Rihanna’s Stylist Confirms Her Career is Officially ‘Over’

Rihanna career is over

There was a time when the mere mention of singer Rihanna‘s name caused a designer’s temperature to rise. But those days are long gone, as Rihanna hasn’t a hit song in years. According to the Bajan singer’s stylist, Mel Ottenberg, it’s becoming more difficult to dress the singer because fashion designers have simply stopped shipping their collections for her to sample.

From Yahoo News:

In a The New York Times interview with Rihanna’s genius of a stylist, Mel Ottenberg, it was revealed that Rihanna’s arsenal of couture pieces is nearing a dead end. While name-dropping greats like Tom Ford, Givenchy and Dior, all of which fight to dress Rihanna for any and every occasion, they’ve come upon a peculiar problem regarding inventory.

“It’s the end of May,” said Ottenberg, “and we’ve already used up all of fall/winter. It’s over.”

By “fall/winter,” of course, Ottenberg is referring to the forthcoming season that won’t actually arrive for several months-unless you’re Rihanna. Perhaps this pickle will force the songstress to expand her designer repertoire, or Ottenberg will simply have to get creative.

• Hunger, Chaos and 3rd World Conditions on Rihanna’s #777 Tour Plane
  • Rihanna finally mingles with media, bloggers and fans on 777 plane
  • Rihanna Sort of Apologizes
  • BET Considering Banning Chris Brown?

63 Responses to “Rihanna’s Stylist Confirms Her Career is Officially ‘Over’”

aRoTh says:

Whose career, the stylist after Rih gives her the boot?

Bad Influence says:

ion get this story…

Bad Influence says:

soooooooooooo theres no inventory left..?

:think:

and because of this, the constipated billy goat wnt be sanging no mo?

:think:

oh aiightttt!

Jdore says:

Oh I assume it’s the stylist career from my comprehensive reading but I maybe off since it’s Friday :shrug:

VDot says:

I won’t even complain about the reaching in this post because I know it’s a slow newsday……BUUUUUTTTTTT :shrug:

Jdore says:

So all Riri wears is Tom Ford, Givenchy and Dior???

sassyshe says:

Sandra stop tryna kill rih career her last album was her highest first week sales in the us and she was number one in like 9 countries and ur precious brits stay having her singles as number one.

Mel is tryba say that half these hoes dont have rih style as shes 2 seasons ahead of the pack. Dont worry stella, balhmain, chanel who adore her will send her new couture pieces plus mel got a whole team to keep her fly

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Hey y’all :waves:

If any of y’all Roses see Nakeya_J tell her I mistakenly gave her the wrong blog e-mail :ashamed:

Tell her to send her e-mail to BombshellEsq10 @ :yahoo:

Please & Thanks… BYE a bish gotta do actual work ta-day :wail: :kona:

libra80sbaby says:

I dont understand this. :shrugs: None of it.

But those days are long gone, as Rihanna hasn’t a hit song in years
      :facepalm:

This write up though :facepalm: this must be some type of trap post… let me exit :pigsfly:

:shotsfired: got left downstairs :twisted:

On Topic: I bean waiting on this info all day long :eek:

okay, some of you fashionistas help me out, but if they’re talking about “couture pieces” isn’t it the expectation of the couture customer that availability of those high-end garments is inherently ‘limited’? :think:

i just don’t see how that can be (mis-) interpreted to mean that someone’s career is “over” because of a garment availability “problem” that’s germane to the industry :shrug:

Thing
      Bish gone be naked that’s all from now on :sarcasm:

_________________________

:thankyou:

aRoTh says:

:offtopic:

Am I the only one who wants to read that crazy Santa Barbara gunman’s manifesto? :ashamed:

Am I the only one who, just by looking at him, didn’t see why he couldn’t pick up girls? :huh:

SR
      That post you did on the Pakistani family–well CNN has a story about how he killed his first wife to be with this one that was just killed….

JO didn’t win this time :tea:

GWU says:

You’re reaching Aunty Sandra. He was saying she’s worn everything from Fall 2014, so designers need to send her Resort 2015 pieces. Those collections are being shown now.

But it’s a ridiculous complaint though. Bish needs to be re-wearing her clothes, like the rest of us mortals.

Thing
      Bish gone be naked that’s all from now on
      __________________________________

well… she got the body for it :tea:

GWU says:

aRoTh says:

__________________________

Personality problems.

ARoth, I assumed that he was gay from his picture djm.
      If you read it, please share the craziest parts :ashamed:

____________________________

MJ voice>>> you are not alone :lol:
      I want to read it (or hear it read) too. :think: I’m always a bit curious when people go off the deep end… :kona:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

:cuss: :boxing: yall bishes left me sleep in the post downstairs! :cuss: I recited y’all a poem and errythang. :karate:

aRoTh says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

ARoth, I assumed that he was gay from his picture djm.
      ___________________________________

That and real c0cky.

Maybe he was looking at the wrong gender for love. Perhaps he wanted a popscicle instead of warm sweet donut. :shrug:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@ARoth, I assumed the same. :shrugs: I thought he looked like the average popular white kid. I would also like to see his manifesto and youtube vids. :ashamed:

So, ummmm, what time do you plan to read it/tell us all the sick shatt? Hmmm? :eek:

I wanna read it too.

On this post tho…Robyn can be and stay naked and NOBODY will complain.

SayitAintSo says:

Although reading is fundamental…I’m still confused by the write up :shrug:

You gotta read it Upside Down like a Bat to get it :oldman:

Go byke and reread :eek:

SayitAintSo says:

Although reading is fundamental…I’m still confused by the write up
      ________________________________

:cloud:

KDub :gossip: She will start a new fad! I can see it now :eek:

Picture this, Sicily 1927 :kona:

VDot says:

I read a summary of it on women24 dot com. It was enough. Basically it came down to him being pissed everybody was getting :buttshake: beside him – blacks, whites, mexicans, whoever. He couldn’t rap his mind around it :shocked:

*slaps the smell outta DTTS nose wid a annafreeze bolla*

:rofl: In real life when someone says they don’t get it I tell them “If you’on get it—-Yeen supposed to!” :hahaha:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@DTTS, She always does it! :mad: She just hatin on my tar/sharpie like hair. :rollseyes:

Then everybody gonna say ‘but it was just an antifreeze bolla :wail:

Thing, smell be gone yo! :yes: lmao

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Soooo…uummmm… I must’ve missed the part of the article that said Rih’s career is over. :thinking:

“If you’on get it—-Yeen supposed to!” :hahaha:

so much for each one teach one, huh? :rofl:

Well geez Sandy. You totally misconstrued that information.

:heart: The word over has a few different meanings if EYE am reading correctly :rofl: :rofl:

Maybe UCSB shooter coulda picked him out a different dack. If Chaz Bono can pick a dack out of a book…

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

:nana:

EYE just knew she was eating a big lunch! :nana:

SassySandra says:

Slow news day I see… :facepalm:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

The kid said he was slighted for being short. Talk about a hell of a Napoleon complex.

Duck in a book, a duck book :ghost:

MissSophiaizhere says:

Happy Friday everybody :cheers; to the weekend!!
      ____________________________________
      On topic I can’t with rihanna I think she needs to take about 5 years off, the whole trying to hard to be ratchet and ghetto persona is a bit much and I am assuming the navy age group is between 12-21

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

*puts feathers Nancy threw at me in a bag for my tryout to next season’s rupaul’s drag race* :rollseyes: *2 Snaps in a Z formation!*

aRoTh says:

:newpost: about a :gay:

Take years off, what part of the Machine is that? :blink:

This is America, they build them up and watch them fall down :sarcasm:

free says:

Bad Influence says: ion get this story…

*********************

ok so it’s not just me….

OpinionHated says:

This was the dumbest thing I ever heard – so she already went through her free designer gear – and meanwhile my gas bill over $500 who cares about this sh*t – she looks cute in that pic though….

when did Mariel Haenn stop styling her? She’s the one that made Rih a “fashion icon”

AntBGr8 says:

Oh Sandra! Still trying to make Rita relevant eh lol.

Sun_Tooth says: