Floyd Mayweather Tries to Shame His Ex By Posting Ultrasound On Instagram

Floyd Mayweather

Boxer Floyd Mayweather is feeling bitter about the break up of his relationship with socialite Shantel Jackson. Jackson has moved on with her new cash register boyfriend, rapper Nelly.

But instead of taking the break up like a real man, Mayweather, a typical narcissist, took to social media to accuse his ex of allegedly aborting his “twins”. As evidence of his shocking claims Mayweather posted an Instagram image of a transvaginal ultrasound showing what he says are 2 (or 3) six-week-old fetuses.

Floyd Mayweather

In the caption Mayweather wrote, “The real reason me and Shantel Christine Jackson @missjackson broke up was because she got a abortion, and I’m totally against killing babies. She killed our twin babies.”

Jackson’s name is not seen on the ultrasound — which means the ultrasound could belong to anyone. Even so, Shantel has the right to do whatever she wants with her body. As long as abortions are legal in America she is within her rights to terminate her pregnancy if she so chooses.

Thanks to loyal reader @originalmsp for the tip.

78 Responses to “Floyd Mayweather Tries to Shame His Ex By Posting Ultrasound On Instagram”

thats beyond trifling. :smh: no bueno, son.

:shock:

Damn he is butt hurt, He just keeps messing with this woman. leave her Be loser!

She shoulda been on BC, but her body her Choice

Who theeeee fugg asked him “the real reason” :wtf:

gbellab says:

exactly the reason I never liked this fukkboy.
    I hope he loses Saturday

And he puts her whole name up :rofl:
    Bitter much…

buddapecan says:

Now THAT is a sho nuff b*tch a*s ninja!!!!!

KayCeiSoul says:

With his doofus non-talking azz. “….because she got a abortion”

It’s AN abortion, BobbyBishmade. :rolleyes:

gbellab says:

The very top of the ultrasound picture says her name, seems legit :shrug:

Gigi26 says:

He’s def sukkin dyck, ole bytch ass fukkboy :no:

MissL says:

he is just too petty, he’s mad cause she moved on all that money he have and he bitter as fawk :yawn:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Floyd looks like the “it ain’t over til I say it’s over” type… Up until recently he was still claiming her & trying to buy her! He has a fight coming up and he knew the blogs would be talking when she wasn’t among his harem so he pulled this bish-made move #BYEAHYFELISHA ::rolleyes:

Gigi26 says:

and that’s def hers Sandra, he put her whole government name out there. She should sue for defamation of character. Unacceptable. This is what we stoop to now?

I actually feel bad for Floyd. It’s always been pretty clear, but the pics of money, making it rain and extreme womanizing that his self esteem is in the toilet. Now his “friends” are choosing his women over their relationships with him. I thought Ray J was die hard Money Team and here he is taping a reality show with Floyd’s recent ex. That has to hurt for him. Oh well he always has Josie. :shrug:

Right DTTS who THEE HAYLE ASKED Why ya’ll broke UP, Nobody asked!
    Shantel needs to go to who can I sue dot com
    see is she can sue his behind for something.
    He’s just been stalking and messing with her :no: on twit\IG
    Da
    FCUK

Uyanda says:

Aaaaaaah Floyd……smh! So money really does make people lose their minds! :(

VDot says:

This old disrespectful nigga :facepalm: He gets a “Hoe shut the fugg up”.

VDot says:

How long were they together?

Uyanda says:

Josie with a stank attitude!

Uyanda says:

Was Floyd ever engaged with Josie? I heard he’s known her since they was in high school. She seemed like she thought Floyd will forever be hers, no matter who his current girlfriend is.

coco creamy says:

WARNING : FOR THE CUM UP HOES ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!

Shantel put some pu$$y juice in his nostrils that will change him forever, the Bitchnesssssssss will forver be gone :coffee:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Who theeeee fugg asked him “the real reason”
    ****************

Right. I assumed it was because he had Miss Jackson and Ray J girl (we'll know her name soon enough) at his last fight. Or it could have been how he acted over the breakup with Ray J's girl by getting her Instagram page closed and accusing her of stealing. How you gonna stay with a man that is having a public meltdown over some other ish who done ran off with his friend? Too much chile. I don't want to know nuffin else about old Floyd's messy personal life.

Zoe B. says:

Bytch move but….. he is a known “playboy” that publicly said she was the one after 2 breakups. She then leaves him for Nelly…. :think: yeah I’d be bitter too. Too far though, too far

aRoTh says:

Luvn said:

He just keeps messing with this woman. leave her Be..

That’s what narcissist ass nigras do. Ask me how EYE know.

capricorn83 says:

Floyd has been THE MOST since their breakup… and she’s like :nun:

He’s only making himself look stupid

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I actually feel bad for Floyd.
    ———
    Really? Well God bless your heart. I don’t feel bad for him AT ALL. Why would you put this on IG?! The real reason they broke up?? Who even cared? How about yall broke up cuz your bytch made and she could not take that shyt anymore? Or because your a known woman beater who made threats aganist his own kids? Or how about because your always booed up with some man?! Ugh. He is thee worst. Go to hell sir.

aRoTh says:

I’m quite sure Chili is still ready and willing… :shrug:

:welcome: Uyanda

LuvLife
    :cheer: Team Ms. Jackson and whatever chump she lands with :rofl:

FuturedocDonte says:

Jesus be a Hippa Violation Lawsuit :nun:

Wasting time says:

:kona: I’m going to lunch. We’ve done this…

FuturedocDonte says:

This was a bish move. :nono:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Jesus be a Hippa Violation Lawsuit
    ———-
    Let’s all touch and agree on this. Don’t be a fool miss lady. Go get your money and ask for an order of protection.

aRoTh says:

I’m quite sure Chili is still ready and willing…

:rofl: with that silly ass list. she is lucky she dodged this bullet.

Ms. Jackson needs to go see a counselor and let them know how all of this is affecting her :eek: Go everyday :eek: Publicly ask this cat to stop contacting you because it makes you uncomfortable :eek:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

with that silly ass list. she is lucky she dodged this bullet
    ———-
    I wonder if she still thinks she will find someone other than Jesus, that will be all the things on that simple list?

SummerBaby says:

I wonder if Chilli still wants him after this latest tantrum of his?! :think:

This ninja ain’t shyt ya hear me :nono: he dead wrong for this one

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Ms. Jackson needs to go see a counselor and let them know how all of this is affecting her Go everyday Publicly ask this cat to stop contacting you because it makes you uncomfortable
    ————
    Do it EVERYDAY!!! File a complaint. Get everything documented. Screen shot the shyt of any text or phone logs. Make this work for you. Be strong lady.

I hope Ms. Jackson didn’t “invent” this whole scenario to fugg with his mind. Because it’s working :lol:

Uyanda says:

Lol! Y’all please don’t come for Chilli, she and her baby hair, love this man.

eastpointvet says:

her name definitely on there but i wonder why he did this fight week

Why would you do that :shrugs: damn

Gigi26 says:

Folks its not a HIPPA violation, he’s the father so he has access to this information. What it is though is a nice lil defamation of character and invasion of privacy suit :tea: She can get some nice change from that. :yes:

Utilize your resources Miss Jackson. I don’t care for your gold digging ass but let something good come out of this. I am humiliated for you.

SummerBaby says:

He is absolutely wrong, but she knew exactly what type of man she had when he whopped his baby mother & she stood by his side.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Lol! Y’all please don’t come for Chilli, she and her baby hair, love this man.
    ——–
    I want her to get a real grip on life.

eastpointvet says:

lol now he put up a TBT pic of her as jim carey lol

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

————
    See this I am not sure about. Because the hospital I go to, even if my hubby asked for records, they flat out tell him no. We are not married, and they ask me if I even want him in the room before thye start asking questions.

sassyshe says:

I dont feel bad for floyd and neither ms jackson. Floyd is an ahole thats always been known. When he picked up with princess love he did so cause he felt like captain save a ho but also cause he was tryna make shantel jealous. When he dogged out princess love for leaving him for ray j, shantel was there taking subliminal shots at the girl too. Now the tables have turned. Floyd is a sociopath and a low self esteem damaged dude who thinks he can buy everyone and when you go against him he wants to act like a petulant child and throw temper tantrums. As long as shantel is dating a high profile celeb floyd will taunt and torment her.

Gigi26 says:

Doesn’t that have to be proven ? That he is the father… judging by the photos she is between 12 to may 14 weeks. If that’s the case one would need to do a very procedure for the DNA testing. Which I doubt she may have done if she was getting an abortion…. she can sue I believe. Either way I would take that ninja to court for real :yes:

MSVALLDAY says:

They to old for this dumb shyt right here. All on social media like some teeny boppers.

eastpointvet says:

and telling the truth is not defamation of character

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

———
    Yup. True. Be glad he did not molly whop you too girl. smdh

dangerous procedure

SOTHERNGRL says:

You against abortion but you shole dont mine go upside the baby momma head.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

:facepalm: please dont get the rose garden subpeonaed again.

no idea how to spell that :ashamed:

MSVALLDAY says:

:cosign:
    He just has paper, but he ain’t no real G :nono:

SOTHERNGRL says:

But instead of taking the break up like a real man,
    You cant take it like a man when you B!tch made. Those things dont go together.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

please dont get the rose garden subpeonaed again.

no idea how to spell that
    ————–
    That has happened before?! :blink:

:newpost: guys… why I was upstairs with the newpost stamp :facepalm:

He gone show us Saturday yall! And show up with 29 of his finest bishes <—said in Chris Tucker's voice :rofl: :rofl:

One Word – HIPPA

Someone is in voilation. I hope Christine stings everyone involved. THIS is really not our business. It was funny before, but now it’s getting very personal.

Now she has to answer to GOD plus the world about a decision she made. And I wouldn;t want to have babies by a crazy man either – no wonder they broke up.

SOTHERNGRL says:

And another thing PLEASE women stay way from this here fukker because he has for damn sure shown who he is with this lil stunt right here. Fuggin Bastid. ION like his lil pointy head short azz. He short thats why he mad with women. It aint her fault you can fit her pants. Probably trying to use her pads and chit.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

That has happened before?!

I think SR said that it happened in the case with Fantasia being sued by her baby daddy’s wife or sum’n. they were using blogs as evidence….which is probably part of why the wife lost her case :rofl:

afineparadigm says:

One Word – HIPPA

_________________________________

well if they were in her tubes which is what the document says then either she was going to die or they all were. babies cant grow in a tube. they need to be in the womb.

afineparadigm says:

One Word – HIPPA

Those people that protest abortions be all at the clinic and shyt with dead baby signs… I have even seen then on the streets carrying those graphic azz signs :no:

eastpointvet says:

it says intrauterine which means it was a normal pregnancy

KyCakes says:

Man…fawk this old bish ass….

Pacquiao please come stomp this fool :pray:

SOTHERNGRL says:

*************************
    See this is why you dont get involved with ex-drama them damn tables will turn so fast on yo azz it will give you the swimming in the head. :nono:

@ User Friendly I could care less about her tubes, etc…

Some things you just don’t do. I take the right to choose very seriously, as I do one’s religious choices and freedom of speech.

What he did was an invasion of privacy… if she didn’t reveal that, he didn’t need to either. What kind of man does that?

missyJ says:

Jesus be a Hippa Violation Lawsuit
    ———-

============

HIPAA applies to medical professionals only.

As the father she most likely gave consent for him to receive medical information. Especially with pregnancy it’s on your intake form is there anyone whom they are permitted to share the information with,

nybrn2 says:

Wow!!!! That’s a b—h a– move!!! I wouldn’t want to have his babies!! People show you who they are and when they do believe it!! That is a private matter that should not be broadcasted!! I would sue the heck out of him!!! #punkazzmove

OpinionHated says:

THREE WORDS – B A N – B*TCH AZZ NIGGUH!!!!!!!

Nezcom1973 says:

I am sure she would have kept the baby if it was only “1” but when she started thinking about dealing with “2” tight curled headed babies for the next 18 years + by a man who probably was NOT going to marry her, she made her decision. Plus she is a jump off anyway and didn’t want to stretch that body out wide enough to pop out “2”. Not she can keep the bod and her free Jump off status life! Just my opinion.

Twilight says:

her name is on the sonogram @Sandra on the left hand side uper corner. I dont think it a HIPPA violation since a faciltiy didnt leak or post this information. As the father of the unborn child i dont think it count because many women post pics of their sonograms and even use it on birth announcements. Now if he post a pathology report of the alleged TOP then that violates a HIPPA.(if he got a copy) Pathology reports and Medical reports are not given rather usually are not given to patients.

zurishay says:

It takes a special kind of person to kill not 1, but 2 babies. So sad.

weFukNorNah says:

I’m pro choice. I wouldnt want his children either and whose to say they were even his?

ohso says:

Yoooo this dude even posted a picture of ole girl before the plastic surgery he says he paid for. LMBO hoes and dudes like this belong together :) I hope they work their ish out *snickers* :violin: