Kandi Burruss shows off her engagement ring

Kandi Burruss Todd Tucker

Kandi Burruss and her boyfriend Todd Tucker are officially engaged, according to Alwaysalist.com.

“I’m happy and very excited about building a future with Todd,” Burruss told AlwaysAList.com exclusively. “He makes me smile from the inside out!”

Burruss, 36, an accomplished singer/songwriter, met Tucker, 39, a line producer on the RHOA set during filming of season 4 in 2012. They were formally introduced by former celebrity attorney, and RHOA co-star, Phaedra Parks while filming an episode in Africa.

Kandi Burruss Todd Tucker

Burruss flashed her diamond engagement ring in a photo shoot for US Weekly. Tucker reportedly sought the permission of Burruss’ 11-year-old daughter, Riley, before he popped the question.

Burruss dated Riley’s father, Block Spencer, before meeting her fiance, Ashley “AJ” Jewel, who died from injuries he sustained in a fist fight in 2009.

Kandi Burruss Todd Tucker

• Kandi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday at Straits
  • Exclusive: Peek inside Kandi Burruss’s mansion
  • In Case You Missed It: The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Episode 2
  • Kandi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday at Straits
  • Photos: US Weekly via The Jasmine Brand

177 Responses to “Kandi Burruss shows off her engagement ring”

100% usa made! says:

Nice Ring! Congrats to the beautiful couple

They look cute together.

BayArea says:

I am genuinely happy for Kandi!!!

JMO says:

Congrats Kandi!!

They look nice together :thumbsup:

cougar lover says:

kandi is just what a nicca need right about now.

FuturedocDonte says:

What does Todd do for a living? :thinking:

Ididntreallymeanit says:

Congrats

LadyLew says:

Love Kandi and Todd Congratz!
      Them fingers :|

Them stubs for nails though :nono: Nice ring :yes:

Afiya says:

So his profession is what? And who actually paid for that ring? And why does it look like he has on stretch jeans….so many ?uestions…

Just Looking Don't Ask Me NOTHING says:

How you ladies feel about buying or going in on your rang? :coffee:

Breezy says:

Congrats Kandi!! I hope it work out for her..

Afiya don’t doi :nono: Long as she is happy :lol:

Gigi26 says:

Nice ring :yes:

I have nothing else…two midgets in holy matrimony is a beautiful thing.

Just Looking Don’t Ask Me NOTHING says:

How you ladies feel about buying or going in on your rang?
      :nono: That’s a negative

Ty says:

Cute ring…I wonder did she buy it :think:

They look cute and happy…congrats

NaijaGal says:

:whistle:
      southern girl

KyCakes says:

Congrats. So I guess Kandi Koated Nights is no more? :rofl:

NaijaGal says:

So his profession is what?
      =====================
      he started off as a camera man…but now they say he’s in production…kind of like Apollo, depending on which way the wind blows, the title could change at any moment

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I won’t be going in on my ring because I would assume he would ask me out of the blue with a ring in hand. We don’t talk marriage. It is going to be up to him to have the nuts to take the chance, ask me and accept the yes or no I give him. I’m not in to pre-planning my engagement… that’s his job.

JMO says:

“I’m here for the off the wall conversations.”
      __________________________________________________

I think we all are Goat :lol:

FuturedocDonte says:

If somebody don’t tell me what this man job is ima assume he in the same line of work an was. He “owns a couple businesses” :yes:

yanibunny02 says:

Congrats to them.. however I want some chicken fingers all of a sudden.. :tape: :kona:

100% usa made! says:

Just Looking Don’t Ask Me NOTHING says:
      How you ladies feel about buying or going in on your rang?

It ain’t trickin if ya got it!!! But I couldn’t go that route personally

Just Looking Don’t Ask Me NOTHING says:

How you ladies feel about buying or going in on your rang?
      _________
      Say what now :nono:

NaijaGal says:

I personally wouldn’t want to buy my own ring or go in on it…but to each their own

JMO says:

Just Looking Don’t Ask Me NOTHING says:

How you ladies feel about buying or going in on your rang?
      ___________________________________________________________________

:nono:

NaijaGal says:

chicken fingers
      ==================
      you must mean nuggets :lol:

Afiya says:

Nope ain’t going in on the ring….and …my bad…I am so freakin’ happy for the lovely couple :D

JMO says:

yanibunny02 says:

______________________________________________________________

Gigi26 says:

So his profession is what?
      =====================
      —————————-
      He started off as the negro that held that big broom looking thang when Nene bares her teeth on someone and filmed the air mattress Sheree’s son was sleeping on :yes:

NaijaGal says:

So his profession is what?
      =====================
      _________
      yep will probably be a back up singer/dancer next :coffee: All on the Scrubs 2013 remix two stepping :danban:

Gigi26 says:

Da fck? I wish I would go half on an engagement ring…nigg you asking ME to MARRY YOU, you need to sort all of those details out…

Gat dayum shame :no:

Breezy says:

How you ladies feel about buying or going in on your

rang?
      —————

Hell nawl.. he should already have that in order before he propose.

100% usa made! says:

Did she pose her hands over Nicki Manaj’s wig from last night? :blink:

KyCakes says:

Jenie :yahoo:

I believe I gave you a good morning :lick: earlier :lol:

Gigi26 says:

You start off your union by going half on something he should be taking care of..needless to say that’s all the warning you need to say no and walk away..

Ty says:

How does that work anyway?

Him: Will u marry me
      Me: Yes
      Him: *sits down*
      Me: :blink:
      Him: Oh I need your half on the ring
      Me: :chase: :shotsfired:

LSLH says:

Good for Kandi. That’s really sweet!

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Kandi has come a LONG way in the face and hair department. It use to be hard for me to take her seriously. She looks very nice lately.

:tea: imma be nice & do like mama ‘nem said
      Naija, small world, yep. in regard to my classmate :(

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
      Gigi :dead: that thing is for sound

KyCakes says:

Jenie
      I believe I gave you a good morning earlier
      :huh: Gull you did? My bad :waves: I have been in and out today :D

Just Looking Don't Ask Me NOTHING says:

@RIF – I wasn’t there nor was my credit line when ring was purchased, but I had input. Pictures/ideas of the style I wanted had been discussed. I would have hated to be pouting, until it grew on me. I like things a certain way, I’m weird like that…..

But 2 carats ain’t nothing to sneese at, I don’t have a loop on me, but that’s a pretty rang, looks like it has many facets (flat surfaces) Great sparkle.

ysoserious says:

Looks like he uses that Just For Men. Congrats and sht.

Ni ni says:

He’d be a fool to pass up on that money train. Dude done hit jackpot.

scorpio says:

@
      yanibunny02 says:

Congrats to them.. however I want some chicken fingers all of a sudden..
      ————————————————————————-

You’re out of control. LOL…

:lol: :lol:

Some women like to take care of a man financially :shrugs: Matter fact its more of them, then it is the man taking care of a woman. Different strokes. My daddy didn’t raise me like that :no:

FuturedocDonte says:

ysoserious says:

Keep the ring and give me the cash. I could find way better uses for it.

69 says:

I like them as a couple.

People still continue to call Kandi a whore, but I’d love to know how many people those that hurl the insult have fcuked in their lifetimes. I would also like to know if they are handling their business and building an empire the way that she is?

I don’t see what’s not to like about her? :shrug:

Guess being salty is a serious disorder. :coffee:

MoniquetheGeek says:

He’d be a fool to pass up on that money train.
      ______________________________________________
      And her connections for his production company.

JD says:

Oooo weeee she need some press on nails. They couldn’t have photoshopped her some. YIKES

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Just looking; yeah, I’m not that picky with jewelry. He knows I am allergic to white gold plated and that I don’t have time to be f-cking with silver so, I’m sure when and if the time comes, he will get something nice.

FuturedocDonte says:

_________
      Yeah its the thought :sarcasm:

Me: WTF was u thinking about :shotsfired:

scorpio says:

@
      ysoserious says:

Looks like he uses that Just For Men. Congrats and sht.

————————————————————————

What’s wrong with just for men? Every now and then it’s necessary. LOL

69 says:

ysoserious says:

Looks like he uses that Just For Men. Congrats and sht.
      Hi. :coffee:

It’s colder then a mug outside

KyCakes says:

@Jenie no worries :lol:

:dead: @Ty’s proposal scenario…she said :blink: :rofl:

Beef curtains

ReadingIsFundamental says:

@ So ladies if y’all won’t go half on a ring, will y’all accept that $500 pawn shop ring with the loose diamond since its the thought that count right?

__________________________________________________________________________
      First, I am not going to grill him on where he got it and how much it cost so, I won’t know it came from the pawn shop or the cost. Second, I would hope he would get the stone fitted properly in the setting before giving it to me.

_________________________

I felt so bad when this happened to me but I didnt shoot the bullchit. I told him, “Honey I dont like the ring. I’d like to pick out another one.”

He wasnt mad tho.. I joked to him that we shouldnt cause he dont know my taste.. :oops:

FuturedocDonte says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bigbadwolf says:

Congrats to Kandi. Hopefully they are happy together. It’s hard for an independent woman to find a good man. It shouldn’t be about what he does for, it should be about how he makes her feel. She doesn’t need his money she has own, she justs wants to be loved.

Beef curtains
      Everytime u font that I have visuals of Joselines snatch looking like an Arby’s sandwich :hurl:

69 says:

Beef curtains
      All of my white friends refer to a girl’s vagina that has been beat down more than few times as “roast beef” in regards to the appearance

And for that reason alone, I don’t eat roast beef. :hurl:

KyCakes says:

FuturedocDonte says:

———————————————————————-
      If you’re a furtue Doctor :wink: a pawn shop ring shouldn’t even be in your vocabulary for your beloved.

No, I don’t believe in going half on a damn ring, but a Woman should not expect a six carat, interlocking glacier.

If I love you, the love will supercede the size of the diamond, but that doesn’t mean you get the ring from a fcukin dispenser inside Golden Corral, either…

ninamosley says:

so happy for them!
      i think the picture of her hands with the ring would have turned out better if they would have rotated the picture :think:

Just Looking Don't Ask Me NOTHING says:

Well assuming that the two of you will soon be husband and wife and he didn’t pay cash for rang. You gonna know how much money is going out your bottom line (couples budget), and if they ring cost/is worth anything you can’t even take it out the store withouth having insurance. So I guess it’s all relative about the cost, it’s something you both gotta be comfortable with. I say all that say, yeah she paid for it. :coffee:

KyCakes says:

Beef curtains
      ——————————————————————–
      Thanks @Ty :nono:

*goes to the bathroom to forceibly remove my Jimmy Johns Roast Beast sammich*

Gigi26 says:

————————-
      :yes: No questions or anything…

Bottomline the size of the engagement ring don’t mean shyt if he don’t or ain’t gonna respect the union. Period. I would like something nice but shyt i’ll happily take something small and build to something greater. Worrying about the wrong shyt (like size and style) will have your divorce papers ready in less than 2 years :tea:

Milky says:

I turned down a proposal becuz this fool bought me a gold band that was tiny that u couldnt even tell i had a rang on! This proposal was in front of my family they was laughing at him and shait!
      Him down on one knee: I lubs u and cant live without u, will u murry me?
      Me: Ninja what! where’s the ring at?
      Him: slides this tiny azz rang on my finga. Here u go baby!
      Me: Ninja pls get da hell outta here wit dat!

:gossip: <—–my family laughin at his azz!

:rofl: @ Screw

:cosign: Ky I think its an insult to ask her for half or bring her something that u know the stones are going to fall out of. Its ok to have a simple or non expensive ring and upgrade over the years if needed :thumbsup:

JMO says:

____________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________

Aren’t you supposed to get it appraised though?

ReadingIsFundamental says:

oh, i’m not going that detailed Just Looking. We have separate accounts and it would stay that way after marriage and would be stated that way in the pre-nup. I pay half, he pays half and what we do after that with our money is individual business.

I know this is not traditional and other people do things differently but, I’ve been married and divorced… I learned a few things that will work better for me next time financially if I go down that isle again.

Just Looking Don't Ask Me NOTHING says:

@Who Dat – I do agree with you on the ring, it really don’t matter. As a ring collector. #dontjudge

It really doesn’t matter, it how that person treats and cares for you. Cause a rang ain’t gonna keep you warm at night or change your bed pan when you get 72, remind you to take your meds and sit your rambling ass down. Just saying….

JMO

oh my, I might be in a boat all by myself. I’m not appraising a ring.

KayCeiSoul says:

I have been working like my boss is the Pharoah ta’day! “Let my pee-poooo gooooo!”
      :wail:

I love me some Kandi. Gawd knows I do. But where is this heffa year book!?

She is NOT 36. Thank you.

I LOVE YOU KANDI, AND CONGRATULATIONS GURL!!! :heart:

Afiya says:

@69 I didn’t know she fit the hoe mode, that is new to me…where did that come from?

I always figured if my aunt and uncle who have been married 46 years got married WITHOUT her having a ring…who needs one at the beginning? After 5 kids and MAJOR up’s and down’s..she has more rings than she can count these days.

Unshakable says:

Congrats to Kandi! I widh her and her boo thang nothing but the best! :yes:

JMO says:

<— Keepin it real … Don't propose to me with a jack in the box ring :nono:

I want a nice sized ring… dating me, I'm sure he would know that though.

Judge if you must… :coffee:

FuturedocDonte says:

Aren’t you supposed to get it appraised though?

Supposed to. But if u can’t get ur man to take out the trash do I think he going to get a ring appraised ((may not apply to all of u)).

JMO says:

RIF, I remember finding that out on this blog :lol: I hadnt never heard of doing that either but :shrug:

I’m not for it but definitely not against it

Milky says:

the rang doesn’t have to be 6 carats and all. a gold band would be fine if i could see it on my fanga!

Gigi26 says:

@Who Dat: Agreed :yes: My folks didn’t have rings either…

Hell I know this lady…got married fly ass ring..shyt didn’t last a whole month before she caught him creeping… :tea:

Just Looking Don't Ask Me NOTHING says:

@RIF – I know exactly what you mean, I too have been married married and divorced and soon to marry a attorney. A pre-nup will be signed before the marriage license is completed. It’s just part of the deal. :shrug:

sassyshe says:

I remembered my tiny diamond (proposal), shoot my graduation gift diamond was bigger than it was. Sad I was in love and accepted it but had no intention of tying the knot till it got upgraded. Also went to jewelry store to appraise it – needed to make sure I could get something once we were over with

u betta learn ‘em deah guhl! :preach:

I love me some Kandi. Gawd knows I do. But where is this heffa year book!?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Ole beef curtains really is 36. She was the baby of the group. Me and her almost the same age. I was a fan. I will vouch for her and you know how that pains meh

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I mean, I don’t knock anybody with certain standards. I’m a little more simple in the material department. My last marriage was full of carats and cars and popping tags and BLAH BLAH F*CKING BLAH. I can buy that sh*t myself. What are you putting down in the bed? What kind of convo do we have when we disagree? How do you treat your momma? Do you have a job or a career? I have a lot of questions and a ring ain’t one.

I want a nice sized ring… dating me, I’m sure he would know that though.

Thats how I felt. :shrug:

Baby Daddy, why’fore you dont know what yo Baby Mama like, Bew? :eek:

JMO says:

RIF, I remember finding that out on this blog I hadnt never heard of doing that either but

I’m not for it but definitely not against it
      _________
      Hubby and I insured our rings and they conducted an appraisal before they insured them. I thought everybody insured their rings :shrug:

Gigi26 says:

@RIF :claps: I had that convo with my girlfriends…talkin bout he better have my hand heavy and all that bullshyt..

Yeah aight..have that..but if he treating you like shyt, the ring don’t matter not one bit :no:

Girl!!!!! :cosign: Yeah, I feel ya

I need the three B’s

Bed
      Bank
      Business….

Milky says:

@fayla
      <—–this was my the length of my hair 5 months ago. I am going to get it done on Saturday and I will show u the length now from using ur MAGICAL WHIP (almost fonted miracle whip, but that wouldnt be right) lol

ReadingIsFundamental says:

My ring ended up in the Gulf of Mexico so…. I’m not sure an appraisal would have done any good anyway.

Milky says:

#this was the length :smack:

FuturedocDonte says:

—–
      She that’s the thing. People don’t marry for love. They marry for stability. When the test come they right on the CW network wit judge mablean

Gigi26 says:

DAMN RIF the Gulf?!

Was shyt that bad?

Just Looking Don't Ask Me NOTHING says:

My daddy is a straight fool. He said he spent alot of money on braces and schools and don’t be branging no radgey nigga to his house talking about you getting married. Cause he ain’t gonna visit you.

JustB says:

_____________________________________________________________________
      :hahaha: log off Gigi!

Afiya says:

I’m not too particular with the ring but don’t pull out diamond dust and expect me to be :grin: ing :cries:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

GiGi, no but, I was that DONE.

FuturedocDonte says:

—–
      Well damn. How long y’all last?

He said he spent alot of money on braces and schools
      ___________________________

:rofl: :rofl: Let that man get his investments back.

________
      :nono: melt it down and make u another piece of jewelry

*Giggles

Its 4:41. Heels off. Uggs on. :eek:

:yawn: I dont wanna do anything but watch scandal, chief and sleep tonight. Hope them kids know they “tired”.

*Bey stank face* I kept my ring too.

Put it towards a thick ass san marco link at Gause&Sons. *files nails*

:woot: :danban1: Scandal

Is it the First Lady’s birthday too? :thinking:

IT SURE IS!

:happybirthday: FLOTUS! :woot:

49 and fab!

Happy Birthday to a beautiful soul.
      Happy Birthday to a leader.
      Happy Birthday to a force.
      Happy Birthday to a ray of light.
      Happy Birthday to an inspiration.

happy birthday to our first lady, Michelle Obama.

Respect, Always & Forever

Beyoncé

:heart:

Paige says:

Gigi26
      “He started off as the negro that held that big broom looking thang when Nene bares her teeth on someone and filmed the air mattress Sheree’s son was sleeping on”

OMG! I laughed soo hard I almost cried! Thank you soo much for that comment!

pointhimout says:

He works as a producer of sorts. SR has him as a line producer. The reality is, right now, he doesn’t have the money Kandi has. I think that’s something you just have to accept in the beginning. If you can’t move beyond it, move on. She looks happy and he looks good. And he looks happy. Congrats to them.

He has some type career that could grow quickly into something else, so he’ll be alright. As long as he’s not some bum with dream, drive, or determination. I actually like her better with him than A.J. His story was never str8 and direct. And he wasn’t articulate at all.

<—Don't want no ring or what comes attached with it. :no; :coffee:

pointhimout says:

a bum with NO (D, D, D)…..

*jacked
      Someone just sent this. We need to know and so do our children. Read IT :eek: #removethespace

alternet. org/civil-liberties/souths-shocking-hidden-history-thousands-blacks-forced-slavery-until-ww2?page=0%2C0

@Mac – :yes:

Google

Michelle Obama: 49 Reasons We Love The First Lady, On Her 49th Birthday

Milky says:

________________________________________
      all of this is on my agenda tonight!! but im gonna include a few glasses of wine!

OH yall talmbout her :lips:

twerkthat says:

sassyshe says:

girl u was planning the divorce before the marriage :blink:

sassyshe says:

@future 5 years – it ended cause I refused to get married

:happybirthday: ShellyShell from the South Side :waves:

Michelle :obama: Rocks! :woot:

@ New Girl…I had one once. I used it as a necklace pendant. His mama was offended as fukk. :shrug:

MsChocoTe says:

I just hope she didn’t buy her own ring. She always just seemed so thirsty for love.

:eek: DTTS

“Thousands and thousands of plaintive letters and grimly bureaucratic responses—altogether at least 30,000 pages of original material—chronicle cases of forced labor and involuntary servitude in the South decades after the end of the Civil War.”

@ Twerk…That’s why I won’t waste my time, I would exactly like SassyShe

Just Looking Don't Ask Me NOTHING says:

@Milky – What kind of wine you dranking on?

sassyshe says:

@twerk im always planning my divorce my philosophy is make sure my ring is worth something so when I leave Im happy about it

His mama was offended as fukk.

:hahaha: I :heart: it! :rofl:

OAN, I have begun to pray for my son’s suture wife and her family :shrug: I figured I’d get started early. He is used to it now, but the first time :eek: Too funny. Judge Away…

FuturedocDonte says:

@future 5 years – it ended cause I refused to get married

Sassy do u think y’all would still be together if ur didn’t ask u to get married?

*future
      =========
      OTB, they still got boxes that haven’t been read :eek:

This needs worldwide exposure :mad: agane

Thanks @DTTS. Great read.

Milky says:

@Milky – What kind of wine you dranking on?

___________________________________
      pink moscato!!! cant wait!

An exponentially larger number, of whom surviving records are painfully incomplete, had been forced into labor through county and local courts, backwoods justices of the peace, and outright kidnapping and trafficking. The total number of those re-enslaved in the seventy-five years between the end of the Civil War and the beginning of World War II can’t be precisely determined, but based on the records that do survive, we can safely say it happened to hundreds of thousands. How many more African Americans circumscribed their lives in dramatic ways, or abandoned all to flee the South entirely, to avoid that fate or mob violence? It is impossible to know. Millions. Generations.

@ New Girl….We need to hook up tomorrow. I have to go to the hospital after work. Sorry. :hug:

Just Looking Don't Ask Me NOTHING says:

My mother picked cotton and tabbacco until she went to college. I never remember her talking about getting paid, I never bring it up, cause she seems so tramatized by it. #slavery Like :yes:

:yes: I know you’s a nerd mommy :D
      :love:

Bring Road Scholarz :nino:

Gigi26 says:

@DTTS: I knew this…not really shocking…its the South :no:

Hell I looked at Sharecropping as a form of slavery cuz they knew damn well a lot of negroes at that time couldn’t purchase land. A form of control, def..

*Bring it
      =========
      :kiss: like Z French for EVERYTHING :yahoo:

twerkthat says:

sassyshe says:

gurl :lol: :kona:

GG, we all knew this! BUT there are letters that haven’t been opened/read. They are just sitting there.

This is a big deal IMB. Read the article, it’s long.

Yo :dtts: Here’s my :hug:

twerkthat says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Twerk…That’s why I won’t waste my time, I would exactly like SassyShe

:wail: it’s not that bad

Shay_OH says:

(quietly slips into the back of the room…..)

Sharecropping as a form of slavery :yes:

Great Book I read, true story!

Same Kind of Different As Me: A Modern-Day Slave, an International Art Dealer, and the Unlikely Woman Who Bound Them Together

By ROn Hall

@ Twerk. It’s just me. :shrug:

Thats my thing..yes we know how the white folks did..but nobody could do anything cause A. they didnt want to and B. no proof.

There are even letters from white folks saying chit aint right. :no:

HEY SHAY1 :wave: *puts money in bra, zips all pockets*

twerkthat says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Twerk. It’s just me.

:hahaha: apparently not

:offtopic:

Gun Found in 7-Year-Old’s Backpack at Queens

A handgun was found in the backpack of a 7-year-old student at a public elementary school in Queens on Thursday morning, New York City officials said, leading to a tense few hours as the school was placed on lockdown while the police made sure there was no danger.
      _____
      Lawd be the fence for our children.

HEY SHAY

sassyshe says:

@future nah I only stayed cause of the kid. He had too many insecurities honestly Im surprised it lasted that long. The end of the engagement just severed it completely and made sure there was no making up

Shay_OH says:

(quietly slips into the back of the room…..)

ALWAYS SNEAKING AROUND HERE :mad:

7 years old. :no: I cant imagine Ma’am with a damn gun.

twerkthat says:

:newpost:

sassyshe says:

7 is the age they start serving time in ny

There are even letters from white folks saying chit aint right. :no:

^^^^^^
      IKR!
      And I am pretty sure the descendants can be traced from those letters today. I want this one the friggin news! :cuss:

Shay_OH says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

HEY SHAY1 *puts money in bra, zips all pockets*

Hey Dimps! (glancin’ @ them jewlz she sportin’)

Shay_OH says:

Whut up OTB! :hi:

Good read DTTS. This stood out the most:

First, the sweeping banishment of slavery. And then, an often overlooked but powerful prepositional phrase: “except as a punishment for crime.”

Is that why prisons are turning into private corporations? Is this shyt still on the books (legal)? Thanks hun…I am going to research the hell outta this write up :thumbsup:

:rollseyes: *real hard whilst staring the thief DOWN*

:mad:

I’m so glad you saw it Ty! I know you will spread it. I’m over there re-reading it now…

Ty says:

Im still reading and taking notes. I have so many questions :think:

heartland says:

Todd picked out this ring and the jeweler sent Kandi the invoice to pay for it. That is how it happened. I decided.

SnootyPooty says:

Congrats Kandi and Todd

tintin1979 says:

Congrats Kandi,
      I’m happy for her so we’ll hear very soon that she’s preggers. And now finally she’ll officially be an actual housewife.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

CONGRATS TO THE HAPPY COUPLE, I AM TOO GENUINELY HAPPY FOR KANDI SHE TRULY DESERVES IT

AND TODD AND KANDI MET WHILE IN AFRICA HE WAS APART OF THE FILMING/PRODUCITON CREW-IF YOU FOLLOW THE SHOW IT’S CLEARLY BEEN STATED SEVERAL TIMES :coffee: THE SHADE OH THE SHADE :rolleyes: