La Toya’s business partner proposed, and she said yes!

Latoya Jackson and manager Jeffre Phillips

Rumors swirled in late 2013 that Michael Jackson‘s sister La Toya Jackson, 58, had eloped and married her business partner Jeffre Phillips. La Toya quickly denied the rumors in a tweet posted to her social media account.

During an appearance on ABC’s Good Morning America this morning, La Toya happily announced her engagement to Jeffre. The busy entrepreneur even flashed her eye-popping 17.5-carat engagement ring for GMA’s Abbie Boudreau.

From Cocoafab.com:

LaToya stopped by Good Morning America this morning and dished on the Hawaii proposal and their plans to adopt saying, I always wanted to be a mother, all my life.”

The singer appeared on the morning show to promote her reality show Life With La Toya, which is airing on the Oprah Winfrey Network. She then spoke of the engagement, telling GMA’s Abbie Boudreau that no wedding date is set. Jackson’s upcoming show includes footage of Phillips asking Jackson’s father, Joe Jackson, for her hand in marriage. It will be the second marriage for Jackson, who was previously wed to her former manager in the ’90s, but has since revealed that she was abused in the relationship.

With a rock on her finger like that, LaToya has nothing to complain about these days!

“Life with La Toya” returns this Saturday, June 7 at 10 pm on OWN.

• La Toya Jackson denies rumors that she married her gay BFF
  • Oprah Commissions La Toya Jackson Reality Show
  • Judge to Jermaine Jackson: “Pay your child support deadbeat”
  • LaToya Hires Psychic To Communicate With Michael Jackson
  • Photo: Wenn.com

51 Responses to “La Toya’s business partner proposed, and she said yes!”

Well alrighty :tea: Congratulations

He kinda favor Tyler Perry with no neck :tea: no neck syndrome

VDot says:

So her sweet bag handler got a whiff of some potential incoming money. Ok :tea: Congrats Toya

Dreadhead85 says:

Wait… I thought he was gay? No shade

Dreadhead85 says:

Wait… I thought he was gay? No shade

A lot of women marry gay men because they think he won’t cheat with a woman. I don’t understand the logic, but there you go. :coffee:

iscream says:

Congrats sis!

Don’t forget to send my invite! Mike is smiling from above.

Latoya giving 50 and over women hope that they can still find love. :)

kenbakerswife says:

Dreadhead85 says:

Wait… I thought he was gay? No shade

___________________________________

Love is all that matters!! :kiss:

iscream says:

Latoya giving 50 and over women hope that they can still find love. :)

After 50 is when a woman’s libido kicks into overdrive. Why do you think young men line up for Cougars? :coffee:

Just Looking says:

Make sense :nono:

Maybe she just want’s a “husband” she may not even like having sex. Maybe they have spooning in common.

VDot says:

________________________

How old you is Sandy? What’s your sign?

Wasting time says:

Why my boss say to me; they changed the testing policy and a lot of people are out :bounce: If any of my people have that issue and they are good employees I won’t request it. I was so quite :kona: I do need to find a job though

SOTHERNGRL says:

Aint this old news I could have sworn a few weeks back this same picture was uo on this very site saying they was murried. :thinking: :shrug: amybe I’m wrong.

Dreadhead85 says:

Wait… I thought he was gay? No shade
      _________________________

Elgin Charles is too but I guess she did like Jackee said one monkey dont stop no show :tea:

If Latoya can do it… :heart:

Maybe I wont have to make some cats very happy after all.. :love:

I think she will be a great mom.

I saw her show twice and it was obvi he loved her… Cat face and all :shrugs:

Beta says:

Proposed what :blink: dude looks suspect as hell does she have any children

So how would they know if they have the issue without testing? :think: Are there whispers already? Wait is this even drug testing? :oops:

San ah make ya dance says:

This old lady :ghost: :no:

she got the arrows pointing right to tht thang cuz she knows he cant find it :smh: had to bedazzle them so he would even look in the first place :facepalm:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@BETA why does your gravi look like Worf from Star Trek and Tyra Banks had a on break baby?

V.
      In my mind, she’s a Virgo :woot:

San ah make ya dance says:

She look older than my granny and she in upper 60s :no:

On another note Pearl catfished me :dead:
      Why you got one follower now? Me? And no pictures up :angry: imma get you :chase:

The Pearl! says:

I’m so lost….I as two posts down, talkin to my damned self! :shame:

I called @Jenie’s BD’s side ho a dirty-foot (GiGi’s voice) bytch! (cuz she was murried)

I said :wave: to @Nancy

I said some other ole shyt…how shameful to be left all alone like that and don’t even know it. :shame:

I think she will be a great mom.
      :blink: Whet.
      Maybe she saved her :egg: and now that she got a mayne, she can go get them :kona:

Sandra Rose says:Latoya giving 50 and over women hope that they can still find love. :)

~~~~~
      chile . . .
      NOT
      CHILD!

But chille

Beta says:

:lol: Southern ion know

BUT HOLE ON. . . Latoya is expecting?? :blink:

:eggs: aint fried?

them eggs is rusty, dusty, and musty by now. :smh:

better off trying to bail Mike’s daughter out of rehab (or wherever they got her holed up at).

Lord disicK DID IT AGAIN! Him and KORT expecting number3

SOTHERNGRL says:

Thank you all for your congratulations on what you thought was a marriage.
      It was a rumor.
      I’M NOT MARRIED!
      ************************
      So this is same picture was being floated around talmbout she married.

The Pearl! says:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

On another note Pearl catfished me :dead:
      :rofl: :hahaha:

I TOL’ yew I just got on it. I DID look at your brutiful chirren! They’re funny and cute all at the same time! I ain’t got no cutie pies to stick up. Whatchoo want me to dewwwwwwwwwwww?

I bet money thats his real boo in the background with the “fish please :rolleyes: ” face.

:tea: yep.

VDot says:

On another note Pearl catfished me :dead:

____________________________

:haha:

The Pearl! says:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

On another note Pearl catfished me :dead:
      :rofl: :hahaha:

=========
      FOOD PICS :fistbump:
      ^^^
      That’s why she follows me on social media :eek:
      #lies

Adoption yall. Read the write up Roses. :hahaha:

Lord disicK DID IT AGAIN! Him and KORT expecting number3

Wooooowww. Betcha Kim don’t. :hahaha:

Just Looking says:

The FBI has a problem. The agency needs to hire hackers to build out its cyber crime division, but it also will not hire anyone who’s smoked weed in the past three years. And guess what? A lot of hackers like to smoke weed.

It’s a real conundrum. However, it’s a conundrum the FBI is working through. On Monday—the same day the agency made headlines by issuing wanted posters for Chinese Army hackers—FBI director James Comey told an audience at the White Collar Crime Institute about this little pot problem. “I have to hire a great work force to compete with those cyber criminals, and some of those kids want to smoke weed on the way to the interview,” Comey said. Exactly how to do that is the hard part. Comey added that the agency is “grappling with the question right now.”

So does this mean the FBI is looking to hire stoners? No, probably not. It does look like our friends in federal law enforcement are warming up to the idea of hiring people that like to take part in a fun activity that’s legal in two states and practically legal in many more, though. In fact, Comey even told a member of the audience that his friend “should go ahead and apply,” even if he’s worried about the policy. And so can you.

_________
      Sike

OutsidetheBox says:Adoption yall. Read the write up Roses.
      ~~~~
      :oops: OH

NAWH B Kim is too scarred from the roasting she got for 10 months *giggles*

MissSophiaizhere says:

Yayyy Lil Kim Momma is off the market, good for her :tea: <~~ Ozarka

The Pearl! says:

I’m so lost….I as two posts down, talkin to my damned self!

___________________________________

:crying1: :phew:
      dont feel like the lone ranger Pearl. i was already strugglin to keep up and then here come somebody w/their sob arse, same arse story bout they boss being a arse :rolleyes: you wasnt in here needing ‘a shoulder’ when you was braggin bout goin to the mtg w/the new vp :eek:
      cant you see me busily :typing: ??? GET! :chase:
      (oh i saw somebody clowning my bb gun, but it’s guaranteed to stop you if’n i hit you in the wink :wink: or the stink :buttshake: ) :rolleyes:

COOKING
      That’s for real :yes:

They’re considering dropping the :smoke: test :tea:

Pearl I was like :sissy claws your air: WHET??!! One follower… Lemme see who it is… It was me :hahaha:

Colin Kaepernick signs contract with historic-high $61 million guaranteed
      ~~~~~
      Mhhh chilE, allda Groupies and instaGRAM models are salivating

:warning:

on topic: this guy can’t be any worse than that old, vile yt mayne she was married to when she was a young girl :no:

i wonder if she might be doing it to put Ms. Katherine at ease, cause they showed a commercial w/ Ms. K saying she worries that LaToya will be alone when she’s gone :heart: if they’re happy w/their arrangement, then bless them :shrug:

luVn_liFe… says:

Colin Kaepernick signs contract with historic-high $61 million guaranteed
      ~~~~
      Tae Heckford somewhere mad like dang I rolled my dice too soon :lol: Should’ve waited for the 2014-15 re ups

~~~~~
      YES GOODNESS Mistaken! :newpost:

He best sit down to celebrate this time :lol:

Who said Letoya vest got arrows pointing to her snatch cause her dude used to BOI poosay? :rofl:

The Pearl! says: