Rumor: Trouble in Paradise for T.I. and Tiny?

Trouble in Paradise for T.I. and Tiny

Over the weekend, rap tycoon Clifford “T.I.” Harris, Jr., aka “Tip”, 33, wrote a cryptic message on Instagram.com. T.I.’s fans took the message to mean he was breaking up with his wife of 4 years, Tameka “Tiny” Harris, 38. Part of the message reads: “Dis da 1st day of da rest of my life!!!! IG in da last 24hrs my life has changed!!!! No details necessary…. Just try & accept da change. Cuz it IS upon us.”

Hours later, Tiny posted an image on her Instagram page that read: “It ain’t nothin to cut dat bitch off.”

Trouble in Paradise for T.I. and Tiny

Sandrarose.com reached out to a source in T.I.’s camp, who was with the rapper in Los Angeles to attend the 56 Annual Grammy Awards. According to my source, T.I. and Tiny traveled together to LA — and as far as the source knows, there are no plans for a divorce. All couples experience ups and downs in the course of their relationship. In Tiny and T.I.’s case, the pressure is unrelenting. For instance, there are rumors that T.I. recently violated Tiny’s trust by sleeping with one of her female friends. But that’s nothing new.

Another rumor has it that T.I. refuses to support Tiny’s new business venture, a line of tequila, because he feels it sends the wrong message to their young fans. T.I. and Tiny have 2 sons together. T.I. also has 3 children with other women, and Tiny has a daughter from a previous relationship.

• Trouble in Paradise for T.I. and Tiny?
  • Gabrielle Union Blames Herself for Dwyane Wade’s Cheating Ways
  • Trouble in Paradise for Ludacris and Eudoxie?
  • T.I.’s Baby Mama Gets 1K More in Child Support

126 Responses to “Rumor: Trouble in Paradise for T.I. and Tiny?”

missmiami says:

wow!

kingstonn says:

Why do people put their business out on Instagram? Sigh….

JuanHustle says:

I read that IG comment from Tip like it came from his character in the movie “Takers”.

ehhhhhh I gots nothing!!! They could be referencing the same person. Or each other, either way they will figure it out.

Ms Peaches says:

Ummmm let me guess who the friend may be??? Claudia? Other than that I just think he’s high and textin which do not go hand and hand.

Anna says:

~~~~~~~~~~
      :tape:

Beta says:

So you figured the world needed to know this Tip go buy a journal they don’t cost that much :rolleyes:

Just Looking says:

Word?

:facepalm: :popcorn:

Sh&T happens, sometimes you wanna be out, but that’s when you do a spa week-end alone. Regroup and hug, kiss and make up.

Beta says:

I know yall done already talked about this but those ATL housewife mofos made me :mad: last night acting a damn fool for a dollar in that good hotel room scared the lil model chick outside the hallway :no:

KeepingItClassy84 says:

It seems as though #Wife should be somewhere in the mix.

Afiya says:

:stop: Say It Ain’t SO!!! :(

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Auntie reporting :gossip: about the Kang :shocked: well dang :tea:

VDot says:

:cell: me TI.

Afiya says:

What is wrong with TI’s hands, they look :confused: weird!

Gigi26 says:

And this is what happens when you broadcast your shyt all the damn time. Oh look what my bae got me, oh look what bae did, I love my bae, stfu.

Darn. I hope it isn’t what it sounds like it is.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Shole aint huh

capricorn83 says:

——————
      Don’t they usually sleep with her friends TOGETHER?? :tea: If it is referring to their relationship, I’m sure they will work it out…

Beta says:

Exactly :no:

Beta says:

Look @ dem babies :heart: :hi: Bomb

VDot says:

Im surprised you actually did a post on this Auntie. :thumbsup: ima still tread lightly

If TI was referencing Tiny, thats some mean chit to say. Like damn nucca, first day of your life??? :blink: :wtf: were you doing with me? Dying?

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Beta :waves:

weFukNorNah says:

No matter what issues I go through with my old lady I don’t do subliminal shade because when we back right I have to go delete what I said lol

Gigi26 says:

Truth :tea: the ones posting the most about they hubby this hubby that…. getting they azz beat, cheating and the list can go on :no: Love is never Boastful :no:

weFukNorNah says:

Although I couldn’t read what T.I said… I love Clifford Harris but we are above 30 and too damn old to type like that

libra80sbaby says:

KeepingItClassy84 your gravi is from Rhianna video right?
      Baphomet inside of a pyramid is what it is really supposed to be. :evil:

KyCakes says:

Gigi26 says:
      Oh look what my bae got me, oh look what bae did, I love my bae, stfu.
      ——————————————————————-
      Basically.

I had to tell one of my friends not to air her shyt on FB….

I think she deleted me… :tea: :shrug:

cteastcoast says:

T.I not going anywhere…A man will continue to do what you allow him to do

Gigi26 says:

——————-
      EXACTLY :rofl: you look stupid as fukk doing that shyt. And TI too old for that mess. TOO OLD. You got kids that can read and have instagrams, the hell, smh. Not needed at all.

KyCakes says:

weFukNorNah says:

———————————————————————-

weFukNorNah says:

I had to delete this bish for typing “lik dis n dat ya feel m3? Cuz at da eendd of the dayy on ma mamma dez hoez gettin dey bread. Fuk wut a hata say cuz”

KeepingItClassy84 says:

It seems as though #Wife should be somewhere in the mix.
      ************************

That’s what had me worried about them. He could have easily used “my family” instead of “my children” in what he is saying is important right now. He definitely left her out. This will be horrible for Tiny. Her whole identity is tied to him.

The fed ex guy is so cute chile :phew:

weFukNorNah says:

Hell his oldest son be on IG displaying his affection for that girl like they getting married tomorrow.. I mean he is very into her..and affectionate ..

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

I think Auntie rubbed off on me I’ll :ban: folks quick for fcukery on my FB timeline :nono:

Just Looking says:

@momager – Dem babies are SOOOO gosh durn adorable….

Are you back at the office?

AWWWWW :love:

#curious… how much does day care, nannies run for infants.

Gigi26 says:

************************

Chile boo. Them kids like, “Whatever. Long as we still in the mix it’s all good.” Tina ain’t around to raise em half the time anyway for chasing Tip all over the globe.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Looking :thankyou: no ma’am not going back to work until mid-April… The Learning Experience here is $2,400 a month for both girls :facepalm:

I think my keyboard is acting like my phone. I know I’m the typo queen but DAMN!

Gigi26 says:

Ion know Tiny know who she married to, I remember on that Toya n Tiny show, TIP called her ass back into the house when she was out with her girls. I knew from them what it was. :yes:

Sorry but keep your bidness to your fukkin self. No one needs to know when you’re experiencing ups n downs. Me and mines have the rule about social media, we don’t post none of our shyt. NONE of it. We in this relationship, not ppl who I don’t care for on the instagram/fb/twitter. That’s how ppl get their shyt messed up.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Not even social media. Just other folks/people in yall mix in GENERAL. My ex-husband and I had another married couple we were real cool with. We all used to hang tough. Gatherings, vacays etc. In fact…they were our witnesses when we got married. They had been married 20 years+. HS sweethearts. They stunned the entire hail outta EVERYBODY when they broke up. :no:

But the lady told me once that one particular gathering they had LITERALLY been fussing, cussing, etc to the high heavens when we drove up. Like literally we was in the driveway…they looking out the WINDOW and was like…AND SCENE…!!!! We had NO CLUE. They kept it CUTE and was :biggrin: ALL NIGHT. She said as SOON as the last person left…they picked RIGHT back up where they had stopped HOURS earlier. :mad: But you would NEVER HAVE KNOWN ANYTHING. That always stands out to me. Do your maritial discussions, fussing, falling out…BEHIND CLOSED DOORS.

KyCakes says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

The fed ex guy is so cute chile :phew:
      ———————————————————————-
      My FexEx guy has purple gums and a downsy look to him… :tea:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Hubby & I are interviewing nannies now to explore that option versus that 2nd mortgage they call day care :facepalm:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

The Learning Experience here is $2,400 a month for both girls.
      *************************

Good golly Miss Molly! See if they can get a cutielicious scholarship.

weFukNorNah says:

If Kevin hart say one more thing about black women having a problem with his gf…..

Yall really think he played her like that on there, really :shrugs:

We need to talk about RHOA

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I seen my parents argue one time :tea: one time now…. and I am sure they had plenty…… they never argued in public or in front of any of my sisters…. I’m the same way…. when me and my ex would argue, it was never around the public …. always behind the scenes….. :no:

Gigi26 says:

:cosign: WHO DAT! I tell mines all the time, shiiid we handle our beefs n shyt once we get home. But you better fukking grin like the chester cat when we in public.

*snatches @Bomb’s babies the hail up OFF the screen agane and makes a dash for it*

:steer: I will brang them back tonight.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:
      The Learning Experience here is $2,400 a month for both girls.
      *************************
      Good golly Miss Molly! See if they can get a cutielicious scholarship.

—————-

Guhl if only

Did he get hacked by one of his kids?? Why would a grown man type “lyK diS”? :huh:

KyCakes says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      The fed ex guy is so cute chile :phew:
      ———————————————————————-
      My FexEx guy has purple gums and a downsy look to him…
      ________________________

Not this one :tea: He favors Apollo :lol: Hey boo :hug:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Dubb you gon stop snatching my chi-ren but I desperately need a spa day so gon head guhl :rofl:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

RHOA :popcorn:

Carrington says:

Yaaay! Sandra is reporting on the Harris’ & it’s not fluff!

KyCakes says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

KyCakes says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      The fed ex guy is so cute chile :phew:
      ———————————————————————-
      My FexEx guy has purple gums and a downsy look to him…
      ________________________

Not this one :tea: He favors Apollo :lol: Hey boo :hug:
      ———————————————————————
      I’ve heard more about Apollo in the last 72 hours than I have EVER wanted to…goodness.

My aunt and uncle the SAME way. They was telling each other ABOUT themselves THIS PAST WEEKEND at the hotel the fam was staying at, for the fune. Mind yall all the rooms were on ONE FLOOR. So the sister beside them heard it and my cousin and his wife did too (it was HIS parents actually)…man we got to the rest. to eat? Them jokas just like :love:

But I know in the car my uncle was lighting into her behind.

Just Looking says:

@Momager – Goodt Lawd Jesus Two Thousand Four Hundred…

God Bless ya’ll…Umm Gerber need models, carters, gymboriee. Trying to help you out.

They are worth every penny. :kiss:

KyCakes says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      KyCakes says:
      jeniefrumdabloc says:
      The fed ex guy is so cute chile :phew:
      ———————————————————————-
      My FexEx guy has purple gums and a downsy look to him…
      ________________________
      Not this one :tea: He favors Apollo :lol: Hey boo :hug:
      ———————————————————————

:lol: I wonder will they have his trial in my building :gossip: I am almost sure they will….. being that it’s Fed time

CHARBEE says:

Hey Yall :waves:

I heard from a close source that he did not want her to have the nailshop. That is why it’s closed. But any wayz I still :love: the hood couple… LOL

———-
      He is an EMBARASSMENT. I would divorce that nig

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

WHET :blink: Whatchu said??? :bye: BYE

Yardgirl says:

@Bombshell: I don’t get to post much during the week, but I have to come in and say your babies are giving me life, they are BEAUTIFUL!!! :yes:

MrsL says:

Took me a minute to even decipher what he was saying………. :tea:

free says:

he’d better break her off something serious cause that broad is the definition of RIDE OR DIE.

:ha: :haha:

Claudia?
      ______

:eek: :thinking: :gossip:

Oh and Sandra tell Clifford Harris that Beyonce wants her “Love On Top” jacket the fugg byke.

Thanks.

The Pearl! says:

@Taken: saw your response downstairs re: Chuck hiding behind his wife…I TRIED to give him the benefit of the doubt but the look on his face just kilt it! I agree with your hubs…he should have shielded his wife…NOT used her as one!

Thanks.
      ————–

weFukNorNah says:

No need to divorce him hell she in it too.. no way in he’ll you didn’t know your man was bernie madoff jr. If my man doesn’t work but has large sums of money it’s a chance it’s not legal

I understood his writing just fine :shrugs: :lol:

KyCakes says:

Thanks.
      ——————————————————————–
      Maybe he’s gonna make a ‘Grammy-type’ announcement… :think:

CHARBEE says:

Apollo is so fine and yet so damned stupid…. Mrs Phaedra needs to stop acting desperate for a man and get rid of his arse….Unlessen she in on the dirty deeds. But why in the hell would she risk her Lawyers License for that crap. Just makes me mad thinking about it.

Other than that I just think he’s high and textin
      ———–
      :lol: They operate just fine when :smoke:

I understood his writing just fine :shrugs: :lol:
      ____

:eek: Not me, San.

*uncrosses fingers*

:wave:

zurishay says:

Sandy, did TIP stop cutting checks? Cuz u nevvvvvvver allow people to shade the First Family of Atlanta….no, not you!!!!!

CHARBEE says:

This is some good tea. Sips my Thermos.

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

:handclap: <<<<<reaching :lol:

Bombshell Mom! Those :pacifier: :pacifier: are SO stinkin' adorable!!! :love:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Not the Love on Top chaqueta :ghost:
      I love TI and Tiny and it would be sad if this is true. They have weathered a lot of storms and he seem to really like his SITUATION :blink:

But that’s nothing new. <—Standard SR :cloud:

Another rumor has it that T.I. refuses to support Tiny’s new business venture…. because he feels it sends the wrong message to their young fans. <— agane, SR :cloud:

She fine. :tea: . She couldn't very well let the rest of the blogosphere fuel this story.

The Pearl! says:

@Bomb, your baby girls are just too precious!

weFukNorNah says:

I see where Kenya went the fugg off on phaedra on twitter

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@RWillie what she say on the twitter? :popcorn:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Oh and I do think he was probably high off that X like somebody said. Tiny probably was too and they were both mad at the same imaginary thing
      TI: Mayne fuh da bih round here acting cray
      Tiny: Mayne ion eben know why she still here
      “she” is their blow up doll :eek:
      T.I. on Instag :typing: This is the first day of the rest of my life….
      (deflated blow up laying on the floor “dead” from where they stabbed her)

:cell: Just wanna know if Tameka apart of Hustlegang cause if not, he forgot her hashtag.

*#wife :eek:

#helpful.. :snickers:

weFukNorNah says:

Idk how bc before TI got locked up he was suppose to endorse liquor but Remy took it back…

libra80sbaby says:

CHARBEE says:

Hey Yall :waves:
      ———————
      I think TIP wants Tiny to be a stay at home wife and mother, not out here starting businesses and such. He don’t seem like he minds when she goes to events with him and what not, he just dont seem like he wants her all into running her own empire, unless he has his hands in it…IMO :tea:

:hahaha: Maybe it was bad X. Cause X is a :love: drug. :hahaha: No wonder they end up with a bed full. :eek:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Well I’m a bit confused. T.I don’t want Tiny to have her line of drinks, because of the two kids, but he drinks…soooo….I don’t get it.

weFukNorNah says:

@nakeya that karma is a mf..and the truth reveals. . You’re dumb just like I said when I was on arsenio

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

DIS MY ISH.. BOW DOWN…BISHES… :bow:
      FLAWLESS… THIS ROCK…I WOKE UP LIKE DIS :eek: I WOKE UP LIKE DIS :blink:
      Just felt like hearing it. Now I am on 10 :oops: I need to go home :kona:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

————-
      Right. And I don’t understand that, because when she met him she had her own. And he was not really poppin yet.

Miany says:

I can’t see the bombettes…dunno if it’s an updated pic or not but I’m sure they’re gorgeous :love:
      Good morning yall :waves:
      Ti seem like the kinda man who loves him a submissive chick…my bad habit is tge same way but he knows what buttons to push & when to leave me be.

weFukNorNah says:

Someone said Alicia Keys Tiddays separated just like the family she broke up

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Oh and I am here for RHOA…
      We need a post on it :popcorn: BAYBEE there was SEW much going on I rewinded that thang about 5 times. I am ready for next week when Kandi be like she will drag a B…. then I looked and she was talking to Uncle Ben Peter :ghost: Calm down Kandi…. You can go to jail for elder abuse

The write up said that was a rumor.. I was saying SR being her messy self with the liberal use of “rumors”.

Miany says:

:dead: I hate teken n dunno why I logged in

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I WOKE UP LIKE DIS :eek: I WOKE UP LIKE DIS :blink:
      ——————
      This is what is killing me on IG right now. You done went and got your weave done, took 10 different selfies, found one you like, put a damn filter on it, and then have the nerve to hashtag I woke up like this. Bytch no you did not. Just stop it. Shyt Beyonce did not even wake up like that. *rant over*

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Well I’m a bit confused.
      Don’t try to figure it out :tape: Ride this mercy post out….

EyesofScorpio says:

RHOA- the most fukked up of fukkery :hailnaw:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Someone said Alicia Keys Tiddays separated just like the family she broke up
      ——-
      Jesus…. :hahaha:

I missed RHOA. :eek: *looks away*

————
      :yes: I thought she was too, then I’m like maybe it was Cynthia after I saw the next previews. Big Ben a lil Bish tho :yes:

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

:rofl: @Taken

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Mainy *mouths* I love you too :rofl:
      @Keya: Now you know people run with these pop culcha things and most of them have no business doing it. You seen the one of the dog with the wig on with the caption “how hoodrats look in the club trying to dance like Beyonce?” Chile it is hilar.. because it’s true :eek: Everybody started doing the jerky drunk in love dance and some of them :no: Your rolls should still not be moving after the we be all nighttt loooovvveeeeee has been over.

whatdoesitmatter says:

They better work that thang out and go bout they business.

iyonah says:

Hi All :waves:

Hope they work it out and this is a rumor. I like them together!

Lady_L says:

Gigi26 says:

January 27, 2014 at 10:10 am

8 Pingbacks

[…] well-connected insider has just confirmed the rumors that Atlanta Power couple Clifford “T.I.” Harris, Jr. and his wife of 4 years, former Xscape […]

[…] While Sandrarose reports that the pair was spotted in Los Angeles together for the Grammys and haven’t confirmed a split just yet. However, a rumor of T.I.’s infidelity is running after Tiny allegedly found out that he was sleeping with one of her female friends. […]

[…] well-connected insider has just confirmed the rumors that Atlanta Power couple Clifford “T.I.” Harris, Jr. and his wife of 4 years, former Xscape […]

[…] to an insider, T.I and Tiny Cottle have been arguing like hell in recent months — most recently about a new […]