Beyonce, Jay Z, Solange Release Damage Control Statement

Solange Knowles makes first public appearance since elevator incident

Power couple Jay Z and Beyonce are desperate to control the damage to their carefully crafted public image following Solange Knowles’ embarrassing meltdown in a viral video. The surveillance video which was leaked by a former NYC hotel employee showed Jay Z being pummeled unmercifully by Solange in the elevator of a posh NYC hotel on May 5th.

The video went viral, sparking rampant speculation about what may have prompted the savage beat down.

Normally, Beyonce doesn’t respond to idle gossip from the lessers, but Bey and Jay took the uncharacteristic step of releasing a statement to try and contain the damage.

In addition to releasing a statement, Beyonce and Jay Z called the paparazzi to snap photos of Solange embracing her much older boyfriend, Alan Ferguson, in a park near their home in New Orleans.

Their goal was to portray Solange as a normal woman who has healthy interactions with men — and not the crazed, unhinged mental case that insiders claim she is.

The singer wore a thin yellow dress and was seen embracing the older man and laughing while checking messages on her Smartphone.

Below is the full text of the statement:

“As a result of the public release of the elevator security footage from Monday, May 5th, there has been a great deal of speculation about what triggered the unfortunate incident. But the most important thing is that our family has worked through it. Jay and Solange each assume their share of responsibility for what has occurred.

They both acknowledge their role in this private matter that has played out in the public. They both have apologized to each other and we have moved forward as a united family.

The reports of Solange being intoxicated or displaying erratic behavior throughout that evening are simply false. At the end of the day, families have problems and we’re no different. We love each other and above all we are family. We’ve put this behind us and hope everyone else will do the same.”

Photos: Deano / Breedo / Splash

169 Responses to “Beyonce, Jay Z, Solange Release Damage Control Statement”

Smonae says:

“The reports of Solange being intoxicated or displaying erratic behavior throughout that evening are simply false”

I heard that Bey stand up for your baby sis :applause:

SayitAintSo says:

I seen their announcement on the Today show :coffee:

The Pearl! says:

Good morning and shyt….um, but why is she holdin’ her puzzee pouch? :shrug:

========================
    I fvcks with Sandra! Hard Body :lol:

:popcorn:

Hershey says:

she’s not checking messages, she’s watching the video of her beating that :oldman: a– :fight: :chase: :lol:

SayitAintSo says:

__________________________________________________________

Buttercup says:

I like that dress. She could use a slip though :coffee:

SummerBaby says:

——————

Jdore says:

Morning Roses!

VDot says:

The Pearl! says:

Good morning and shyt….um, but why is she holdin’ her puzzee pouch?

:dead:

and even more :dead: at Hershey saying she watching the video.

She probably is though. Like I sissyclawed the chit out of him :lol:

VDot says:

What’s a slip :waiting:

I Kid I Kid :lol:

Generic PR Statement….. nice try but :tea:

Smonae says:

Jdore :waves:

Wasting time says:

With his glasses off he look as old as Matty. She got daddy issuas huh. Where Julez though?

That nigga look nervous as phuck giving that hug!

Like they forced that nigga to pose for them pics.

Sandra, what do you, the body language expert, have to say about this dude?

Solonge got her an old man :tea: I can dig it ….

MoniquetheGeek says:

I like Solange. I’m mad that this is how people who didn’t know her now knows her. Though this incident was bad, I hope she takes advantage of her new fame. Release a song. Re-release an album. Something…

San ah make ya dance says:

@Wasting I hope she is! Shes not valued as she should be.

@SANDRA

(especially since you STILL ain’t got me my LeBron 11’s in a size 7.5… it’s the least you could do)

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Did they also rent the park out….where are the people?

San ah make ya dance says:

Now did we really think we were gonna get more. Unless that Audio is RELEASED we may as well move it along

I still fuggs with Solonge :tea: I even have a bigger respect for her too :yes:

so basically they said we are over it and you should get over it too. :yes:

those some ugly ass shoes tho. :smh:

@SANDRA

:think:

…wait a minute… that nigga, wearing a straight BLOUSE, he got that Tyler Perry lip thing goin on, and that wrist look mighty “fractured” in that second pic.

:eek:

I cosign Man”s comment #21 :tea: well at least some of it ….

VDot says:

LeBron 11?s in a size 7.5

______________________________

:blink: I bet you still shop in the kid’s shoe section. Probably save a lot of money :thumbsup:

Did they also rent the park out….where are the people?

:think:

It’s not a park. At least not techinically. It looks like it is by the river. It’s beautiful down there but very few people hang around there because it stinks.

… badly.

User Friendly says:

so basically they said we are over it and you should get over it too.

Yep :tea: that’s what they want everybody to do :tea: get over it

missyJ says:

Ioono know why.. But I believe them yo :shrugs: <- dude form Half Baked voice

SummerBaby says:

——————–
    You got me scrolling back up to look at that pic again. :rofl:

Wasting time says:

She got daddy issuas huh.

Excellent observation! Beyonce has daddy issues too. Notice both sisters are with older men who puts up with their temper tantrums. :coffee:

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MONIQUE
    I read she’s hosting SNL this weekend

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This part is about Jay.

Translation via Jay: I KNOW yall want to know WHY Solo kicked my azz. BUT… Bey wont let me say ish. So Imma go with the program

SayitAintSo says:

Is it me or does it look like he could pass as Joe Budden’s brother :thinking:

VDot says:

The whole city of New Orleans stinks :yes: :love: the city, but it stinks.

@SANDRA
    “She got daddy issuas huh.

__________________________________

:think:

SummerBaby says:

Is it me or does it look like he could pass as Joe Budden’s brother
    ———————-
    :yes:

Wasting time says:

@San cause she got Kim scared. She know in the industry and the location she can be replaced and forgotten.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Bey wrote this part at the urging of her mama.

Mama Tina: :cell: DONT you HAVE folks thinking your sister a gatdayum DRUNK. :nono: FIX IT! WE know she touched in the head. Rest of the world dont need to think she a lush though! *click*

Wasting time says:
    She got daddy issuas huh.

Wait cause someone is attracted to older men they have daddy issues??? Is that what your saying…. :tea: well then I must have huge issues with my daddy then …… sike ! I am a straight up daddy’s girl :love: I love love my daddy ……. so that theory is that BS

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Sandra, what do you, the body language expert, have to say about this dude?

Thanks for the compliment, man, but I’m no body language expert. I see a man who cares very deeply for a wounded soul. He probably enjoys the perks of being in the Knowles’ circle. I’m sure he has another woman stashed somewhere. :coffee:

aRoTh says:

those some ugly ass shoes tho

:cosign: :fistbump:

@V DOT
    “The whole city of New Orleans stinks the city, but it stinks.”

See, I was trying not to go there. :lol:

Nah, but it’s just the downtown area. That whole 30-40 block area just got stench ingrained down in the cement. Smell like seafood, ba-dussy, vomit, alcohol and straigh chit all mixed together. :lol:

You come to halfway appreciate that smell if you love it there and haven’t been in a while. :lol:

VDot says:

____________________________

:lol: Noticed they denied everything but the mental issue :yes:

Hershey says:

especially since you STILL ain’t got me my LeBron 11?s in a size 7.5… it’s the least you could do)
    __________________________________

size 7.5 :blink: :whistles: so Man ‘memba the other day when I JOKINGLY asked you when are we gonna :hump: ? About that…. :coffee: ole lil foot ass ngga

Buttercup says:

LeBron 11?s in a size 7.5

my son wears this size but he’s 12 :rofl:

thats cute.

====================

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@SANDRA

I have no problem shooting the breeze with everyone. But who’s going to put up more posts? :shrug:

DYmondgurl says:

I read she’s hosting SNL this weekend

———————

this shud b goodt! :tea:
    pweez let them do a beat dowm skit

Lady_Elle says:

Lil sista Solange was cutting up because she was pissed at something!

Solo supposedly went after her daddy after he got the jump-off pregnant!

She was not intoxicated… if you look at the pics!

They should have let her be an opening act in the upcoming tour!

@SANDRA
    “Sandra, what do you, the body language expert, have to say about this dude?

I doubt Solange has to worry much about another “woman” in the picture. :lol:

SayitAintSo says:

I have to :cosign: with Mama Butter

Wasting time says:

@butter your granny is right but 3-10 years is one thing but him being 25 when you was born is something different :lol: her boo look like he and Matty chased tail together in high school

SummerBaby says:

———————–
    This is true! :yes:

SayitAintSo says:

Grandma*

LeBron 11?s in a size 7.5

______________________________

VDot says:

Wait, I didn’t catch the shoe size! :rofl: :hahaha:

@SANDRA
    “Every Friday yo’ azz dump us to go do whatever. Stay in here and shoot the chit with us today!

___________________________

It’s Friday, you can give us the usually 1.5 posts and just chill and kick it.

… then again, you could let me run the blog for a day.

aRoTh says:

SANDRA
    “She got daddy issuas huh.

_________________________________

<———— LOVES older men. Am the YOUNGEST out of 14 chirren. I have NINE brothers. My father was :oldman: X Pi…. B/c one think I KNOW is, I didn't/don't have deddy issues. So whatcha sayin'? :huh: :shrug: :waiting:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This got mama Tina on it too. *calls upstairs while SHE downstairs having a drank on the computer*

JAY! Solange! Getchall azzes down here. NOW! :mad:

Tina: Now I done seen the footage ‘longside everybody else. :pc: FIX IT. SAY you sorry. I MEAN IT! :nono: Dont make ME pull out MY kung fu skills out this bish! (Jigga mumbling under his breath) Ummm what was that sir? IDGAF if you ARE Jay-Z! I will STILL kick your azz.

Jigga and Solo: OKAY. DANG! :hug:

VDot says:

Nah, but it’s just the downtown area

__________________________________

:no: The whole city stank. Downtown/French Quarter definitely smells like swamp, badussy, urine, stale water, but the rest of the city stinks too :yes: It’s just a musty azz city.

SayitAintSo says:

:waves: Sandra…how you doin?!!

====================

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Wait cause someone is attracted to older men they have daddy issues???

Congrats hun. Your reading comprehension skills are on point. :thumbsup:

———————–
    This is true!

Plus most dudes want a puzzy with out too many miles on it so the HOPE (emphasis on HOPE because there is no way to know for sure) is that a younger female wouldn’t have given the puzzy away to whole record label of niggas like say…. :chickenhead:

Buttercup says: Grandma Butter used to say a man should be older than a woman as guys mature at a slower rate than girls. I haven’t been able to refute her yet :coffee:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Im nine yrs older than my hubby :)

VDot says:

:lol: Noticed they denied everything but the mental issue :yes:

@SANDRA
    “Wait, I didn’t catch the shoe size! ”

:huh:
    :wtf:
    :waiting:

SayitAintSo says:

JAY! Solange! Getchall azzes down here. NOW! :mad:
    Jigga and Solo: OKAY. DANG! :hug:
    _____________________________________

:dead:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I told yall she made them wear the “get along tshirt” for at least an hour. Im trying to find a shirt big enough to do that for my kids right now. they keep trying me.

SayitAintSo says:

:lol: why did I have the whole visual of that dialogue @ Who

Sandra Rose says: I have no problem shooting the breeze with everyone. But who’s going to put up more posts?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I think he was more so meaning ~ don’t be leaving us with OUT A POST for over 2 hours tuhday! :mad:

missyJ says:

Women should be attracted to older men. Men mature much slower than women. If you’re dating a man your age he is mentally 5 years your junior at least!

Aprilbaby says:

What is she pregnant now, or on the verge of talking a dump….lol

SayitAintSo says:

lol @ your gravi Missy

Sandra Rose says: Wait cause someone is attracted to older men they have daddy issues???

Congrats hun. Your reading comprehension skills are on point
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :ghost:
    Okay we ready for some more post. Need some help?

The whole city stank. Downtown/French Quarter definitely smells like swamp, badussy, urine, stale water, but the rest of the city stinks too It’s just a musty azz city.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    That is the Mississippi Riva.

Memphis AND STL… the parts closest to the riva smell SAME WAY.

Congrats hun. Your reading comprehension skills are on point. :thumbsup:

:cloud: cloudy with a chance of meatballs, chile.

@MISSYJ

Not all men. My hubby is on Point :thumbsup:

Aprilbaby says:

missyJ says:

I know alot of old fools too

@ aRoTh: Most people who have daddy issues don’t know it. If everyone knew they had daddy issues there wouldn’t be any need for psychotherapists.

Maturity is very overrated.

Aprilbaby says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    Wait cause someone is attracted to older men they have daddy issues???
    Congrats hun. Your reading comprehension skills are on point. :thumbsup:
    I know two sister’s married to men 20+ other than them. But they are pretty lazy and don’t want to work. Both are close with their father.

Yoooooooooooooooooo
    Nelly the reason Hardy went Ape Chit on his girl :rofl:
    Cause she used to see him :tea:

thriftStoreJungle says:

she’s got big hair and is bowlegged. i love her. :yes: [keep your hands to yourself, tho, solange]

Hershey says:

VDot says:

Nah, but it’s just the downtown area

__________________________________

_____________________________________

:nono: watch it that’s my hometown :mad: the Quata smells of various body oils, perfumes and lotions…mixed with badussy, shrimp, crab rice, frog legs, mustard greens and onions :lol:

Wasting time says:

Outspoken conservative Republican Stacey Dash in talks to join Fox News…

“Wait, I didn’t catch the shoe size! ”

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:huh:
    :wtf:
    :waiting:

I personally don’t believe it, but popular opinion holds that a man’s shoe size is directly correlated to the size of his phallus.

Wasting time says: Outspoken conservative Republican Stacey Dash in talks to join Fox News…
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    good for her

luVn_liFe says:

Okay. Got’cha. I’ll get back to work then. :)

Anna says:

Aprilbaby says:

What is she pregnant now, or on the verge of talking a dump….lol

~~~~~~~
    She’s just trying to prevent a “Marilyn Monroe” incident.

:warning:
    :warning:
    :warning:

That being said, these are some ADDITIONAL (all the old rules still apply) things that could potentially get you banned:

1. Kim K., henceforth is a F.O.B. Any disparging remarks regarding her, even indirectly and solely based upon my review of the remark, will get you banned.

2. Any disparging remarks regarding “height challenged men” will immediately get you banned.

3. Any statement that could possibly be contrived as one in “support” of fat women, will get you banned.

4. Any statement regarding Kelly Rowland must include an acknowledgment that she resembles a horse and all related species.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Congrats hun. Your reading comprehension skills are on point. :thumbsup:

User Friendly says:

:cloud: cloudy with a chance of meatballs, chile.

I was complimenting her. There was no shade.

I made some vegetable soup and threw some ground turkey in that beesh :woohoo: :woot:

Wasting time says:

Outspoken conservative Republican Stacey Dash in talks to join Fox News…

I see the republicans aint learn from Sarah Palin yet, huh?

aRoTh says:

__________________________________

:smack: :nono: Ok. :rolleyes: #dismissivewave

Congrats hun. Your reading comprehension skills are on point. :thumbsup:
    User Friendly says:
    :cloud: cloudy with a chance of meatballs, chile.
    I was complimenting her. There was no shade.

and I didn’t take it as shade :winky:

missyJ says:

Not all men. My hubby is on Point

==========

You are correct, not all men. There some ones that get it together on time

Fawk Kim fat azz :tea:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Don’t abuse your temporary powers. :coffee:

SummerBaby says:

@man
    :hahaha: :rofl:

Kim K., henceforth is a F.O.B.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Speaking OF… Her entourage is thoroughly pissT off with her, (not enough to not go)
    she’s sending them to France for her wedding with her Frequent flyer miles.

@JENIE
    “Fawk Kim fat azz ”

:eek:

Must be Lil Kim.
    :phew:

Please read comment #94.

I think them Knowles girls done put a root on Jay. He stands there and lets Solange beat him and now he is taking responsibility for her actions. Is he admitting that he was being inappropriate with Rachel Roy? Is he also saying that being flirty with a chick and running off to another party without his wife justifies him getting his azz whooped by his sister-in-law? And the bigger question, is Beyonce slow minded?

Buttercup says:

your granny is right but 3-10 years is one thing
    ===========
    She said 10 years is ideal. Grandpa Butter was born in 1906 and Grandma Butter was born in 1912. I think she used to wish that she would’ve gone a little older :lol:

@SANDRA
    “Sandra DID NOT AGREE to me running the blog for a day. But, gratiously, she did grant me “Banning authority.” I would like to thank Sandra for her consideration in allowing me to make such decisions and I will not do so hasitly.

Don’t abuse your temporary powers.
    __________________________

I will be very judicious.

Buttercup says:

My father was :oldman: X Pi
    =========

I see prosecutors are trying to link Hernandez to every unsolved killing new and old.
    they’re saying he may have been linked to an 07 double homicide :eek:

DYmondgurl says:

“““““““

been debunked by first hand knowledge unfortunately :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

What in the foolery going on :nono:

sassyshe says:

Man I dont think sandra will allow those comments about kelly to slide, she :love: her some kelly

SummerBaby says:

“““““““
    been debunked by first hand knowledge unfortunately
    ——————–
    :cosign:

VDot says:

:rofl: at Man and those rules

Nevermind, I caught his earlier :umbrella:

Aint nothing like a tall man to reach up for a hug or kiss :yes:

Stephen A. Smith is reporting that the Lakers aren’t pleased with Kobe after he left the team a week early for a vacation in France.
    :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:Aint nothing like a tall man to reach up for a hug or kiss
    :bounce:

YES LawD

———–
    It also depends on his frame

“““““““

been debunked by first hand knowledge unfortunately

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    For me it was fortunately.

Cause I done had a dude with a size 8 shoe rearrange my internal female furniture.

:kona:

missyJ says:

===============

You see.. the way my humor set up… I can’t with any of these so I’m :kona: until the blog is no longer Romper Room *mutters* ol Ben Vereen actin azz ninja

Buttercup says:

Aint nothing like a tall man to reach up for a hug or kiss :yes:
    ==========
    :cosign: Even though I was have to reach up to any guy over 5’6″ or 5’7″ :ashamed:

The same Lakers that hired Mike Brown and Mike D’Antoni? The guys that couldn’t resign Dwight Howard and let him go for NOTHING? Those Lakers?

Um… yeah. They need to get off Kobe dyck and put Jim “Nepotism” Buss in “rehab” for some made up chit and start making good decisions. That’s what the Lakers need to do.

——————
    :cosign: it is not cute to be eye level with your man unless you are an amazon female

Wasting time says:

Yeah my mom is 23 years younger than my dad and 2 years older than my half brother. My mom said he was a hater but at the end did the same thing. His babies momma is 26 and he 53

These Ground turkey meatballs :pizza: Dang it, delish!

———-
    OK :rofl: Why I was talking to a dude like 2 inches taller than me, I kept talking bout his height and the lack of more bass in his voice. He would get soooo mad. HA

sassyshe says:

@butter I am only 4 11 and will not date anyone under 5 10. My motto is say no to midget babies

@Butter what you 5 feet even

put Jim “Nepotism” Buss in “rehab” for some made up chit
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    SNORT*
    boy u are STOOPID! :lol:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Please let me know if you have any questions.
    Kelly head do resembles a horses head :rofl:
    ….but her body banging and i would still :hump: ….if’n I wasn’t in a committed relationship :grill:

Hershey says:

I know a man who wears a size 16 shoe, his paynus is a size 16-8 divide that answer by four :coffee: what a waste of 6’5″ and a size 16 shoe. Chile the fun a bytch thought she would have with that :sad:

say no to midget babies
    ——————
    :crying1: That be so wrong when lil get with lil and create lil

sassyshe says:

@san I know, the worst thing is to put a guy under 5 10 in front of me, I look at you like you are a freak of nature.

=====================
    :crying:

But the female determines the height of the baby tho. :shrugs:

OMG @Hershey, my a$$ did the math :crying1:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Species related to a HORSE?

A unicorn?
    A Zebra?
    A minotaur?

What answer you looking for Sway? I hate/love/cant stand you :hug:

That be so wrong when lil get with lil and create lil

by San ah make ya dance
    ————
    Or when the kid taller than mummy and daddy

:offtopic: Anybody seen the video of the lady that has 5 nipples. 2 on one tit and 3 on the otha.

I’m :hurl: AND :jack: at the same damn time.

Kelly head do resembles a horses head

BRUH!

Buttercup says:

=========
    I haven’t dated anyone shorter than 5’11”. Lil Butter is “tiny.” Hopefully, he’ll sprout like BroButter32 did when he was 16.

Matchsticks says:

all I want the media to do is admit that they are biased…I’m not fan of dumb azz Chris Brown, but he has been through the mill over his fight with Rih, yet we SEE the footage of Solange trying to beat Jigga down and I have yet to hear any calls for:

1. her to turn herself into the police
    2. her to attend anger management courses
    3. her to get probation and not find herself within radius of Jigga for 5 years
    4. Her to appear and make a statement that will justify and explain her actions
    5. her to lose endorsements with Carol’s Daughter

:tea:

Hershey says:

_________________________________

But you’re a midget, so why are you discriminating against your own kind? :shrugs: :kona:

@WHO DAT
    “must include an acknowledgment that she resembles a horse and all related species.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Species related to a HORSE?

A unicorn?
    A Zebra?
    A minotaur?

What answer you looking for Sway? I hate/love/cant stand you
    ___________________________

All equestrian animals. So yes to all three even tho two of them are mythical. :lol:

sassyshe says:

But the female determines the height of the baby tho.
    ——————-
    How is this man

My mom is 5 even and none of my brothers are short. My sis is 5 1 and my nephew is already 5 9 at 15

Hershey midgets are 4 4 and under, so no

Matchsticks says:

Long Time Lurker says:

I’m :hurl: AND :jack: at the same damn time.

:wail:

DYmondgurl says:

“““““““`
    :cosign: like a mug ..that week gona do something :tea: Koke deserve esstra time away from those fools

say no to midget babies
    ——————
    That be so wrong when lil get with lil and create lil
    ************************

Like Ice Cube’s poor little babies. Kevin Hart’s son will suffer the same fate. Can you imagine how much he’ll hate it if Kevin has a son with his current tall boo?

Smonae says:

Matchsticks says:

1. her to turn herself into the police
    2. her to attend anger management courses
    3. her to get probation and not find herself within radius of Jigga for 5 years
    4. Her to appear and make a statement that will justify and explain her actions
    5. her to lose endorsements with Carol’s Daughter
    ———————-

It’s the power of the Begency :hahaha:

Team Breezy not on that level

@SAN
    “My mama, 5’2 and all her kids taller than her. Me the shortest. Her brothers not even that tall”

Does she have sons? As a female, if you want to know how tall your son will be, as a rule of thumb, add four inches to YOUR height. So if she 5’2, her sons are prolly in the 5’6″ to 5’8″ range.

Either way it goes, the male determines the gender, the female determines the height. That’s why so many NBA players have these amazon mommas. NOt all of them, but a good percentage. :yes:

Hershey says:

Hershey midgets are 4 4 and under, so no

__________________________

I know I kid, I kid…I’m only two inches taller than you so I ain’t for serrus :lol:

What did he say about Kelly? *Scrolls up*

:newpost:

San ah make ya dance says:

Does she have sons? As a female, if you want to know how tall your son will be, as a rule of thumb, add four inches to YOUR height. So if she 5’2, her sons are prolly in the 5’6? to 5’8? range.

————–
    Yes, the rest of her kids are sons. My shortest brother is 5’7 ranging to 5’11

:newpost:
    Don’t let MAN get you :ban:
    remember his :rules:

@SASSY SHE
    “But the female determines the height of the baby tho.
    ——————-
    How is this man

:facepalm:

And your father is a boy but he created you, a girl. :lol:
    I didn’t say that the child will have an IDENTICAL HEIGHT as the mother.

I’m saying the height is from the MOTHER’S BLOODLINE. Jeez. Didn’t some of yall take biology?

@SAN
    “Yes, the rest of her kids are sons. My shortest brother is 5’7 ranging to 5’11″

and compare that to the males on YOUR MOTHER’S bloodline and think about what you find.

—————-
    Don’t remember that part, but I distinctly remember that a male child will favor the mother more and the female child, her father. Height Nah

Matchsticks says:

1. her to turn herself into the police
    2. her to attend anger management courses
    3. her to get probation and not find herself within radius of Jigga for 5 years
    4. Her to appear and make a statement that will justify and explain her actions
    5. her to lose endorsements with Carol’s Daughter
    ***********************

People still seem to think its a joke when a woman beats a man. Personally, I’m looking at Solange the exact same way that I looked at Chris after the beating. I used to like Solo, but her stock is in the toilet as far as I’m concerned. So is punk azz Beyonce’s.

DYmondgurl says:

Why I was talking to a dude like 2 inches taller than me
    ——-
    My ex contacted me on FB and I called him small stature :hahaha: that fool was sooooo AGRO!!! :hahaha:

Jay Z knows that only by Beyonce’s good graces does he even have a pot to piss in. Do you think he’s going to raise a finger to Solange and lose everything he’s worked so hard for in the blink of an eye? All Beyonce has to do is utter the “D” word and his “career” is over. :coffee:

Hershey no offense taken

5. her to lose endorsements with Carol’s Daughter
    ___________________________

they been fired her for wearing weaves. said she had to be natural at all times in order to represent their brand.

aRoTh says:

Hershey says:

I know a man who wears a size 16 shoe, his paynus is a size 16-8 divide that answer by four what a waste of 6’5? and a size 16 shoe. Chile the fun a bytch thought she would have with that
    ____________________________

Dude —> :ha: :crying1: <— Hershey

OpinionHated says:

Matchsticks says:

1. her to turn herself into the police
    2. her to attend anger management courses
    3. her to get probation and not find herself within radius of Jigga for 5 years
    4. Her to appear and make a statement that will justify and explain her actions
    5. her to lose endorsements with Carol’s Daughter
    ——————————-
    Perhaps because jigga didn’t come out that elevator with black eyes and bite marks – not saying Solange is right but Chris beat and left chick side the road in the hood – who does that chit…..