Meet the Cast of VH1’s Love & Hip-Hop: Los Angeles

Love & Hip Hop LA cast

The Fame Driven blog has the full cast list for the new Love & Hip-Hop: LA reality TV series. My west coast connect has confirmed that this list is accurate.

Sandrarose.com broke the news first that reality TV producer Mona Scott-Young was interviewing hopefuls for a Los Angeles spin-off of her Love & Hip Hop franchise.

Hey Zach,
VH-1 and Mona Scott-Young have started filming their new spin-off “Love & Hip-Hop LA” on March 31st. I told you last year about the prospected cast, but the official cast, which have all now signed a contract to film, are Ray-J, Omarion, Yung Berg, Teairra Marí (Ray-J’s ex girlfriend), Princess Love (Ray-J’s current girlfriend), Yesi Ortiz (Power 106 DJ), Morgan Hardman (Ray-J’s assistant), Miss Joie (Bow Wow’s baby mother), and Apryl Jones (Omarion’s baby mother) are filming “Love & Hip-Hop LA”. Once your site leaked the information first, I told you Mona was upset because she was in negotiations with trying to get Karrueche and a few more recognizedd ladies involved in this city spin-off, but could not lock the deals in because the ladies backed out after it hit the internet.

70 Responses to “Meet the Cast of VH1’s Love & Hip-Hop: Los Angeles”

gbellab says:

You get more trash TV :yahoo:

and you get more trash TV :happy:

and you get more trash TV :danban1:

and YOU get more trash TV :cheers:

West Coast Chick says:

oh, I see the direction of this show. She’s building drama around RayJ- I expect by the end of the season, his assistant would have quit and he and princess love wont be an item.

where she dig young berg up from? oh he must be the LA version of Peter Gunz :smh:

:kona:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Young Berg!? *files nails* guess lil Zane was not available. Or Too Short. Or Snoop Dogs sons….

Gigi26 says:

They should call the shyt “Gay J n friends” :no:

missyJ says:

Omarion, Bow Wow, and Ray J we just gon keep scraping the bottom of that barrel huh?

missyJ says:

guess lil Zane was not available

==========

Shhhiiiiiiddd I’d actually pay for my cable to see Lil Zane cute patootie

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Who these peepas? :shrugs:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hell, they could of asked Keysha Cole. She ratchet. Or Cassie no job having ass. All the people out there and this is all they could come up with?! I mean, what is Kelly Price big dramatic, doing way too much, can’t lose weight ass at?! We all know she not booked! Why Mona did not ask her!?

missyJ says:

Can we change the name of this franchise to Herpes with the Has-Beens??

@missyj :dead:

Wasting time says:

OK Roses. :bye:
    Have a Happy, Safe, Love filled Resurrection Sunday and weekend.
    See y’all Monday!

You too @ Wasting time. Happy Good Friday to everyone who’s leaving for the day. :waves:

Trendsetter says:

Yung Berg actually produces for a lot of people now

missyJ says:

Hell, they could of asked Keysha Cole. She ratchet.

=======================

COuldn’t they though??

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

:crying: just eeee-bil. thats how I know you must be having a girl. I was the same way. :cuss: <—me pregnant with my daughter

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

I haven’t heard anything from Young Berg since he made that dumb ass statement about not dating girl whose hair don’t pass the “water test” :rollseyes:

missyJ says:

hair don’t pass the “water test”

=================

DO I wanna know??

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

She could of asked the twins from the movie ATL. Or Natalie Nuns husband. He looks like he can fight. The girl who was the flight attendant in Soul Plane. She in all the hood movies. Or Lorenz Tate little brother. Y’all know the one who looks like a tiny Lorenz.

Keesh says:

Hi Roses!! What ya doing?? Is that Young Berg? What in the world did he sing

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

_____________________________

I thought he said he didnt like “dark butts” :thinking:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

missyJ says:

hair don’t pass the “water test”

=================

DO I wanna know??

Basically if you can’t get in the pool and come back out and keep it moving he can’t fukc with you. :coffee:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@User, He said that too.

missyJ says:

Y’all know the one who looks like a tiny SLOW FACED Lorenz.
    ==================

Fixed that for you :coffee:

iscream says:

Hasn’t it been reported already that Ray J ex and current GF got into a fist fight?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Lmao @missyj see @user, I tried to be nice. Y’all won’t let me.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

“I love the pool test. If you can jump in the pool exactly like you are and you don’t come out looking better than you looked before going in the pool – then that’s not a good look.”

His quote. :rollseyes:

================

Oh :facepal: Well I mean anteebody can keep it movin really

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hoopz was too busy!? I mean damn.

iscream says:

Hopefully Tierra is better on this than she was on LHHNY.

yardbird says:

:dead: @ these comments tho.

missyJ says:

Hoopz is Basketball “Wives”…. Mona got to maintain her integrity with the ladies she choose

iscream says:

And if he can jump off a bridge and not get up that would be a good look.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

But young berg looks dirty in or out the pool so….never mind. That’s why is simple ass is on this extremely low budget show with this reject cast. Clown. Ain’t have a hit since…. Who knows when. You can’t talk that **** about a pool test when you don’t make that”money made me look fantastic” paper. ****tttt

missyJ says:

Why Berg up there looking like Whatchu talmbout Willis???

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

None of lil Wayne baby mommas could be on the show!?

Chyna was busy!?

RuPaul!?

Bow Wow :facepalm: ain’t that fool in New York or suntin

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

At least I know the people on here
    Omarion has been coming out with some hits in the low :yes:
    Him and Ray J need this to make up for their mess ups. Ray singing on the piano…. O with that save the last dance next to Rick Ross while he had his tittirs out :smack:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

And who is this girl who thought it was a good idea to sleep with Omarion with no condom!? Isn’t he gay!? :kona:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Wasn’t Teira Marie on the first or 2nd season of LHHNY?

cheeks8683 says:

Ray J is discusting. I will be surprised if he ever settles down with one women. He is a paid man whore….

I wonder if Brandy’s momma had anything to do with her latest breakup :think: Although I like her character on The Game and girl can definately sing, she has a few screws loose. The fact that she fabricated a marriage has never left my mind. Also, I remember Quinton Rcjhardson who was engaged to her saying she was AWFFF!!!

West Coast Chick says: oh, I see the direction of this show. She’s building drama around RayJ- I expect by the end of the season, his assistant would have quit
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    tight, I know I seen somewhere some Females where at a hole in the wall, fighting bout RAYJ

=============

Who let you out the :kona: ?? Blog was classy :nun: til you and yo ignant font came byke

missyJ says:

I been :headphone: to Not a Bad Thing for weeks… I just found out it was JT slanging on the track

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I was working :lol:
    Really lost track of time on my quiet floor applying for jobs so I got up and went to lunch :lol:

GAGIRL87 says:

I’m getting a lil tired of these reality shows I may watch for ****s and giggles but nothing long term :shrugs:

I will say these are some good looking, up coming celebrities

:D

GAGIRL87 says:

_______________________________________________________________

:cosign: poor Bran Bran

GaGAGIRL :kiss: Hey woman, U been working HARD hunhh?

Lady_L says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

She could of asked the twins from the movie ATL.
    ———————————————-
    What wxactly are they doing nowadays?

:woohoo:
    thank GAWD it’s time to eat. Im HONGARRRRRRY :crying1:

Lady_L says:

You mean to tell me Ray-J’s mamma Sonja signed off on this…..

@Cheeks

I think Brandy momma is the evil force behind everything wrong with her and Ray J

Buttercup says:

I was working :lol:
    =======
    Did you ever get in contact with your former employer that you had a missed call from? :bite:

GAGIRL87 says:

Luvn :kiss: hey babes yes I have a got a new promotion you know yt ppl don’t give you nun for free :eyerolls: their working the heck outta me for this change :lol: how you been?

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Y’all know Sandra gone leave us for dead in this post til Monday morning. :crying:

CONGRATS o that promotion guhhl!
    what can u do for me?? :hahaha:

Same Ol SAME, No complaint maam. nice to see YA FACE- u shole is purtty
    :D

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I did Butter. He don’t work in that dept no mo :wails: He said it’s been real tight there with hiring. Reminded me about how a deprecate location pulls the initial apps. He encouraged me to look out for his dept… But he can’t do anything unless I am selected to interview

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:newpost: she being nice :shock:

missyJ says:

So one good thang came from my step-deddy squatting at my house for two weeks… My dumb azz cousin was letting her friend mail drugs to the house (I rent the upstairs of my mama 2 family cuz it’s cheaper than my mortgage). My step-deddy was there when dude rolled up to wait for his package and he told ol boy, my best friend is a cop on the police force, stop mailing chit here. My dumb azz wanna be ratchet cousin gon tell my step-deddy oh I just be ordering chit for him. But the name on the mailing label is fake names :facepalm:

GottaBigOne says:

I Like Yung Berg!

I have a new-found level of Respect for him after I saw his interview on the 105 Breakfast Club (via Youtube).

Mr. Berg surprised me at how intelligent and eloquent he is; also Hilarious!
    He is also Honest with a smart business head.

He cracked me up about how he was pummeled and dragged from the front of the club to the back recounting how his medallion was taken.
    (I mean his beat down was NOT funny – – only in how he truthfully described it. He didn’t front . . . he actually MANNED UP about the situation!)

Sure others in the industry have Clowned him due to his physical stature and some of the wacky things he has said in the past BUT like everything else I owe it his immaturity.
    Nevertheless, YB ain’t no one to sleep on ’cause while others are making disparaging comments about him he ain’t working too hard in acquiring the “benajmins”‘ ’cause he is kicking back; relaxin’ – – gettin’ dem residuals from his different business ventures!

GBO

newmom87 says:

Never got over Yung Berg’s gross comments about black women, don’t like Ray J ways and I don’t know or care for the rest so I won’t be tuning in.

West Coast Chick says:

luVn_liFe… says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

___________________________________

lmao- yall just not gone let rayj live huh?

SnootyPooty says:

I will not be watching

1 Pingbacks

[…] Mona Scott-Young is at it again expanding her brand with another spin off…Love & Hip Hop: Los Angeles, according to Sandra Rose: […]