Video: Beyonce’s Sister Violently Attacks Jay Z in Elevator

Beyonce's Sister Attacks Jay Z in Elevator

All of social media is buzzing about a surveillance video that shows singer Beyonce standing by meekly while her sister, Solange Knowles goes HAM on Bey’s husband Jay Z in an elevator.

The video, which was obtained by gossip tabloid TMZ.com, shows Solange being restrained by Beyonce’s bodyguard, Julius, after Solo stepped to Jay Z and then punched him in the chest.

Solange is seen kicking the aging rapper who grabs her foot.

Amazingly, Beyonce just stood there like a well-trained Stepford Wife and did nothing as her sister completely lost it in the elevator.

Beyonce either agreed with whatever set Solange off, or she has seen this type of violent behavior from her sister before. Every man wants a well-trained wife like Beyonce.

The violence apparently took place after the trio attended the Met Gala in NYC last week. Beyonce, Jay Z and Julius were the only people in the elevator at the time of the incident.

Afterwards, Jay Z got into a separate car while Beyonce and her sister drove off together.

This wouldn’t be the first time Jay Z and Beyonce arrived in separate cars in recent months. If you recall, Jay Z and Beyonce left a restaurant in separate cars in this post.

Are the rumors true that Jay Z and Beyonce have a marriage of convenience, and that their agreement calls for them to make public appearances together?

234 Responses to “Video: Beyonce’s Sister Violently Attacks Jay Z in Elevator”

goat76 says:

Hey there Jeni!!

Bey like, they do this ish all the dam time :rolleyes:

we all have that friend that HATES our man and cant be jumping in it everytime. the first few times ok, but after that just let them niggas scrap.

If your besties hasnt cursed out at least ONE of your dudes at some point then sorry but that aint your bestie (or cousin, or sister, or gay friend)

on the flip side, they will :hunch: if left alone.

Chick was hella mad :popcorn:

gbellab says:

What in the BLUE hell????

Possible reasons for the beat down:
    1) Solo blames Jay about Mathew Knowles being estranged?
    2) Just little sister jealousy? My sister is the same way
    3) Juelz calls Jay dad?
    4) Solo is mad that they’ve been putting product in Blue Ivy’s hair?
    :box:

datsmdubya2u says:

:coffee: I think Jay-Z farted in an elevator and blamed it on Solange. #WhatJayZSaidToSolange

I dont think she is checking on the dress MERELY STANDING BY…she lets Solange go off at first, then Jules jumps in, but solange comes back, thats when Bey steps in the middle, not exactly holding anybody back but protecting Jay for sure…she seems like she drops something and picks it up then back to her regularly scheduled programming… :crying1:
    Brang byke ole Bey…

Bey like, they do this ish all the dam time :rolleyes:
    ————–
    :hahaha: Yall drunk nah just gon

#WhatJayZSaidToSolange

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Stop tryna make fetch happen.

libra80sbaby says:

Here we go!! :popcorn: RATCHETNESS COMMENCE!!

Bey like, they do this ish all the dam time :rolleyes:
    on the flip side, they will :hunch: if left alone.
    _________

The last line makes me sad…! :lol: :| I am this chick…but I dont wanna fukk. Promise. :confused:

Carrington says:

Either Beyonce is afraid of Solange TOO – or Beyonce was #Team Solange for the windmill session.

goat76 says:

:hug: OTB!!

She checkin on the dress OTB!
    :mad:

San ah make ya dance says:

Solange couldn’t wait til they got in that elevator :box: :phew: Bey says something to him too

goat76 says:

#WhatJayZSaidToSolange why you not taking the employee elevator?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    My sister must LOVE ME. She used to cuss my husband out every time SHE SEEN THAT CAT.

missyJ says:

Beyonce agreed with Ms. S that night.

She got in the car with Solange afterward and Jay kicked rocks somewheres else

gbellab says:

Towards the end of the vid, you see Bey position her body to look straight at JaY, possibly saying something to him or giving him the death stare, that tells me Jay asked for it or instigated?

I think that’s the CLOSEST Julius retarded azz ever came to gettin some puzzy tho!

:thumbsup: for him!
    #positivity

He prolly hopin they fight every other day. You could tell he was enjoying grappling Solange from the back like that. :lol:

Buttercup says:

on the flip side, they will :hunch: if left alone.
    =============
    Dang. I guess it wasn’t real :cry: A lot of those situations can be avoided if you don’t tell folks your business.

I swear bey is like, I didnt say kick him nii…

datsmdubya2u says:

#WhatJayZSaidToSolange””Why you keep following us around?

Solo’s face in the after pic is serious than a mutha. I know her son is in check. she probably keeps a blade in her afro at all times. prolly why Carols Daughter fired her. :tea:

they was like bitch this is not a fruit or a dam berry, this is a boxcutter :shocked:

Oh shyt :eek: something is up :phew: and Salonge bout that life :yes:

ButterflyKisses says:

Solange is seen kicking the aging rapper who grabs her foot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

San ah make ya dance says:

Did she spit at em too :popcorn:

missyJ says:

=============

I done cussed out everyone of my sister’s boyfren. She never appreciate it tho :tea:

She ain’t never gon learn, don’t tell me negative ish about him then want me to play nice when I meet him. I do not roll like that :shrugs: but I’m the bad guy

Greatest Florida State Fan Of All Time :hug:

Can you just take a minute to laugh awith me at all these great Johnny Football memes :crying1:

Mr.BluPhi says:

:popcorn: I just came through for the comments.

:tea: she is mad chile

Every man wants a well-trained wife like Beyonce. :tape:

@OTB
    “Greatest Florida State Fan Of All Time

Can you just take a minute to laugh awith me at all these great Johnny Football memes ”

:think:
    I love me some Florida State too… is this at me?

datsmdubya2u says:

#WhatJayzSaidToSolange We thinkin about giving your allowance to blue

The last line makes me sad…! I am this chick…but I dont wanna fukk. Promise.

only in extreme situations—-like if you die. :rofl: and then they will say they are only doing it so no other bitch cant have him.

I think I have at least gave the “bitch try me” face to all my bestie’s mens. its only out of love tho :tea:

—————
    :yes: Yep. I don’t need my friends around my dude like that to argue. Wait a min, I aint got much of none :tea:

Did she spit at em too

Yes :eek: twice chile :phew: She pulled none of my moves :no: she mad

missyJ says:

You could tell he was enjoying grappling Solange from the back like that.

===========

He likey da tangle and the tusslin you say? :lol:

Roc says:

Glad I ain’t famous. I beat up on my sister baby daddy twice (Rip not by my hands). You get emotional over family.

*stank face* I said Fla State, not applebee’s..

@NikkeMinxx says:

*sits next to BluPhi* me, too.

They got ON the elevator jaw jacking. Solo was hotter than fish grease!

Roc says:

LuvMySailor says:

Isn’t Solonge bipolar? Maybe she was having an episode so Bey decided to step out of the way???

Yes :eek: twice chile :phew: She pulled none of my moves :no: she mad
    —————-
    :hahaha: I thought I was trippin

goat76 says:

#WhatJayZSaidToSolange Put those window curtains back when you done with em

datsmdubya2u says:

He must’ve said something about that dress..it was ugly… :coffee:

goat76 says:

#WhatJayZSaidToSolange why you not taking the employee elevator? :dead:

its only out of love tho :tea:

:yes: :tea: My girl is like this too. Got rolled up on by some chick bout me and “her man”, my BFF first response was “Bitch thats all our man.. :huh:

Hey Roc! :wave:

LuvMySailor says:

Isn’t Solonge bipolar
    I thought it was ADD :tea:

Kick in the door, waving the 4-4 all you heard was Solange don’t hit me no more….

fuk wrong with her, she mad as shyt. There is a pic of them all exiting and they all calm as fuk. LOL Bey smiling. Jay unbothered. Solange well…she looks off

@MISSY J
    “You could tell he was enjoying grappling Solange from the back like that.

===========

He likey da tangle and the tusslin you say?

Yeah. Fight BEEN over and that nigga still all hooked up on her. Stoppin the elevator and chit.

He shoulda been tryin to hurry up and get them off the elevator all close to each other.

That retarded nigga was like :eek: This is my chance!
    Froze that elevator and was all up on her azz and chit. :lol:

:phew: WE NEEDS THAT AUDIO

Nezcom1973 says:

says:

if Bey & Solo rode off in the cah togeva, we know who side Bey on aint it? :steer:

wonder if Jay gwan press charges :jail:

missyJ says:

I done cussed out everyone of my sister’s boyfren. She never appreciate it tho

She ain’t never gon learn, don’t tell me negative ish about him then want me to play nice when I meet him. I do not roll like that but I’m the bad guy

see what im saying? that aint nothing but love.

you mighta forgave that nigga but EYE did NAT! :karate: my son’s father is still scared to come inside my house to this day because the last time he came over my grandmother gave him the bidness.

I mighta said we was cool but granny aint agreed to shyt! :tea:

*stank face* I said Fla State, not applebee’s..
    ______________________________

:mad:

says:

:rofl: i thought we had a locked up emote :lol:

Matchsticks says:

Imagine how the security crew was watching that surveillance camera tho! :popcorn:

Every man wants a well-trained wife like Beyonce. :tape:

:| Reasons Im not wifed? That Gee Von Chee wouldve been all over that elevator. :no:

Well we know one thing for sure! She probably told him (in MissyJ’s voice) —-> FOH! :cuss:

She got in the car with Solange afterward and Jay kicked rocks somewheres else

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Solange and Bey probably got “sister drunk” that night. Saying shat like: Fugg dat nukka. He aint about shat. Who the fugg he thank HE is? TUH. FUGG A SHAWN CARTAH. We is the Knowles sistas out this bish…heyyyyyyyyyy. And then high-fivin.

:phew: WE NEEDS THAT AUDIO

say that :tea:

therapist1911 says:

mmhm which tells me they be doin it for the vine :yes:

datsmdubya2u says:

#WhatJayZSaidToSolange Look shorty we can’t keep sneaking you into events.

________

Shut your muthafukking mouf! And I hope you not saying this from your home IP! :bite:

Man, I saw they got NEW Applebees lunch specials for a whole $4.99 yo! #feedyourhoesright :hahaha:

see there.

hoes are community property. they belong to the universe. :nun: you cant own no hoe anymore than you can herd cats.

@NEZCOM
    “Ok Here is the Tea….Allegedly Jay slept with Amber Rose, due to some type of athletic bet he had with Wiz. IDK but sounds about right because Jay has a history of taking sloppy seconds…etc..Charlie Baltimore, Carman (Nas’ baby Momma) and more!”

Naw… I doubt this is true. But I’ve heard it’s another chick. Which really ain’t nothing for Solange to get THAT worked up about.

Matchsticks says:

Imagine how the security crew was watching that surveillance camera tho!

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:hahaha: chile cheese! u know hoez throwin puzzy at Julius nih! :blink:
    just off the skrenf of his bawse

I need to see the footage before they entered the elevator too :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

you cant own no hoe anymore than you can herd cats.
    ————–
    :bye: :dead:

VDot says:

That retarded nigga was like :eek: This is my chance!
    Froze that elevator and was all up on her azz and chit. :lol:

_______________________________

™ says:

wonder if Jay gwan press charges :jail:
    :nono:
    :gossip: He USED to that. Bey be jooking him up by his collar in the closet room :yes: #shelearntfromhersis :tea:

Beyonce and JayZ “On the Run tour from Solange…

:crying1:

capricorn83 says:

Bey was smart to stand back…she wasn’t trying to take any of those licks… :rofl:

Queeenie says:

I don’t think Bey was protecting him, moreso trying to keep Crazy from doing something that was going to “MAKE” him hit her back…. cause then it would have been a whole nother ball game. JMO :tea:

goat76 says:

Greatest Florida State Fan Of All Time :hug:
    —————————
    It’s been some gems these couple of months. My boy Jameis got real good ones…lol

Matchsticks says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I need to see the footage before they entered the elevator too :tea:

right, bc it looks like Solo got on the elevator cussing and ready to get buck! Shyt she didn’t even wait until the doors closed up all the way! :lol:

VDot says:

they belong to the universe.

_________________________

:headphone:

Ooh girl (oh babe)
    I know I should leave you
    And learn to mistreat you
    Cause you belong to the world
    And ooh girl (oh baby)
    I want to embrace you (oh baby)
    Domesticate you
    But you belong to the world
    You belong to the world

MrsL says:

As I was saying downstairs….:tea: I believe that Beyonce wanted Jay-z to get hit and that’s why she didn’t step in. She was probably like “that’s what you get”!

chile cheese! u know hoez throwin puzzy at Julius nih!
    just off the skrenf of his bawse

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    The way his legs go all the way back and form the letter K is sessi to some womens. AND @Man said he retarded. Yall know what THAT means…

:kona:

The look in Bey’s eye from the Still SHot says : :banned: <–I Approve of This Msg :kona:

:rofl: :rofl: Words to live by!

OpinionHated says:

The way she spitting and kicking at this fool and Bey’s non existent reactions tells me that Solange is angry based on something Jigga did to Bey…. Solange is a pit bull in a skirt she should reinvent Rough Riders…. stop drop shut em down open up shop ohhh nooo that’s how ruff ryders roll…..

But spitting is the lowest of low. If she did that :nono:

Bey like, Nope. Not my dress tonight :nono:

datsmdubya2u says:

Solange: This elevator isn’t going anywhere

Jay: Like ya career?

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

These comments. :trophy:

You know YOU not in the Restaurant Reviews Section, right? :thinking:

:kona:

#WhatJayZSaidToSolang

You mad, or nah?

:hahaha: chile cheese! u know hoez throwin puzzy at Julius nih! :blink:
    just off the skrenf of his bawse
    ________

And he is handsome and tall. And smart. And tall. :yes: And he speaks several languages. And he is tall. :yes:

:lol: she had betta! or else mama tina woulda had to get her lick in.

let one of my kids call me and tell me that one of them got in a fight and LEFT the other one. shiiiiiiiiiiiiit. dont matter if they wrong or right you ride out with your sister. sisters before misters. :koolaid:

….plus Solo cup would hv came back for the rematch. Bey had to keep her contained.

this post outta damn control! :crying1:

Roc says:

OTB!!! :kiss:

I wsih it was The Weeknd. :love: :kiss:

I think if anyone’s said anything Solo will
    Just to show she cannot be controlled
    Be like I apololie :eek: cause I wanted to not cause he told me :rolleyes:

™ says:

this post outta damn control! :crying1:
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Like somebody’s EATING HABITS :yes: :oldman:

OTB

WE know this, but i had to font it in a way that @Man might axcept :yes:

msmeanjeans77 says:

Maybe Jay did something to Bey and Solange was taking up for her sister….

________

Protection wrong word, yes. :)

Buttercup says:

After watching it for the 48574938th time, Bey did step in when Solange went a little too far. That’s why she stepped out of the corner and pushed Solange’s leg away after the second kick.

Jules BEEN on my ‘could get it book’ :hump: #djm

he my type :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

My bros be like, I’m not gonna hit ya, Imma get my sister. In this case, Bey aint got no bro :crying1: This shyt soooo funny to me

Oh yeah Julius is fuggable :tea:

:thinking: about him speaking in them different languages :woot: <–wooyeah #jodeci

:lol: she had betta! or else mama tina woulda had to get her lick in.

Everythang. I cosign. :lol:

You know YOU not in the Restaurant Reviews Section, right?
    ——-
    :ghost:

Me too OTBayBay :kiss:

FINALLY a bitch is one of Jay-Z’s problems..he’s just like us. :crying1:

#WhatJayZSaidToSolange

Blue Ivy kicks harder than you

San ah make ya dance says:

Jayz was in there running his mouth, that’s why she stayed on him

Buttercup says:

“Bitch thats all our man.. :huh:
    ==========
    :ghost: I do have 2 friends who will pop off QUICK if they witness something. They typically let me handle my dude though.

says:

Beyonce and JayZ “On the Run tour from Solange…

:hahaha: LMAOOO

DTTS!! :cheer: leave Taken outta this nih! :rofl: whassup bew?

FINALLY a bitch is one of Jay-Z’s problems..he’s just like us. :crying1:
    ==============
    :woohoo: He gotta Hurry up and get byke in thee studio :listen: for the remake :dead:

That’s what this is all about. He is reinventing himself. This was all a CALCULATED plan :thinking: :rofl:

#WhatJayZSaidToSolange

Blue Ivy’s song will climb the charts faster than yours

digal704 says:

You believe TMZ for this but not other stories????

Paige says:

I wonder what the deal was? Auntie please find out the tea!! What could he have possibly done to make her behave like that!!! That’s a darn shame. And Bey is sitting there like a knot on a log. SMH

datsmdubya2u says:

#WhatJayZSaidToSolange “sorry we already booked Michelle to babysit this week”

Beyonce and JayZ “On the Run tour from Solange…
    :dead:

:chase: <—SOLO! :rofl:

This shyt soooo funny to me

:crying1: Me too. I legit feel bad tho. But I feel like its a great story coming and I’m here for it.

VDot says:

Solange is about that life and I am here for it :yes:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Oh yeah Julius is fuggable :tea:

:hahaha: AND u know he big and SKRONG & can pick u up n chit. see how easily he picked up Solo? :love:

@OTB
    “chile cheese! u know hoez throwin puzzy at Julius nih!
    just off the skrenf of his bawse
    ________

And he is handsome and tall. And smart. And tall. And he speaks several languages. And he is tall.

Well he is doing what he supposed to be doing as a “tall” person. Being a lumbering oaf for someone smarter than him.

That’s a tall person’s purpose in life. :lol:

missyJ says:

==================

—————
    :yes: I cannot WAIT, plz don’t let this be a cold case :ashamed:

jazi65 says:

That girl is bat sh** crazy! And she must of hit a nerve cause jay stepped to her like he was about to put her down. As usual bey is oblivious to her surroundings until she’s about to get clocked with solo’s foot.

VDot says:

Solange stormed to that car like Angela Bassett did on “What’s Love Got to Do with It”

:chase: <—SOLO! :rofl:

<–wooyeah #jodeci
    —————
    :dead: I just did the voice :dead:

:thinking: He can probably do the FuggWalk :yes: (Baby Boy) *snickers*

I shoulda beat my brother in law azz after dinna last night then. Nukka you left my steak on the grill too long AND I seen you lookin at that woman while we was at the sto’ :chase:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@OTB
    “chile cheese! u know hoez throwin puzzy at Julius nih!
    just off the skrenf of his bawse
    ________
    That’s a tall person’s purpose in life.

:rofl: :rofl: i just cant with u dude! :phew:

that video is about to be snatched just like alllllllllllllll the times when Bey falls off of the stage. :tea:

but you see how they left the one up when Michelle fell on 106 & Park. :rofl:

Uyanda says:

Bey’s lack of reaction is weird to me. She’ doesn’t even look like she’s saying anything to stop the fight. She’s just standing there…….!

:hahaha: Waddup Bruh. :hug: You know I fukks with you, boy. :heart:
    I’m with you. I dont think Wiz would share Amber. Why do you think its not her? :thinking:

:thinking: He looks like he could do like Jean Claude Van Dam used do :whistle: Hmmmmmm

Meme

Jaz-z holding lil Blue

caption says:

Here come yo punk azz Auntie

:ghost:

:rofl: :rofl: i just cant with u dude! :phew:

:rofl: Im telling you. He got me over here dying

San ah make ya dance says:

Jayz like alright nah, you got one mo time to kick me :oldman: Solange like Bish please, I gots allll night :crying1:

Let me find out it got a mask on though like Bey got on in the “On The Run” promo tour

:chase:

I AM TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DEAD :dead:

Solange like Bish please, I gots allll night :crying1:

:karate: :karate:

When ppl dont watch the video and cant hear it but say what Beyonce did or said.. *stank face*

Uyanda says:

That’s a darn shame. And Bey is sitting there like a knot on a log. SMH

===========================

bnatural says:

Apparently Jay-z DOES HAVE 100 problems because B**** just became one :lol:

:bite:
    lawd, what happened!

datsmdubya2u says:

#WhatJayZSaidToSolange I want my money by 10:00 …not 10:03, not 10:36

:argue:

missyJ says:

Y’all think Solo felt a lil guilty the next morning or nah? Normally when I lose it on folks I get a lil sad like dang Missy you did it again? Then :shrugs: he/she deserved it :tea: <- orange juice :pizza: <–toast

Buttercup says:

============
    :lol: I was 11 when I fought a 16 year old all because of BroButter(now32). They were getting off the bus, and she was in his face so bad he could barely walk. She slapped him, and I ran over there like Usain Bolt :box: I wasn’t worried about only weighing 97lbs or nothing. When Mama Butter got wind of what happened, I said, “But Mama :mad: I’m the only person who can hit him!”

@OTB
    “I dont think Wiz would share Amber. Why do you think its not her? ”

:think:

Too much goin on. Besides that he has Beyonce and Amber is an attention whore who currently ain’t “top notch”… she is his best friend’s ex.

Just too much goin on.

Jay is either goin for a dude (not even hating, just being for real) or really really low key (unknown) chick. :yes: Prolly another teenager. :lol:

Im surprise her wig aint turn :rofl:

goat76 says:

Beyonce steps in when she hears the seriousness in Jay’s voice

Uyanda says:

iono bout yall but my brothers fought ALL THE TIME and I used to just be like let me know when you finish so we can get back to this game of hungry hungry hippo. had it ever been taped I would look just as simple as Bey did because after a while you just get used to it. there no such thing as not having at least one crazy sibling. :shrugs: Bey has probably been watching Solo bust Kelly’s ass for years.

VDot says:

I wonder how much TMZ paid for this video. It I was Mobb Deep, I’d use this video at their next show.

Wait, what you say, Mobb Deep ain’t got a show coming up anytime soon? Oh nevermind. :lol:

————–
    Thats how it be and vise verse. Male or female really :hahaha:

Guilty :oldman:

Beyonce steps in when she hears the seriousness in Jay’s voice

You say she was like Girl you bout to eat that cake… :rofl: :rofl:

luVn_liFe… says:

:bite:
    lawd, what happened!

:rofl: :rofl:

Hershey says:

these comments tho :rofl: I’m gonna get in teouba, trouba Bernie Mac voice RIP…

:bite:
    lawd, what happened!

:shrug: !!!! :bite:

SN: :hug:

————
    Yep. I’m so use to my bro and his wife fighting, Im just like, gone before the police come :hahaha: Always showing yall a$$ :tea:

Man, my brother fought like 3 niggas at once for me. We were in our teens. :yes: Shole did. He whooped they azzes too.

I ain’t give that nigga a glass of water after that either. :rofl:
    That’s my nigga for ever tho. :lol:

Buttercup says:

:crying1: these comments are too much!

And he is handsome and tall. And smart. And tall. :yes: And he speaks several languages. And he is TALL <- YES lawd, I like my glass of water TALL

:koolaid:

If you’re feeling down today, fear not. Just head on over to Instagram and check out the Solange hashtag. :hahaha:

I was laughing so hard I had to go in the restroom and get myself together before going back to my desk.

I heard Jay Z bout to release a statement!

:eek:

Just too much goin on.

Mm mm mmm! :no: Yeah, he prolly got more respect for Ye then that. She beatinghis ass like he got caught in the bathroom with someone tho for sure..

If she show up at Kim’s weeding, :no: Lawd Imma begin to worry about the Carters.

Im just like, gone before the police come :hahaha:

:facepalm: *howls*

I ain’t give that nigga a glass of water after that either. :rofl:
    That’s my nigga for ever tho. :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: OMG :rofl:

Uyanda says:

Hahahahahahahahahaha that Mobb deep comment face me life! :rofl:

Buttercup says:

Im surprise her wig aint turn :rofl:
    ==========
    :wail: I think I just wet my pants :rofl:

Beyonce steps in when she hears the seriousness in Jay’s voice
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    He musta sounded the EXACT way that he did the night before Cathy White dis-a-dayum peared and Bey was scared huh?

In Bey’s Mine: Let me intervene before I gotta ‘splain to Tina and Mathew wtf had happened to this ghul.

And look at B standing there more still than Cynthia was sitting between Kenya and Porsha. LOL!

Uyanda says:

Hahahahahahahahahaha that Mobb deep comment gave me life! :rofl:

:pray: oh how I wish Big Cousin Angie was in the elevator too. the big cousin is always the crazy one. the little scrawny ones and the biggest ones :yes:

Big Ang aint got nothing to lose. Julius aint finna lift her big ass up nowhere. :lol:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I heard Jay Z bout to release a statement!

:eek:

AHAAAAAAAA! :oldman: This was staged! :sarcasm:

gone before the police come

:dead: so fukking true. OMgawd thats all i be thanking bout. LMAOOOOOO

datsmdubya2u says:

Jay-z said “what i tell you bout askin for money in public”

:chase:

San ah make ya dance says:

Forreal, they not divorcing and the’re going to be smiling tomorrow. Not my battle. Now these baby mamas :karate:

Dang this is going to get good if they ever release a statement…which we all know they won’t. I’m just wondering who released the video. Someone is going to get fired!

<–wooyeah #jodeci
    —————
    I do this voice all the time :rofl:

Jay looks like a low key ahole. Him and Solo probably go byke and forth and he tried to get slick and she was hot
    Jay and Bey on the elevator :yawn: :grin:
    solo gets on :hi: hey guys
    Jay: bey who is this? This another one of your diddy bastard kids he not claiming?
    Solo :karate: :chase:
    Bey :blink:

goat76 says:

——————–
    “Headed to Dubai. OvO no filter. Meanwhile these old niggas beefing with Lil sister” – Drake

VDot says:

My sis/friend/mother/nurse were all in the room looking like :blink: I don’t play behind my sis. :nono: Man, woman, animal, whoever can get it :tea:

Gigi26 says:

Who wants the perfect love story anyway…..cliche clicheeee

capricorn83 says:

Z M T said they have additional vid of Solange taking an extra swing with her purse :roflc

:hahaha: i hatechall FO-EVA for these comments tho lawd! :crying1:

#classic

@ALL THINGS FAB
    “Someone is going to get fired!”

He prolly got six figures from TMZ. Nigga ain’t worried bout that Security cop job! :lol:

My and Flyy definitely got kicked out of a few clubs. We didnt play that chit. :no: I saw this girl we jumped on once, years later, and she was all “do you remember me..?”

Me: :huh: :no: :bite:

She told me who she was and I was like, “Oh. Hey. How you doing? :|

She told the staff I was cussing (I was..) and I got in trouble. I flipped out on her after timeout and somebody told my brother we was fighting (we werent) and he ran up so fast and busted her in the head with a skateboard (she was taller than both of us..) :ashamed: I just jumped in cause well aint chit to lose now. :ashamed:

@V DOT
    “I feel Solange tho. Right after my sister had her baby, I tried to fight her baby daddy/now hubby. In the hospital. Told that nucca, look we can step outside and handle this like some G’s or get it popping now. I’ve already eyed at least 5 potential weapons.

My sis/friend/mother/nurse were all in the room looking like I don’t play behind my sis. Man, woman, animal, whoever can get it

May 12, 2014 at 1:57 pm

Y u wanted to fite him tho?

VDot says:

Just head on over to Instagram and check out the Solange hashtag.

They put Solange’s head over Sharkeisha’s :crying1:

_________________________

:yes:

my kids went to a bday party and my daughter came home with a mark on her eye. my son was explaining as soon as he came in the door cuz he KNOW! :rules: ion give a dam who, what, when, or where. dont let nobody mess with your little sister.

even tho i know she probably started it but thats besides the point. :tea:

Jay prolly got drunk and was like “yooooooo Solo when you going to stop wearing those tired Larry Moe and Curly wigs son?” :lolsign:
    Nah but for real there was a lot of jawing and talking going on there. Looks like Jay said keep it up and I am… Then Bey popped up outta her trance and will like DEW WHAT???

Kessler says:

PUMA will probably fire her as a result of this. I’m sure they do not want any association with someone who behaves this way in public.

She is in a public place, dressed in formal attire and behaving like a total lunatic…even spitting on him. Can you imagine how she behaves when she is in the privacy of her home?

:dead: Nii he done told Miss Drizzy bout speaking on chit.

Buttercup says:

Somebody made a vine that reads, “When Jay Z got out the elevator he was like” and it’s the scene with Craig and Dae Dae after Baby D got after Dae Dae :crying1: The way his voice was trembling…

:rofl: I love siblings :heart: Yall don’t be having no only child :rofl:

missyJ says:

I heard Jay Z bout to release a statement!

================

Now you know they do not comment on their life. At most he may say “It’s a private family matter”

ButterflyKisses says:

Haha Jay was about to get in the same car.. Julius: Um I don’t think you wanna do that!

:yes:
    even tho i know she probably started it but thats besides the point. :tea:

:rules: to this family chit. :tea:

thats why ol girl (Nixon’s mother) is NOT about to let Solange’s name slip out her mouth. she knows better. Solo cup is not the one. :nono:

Audacious2 says:

These comments gave me life!!!! Lmao. Solange had that crazy look about her as if this is her normal biPolar behavior. She couldn’t wait to get in that elevator and snap on that a$$.

datsmdubya2u says:

#WhatJay-zSaidToSolange “I strongly disagree with your opinion on the Russia/Crimean Crisis”

They talkin bout puttin Solange in rehab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on Beyonce! Yo’ own sister tho?

MrsL says:

Well, at least this video took away unwanted attention from Kelly and her wedding. :shrugs:

They put Solange’s head over Sharkeisha’s :crying1:

:crying1:

so yall heard that Howard University gave Diddy an honorary doctorate? :champ:

thats, Dr. Diddy now biatch :nun:

——
    I was like Puma ain’t about to do ish :rolleyes: he ain’t even got all his teeth. Then I realized we wasn’t talking about black Ink. :kona:

San ah make ya dance says:

I went after one of my bros baby mamas before. She came by my mama house cutting up. Mad disrespectful, I took that shyt personal. Bish was like, we was together, I just got an abortion :cuss: Dumb Bish that’s besides the point, you came to my mamas house, its on :yes:

I am about to join Instagram or twatter over this… I need to have the answers for stuff like this :rofl:

goat76 says:

From my FB TL

I have been asked to comment on the Solange Jay Z fiasco. Here is my official comment: “It’s a real life Sparkle situation going on.”
    exactly! Everyone is forgetting that these are real people. For her to attack her sister’s husband, it wasn’t merely cheating or an insulting comment…Whatever it is, it’s really bad. It’s either one of the following 5 or a derivative thereof: 1. solange was on coke. 2. Jay beat Beyoncé. 3. Jay has gotten someone pregnant 4. Jay made a pass at Solange tryna get a three way; or 5. Jay gave Bey an STD. I can’t think of any other reason she would attack and spit on the husband of her sister like that.

goat76 says:

^^Dude put a lot of thought into that conspiracy..lol

San ah make ya dance says:

That girl aint bipolar she just don’t take no mess :yes:

^^Dude put a lot of thought into that conspiracy..lol
    by goat76 on May 12, 2014 at 2:08 pm
    ——-
    Eye know. Some people have no lives
    Gives serious thought again to joining Instagram to following celebrity news :rofl:

Buttercup says:

===========
    Solo was in the background, “Yeeeeah, we can go round 2. I couldn’t get you like I wanted in that small azz elevator, but come on in!.”

San ah make ya dance says:

I love siblings Yall don’t be having no only child

I was just thinking about that this morning in the shower. :yes: you know how you contemplate life in the shower :lol:

to each his own but for me I had to have at least two. would have more but these n-words be acting up :rolleyes:

says:

i need for Solange to tweet something about this or SUM lawd!

Buttercup says:

Dumb Bish that’s besides the point, you came to my mamas house, its on :yes:
    ==========
    :cosign: I still owe one a good rumble when I see her. Mama Butter was telling her to leave, and she looked back and :rolleyes: AT MY MAMA. That was about 3 years ago, and I haven’t ran into her since. It’s okay. She still have it coming though. Principalities.

The prayer Bey posted on IG was right after this.. :thinking: Poor Bey!

says:

solange was going and that wig was shaking like somebody mama on the corner.

:crying:

chile lemme go be prodamnductive DAYUM!

Hershey says:

who says Jay-Z is about to make a statement? Deets please!

Uyanda says:

===========================

:hahaha: Drake is that lame, so that sounds about right!

:tape: has someone famous made a comment/tweeted about this yet?

i seent that prayer OTB..lawwddd haySOOS! :eek:

I still owe one a good rumble when I see her

:dead:

says:

somebody tess me if they release audio plz :peace: out!

solange was going and that wig was shaking like somebody mama on the corner.
    _________

LMMFAOOOOOO

ButterflyKisses says:

Buttercup says:

===========
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right then Bey would have to say, “Driver roll up the partition please!”

says:

This is what my ex sent to me over me calling our six yr old daughter “pumpkin butt ” I swear this is way over board! What do you think????
    OK the reason for doing this is I try to guide my daughter in having a higher self esteem. When individuals lables another something lesser as butt, and lets say this goes for a couple of years. Eventually the individual responding to being labled a butt will further allow themselves to continue to be belittled. For instance, like the word bitch can be perceived as cute because for years this individual was labled a butt and was told this is cute. Look Angela our daughter has the right as an American and whose parents who are both Americans, should be able to answer to her name and nothing lesser. My daughter will not think she should be treated lesser as being beaten and called whatever derogatory names/term nasty people comes up with to belittle another. Thanks for understanding

i know i said i’m frinna go, but then i saw THAT :eek:

4. Jay made a pass at Solange tryna get a three way

And Beyonce ain’t swing on that nigga too? so she was down for it? :lol:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Hey yall. Instagram got me dying. :box:

Hair Lova says:

Omg… I can’t stop laughing.. These comments are funny as chit. I wonder how many times Solo done whooped Bey out? Bey probably was
    :scared:
    If this is an episode she”s having she really needs to take her meds, because if she would’a spit at me, she would of got her a$$ kicked. Ion care how strong they say crazy folk are.