Love & Hip Hop Atlanta

In scripted scenes from last night’s episode, cast member Mimi Faust and her fake boyfriend, Nikko Smith, fight over the errant pr0n video that supposedly went missing from Nikko’s luggage. Karlie Redd and local rapper Yung Joc continue their charade of being in a relationship. Bambi pretends to be pregnant by local rapper Scrappy. Stevie J and Benzino go over their plans to open a nightclub in Atlanta. Benzino introduces his “new girlfriend” local socialite Althea to Stevie and Joseline Hernandez. And Kirk Frost gets the results of that fake paternity test.

Video courtesy of Ddotomen.com

• MrsL

Karlie look like she could be Yung Joc’s grandma. :tea:

• luVn_liFe…

I guess i’ll get some work done :(
    :pigsfly:

• texaspaine

I just want Karlie Red to :kona: sit her old ass down. Its becoming comedic drama.

• San ah make ya dance

Yuck mouth :tea: Rasheedah too cute, find you someone else and get off TV

• Wasting time

:offtopic:
    This Michael Jackson Album Xscape is the Bees Knees :yes:

• Just Looking

Mrs L – :stop: with the madness.

You mean his Great Aunt :yes: :rofl:

This new hoe > Bambi

If I was Scrappy, I woulda plowed this “friend” settin up candles and chit. That nigga talkin bout he in a “relationship” then the next scene, talkin bout he don’t love the chick. :lol:

This show is a trip.

• Gigi26

Fukkin Karlie had a 12 inch mixed in with a 24, that bytch has no shame or chill. I hate her. FINISH HER JOC!

And Jeremih should be shamed, flirting with his mama’s auntie :no:

• Smonae

Joc told that heffa she look like sho nuf :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

Yall see this chick with Benzino tryin to go in on Stevie next episode? Talkin bout he don’t own his house? :lol:

Oh, and ol hoe trick slut bag azz Mimi talkin bout she upgraded her house and got a new Audi SUV from her p0rn money. :lol:

:ha: :haha:

Stevie said Nikko “stole” the tape. :lol:

• OpinionHated

I didn’t watch this last night I was too busy rewatching Game of Thrones and Nurse Jackie – but last week her – Karlie – azz looked soo scary to me – I just can’t with the horrible acting on this show – I don’t think i’ll tune in until I come to this site and see if anything worth tuning into happened…

How come nobody gets HIV anymore – all these reality shows and everybody phucking in the same circle with no condom and nobody even coming up with a bout of Syphilis or Gonnoreah… where are the std’s… are they all secretly itching and burning down there….

• anw_rootbeer

There is an unconfirmed report that President Barack Obama called Jay Z to offer the services of a Secret Service agent.
    I had to bring this up here! :crying:

• San ah make ya dance

Dudes be acting like they got standards.Yea fcking right . Will hit it and then talk about they ass :bye:

• Beta

:lol: when Joc said Karlie looked like Shonuff with her hair like that

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

so yall seen Dwayne Wade looking like the Farmer in his overall ow-fit? :wtf:

:pray: please let him become a morning would-not so we can properly address the situation.

• Gigi26

Man Stevie hate Mimi ass too, he has ZERO respect for her :rofl: he be reading the shyt out of both of them. He got her shook :no:

True!

• Beta

Why did Stevie have on a woman’s shirt :blink:

• sassyshe

You guys let Karlie be you know she tryna get a year or two on the show so that she wouldve paid into social security

• aRoTh

Jeremih was rubbing Karlie legs in the studio and bounced once he felt the seams to those :shakebutt: spanx she was rockin’.

Stevie J’s sequein tank top tho’. :facepalm:

Why is Mimi shaped like a Y?

Still can’t get over Erica handing over that card like that. :smack:

@GIGI
    “Man Stevie hate Mimi ass too, he has ZERO respect for her he be reading the shyt out of both of them. He got her shook ”

That nigga the BEST actor on the show! :rofl:

Stevie was wearing that shirt outta Joseline closet. :lol:

• sassyshe

Aint scrappy side chick the new baby mama?

• San ah make ya dance

I like Stevie ugly @ss this season. Dude a certifiable but

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

I died when the chick said to Steevie “I know who owns your house” I knew that house did not belong to him. Only one room had a chair and a panio. LMAO. But anyway, this whole show is a mess and Young Joc look like his breath stinks. Ugh.

• aRoTh

Nikko :ha: :haha: Mimi, Stevie and Joseline

…and in THAT order.

• Hershey

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

This new hoe > Bambi

This show is a trip.

_________________________________

You think he didn’t :hump: the shyt out of her once the cameramen left? He put them paws on that a– :lol:

• Mr.BluPhi

So Erica got with another broke azz nikka…. :facepalm:

• anw_rootbeer

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Stevie was wearing that shirt outta Joseline closet.
    So glad someone else noticed that. that shirt came from Torrid for big women lol

• Just Looking

Smonae says:

Joc told that heffa she look like sho nuf :rofl:
    Missed that part, I turned it off.

I watched Master Class with Bishop Jack

Turtles and Giraffes :love:

Downloaded book last night.
    #POSTIVE

@aRoth
    “And Scrappy’s lil sidechick is just some young chick on the come up; you can tell by her starter apartment and fuh-nitcha. Prolly a local stripper.”

Doubt she’s a stripper. Everything is else is prolly true, but she doesn’t have that “stripper demeanor.” If you don’t know what I’m talkin about, I can’t explain it.

She looks better than Bambi big WNBA azz tho. Look like she got more azz too but I couldn’t get a good look cause she was always sitting down. :smack:

Seems like the producers would make sure and get at least one good azz shot.

• Pretty Brown Eyes

What in the entire world is up with Erica D. I see she ain’t learned yet. She got a broke model who says he’s gonna pay then turn around and ask for her card and slam it down like he’s doing something! He look like he stay in her pockets. He probably got her paying his rent. Don’t even get me started on Karlie Redd wit her diaper booty. This chicken look like she wear depends. And who these chicks they bring on the show tryna pretend they been the home for 20,000 years….Scrap

• Who Dat

When he said Karlie hair look like Sho-Nuff from Last Dragon???????????

Made me think about THIS blog.

Yall called a former Rose that.

I died then and I died last night too

:crying1: <<< Big ugly tears

• Beta

Jeremih had on a black rag skirt these dudes is :gay: dressing like that

• VDot

When did Mimi get so skinny? When she hopped out of that Audi, it made me think of Taken saying her jeans folding in due to her lack of azz. Her booty got the fukk out of dodge :lol:

• aRoTh

Man says:

___________________________________________

I should have said a stripper in one of the LESSER known/frequented clubs. She prolly from Bama or Kansas somewhere. LOL

• VDot

Made me think about THIS blog.
    Yall called a former Rose that.

:rofl: :rofl:

I will NEVER forget that. NEVER!! When they said that, I zoomed in on that gravi and hollered laughing. :hahaha:

@AROTH
    “Oh, and ol hoe trick slut bag azz Mimi talkin bout she upgraded her house and got a new Audi SUV from her p0rn money.

Nikko :ha: :haha: Mimi, Stevie and Joseline

…and in THAT order.
    __________________________

YEah, you prolly right too. By next year this time, Nikko goin be clowning the phuck outta of her. Don’t believe me just watch!

• Gigi26

And son… :rofl: when O’shea was asking for Erica’s card, I said this bytch must love struggle niggas cuz I would’ve embarrassed him on television.

• Just Looking

Smonae says:

Joc told that heffa she look like sho nuf :rofl:
    Missed that part, I turned it off.

I watched Master Class with Bishop Jakes

Downloaded book last night.
    #POSTIVE

• VDot

Still can’t get over Erica handing over that card like that. :smack:

______________________________

:no: I would have looked at him like :huh: :wtf: you mean WE got this :nono:

I would have quietly got my purse and walked out.

• Beta

Scrappy “friend” is from last season as one of the chick who interviewed to work at Drew sneaker store this show is crazy

• Just Looking

VDot says:

Cocaine is a terrible drug.

Watch season one and her demeanor and now she is TURNT UP 500

• missyJ

=========

Be leasing the chit outta these empty houses :lol: Remember season 2 of RHOA, Nene house echoed it was so empty!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

That nigga seemed straight up insulted that Joc offered to pay. He responded like “Naw, we good bruh.” Like he OWNED the bowling alley or something! :lol:

But wait, :stop: The way Young Joc was talkin bout that nigga made me think he liked what he saw too. :eek: That nigga was talkin bout muscles flexin and how buff and fine the next nigga was. :nono:

Sounded like Michael Sam for a second there.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Listen, Erica is used to being with struggle negros. “She still fuggen up like she used to” smdh. She don’t know no better. Pray for her. However, I need for her to be on a come up. QUICK. And stop playing. Go get you a yt man girl. IJS

• Gigi26

There is NOTHING wrong with holding your man down..but when he is WORTHY of it…Erica letting this clown ball out on her dime :no: and she got a mouth to feed. No bueno mami…No mas!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

Erica is a grimey slut azz hoe. She ain’t chit. That’s why she gravitate to the type niggas she do. I’m tellin yall.

• Beta

Yep I said Joc seems to be turned on by that cat

• VDot

Yeah he had lust in his eyes when that nucca whipped that shirt off. And Karlie’s old puss tried to get wet when he stripped…even tho only powdered milk came out.

• Who Dat

When did Mimi get so skinny
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Since she been on that booga sugah

:snort:

• VDot

@JLo – Yeah I’m thinking she’s definitely on coke or something. Bish is looking rough around the edges for sure :yes:

• MrsL

Just Looking says:

Mrs L – :stop: with the madness.
    You mean his Great Aunt :yes: :rofl:

*******

Hmm, let’s say Great GREAT Aunt. :yes:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Be leasing the chit outta these empty houses Remember season 2 of RHOA, Nene house echoed it was so empty!
    ——
    My whole thign is get a house you can afford. There is no reason your being paid by VH1 and you don’t have the money to get a house. We all knew that was not Stevie house anyway. Between him and his man Jose, they can’t get a nice place. And a living room set? Come on. Ugh.

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

I read last night that she got :ban: from the next season

• Wasting time

Yall see how jelly Jose was oaf Benzino chick?!?
    How you get all that ? Oh :bounce: you signed to a major :rofl:

@VDOT
    “The way Young Joc was talkin bout that nigga made me think he liked what he saw too.

________________________________

Bruh. That nigga Joc was commenting bout stay in the gym and chit. :eek: That’s prolly why he offered to pay in the first place. Prolly wanted to impress that nigga. :lol:

Try to get him to come to one of his “rap sessions” next. Man, the hoes ain’t say nothing either. Maybe that’s how these hoes end up with all these gay niggas.
    :think:

• Hershey

Can we start a booty implant fund for Karlie? I feel sorry for her industrial sized booty pads…they make me sad :sad:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

But why this bytch felt the need to go look up who owned the house tho? See, Benzino need to talk to Momma D bout controlling his hoes. How all his women be getting outta line like that tho?
    :think:

• MrsL

****

Somebody is definitely itching. When the cameras are away, they probably be walking around like :blink: …trying not to look uncomfortable.

• Beta

• Just Looking

Well Damn

@Gigi – If you a WOMAN of certain age, you can be with two struggle mens in a row. NOPE, I mean she has a child and her career is this show. She need and must do better.

• Just Looking

Well Damn

• VDot

And Jose asking if Stevie had smashed Benzino’s girl, because apparently they share everything :blink:

• OutsidetheBox

Yall see how jelly Jose was oaf Benzino chick?!?
    How you get all that ? Oh :bounce: you signed to a major :rofl:

That bitch was REEKING of it. :hahaha: I fukks with Jose, but she was wearing that green monsta on her shoulder .:yes:

@BETA
    “I would have cussed Kirk Mr Burns looking ass out talking about my mama giving head he a ole bytch ass nigga”

And then KEPT saying it! That nigga sounded like he couldn’t wait to bring up dyck sucking. He coulda still argued not to kiss the baby in the mouth without saying all that. About her momma too. :nono:

Chit like that make a bytch go straight “Solange” on a nigga. But as I said from the beginning of this show, Rasheeda is a good azz chick.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

When did Mimi get so skinny
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Since she been on that booga sugah
    ————-
    She needs rehab and a copy of the blog book.

• OutsidetheBox

Missed that part, I turned it off.
    I watched Master Class with Bishop Jakes
    Downloaded book last night.
    #POSTIVE
    ________

A book by the Bishop? Or a book of the Masterclass?

• aRoTh

Vdot says:

it made me think of Taken saying her jeans folding
    ________________________________

:fistbump: <——- Mimi's back pockets on her jeans

@AROTH

• Beta

Chit like that make a bytch go straight “Solange” on a nigga
    ————-

:lol: yep

• OutsidetheBox

Sooo Solange deleted almost all the photos of her sister from her IG? :confused: :yikes:

Somebody make it better. :| Fix it, Lawd.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

I may or may not have been discovered having a phone interview while at work :facepalm: I really should be :ashamed: of myself. I really have zero fukks to give these days.

• Wasting time

Yasssssss
    OTB
    I see your watch, your jewels, your Coco and His earring :hahaha:

• OutsidetheBox

Mimi was weak in them jeans warnt she :hahaha: Damn son. :no:

• VDot

:rofl: aRoth

:yes: That chit cray! When did she do it? Before or after the video from CarterGate?

• OpinionHated

Hershey says:

——————————————-
    I’m at work you can’t be sayng sh*t like this – I damn near fell off the chair… ha ha ha ha

• Beta

:hahaha: I forgot about Mimi’s struggle :buttshake: that’s just terrible I say she should get a lil meat put back there nothing over the top but just a little and why do her tits have a little sagagge to them if she had them done that’s not a good job they should be perky :yes:

• aRoTh

Keya says:

____________________________

From the way he was putting up those dishes it looked like he had joined Mimi’s Maid cleaning service.

They way he had on that shirt and how empty the house is, they seem like they are some “squatters”. Kind of reminds of Tyrese and Megan Goode in that movie “Waist Deep” (I think that was it). When they broke into that nice house and was kickin’ it.

@BUTTERCUP
    “I may or may not have been discovered having a phone interview while at work I really should be of myself. I really have zero fukks to give these days.”
    __________________________

Whelp, they have their notice if nothing else. :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

This Michael Jackson Album Xscape is the Bees Knees :yes:
    ===========
    :wail: Honey Dip was playing it on the way to brunch on Sunday, and I almost Solanged him :karate: MJ was a perfectionist, and I don’t think he would have approved of that album being released.

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran

So am I the only one that noticed in the Jey and Bey post that beyonce’s eye looked a little off :coffee:

Buttercup says:

This Michael Jackson Album Xscape is the Bees Knees :yes:
    ===========

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

so we using Solange as a verb now? :tea: ok.

• Wasting time

=====================
    I can dig what you saying and there is a reason they were unreleased but I like it so far. I’m about half through.

• Hershey

VDot says:

_____________________________
    Since they share er’thing, is SHE one of the things they’ve shared? :thinking: yeah i betcha they have…

• OutsidetheBox

How jew git awl dat? *stank face*

• Who Dat

Before or after the video from CarterGate?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    After. :sad: Tina need to intervene in this here shyt. My mama would make my azz put my sister pics back up. :rofl:

Mama Dub: Your sister called her azz over here whinin today on her lunch break. :cell: You deleted all her pics from The sosha media? Put them bytches BYKE UP and dont call byke til you dayum DEW. Yall sisters. I aint got time for this shyt with yall girls on tah’day. :coffee: (and a Newport). I mean it! Them fuggin pictchas best be byke end of day. End of story. Dont MAKE me call you and DONT make me come round yo HOUSE. BYE! *click*

• VDot

so we using Solange as a verb now?

Damn Jay. From “Ethered” becoming a verb to now “Solanged” :(

• Gigi26

————————
    I agree 100%. She’s moving way backwards :no:

• Just Looking

@Ms Mac – :hug:

Instinct: The Power to Unleash Your Inborn Drive Hardcover

using you Intellect and Instinct :hug:

Standing Tall and Stop Listening to Turtles when a Giraffe.

In other words, stop listening to naysayers.
    #Postive

@V DOT

so we using Solange as a verb now?

Damn Jay. From “Ethered” becoming a verb to now “Solanged”

Jay might want to avoid any rap battles right now.

• San ah make ya dance

Too many ugly a$$ nigz on 1 show

• Who Dat

From “Ethered” becoming a verb to now “Solanged”
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Oh that is right. I am posed to be doing a quote from a Jay song every post.

Dear Solo:

Jay SED:

“I aint got a scratch on meh”

“You a lil out of line homie”

SUPAUGLY!

YSIC,

KDub

• Gigi26

—————————————-
    :rofl: My sister is a fukkin snitch!!! She did that shyt once and I WAS HOT! I blocked her ass and she gone tell my mother :no: She is an epic hater.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Mama Dub: Your sister called her azz over here whinin today on her lunch break. You deleted all her pics from The sosha media? Put them bytches BYKE UP and dont call byke til you dayum DEW. Yall sisters. I aint got time for this shyt with yall girls on tah’day. (and a Newport). I mean it! Them fuggin pictchas best be byke end of day. End of story. Dont MAKE me call you and DONT make me come round yo HOUSE. BYE! *click*
    ——————
    IHOLLERED :hahaha:

• http://youtu.be/RpxV8GhfiYg MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

I don’t know who said what but I am chiming jn from my meeting because it sucks balls.
    Karlie Dead :oldman: Your booty looked lopsided. You should have got money to fix that along with your leaking tiity
    Kurt: you so lame and you know it. When Scrap looks at you sideways you a SPED
    Speaking of SPEDS scrap :facepalm: you round here going raw all the sudden??? Wrap it up yo :rules: he said is we finna have sex or pray. I can’t. Then he told her she was BRUTIFUL. Loud sigh
    Joseline: you kept saying Steebie and Zino love to share hoes…. You been shared? :eek:
    Erica :stop: girl you looked dumb. I wanted to LE weep :crying1: for you. Dude wears a hat his name and that’s he’s a model on it. He is using you!!!! Is the D that good???
    Oh yea and Kirk continuing to say the mama suck dack. :nono: they have sold their souls for a check

• OutsidetheBox

_________

I think after. :| Its like one left..from months ago..her Bey and that other lightbright they hang with.

• OutsidetheBox

Hear, here :lol:

• VDot

:rofl: My mama would for sure make us work that chit out. And her ending it with “I mean it” is totally something she would say. :lol:

• luVn_liFe…

:banned: DUBB! :hahaha:

• Just Looking

Joseph had that Stepford Wife dress on. (I was even liked it) :yes:
    Stebie J – Chicos’s Sequin Club Tank Top ON. Looking like a reject of Village People

• http://youtu.be/RpxV8GhfiYg MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

And Mimi saying she was trying to relax in her new car… Niko talking about the new car. Her getting a new house to compete. She seems real simple and jealous.
    And that AUDI :stop: I looked at getting one so let’s not act like you bought a Phantom or a Maybach . It’s really embarrassing :no:

• OutsidetheBox

The sosha media?

:ghost:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Whelp, they have their notice if nothing else. :lol:
    =========
    She’d probably wait to tell my boss. He’s on vacation this week, and I planned on giving my notice on Monday anyway. If he confronts me about it, I’m going to walk past her desk like :nana:

• http://www.globalcallingsolutions.com zurishay

:think:
    ————–

Actually, that’s Dawn. She WAS Jocelyns co-manager. Pretty much their right hand man- what V. Stiviano was to Mr. Sterling. U used to see them as a trio all together flossing in the club, flying everywhere, etc. Now…nothing. They fell out and she no longer works for them.

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

After. Tina need to intervene in this here shyt. My mama would make my azz put my sister pics back up.

:facepalm: this is my conversation with my kids all the live long day, but on a little kid level.

me: you better love your sister right got dam now! :rules:

• VDot

I’m not a fan of the word, but Karlie is the epitome of a THOT

Young Joc, is that yo THOT? :lol:

• http://youtu.be/RpxV8GhfiYg MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

——–
    I thought she looked familiar!!! Couldn’t place it. Funny :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

Just Looking :love: I’m on board.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

:rofl: Lawd, I love the Dubbs! Mama Dubb seems like she don’t play the radio.

• luVn_liFe…

B!
    whadduP gal?

Mama Dee and Scrappy funny as hell to me :lol:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

————-
    So why were they acting all funny with her last night?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Mama Dee was going to have The Bambi stopped up with all of those vitamins.

:newpost:

• OutsidetheBox

LuVie..! :2dance: Tryna finish up so I can come to my real job LOL :hahaha: So sick of these peepah! *deep sigh*

How are you? Mister? :hug:

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

So sick of these peepah! *deep sigh*

are there ppl in the world that aint? is work by definition, supposed to be hated? these are questions I ask myself on the daily. I hate the whole concept of work. :sad:

who decided this was a good idea? :smh:

• CHA CHA

But why Mimi hop out the car and walk straight in to a scene of the Wire :cry: I was like that bony bish better be careful :hahaha:

• OutsidetheBox

who decided this was a good idea? :smh:
    _________

The Man. Bastid. :no:

• luVn_liFe…

B! I have to co sign with USER -> I hate the whole concept of work. :sad:

Working, “under new mgnt/ownership” Just trying to make it for 180 days.
    sounds better than six months
    MR. is working that eve shift :shrug:

• luVn_liFe…

:newpost:

• Happy lyfe

Been a lurker for several years, now I’m here… U roses r hilarious. Could no longer stand in the bleachers, I gotz to laugh where yall can hear me. Anyways, I know when scrappy sees his child support funds supporting an out of work super model (mmmk), them paws coming out. I’ve never thought I would see the day Erica tricking. Oh pretty boi will b pushing the red benz as well.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ Happy lyfe: your registration was denied because you failed to follow simple instructions. Sadly, you are not the proper rosebud for our community. :no: