Reality TV Stars T.I. & Tiny take separate vacations like the Obamas

Tiny vactioning in Panama City Beach

Social media allows curious fans the opportunity to, interact with, and to question every aspect of a celebrity’s life. Social media users are wondering why reality TV stars Tip “T.I.” Harris and his lovely wife Tameka “Tiny” Harris are vcationing separately with their children from previous relationships.

TI vacationing in Las Vegas

There is nothing wrong with experimenting by taking separate vacations. Vacationing separately works out fine for President Barack Obama and his wife Michelle. Tiny is vacationing with her kids — Major and King — in Panama City Beach, Florida, while T.I. is spending quality time in Las Vegas with his kids, Messiah, Domani and Deyjah.

The children will be understand as long as the parents sit down with them and explain why being apart from the one you Love makes the heart grow fonder.

Tiny vactioning in PCB

99 Responses to “Reality TV Stars T.I. & Tiny take separate vacations like the Obamas”

Hershey says:

Like the Obama’s? Oh ok….are they still wearing their rings? I noticed Tiny tried to convince Wendell Williams that her fingers were swollen, but T.I. Didn’t have his ring on either :thinking: something’s amiss…

Leslie says:

T.I. has never really wore a ring. It typically is on one of the chains around his neck but Tiny always wears hers. They seem disconnected. I like them as a couple and family. I’m praying for their marriage.

Hershey says:

I agree. Hope they make it and this is speculation on my part, I like them together

WOW they are vacationing WAY Seperatly , TI betta be careful leTTing Tameka hang out In Panama. Its spring break
    And Ms.cottle looks gooDT :tea:

that’s a good explanation… for the kids :tea:

iscream says:

And that chick banging in the comments on that IG pic needs to take her meds. :shotsfired1:

Shekinah looks nice in her dress :thumbsup:

She has to do something with
    Those Arms.
    she better start carrying 7lb dumbbells with her, and pump, lift, and bend her arms with them every chance she gets OR She is going to be Very unhappy

U see it Nahhh #trying2Bhelpful

:think: yeah, they are kinda thick, but then, she thick all over :shrug:

NANCY Come on Nahhh. Im done on it cause umh..

she’s a dear friend

but COT Dayum..
    Im reading the draggiN Rhi’sNavy gave to loloJones :crying:

that’s what the :shrug: was for Luvie (like ‘oh well, that’s just her in all her glory’ :eek: ) :kona:

:lol: DID SANDRA Post on lolo dragging? :rofl:

P i s s o B

Sandra posted on Lolo (tryna) coming for Rih (narry a word bout the navy response tho :tea: )

Did Tiny call them “roaches?”

Did Tiny call them “roaches?”

is that what you brought that big arse shoe in here for?!

I’m just now really focusing on that shoe :phew: :rofl:
    @Man please get the he!! on somewhere with that! :crying1:

luVn_liFe says:

Shekinah looks nice in her dress

She sure does. You worked HARD Shekinah :thumbsup:

you would definitely win a roach stomping contest with them! :hahaha:

you couldn’t possibly be driving your car with those… you’d have no idea if you were actually braking or accelerating. you think you driving but you in neutral cause your shoe laying on both pedals :rofl:

i bet you can’t sneak up on nobody wearing them joints :rofl:

DYmondgurl says:

Just logged in to assist Nancy awfff the floor :wink:

DYmond! You see that dag gone shoe tho?! Lawd… :phew: *goes back down* :rofl:

maybe you better not come in DYmond (if he step on your cat by mistake, it’s curtains for kitty :no: ) :lol:

DYmondgurl says:

.. thats a hellva bug squarsher if i eva seen one :blink:

:ha: giddup Nancy tis dirty down there where all the big shoes pass thru with a cemeterys worf of bugs on the bottom

thank you, Dymond… i think i got myself together now :phew:
    it’s time for me to go and i need to take my laptop w/me so i’m signing off now.
    have a great weekend Dymond! :waves: (and Luvie and Sandra)
    You too Man! *mouths ‘i love you’* :lol: :hug:

DYmondgurl says:

laters nancy :bye:

I got teaaaaaars @ Nancy :wail:

Anna says:

LOl @ Sandra. A woman is to stay home and take care of the kids, and husband so he does not cheat. Nothing wrong w/sep, vay cays to make the heart grow fonder.

Afiya says:

There’s a song called ‘Give ‘Em Something To Talk About’, that’s the new norm :shrug:

When are these AZZ SHOTS GOING TO :stop: :smack: LAWD, enough already :smh:

:nono: Don’t compare the Obama’s to other folkses mess :no:

:wave: GOOD SATURDAY MORNING ROSES! :hug: :nun:

:kona:

Vacation is vacation! Sometimes you go with you main mayne *snickers* and sometimes you don’t :shrug:

And like LuvLife said its :bounce: :boobs: jumping down there right now! :yes:

Get it Tiny :D

MSVALLDAY says:

It looks like she took the smaller kids to the beach and he took the older kids to Vegas. Maybe the older one’s didn’t want to go to the beach with the smaller one’s.

missyJ says:

Whst are the roses up to this weekend?? Like a fool I took 5 kids to a fair :facepalm:

Matchsticks says:

FuturedocDonte says:

Whst are the roses up to this weekend?? Like a fool I took 5 kids to a fair

I took 5 boys from church laser tagging… Thought I was going to be able to have a nice peaceful night with the white folk. But somebody done told the ratchets about laser quest :facepalm: these negroes in there bout to fight round the kids :no:

2Unruly says:

Looks like they are having fun.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

So. get to work and my desktop..that was supposed to be fixed and replaced is still MIA…. I am typing on my company laptop. But I can’t access all of my calendars. Sigh. So irritated.
    Oh and good am :hi:

FuturedocDonte says:

Hey Taken :waves:

I’m sitting at home because my flight was cancelled yesterday. They waited until everyone got on the plane then said ” We need everybody to get your bag and get deplane. There is a mechanical issue”…… Was I mad though? :coffee: nnnope
    Won’t MH370 me :no:

San ah make ya dance says:

Please take this pic down

Matchsticks says:

test

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Future :waves: How is the boy Future doing? Oh and I don’t blame you. Live to die another day :blink:
    I wish I could just go home. This is such a waste of my time. No really but I can access everything I need to so I am whining :lol:
    @San you don’t likey?

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Match: Why you testing. What did you do Friday? I missed it I was out.

Matchsticks says:

@MisTaken

I was not able to post AT ALL on Friday, and I’m not sure why. I didn’t know if it was my work computer or what, but I was just checking to see if my posts showed up today. Must have been something temporary…

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:yawn:
    So I just went to the Teyana post and read. So mannie funnies
    1) Teyana coming for SR and she responding :box:
    2) All of the :whistle: Clean up woman stories :rofl:
    3) Man’s roach stomper shoes

Wasting time says:

Good Morning Roses:hi:
    It looks like he went on Vacation with his Kids and she went with hers :no: does not bode well for their relationship.

Spring has sprung up north :yes: and I’m here for it, even though they talking about snow Wednesday morning :bounce:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:yawn:

Buttercup says:

Morning y’all :hi:

Ms Peaches says:

Mornting Roses. How about were are in the Mid 70’s today and tomorrow there is a chance of #%#@@@ing snow. See Sandra I already took care of that for you.

Buttercup says:

I wore shorts on Saturday, and snow is falling today :wail: I’m not about this life.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Snow :shock: No sir :nono: I WANNA GO HOOOMMEEEE. I am bored but don’t wanna go byke to my desk when they finish fixing my ‘pruter

Buttercup says:

Zooey Deschanel is debuting her clothing line on GMA. I wish she would’ve been better prepared to describe the pieces :|

Atypical says:

Ok…@ this write up. @SandraRose You know Thirty Mile Zone is saying that T.I has bought another house. They are calling it a bachelor pad so that he can be “closer to the studio”…

Tea Is Finally Here says:

Morning roses. Anybody watch Game of Thrones last night? OMG it was AMAZING! The King is dead!

Ms Peaches says:

@ Butter – What state you in?? I’m in PA so we will get the snow tomorrow.

Buttercup says:

I’m in Kansas, Ms. Peaches. The attack on the Jewish community center happened less than 2 miles away from my apartment. People in Kansas City are literally losing their minds. Maybe the weather is a cause :thinking:

cteastcoast says:

I know dang on well we not about to get snow

I thought he just took the OLDER kids to Coachella? And being that the two younger ones aren’t of age to be around that environment, mommy didn’t want them to feel left out and took them to the beach instead? I mean honestly PCB is a cheaper vaca for two small kids. :lol:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Really? We still in here? HERE? I don’t know how much longer I am going to be in this conference room chilling :lol: I want to talk RHOA and M2M but I think it would be wasted. But I will saying seeing Dwight on M2M :facepalm: HOW DREADFUL

cteastcoast says:

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

__________________________________________________________

Thee End :coffee:

sassyshe says:

:waves: morning all
    ———————-

by Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :cosign:

OpinionHated says:

OMG GOT was soo good last night – I kept rewinding the Joffrey death scene – LOVED IT!!!!!!! This pie is dry… choke choke sputter vomit ooze blood from your orifices wimper to your mom like the bish you are dead….. it gets no better than that…. I can’t wait for Arya to kill Tywin Lanister with that Valarian steal sword he made out of Rob’s blade….

:yawn:
    Mornting All – I’m down here helping my folks pack up for the move. I started yesterday and if I have to bubble wrap ONE mo’ knickknack or paddy whack, my mama might end up missing a few pieces :facepalm:

BBL :hi:

(*prays :pray: that Man don’t have that shoe up when I come byke)

Tea Is Finally Here says:

Dang…no one here watched Game of Thrones? How about Nurse Jackie?…just me? Ok now I know yall saw Real Housewives! Ms. Porsha did pretty good and she looked even better with that big ole booty bouncing around *pops from Friday voice* boom boom boom.

KayCeiSoul says:

Good Morning Roses :yawn:

Shekinah certainly did work hard…hard at blambping into that waist cincher, two Spanx and a Body Magic because NOTHING else on her body matches…not her ankles, not her wrists, not her neck, not her arms, not her fingers. NOTHING.

Do what you gotta do, but don’t bottle it and sell it as the truth.
    This isn’t the look we’re seeing on the show. :coffee:

Wasting time says:

Yes Opinion!!
    They are sticking to the books very nicely. I hated Jeoffrey in the books and on the screen! :yes:
    I hope Sansa punk a$$ left this time with the “Fool” she will not get a third time to escape!

Any one watched Mad Men?

Tea Is Finally Here says:

@OpinionHated. That was best thing ive seen on tv since the scene in breaking bad when Walts goons came through to shot Hanks arse! That little evil bastid got what he deserved. Now im worried about Tyrion taking the fall.

———–

Wasting time says:

@Tea
    I watch both and Mad Men ..

KayCeiSoul says:

Atypical says:

*************************************************

Is this a new trend? More and more men approaching 40 are now buying “houses” outside of their home to cater to their particular likes. I guess this is the new trend replacing at home man caves? :shrug: Anyone else heard of this? If my man is not in a frat, there will be NO OTHER hang out house. Period.

Tea Is Finally Here says:

Ive watched Mad Men from the beginning but last season was boring as hell…up until the point where Sally caught Don cheating. I couldn’t bring myself to watch all of last nights episode.

Ms Peaches says:

Saw M2M and Dr Jackie’s napps had be crackin up. She better hate on that kitchen on the back of neck, and leave people’s weight alone.

Ms Peaches says:

*me- that’s what I get for making nap jokes.

Tea Is Finally Here says:

@wasting time. I know this is bad but I like high Jackie better than sober Jackie. She got depressed as hell when she found out her connect got fired from the gym.

IDK why folks think having only a small waist/flat tummy is seen as being “in shape” :lol: there is a such thing as Skinny-Fat. *points to self* I was considered skinny fat by my dr for a long time. :lol:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

not her ankles,
    I TRIED SEW HARD TO SCROLL PAST THAT :crying1:
    @Peaches: Dr. Jackie might want to get a little bit more fat on her face. She is looking droopyish. I applaud her fitness and battling cancer :applause: I think her husband was like “If you don’t get yo old @ss outta here talking about a baby. Id be 60 years old with a 8 year old :stop:

———-
    She smoke? I can see how, cause of cancer and all, but I wouldn’t peg her as a smoker :lol:

Tea Is Finally Here says:

Skinny fat is a real thing. Im a massage therapist so im rubbed on all body shapes. Skinny fat gives me the sads…kinda amazing how someone can be so small yet sooo loose.

KayCeiSoul says:

Dr Jackie looks hard’t err’where!! Just a hardface!

Her office people had the nerve to tell her to pole dance for her husband. My stomach was instantly queasy.

That man don’t want to see her bone-streak, slow-skid, squeek, and finally combust down a pole. :no: She looks dry as a pretzel.

Miss Iyana I was referring to Nurse Jackie not Dr. Jackie from M2M

OpinionHated says:

Tyrion won’t take the fall – The Tyrell’s might – what an easy way to get rid of them and keep their money – I suspect Larez (spelling?) pillow biting azz gonna end up with Oberon Martell and overthrow the Lanisters – I can’t wait till they take Cercei’s head….I hate her character – loved her when she played Leonidis wife in 300…..The fool killed Joffrey – he ran to Sansa and told her to “escape now” before anybody even knew what was happening…. can’t wait till next week – have to catch Nurse Jackie on Demand – season premier was last night but I miss GOT for nobody!!!!!

Wasting time says:

@ Tea I like High Jackie too and I love Zoey and Prentiss. I’m here for Zoey..lolol and Crazy Cooper!

Miss Iyana I was referring to Nurse Jackie not Dr. Jackie from M2M
    ———-
    Reading is fundamental… :smack:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Kay: I said her office must not like her to tell her some bullspit like that :no: I think she needs to soften it up a bit. The fact that her husband told her he KNOWS she won’t slow down and that he had closed the door on it let me know that there is a background of possible bitterness there. Because she battled cancer he may feel guilty vocalizing it.
    Before I forget I want to say I CANNOT STAND DR.HEAVENLY and her 8 year old wanna sass mini me :spank: Listen for someone who is so obedient to her husband she is not raising her child in the same fashion. She is going to have a hard life ahead of her if she keeps it up. I normally :tape: about kids but that one there. She can get it fro me.

Tea Is Finally Here says:

Speaking of dancing. Me Hubby died last night when Cynthia was trying to be sexy for Peter and he busted her out by saying “how you gonna be sexy with Spanx on?” Then later as they went up stairs Cynthia-“You want me to twerk” Peter laughing “You know damn well you don’t know how to do that!”

“how you gonna be sexy with Spanx on?” Then later as they went up stairs Cynthia-”You want me to twerk” Peter laughing “You know damn well you don’t know how to do that!”
    ———-

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:newpost:

Tea Is Finally Here says:

@OpinionHated Sir Loras and Cersei should marry id love to see how that would work out. I really like Prince Oberan I think he is kinda cute and interesting in the fact that he wants to kill all Lanisters. Him and his Sand are a match made in bisexual heaven.

OpinionHated says:

Did you hear Jaime tell Loras – if you marry Cercei she’ll kill you in your sleep.. and if you breed her she’ll kill the baby before its born and still kill you… ha ha ha

I like Prince Oberan too – he’s a mess – “everyone who works for Litte Finger is on offer… I’m a prince….have you ever been with a Prince boy…..” I’m not a boy but the way he said it I felt like saying no sir but may I…. ha ha ha ha

1 Pingbacks

[…] each other publicly on social media, they were “caught” vacationing separately with their children from previous relationships, and now T.I. is throwing hints about the rumors that he and Tiny are […]