Moving Trucks Spotted Outside LeBron’s House in Miami

Moving trucks spotted outside LeBron home

The rumors are true: Miami Heat superstar LeBron James is taking his talents back home to Akron, Ohio.

Several moving trucks were spotted outside King Jame’s contemporary home in Miami. LeBron will announce his decision today to rejoin the Cleveland Cavaliers who drafted him with the #1 pick in 2003. The “Decision Pt. 2″ will be announced on his personal website, Lebronjames.com.

Lebrons sons

In addition to loading up the moving trucks, LeBron’s red Ferrari was seen on the back of a flatbed truck.

A reader on TerezOwens.com wrote in the comments section: “..he moves his cars every summer…but NOT all his cars. 7 of the 8 cars in Florida, including 2 that have never left Florida have been shipped back north. Its happening…”

LeBron’s 2 sons, Bryce and Bronny, were spotted at the airport heading to Cleveland on Wednesday.

• LeBron’s Wife Sparks Decision Pt. 2 Rumors On Instagram
  • LeBron’s Kids Spotted Heading to Cleveland
  • Celebrity Seed: Savannah’s son Bryce loves her so much he could eat her!
  • Business Woman: LeBron’s Wife Savannah Opens Juice Bar

37 Responses to “Moving Trucks Spotted Outside LeBron’s House in Miami”

________________________________

That nigga STALKING huh? :blink:

SayitAintSo says:

I’m not a fan of Bron, but my son is…I tried explaining to my 8 year old that it takes more than winning to make a great athlete

VDot says:

:welcome: Back Bron Bron :hug:

VDot says:

:facepalm: I couldn’t be a celebrity. People tracking your EVERY move.

That nigga STALKING huh? :blink:
      _____________________________

yeah he is! :rofl:

:think: so, Man, is he actually moving just because they didn’t win, this time? I don’t get it :shrug:

Wasting time says:

:whistle: This nigga not loyal :whistle:

Afiya says:

I swear if he goes back to Cleveland, I won’t be his friend no mo :crying1: NOOOOOOO!!! :cry:

:offtopic:

Why people gotta yawn SO DAMN LOUD…ALL DAMN DAY…even (will try) to yarn in your face :angry: BITCH :stop: it! IT’S VERY RUDE. I’m about to say something but they always crying about my mouth so…………..

:mad: :kona:

I couldn’t be a celebrity. People tracking your EVERY move.
      ____________________________

Word! Iont like folks clocking me in general, period :nono: Please feel free to ignore ME :eek:

SayitAintSo says:

Why people gotta yawn SO DAMN LOUD…

I thought I was the only one who hates that $hit :lol:

:rofl: :hahaha: :lol:
      :gay: < — reaching arm
      I guess that man cannot go home to stay, visit or play and still work on another state. Let me call my husband and let him know we ain't together cause he lives with is bit works 2 states away. It's over for us :bite:

@NANCY
      “so, Man, is he actually moving just because they didn’t win, this time? I don’t get it ”

LeBron HATES pressure. He went to Miami so the pressure wouldn’t just be on him. Some of it was on Wade and Bosh. But after last season, that pressure went right back on him.

So now he goes to Cleveland and no one will expect them to win. That’s exactly what he wants. He’s a loser.

I’m not convinced he’s leaving yet. But it would go along with his history if he does leave tho.

Watch him leave for Cleveland and then I get banned :facepalm;

Just Looking says:

@Fancy Nancy – :waves:

Don’t See you Really….

Who cares, he has a family and building a legacy for his children. More money, if Joe from Apple IT World packs up and moves, folks say…He got a really great package. That don’t say he wasn’t loyal to Google.

Dude loyal to his family. GO BRON!!!

zurishay says:

I don’t see a moving company. I see an interior decorating company…

Afiya says:

@Detective

I’ve learned to do that… :lol: it’s ain’t been easy doe :tape:

:offtopic:
      Speaking of potties and restrooms
      My husband said he is going to potty train our son by sticking Cheerios or Fruit Loops in the toilet and have him aim. But he is afraid he will reach in and eat them. GREEDY SELF :facepalm:

now watch all the so call Heat fans jump ship. :lol:

:whistle: I see your true colors shining thru :whistle:

I could care less where these glob smack Kneegro goes, but he DOES move his cars around and travels during the summer.

My PROBLEM with Lebron He KNOWS where the hell he’s going, He knew in the finals!
      Just say it so Other plaYers can get ther VACAY and mind right!

Hershey says:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

Speaking of potties and restrooms
      ____________________________

:pizza: <<< baby takn eating cheerios..with pee flowing down him thigh :lol:

zurishay says:

I don’t see a moving company. I see an interior decorating company…

:stop: dont interrupt the manufactured crisis. we are on a roll here :rules:

Afiya says:

:cheer: GO SIXERS!!! :bball:

:kona: I know, they really suck for real but hey….. :bite:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:Watch him leave for Cleveland and then I get banned :facepalm:

:ghost:

VDot says:

zurishay says:
      I don’t see a moving company. I see an interior decorating company…

Those big azz yellow semi’s are what they’re referring to, I believe. Not Galaxy Marble :lol:

VDot says:

zurishay says:
      I don’t see a moving company. I see an interior decorating company…

@Taken, this isn’t the first time i’ve heard about that potty training method… well not the “eating” part – just the aiming part… :rofl:

People keep calling my work phone and I am like :huh: :nono: I cut my ringer off so it just blinks on my computer screen :rofl:
      If it’s important leave a message. I just got back to my desk and this dude has called me 3 times in 15 minutes. BISH we ain’t :hunching: FOH.
      I checked my email inbox and see I have corresponded with him before. He better email me. I just don’t like talking to dummies. If it was important you would leave a message :rolleyes:

jazi65 says:

All the hate they threw at that man..I hope he shouts a big SIKE on instagram :lol:

Afiya says: :cheer: GO SIXERS!!! :bball:
      :eek:
      what the hell is a SIXER?

:sarcasm:

VDot says:

:newpost: Whitney/Yaya

Afiya says:

:bye: LuVn, you leave my team ALONE!!!! :angry:

Crickett says:

I’m from Cleveland, LeBron is from Akron and returns to Akron every summer. Akron is Cleveland’s rival and is 45 minutes outside of Cleveland. He may fly into Cleveland but he gets on I-71 and heads South.

1 Pingbacks

[…] friends at SandraRose posted a picture of moving truck outside of the NBA superstars, she also […]

You are not logged in. You must be logged in to post a comment.