Did Joan Rivers Go Too Far By Calling Michelle Obama a ‘Tranny’?

Joan Rivers Michelle Obama

Joan Rivers may have crossed the line when she joked about first lady Michelle Obama after officiating a same-sex wedding recently.

A photographer asked the 81-year-old comedian if she thought America would ever see the first gay or female president.

“We already have it with Obama, so let’s just calm down,” she said. “You know Michelle (Obama) is a trans.”, Rivers quipped.

When asked to clarify her statement, Rivers replied that Mrs. Obama was “A transgender. We all know it.”

A representative for Rivers issued a statement from Rivers explaining that she was only complimenting Michelle Obama by referring to her as a man in a dress.

“I think it’s a compliment. She’s so attractive, tall, with a beautiful body, great face, does great makeup. Take a look and go back to La Cage Au Follies (sic). The most gorgeous women are transgender. Stop it already … and if you want to talk about ‘politically correct,’ I think this is a ‘politically incorrect’ attack on me because I’m old, Jewish, a woman and a ‘hetty’ — a heteosexual … and I plan to sue the reporter who, when he turned off his camera, tried to touch me inappropriately on the a** – luckily he hit my ankle. Read the book … if you think that’s silly, wait to (sic) you see what I say about FDR and Eleanor!”

• Barack Obama is just like you; the president shops at GAP
  • Video: Obama’s daughter is only 10?
  • Stella Foster defends the Obama kids
  • Celebrity Style: Sasha Obama’s Unicorn Sweater

293 Responses to “Did Joan Rivers Go Too Far By Calling Michelle Obama a ‘Tranny’?”

Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain't got no :shakebutt: puppylove says:

She is promoting her new book but she need to go have a seat in her pre purchased coffin.

sassyshe says:

:waves:

Morning all, back on us shores.

Is anyone surprised this came from joan rivers she always tries to push so far. They should put her on the view I can see her and whoopi going at it

Beta says:

Whatever bytch :tea: first lady in that pic looking like who TF gone check me boo

It amazes me, the most unfortunate faced and body people are Quick to call someone else UGLY\bad body.

JOAN go KILL URSELF ol Mean miserable hag

bama_n_jersey says:

What the heck ever Rivers…my FLOTHUS looks dang good and does not need all of that plastsic surgery your ‘one step from the grave a$s has’. Joan has never been funny to me.

How the reporter try to touch your butt, but touch your ankle instead. This is just STOOPID!!!!

VDot says:

Rivers replied that Mrs. Obama was “A transgender. We all know it.”

:eyeroll: Attention Whore

Milky says:

Joan you look like the Joker’s greatgrandmother with one foot in the grave, bish you look like the cryptkeepers ancient azz granny! FOH talking about our Michelle. This bish aint seen her :boobs: since she stuffed them in her pantyhose….. AGAIN FOH!!!

SummerBaby says:

Joan Rivers always goes too far if you ask me

I :thinks: this ol’ hag had already managed to die.

:offtopic:
      I’m :cuss: that I missed the salad tossing debate.

Anything good come out of it? :coffee:

Milky says:

That pic uptop is screaming “Wait until they get a load of me”

Milky says:

Anything good come out of it?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

pank eye!

@Sandrita
      What’s up with Beyoncé Putting up 7mil to build a housing complex for the Homeless??

The Pearl! says:

Meanwhile, did you all see this little New York newspaper “The Westview News” has a headline which reads: The **** In The White House?

Milky says:pic uptop is screaming “Wait until they get a load of me”

datsmdubya2u says:

ppl know she went too far. Tom bout its a compliment cause shes tall an attractive. So now all tall and attractive women are tranny now? GTFOHWTBS. :shotsfired:

The Pearl! says: Meanwhile, did you all see this little New York newspaper “The Westview News” has a headline which reads: The n!@@3R In The White House?
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Pearl I seen the headline, I couldn’t read the story though. It’s a damn SHAME

JerseyGirl68 says:

Do you think she got beard (wife or girlfriend of a homosexual man) or a tranny (a homosexual man who dresses like a female)? Blank stare.

Buttercup says:

Hey Roses :waves:

I just wanted to pop in and let y’all know that I miss y’all already. I think I’m going to like the new gig. They feed us constantly. I guess I’m going to have to start working out so that fat won’t be part of the lonely, bitter, muddacunt description.

Font with y’all later :kiss:

Joan Rivers been too far since 1987ish. I hate her old ass. Like passionately. Always have

VDot says:

I’m :cuss: that I missed the salad tossing debate.
      Anything good come out of it? :coffee:

Whatcha gotta add to the debate? That you enjoy doing it? :popcorn:

:bounce: COOL Beans Budda! :thumbsup:

——————————————-

ALL OF THIS and Ima take her out :karate: :chase: :whip: :shank: :shotsfired: :shotsfired1:

Dont come for the First Lady!!!

datsmdubya2u says:

@luvn did you see where in a 4th of July parade they had an outhouse as the “Obama Presidential Library”? :no:

Jdore says:

In what world is that a compliment???? Joan and Donald need to go in the same old folks home and sat down!

Yes DATS I did.

The Pearl! says:

luVn_liFe… says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Pearl I seen the headline, I couldn’t read the story though. It’s a damn SHAME
      But folks wanna question whether racism still exists? Pisses me off sooooooo much…..can we go back to salad tossing conversation before I get all :mad: :cuss:

Anything good come out of it?

nope. nothing but dinkleberries.

StripperOnAMinkRug says:

@luVn_liFe

I doubt she would post on something so positive that Beyoncé has done..

datsmdubya2u says:

@ luvn at a 4th of July parade? Who does that? Yt folks hate is eating them alive. Just like this great great grand muddacunt Joan Rivers

________________________________________

I’d love to witness a candid “real talk” conversation betweem the President and First Lady about the shyt they’ve seen since he’s been in office.

I bet that shyt AIN’T pretty at all….. :shrugs:

datsmdubya2u says:

@ longtime ask the secret service they’re exhausted tryin to investigate all the threats

The Pearl! says:

*clears throak* Um, @Lurker. Your gravis are KILLING ME!!!! Where the hell are you finding all this amputee photography? At first I didn’t even see her lil leggs standing up beside the couch! :rofl: :shame:

Unshakable says:

I have seen several presidents in my lifetime, and i can honestly say that i have never seen so much vitriol aimed at any other president / first lady. If you don’t care for their political platform, fine. But to resort to ad hominems is a low blow and only diminishes any merit your argument or perspective had. She was way out of line. There are certain things that may be thought of, but should never be articulated out loud.

Milky says:

Presidnt Obama does not get any respect at all. He is the flucking President and half the time they dont even address him as President Obama! They are so disrespectful if blacks disrespected the Sprite presidents like they do him all hell would break loose. FOH for real! :cuss:

The saddest part about Joan is that she thinks she’s funny when she’s not. She doesn’t get that calling someone a tranny is not a joke. You actually have to be more creative to make it funny.

in some other countries you might get beheaded for less.

The Pearl! says:

@Unshake….so eloquent! :clap:

Milky says:

Since when if you a woman and told that you look like a man in drag a compliment. BISH go get your azz in your coffin ret now!!! Bish looking like she been embalmed for about 20 years!!!! AGAIN JOAN FOH!!!!!

Just Looking says:

Hello Good People – Hope all had a Firecracking great Holiday Week-end.

This is hoart GOT DAMN MESS. Joan Rivers looks like a Tranny.

It’s hard to still understand why White People feel as though they can disrespect anyone. Especially the First Lady of the United States.

Honestly, if I can remember, I think comedians called Barbara Bush Sr. a Tranny as well.

luVn_liFe… says:

@Sandrita
      —————————–
      Now you know luvin we aren’t going to hear about that until the people are in and they just got showers and no tubs; or the fridge is Hair and not whirlpool and chit.

Anyonr know how to copy and paste on the GS5

Just Looking says:

We as a race, and generation X have kept a closer eye on politics than we have before since those of the past…

Just a couple of nights ago, I watched a documentary. The March on Washington. This docu were about the singers involved, Dr. King was not going to do the I have a Dream Speech, his friend the late GREAT Mahalia Jackson, urged him…. “you could hear her saying” Martin tell them about your dream.

This story reminds me of this….They or them don’t have time to listen to naysayers.

Ignore the Foolish <<<< Joan Rivers. Matter of Fact she looks like Death Walking.

~~~~~~~~~~~
      Very True

datsmdubya2u says:

Meanwhile great grandmother’s is catching po po beatdowns on camera and black people cant do ish about it…. :cry:

San ah make ya dance says:

Wait but she looks like a tranny :huh:

:offtopic:

I know y’all heard that new Jeezy See it All!
      It was my theme music this weekend :whistle:

Butter glad you like it and FYI you Fat by association my boo~

MisUnderstood says:

Again I gots nada for above post. That transgender wanna be isn’t worth my thoughts.

:offtopic:

I know y’all heard that new Jeezy Seen it All!
      It was my theme music this weekend :whistle:

San ah make ya dance says:

—————
      :thankyou:

Momma I made it!!! says:

@ Wasting my car was shaking to that song all weekend!!!! :listen:

Fawk this Ile melted face Bytch :cuss:

datsmdubya2u says: Meanwhile great grandmother’s is catching po po beatdowns on camera and black people cant do ish about it
      ~~~~
      Wont Do anything about it. If people would protest and stand for a cause by any means necessary (like in the 60s) and Stay TURNT UP about these injustices It may make a dif.
      Low and behold, people only care to Make a stand about babies unkempt hair and Such

datsmdubya2u says:

If one light bulb is burnt out in Bey’s housing complex we will be hearing about how theres massive suffering in the Carter Projects

THEY DRAGGED THE SHIAT OUT OF

William Jefferson Clinton

and they still call Hillary a Man, Tranny and Lesbian.

:waves: @ Luvie

and this ain’t not 60′s…

Folks ain’t standing for nothing, but lines in a ticket.

Just Looking says:Folks ain’t standing for nothing, but lines in a ticket.
      ~~~~
      :wave: Hey HOOKING. I know.

whatchU cooked for the fourth??

libra80sbaby says:

——————
      :lol: :yes: :|

datsmdubya2u says:

@luvin :claps: u said that! Somebody said on another site that this is happening to women cause blk men are pleasure seeking cowards who are scared to put the little crumbs they have been given on the line. I wont put that on just blk men tho. There’s apathy and cowardice across the board.

Joan wants to shrug it off and claim “just jokes” when she’s clearly crossed the line, but she’ll be the first to claim “too far” and “just hateful” if someone said the same about her doorter looking like a struggling tranny :rolleyes:
      She pulled this same stunt when she and her doorter were on celeb apprentice; she attacked the poker player lady and called her all kinds of racist slurs, then when she suspected she’d gone too far and was ‘revealing’ too much of her/their real selves, SHE called the woman a racist :eek: :wtf: mmmm-hmmmm… typical :tea:

@Luvie – I’ll be line tonight for Bey though…. :kona:

Didn’t have out our house…. THanks goodness

What I took to cousins house…..

Green Beans
      Cole Slaw
      7up Cake (Food Lion lemon soda, Lime Sweetener for mixed dranks) :nun:
      Pattied Hamburgers
      Smoked 3 Pork Shoulders and made BBQ
      Baked beans

The Pearl! says:

Dang, @Lookin! What did e’rybody else brang? Sounds like you did everything BUT have it at your house!

ShadeQueen46 says:

How do I change my gravi you guys?

Green Beans
      Cole Slaw
      7up Cake (Food Lion lemon soda, Lime Sweetener for mixed dranks) :nun:
      Pattied Hamburgers
      Smoked 3 Pork Shoulders and made BBQ
      Baked beans
      _________________________________

:eek:
      *licks screen* nom nom!

There’s apathy and cowardice across the board.
      ~~~~~~~~~
      Yep. It’s very sad. Seems like all the suffering, marching and fighting from MLK and the like was all for naught

Hey Fancy Nancy – How ya doern :hug:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      THIS??????????????? Is why we try our HARDEST to NOT to HAVE SHAT at MY MAMA house. You gotta brang EVERYdayumTHING! She has declared herself RETIRED from the game. Okay. We get it. You did your 40-45 years of cooking AND hosting. But I will be DAYUMED if I pack up my whole KITCHEN and bring it to your house lady! Last straw was my sister had to take the daggone TURKEY fryer AND all that oil round her house two Thanksgivings ago! I had to bring turkey AND ham. We had to do ALL the sides! Nope :stop:

————————
      :yes:
      You right

The Pearl! says: @Lookin! What did e’rybody else brang? Sounds like you did everything BUT have it at your house!
      RIght, Hooking hubby smoked SO much FOOD :hurl: just a lot
      He made smoked lobster\mac and cheese it was too DIE FOR!
      He out did his self, Now he’ll be eating smoked meat all week

in other news:

Casey Anthony said the world owes her an apology (yes, the world!). Nancy Grace bout to get in that ass.

they found the body of missing 12 year old Talaija Dorsey in louisiana and they think the mother’s boyfriend did it (no NEW dads!)

User Friendly says: Casey Anthony said the world owes her an apology
      ~~~~~~~~
      :huh:

Wasting time says:

Casey Anthony said the world owes her an apology
      ————————————-
      :facepalm:

Just Looking says:

@Pearl – You iZ what as a WHIP! Come him and hug my neck.

Ummm yeah, me and Mista was like we got took. :yes: :sad:

My mama brought the hotdogs and buns..

Ohh and I bought $$$
      hamburger buns too
      Watermelon, catelope, kiwi
      and 4 gallons of Sangria – That I made from SCRATCH
      boiling mixing spices :mad: :fuss:
      Rented tables and chairs :cry:

We spent $$$$$, that I was gonna use for something…don’t know what, but hell.

It was mista’s family…and we was suppose to show receipts and we was suppose to square up after event…everybody was lookn like refugees about their smiles by the end of the night

Did I say I was mad….

Nancy Grace bout to get in that ass.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I AM SO HERE FOR IT TOO. When Nan gets aholdt to ya…WELP :shrug:

Talaija Dorsey…we had a case here in NC reminded me of this one. Brittany Loritts. Her stepdad raped her and killed her…what I thought of when I heard about it :sad:

JLo! :hug:
      (show-off :rolleyes: ) :lol:

hmmm… I think I’m getting hungry now. just so happens that my bruhNlaw smoked a pork shoulder yesterday and we got a lil bit left…
      *slides to the kitchen before Mister remembers the stash* :kona:

my sister had to take the daggone TURKEY fryer AND all that oil round her house
      ___________________________________

:crying1:

I AM SO HERE FOR IT TOO. When Nan gets aholdt to ya…WELP

__________________________________

:smh: see there. this is why when men ask if they can come upstairs and use my bathroom I say no. you cant even know which one is my bell. I’ll meet you downstairs :nono:

dudes will size you up just to see how much they can get away with. gotta watch em!

@Dubb – Yes, a bish packed up whole fuggn Grocery Store

:sad: :cry: <<<<Real Tears

Ohh and 3 tents

We didn't have at hour house, because we live on culdesac…Our neighbor a sheriff is an asshole and he don't want nobody on his grass. To save him and mister from doing jail time…That was too many people 52

everybody was lookn like refugees about their smiles by the end of the night
      ————————–
      I know this look oh to well!

Now unless a certain family member ask me to do it, I don’t bring ****! I give the host $50 and I bring a bottle and my mixers with me.

dang looking they got over like some fat rats. well at least you didnt have to clean up afterwards.

you didnt clean up too, did you? :bite:

everybody was lookn like refugees about their smiles by the end of the night
      ____________________________________

:crying1: :ghost:

@Nancy – Next time you should come….hell what’s a couple more folks. :shrug:

Ain’t shiat left. But some baked beans that I didn’t take over there…

Had to cook yesterday. Like Really? We got nothing left but beans.

So have grilled some chicken, fried some cabbage, and got damn beans. If I go to grocery store again, they gonna believe I opened a restaurant.

I had two aunts and cousin drive from VA 86 miles one way…the day of to eat.

@Dubb – Gonna retire like your mama….

had two aunts and cousin drive from VA 86 miles one way…the day of to eat
      ——————————

thank you hun, but I dare not impose or add to your workload :lol:
      besides… who gon’ feed my crew if EYE don’t buy-out Costco? :shrug:
      apparently, I’m the only one gifted and talented enough to set fire to some charcoal and manage to throw misc meats on said fire :tea:

Milky says:

this is how my hubby’s family is, always want to come to our house for holiday dinners, but never brang shait. I stopped doing it and they all be looking around on holidays saying who’s cooking. I always look away like :whistle: Yall thank imma be in the kitchen all day cooking and tired by the time yall get here and yall dont bring shait. FOH!!!! And my freeloading azz sista always want to pack up all the damn food, bish maybe I want to feed my family leftovers for a couple of days, I DID BUY AND COOK ALL OF THE FOOD!!!! #endrant

~~~~~~
      :dead:

Just Looking says:

@User and Wasting – Yes, I helped clean up! Cause I wanted to make sure I have all my sterno holders and wire racks back…

It was held on Sat…so we went over there yesterday. Hubby packed up tables, tents and chairs…

Gonna chalk up and tithing and feeding the hungry.

Wasting time says:

Milky my cousin in law sisters were making they take home plates and taking them to the car on Friday :no:
      My aunty friend some porgies and we ate that s h i t on the low. Someone kept saying they got fish they got fish we looking like “Where” :rofl:

Just Looking says:

@Nancy – Ohhh, I got a aunt, she buy out the store. Cook, come to my house brings salad dressing, TAKES food and then goes home and saves her food for another week.

You don’t want me talkn bout you. :tea:

_______________________________________

:no:

:whistle: *hums MJ’s ‘you are not alone* :whistle:

Do you know how much OIL it take to fill up a TURKEY FRYER? ALOT. What REALLY irritates us is when out of town fam be here and will say something like…”oh what a NICE spread”…MamaDub will smile and take ALL THE CREDIT. :biggrin: My aunt (the one who hasnt had ANY CHILL EVER IN HER LIFE) once spoke up for us and was like and she aint COOK NOTTA NAH. She aint even contribute NAPKINS. My NIECES did ALL of it. The grands helped TOO. My mama was PIST. :mad:

________________________

well at least you got to SEE the food. all I got to do was drive the car with food in the trunk. once we got to the park I ended up stuck with the kids who wanted to go on ALL.THE.RIDES :woohoo:

by the time we got back to the picnic area it was dark and the coals had burned out. it was time to pack it up and go. lucky me, I got to drive the empty containers back :rolleyes: then managed to get lost on the highway with the kids knocked out in the backseat on the way home. :crying:

Neighbor’s fireworks land in playpen on porch and critically burn 4-month-old Ohio baby:
      ~~

Wasting time says:

Yeah looking; lesson learned or in the future have hubby collect the third week of June. By then rent; cell and electric done been paid :yes: I’ve been where you were and :no: I give the host $50 and have my Henny or Bacardi Dark and Pepsi with me.

~~~~~~
      :facepalm: laWD

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Told yall this is OUR UNCLE. MY MAMA BABY BROTHER. That nukka makes HIS TO-GO PLATE FIRST. Will wrap it up and THEN make his right now plate. First of all WHY is you even IN THE KITCHEN? What other MAN do you SEE in here? Second of all…there are FOLKS in here still aint ATE YET SIR. :chase: Sitcho rude azz DOWN.

My mama was PIST. :mad:
      ———————
      Ya mama ain’t never having her over.
      That heifer telling all her business and chit :no;

The Pearl! says:

Oh, Damn! @Looking, I started sumthin and then got busy! :ashamed: These family BBQ stories are funny (@KDubb)

aw, hell! And now they’re playing Champagne Life!!! :hide:

Just Looking says:

@Nancy – Yes, hubby act like you can put meat on grill and take a got dman nap. So I now put scarf and towel on head, to save have from smelling like smoke and our marriage. SIGGGGHHHHHHH

Just Looking says:

:rofl: she know she wrong for that. eat up your groceries and hers too? hell nah.

Gonna chalk up and tithing and feeding the hungry.
      __________________________

EYE SWEAR I just had this same thought yesterday! found out my sister be ‘checking on’ my parents everyday, but she feeding them from mcdonalds! :smack: :wtf: so now I gotta start preparing meals for them for the week to keep their arteries from exploding :facepalm:

^^^^^^^^^^^
      DANG! :no:

Blind Items Revealed
      January 9, 2014
      This B list celebrity who is only that high because of his wife was all over women in a club this week and took two of them back to his hotel room with two more being brought by this A listcelebrity/former athlete.
      Swizz Beatz/Shaquille O’Neal

Blind Items Revealed
      January 6, 2014
      This now most well known brother of a singing family hides three of his cars at a neighbor’s house so they cannot be repossessed or seized in some of the judgments that have been filed against him. Apparently he trusts his neighbors a lot because one of them has a great deal of cash they hold for the singer.
      Jermaine Jackson

This B list mostly movie actor has only been married about a month. His wife has already fled to a friend’s home twice because of the drinking and violence. So far he has been able to persuade her to come back each time. If this is anything like his past relationships the beatings will only get worse.
      Terrence Howard

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      You cant feed old folks McD’s! Lawd @Nan. I think even 19yoDub know better than THAT! :facepalm:

Someone kept saying they got fish they got fish we looking like “Where” :rofl:
      __________________________

:hahaha: :fistbump: :rofl:

@ luvin which is precisely why I want TH to play Richard Pryor

Beyonce’s latest self titled album,”Beyoncé”, reaches double platinum status…

:tea:

Just Looking says:

@Dubb – I’ve always wanted to fry a turkey. But it sound like a need a Vat of Oil. Then there is a possibility of catching my deck, then house on fire. You is experienced fryer of turkeys, Yes :yes:

@Wasting – Suppose to start working on next year even, but I don’t want to be the collector of money. :nono: Then there is signing of a contract. DEM KNEE GROWS want to rent a house for 24 people….Um that is 10K for 4th of July Time period. They planning for me to go to jail huh? Cause they know they not gonna pay…This would lead to unspeakable rage….

datsmdubya2u says:luvin which is precisely why I want TH to play Richard Pryor
      ~~~
      lol

all I got to do was drive the car with food in the trunk.

______________________________

:crying1: :crying1:
      I’m sorry for :hahaha: but… :crying1:
      um…. :hug:

Milky says:

Told yall this is OUR UNCLE. MY MAMA BABY BROTHER. That nukka makes HIS TO-GO PLATE FIRST. Will wrap it up and THEN make his right now plate. First of all WHY is you even IN THE KITCHEN? What other MAN do you SEE in here? Second of all…there are FOLKS in here still aint ATE YET SIR. Sitcho rude azz DOWN.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      this is what I am talking about. My sister does the same thang! She makes plates for her no good azz hubby her and kids for dinner for the next day, but this bish will pack up half a pan of ribs. Whey you gotta be so inconsiderate. You aint brought nothing or put in on anything. Then will sit there and eat. I started making her to go plate and believe me it is only enough for a toddler to eat!! :cuss:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

EYE SWEAR I just had this same thought yesterday! found out my sister be ‘checking on’ my parents everyday, but she feeding them from mcdonalds! so now I gotta start preparing meals for them for the week to keep their arteries from exploding

ugh. you cant eat Micky D’s after you turn 30. good thing you found out! your sister needs to watch Supersize Me.

First of all WHY is you even IN THE KITCHEN? What other MAN do you SEE in here?
      _____________________________________

CRINE :crying1:

@Nancy – Awwww :hug: I’m sorry :hug:

Dang, arteries, feets and hands may be on swole.

Stopped for wings with co-workers, left restaurant got in vehicle…FOOT WAS SWOLE. Salt and me, don’t mixx.

Just Looking says:

I have an indoor one. it takes a gallon of oil for mine. you can only use a certain size (small) turkey though.

datsmdubya2u says:

All this good food talk..I got invited to a friend’s house lawd knows I was reluctant they azzes servin greasy oven ribs and potato salad from Kroger :hurl: they ate up boff my cakes tho..wasnt ish there worth even taking home

________________________________

:rofl: :rofl:

:phew: honestly, I prefer to do the grilling cause Mister be doing too much :no: I can be just doing a lil something quick for just us and he’ll have the charcoal stacked up like we bout to tailgate for for 3 or 4 hours :facepalm:

Wasting time says:

Nancy we were dying. It was too funny but how you make your now and to go plate at the same damn time :no: just bad! My aunt said she’d be in jail ‘fo they ate all her good fish!

datsmdubya2u says:

@ nancy your man is the king of bbq :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~

This year we will be smoking one :bounce:

Just Looking says:

@Nancy – Yes, “tyrone” does this too…He likes using lighter fluid. FEWL I bought the coals that don’t need that. :facepalm:

Ask why I am a expert now. Soaking wood chips, placing coal to one side of the grill. Then this NUT…went into the pantry, wet some chips…in the faucet. Then put them on the grill..

When the food was done and served…First compliment. “Tyrone” says “yeah, you got to take your time smoking the meats.”

Blanche Devereaux says:

……………………………….
      We reuse the mess out of that grease as much as it costs

____________________________________

EYE don’t eem eat mcdonalds! I might get a fish sammich once in a while, but daily? no ma’am :no: she bringing them ‘treats’ in exchange for gas money and whatever other ‘need’ she let slip :no:

Just Looking says:

@Luvie – Smoking is less expensive… RIGHT?

70 dollas of oil. Can you keep this oil? And for how long?

MrsL says:

Have we already discussed Lil Mo shading Prince?

Blanche Devereaux says:

We reuse the mess out of that grease as much as it costs
      ______________________________

:fistbump: hells yeah!

let it cool all the way down then poured it right back in the jug it came in. nice and seasoned too.

We use an oil blend for our fryer. Because I have a peanut allergy and b/c it is cheaper. IT STILL COST about $60 though. And yes 4-5 gallons sound about right @Luvn. We looked into the countertop sized one and veto’d it. We indeed would have to fry about 3-4 small turkeys to feed everyone vs the big one where we can drop 2 big birds and be DONE. :lol:

Blanche Devereaux says:we have a big one it takes five gallons on Peanut oil $70+ to fry it. But it’s so DelisH and WORTH IT!
      ……………………………….
      We reuse the mess out of that grease as much as it costs
      ~~~~
      YUP we do TOO we usually use it for thanksgiving,Xmas and new year and If lucky once more.

JustlOOking it is less expensive, hubby just purchased a smoker for the Fourth.

Blanche Devereaux says:

Have we already discussed Lil Mo shading Prince
      ……………………………………………….
      What did she say :popcorn:

MrsL says:

Have we already discussed Lil Mo shading Prince?

:facepalm: Old Lady Mo needs to go head on with that.

Wasting time says:

Have we already discussed Lil Mo shading Prince?
      —————————–
      Not yet but I bet if some one told him he’d be like “WHO??!?!; oh she wanted to use the bathroom? She gotta wait like errybody else”

MrsL says:

Blanche Devereaux says:

Have we already discussed Lil Mo shading Prince
      ……………………………………………….
      What did she say :popcorn:

****
      via MTV.com

If there were proper guidelines or rules for feuding, one of them would probably be: Don’t F— with Prince. Lil Mo learned that the hard way during Essence Festival this weekend.

The R&B singer (you might remember her from hits like Ja Rule’s “Put it on Me”) was backstage at the Superdome in New Orleans on Saturday night, and got annoyed that she was being bumped around and “pushed in the stomach” just because Prince was trying to make his way to the stage.

“had VIP passes to meander the whole superdome dude talmbout ‘we gotta hold the walk through cuz PRINCE coming through the back,” she wrote in a since deleted Instagram post, adding, “b**** wtf. I don’t want to see him. I had to PEE.”

No big deal, right?

But then she decided to take it a step further, by posting a critical note about Prince’s set, and pointing out that he couldn’t hit his high notes. That didn’t sit so well with his fans, who went crazy with the insults in her comments section.

_______________________________

no mystery here. you’re obviously a real cook; I am not. mister ordered a turkey fryer off the HSN a few years ago. we been frying turkey ever since. it’s an indoor fryer and you can put it right on your counter top (although I normally set it up in the garage cause of the greasy smell). get you a vat of peanut oil, inject your turkey, sprankle and pat down your spices, drop it in the fryer, and gone byke and finish cooking the rest of your dinner.

bama_n_jersey says:

Have we already discussed Lil Mo shading Prince?

****************
      How she manage to do that. Prince seems like he has the ‘don’t give a DAMN attitude’

Milky says:

Charlemagne swear he has a mancrush on Prince and Nephew Tommy said dont look into his eyes, talking about he was mesmerized just by looking Prince in the eyes…. :rofl: Mo sit you azz down somewhere, who are you to shade Prince? I see you pissy azz waited!!!!

Blanche Devereaux says:

No big deal, right?
      ……………………………………..

Now see….
      I like Mo…and I know a LOT of people dont but BABY don’t come for Prince you will lose a fan TODAY.

:vomit: now here come the ugly ass pictures of plates of food. it MIGHT taste good but it sho aint photogenic!! between that and ugly kids Im surprise the internet hasnt thrown up yet.

your sister needs to watch Supersize Me

Nawl now :nono:
      she just need her arse kicked for that. plain & simple. :eek:

not only did Kimmode hate her honeymoon, now she’s refusing to pay for it…
      According to an insider, they refused to pay a $20,000 bill for their Irish honeymoon stay!
      According to a source, they packed up after dinner complaining the castle was “too big” and that cellphone reception was dismal, checking in to the Ballyfin House in Co Laois instead.
      But according to hotel insiders, the hotel had already ordered countless items to satisfy their over-the-top demands, and when Kimye reversed the deposit on their American Express card, the hotel staff were left on the hook for thousands! “Everyone is shocked to say the least,” an insider said. “The castle is out a fortune on their honeymoon. It is absolutely awful.”
      This KumDupmster Never pays for much to BEGIN with,Now her KumDrinker hubby is following her steps
      THIS IS NOT A Good look Kanye :nono:

The R&B singer (you might remember her from hits like Ja Rule’s “Put it on Me”)

:cloud:

:cuss: Just how long is that DAMN flight from Boston to Atlanta?

between that and ugly kids Im surprise the internet hasnt thrown up yet
      :ghost:

CRINE!

Milky says:

And why is she still calling herself Lil Mo? Aint shait little about her, not even her weave… And Bish if you didnt want to see Prince why the hell was you there??? You lucky Prince didnt monkeystomp yo azz in his high heels!!!!

Long Time Lurker says:

Just how long is that DAMN flight from Boston to Atlanta?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Sandra done got scurred in the air and hugged up in some big :boobs: She in heaven right now, no time for us!! :tittays: <—- fluck them Roses!!!

You lucky Prince didnt monkeystomp yo azz in his high heels!!!!
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      Or take his scepter across her head!

I should have gave SR one of my Volume pills. she would have been good to go :thumbsup:

THIS IS NOT A Good look Kanye :nono:
      ———————————-

__________________________________

lawd @dats! :no:
      you got to learn to leave yourself a lil something at the house JUST IN CASE.
      we got setup like that last thanksgiving. my auntie talmbout she want everybody at her house for the holiday. I told her we were gonna be a lil late. indeed I fried my turkey did my ham, mac & cheese, etc. before we left home. good thing, cause when we got there indeed EVERYBODY was at her house, literally. she had tables setup in the living room! it looked like feed the hungry up in there, and I aint knowed half the folks in the line. :facepalm:

:woohoo:
      thankyaJeeZuZ! it’s almost 2 :phew:

Wasting time says: And they wondering why the Carters are like :stop: Hole up! We don’t f u c k with themz !! :lol:
      ~~~~~~
      RIGHT!
      Now Ye is equivalent to “trailer park” :hahaha:

MILKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Your Gravie though :rofl: I jut BOL

Just Looking says:

@Nancy – I’m fixin to order that deep fryer and……..the pressure cooker.

The presser cooker, I borrowed one from my friend for Easter. Need a test run. I put my Corned Beef that had been soaking for 5 days. LAWD HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL, GUT AND HINDPOTS….

Really don’t eat met, but that day of Easter Risen Sunday. I ate that juicy fall apart corned beef. I stopped a couple of places since that sell it…Be talking shiat to folks at the counter too. Like you call that Corned Beef. You aint had mine.

Amateurs

Mista be sliding off to the side, like you gotta tell everybody they can’t cook.

@Nancy – Yes, “tyrone” does this too…He likes using lighter fluid.
      _____________________________________

dis happened to me Saturday :facepalm: I finally told him, ‘that’s enough, fire marshal bill’ :rolleyes:

_____________________________________

I’ve hidden my hickory chips from Mister… I think they down the basement somewhere… :no:

————————
      :kona: <—– Ya Man!

WOOHOO!!
      my MIL in just got an offer on a new JOB Serious LOOT :bounce:

:bow: thank you lord, Im SEW happy for her :happy:

:stop: showing off. thats why you had to cook everything cuz you done told everybody else they cant cook :lol:

—————————–
      Full circle! It all makes sense now.
      His family was like just let her do it all any way!

MILKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Your Gravie though I jut BOL
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      WHAT??? My puscee is poppin tryin to make a coupla dollas!!!

_______________________________________

yep!
      maybe one more turkey for Easter; after that it’s fish fry time :yes:

datsmdubya2u says:

@nancy IKR! I left there hungry yhan a mug… :mad: luckily the bomb bbq place was open

so have yall seen that Ciara is really really truly rocking blond dredlocks? :lolsign:

lil Back to the Future is so confused.

MrsL says:

Blanche Devereaux says:

Now see….
      ****

I was cool with Mo until she started running her mouth crazy on a consistent basis. Shading Prince in the music industry to me is like career suicide. Maybe she’s losing it? :think:

Milky says:

My hubby cant make a goodt fiya to save his life. He make a fiya, we aint eating until the next day! Take 18 hours to grill some damn wangs! :cuss:

User Friendly says: have yall seen that Ciara is really really truly rocking blond dredlocks?
      ~~~~
      :ido:
      she looks HIDEOUS!

Beta says:

My dumb ass SIL got her ass locked on on the 4th for a DUI :facepalm: I think we need to do an intervention cause she is doing the most and she was staggering drunk with it

LAWD HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL, GUT AND HINDPOTS….
      _____________________________________

:ghost:

guhl :phew: you done lost your mine!!!! :hahaha: :hahaha: :rofl: :rofl:

Milky says:

@Beta Awww!!! Yeah you might want to go ahead and send her to Iyanla… She will fix her!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      she had little next month and fluck it I aint combing my shait no mo :lol: <—– Cierror protesting combing her hur!!!

Beta says:

My dumb ass SIL got her ass locked on on the 4th for a DUI I think we need to do an intervention cause she is doing the most and she was staggering drunk with it

if jail aint the intervention in and of it self then I dont know what else yall gonna say :shrugs: is that her first one? I heard the fine is something serious too.

good thing nobody was hurt. :pray:

Ok.
      I had lunch at my desk so I can tell yall the drama.

I have cousins who share a BD. we gonna name them C1 and C2. C1 was with him a long time and C2 liked him and had him thinking C1 was creeping. He got drunk, C2 came to comfort him and bam! Baby. He is now engaged to C1 and C2 been a thorn but C1 love that baby though.

C2 come to the family BBQ with her new boo; :no: another family member ex; who wasn’t at the BBQ when C2 showed up but I’m going to assume somebody “whoody Whood” cause C3 pulled up; drunk in hate; half parked and went pure off. Now dude didn’t know but when C3 was going off this nigga gonna say :stop: this that cousin :rofl: C3 Screaming she knew who you were she knew who you were!

Later after thangs are calm our old old aunt gonna sit C2 down and tell her she get her heaux ways honest cause her momma was one and her granny was one too :rofl: but what they didn’t do was mess with mens who had once messed with family and she get enough attention already being a heaux and we all know she wasn’t going to get more sleeping with the family left overs. I :dead: on the spot

Milky says:

where is the little crazy haired emote? That is the one I meant to use. :rofl:

User it’s her first one she hit a tree in front of a policeman :nono: just dumb

:bow: thank you lord, Im SEW happy for her :happy:
      __________________________________

me too Luvie :danban: :danban1: <<<praisebreak
      (happy for her until she make Luvie mad again :lol: )

bama_n_jersey says:

—————————–
      Full circle! It all makes sense now.
      His family was like just let her do it all any way!
      ****************

:yes: she ain’t tell all this in the original story. Makes sense now…

she had little next month and fluck it I aint combing my shait no mo _________________

:lol: nah she has the dredlock extensions. I think they wrap a coarse texture of weave around your own hair. newborns are so demanding that you need a low maintenance do.

@wasting I :love: your aunt.. That is some honesty for C2′s azz! :rofl:

Beta says:

Waited on her and my bro to come over Friday kept calling didn’t get an answer bro called Saturday and told us what happened she has risked a lot with this bullshyt and she don’t think she has a problem she was thin now she looks like she is 6 mos preggers

—————————–
      Full circle! It all makes sense now.
      His family was like just let her do it all any way!

———————————————————

ALL ^^^^^^^ THIS!
      *takes byke one of my sympathy hugs* :rolleyes: j/k :hug:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says: :bow: thank you lord, Im SEW happy for her :happy:
      __________________________________

me too Luvie :danban: :danban1: <<<praisebreak
      (happy for her until she make Luvie mad again :lol: )
      ~~~~~~~~~~~
      :lol: WHET IS Dat suppose to mean?????

is this about last holidays??

User it’s her first one she hit a tree in front of a policeman :nono: just dumb
      ————————–
      I’m sorry but :rofl:
      Come on man!!!

the crazy haired sign is lolsign :lolsign:

surprised sandra didnt call it blue ivy.

Momma I made it!!! says:

Yall keep talking bout food and im tryna un fatmyself from all the shiat I ate this weekend!!! :mad: :wail:

SMH,BETA that is terrible.
      In FL DUI Convictions will drag u thru the mud, dump and in a landfill; hopefully it does where U guys are and She GET’s it!

:no:

bama_n_jersey says:

Oh Shiat @Wasting!!!! I think I would have died….and I bet C1 whoody Whood to C3 and told her what was going on. :rofl:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

:hi: everbody!!! I miss chatting with yall

_____________________________________

:think: um, I thought we had already concluded that the artist still known as Lil Mo was ackin bye pola :hi: back when she left her husband :shrug:

Momma I made it!!! says: Yall keep talking bout food and im tryna un fatmyself from all the shiat I ate this weekend!!!
      ~~~~
      *PointsToUthenme*
      You and Me both! I didn’t really eat a lot, Just more meat then Usual
      :vomit:
      Fruit\veggie week :crying1:

Milky says:

User it’s her first one she hit a tree in front of a policeman
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Wow I am glad she is okay, yeah yall might have to put her in rehab. Alot of people will not see that they need rehab for alcoholism until their bodies start to suffer. MY MIL has to go to rehab twice for it and I didnt realize the withdrawals was just like drug addicts or worst. I will be :pray: for you sister, that is one demon that needs to be cast away!!!

Momma I made it!!! says:

:rofl: @ wasting aunt you cant get ur heaux card revoked by messing wit family member exs

BROWNSkin!!
      What’s UR Deal woman? blocked at work? or you got a man and cait be apart of the lonely miserable garden anymore??

No need to be sorry Wasting :lol:

Luvn ion know the fines here but I heard anywhere from 3000-to 6000 :eek:

bama_n_jersey says:

@Momma…didn’t you know we were all fat anyway? Just accept it…. :sarcasm:

bama_n_jersey says:

————————-
      Bama I ain’t even think about that :rofl:
      It was bad and we are wasted and every one looking like it was a tennis match :no:

Blanche Devereaux says:

Ok.
      I had lunch at my desk so I can tell yall the drama.
      ……………………………………………

:rotfl: Wasting done got me in trouble for giggling while I’m on a call LORD :crying1:

Blanche Devereaux says:

Ok.
      I had lunch at my desk so I can tell yall the drama.
      ……………………………………………

Momma I made it!!! says:

surprised sandra didnt call it blue ivy

——————————————–

:ghost: :wail:

Beta says:

Thanks Milky TASK gone have her ass pissing in a cup weekly and fines through the roof this is not going to end well cause she is the type of drunk that will :box: your ass over her liquor

Beta says: ion know the fines here but I heard anywhere from 3000-to 6000 :eek:
      ~~~
      here you getting a 6 month suspension
      then have to go to appeal for a hardship license
      Get an SR22 which is basically insurance for your hardship license
      12 months probation with fee’s
      Driving school that cost over $500
      Insurance goes thru the roof
      and Community Service Hours

:bite:

chile Cheese! Fcuk life for that I would tell em give me JAIl :mad:

@Beta :pray: hope everything works out for your fam, maybe that was the wake-up call she needed.

@Wasting :shrug: I don’t eem know where to start… :rofl: :ghost:

Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain't got no :shakebutt: puppylove says:

@Beta here on CA some 1st time offenders get a $10,000 fine and have to install a breathalyzer in their car

Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain’t got no :shakebutt: puppylove says: here on CA some 1st time offenders get a $10,000 fine and have to install a breathalyzer in their car
      ~~~
      AND they breathalyzer in Fl
      which you have to pay to install
      chile by the time all that supervision and FEE’s\fines are tallied up ur well over 15-20K

SHEEEEEEEEEEEETTTE :nono:

Wasting time says:

Mr. Time was so :ashamed: he hasn’t been around C2 but once I think because she did it to me once but she played her self cause I was just getting rides from dude to beat curfew but she was :humping: him. He and I are still cool and every once in a while he’ll say if I didn’t mess with her you’d have my last name :yes:
      He even told me how she put the word out and was looking for him for a couple weeks and they met up through mutual friends of theirs.

Momma I made it!!! says:

@ bama I forgot Ill go eat something else while being miserable and lonely too LOL

surprised sandra didnt call it blue ivy.
      ____________________________

um, you can go! :chase:

Just Looking says:

@User and Wasting – Yeah, It’s not that I tell them…..See what had Happened. Would never tell family…or Friends that…

Just folks at
      I did something when we was dating, and every since then.. They was like.

Thinks folks be afraid of using spices. Not to cover, but to enhance.

Beta says:

My dad had 7 DUI’s in his lifetime and before he stopped drinking he just started walking home and if he got caught they just threw him in the drunk tank and let him sleep it off then let him go when he would wake up :hahaha:

@Wasting :shrug: I don’t eem know where to start… :rofl: :ghost:
      ————————-
      Y’all knew it was gonna be a mess on Thursday :rofl:
      I just didn’t think. We’ll my dad said she can’t come back!!
      He said we grown and that is way to much for his old nerves :lol:

Beta says:

:blink: see if ain’t even worth it :phew:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

@Luvn They blocked me at work :cry: I try to sneak up here on my lunch but that’s too short of a time to clown with yall. Is everybody behaving?!! Lol

Momma I made it!!! says:

@Beta please tell your cousin to get help….Ive been hit by not one but TWO drunk drivers and I know the first ones life was messed up because of it. When we were in our deposition it looked like he wanted to apologize sooooo bad but didnt because his lawyer was there.

Is everybody behaving?!!
      ~~~~~~~~
      NEVER!
      :hug:

Atypical says:

Joan Rivers is always offending people. It’s her shtick. She made a joke about that wackjob who kidnapped the girls and held them against their wills like 10 years. She’s not going to apologize either. @SandraRose Are you going to do a post about the weirdo who “forgot” his son in the car while he was at work? That story gets stranger and stranger…

Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain’t got no :shakebutt: puppylove says:

________________________________________

lawd, I remma running into this dude I went to school with at the mall …we chatted, exchanged numbers, and he started calling me. we started talmbout maybe going to dinner or sum. then, why he let slip that he had to blow into a tube to start his car????????????!!!!! :wtf: and why I was so dumb, I didn’t understand right away what he was talmbout! :smack: so the more he explains the more I’m looking at the phone :cell: like :blink: :shocked: :no: we never did manage to set up a date :tea:

Beta says:

Momma we talk to SIL all the time about it but if she don’t want the help what can you do and I hate you’ve been hit by those drunks ion know why they think that shyt is cool

_______________________________________

:rofl: @Blanche… she unprofessional :rofl:

Wilson, NC. Dude goes to rob a bank with a FULL dread wig on…and it fell off. :dead: They got the whole thing on tape. I CAINT. :crying1: And fugg my sister who sent me this story. :chase: Get out my inbox! Tambout when Set It Off goes wrong…

Investigators are searching for an armed man whose wig disguise fell off as he robbed a State Employees Credit Union in Wilson on Monday morning.

Wilson police said the man walked into the credit union on Ward Boulevard at 10:45 a.m., displayed a weapon and demanded money. He was last seen on a bicycle behind the building.

Wilson, NC. Dude goes to rob a bank with a FULL dread wig on…and it fell off
      ________________________________________

alright yall, let me go plan dinner for the ol’ folks. clearly I’ve over-stayed my time here… :ghost:

@Dubb, good day to you ma’am :rolleyes: :kona:

Beta says:

Wilson, NC. Dude goes to rob a bank with a FULL dread wig on…and it fell off.

:dead:

He was last seen on a bicycle behind the building.

:ghost:

Who Dat says: Wilson, NC. Dude goes to rob a bank with a FULL dread wig on…and it fell off. :dead: They got the whole thing on tape. I CAINT. :crying1: And fugg my sister who sent me this story. :chase: Get out my inbox! Tambout when Set It Off goes wrong
      :rofl: :rofl:
      :rofl: :hahaha: :crying: :rofl:

:dead: !

Blanche Devereaux says:

…………………………………..

OHMAHGERDDDDDDDDDD :crying1: :rotfl: I CAN NOT TODAY…what is wrong with people :no:

Momma I made it!!! says:

@ Beta you are so right cant force someone to fix a problem that they dont see as a problem but I really hope this was a wake up call. It couldve been wayyyy worst she coulda hit that tree and ended her life.

Momma I made it!!! says:

:wail: someone is gonna see that video and clown him!!! He’s gonna get caught cause someone cousin gonna show errrbody!!!!!

This fugga walked in looking STRAIGHT like Maxi Priest. When I say FULLY dreadlocked in the still video photo??? And the ish done FELL OFF mid-stickup. :ghost: Me and co-worker in this bish CRINE. :wail: My sister is an azz.

WRAL dot com. FIRST story.

Tambout when Set It Off goes wrong…

:dead:

BUT THEN IT GETS WORSER!!!!

He was last seen on a bicycle behind the building.

:casket: Im done with life, yo! done!

bama_n_jersey says:

Well Dang!!!!

Dubb :rofl:
      I watched 3 times already!

Dubb… its a black man??
      Thank what did I just watch …. :lol:

Dubb… its a black man??
      Thank what did I just watch ….

:rofl: nah thats a black fool! so yall think that might be Ciara? :think: anybody know her whereabouts that day? please dont tell me her and Fusha supposed to be a bootleg On The Run. :no:

Idk @Wasting. No word if his face paint rubbed off. Cause in Wilson aint no telling!

@Dubb – Wilson NC. Lawd…Not a dread wig

Where he gonna spend money.

Piggly Wiggily?

In and Out?

Roses (miss Roses and they lotion)

It’s “bacca” season…He said Fugg that….

Ok.
      I saw your story now.
      I watched some dude in the Walmart with a wig go nutty

is Eddie Longstroke still preaching?

MisUnderstood says:

@Dub I see your whole family are a bunch of fools. :dead: :ghost:

CocoKhaleesi says:

Bye old decrepit melty face Felicia

libra80sbaby says:

:yawn: I’m ready to go now…done had lernch

Just Looking says:

Fa Real, we still in this post?

Did Boston have a Freeze Curl Intervention? :kona:

Momma I made it!!! says:

Well i’m outta here in 15 mins everyone enjoy the rest of your evening!!! :peace: :steer:

libra80sbaby says:

Welp…I’m outta here too @ Momma :peace: :steer:

CHA CHA says:

SANNNNNNNNNNNNNNDRITA….come out come out wherever you are…I been hoping all day I aint have to see Joan saggy vag face but its still there…. WHY FOR :think:

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :kiss:

COOKING :kiss: :gossip: I hope shen get caught trying to sneak none on plain past security :kona:

MisUnderstood says:

Sandra, I hope you arrived safely & anxiety free.

libra80sbaby says:

Whyyyyyy are we STILL in this dry azz post with skelator up top?! :wail:

A.J. says:

Good Morning Sandra!! Hope you arrived safely and stuff :waves:

Libra, morning :hug:

:) Morning Libra!!!!

IDK maybe auntie went home and went to sleep after her long weekend :shrug:
      Does this mean we will get 10 new post today?

Momma I made it!!! says:

Morning AJ I hope auntie made it safe to I would hate to have to keep looking at Joans face :hurl:

bama_n_jersey says:

Where is @Dubb??? Maybe we can get one of her cousins to ‘Whoody Whoo’ Sandra.

libra80sbaby says:

:hugs: AJ
      :hi: Momma and Bama

A.J. says:

Morning Momma!!

Momma I made it!!! says:

Maybe Auntie needs the rose sign put in the sky like batman!!!

Morning Roses :waves:

A.J. says:

Hey Wasting time and money!!

Savannah says:

Good morning y’all! :waves:

Wasting time says:

Maybe Auntie needs the rose sign put in the sky like batman!!!
      ——————–
      :lol: The upside down rose :lol:

Who’s single cover was that ?

Good Morning :wave:
      aj :kiss:
      momma
      libra
      bama
      Sandra Where are you? Did you decide to walk from Boston to Atlanta? I cant keep lookin at the Joker’s Great Grandma all day :cry:

Good morning

WastingTime
      Bam
      Savannah
      AJ :kiss:
      LiBra
      AND
      SANDRAROSE! da hell :eggs: Ur two egg whites one soft to get YOU GOING!

Apollo is being sentenced today

Matt Knowles has ANOTHER Illegitimate child :tea:

:yawn: Where’s Auntie?

SummerBaby says:

Matt Knowles has ANOTHER Illegitimate child
      ——————-
      Wait what?! Matt was getting it in :rofl:

Did Boston have a Freeze Curl Intervention? :kona:

Good morning all. I’m here, about to start posting. Thank you for your patience! :)

:bounce: SANDRA!

Pearl :happy: hey woman :hi: summerBABY and Yep another chile, babygirl was born in 2010 :tea: he got Served.

Hey Luvn & Pearl

Glad your ok Auntie did you have too much Henny like the rest of us this weekend???

2010 was a good year for Matty Knowles wasnt it!!! :hump:

Matt Knowles has ANOTHER Illegitimate child :tea:

—————–
      Say what now?!?!

:waves:
      Milk
      Pearl
      AJ
      Luv n da club
      summer
      somebody momma

Luvie :hug:
      :shocked: :oldman: Knowles done had another kid? This ninja is using a lot of viagara!!! Dont these yoes (young hoes) know this negro aint got no money!!!! My great aunt use to say if you :hump: an old man that you get worms! lol

:hahaha: at the shock of Matty Boner :hahaha:

:wave:
      wasting
      pearl
      Yeah Sandra is finally back :danban:

Milky says:

@luvie how old is this kid? I bet he got some :oldman: looking babies!!

A.J. says:

Hey there Pearl!! How have you been?

A.J. says:

Milky :kiss:

A.J. says:

Matt Knowles has ANOTHER Illegitimate child
      ——————-
      Wait what?! Matt was getting it in
      _________
      Ole Richard Rountree looking-ass. :tea:

SummerBaby says:

Hey everybody :hi:

SummerBaby says:

Ole Richard Rountree looking-ass.
      ——————-
      I’ve always liked Richard Roundtree :tea:

Matty new BM is 30. Baby 4. Its a girl. Mean she was 26 when he fugged her. And…she same age as Solo.

Maybe he can get his old job at Xerox byke.

The Pearl! says:

A.J. I’m good! How’s your summer?

Milky, sorry to misspell your name above :shame:

LuVn, how’s your lawn so far this summer?

SummerBaby says:

Are both of his babies the same age?

Milky almost four :oldman: Ya’ll leave MattyBONER lone! he is doing what he was put on this EARFHH to DO!

Milky says:

@pearl no worries :kiss: on the forehead!
      So CapnCrunch and Breezy broke up! These yoes aint loyal!!!!

The Pearl! says:

Welcome byke, Auntie!!!!! :danban1:

Milky says:

Matty Boner not going to have any social security money it is all going to go on child support. Ninja stop having babies you are a two time grandfather. That’s why Bey dont deal wit yo azz now!

Momma I made it!!! says:

I hope this one dont ask Bey to house and cloth her baby too

SayitAintSo says:

:hi: roses

SummerBaby says:

I just saw the pics of Matty’s alleged baby mother TaQoya. :rofl:

Matt Knowles has ANOTHER Illegitimate child
      ____________________________

:shocked: Have yall seen this chick? Her name is TaQoya :huh:

1st – Don’t fvck with no woman with a mama that can’t spell her name. We all learned in 1st grade that “u” comes after “q”.

2nd – She looks very very masculine AND regular.

The Pearl! says:

See? In all of Auntie’s propaganda supporting men runnin’ round germinating the earff, she fails to fast-forward to men Matty Knowles’ age to let us see how all that seed-spreading and hoe-ing around ends. Not well. :no:

Milky says:

@pearl no worries on the forehead!
      So CapnCrunch and Breezy broke up! These yoes aint loyal!!!!

again? :rolleyes:

a couple of qualudes, she love me in the morning! :snort:

:newpost:

SayitAintSo says:

I seen Matty Knowles has another baby…woochild…them gals must drop their panties because he’s “Beyonce’s Dad” smh

A.J. says:

Ole Richard Rountree looking-ass.
      ——————-
      I’ve always liked Richard Roundtree
      _______
      Likewise

A.J. says:

@Pearl going great so far. Just family drama that’s unnecessary but overall well. You?

Have yall seen this chick? Her name is TaQoya
      ________________________

her friends on her facebook are named Pleshette and RaeAndrea. :lol: not that there’s anything wrong with it but 70s-80s babies were raised under the influence of crack and similac. you can see the influence in the names. nowadays EVERYBODY wants to name their child either Jordan, Jaden, Ethan, Aiden, or Noah. “safe” names. the generation after this will probably go back to the names with flair.

SayitAintSo says:

I aint even gone lie. I would do something strange for some On The Run tickets. :tea: