Tameka “Tiny” Harris Addresses Divorce Rumors On Arsenio Hall (Video)

Tameka

Tameka “Tiny” Harris addressed those pesky divorce rumors during an appearance on the Arsenio Hall Show last week.

The reality TV star said her marriage to reality show producer and hip hop tycoon Clifford “T.I.” Harris, Jr. was still going strong, despite rampant rumors that she is dating a well-known Atlanta street pharmaceuticals distributor and T.I. has run off with a west coast groupie.

T.I. and Tameka

“It’s definitely not true,” Tiny told Arsenio. “It gets to me from sometimes friends, sometimes my mom. People call. It’s going to get to me.”

Tiny was referring to her mom, Dianne Pope, who routinely fields phone calls from friends, family, and the occasional blogger. Mrs. Pope relays the rumors to Tiny, who reassures her mom that all is well at home.

“We’re just a regular couple. We fuss. We fight. We go through our things, but we’re still together,” she said of her 12-year relationship with the King of the South.

Tiny reminisced about the day she met T.I. at a local shopping mall.

T.I., also known as “Tip” to his family and friends, treated the then mother of one to a meal at the $3 Cafe.

“Our first date [was] the day that we exchanged numbers at the mall. We ended up hooking back up like maybe an hour later,” she said.

At the time T.I. was an emerging rapper and Tiny was a well-established singer with the popular girl group Xscape.

T.I. told Tiny he was her biggest fan.

Little did they know that their chance meeting at the mall would alter the course of their lives forever.

• Rumor: Trouble in Paradise for T.I. and Tiny?
  • Trouble in Paradise for Ludacris and Eudoxie?
  • Photo of the Day: Tameka Harris Holds Goddaughter Laiyah
  • Trouble in Paradise for T.I. and Tiny?

• libra80sbaby

She looked better when they first met. :tea:

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

TI looks exactly the same in the old pic and the new pic. Tiny mostly does too. Love and marriage seem hard. I wish them all the best :heart:

• http://www.globalcallingsolutions.com zurishay

:) Shes lying

• kamadiva

WOW – I had forgotten how the original Tiny looked.

libra80sbaby says:

She looked better when they first met

:yes: “better” albeit still unique.

Is it possible to get that lip augmentation reversed or do ppl really like it like that?

• libra80sbaby

:thinking: some in the milk aint clean…they used to ALWAYS be together and now she promoting THEIR FAMILY show by herself?? Doesn’t make sense. I don’t believe her. :nono:

• http://www.globalcallingsolutions.com zurishay

She looks like King with cornrows up there.

• kamadiva

@libra…I thought it use to just be HIM that was promoting the show on late night TV…seems she is getting out there now.

I wish them the best…I like them as a couple!

• SummerBaby

I think she looks nice w/her natural hair & softer makeup.

• Just Looking

See some folks don’t like their login, don’t get Take Care from Sandra

TINY is a FOB

:steer:

Don’t Learnt TUDAY.

• Beta

She fukked her lips up with whatever the hell she got injected in them she didn’t need that

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

Kama maybe you should leave your carmex on afterall. tell em you woke up like dis :kiss:

• Wasting time

T.I Taping the Entourage movie and his show with Kelsey Grammer on Stars. So they are both in LA; he working and she promoting!

• Wasting time

:yes: “better” albeit still unique.
      ________________________
      Well put my friend! Well put :yes:

• Smonae

unique

They’ll be fine, marriage can be tough at times :yes:

===========
      :hahaha: Cause I did! Mama Butter FaceTimes us every morning, and when I answered she said, ” :blink: Guhl, what’s wrong witcho lips?!” I didn’t get a good morning or anything.

• kamadiva

@User – I have some duck lips already…I don’t need no excra! LOL

• VDot

______________________________________

:coffee: :lol:

• SummerBaby

I did wonder why Arsenio asked her the divorce question & not Tip when he was on there a few weeks ago.

• San ah make ya dance

She looked better when they first met.
      ————-
      :eek: :rofl:

• kamadiva

Plus, that Cherry carmex have my lips on fiya…feeling like I’m getting acupunture…but only in the lips!! I’ll pass! :nono:

• San ah make ya dance

I like them together tho

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

hush nah! I dont think Tiny is ugly. I think she is exotic (different looking) without being exotic (from another country).

:thinking: her moms looks the same way. she creole or something?

• SummerBaby

—————————-

• Just Looking

Smonae says:

unique
      They’ll be fine, marriage can be tough at times :yes:
      YOU are so RIGHT, it ain’t for the week and weary. NOPE

• San ah make ya dance

————
      They always tryna get something out of a woman that they know a man damn well won’t give

• Hershey

So we can talk about Tiny now???? Cause ummm I thought we couldn’t :shrugs: where is her ring? I know he’s filming a movie, so he’s not wearing his :blink: but where’s hers? Chile why don’t they just announce it already?

• San ah make ya dance

:thinking: her moms looks the same way. she creole or something?
      —————
      :bye:

• SummerBaby

So we can talk about Tiny now???? Cause ummm I thought we couldn’t where is her ring? I know he’s filming a movie, so he’s not wearing his but where’s hers? Chile why don’t they just announce it already?
      —————————
      In the video up top she has her ring on the opposite hand because her finger is messed up she said.

• San ah make ya dance

Her finger been messed up since Wendy huh :thinking:

SummerBaby says:

________________________

because contrary to Sway and Future’s little interview last week :rolleyes: , men know better than to discuss certain things with a grown man about his woman. TI probably woulda pulled a August Alsina on that couch :rules: “I jess told u not to ask me that shyt”

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRALyMDoCBw&sns=em Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool:

:hi: morning/afternoon!

maybe she’s telling the ‘truth’ concerning divorce :think: but if she wasn’t also asked about a “separation” (which may be more accurate) she didn’t necessarily lie :shrug:

• I AINT MADATCHA

You aint gots to lie Craig!

“Why does it matter now
      Who can do you better?
      Feet up on yo couch
      Yea, b***h I’m Rick James”

:headphone: Can’t get it outta my damn head and always thinking of ATL when I hear it.

• SummerBaby

because contrary to Sway and Future’s little interview last week , men know better than to discuss certain things with a grown man about his woman. TI probably woulda pulled a August Alsina on that couch “I jess told u not to ask me that shyt”
      ————————
      :hahaha: True dat!

• Just Looking

Good Day Nancy – :hug: You finally sober. :kona:

• San ah make ya dance

T.I. told Tiny he was her biggest fan
      ————
      Aka I wanna get on and get in them pannies too :thumbsup: That’s how you do it :hahaha:

if this lil busy-bee mugflugger come in here one more time just to ask me something random & redundant he gonna make me :chase: :cuss:

and here come Encylopedia Brown always figuring somebody out :rolleyes: :kona:

• SOTHERNGRL

Love and marriage seem hard.
      ***********************
      Then when you add in all the EXTRA that THEY say is going on with this that and the other shole dont help. I just want them to stop asking HER that ? and ask his azz. I dont like the fact that I feel like she lying. I like her always have before I ever knew a TI existed.

and here come Encylopedia Brown always figuring somebody out
      ======
      :rofl: I loved those books!

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

I posted late yesterday that those margaritaville popsicles are non-alcoholic.
      ———-
      Umm who wrote this downstairs, can you please tell me where I can find these?

And on topic, I think they are together just going through stuff like us normal people do. When I’m not feeling my guy and someone ask me about hi, you might get a “who?” answer from me. That don’t mean we not together. Either way, good luck and God bless

• Just Looking

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

I gave at least 2 great I’m busy excuses.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

I just want them to stop asking HER that ? and ask his azz.
      ——–
      Right!!! I want people to ask him directly.

• Hershey

San ah make ya dance says:

Her finger been messed up since Wendy huh

___________________________

:lol: took my font right off of my keyboard, yeah her finger has been messed up for weeks now. I hope they work through this because once it’s confirmed men will go after her just to disrespect him and vice versa…hell Hoopz is still single since Shaq dropped her off back to her one bedroom apartment…. :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Umm who wrote this downstairs, can you please tell me where I can find these?
      ========
      I saw them in Walgreen’s a couple of weeks ago, Keya.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

:offtopic: I smell fired chicken and I am about to have a fit because I am in a meeting and can’t leave to get some. UUUGGGHHHHHH :mad:

Guhl, what’s wrong witcho lips?!” I didn’t get a good morning or anything.

Mama Butter said never mind all them greetings & salutations, what’s wrong w/my girl child?! :eek:
      :rofl: :heart:

• http://www.sandigrows.com Guinea Hen Slinga *Kah* Got That!!

Loving the natural hair.

• lexdiamonz

BYE TINY you need more people .. let this be a lesson YALL can do all this 3 some 4 some .. stay at home shyt and certain niccas will STILL STRAY someone PLEASE tell me it aint TRUE he got her friend pregnant PLEASE how trifling can you be this is some TINA and WARREN shyt ladies if he cheats LEAVE because you aint NEVER gonna forget the shyt and to TRULY forgive you HAVE to forget for your sanity and the SAKE of your marriage I HOPE it aint true TINY is REALLY ride or die for dude … I don’t TRUST that musty puzzy looking uggly or iggy chick around TIP LOL … I am sorry I don’t

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Bless your heart Buttercup. I’m gonna go get some. I’m tired of everyone drinking and looking at me with my galss of water. I want a fun drink too!!!

• Who Dat

Last time somebody asked him about Tiny he said she was his situation. I vote no :stop:

_________________________

Sandra, will there be a follow-up post to dismiss these rampant rumors?
      (or to confirm them?) :kona: :kona:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

:sofa: Folks are getting reckless with their logins, huh?

• San ah make ya dance

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Folks are getting reckless with their logins, huh?
      ——
      They must not of seen Auntie giving people the boot in public. *files nails* They gonna learn today.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Folks are getting reckless with their logins, huh?
      ———–
      But why did I read this in my Juv voice? smdh

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

don’t TRUST that musty puzzy looking uggly or iggy chick

oh dear :kona:

so did yall see that Monica Lewinsky is writing about her story with Bill Clinton? these side hoes shole be vocial these days, aint it? dont even wanna be known for anything but being a yamp.

Buttercup says:

:sofa: Folks are getting reckless with their logins, huh?

______________________________

:lol: yep knowing dayum well Tiny is a FOTB, I feel some blank gravi’s coming on as soon as Sandra finishes spritzing her locks…

P.S. I :heart: you Sandra!!! I lives for Spritz honey it works as glue for more than just curls

Good Day Nancy – :hug:

Well Good Day to you @Looking! :happy:
      *ignores the rest of her font* :tea: <<<non-alcoholic beverage :rolleyes:

• SOTHERNGRL

********************
      @DUB I aint looked at a certain person the same since. You do something I feel is foul and uncalled for you get the side eye from then on. Especially since you was so serious wit it. #TeamPetty

why yall throwing Celie fingers to ppl logins tho :cry:

“Encylopedia Brown”

:rofl: Whew, :phew: this genuinely tickled me! :rofl:

What’s wrong, orange juice glad to see me? :shrug:

• SummerBaby

I am interested in hearing some new music from her. I like her singing voice.

• Milky

We not out of this trap post yet? :warning:

:hi:
      Nancy

(snl church lady voice) WELL, isn’t that special :eek:

Milky :kiss:
      And SUmmerBaby :lol: 64

————
      But why after all this time is she writting a book? Do she owe someone money? At this point, who cares about what yall did or where yall went or what he told you. We already know what we wanted to know. He skeeted on your dress, and you did not even attempt to wash it off, dirty ass. You were on a come up misson for years now. Give it up girl. Your known world wide as a hoe. NEXT

I gave at least 2 great I’m busy excuses.
      ____________________________

um, yeah, I’m still working on working those in… thanks hun :yes: :thumbsup:
      (:no: no i’m not cause no sane person can do nunna dat and keep a straight face)

• Just Looking

@Nancy – Saw your response…Had me a good laugh. You know I’m just all fun and jokes.

My girlfriend usta to live PG and have the NERVE, after I crossed the bridge talkn bout pick up some wine. FROM WHERE? There are a couple of places there that sell, but there are far and few between.

• capricorn83

Whatever the reason for Tiny’s newfound independence, I :clap: it. There was a time (i.e…all of their marriage until 3 months ago) that Tiny was stuck to TI like glue, regardless of where he was. This “free” Tiny is much more entertaining

Hershey says:

Buttercup says:

:sofa: Folks are getting reckless with their logins, huh?

______________________________

:stop: Watch it Hershey. She banned Ty for talmbout her sprintz and Ty wasn’t even saying nothing wrong :wail: :wail:

• sassyshe

I see Sandra opening registration tomorrow cause log ins will be deactivated. These are what you call trap posts, esp concerning the kang and his queen. Ima sit this post out :kona:

• Just Looking

DTTS – :happy: Where you been?

No week-end photos….

hell Hoopz is still single since Shaq dropped her off back to her one bedroom apartment…. :tea:

:no: so ignant!
      :rofl: :rofl:

Fugg all this important news :sarsasm:

BUT, anyone seen where they are selling the girls for $12?

I’m ready :steer: :karate: :shotsfired: But we can’t drive to Africa! :cuss: :mad:

I wanna tell them mofos that WE WILL PAY FOR THE GIRLS and send them back home!!!! This really got me going this morning :kona:

Just Looking says:

DTTS – :happy: Where you been?

No week-end photos….

No receipts :D #justlikeitneverhappened :ashamed:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@DTTS The fact that the guy (I don’t know his name) said God told him to sell the girls really makes em mad. NO HE DID NOT!! Your trying to get money you dirty creep. DOn’t use God to make this look good. You STOLE someone’s baby. I hope you die a nasty death. Send the girls back home!!! Freaking pervs.

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

Monica Lewinsky writes in Vanity Fair for the first time about her affair with President Clinton: “It’s time to burn the beret and bury the blue dress.” She also says: “I, myself, deeply regret what happened between me and President

“I’ve decided to stick my head above the parapet so that I can take back my narrative.”

Keya apparently she thinks you curr :shrugs:

in other words, aint nobody hiring the skeet dress lady.

:warning: Cleanup needed in Aisle 76. SR fix my font :wail:

• Just Looking

@Nancy – Well That explains much JL, because I said it SEVERAL times to one of my old DIRECTORS! He would just walk away and shake his head. He said I WAS A MESS

We still keep in touch, he starts out his email, Hey HAIL on WHEELS. :yes:

Hershey has no sense :rofl:

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

DTTs dont tell me them babies is on sale on ebay for less than a pack of newport 100s :facepalm:

PLEASE tell me it aint TRUE he got her friend pregnant PLEASE

:shocked: Whet?! Nawl?! :no:
      :popcorn: …so what had happened though?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

1.Someone needs to start a fund to pay for protection of that school, so that this does not happen again!
      2. I wonder what else GOD supposedly told him…

why yall throwing Celie fingers to ppl logins tho :cry:
      ===========
      I didn’t mean to. I thought since I didn’t piggyback on their comments, it would be okay.

• SummerBaby

BUT, anyone seen where they are selling the girls for $12?
      —————————
      Yes it’s so heartbreaking & unreal. I also heard one reporter say they are just like any other missing person that the longer they’re gone not much can be done.

• kamadiva

$12 is almost $2K in Nigeria Naira….that’s about $440k+ plus if they have 226 girls! When they find these Mofo’s I hope that leave them out in the open so the fathers, brothers, uncles and males cousins can beat the balck off them!

Nakeya :hug:
      You take that font outta yew! :mad:

That worthless cat got you saying you hope he die a nasty death. :nono: No friend :hug: We gonna let GOD handle him. You have a life inside you, and that man is pure evil.

*doing the thing I do when I feel a bad spirit around me–I swoosh my hands all around to get rid of it djm…*

Buttercup says:

Hershey has no sense

__________________________

What did I say? :lol:

sprintz
      =========
      :chase: DTTS always tries to sneak little stuff like this in…thinking she’s slick :hahaha:

Hey Milky! :waves:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Hershey says:

Buttercup says:

:sofa: Folks are getting reckless with their logins, huh?

______________________________

P.S. I you Sandra!!! I lives for Spritz honey it works as glue for more than just curls

______________________________________

:kona: I is sawwyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@User Monica can go directly to hell. Period. SO now that no one will hire you and your running out of money, here you come with this crap. Man please. *sings* We don’t careeeee. Go play in traffic, you wanna be home wrecker.

We ain’t got no Roses over there?!?! :mad:
      They need to set ole boy up, and promise him $13 *snickers* BUT seriously set his ass up and *takes my own advise* let GOD handle it.

:thinking: GOD could tell the family men to tear them cats up right :yes:

What did I say? :lol:
      ==========
      Nothing…except the comment about hair products

________________________

was this announced by Monica or by her PUBLISHER? :tea:

Buttercup says:

sprintz
      =========

Lemme see your Badge :lol:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@DTTS sigh… I know, I know. God forgive me. But it’s just wrong!!! I could not even start to think about how I would feel and what I would do if my baby left for school one day and never came back. I’d want to die. Why steal someones babies? And then use God to say it’s alright. It makes me mad. smh.

Lemme see your Badge :lol:
      =======
      *pulls out flashlight* I’m about to take over the worl’, Craig. The Worl’!

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

well they said that not all the girls’ parents were cooperating. we have to keep in mind that not all cultures want girls to be educated. they prefer them to be married young and birthing babies just as the good lawd intended. if God can tell some ppl that then it aint no telling what all else he might have said. :tea:

Well, at least it’s on the main news channels now….

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

Nancy–its gonna be in the next issue of vanity fair mag. she wrote it and its trending. I know Hilary must hate her ass with a fiery passion.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

well they said that not all the girls’ parents were cooperating.
      ———-
      That’s a damn shame. smh. It makes me sad.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

we have to keep in mind that not all cultures want girls to be educated.
      ==========
      :yes: The girls were targeted because they’re receiving “Western education.”

• http://www.globalcallingsolutions.com zurishay

Sandra supports TIP and anyone he rocks with. She obviously shaded Tiny and is allowing you all to shade her as well because Tip and Tiny aint seeing eye to eye right now. So its fair game. Yall logins are safe. Carry on. :coffee:

that’s all i’m sayin… it’s a real dilemma ’cause i’m really not that comfortable w/the likka stoe locations, clientele, (or them high arse prices) :nono:

I know Nakeya, and your feelings are very valid :yes: BUT EYE just don’t want you stressed out :hug: getting our e-niece :winky: worked up :lol:

OH a real life Rode Schowler :bounce:

• SOTHERNGRL

Monica must not have any money left. Dont nobody care about her nasty azz and Bill. I know she nasty and was looking for a come up not to have had that dress dry cleaned. I thought she was somewhere trying to sell her purses. How’d that work out.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@DTTS Awwww :hug: Thanks hun. I woke up very emotional this morning. Hopefully, this won’t last all day. lol. But thanks for caring.

• Just Looking

@Fancy Pants Nancy – Yes, I KNEWS what you meant. Pentagon Row is different ball park. (pinky sip)

*notes DTTS’s warning and reflects on what i may have posted* :think:

:happy: <<<< me dancing w/my login :whistle: cause i'm hap-peee-eee-eeee
      (cause i aint say nothing bout Tiny :nono: )

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

I should know better than to try to snack on my almonds while on this here blog. If I keep trying my luck, I’m sure to meet our maker :ghost:

I thought she was somewhere trying to sell her purses.
      ———
      She was. And I thought that it was doing ok. ION care enough to go on a web search.

She is just doing this because that’s what HOES DO :eek:

BUT, she’s fair game, and I got ten bucks that says she ain’t ready for THIS attn—THis ain’t 1994 and the media/blogs… She ain’t ready :no:

zurishay says:

___________________________________

Is you fa sho? :thinking: this could be a trap for her to clean house and open the gates for new weeds and thangs round here…

SOTHERNGRL says:

you remember when she was doing the weight watchers commercials and the fat girls got mad? :rofl: they shame of they own kind like Man said

I didn’t WARN nothin :rofl:

I was just laughing at this Road Schowler trying to tell us ‘what’s really goin on’ :lol:

==========
      Cause I was like, ” :huh: You’re on payroll, huh?” :lolsign:

• Milky

@dtts :kiss: how u doing shuga

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I didn’t WARN nothin

__________________________________

Fugg wrong witchur font? Leaving werds out and shyt :smoking:

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

so what yall say, Zurishay tryna get rid of us so her friends can sign up? :think: Dis bish tryna set us up! (Marion Berry voice) :shocked:

COOKING :kiss:

• 2know the ledge excuses are for the weak

I like tiny her and shekianah (sp?)

Milky, I bean hacked :hahaha:
      *whispers* there SHOULD BE a :warning: along with that font, bUT folks don’t know how to copy/paste CORRECTLY :hahaha: #ikidikid

User Friendly says:

so what yall say, Zurishay tryna get rid of us so her friends can sign up? Dis bish tryna set us up! (Marion Berry voice)

___________________________
      I knewed it was too good to be true, they have open tabs set on the registration page, hitting refresh every few minutes :pc: :lol:

Dis bish tryna set us up! (Marion Berry voice) :shocked:
      ==========
      :crying1: I promise there are SEW many references on this blog that you just can’t find anywhere else. I love the way y’all minds work.

*hand glides across your back* Hey Baby :kiss:

• lexdiamonz

WHY everytime I see scandal i think about moni and ole billy LOL

Buttercup says:

Dis bish tryna set us up! (Marion Berry voice) :shocked:
      ==========
      ============
      & You see and I just wait for the thrid comment to comment on AS TO NOT seem messy.

:thinking: But yeah, she trying to get her homegirls (S/O to OTB) a Login :lol:

• 2know the ledge excuses are for the weak

DTTS :kisses: hey bae how sweetheart

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Cause I was like, ” You’re on payroll, huh?”
      ——–
      For the record, anything ending in “huh” I keep reading in my Juve/Cash Money voice. :hahaha:

• 2know the ledge excuses are for the weak

*meant how u*

:huh: for Nakeya :lol:

• SummerBaby

—————————————

———–
      SHE HAS THE ANSWERS!!!! YALL DONT HAVE THE ANSWERS!!! SHE DID THE EDUCATION!! :hahaha:

I am doing fine honey :winky:

Do you and your peeps ever go to the Summer Jam, I think that’s what it’s called :lol:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@DTTS I do!!!! It’s bad, but I keep reading it in that voice and singing the song. DJM lol lol

:pc: ZurishaY sitting there talmbout “I was just trying to skool them” and ION like soandso anyways, so Imma just….

WHET :rofl:

:scared: <—ZurishaY peeking through SR's window and THAT's how she know SR is too busy to be on here reading and pulling out her stamp :banned:

=========
      I’ve been on huh heavy lately. I was at BroButter37’s graduation, and some old bitties were talking during the closing prayer, so when we were done praying, I turned around and asked them, “So we just talk and a-kee-kee all through prayer now, huh?” Mama Butter was like, “Guhl, if you don’t leave these people alone :chase::hahaha:

• 2know the ledge excuses are for the weak

Do you and your peeps ever go to the Summer Jam,
      ___________________________

if you talking about the one that the hip hop station throw? no

peeking through SR’s window

speaking of such, where RWilli at? :waiting:

• SOTHERNGRL

you remember when she was doing the weight watchers commercials and the fat girls got mad? they shame of they own kind like Man said
      ********************************
      @User the big Girls said we big we aint hoes so i.e. get that ho outta here trying to represent us. I think the main thing wrong with the side hoes is wives aint whopping they azzez no. When they start to beating the breaks of these heffas again they gonna take they azzez back to the depths of hell where they belong.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

DTTS is in rare form today, and I am loving it :thankyou:

I’m not sure, I think a radio station does have it though. It’s a concert. I have to get more info, I just heard about it.

• Just Looking

Didn’t brang my lunch….What ya’ll having.

User Friendly says:

peeking through SR’s window

speaking of such, where RWilli at? :waiting:

She didn’t want to BUT she’s byke to slinging bodies around :shrug:
      I’m kidding :lol: She is probably studying-she is in the final chapters of her college career :woot:

• http://youtu.be/RpxV8GhfiYg MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

*hand glides across your back* Hey Baby
      ———
      So pigs can fly :pigsfly:

• San ah make ya dance

Yall so mean :no: :kona:

SOTHERNGRL says:

:clap:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Didn’t brang my lunch….What ya’ll having.
      =========
      I’m going to a creole spot. They had a Groupon and I :heart: their jambalaya. BBL :pizza:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

“So we just talk and a-kee-kee all through prayer now, huh?”
      ———
      I would of died!!! :hahaha: And then said it in that damn voice!!! lol lol

• San ah make ya dance

————-

• http://youtu.be/RpxV8GhfiYg MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

My kids are sick :wails: Gotta take them to the doctor

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@San you knew we was mean when you got here. You know we #TeamPetty some days. *feels a little bad* Ok ok. We sorry…kind of.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@Taken what did you do to the babies?! You done got them sick!! No, just kidding, I hope they feel better. It’s the changing weather….

Just Looking says:

Didn’t brang my lunch….What ya’ll having.

colla greens, baked beans, & mac & cheese.

does that count as vegetarian or nah? :kona:

• San ah make ya dance

————-
      :no: Huh huhn it was peaches and cream when I got here :hahaha: Yea right

• Who Dat

I cant with this black concubine swap mess with Floyd/Nelly/Ashanti/Miss Jackson

• San ah make ya dance

———–
      What Floyd say, “I got feelings you know, I’m only Human” :hahaha:

Knowledge, do I have to contact you through your fan club? (serious question)

————-
      The problem is that the wives no longer care. They said shhiiddd, I can do bad by my damn self, she can have his no bill paying ass. But I agree. If people did not make it ok to be a side hoe, this would not be a problem. But how did it become ok to NOT be claimed and be the side hoe and be proud?!

I done told you to :stop: overfeeding them babies! :chase:
      That’s it! :twisted:

Dearest Sandra,

When I made the lil jokie joke way, way, way up there i was under the improper influence of DTTS’ font. Please forgive me. :praying: Charge it to my head and not to my heart. This heaux is loyal.

Signed,

Yer nemba one fan Hershey. :heart:

P.S. DTTS don’t know no betta, please forgive her making me lose my rose like gloss and behave momentarily like a weed

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Huh huhn it was peaches and cream when I got here
      ———-
      :hahaha: The devil is a lie! We ain’t NEVER shyt…well sometimes when ppl die, and even then if we are in that post too long…. :kona:

• Who Dat

No. Cause u know you got 5 meats in them colla greens like Sheryl Underwood in Beauty Shop. Not vegetarian.

• SOTHERNGRL

My kids are sick Gotta take them to the doctor
      ************************************
      @mISTAKEN :rolleyes: Is mister out of town again. I am sick of him leaving you with the kids on your own. You are not cut out to be a sangle parent. Last time one of almost cut the other one hand off.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@mISTAKEN Is mister out of town again. I am sick of him leaving you with the kids on your own. You are not cut out to be a sangle parent. Last time one of almost cut the other one hand off.
      —————
      :hahaha: OMG I can’t :hahaha:

• SummerBaby

What done happened now? :popcorn:

• berrysweet

Hey Roses :hi: Just wanted to say all of you are hilarious and you all make my day sometimes, thanks. Ohh and :newbie:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

colla greens, baked beans, & mac & cheese.
      ————–
      I want some…with some ribs falling off the bone, and some cornbread with butter….yuuummmmmmmm…

Nakeya, have you ever heard a real whore talmbout the wife?! :shocked:

:chickenhead: thinking

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Hey Berry! :welcome: Someone should be getting a welcome packet to you shortly. * :cell: calls up Dubb, Hello…do you have the packets? *

No wonder MiddleTaken was pooping on the floor! SHe been feeding them TOO MUCH :kona:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Nakeya, have you ever heard a real whore talmbout the wife?!
      ———-
      Wait, what now? You lost me

• SummerBaby

:hi: berrysweet

• Hershey

YORK, May 5 (UPI) — Instagram reinstated Rihanna’s account and apologized for its shutdown Monday after some racy photos of her bare backside caused Instagram to disable it.
      “This account was mistakenly caught in one of our automated systems and very briefly disabled. We apologize for any inconvenience,” said Instagram in a statement.

Instagram clarified and added they never took down the singer’s page after her account was blocked for several days after her photo of her picture by the pool and it was a simple system error.

yeah right :rofl:

:welcome: Burry :hahaha:

• SOTHERNGRL

:wave: Hey Berrysweet

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Nakeya, have you ever heard a real whore talmbout the wife?!
      ———-
      Wait, what now? You lost me
      ====
      I’m talmbout a hoe’s conversation to herself rationalizing the marriage :lol:

• berrysweet

@ Nakeya

I get a welcome packet :yahoo: Can’t wait lol!

Hershey, that was ZURISHAY :rofl: :rofl:

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

shole did too. it had burnt ends in it :nun:

I wonder if Sheryl Underwood’s gums are related to Bambi? they look alike. :think:

<–not doing no questions, so yall better get to typing :lol:

• SOTHERNGRL

colla greens, baked beans, & mac & cheese.
      ***************************
      @User can you send me some of this to MOntgomery. Those greens betta be good or I’m go talk about you I am very mean when it comes to my collards.

:warning: KDub, somebody needs a WELCOME PACKET :tea:

• Who Dat

Berrrrr-ray! Sup?? :hug:

You new ha? Sandra sending in replacements ha? You ever had pank eye?

• berrysweet

Hey Summerbaby, DTTS, and Sotherngrl and all :waves: thanks for the warm welcome lol

I’m talmbout a hoe’s conversation to herself rationalizing the marriage
      ————
      I’ve heard some people think this. Out loud. And wonder why I give them the side eye or why they have never seen my dude. (sorry I got side tracked with food) lol

• berrysweet

Kdubb!!!Yes Im new and never in my life had pinkeye lol

• kamadiva

:newpost: It seems there is no courtesy anymore. Someone pass the newbies a handbook!

• SummerBaby

:newpost:

(sorry I got side tracked with food) lol

:bow: You get a pass :lol:
      ————-
      *looking at yall just standing around staring at the newbie* :rofl:

• Hershey

rubs hands togeva like boid mayne and waits to read them ansa’s from the lengthy questionnaire in the welcome packet :applause: <<< really boid mayne rubbing hands togeva….

• SOTHERNGRL

But how did it become ok to NOT be claimed and be the side hoe and be proud?!
      (((((((((((((((((((((((
      When the 1st heffa said she was winning. Now all them bat crazy heffas just dont give a damn. Used to be a time if you were messing around with a taken person you kept that chit on the low low now everybody wanna tell everything.

• kamadiva

Berry ain’t so new is they saying KDubb and not WhoDat? :ROFL:

I’m talmbout a hoe’s conversation to herself rationalizing the marriage

yup. I know somebody whose man cheated on her. Married the girl he was cheating with but still messes with her.

they steady arguing about which one of them is the side chick and its been over 10 years :facepalm:

the man lives with the original girlfriend but still “visits” the wife. the husband doesnt want a divorce :smh:

• Who Dat

I dont do the Welcome Packet. Just that one question. That is all that I care about. Just nosey.

Oh User damn :rofl: :rofl: