Over 100 NYC gang members arrested in murder of HS basketball star

Gang raid

High school basketball star Tayshana Murphy was 18 when she was gunned down inside her apartment building in a case that shocked even the most hardened New Yorker. Murphy was one of the nation’s top girls high school basketball prospects when she was shot and killed on Sept. 11, 2011 in the Grant Harlem housing projects.

Edit: Two men, Tyshawn Brockington, 23, and Robert Cartagena were convicted of killing Murphy last year.

Gang raid

Swarms of heavily armed NYPD cops and SWAT teams stormed two Harlem housing projects Wednesday in search of gang members, the NY daily News reports.

40 gang members from the Make It Happen Boys, Money Avenue and 3 Staccs gangs were rudely snatched from their beds and handcuffed. Thirty-nine indicted gang bangers were already in custody, and cops are searching for another 23 gang members in connection with Murphy’s death.

The suspects were between 15 and 30 years old, the Daily News reports.

The carefully coordinated operation is being called the largest gang case in the city’s history.

From NY Daily News:

Capping an investigation that spanned more than four years, more than 100 gang members from three warring crews responsible for at least two homicides and 19 shootings were indicted, officials said. Police Commissioner Bill Bratton personally oversaw the raids of neighboring Manhattanville and Grant housing projects.

“If you choose this lifestyle, you will suffer the same fate as these individuals,” Bratton said at a news conference later in the day.

Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. said the operation was the largest indicted gang case in the city’s history.

“For at least four years, these gangs waged a campaign of violence simply for the sake of violence,” he said.

Social media was a large component of the case, as members used hundreds of Facebook posts and direct messages to plot the deaths of rival gang members, officials said.

A 2011 post on the page of alleged gangbanger Davon (Hef) Goulbourne to rival gang member Brian Cabrera bragged about Murphy’s killing, according to court papers.

Police Commissioner Bratton, center, the Brooklyn Gang Task Force along with various units of NYPD, participate in the raid.
“THASS WHY N—-S FRIED THE CHICKEN,” to which Cabrera allegedly responded, “NOW IMAAA KILL YUHH.”

• Chris Brown’s goons run up on Twitter gangster, Frank Ocean
  • Jay Z’s former business partner sentenced to 5 years in prison
  • Rick Ross was the target of a drive by shooting in Florida
  • Cops investigating rapper who beat woman in viral video

218 Responses to “Over 100 NYC gang members arrested in murder of HS basketball star”

good for they asses! :clap:

my mother grew up in them projects a long, long, long, long time ago when they were clean.

:yes:

rudely snatched

:no: What was rude was the murder and mayhem they partook in.

Just Looking says:

Didn’t hear of this tragedy, why did they kill her? Wong place?

SummerBaby says:

RIP Tayshana! I’m glad that the police didn’t give up & let this end up another unsolved case.

kamadiva says:

Now go do this in Chicago….

San ah make ya dance says:

Was this the case of mistaken identity?? Terrible when shyt like this happens :no: Take someones life just like that

SJ says:

_____________________________________________
      Disgusting.

RIP to all the victims.

Miany says:

I’m sick of all this killing.
      Help them :nun:

Throw away the key :no: no regards for human life these days smh

San ah make ya dance says:

Then they be fake gang members at that. Just a reason to kill

Just Looking says:

Didn’t hear of this tragedy, why did they kill her? Wong place?

from what they say, she got caught in the crossfire when they were shooting at each other. dumb nigga shyt. :smh:

I hope they punish what ever idiot killed that girl… but um… not too sure about them picking up all these people.

Something tells me there is more to it. :think:

Gigi26 says:

:no: they should round these losers up and ship em to Siberia…or the deserts of the Middle east. Lets stop wasting our tax dollars on them :no:

But was she in a gang? Why they kill her? The story is not as clear

GOOD, they lil funky asses need to be locked away… but SANDRA the heading made it seem like a 100+ killed this young lady.

*I was reading to see if they ALL shot her firing squad type scenario*

@V: If you can’t afford the high end shoes DON’T WEAR THEM OR THE KNOCK OFFS :stop: I mean we all know you got on a Rave/Dots outfit anyways… and a Dooney and Burke bag. Why pair it with some Louie Buttons?

VDot says:

Look ‘em up together. Survival of the fittest. See who can make it to the court trial. :lol:

And then you got the nerve to be a dumbazz at that :tea: flexing on the fakebook :no: fawking lames

Just Looking says:

This is what the world is coming to.

Generations are weaker and wiser.

@GIGI

If memory serves, she was mistaken for another dude they were beefing with.

3 or more nuccas just get together and decide they’re in a gang now?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Basically yes

San ah make ya dance says:

They chased that girl down too, dogs :no:

:thinking: They probably going down under RICO law

Just Looking says:

Dots claimed bankruptcy and out of biz. DTTS sent me alot her unfitting sale items.

:kona:

I say round up all the unsavory folks and shoot they asses into Space :eek:

I hope her family can get a little comfort now :pray:

San ah make ya dance says:

Robert Cartagena, 20,1 and Tyshawn “Ta-Ta” Brockington, 21, allegedly obtained a nine-millimeter handgun from 24-year-old Terique Collins. A witness reported seeing Collins possess the weapon at the Manhattanville Houses at around 3 a.m., according to a criminal complaint against Collins. A second complaint states that Cartagena and Brockington were spotted about 45 minutes later and said they were going to “smoke” someone from the Grant Houses. From their apartment on the 15th floor, Tephanie watched the scene unfold. Tayshana had been dancing in a courtyard with a group of friends. Now, she darted into 3170 Broadway. She ran through the doors that were supposed to be locked, up the stairwell, and made it to the fourth floor.

“I am not with them,” a cornered Tayshana said, according to a witness in one of the complaints.

“I don’t give a ****,” replied a male voice, the same witness told police.

Tayshana raised her arms in self-defense. On her forearm, there was a tattoo with a basketball and the inscription “It’s not a game. It’s life.”

The assailants shot her three times with a nine-millimeter, according to the city’s Office of Chief Medical Examiner.

Milky says:

:hi: this is horrible, but I am glad they are arresting these wanna be thugs. They should make good man puscee in jail!
      :offtopic: I missed the post downstairs. Why is Nicci Gilbert shaped like an old school frigidaire??? :kona:

San ah make ya dance says: They chased that girl down too, dogs
      ~~~~~~~~
      Say what SAN?? Damn

Yep V. Rico takes everybody Nd their mama down! :banned:

Milky says:

:mad: :cuss: I only made one post today ^^ and I get a message that I am posting too fast… REALLY????

She got a good heart. One day she’ll be able to fit those size 22s :pray:

Gigi26 says:

Thanks @Man

Damn that’s horrible :no:

These new niggas name themselves any ole thang :no: Make it happen boys?! Really? Seems like they ain’t make shyt happen. Loser ass niggas I bet they all lived in their grandma apt with no furniture. Bum bytch niggs

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Sorry pieces of shyt. I hope all who had anything to do with this foolishness rot in prison.

Unshakable says:

I am happy that the family will have some degree of justice. I will refrain from using the word closure, because when situations like this arise, many who have experienced this have said there is no closure.

@VDOT
      ““Make It Happen Boys” <– Dumb azz gang names. What happened to the basic azz gangs like Crips and Bloods. 3 or more nuccas just get together and decide they're in a gang now?"
      ________________________

These gang names be so stupid! It's like they name a "gang" after the latest song or internet trend.

"These Hoes Ain't Loyal Boyz"
      "Do it for the Vine niggas"

Just foolish all around.

:no:
      that’s horrible SAN, just ruthless;wow.

Guilty by association Good for their asses! :yes:

VDot says:

In a stunning twist, one of the defendants indicted is Murphy’s brother — Taylonn (Bam Bam) Murphy — who was allegedly a member of 3 Staccs, officials said.

__________________________________

So she got gunned down because her brother was in a gang?

San ah make ya dance says:

@Luvn yea, sad it is. They didn’t care

pointhimout says:

and this is when you take them and do to them what they did to an innocent person because “i dont give phuck.” i hate ni gg er schit and anything tied to it. killing just for the sake of killing is so ridiculous. all yall grown ass men could be in school, learning a trade or something. i’m sure more than half their dumb asses have lil niglet babies who will grow to continue this dumb schit.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

:offtopic: Y’all saw the video of the YT lady calling the black dude a ni**er cause he scared her kids when he started his car? That bitch woulda got :boxing: He kept his cool tho and that pissed her off even more. Bish called her hubby or somebody talmbout “you don’t know how many cops I’ve stripped for” :blink:

VDot says:

“These Hoes Ain’t Loyal Boyz”
      “Do it for the Vine niggas”

______________________________

“All My Niggas Rich as Fukk:
      “Feel Some Type of Way Gang”

iHRT
      Yup we talked about it this morning; I said I would have taken one for the VINE for that chyte there :yes:

DOTS is closing it’s doors :bite: oh no :wail:
      Well, I always got Conway :woot:

so she been fuggin around with them black candles too? :kona:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@Luvn, Mee too. :yes: She was soooo disrespectful. And all this in front of your kids? Sad excuse for a parent.

In a Facebook post on Wednesday, Buffalo’s Theater District Association declared in no uncertain terms that the Cheektowaga woman caught spewing racist slurs on video was banned from the district’s theaters, restaurants and other businesses. Here’s the text of the post, which includes an out for the woman should she “seek professional help and change (her) ways”:

ATTENTION: JANELLE AMBROSIA, you are officially#BANNED from our district for life. Our businesses: Restaurants, Theater’s, Retail Stores, Art Galleries, Nightclubs, all Public Buildings, and organizers for special events will have the absolute right to have their security escort you out of their establishments, deny access and or call the BPD to have you removed if you do not comply….Unless you seek professional help and change your ways, we may reconsider. Till then, you will remain #BANNED. We do not tolerate#Racism what so ever.

They gonna be the Hurt Butt Gand now :yes:

Milky says:

@pointhimout I feel you :fistbump: but I really cant take you serious with your gravi trying to seduce me with that rose in his mouth :vomit:

sassyshe says:

About time they cleaned up the bronx, reminds me of when the paddy wagons came and shut down the drug trade in brooklyn. Unfortunately itll be a few months of peace in the bronx as gentrification took over the boroughs the bronx was designated as the place for “the poor” so unfortunately most lowered income folks are pushed to the bronx, where unfortunately violence and crime will continue to be rampant

Just Looking says:

When I was little……..Watching Good Times, I wanted to be a gang. The slang and clothing was slick….I also wanted to do graffiti

Sheltered kids chit

Beta says:

OMG what TF is wrong with people may they rot in hell and I hope she is RIP
      :no:

:offtopic: folks take better care of yourselves and don’t run yourself into the ground for a company who will replace you just as soon as they lay you in the ground my supervisor just rushed to the ER for bad chest pains and B side supervisor was just admitted in the hospital because she had a bad migraine Sunday and can’t see out of her left eye and still has a headache no job is ever that serious to die for :nono:

Tephanie

:thinking: They just said fugg the S. :lol:

Just Looking says:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

She got a good heart. One day she’ll be able to fit those size 22s :pray:
      Umm she sent me the smediums

sassyshe says:

Harlem is not the bronx :confused:

LuvLife
      IONO how I feel about that :thinking:
      Ion agree with stupid folks but this is America and we can say xyz :thinking:
      IF she really does have mental issues that’s not what you do as a company :lol:
      Who said that? Or is it up there and i missed it I know I know RIF :kona:

They already closed @DTTS. My 19 yo dayum near had a STROKE okay? THAT WAS HER SPOT. I got a few things but HER? SHEW. It started with the one here having MAD sales. Then we went to VA to see my aunties one weekend and the same thing. They always take her shopping (Mama Dub two youngest sisters) and her and one of them went AND SHE RACKED UP. My aunt was like “whats up with Dots”…literally in just passing.

We went to the beach in March? And THAT is when we FIRST spotted the closing nationwide forever signs. She was like :eek: + :crying1: + :mad:

Im listening to the Ambrosia chick on a radio interview, excuses excuses.
      she said dud almost hit her son, that’s why she got so hostile.

she’s BIPOLA and has a black cousin.

she said her Ex-filed for an ER hearing to get custody of the kids :clap:

bama_n_jersey says:

@luvn…she already made a statement that she was under psyhiatric care and when this happened her medication was in the process of being changed. But she wasn’t using that as an excuse….yea right

Beta,
      ION think any of us here got them issues :hahaha:

#wepostlikeitslegal :dead:

Milky says:

so she been fuggin around with them black candles too?
      _______________________________
      @USER the roses have memories like elephants for real!!! :rofl:

luVn_liFe… says:

__________________________

I know Buffalo is a small ass hick town but is that even legal? you cant even kick homeless ppl out of libraries for smelling like piss so how can this be enforced? weird.

She said dude called her a crack head cracker. she’s Having a REAL FCUKING BAD DAY!

stoopid c u n t rag

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

she’s BIPOLA and has a black cousin.

she said her Ex-filed for an ER hearing to get custody of the kids :clap:

Bish please! :cuss: :rollseyes:

KDub I was just joshing :lol: not that I’m opposed to shopping there :nono: I will shop Anywhere and more than likely I will have on a $5 something (from anywhere) with some other better brand clothes on and still be sharB :nun:

missyJ says:

Make It Happen Boys, Money Avenue and 3 Staccs

===========

What y’all wanna bet that collectively these ninjas ain’t got more than 47.26.. cain’t even make bootleg vable happen and they goin round shootin folks calling themselves a gang.

Milky says:

@USER the roses have memories like elephants for real!!!

I ws a lurker at the time but that girl Dougie used to bring me to tears! she’s a legend in my mind. :champ:

I know Buffalo is a small ass hick town
      ~~~~~~~~~~~
      that’s where my hubbys from :rofl: When I told him about this he was
      :facepalm:

lmao!

Milky says:

I havent been able to lurk or post. Did anyone mention that Rasheeda’s part in her hur was at least a mile wide and had a curve in it. NOoooo oh okay :kona:

missyJ says:

__________________________

—————

Libraries are public, government owned.. theaters and all that are private. Bye racist Felicia :bye:

From downstairs. Dont get me Sandra. But this ish got me crine.

God bless the construction and workmanship on both nicci and kelly’s shoes. one false move and it’s a wrap

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

————-
      Gorilla glue is a blessing to them I see…

missyJ says:

:gossip:

Did I miss Kelly getting drasgged for wearing peep toe pumps WITH THE PLATFORM.. How dreadful <– Dwight voice

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      ghul you know me and @Jenie was like wtf up with that part in her head…

bama_n_jersey says:

:offtopic:

“Suddenly the reason Apple AAPL -0.07% spent a seemingly ludicrous $3.2 billion buying Beats is starting to make sense. The reason: Apple is being more Apple than we ever imagined. So say goodbye to your favourite pair of headphones because if you love Apple products you’re soon going to need to buy some new ones… and they will probably have Beats on the logo.

Get Ready For Lightning Headphones
      Like most Apple developments, the news emerged from a leak. 9to5Mac has learnt that Apple submitted a specification to its MFi (Made For) licensing program for headphones which connect using the company’s proprietary Lightning port instead of the standard 3.5mm jack. Furthermore all it will take for the Lightning port to start accepting these new headphones is a firmware update.”

So glad that I have a Galaxy :headphone:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:offtopic: Auntie what in the H-E-Double hockey sticks is going on with T.I.??? Is he going thru some kind of gangsta resurgence crisis??? #DontBanMe #ImJustConcerned :kona:

Wasting time says:

What I miss ?1?!?!?!

VDot says:

“These Hoes Ain’t Loyal Boyz”
      “Do it for the Vine niggas”

______________________________

“All My Niggas Rich as Fukk:
      “Feel Some Type of Way Gang”

________________________________________________

Thow That Boy Bussy Gang” – cause for real, there seems to be some pent-up frustration amongst these dudes constantly hanging up under each other, running in packs, like a bunch of dirty sissy hyenas! :karate: :kona:

Hearts~n~Kisses says: Can we talk about that racist bytch being a skrippa? :blink: Who the fugg wanna see huh strip? :no: She look like a 54 year old meth addict.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~
      girl YES!

Milky says:

ghul you know me and @Jenie was like wtf up with that part in her head…
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      yes chile i couldnt even pay attention to what she was talking about because I was following that wide azz part from the front of hur head around the side and headed to the back. I normally think her hair is cayewt, but wtf was that.

its from not having a father. I notice that the older my son gets the more he wants to learn about being a male/man and it aint nothing I can tell him about that so he fiends to hang with his boys. they all NEED their fathers and most of them dont have access to any good men so they band together trying to figure it out. a lot of over compensating and insecurity going on. Im seeing it first hand but I keep my son occupied in athletic and educational activities a lot of mothers dont. :(

but dirty sissy hyenas tho? :rofl: :hahaha:

User Friendly says:

so she been fuggin around with them black candles too?
      ________________________________________________

:rofl: I remember the black candle, frigidaire, human gerbil days.
      That was the first time I seen folks get “dragged” today and come back pretty much begging for it again the next day.

I thought I was gonna lose my job a time or two laughing so damn loud at work.

Blog Nostalgia

I was tripping @Milky cause her mama…none of the photo shoot folks tried to help a bish out. Hail eem KIRK. Me and my husband been sep’d for 5 years but if he seen my hair needed a small fix he would do it!

Unshakable says:

@VDot……whyi thought that Tephanie was a different way of spelling Tiffany. I hadn’t even thought about the “S”

@NANCY

I always felt that chit had a lil “homo-eroticism” to it. You “committed” to a bunch of other niggas and chit. Talkin bout yall family and getting the same tatt and chit. :no:

And I’m POSITIVE a lot of :blow: be goin on between them niggas PRIOR to goin to jail.

missyJ says:

So I’m looking at Skylar Diggins photos for Essence.. I am not getting the hype. :shrugs: Karreuche got more body and byke than her :tea: Guee folks just finally excited to see a female balla that don’t look like she drank dark likka and crush cement bricks during the off season.

I remember the black candle
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Who would say sucha thing? And why? Its so mean spirited.

:kona:

@USER
      “its from not having a father. I notice that the older my son gets the more he wants to learn about being a male/man and it aint nothing I can tell him about that so he fiends to hang with his boys. they all NEED their fathers and most of them dont have access to any good men so they band together trying to figure it out. a lot of over compensating and insecurity going on. Im seeing it first hand but I keep my son occupied in athletic and educational activities a lot of mothers dont.”

I agree with this!

Keep his azz busy too. :yes:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

she drank dark likka and crush cement bricks during the off season.

:rofl: You gonna get me fired! :rofl:

Wasting time says:

We talked about her down stairs but I’m sure we can all get into it again …lolol. She was bugging and at 2:51 when she said I done skripped for all the cops I said :no: someone come get them babies.

Milky says:

@DUBB :fistbump: Somebody should thrown that heffa a hat or a scarf or something to cover that shait up. Its like she was balding or something and they was like fluck it we aint going to cover that shait up. This gon be the new style. :nun:

missyJ says:

=========

:sick: fraternities :sick: :tea:

I will NAT date a Greek negro. If you are Greek then you have no idea where you truly stand because it is not on your own square

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@Wasting, I know the cops was like :facepalm: This bish talk to fukkin much! Who would actually admit to letting her strip for them? :no:

OpinionHated says:

@MISSY J
      “I always felt that chit had a lil “homo-eroticism” to it. You “committed” to a bunch of other niggas and chit. Talkin bout yall family and getting the same tatt and chit

=========

fraternities

________________________

:eek:
      :stop:

Now see, we really love each other as brothers in the frat tho!!!!! That chit different!

Naw… I never did that chit either. Heard way too many things.

Just Looking says:

:yes: My cousin worked for their executive office. One day….she was like I’m about to get promoted a month later the WSJ…

DOTS files Bankruptcy. OWES 43 Million in Bills

Just Looking says:

I remember the black candle
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Who would say sucha thing? And why? Its so mean spirited.
      :kona:
      ++++++++++++
      Remember Grey hair, I never saw, but heard about more.

Ooops look at the time :kona:

@OPINION HATED
      “When is America gonna address the real issue – guns that are too easily accessible and make the cost of bullets so exhorbitant as to deter their random use…. if a bullet cost $20,000 you gonna make sure yours hits the right target – if it was illegal to cary a gun and the punishment for having one was death how many senseless shootings do you think we’d have”
      :cosign:

Sadly, it’s WAY too many gun nuts in the country who foolishly think they are “safer” because they own a gun… even tho every statistic ever shows that the very gun you have for protecting is more likely to kill or harm someone in your own family.
      :facepalm:

I swear I wish they could section off part of the country for all the gun nuts to live in.

OpinionHated says:

Did anybody else notice since this Sterling sh*t that all the elitist racists are coming “out the closet” in a kind of show of protest for their boy being banned from the NBA – I don’t want to stiffle the racists I WANT to know who they are – let then rant and rave – I would much rather know the dude next to me hates me for being black than stand up next to him thinking that like me he doens’t hate anybody without reason…. knowing is half the battle I want to know who hates me… I do not want the racists to go back to wearing white cloaks and hoods….

@User and @Man – :thankyou:

something just aint right about that whole set-up :nono:
      and User, i know you darn near need a crystal ball to determine which teachers, coaches, etc. can be trusted w/your kid so i salute your efforts to keep him engaged in activities that potentially offer him the right types of role models :hug:

(ignore that dirty sissy hyenas part – I’m a work in progress :nun: )

SOTHERNGRL says:

These stanky azz bastids. They need to choke on a 1000 dykes, eat rat posion, drank bleach and die.

Thow That Boy Bussy Gang

:dead: I think I know people already in it :lol:

:sick: fraternities :sick: :tea:

They take wood :huh: A bunch of grown azz men bent over just to get :spank: :sideeye:

Opinion :hi:
      BUT why would they do that? Then what would all the Unemployed
      Cops
      Jail Guards
      Judges
      PO officers
      *inserts the rest of the Supply Chain*

What would they do?
      :sarcasm:
      This country ain’t fooling me :no:
      There a book called The New Jim Crow and it discusses this mass incarceration in depth :tea:

ignore that dirty sissy hyenas part

too late. im adding that to the collection. :wink:

Naw… I never did that chit either. Heard way too many things.
      ———
      :rolleyes: Nothing worse than people speaking about stuff they not in or people in it who don’t have lives of their own joining it and causing other people to think that’s what the the org is about.
      Buy hey I get it. Judging is what we do here all day every day. It’s only when it affects or hits close to is that we care to eradicate or dispute the myths, lies and untruths :tea:

:offtopic: I am walking down the street and Why oh why do all the ugly folks got this stupid stank look on their faces like they mad at the sun lmao Don they know they would look much better if they just cut it out djm :kona:
      ——–
      ESQ :hug:
      Send me something :) :waiting:

Iono what all frats do BUT at least they walk away with connections when it comes time to get a job. what do gangs get? jail or death :smh:

________________________________________________________

I told yall yesterday, those Greeks don’t play about their gangs organizations :nono: Mess around and get hit with a Change petition with over 10,000 signatures. To end your life :eek: :hahaha:

Milky says:

I was listening to the breakfast club this morning and they had another video of Justin B. remaking his song making it racist. this little boy was sangin(i use the word sangin very loosely) how it would be on less nig and he was going to put on a hood like the KKK. :wtf: these black folks need to give him back to his peeps….

__________________________________

sadly, that’s exactly what happened with the Sandy Hook shooter (his mom had him learning to shoot at age 4 :no: )

Milky says:

@dtts come hur gurl and give me sum shuga :kiss: make sure you have on my fav chapstick first..

:hahaha: @ VDot

frats are the original loominaty, aint they? be having all types of weird symbols and what not. da hell is a gomab anyway? sounds like a demonic spirit if you ask me :kona:

do ppl still say that the masons are a cult or did we just forget about them? :think:

@ User :sissyclaws your air: leave that alone… My boo affiliated :huh: :lol:

these black folks need to give him back to his peeps….
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Black folks in general? We aint never HAVE his azz. If we did it is cause USHER brung him over here and dropped him OFF. What we look like… a daycare? If he ours… We want to trade Justin Bieber in and I think we want Wayne Brady back. I seen him on something the other day and I was like when Wayne Brady get to be good lookin. :shrug:

:kiss: Milky
      *whispers* I got on my fave Cherry lipchap today :grill:

117
      User Friendly says:

do ppl still say that the masons are a cult or did we just forget about them?
      June 5, 2014 at 2:33 pm
      —————
      LAWD she naming everything the Takens is :wails: :dead:
      I’m finna go :kona:

He got some thick looking thighs Kdub
      Look like he could put a pounding on somebody :hump:
      :kona:

VDot says:

do ppl still say that the masons are a cult

*looks around nervously* :yes:

:scared:

He got some thick looking thighs Kdub
      Look like he could put a pounding on somebody
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I was like Wayne Brady looking CUTE on this here TV… :no:

Wasting time says:

Who told us to watch Dave Chapelle/ Maya Angelou Iconoclast?
      I’m at my desk :wail:
      The Tupac story! I wasn’t ready!

do ppl still say that the masons are a cult or did we just forget about them?
      _________________________________________

they prob still say it, just not with the same :scared: ‘reverence’ cause ye olde masons aint what they used to be, what with their “secrets” being spilled by folks who felt duped after completing their ‘rites of passage’ :shrug: i think it’s now become one of the worst kept secrets :think:

VDot says:

I read an interview where he said his feelings were hurt behind that Chappelle/Mooney joke -about white people liking him because he makes Bryany Gumbel look like Malcolm X” That’s why he had to come on as Wayne ‘Smack a Bish’ Brady :lol:

iono about all that “good lookin” but I did feel tingly in my lady parts when he did that skit on Dave Chappelle. he was funny! :yes:

they had him featured on Blackdoctor dot org because it was his birthday this week. something about fit over 40.

*looks around nervously*
      ——–
      She Eastern Star :lol:

Milky says:

@Dubb yes Wayne is looking really good lately. Some men look better the older that they get. “IS WAYNE BRADY GOIN TO HAVE TO CHOKE A BISH” classic line of his love it.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@Wasting, Wasn’t that just the BEST!!

Okay. Its official. We (the black folks) want Wayne Brady back.

Justin Bieber…take your azz back to Canada. Nigga! :hi:

Wasting time says:

===================================

:cosign: all of this.. ALL OF IT !

Justin Bieber…take your azz back to Canada. Nigga! :hi:

Chilli tried to leak to the press that she was dating Wayne. He was like, Hold Up :stop: :nono:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Okay. Its official. We (the black folks) want Wayne Brady back.

Justin Bieber…take your azz back to Canada. Nigga!

I didn’t know we ever had or wanted him. :shrugs: Since we sending him back to Canada, can we give a list of others to send with him?

Milky says:

:cosign: Dubb. They are saying the Birdman, Lil wayne and them are not holding it against him because he hangs around with a lot of blacks and they have never witnessed any racism from him. I say wait until the sprites stop buying his music because blacks aint trying to spend money on his album. Shait we barely want to buy our own. He will run so quick and far from blacks it aint goin to be funny.

Y’all seen that Parisian moo moo Kim K got on? Her whole body covered up. Kanye was like no more :buttshake: once you Mrs. West :spank:

Okay. Its official. We (the black folks) want Wayne Brady back.

Justin Bieber…take your azz back to Canada. Nigga! :hi:

:dead:

OpinionHated says:

I had to Google Wayne Brady – he’s ahite his hairline is phucked I just can’t – he mistakenly impregnate me and my kids come out with Naomi Campbell edges – no no no can’t risk it…

Struggleisreal says:

Wayne has always been attractive. Most women never consider some men attractive until they think one has money.

Wasting time says:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@Wasting, Wasn’t that just the BEST!!
      =============================
      Yes hearts and the story about his momma hitting her up to say thank you. :wail:

Justin Bieber…take your azz back to Canada. Nigga! :hi:

—–
      Oh my… Chilli STAY trying for the bottom of the barrel huh? :lol:

:lol: she knows good and well Wayne dont like no dark meat. she must have thought she could pass with her baby hairs. :lol:

so I saw a lady yesterday who had “designed” her mustache in the same way that chili does her edges. like how ginuwine used to do the side of his head. they need to :ban: ampro gel for once and for all.

Struggleisreal says:

===========
      I bet you see this Alot in your line of work :tea:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I sure hope so.

who had “designed” her mustache
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :wail: *wolf howls for you using ‘had’* :rofl:

Struggleisreal says:

I bet you see this Alot in your line of work :tea:
      ===========
      Not really on my side of time, only when I fly out to kick with you.

Wasting time says:

I was trying to go to Canada until JB started calling is niggas :no:

He will run so quick and far from blacks it aint goin to be funny.

like how Pink did, huh? :tea:

_________________________

Send Robin Thicke byke too! With his so called big dack!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I sure hope so.

OJ
      all the Jackson’s cept Janet
      Anne Coulter

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

who had “designed” her mustache
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      *wolf howls for you using ‘had’*

:hahaha: I didnt know what to call it. I was like did this bish really take a toothbrush to her face and do this? :no: lawd

only when I fly out to kick with you.
      :yes: yup, because I can tell/smell what’s out there :eek:
      :kona:

all the Jackson’s cept Janet
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^
      We wanna keep Mama Katie too. But Ken Doll Jacksun can get LOST.

@hearts and kisses,

Why send latoya back? She just found herself a tambourine player….,,who have the pah tantial to give her a baby.

@hearts and kisses,

WELP, just got word from MsTake that her appt at the GastroOligist did not go well :no:
      Told her she “BIG make no mistake about it”, but she ain’t Humungous so *sigh* yall be nice to here when she stops byke in :kona:

Milky says:

He will run so quick and far from blacks it aint goin to be funny.

like how Pink did, huh?

:fistbump:

aint that much pah tantial in the whole world. :nono:

VDot says:

Send Robin Thicke byke too! With his so called big dack!

Send him by my house first :yes:

Unshakeable :2dance: Hey honeybun! :)

Struggleisreal says:

Milky says:

:steer: <—— Bieber runnin from the blacks. "shait this niggs aint worth my cash"

VDot says:

Send Robin Thicke byke too! With his so called big dack!

Send him by my house first :yes:

:facepalm: :rofl:

Struggleisreal says:

A couple of days ago, I reached out to lost Rose, who needed some detective work.

Ms. DTTS – suggested opening mail, in the manner of freezing. Wanted to know how that WHACK situation worked out.

:ghost:

ION like how he’s all “yeah, I said it. What? :eek: ” but none of my coins have ever went his way so, not much I can do to hurt his cash flow :shrug:

@User,

If ampro styling gel is banned, all ethnic hell gone break loose. Even Jesus used pro to make his hair lay right before He posed for the Mona Lisa inspired picture mannie people have in their homes.

@hearts and kisses,

And that’s why we sending her back. :coffee:

Struggleisreal says:

Hello – Milky :newbie: here, what in the world is that in gravatar?

Talking about struggling. Back in the day when I stripped, I met a stripper, skinny like that. She made lots of cash, due to the gap she had. YEAP, YES, YES INDEED

Just put the letter in the freezer and use a letter opener or razor slowly. Should work good :tea:

I betchew wish we would have done Our Experiment last week, huh? :eek:

@DTTS,

hey sugar plum, witcho sweet, irresistable self. :kiss: how u be?

YEAP
      ^^^^
      THIS kills me everytime :dead:

all the Jackson’s cept Janet
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^
      We wanna keep Mama Katie too. But Ken Doll Jacksun can get LOST.

OK. Ms. Katie can stay but we sending Bobbi Kris and her brother/husband in her place. :yes:

Struggleisreal says:

OHHH MY GOODNESS – Please tell me this is not true @ USER – This could be a break in a case, I’m working on at Walgreens and Rite Aid. Large amounts of AMPRO GEL has been stolen in large amounts. You may need award.

MissHarlem says:

I’m just happy his 15 mins is coming to an end so win win for me :coffee:

@DTTS,

hey sugar plum, witcho sweet, irresistable self. :kiss: how u be?
      ========
      *girly girl laughter*
      I’m just fine, being my ole fine :winky: reSistable self :lol:

@User,

Give Toya and Sweetnesss clemency, mkay?

@User,

:chase: now you know Jesus only used the finest of frankensence and myrrh to lay down his hurrs. :nun:

Struggleisreal says:

:winky: reSistable self :lol:
      ++++++++++++++
      More like rotten eggs, but umm okay

Milky says:

Hello – Milky here, what in the world is that in gravatar?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

rubs chin, new huh? I will let you tell that story. That is black Barbie twerkin for them coins. Wait a min, HOL UP HOL UP! you use to be a strippa?????

@DTTS,

I bet u still bringin all the boys to the yard, huh?

Struggleisreal says:

:winky: reSistable self :lol:
      ++++++++++++++
      More like rotten eggs, but umm okay

:chase: YEAP! :hahaha:

@DTTS,

I bet u still bringin all the boys to the yard, huh?

@User,

Frankincense with a touch of ampro…..,instead of using a toofbrush like we do, he twisted up some papyrus or scroll paper and dipped it then applied it.

Konda like how we used to twist up paper to light the stove from the pilot light.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@Unshake. Why fo? What they deserve immunity for?

User Friendly says:

@User,

——–
      AND thee special Olives and thangs :rofl:

These hoes IS loyal to ampro gel :buttshake: :danban:

Unshakeable :rofl: I was trying to figure out what he used as his brush, & from which animal :lol:

Wasting time says:

Pankk ain’t leave us she was never one of us. LA and em wanted her to be us and she was like Hail NO !

I bet u still bringin all the boys to the yard, huh?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      EVERY TIME I see this I am going to think of Melissa McCarthy crazy azz sanging that in “Identity Thief”…she has ruined that song for me :dead:

@Heart,

Toya have had more septum deviation than Tamar and her diabetic inspired lover proposed. Between keeping her nose and her man in line, She has enough on her plate.

KDub, she is stupid :hahaha: How she was moving her body singing it :whistle: No, No, No, No NO :shakebutt:

Struggleisreal says:

Yes, ma’m Ms Milky – First Don’t HATE. Umm you can’t tell by my attached touched up photo. (rolleyes)

But yeah, I usta be one of the baddest strippers ever, well at least in my little town. We only had one club.

My stage name was Ms. Swallows.

:dead:
      ==========
      Ms.Swallows :ghost:

Milky says:

My stage name was Ms. Swallows.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sounds like it was you that was brangin all the boys to the yard! Moves in closer tell me what your trademark was, besides swallowing? You wasnt one of those strippas that lick azz were you? :kona:

OpinionHated says:

@User,

—————————
      wa de ras you made me spit all my coffee out on my monitor – this sh*t just made my day – thank you – you know how many times I almost burnt the house down lighting the burner like this…

****UPDATE about MsTake’s GAstrobypass APPT ****
      ^^^ SR style :lol:
      :facepalm: She just would not leave the office! :no: Wouldn’t take NO, for an answer SO, then she started to get LOUD and now she just got ezcorted out by the law, so she is picking up a Snick Snack now and sitting on her fave bench outside SO YALL PLEASE BE NICE TO HER WHEN SHE GET BYKE :kona:

@User,

Chicks are as faithful to ampro as they are to the dudes in lockup

Milky, who on here has your info. I got something you may wanna see :eek:
      *suspense*

Carl Rove – arsehole
      Stacey Dash – arse itcher

@Heart,

:dead: why I even ask. :rofl:

<— Has not used ampro gel in years. :rollseyes:

Ms Peaches says:

Most women never consider some men attractive until they think one has money.

—————————————————
      Like Luther Vandross

Wasting time says:

Peoples still use gel? :thinking:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

OJ
      all the Jackson’s cept Janet
      Anne Coulter

___________________________

Carl Rove – arsehole
      Stacey Dash – arse itcher

Bill Oriley
      Donald Sterling
      V. Stivianio
      Beyonce’s weave <— In exchange for some edges for Naomi.

Milky says:

Milky, who on here has your info. I got something you may wanna see
      *suspense*
      ___________________________

dtts only person who has my info is my wifey. and she has abadoned me so. I am on the hunt for a new one….. I know I aint loyal, but a bish has needs!!!!! I believe I gave you my email before and I am still waiting to see what you had to send me. Hmpffff!!!

Beyonce’s weave <— In exchange for some edges for Naomi.

_______________________________

:ghost:

@User,

I bet dem Chili inspired edges tell a far different story.

Milky says:

I gots those nick bag of edges if any roses need some!!! I also have eyebrows and lashes, buy a dime bag of eyelashes get a nick bag of eyebrows free! :kona:

:suck: