Gabrielle Union Blames Herself for Dwyane Wade’s Cheating Ways

Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade

Actress Gabrielle Union blames herself for the fact that her fiancé Dwyane Wade impregnated another woman. In an interview with Glamour magazine, the 41-year-old star said it was all her fault that Wade got tangled up with a professional groupie who bore him a newborn son.

The star of BET’s original scripted TV series Being Mary Jane said her acting schedule got in the way of their relationship and the distance between them caused Wade to go astray.

“[When Dwyane and I broke up briefly in 2013], it was because of distance and scheduling,” she said. “I finished filming the show, then I flew to Vegas right away to start shooting Think Like a Man Too. I couldn’t take time off, and I missed some quality togetherness we desperately needed.”

Union doesn’t believe that men are innately wired to cheat. Instead, she believes the 31-year-old NBA superstar stepped out on her because she wasn’t affectionate enough or available to him when he wanted to get frisky in the bedroom.

Gabby, who acknowledges she is self-centered, said she plans to be more affectionate with Wade, and to initiate an open door policy to be available for sex whenever Wade is in the mood.

So far the change in her attitude seems to be working for the couple.

“Dwyane generally gets up before I do to go to the gym, and he’s never left without kissing me and telling me he loves me,” said Union. “As for me, I am complimentary to the point where I am almost a little Chester the Molester-y. I think he’s so delicious. Watching him get out of the shower never gets old. Never. It’s not like he ever wonders what I’m thinking, but usually he’s thinking, She needs a cold shower!”

Union said their 10-year age difference was a non-factor when she met Wade, who is raising two sons from a previous marriage and a nephew as well.

“After I had a heart-crushing breakup with yet another immature jerk, I thought, it can’t be any worse if I date a fetus. Let’s just see what happens,” said Union. “Turned out he’d been on his own since he was 15. He had wisdom that comes with facing an insane amount of adversity. He’s sweet, funny, honest about his shortcomings. When I put my preconceived notions to the side, I found someone cool.”

• Is This a Photo of Dwyane Wade’s Newborn Son?
  • Dwyane Wade Confirms He Fathered Infant Son With a Groupie
  • Dwyane Wade’s Mistress Expecting His Baby?
  • Dwyane Wade Fathered a Boy While On Break from Gabrielle Union
  • Photo: Getty Images

124 Responses to “Gabrielle Union Blames Herself for Dwyane Wade’s Cheating Ways”

LuvMySailor says:

Just malarkey. It’s a shame when people have a platform to reach millions and they spew garbage.
      I work two jobs. My husband is a Navy sailor. He currently lives 600 miles away and won’t be back home until June. I saw him last week for the first time since October. We have children.
      NO ONCE did my husband stray. Not once did I.
      Distance does not making you stray. Having no morals and no loyalty does.

STUPID BISSH

rwilliams4782 says:

Ugh I hate basketball shorts worn as swim trunks .. that is all.. if I see someone in the pool with bball shorts on I wont even get in

SouthernPrincess says:

LuvMySailor….I agree 100%

Blanche Devereaux says:

I feel like she is staying with him for all the wrong reasons. Doesn’t wanna prove his ex wife right.

MSVALLDAY says:

Poor thang making excuses for his foolishness!! Poor little tink tink. Even if he was going to stray there is NO excuse for not using a condom. NONE!!!!

LuvMySailor says:

NO ONCE did my husband stray. Not once did I.
      Distance does not making you stray. Having no morals and no loyalty does

:goodpost:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I dont want to question anyones esteem of self but Gabby if you are going to take the blame for Dwade cheating that speaks volumes about you and how you feel about yourself IMO. LUVMYSAILOR you and your husband have morals and said chit that mean something when yu took them vows. Some will say they want married but damn I’m helping you raise these kids I helped you take you cant keep your pecker in your pants for a minute.

Atypical says:

#sigh Men aren’t prewired…nevermind. Didn’t TMZ prove they never broke up, he just cheated…Guess they’re going to stick with that story.. His baby mama said on Twitter, that D Wade told her, that Gab has a problem with drinking. .I wonder how true that is… :thinking:

He’s sweet, funny, honest about his shortcomings.

~~~~~~~~~~~
      This woman cant really be this stupid,right? CERTAINLY someone is paying her GOOdT money to say these idiotic things, IM SURE OF IT!
      :mad:

I guess it was Souvghn fault he cheated on her with you :tea:
      Bye dusty :rolleyes:

deedeegirl says:

She cannot be that stupid. If she hung around the house 24/7 he would still find an excuse to need to bang another woman. I’m assuming she will continue her acting career and he his basketball career which means, they have not seen the end of scheduling conflicts by far! I’m quite sure it will happen again. Speaking from experience here, my ex-husband got all he wanted from me and he still didn’t hesitate to stray. I would give her much more credibility if she just said, “look, he’s rich so I don’t care that he had an extra curricular baby, I’m still getting’ mines”

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Gabby check in between DWades tragic wedgie your self esteem, self confidence & self worth is lodged wayyyyy up in there #Helpful :tea:

says:

:huh:

in OTHER news, granny clampit turning in her notice today lawd! :crying: i’m finna be ASS OUT round here!! :crying: OMG

~~~~~~
      blOOp blOOP! Yes lord
      :morning BOMB
      DEEDEEGirl
      SOTHERN
      Blanche
      MissVALLDay
      luvurSAILOR
      :hi:

Turned out he’d been on his own since he was 15
      *********
      Lies. He’s been with Siovaughn and her parents since then..

deedeegirl says:

Good Mornting all!

Atypical says:

That shouldn’t have nothing to do with it, if anything it would make the snatch hotter :tea: either way he still a slut

Jdore says:

“Turned out he’d been on his own since he was 15″ Don’t let Siohvaughn hear you say that. She gon come up homeless again…
      Morning Roses!

FAY :hi: ur gonna miss Granny :lol:

Watching him get out of the shower never gets old
      ***********
      Now this! ^^^^ I can understand. Body all glistening and sexy and smelling all good.

:ghost: :casket:

:waves: Luvn Fay Fay

LuvMySailor says:

NO ONCE did my husband stray. Not once did I.
      Distance does not making you stray. Having no morals and no loyalty does.

*************
      :cosign: and self control

says:

hey Luvn :hi:

a lil bit. i’m tambout all the WORK that’s finna fall on ME now! :cuss:

GM DeeDee & Errybody :hi:

VA Bred says:

Trying this again, Mawnin Roses :waves:

On topic, if she likes it, I loves it. Sad to see her try to justify this mess of a situation. And because she let it go this time, what happens the next time he brings a baby home?

Eye of Heart says:

I used to want him to be my baby deddy but not so much anymore. He’s to giving of his :sperm:

deedeegirl you better :preach:

says:

this house a cards i done built on this hurr job finna fall down on meh! :eek:

hey Bomb! :hi: *le sigh* this chit has blown my whole day already. & she being so fckn smug about it. yeah i’m hatin :tea:

ms_no-no says:

BISH BYE…Siovaughn probably said the same thing when you were being flaunted all over the place before a divorce was even filed for. That SLEAZE D-Wade is NOT faithful; he wasn’t to his wife, YOU (big surprise huh) or his newest baby mama. He is the Peter Gunz of the NBA.

Eye of Heart I still do. Ima give him a daughter :lol:

says:

mind = blown

SOTHERNGRL says:

that Gab has a problem with drinking.
      ******************
      I would have a drinking problem too if I had to play the real life Geneva Waters.

Eye of Heart says:

I can’t with you Caramel/Siovaughn :lol:

SOTHERNGRL says:

:wave: Morning Luvie

Caramel Rain says:

And in that pic above, he is barely touching her. His other arm should be wrapped around her and her hands should be around his neck. I think she’s way into him, moreso than he’s into her. Well obviously b/c he’s :humping: other women RAW DOGGING and not pulling out.. smh

Hang in there Fay Fay :kiss:

rwilliams4782 says:

My grandpa got outside chirren..My grandma stayed…She said she doesnt believe in divorce..you work it out.. She said this generation is too focused on moving on instead of working it out.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Where is this girl’s momma at? And what is she telling her daughter?! I hope to God that she is not going with simple ass Gabby in thinking it was her fault. Chile boo and bye. Bet money he is not missing any games to sit home with you. It’s called self esteem. Get some. Ugh.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:offtopic: :gossip: Sooo word on the e-streets is Drysnatchian asked Bey to be one of her bridesmaids & Bey said Bye Ashy Felicia :ghost: Just when I start to be good on Bey she does something to make me down again… Shaaaddddeeeee bish Shhhhaaadddeee :cool:

Caramel Rain says:

:wink: ok Eye of heart.. Lemme change my gravie to our, I mean their prom pic.. BRB

rwilliams4782 says:

THE REASON WHY GABBY MIGHT AS WELL STAY IS LIKE THIS …BYTCH WHEN HE WAS RAW DOGGIN U WHILE HE WAS MARRIED YOU DIDNT CARE..HE WAS STILL SOMEONES HUSBAND.. YOU THOUGHT U WERE DIFFERENT HUH? SAME WAY U MEET SOMEONE IS THE SAME WAY U LOSE THEM

Well done Bey :yes: well done :yes:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@rwilli your granma aint the only one. Chit them ole time ladies was not about to leave they husband. Not to quick anyway.

Eye of Heart says:

rwilliams4782 says:

I agree with your Grandma! SHe has to be a strong woman! Now IDK if I could. :lol:

Eye of Heart says:

ok Eye of heart.. Lemme change my gravie to our, I mean their prom pic.. BRB

:ghost:

SOTHERNGRL says:

((((((((((((((
      @Keya dont your memba that interview she gave where she said she basically being Mary Jane IRL and taking care of them. They aint go say chit.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Watching him get out of the shower never gets old
      ***********
      ——
      Welp, at least he washes off that dusty, dirty dyck before touching her. :tea:

rwilliams4782 says:

She ain’t married to that fool :lol: she don’t have to put up with that shyt :lol: This is not a wife

The Master Beta :D says:

Luvn are you at CNN :lol: cute pic

rwilliams4782 says:

*********
      a lotta ppl do. Depends on the situation. But you aint bringing your outside kids in MY house and MY money aint supporting. Judge. IDC. And your obligation is to me (wife) and our kids first.

deedeegirl says:

@Rwilliams, COSIGN. She didn’t care when she was screwing somebody else’s husband, them groupies won’t care about screwing hers either. Serves her right! DWade’s ex wife ain’t crazy for no reason and as my mama used to say, “I was sane when I met your ass!”

GAGIRL87 says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Sooo word on the e-streets is Drysnatchian asked Bey to be one of her bridesmaids & Bey said Bye Ashy Felicia Just when I start to be good on Bey she does something to make me down again… Shaaaddddeeeee bish Shhhhaaadddeee

Well done Bey well done
      ——–
      Wait, so she really thought Bey was gonna say yes? Child please.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

rwilliams4782 says:

She ain’t married to that fool she don’t have to put up with that shyt This is not a wife

*****************
      :lol: Damn Jenie! But that’s true. She coulda BEENNN left D Wade. They been dating for like 5-6 yrs and she JUST got a RING. :tea:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

My grandma raise one of my grndpas outside kids as her own… my aunt’s mom dropped her off at my grandmas house and left ain’t come back yet… :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Watching him get out of the shower never gets old
      ***********
      ——
      Welp, at least he washes off that dusty, dirty dyck before touching her.
      ********************
      @Keya. You know you crazy right? U done made me LOL literally. That was funny :rofl:

says:

Jen :kiss: thank ya suga. do da bess bew!!

so yeah i finally watched mary jane lass night. gabby so fass. that fck scene? :shocked:

:phew: look like the wife gwan be off the chain too!

rwilliams4782 says:
      *********

:nono: you accept him… you accept them kids :tea: Period! That’s a package deal…. you will just have to deal with it. You wouldn’t want your child or any child for that matter any lesser than what they are … and that can happen

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

——–
      I was ready to drag you, but really I can’t. I would want the kids to know each other and all that but I don’t need a reminder that you have an outside kid. I’d have to leave. Sorry, but I can’t go for that. But your wrong. His obligation is to the kids, outside ones and all, first. Don’t punish the outside kid. It’s the husbands fault. That’s all.

BZB says:

I know my grandpa had another family. My grandma would get pregnant then turn around and she would too. The siblings all know each other and talk on a regular.

BZB says:

Ok why isn’t my Gravatar changing

says:

that’s NEVER gone happen for me :nono: i would NEVER EVER accept an outside child. muhfugga BYE! and do NOT past go :stop:

not finna be lookin at a walking talking reminder of u fuggin off on me. :no:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Imma let ya’ll in on a lil something…. my grandpa has 45 kids (that we know of) only 6 with my grandma (his wife) he was in the army & dropped his seed every fuggin’ where he went… my grandma stayed until the day she died (RIP) I love my grandma to death but that couldn’t be me :nono:

Hell Gabby really has no ties to this fool (except a soul tie) she can pack her shyt and leave :steer: why subject yourself to that is the question? Beesh has no kids, beautiful thriving in her career …. she just settling …. don’t no single woman have to put up with that shyt…. cause she got a ring… hell who’s to say he hasn’t done that before to a groupie…. he fawking bytches raw .. :tea: again she is not a wife !

spiceykay says:

I like Gabby but I wouldn’t go blaming myself for his cheating but I also realize she has some issues. She has been raped and the first husband I believe abused her so she has some emotional issues.

If your man has outside kids and you stay you have to help with the kids that’s part of your responsibilities when you decided to stay.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

God Bless your grandmoms for being that loving and forgiving and understanding. But see me? Not I. I can’t. I’m not built for that. Judge me if you like, but if you up and have a baby on me, I got to go. God bless you and your new baby, but I can’t deal.

Diva says:

:wave: morning Roses…what happened to Gabby booty up top? :buttshake:

Smonae says:

Gabby please!!!
      I cant believe its snowing again, this some BULLSHAT :no:

I’m sorry but kids do not ask to be here :shrugs: now if you sit and stay with cheating azz man then yeah …. the right thing to do is accept it. Take a strong woman :tea: It’s not the children fault and one thing I hate is a chick that treats a child mean because of the no good azz daddy :tea:

The Master Beta :D says:

:blink: damn Bomb 45 kids your grandma was a good woman

says:

i think it was more common back then Bomb bc women didnt have as many options as they do now for supporting themselves. just a theory :shrug:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Hell Gabby really has no ties to this fool (except a soul tie) she can pack her shyt and leave why subject yourself to that is the question? Beesh has no kids, beautiful thriving in her career …. she just settling …. don’t no single woman have to put up with that shyt…. cause she got a ring… hell who’s to say he hasn’t done that before to a groupie…. he fawking bytches raw .. again she is not a wife !
      ——–
      Settling for BS is nothing but the devil.

Eye of Heart says:

not finna be lookin at a walking talking reminder of u fuggin off on me

That would be a hard pill for me to swallow. I would never want to treat the outside child any different than my own because it’s not that baby’s fault. So if I could get my **** together and accept it I would just have to pack my chit. I would never ask him to pick me over the child cause that’s some straight fukk shyt if you ask me. Don’t want no man that don’t take care of his own kids, including my husband!

VA Bred says:

Sandra,

Please approve my comment…..

got a girl over here sweating…….

Why is she grabbing his butt?? :huh:

__________________________

my grandfather had so many kids that at least 3 of them have the same name. my grandmother (his wife) said she didnt find out until alllllll these women and children showed up at his funeral. :(

thankfully they didnt have AIDS back then.

Diva says:

————————–
      45 chirren…your grandpappy needed his arse whooped. Is Grandpappy still alive?

Smonae says:

Don’t want no man that don’t take care of his own kids, including my husband!

:cosign: Realist Shyt Ever!!

Eye of Heart says:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Lawd! :shocked: She was a STRONG woman!! 45?!! It’s a lot of fatherless military chirren walking round this world.

The Master Beta :D says:

Luvn are you at CNN :lol: cute pic
      YES I WAS! I was sitting at larry KINGS desk :lol:

The fake one :( at Madame Tousants Wax Museum

Diva says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Why is she grabbing his butt?? :huh:
      ———————
      Thinking maybe he had hers….cause it sure is missing. :rofl:

The Master Beta :D says:

:blink: damn Bomb 45 kids your grandma was a good woman

My uncle Bubba had bout that many and over 200 grandkids if not more … RIP Uncle Bubba he was 103 when he died… and looked damn good ya hear me :yes: and from what my Aunt told me Uncle Bubba took care of all his kids too :yes:

says:

i might as damn well be working outside & chit! :cold:

The Master Beta :D says:

the right thing to do is accept it. Take a strong woman It’s not the children fault and one thing I hate is a chick that treats a child mean because of the no good azz daddy
      _________________________________

:yes: it does my grandma and the other woman have them an arrangement with my grandfather works for them but I couldn’t willingly share a man :shrug:

Smonae says:

Don’t want no man that don’t take care of his own kids, including my husband!
      :cosign: Realist Shyt Ever!!

:preach: :trophy:

Just Looking says:

:mad:
      +++++++++++++++++++++
      Good Morning All :nun: :happy:

Unfortunately; Ms. Union is not getting paid to spew this nonsense. Gabrielle is Single Black woman with no kids, she feels like she has rolled up on the BEST THING since Jesus parted the RED SEA. It brings me great sadness to partially agree with Sandra (lol) Many men “cheat”, some get caught and some don’t. The upside of this, is that THEY were not married but were on a “break” from a committed relationship. Don’t apologize, just keep it moving. She need a hug :hug: I know at this moment feel sorry for her. OKAY MOMENT OVER.

We could talk about stats
      Incarceration
      HIV
      Down Low Bros
      Under Educated
      Under Employed

The fact is she got a black man that is known around the world that is wealthy; and it’s SIMPLE she is GOING to hang on for dear life. PO TINK TINK

@JENIE . . SHE HAD NO TIES, EM TEE OH SAYS SHE’S WITH CHILD
      DIVA :hi: Gabby’s ass is what its always been ION thank she eva had much

Beta I wasn’t talm bout sharing no man :nono: but some were saying they couldn’t except the child >…. not sure if that meant they would still stay with the man though :shrugs: but there are a lot of women out here that treat the kids so mean all because they aren’t theirs :no: I hate that shyt

Diva says:

luVn_liFe… says:

@JENIE . . SHE HAD NO TIES, EM TEE OH SAYS SHE’S WITH CHILD
      DIVA :hi: Gabby’s ass is what its always been ION thank she eva had much
      —————-
      :kiss: hey boo, it seems like she has more azz in BMJ…is she wearing Bootay Pads too?

DIVA
      Babe’s I ahvent watched BmJ and probably wont. so i cant call it

Blanche Devereaux says:

yeah, basically. the only way to “win” is to break up with him before he breaks up with you.

i can see gravis today. why you dont have one? :thinking:

The Master Beta :D says:

I know Jenie just sharing their story

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

——-
      Nope. Not staying with the man. I’m not for people not taking care of kids.

The Master Beta :D says:

I know Jenie just sharing their stor

:hug:

Diva says:

luVn_liFe… says:

DIVA
      Babe’s I ahvent watched BmJ and probably wont. so i cant call it
      ————————
      I watched bof episodes last night and it is ok actually.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Jenie I missed the last episode of Once Upon a Time. Care to fill me in? (please)

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

——-
      Nope. Not staying with the man. I’m not for people not taking care of kids.

Got ya :thumbsup:

yall do realize this is different interviews pieced together to coincide with the thread’s title, right? not saying that Gabs is a genius or anything but these interview responses are not necessarily in response to this situation.

when she said “fetus” she meant dwayne’s young tender ass, not the real embryo.

Eye of Heart says:

@Jenie, I hate that too! Don’t be mad at the baby cause the child was born under fukked up conditions. YOU chose to stay with a cheatin ass man so therefore you either need to accept and let him have a relationship with the child or move the fukk on! I know it’s not something easy to do but you need to truly evaluate yourself and figure out if that is something you would be able to handle or not.

thankfully they didnt have AIDS back then.

They aren’t sure about that! They suspect it could have been around as early as the beginning of the 1900’s. :yes:

They just didn’t have the technology to identify viruses and the like.

JerseyGirl68 says:

I feel sorry for celebrities. They are too caught up in their own worship that they can’t see that 99.9% of the people currently in their lives are only there because they are celebrity and/or rich.

That why it is better to marry individuals who knew you before you became a celebrity.

D Wade should go back to his ex-wife who is his sons’ mom. At least he knows that she actually loved him for who he is, not what he has.

It would be a tragedy if he married Miss Mary Jane. Something is missing from her soul. The eyes don’t lie.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

It back on :shock: the last episode I saw was when peter pan killed the blue fairy chick :yes: but I will have to watch it again though…do you watch Revenge :popcorn: that’s my show :woot:

Just Looking says:

Well as far as she being smart…There is common sense and book sense…

She graduated honors from UCLA

Ms Peaches says:

The less Gabby says the better off she’ll be. She don’t have to explain, or make excuses for Wades asy looking as-. DeeDee hit it on the head tho.

Just Looking says:Well as far as she being smart…There is common sense and book sense…

She graduated honors from UCLA
      ~~~~~~
      :hi: CAli , Me personally was more so speaking of her common sense. WTH is wrong with her !

Eye of Heart says:

:clap: damn straight …… kids are innocent ….. be mad at his cheating azz… if you stay with this fool then suck it up and deal :shrugs:

Yep my grandpa is still alive turns 96 years old this year

Just Looking says:

Well as far as she being smart…There is common sense and book sense…
      She graduated honors from UCLA

and if you lack common … :tea: that shyt is noid and void chile :nono:

Yep my grandpa is still alive turns 96 years old this year

:clap: Yassss Living a good long life :yes:

Anyway, Gabby just sayin a few truths here tho. Gotta spend some time together, and you ladies got phuck more often. I mean, it’s true.

If Michelle Obama said these exact same words yall would Hallejuah-in and Praisin the high heavens. :shrugs:

BZB says:

**** I told my guy he better not come up to me talking about he got somebody pregnant. As soon he says those words I’ll politely remind him that he knows where his suitcases are and that by the time I get back he better be gone or..

steph L says:

I just think Gabby’s history may be effecting her sound judgement. I remember her saying she was raped as a teenager…maybe, she never addressed her demons. There have been instances, when victims of Rape blame themselves for the something they did not do or ask for! Isn’t she taking the blame now for his cheating?

Gabby, get it together. None of us can say what she feels…that’s her business and her choice. But, in my opinion this is a shut the fa up moment, because you sound crazy. Just my thoughts! I wouldn’t even address this anymore, if I were her.

Just Looking says:

@Luvn and Jenie from roundst the way – Yeah, I was just saying…She ain’t got no damn common sense.

@Man – yes, you got to put it down….As A WIFE you have to have the spirit of YES. When you are dating and speaking of marriage, it sets the stage of HOW your relationship should be. Nine months prior to you buying a GUlit ring worth 1 million, is not the business. He could fly to be with her on Set. He could charter a jet. THIS IS some straight bull chit.

@Step – She is choosing to put her business out there…So the masses are going to speak on it. I agree I wouldn’t speak on it, if I was choosing to be his ARse rag. But she already opened the can of worms. :shrug:

Lady_L says:

In My opinion, it’s not the fact that he cheated, it’s the fact that he didn’t have the decency to use protection, especially if he knew there was a possibility he would be going back to Gabrielle.
      —————————————————————-

lola says:

She has lost all sense of personal respect and dignity for herself. Based off the headline I just read. :coffee:

Blanche Devereaux says:

:cosign:
      AND by the time she :smack: REALIZES it, years gonna go past, she’s gonna not be in her prime etc. And he’ll be on to the next one, or more, anyhow :yes:

I seenT it happen mannie mannie times in real life :tea:

:thinking: Maybe we need to Rename this bish :lol:

yesindeedio says:

You know, I almost feel bad for Gabby. She’s too old to be this clueless. He was cheating on someone with HER. Whether she want to believe it or not, she knew his propensity to cheat in the very beginning. The only thing she could do is pray that he wouldn’t do it to her, but she should hardly be surprised and she certainly shouldn’t blame herself.

Jahvonna says:

Dumb statement…. I totally agree with Sandra.. Men are wired to cheat but not all men. You chose to go against your natural desires. Gabby doesn’t realize it’s not about her being away or lack of sex.

1 Pingbacks

[…] also read another article on Gabrielle over at SandraRose.com, (read it here) that basically said that Gabrielle was taking the blame for Dwayne cheating on her. As if this […]