Pregnant Christian Woman to be Executed for Leaving Islam

Pregnant Christian Woman Sentenced to Be Executed

A pregnant Sudanese woman who is a devout Christian is willing to die for her religious beliefs.

On May 15, Meriam Yahya Ibrahim, 27, was sentenced to death by hanging for refusing to renounce her Christian faith.

The death sentence will be carried out after Meriam, who is 9 months pregnant, gives birth and weans her baby. Meriam was also sentenced to be flogged 100 times for the crime of adultery for marrying a Christian man. The flogging will commence immediately after she gives birth.

The Islamist Khartoum regime claims that Meriam is a Muslim because her father, who abandoned the family when Meriam was 6, was a Muslim.

Meriam is married to Daniel Wani, an American citizen from South Sudan. The couple have a 2-year-old son, Martin, also an American citizen.

Meriam is currently incarcerated in a Sudanese prison along with her toddler son. The judge refused to allow the boy’s father to raise his son because Wani is a non-Muslim.

Prior to her sentencing, Meriam was given three days to renounce her Christian faith. Islamic “educators” were sent to the prison to persuade Meriam to return to Islam. But despite the mistreatment from Muslim guards and other prisoners, Meriam refused to waiver from her Christian faith.

Amnesty International describes the sentence as “truly abhorrent.” The human rights organization suggests writing letters to Sudanese authorities urging Ibrahim’s immediate and unconditional release “because she is a prisoner of conscience, convicted solely because of her religious beliefs and identity.”

Meriam’s supporters criticize the American embassy in Sudan for ignoring Meriam’s plight. Meriam’s husband who applied for a Visa to bring his wife and child to America is still waiting for the Visas to be approved.

Ironically, the Obama administration approved Visas for American singer Beyonce and her rapper husband Jay Z to travel to Cuba last year — even though the American government bars American citizens from traveling to Cuba.

76 Responses to “Pregnant Christian Woman to be Executed for Leaving Islam”

VDot says:

This is just :(

sassyshe says:

Morning all

Why does obama have to be blamed for this, he doesnt control the visa process. Plus she is in what is considered to be a black listed area which makes it difficult to be granted the visa. The husband should have been filing for a green card rather than a visa anyways

Religion of peace is at again, eh? :tea:

is she tatted up? :think:

this is why I have no problem with immigration. why should ppl have to suffer living in crazy town? I would be on the first thing smoking to get from out of there :steer:

VDot says:

And the son is locked up with her too :crying:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Lord please send your angles to this woman and her children. This is just crazy!

:cry:
    Well GEE.
    MOOD killah, killa, killa!

but she really should just renounce whatever they want her to renounce and keep it pushing. Im sure jesus would let it slide.

SummerBaby says:

This is just sad! I think I would renounce my beliefs & leave the country.

deedeegirl says:

Such a shame. I pray God will work it out foe her And her children

NAKEYAH Knock em Dead in your interview. You’ll be 10-4. :bounce:

Um, @Opinion, I don’t eem know no other Mimi, ‘sides Mariah :lol:

….praying for Keya. :pray: we count it done in THAT name :nun:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Jesus! I didn’t read the post and NOW Wish I hadn’t. my lord :no: ,
    may ur will be done for this woman.

NANCY I LIKE UR tulips :bounce:

As much as I HATE that this is happening… never forsake God :no: Not for man. I know there is nothing wrong with being a Muslim and I respect that faith. There are just different viewpoints. But if that fundamental viewpoint is at odds with my spirit and God the way EYE KNOW him :nono: I will never denounce HIM. Religion is one thing. My God is another. Many prayers for this brave woman. My heart is heavy. Let me know when there is a new post.

Wasting time says:

==================================
    Everyone can go to Cuba! 100′s go a day! You just have to ask permission and have a special visa and a legit reason, humanitarian, religious or educational.

On topic.
    This is sad and sadly I don’t see a way for her to get out of this. I wish she could demand proof her father was a Muslim or what the reprimand is for abandoning a Muslim family and insist he be punished or executed as well.

VDot says:

User Friendly says:

________________________________________________

This is a hard one. One that I don’t have a solid answer on. Not to get all Deem Deem on people but Jesus pretty much said deny me in front of man, and I’ll deny you before my father.

:thinking: I just don’t know, it’s hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :dead:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Thanks y’all. And @taken is right. I’m NOT denying my God for NOBODY. I’ve been blessed enough to know HE has never denied me. I ain’t gonna do it. She is so brave. And the people who have her are so wicked.

coco creamy says:

:wtf:

Roses it’s friday :yahoo:

CocoKhaleesi says:

I can only imagine what this woman is going through. In jail while pregnant with her son! And we are not talking about the prison system here with air conditioning and cable TV….I hope the visas come through on time.

:hi: cocoKHaleesi I like ur Gravie

COCOCreamy :wave:

coco creamy says:

@luv :kiss: happy friday

VDot says:

I just don’t know, it’s hard.
    ________________________

ppl deny God & Chrisitianity everytime they sin :shrugs: . all you have to do is say “God aint threw with me yet” and its all good. the lord seems to be pretty forgiving that way. aint nobody got time in 2014 to be playing like meshach, shadrach, and abendago. she better cross her fingers behind her back or whatever.

but nobody told her to deny God, just her specific religion.

when in rome….. :tea:

coco creamy says:

I bet if a dog or cat was going 2 be put 2 death over there, PETA.. AZZ WOULD HAV BEEEEEEEEEEEEEN Gone. :crying1: humans have no love :wail:

Aprilbaby says:

Morning All,

TGIF!

This is disgusting!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

playing like meshach, shadrach, and abendago.
    ————
    But why did I want to holler in this place.

VDot says:

@ User – I think Blasphemy is the unforgivable sin. If I really believe in Jesus/God like I say I do, that’s one sin I don’t think I’m willing to take my chances on. Thankfully I’ve never been put in a position to do so and as much as there is to complain about the US, I am thankful to be a citizen and wouldn’t want to live anywhere else. :no:

You ever hear a joke SEW dumb you involuntarily laugh? Listening to Rickey Smiley and the guy Special K is telling “jokes” and the fakes news. He said T.I’s childhood coach it writing a book about how he advocated to administration for Tip to be able to play sports despite his size. He said the name of the book is “Let me put the TIP in” :facepalm:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

well if my God had me & my babies holed up in some 3rd world prison system then I would just have to catch that dude on the rebound. if this isnt him denying you, then what is? where them kids supposed to go after they beat her & then hang her? :smh:

Smonae says:

Kudo to her for not giving in, she is a strong women:applause:

Good Morning Goergous People :waves:
    UserF
    Coco- both of y’all
    April

San ah make ya dance says:

————
    :yes: :yes:

User – I think Blasphemy is the unforgivable sin.
    :yes: Not to get overly religious in here but that one was one that God was like :STOP: DON’T TRY IT. You can be mad at God.. question my things happen, etc. But to deny him.. Especially when you know better :no: He don’t like that fren

San ah make ya dance says:

ppl deny God & Chrisitianity everytime they sin :shrugs: .
    ————–
    :no:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@user I know your being serious, but when I read “catch that dude on the rebound” I laughed out loud in this waiting room. I can’t.

sassyshe says:

:waves: hi smonae

VDot says:

“Let me put the TIP in”

Welllllll, *looks around nervously* I’m assuming the coach taught him the game well and he’s still playing it to this Mother’s Day

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@user but seriously I get what your saying, but God did not put her there. Well I don’t believe He did. But I respect your opinion.

Queeenie says:

Chile please she better renounce that religion QUICK or else… :ghost:

San ah make ya dance says:

@Taken, I don’t know why yo stuff came to my spam

coco creamy says:

@SMONAE :waves:

NAE :danban: Shake a tail Feather woman.

My dopamine Is fading :yawn:

SummerBaby says:

:waves: Smonae

VDot says:

San ah make ya dance says:

@Taken, I don’t know why yo stuff came to my spam

Well, if Stranger Danger were here, I’m sure she would have a joke about it coming up in spam, because Taken eats spam by the truckload. But I’m just speculating :shrug: :lol:

Smonae says:

“Gorgeous” :oops:

anw_rootbeer says:

I was just discussing with my 12 year old & my “we hate Obama” co workers how very blessed we r to have been born in the USA & although out country isn’t perfect, I’m still proud, thankful, & blessed to be an American! *prayers go up for this horrible situation*

San ah make ya dance says:

:hahaha: :tape: ……request sent maam

VDot says:

:waves: Smonae!

San ah make ya dance says:

:hug: Smonae

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

________________________

I know a lot of christians and I see them put jesus on hold all day everyday so Im really not seeing what is the difference. so when yall say stuff like “jesus be some doo gro serum for her edges”, isnt that blasphemy too?

from the outside looking in its all the same and its all un-christian. if you can deny the rules for shyts and giggles then i think da lawd would be ok if you had to say what you had to say to save you & your kids lives.

Murdering people for not believing in your religion is really effective in getting more people to sign up! :D

VDot: Don’t you invoke her presence :bite: I heard the ground shaking… :woohoo: DANGIT!!! Her goggle alert must have went off. Ya’ll hide in a room with no windows.

Smonae says:

San who that pretty baby???

San ah make ya dance says:

@Smonae, my niece :biggrin: :thankyou:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

:hug:

Are we really to believe that is she said, “LOL JK #teamIssy” they’d let her go back to her life? She’d probably be married off to some other man of that religion, etc.

But is it really renouncing if its just words and in your heart you still believe what you believed? She could easily be praying in her head while saying whatever they want her to say. And if Jesus’ daddy knows our hearts doesn’t that supersede anything said to stay alive to tithe another day?!?

VDot says:

Yeah San, that baby is a cutie pie. I’d steal her :tea:

Smonae says:

Oh boy this convo can get ugly :hide:

OpinionHated says:

Sudan has ZERO respect for women – they be mutiliating cl*ts and all other kinds of attrocities – disgusting… this is the same sh*t the English were doing to Protestants – renounce or be crucifed… so history repeating itself…

what I want to know is why didn’t she leave when she had a chance….

This is one of many disgusting things that women around the globe have to endure for the sake of religion

I am TIRED of evil people using religion as a basis for their hateful acts – religion – any religion is about acceptance and love… no wonder so many people are turning atheist…

San ah make ya dance says:

@Vdot like that pup I wanted to steal :bite: :thankyou: lol

San ah make ya dance says:

————–
    :thankyou: :cosign:

MisUnderstood says:

I love my God & after our lengthy talk He would understand & forgive me for giving in so I can be around to raise my babies. I’ll fake the Muslim funk while praying to my God until I get to the US. God won’t turn His back on her for that. She’s not Jesus, she’s human.

MisUnderstood says:

@San..tell it!

@Nakeya..you’ll be fine. No need to worry, God got it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

San ah make ya dance says:

Peter was just one of the first

no wonder so many people are turning atheist…

I think ppl are more agnostic (no religion) than they are atheist but yeah, atheism is growing. atheists even have their own shows now like the 700 club. the fear of saying “thats some bullshyt” is definitely gone because we see religious ppl do so much shyt and get away with it that we know there’s no real consequence.

San ah make ya dance says:

————
    That’s what they think or people think. But no one is getting “away” with it. No maam. I know Imma have to answer to Jesus for some stuff, but you strive to do better and become more like him :yes:

Wasting time says:

Smonae :hi:
    TGIF!!

OpinionHated says:

America is not the only country they can get a Visa to go to – shoot Canada practically gives them away… Ths story seems to be missing some parts – something doesn’t seem quite right – where did they get married – why didn’t they stay there…

Then if she says she’s a Muslim they gonna stone her anyway for getting knocked up by a non-Muslim – sadly I don’t think she’s the only one in this perdicament in that country… I wanted a happy feel good Friday story now I’m sad and depressed…

SellieBaby says:

Something is missing in this story…at least I hope so. So did her husband come there, marry and knock her up then leave with promises of returning to get her one day? Denying Jesus/God is wrong…denying the religion…I think that can be forgiven. Like someone said, she’s not Jesus. Jesus already died for us and made the ultimate sacrifice so that we wouldn’t have to be putting up with this RELIGIOUS mess.

Atypical says:

There are wack jobs in every religion not just Islam, and it IS a religion of peace (I’ve read the Quran front to back and it doesn’t condone murder, especially murder of an innocent) Like Christianity PEOPLE pervert the religion to fit their culture/situation etc. That being said this  story is heartbreaking. I myself find myself complaining about America but we are truly lucky that we have the freedoms we do. I hope it works out for her…

Miapluck says:

See, the problem with religion of all sorts is….some folks hang themselves…