V. Stiviano a day after a attempted break in  at home

The Los Angeles Police Department is investigating an attempted break-in at the million-dollar duplex of V. Stiviano, the former mistress of disgraced LA Clippers owner Donald Sterling.

The incident occurred around 2:50 p.m. Monday in the 8400 block of West 4th Street, the LAPD told the LA Times newspaper.

“They found broken glass at the entryway,” Officer Sara Faden told The Times.

It’s unknown if Stiviano was home at the time of the attempted break-in.

Stiviano was catapulted into the headlines after gossip tabloid TMZ published audio of Sterling telling her not to bring black men to his NBA games.

On Monday, the NBA met to file formal allegations in ramped up efforts to force Sterling to sell the Clippers team. A hearing has been scheduled for June 3.

In announcing the action, league officials cited conduct that they contend has “damaged and continues to damage the NBA and its teams.”

But Sterling’s wife of 59 years, Rochelle — who is standing by her man — filed for divorce in a bid to thwart the NBA’s efforts.

Under California law any property or asset acquired by a married person becomes community property and must be divided equally amongst the divorcing parties.

This means the ownership of the Clippers could be tied up in divorce court for years.

Photos: Wenn.com

• Was Donald Sterling the Victim of An Invasion of Privacy?
  • Donald Sterling BANNED FOR LIFE from NBA Games, Practice Facilities
  • Disgraced LA Clippers Owner Donald Sterling Battling Cancer
  • LA Clippers owner to mixed GF: ‘Don’t bring black people to my games — including Magic Johnson’

136 Responses to “Cops Investigate Break-In At the Home of Donald Sterling’s Ex-Mistress, V. Stiviano”

zurishay says:

He said he wants all of his stuff back…just like OJ did… :scared:

zurishay says:

Mrs Sterling is a smart woman to do that. And foor Victor Steviano, now the whole world has his address.

@ zurishay: You must be a speed reader? Thanks for reading! :yes:

She looks good in this pic. :yes:

zurishay says:

@ zurishay: You must be a speed reader? Thanks for reading! :yes:
      ——

Yes Sandra. I was classified as gifted when I was 7 years old. :peace: Yup. She. Me. Her. :yes:

Wasting time says:

She is good. Documented Break in = I don’t have nothing his soon to be ex wife is suing for, it was stolen back on May 19th !

missyJ says:

Y’all wanna keep talking bout bad baby names? :tea:

Of course someone broke in, they’re looking for all the gifts FCUK Face bestowed
      :yes:

so is V.Stiviano a namebrand now? :think: his parents must be so proud.

The media has humanized whores, got everyone caring and ish :rofl: :rofl:

Them folks got money and are gonna keep this in the courts for a while :eek:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

On topic: @wasting yup. That’s what she gonna say. And then I was thinking they broke in looking for more tapes.

@Missy I like regular names.

She favors Amber rose on here :tea:

I bean saying that Pillowtalk should be off limits, and all the men I know agree :lol:

Just Looking says:

:yawn: She should have a shirt on that says

Ho’s stay winning! I would wear one to bed. :kona:

jk jk jk

:yes: Ion know why his wife think she the only smart woman in his life.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

The media has humanized whores, got everyone caring and ish

Exactly :tea:

User Friendly says:

so is V.Stiviano a namebrand now? :think: his parents must be so proud.
      She could team up with that golden Gold Digger (with that costume), and make their parents really proud :sarcasm:

Dymond says:

She looks good in this pic
      ————————
      glasses are covering half her face and her mouth is closed so :thumbsup:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I wonder if the wife can sue him for her half of the team if he really is made to sell it?

Just Looking says:

@OTB – Yeah, Stavino is smarter than the wife cause she in that CONDO. yeap, and besides ain’t the condo in Stavino name, along with the luxury couture vehicles?

Couture vehicle – Anything valued over 100k

FROM DOWNSTAIRS:

Ms Peaches says:

Why I only see three fingers and one thumb??
      _______________________________________________________

:shocked: Can’t believe I missed that. :rofl:

San ah make ya dance says:

This bish got her name on her hat :huh:

missyJ says:

The media has humanized whores, got everyone caring and ish

=============

What heaux we care about? :think:

This hoe got her a new baller cause that car she gettin into is a Bentley. :lol:

glasses are covering half her face and her mouth is closed so :thumbsup:

:thankyou: :tea:

Buttercup says:

:lol: She went to Hat Shack and had her name embroidered on the front. Go ‘head, V. Build your brand, girl!

missyJ says:

Now Peaches… don’t be messy. You can see the baby pointer fanga beneath the middle fanga :nono: Chile already got climb the mountain of his name, don’t be cursin him with missing digits and chit

VDot says:

Man Fugg Dis Bish :eyeroll:

Couture vehicle – Anything valued over 100k

I stopped following her story a while back cause they kinda boring. :yawn: She tombout he a good decent man and chit. :huh: No fun, salacious chit there. :eyeroll:

I think she owns most of her chit tho. She aint stupid. She nasty. But she aint stupid.

*jacked
      (CNN) — Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling has until May 27 to respond to the National Basketball Association, which on Monday “initiated a charge” seeking to terminate all ownership rights in the franchise, the NBA announced in a written statement.

Sterling, who owns the team with his wife, Shelly, through a family trust, will also be allowed to make a presentation at a special Board of Governors meeting scheduled for June 3.

However, attorney Maxwell Blecher has demanded on behalf of Sterling that the NBA give the longtime owner a three-month extension to prepare his response, Sports Illustrated reported Monday night. The magazine, which like CNN is owned by Time Warner, said the NBA would reject the request.

A receptionist at Blecher’s office told CNN she had been advised to give a “no comment” to all media inquiries involving Donald Sterling.
      Team owners behaving badly Team owners behaving badly
      NBA takes steps to bounce Donald Sterling
      Anderson Cooper’s inside story
      Donald Sterling’s apology fallout

The NBA declined to comment on the Sports Illustrated report.

In order to terminate the Sterlings’ franchise rights, 75% (23) of the 30 team owners would have to vote to sustain the charge and force a sale. Because Sterling is banned from any NBA activities, he is not allowed to vote, but the Clippers will have a vote, the NBA said.

NBA bylaws say that if Sterling doesn’t respond in five business days or appear at a hearing, it will be deemed an admission to the “total validity” of the charge.

If the owner does appear, he may be represented by a lawyer, but the NBA constitution says: “Strict rules of evidence shall not apply, and all relevant and material evidence submitted prior to and at the hearing may be received and considered.”

The 80-year-old lawyer and billionaire real estate investor is already fighting a $2.5 million fine and a lifetime ban imposed by NBA Commissioner Adam Silver. The longtime owner has argued he has been denied due process.

The NBA included his failure to pay among the reasons for the charge.

The league said it has been damaged by Sterling’s racist remarks to V. Stiviano that were posted online in April by TMZ and in an interview with CNN’s “Anderson Cooper 360.”

Just Looking says:

Yeah, she is nasty. But she was prolly high when she was doern his wrankled balls.

VSpot :kiss: WE BEEN HERE>>>>.<<<< lately on everything. :hahaha: :love:

Buttercup says:

Dang, I’m catching up and reading the post downstairs. :wail: I don’t have a traditional names, because they can’t be found in the keychain shop. Well, a different spelling of my middle name can occasionally be found.

_________

Do we believe her? She said their relationship wasn’t sexual. *giggles*

:blink: dang, where she live? they breaking in her house in the milla the day? aint no security? so mannie questions :think:

Dymond says:

when I saw her on 20/20 or whatever :facepalm: I stopped listening to anything that has to do with this story

Vincent staged his own robbery. NEXT!

VDot says:

WE BEEN HERE>>>>.<<<<

Only place I want to be :winky: :lol: :hug:

Dymond says:

heyyyyy OTB :2dance:

________________________

this old lady whose doorter was dating a former dc council member who briefly worked here when said council member got her a job here, told us her ‘fren’ (we assumed she was talm bout her doorter) used to have a sugar deddy. when her fren would go over sugar deddy house she aint have to do nothing but put on linger-ree and walk around and before she leave he would lay on the bed and she had to beat ‘it’ with a towel :oops: :oops: :oops:

VDot says:

:rofl: at Vincent :hahaha:

beat ‘it’ with a towel

first of all that sounds painful. second of all who talks about their child being a skeezer with pride? :shocked:

that is cray

she said she had a ‘fren’ (but she aint know we knew her doorter was dating the old man) :kona:

Wasting time says:

:nite: Roses

Just Looking says:

Vincent staged his own robbery. NEXT!
      :dead:

I am embarrassed reading this as well :ashamed:

Vincent. :crying1:

Apparition says:

—————————————–
      When the NBA forces the sale of a team it’s not targeting the majority owner. All minority owners are s.o.l. (relatively) too. They just have to divy up the money after the sale.

:2dance: Night Roses. Damn kids got Bible study. :bye:

In more interesting Trifling hoe news :huh:

Ok, tell me if I was wrong *sigh*

I got a text from my cousin talmbout she was considering dating this “almost separated” man… And how they were gonna meet up at some spot on Friday after work.

I told her “oh, how nice (with some big eyes) and said “ok, just don’t ask me to hang out with yall, or his friends”. and when she asked why not—-I said “because Ion want him to think I’m like you. Him nor his friends.

She texted back “damn, it’s like that”..
      And I’m not texting back :nono:
      ION think I was wrong :tea:

@App I LOVE YOUR GRAVI :dead:

Damn kids got Bible study.

:think: these words dont go together. lemme duck before lightning strikes the both of us :kona:

@NikkeMinxx says:

_________

Do we believe her? She said their relationship wasn’t sexual. *giggles*
      ___________________________________________________________________
      I think she is splitting hairs. It probably didn’t work every time, but I’d bet a dollar to a doughnut she done sucked a flaccid penis before. Mrs Sterling aint suing no other assitants and secretaries for her schidt back. Victor/Victoria knew she was gonna have to pay up and created this smoke and mirrows show.

:offtopic: LongTimeLurker… :sorry: I don’t know you well enough to belaughing likethat but the bname and courthouse storyhad me WEAK!

Nite OTB! You know your boy got ‘the calling’ that’s why he stayed to the altar so long :hahaha: :heart:

In more interesting Trifling hoe news :huh:

Ok, tell me if I was wrong *sigh*

She texted back “damn, it’s like that”..
      And I’m not texting back :nono:
      ION think I was wrong :tea:

Come onnnnnn. Tell her to move around! Everybody knows you snooty. :shrug: You aint wrong, youre you! Tell her I tooted my nose up too and I used to boink a married guy regularly.

But God started work on me so I can look down on her.. :think: Wait. That’s not how it goes… :hahaha: You weren’t wrong. :tea: Ppl do tend to think birds of a feather flock together.

Victor/Victoria

:lol: that old ass movie was ahead of its time.

Buttercup says:

=============
      I couldn’t get any further into the story before I started to :rolleyes:

:hahaha: Yall know this my mama doing. Sheshhhh Maaaaaaaaaaaa :shank: *falls out* How you sign my kids up for everything and tell me when to pick them up. :| <3

missyJ says:

Aight everybody, lilmissy gotta do her homework. :bye: Imma check in later

VDot says:

“almost separated” man…

What does this even mean? :huh:

But are his friends cute? Single? :lol:

Just Looking says:

Hollering…… :yahoo:

Kenyan McDuffie

Marion stay get pu z z y

oh, how nice (with some big eyes)
      ________

Last thing then Im leaving frfr… :pray: lawd I really hope ppl “GET” those eyes when we send them. I send those eyes with hope that the recipient FEELS me. :hahaha:

VDot says:

JLo – You saying it was Marion Barry over there playing 50 Shades of Gray with a hooker and crackpipe? :rofl:

“almost separated” man…

What does this even mean?
      _________________________________________

:think: he’ll soon be separated from this life and walkin w/The Lord?

Michael Jace was a violent, abusive husband who choked his wife in front of their kid … this according to legal docs from his prior divorce.

Jace went through a divorce in 1997. In the docs a friend of Jennifer Bitterman claims she personally witnessed Jace choking and slamming Jennifer against a wall … as his 6-month-old son screamed in his crib next to them.

The friend says he was raging and out of control and “seeing the extent of his anger was one of the most terrifying things I have ever seen.”

The friend continues … there were multiple physical assaults on the ex-wife.

:no:

V. did the RIGHT thing. This nigga ASKED her to record him because his memory was slipping. He has never said the recording was illegal. He just ain’t expect her to use the tapes against him.

OH well tho. :shrugs:
      And dude is worth two billion dollars. Clearly he won’t have to worry about getting his dyck sucked cause I’m sure there are no shortage of women ready and willing to do it.

He just needs to move on.

so if V isnt doing the recording anymore then how the hell does he even know what he is saying :confused:

Just Looking says:

VDOT – Marion usta run DC, he had women throwing it him.

Po Effie his wife, God REst her sould

Vincent Grey is murried…but He may be doing the towel thang. :vomit:

Nassty

Apparition says:

And dude is worth two billion dollars.
      —————————
      I would’ve hired Denzel to play me in that AC interview. :yes:

AC: Hi Denzel.
      DW: Na ah. I’m Donald Sterling. *ahem* This disloyal, Bytch made fool!….

they must be using Dreft cuz I would think that terry cloth towel material would hurt. unless they using receiving blankets :smh: its just odd.

Yes he does NANCY.. . shame. He shot her in the face :no:
      arguing bout money.
      Poor kids

@APP
      what the Thunder gonna do BBQ or mildew??

Effie Barry was such an elegant woman. :yes: I remember seeing her at the old shakespeare theatre when it was on 14th street. :nun:

Just Looking says:

@Nancy – It means, I’m telling you I’m separating from my wife, so you will go ahead and give me that arse.

AINT NOBODY got time for that.

VDot says:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

i saidt :sick: crawford :sick: :eek: :eek:

________________________

:lol: Totally missed that. I thought you were still talking about fugged up names. :hahaha:

youre you!
      ^^^^^^^^^
      That’s my point! Folks know who they are talking to etc.

Just Looking says:

@Nancy – Yes, she was lady of class and grace.

Is their son still staying in trouble? I don’t follow DC politics as much anymore..

Just Looking says:Umm NEGRO, call me when you are separated and filed for divorce and you a week away from your last hearing.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~
      right, so I can be in tow :lol:

Apparition says:

@luVn It’s a wrap without Ibaka. Might even get swept.
      I know I’ll be bbq’n though. Got a new grill I’m finna break in this weekend. :listen:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

You were not wrong to not go out with the cousin and the not divorced man. When she would of asked why not, I’d a asked her where was the wife gonna be. And is he almost separated like Rasheeda and Kirk or nah?

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Luvvie he was having major money problems. Had already filed Bankruptcy and was filing chapter 7 or it might be the other way round either way that nicca got major problems and not just monetary now. Wonder if this wife knew he was beating the breaks off of his ex-wife.

yeen lyin Looking :no:
      let’s let that ank dry on yalls decree before we be somewhere and you pushing me behind parked cars talm bout ‘duck!’ :nono:

_________

and maybe not even then. aint no fun in being the rebound and hearing all them one sided breakup stories. :smh:

pparition says:It’s a wrap without Ibaka. Might even get swept.
      ~~~~~~~~
      Agreed! OKC says he maybe ready for the next game, sure whatEVS
      :bounce:
      Yes on that GRILLING!! so ready for FRIDAY :woot:

i started to say it might be money Luvie, but i just thought it had to be something more ‘emotional’ for him to do that in front of the babies :no: E-V-I-L! :evil:

@SOTHRN . .
      yeah I had that thought as well. SHAME :no:

I agree with you Man. Powerful men deserve lots of women :tea:

<<< Would like to apologize for all the times I called Rob Kardashian Obeast. I see he responded about trending for being portly.

Rob Kardashian has spoken out about the buzz surrounding his fuller figure – and it's painfully clear he isn't pleased.

"So i found out i was trending for being fat … thank you all it really made my day :)" he sarcastically Tweeted Tuesday morning, just days before older sister Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will wed in Europe.

come on with the come on 5oclock. i havent eaten all day and Im feenin’ for some Chee-pote-lay :pizza:

@DTTS: EYE I am going to go byke and read. You better KNOT have had my name in yo mouth. Wait let me explain. *talks real slowly* yew caaaanot eat my name.. It’s a phrase used to intimidate people who keep talking about another in a disparaging manner :eek:
      You gotta explain cause she always trying to eat stuff :no: air… Lint…. Anything :kona:

@Nancy – Yes, she was lady of class and grace.

____________________________

i haven’t heard anything concerning him lately… last time i saw his name was in the CityPaper and they were speculating that he might, one day, run for a council seat :shrug:

Rob Kardashian better own that shyt like a boss

…..a Cake Boss :pizza:

Rob Kardashian better own that shyt like a boss

…..a Cake Boss :pizza:

And IONO what that almost separated means?!? He still with the bish sounds like to me IMB :tea:
      =====
      And OTB, I wasn’t judging (her), :no: I mean we all got secrets :winky:

Rob Kardashian better own that shyt like a boss

…..a Cake Boss
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Slob Kardashian said his feelins is hurt on the shosha media-er… and his sister Khloe Simpson had to log in to take up for him.

:cuss: I can EATCHO NAME if EYE want to! :eek:
      #onlychildpointlessrant :rofl:

AND Yeah I said it. :box:

JOse says Steeebie beats her :blink:

:hahaha: :nite: Got the 2 of the 3 Takens now. No :typing: while :steer:
      Safety first :huh:

Khloe Simpson had to log in to take up for him.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      that bissh ther gets on my DAMN Nerves, always internet thugging;FOH big bishh #2!

VDot says:

:yes: Luvn. There was a list earlier of all the things Steebie beats. :lol:

Just Looking says:

@nancy – Well if Christopher ran, he’d win, just on the merit he’s Marion’s son.

he usta be crute too :yes:

On the divorce outlook,you might want to wait 3 or 4 cycles of tricks for you sign up for divorced man or woman…

usually year 3 or 5

Source – All my bullshiat

Good night :nun: :happy: Happy Home Happy Wife

And OTB, I wasn’t judging (her)…

using your best judgment doesn’t automatically make you judgmental :shrug:
      folks want you to co-sign their b.s. and when you don’t they get offended and start judging YOUR decision… people… you gotta love ‘em :lol:

VDot says:There was a list earlier of all the things Steebie beats.
      ~~~~~~
      :ghost:
      ya’ll aint SHEETTTTEE!

Yeah @Luvie I said he beat his man meat too

VDot says:

Rob is sensitive about his hips. I said yesterday he was on KUWTK crying his eyes out about being fat :yes:

:popcorn: :pizza: :egg: :koolaid2: <— Repeat at least 8 times and that's his daily diet. He be depressed eating his emotions

Rob Kardashian better own that shyt like a boss

…..a Cake Boss
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:dead:

Source – All my bullshiat

Say Word! :rofl:
      Nite! :hi:

Looking/User
      She is not even worth my text font :lol: Because ain’t nothing good/positive/honest gonna come out of it :no:

This mess is right up her alley! She like to be Ms.PillowTalk and then in 5 months or so, I’ll be telling yall know it “went down” at the such n’ such :rofl:

She should’ve texted V.stifano are somebody :hahaha:

Ravens running back Ray Rice has been allowed to enter a pre-trial intervention which should prevent criminal charges for the alleged assault of his wife, but he still faces possible punishment from the NFL.

i got no sympathy for Rob, barring any medical reasons for his fat-arse-ness. its not like his mama cant get him a personal trainer, personal chef, or some boi bussey if that’s what he needs/wants :shrug:

112 Exactly! Now, they probably ALL talmbout ME! :hahaha: #gofigure lmao #iaintgonnaknowitthoughbecauseiamnotontheirsitesandtheytooscaryinreallife :rofl:
      ===================
      luVn_liFe… says:

Khloe Simpson had to log in to take up for him.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      that :twisted: bissh ther gets on my DAMN :angry: Nerves, always :pc: internet :box: thugging;FOH big bishh #2! :deadhorse:

^^^^^^^
      I just wanted IN! :kona:

Hershey says:

:offtopic:

*Radar Online is reporting that Will Smith and his wife, Jada Pinkett Smith, are under investigation by the Los Angeles Department of Children & Family Services over the headline-making picture of their daughter Willow, 13, in bed with 20-year-old actor Moises Arias.

“The investigation was formally opened last week and is being taken very seriously by the department,” an insider told Radar. “Will and Jada Pinkett Smith have been extremely cooperative with officials. Of course, they aren’t happy that their parenting skills are under scrutiny, but they understand.”

The source revealed, “Social workers will also be talking separately with Willow, and they also want to talk to the young man in the picture with her as well. This won’t just be one or two visits with the family, and it will likely be an open investigation for at least a month, out of an abundance of caution.”

Earlier this month, controversy erupted after 20-year-old actor Arias posted a picture of himself in bed with 13-year-old Willow on social media.

In the black and white photo, Willow is clad in jeans and a shirt, while Arias is, at the very least, shirtless, and his lower half is underneath bedsheets.

Arias, who’s best known for his stint on “Hannah Montana,” later deleted the shot shortly after positing it.

Willow’s mom Jada later lashed out at photographers at LAX when asked about the picture.

“Here’s the deal,” Jada said on May 7. “There was nothing sexual about that picture or that situation. You guys are projecting your trash onto it. You’re acting like covert pedophiles and that’s not cool.”

luVn_liFe… says:

CUT HIM! :chase:
      I say fire em all AS SOON as they screw up! No 2nd chances :nono: Give some other cat a chance to be a millionaire and screw it up *snickers*

dtts, ur krazy :lol:

VDot says:

boi bussey

And on that note, :nite:

112 Exactly! Now, they probably ALL talmbout ME! #gofigure lmao

:shrug: hey, whatever makes them feel better about doing what they were gonna do anyway, with or without your approval/participation/interest/etc. :hug:

~~~~~~~~
      the Smiths are going to eat they ass alive
      :tea:

Hershey says:

luVn_liFe… says:

~~~~~~~~
      the Smiths are going to eat they ass alive

______________________________________________________

Yes they are. Wasting time on this mess when there thousands of abused and unmonitored chirruns running amuck in L.A.

Thing :hug:
      These the same bishes don’t know how to do their own Investigation on a cat :tea: #mystupidfatcousins :dead:
      ===========
      LuvLife,*whispers* I treat/think about them pro players like the Entertainers they are (in real life).

@DTS
      “I agree with you Man. Powerful men deserve lots of women ”

Yup. Just how the world works babe.

~~~~~~~~
      EXACTLY Hershey

i don’t think they want it w/the Smiths :no: and if they ARE scientologists, they def don’t want it w/Xenu dem :nono: they play dirty and they got ways & means of dealing w/anybody who challenges them :scared: this investigation gonna cost some unsuspecting folks their jobs :no:

2Unruly says:

She looks depressed and in constant thought of who is going to pay the car insurance and maintain all of these high bills? Surely she must be fielding tons of revenue producing opportunities like reality tv, event hosting, infomercials, new clothing line, etc.

@zurishay

I agree. I think it’s horrible that whichever paps took this picture didn’t blur out her address. The article already says the 8400 block but right behind her is her address. SMH. So reckless. I’m sure a little break in is now the beginning of bigger problems for her.

Did I read somewhere that she has a 10yr old son??

zurishay says:

I don’t like how the police report personal information at all. I reported something stolen and they had my whole business on the internet when u search my government name on tons of different sites. For women who are victims of domestic violence and may be under protection from the courts, this is a major nightmare. Everything is public info and other websites post police reports. :no: