Stevie J and Jose Hernandez Back On the Market?

Stevie J and Jose Hernandez split

According to celebrity blogger Rhymeswithsnitch.com, reality TV stars Stevie J and Joseline Hernandez have marked the end of their made-for-TV relationship. The Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta stars are no longer pretending to be a couple.

Joseline Hernandez exits Runyon Canyon

From Rhymeswithsnitch.com:

Last night Stevie J was interacting with his fans on social media and admitted that his one bad habit was loving people who hurt him, said his one regret was ever trusting a woman, told another follower who referred to Joseline as his Puerto Rican Princess that ‘he didn’t have one of those,’ and said instead of being heartbroken he was blessed. Coincidentally this morning **** reported that Joseline had been having an affair with rapper Rick Ross and was pregnant with his baby.

stevie-j-tweets

• Stevie J Arrested for Owing $1M in Back Child Support in NY
  • Celeb Style: Stevie J, Joseline Hernandez Rockin’ Louis Stewart
  • fanMAIL: Love & Hip Hop’s Stevie J expecting a baby?
  • Stevie J. and Whoopi Goldberg’s daughter finds love

366 Responses to “Stevie J and Jose Hernandez Back On the Market?”

VDot says:

Poor Stevie. Joseph saw all of that money you owed in child support and knew she wouldn’t be able to get a ball of lint out of your pocket.

She went to Rick Ross because she knew the way his belly was set up, he wouldn’t be able to tell if he was humping puss, azz or having intercrural secks. :yes: :hump:

say it aint sow! :wail: :yawn:

JEEBUS!!! WHAT is that in front of Jose skort???!!! :shocked: Sandra, you play too much! :rofl: :rofl:

<-ERMAHGAWD!!! :shock: :shock: that PICTURE!

Pregnant by Rick :rofl:

Dyck slanging too and fro :rofl:

————–
      Says the nig that did it to MIMI FOH :rofl: These ppl are so crazy

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I KNOW this kneegrow DID NOT. :nono:

The niggas on this show some of the most sensitive azz niggas ever!

Not you Stevie! You supposed to be that nigga! :lol:

Steebie dropped HOEzay :tea: She preggos or got the egg growing in a petri dish?
      ~~~~
      Was just axiN this down stairs

Says the nig that did it to MIMI
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      AND EVE! Had that girl about to off herself. :no:

Dyck slanging too and fro :rofl:
      ___________________________

you see it too Jenie!!!?? :shocked:
      Mayne… :no:
      :facepalm:

Milky says:

Does this bish have a hard on? So Chicken Wang like dack now? all these ninjas are just becoming dackfaces huh? Damn you the original dackface for making this shait acceptable. :cuss:

JEEBUS!!! WHAT is that in front of Jose skort???!!!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      A baby former prison guard supposedly.

I know MiMi ol thirsty azz runnin to send out tweets and celebrate!

**MiMi’s reaction**
      :eek:
      :pc:

:champ:

OpinionHated says:

I literally throw up in my mouth when I hear the words Rick Rock and phucking in the same sentence… who is climbing that smelly mountain of a man… gross….. I bet his nut sacs resemble a cracker – just crystalized bits of salt everywhere….

HOEzay looks like Freddy Kruger’s worst nightmare up there
      :vomit:

says:

so he sayin ricky dl? :cloud:

frfr i saw a vid yassaday of Steebie singing, he can actually sing! bruh got a skrong voice on him. reminiscent of Jodeci #woooyeah! :yes:

A baby former prison guard supposedly.
      ____________________________

:no: not in that 2nd pic Dubb :nono:
      embryos do NAT hang & slang :no: :hide: ‘she’ need a ‘cup’ :kona:

OpinionHated says:

:dead:

zurishay says:

Benzino said this a few days ago on IG. Stevie erase tons of pics of Jose.

SummerBaby says:

:rofl: :hahaha:

MzTisch says:

Benzino has been on Instagram going in on Joseline. Says she been fuggin everybody including a well-known rapper. :hailnaw:

:hurl: just crystalized bits of salt everywhere….

~~~~
      So U saying he got SMEGMA :hurl:
      NASTY
      :vomit:

zurishay says:

Joseling has a hard on in this picture.

Milky says:

This ninja forgot to tuck it. Joseph was like fluck I feel like letting my dack and nutz swang today! :facepalm:

MzTisch says: Benzino has been on Instagram going in on Joseline. Says she been fuggin everybody including a well-known rapper
      ~~~~~~~~
      AND SHE GOT SMEGMA In Her HOLES :hurl: GROSS! :vomit:

______________________________

:think: but on the :chickenhead: blog they said he was clean smelling, fat dacked, and kind :yes: :shrug:

:think:

I think Benzino is in love with Stevie the more I think about it…

says:

this the kinda chit dl mf’s say. so u sayin u’d trust a MANE then? :popcorn:

MzTisch says:

Aye she just doing what she do :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

I think Benzino is in love with Stevie the more I think about it…
      ————–
      Yep soft a$$. He was real hurt about him going in on him over Joseline :rofl:

says:

why Joseline weaves always look like they from the 90’s? u can always see the 2 diff textures? :shrug:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:think:
      I think Benzino is in love with Stevie the more I think about it…

See :fistbump: :tea:

Oh Steebie. Chill out with the made for TV histrionics.

yall aint finna tell me thats not Katey Red. I know my boo, when I see him. :kiss:

This chit gwan be sew good :popcorn:

Bad Influence says:

Is there meats loose in this nigga skirt in that 2nd pic?

VDot says:

Benzino said this a few days ago on IG.

No neck been reading her azz for filth. Say she was a walking prostitute. Named an entire list of people she :hump: , including a famous rapper who he refused to name.

Rick Ross’ hungry azz probably did get in that roast beef puss. Mistaked it for real food :yes:

I think Benzino is in love with Stevie the more I think about it…
      ————–
      Yep soft a$$. He was real hurt about him going in on him over Joseline

Benzino especially tho… he just be a lil too wrapped up in that chit Stevie J do. Phuck I really could care less if my boys ol lady phuckin a whole gang of niggas. He might like that chit for all I know.

Milky says:

said his one regret was ever trusting a woman
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

but but…. Joseph aint no… :kona:

clean smelling, fat dacked, and kind :yes: :shrug:

I believe it too. :yes: I would holla. :yes:

OpinionHated says:

:rofl: :rofl:

KayCeiSoul says:

*Queues Ralph Tresvant*

“Listen baby…don’t even waste your tears, on that insensitive man. I mean, what you really need baby, is a man like me, a man with sensitivity”

Stevie, gone and find you another hermie/tranny and sitcho’azz down.

VDot says:

I think Benzino is in love with Stevie the more I think about it…

:thinking: You may be on to something. Let Joseph tell it, they share EVERYTHING :eek: He saw that leaked picture of Steebie’s meat. He had to have some :pizza:

VDot says:

Benzino said this a few days ago on IG.

:ghost:

@HIS :waves: sup chica?

I would holla. :yes:
      _________________________

:huh: You gonna a little too far bae. You seen those eyes right? :blink:

Oh Steebie. Chill out with the made for TV histrionics.

:stop: Umm no. He has chsupp to pay – His baby mamas.

Bird gone. This is what he does *waves hands* and im here for it. My Mondays already sad as fukk. Why you tryna take Steevie away too. :|

Bad Influence says:

Is there meats loose in this nigga skirt in that 2nd pic?

:ghost: Hey Bad :hi:

says:

This chit gwan be sew good

:yes: esp when Joseline start clappin byke!

I think Benzino is in love with Stevie the more I think about it…

You may be on to something. Let Joseph tell it, they share EVERYTHING He saw that leaked picture of Steebie’s meat. He had to have some

Yeah… ol girl was talkin bout she phucked Stevie J and Benzino covering his ears and chit. But kept her azz. AFter she lied about it at first. :lol:

That chit crazy.

HIZ :happy: Wut ur ugly self Up to and how is papi?

When it’s all said and done Jose will end up right back on the pole or selling azz … I’m calling it now :tea:

Joseline fine as phuck mayne! I don’t care what none of yall say! Yall must be hating!

SOTHERNGRL says:

Sandra this is yo fault. You put that pic up yesterday of Josie twig and berries and now they are finito. Damn shame

Milky says:

But isnt Benzino’s hoe flucking everybody too! But he claims he still lub her. Benzino you need to spend your time doing something more productive, like finding out what happened to your neck… FOH

Jose say she WASNT going back to NO Strip club! :nono:

:huh: You gonna a little too far bae. You seen those eyes right? :blink:

Umm the man is obese with an arrogant attitude. A wonky eye is the least of my worries. :lol: Seriously. Im not hung up on looks. I can be paid to ignore a lot of chit. :shrug: Just kir.

SOTHERNGRL says:

twig and berries <<<<<<< :rofl: :rofl:

SOTHERNGRL says:

the print in Josie pants looks like a fist saying Black Power

Bad Influence says:

Is there meats loose in this nigga skirt in that 2nd pic?

___________________________________

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

YASSSSSSSSSSSS! :hide: – hides my face in your :boobs::oops:

Yall must be hating!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~
      :facepalm:

:yes: esp when Joseline start clappin byke!

:thankyou: Cant wait for the sheneTigans. :yes:

KayCeiSoul says:

I would like to hope that MiMi ain’t NOWHERE laughing.
      Her azz is so DONE. Niggas would be scared to run up in that after she been with that diseased looking sloth of a mayne. Ugh. :rolleyes:

SOTHERNGRL says:the print in Josie pants looks like a fist saying Black Power
      :dead:

Milky says:

But isnt Benzino’s hoe flucking everybody too! But he claims he still lub her.
      I believe he like men :tea: just my observation and Steebie too …. :tea: that’s why they don’t give a fawk ….

Ok KAE! Niko is beyond Gross! #YUCK

Stevie, gone and find you another hermie/tranny and sitcho’azz down.
      ______________________________________

Hank’s burlfren is prob available :shrug:

KayCeiSoul says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Jose say she WASNT going back to NO Strip club!

**********************

Yes she ill. I knowed it. Time he turned her loose from where she was, she should have just went on FMLA.

*Queues Ralph Tresvant*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HATED THAT SONG WITH ALL THAT I WAS.

Yew
      need
      a
      man.
      With.
      Sen-sah-tivity…
      a mayne like me.

To this very day I am not sure why I despised it so very much.

VDot says:

Im not hung up on looks.

Me too. I mean, I think CthaGod is sexy :ashamed: Future too </del: But but but, Ricky Rozay, I dunno…..But I hear ya

:huh:

intercrural secks.

so you just gonna make up a whole new species of secks for independence day :rofl:

or is tht something real before I get rowed skooled? :eek:

Milky says:

Yeah Benzino would probably buss if Steebie put his dack on his face!!!! You see how Benzino was huggin old girl and steebie talking about he lub them, but he was mostly lookin at Steebie….. Memba Zino was but hurt about him being with Joseph, he was like how you gon replace this dack with that dack.. I see from the pic it is becuz Joseph is packin!

Bruh :lol: You know I will give a fine bitch the bizness. I would not give this whoaaaaman the time of day off my cell phone or watch. :confused:

SOTHERNGRL says:

********************
      What type of chit is this. Is No Neck and Stebbie fuggin. why is this his Bitness?

libra80sbaby says:

I’m soooooo here for this messy chit here! :popcorn:

OpinionHated says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

——————–
      Man I thought you were hetero… I didn’t know you ate pork and beans?

If you like a little peen print, then I love it! :thumbsup:

I said she look damn near pretty on Monday night. I think she took a few lessons from Dyckface Hank’s Lovah Boi

Me too. I mean, I think CthaGod is sexy

:stop: yall going too far today! too dam fah! :huh:

the print in Josie pants looks like a fist saying Black Power

_____________________________

more like Puerto Rican Papi Power :hide:

:stop: WHo said the nigga was sexy? :nononononononono:

We said he was kind rich fat dacked rich smells good rich :yes:

KayCeiSoul says:

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HATED THAT SONG WITH ALL THAT I WAS.

*************************

OH NOOOOO! *FAINTS*

I..just don’t know if I can go ON today Dubbs. Whhhyyy?
      *realtears*

I love he. :wail:

If you like a little peen print, then I love it! :thumbsup:

:hahaha: V u been in rare form today with less fuggs to give that usual, brang it in! :hug:

Yeah Benzino would probably buss if Steebie put his dack on his face!!!!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Bye cruel whurl. :ghost:

OpinionHated says:

Sandra… Rosebuds – have a wonderful holiday- i’m outta here till Monday

Live long and prosper….

Milky says:

Man is not into dack, leave my boo alone!!! @Man hey sweetie :boobs:

WHo said the nigga was sexy? :nononononononono:

We said he was kind rich fat dacked rich smells good rich
      ____________________________

and tall, dont forget tall. :yes:

ixnay on the oopid stay on that cthagod. Googled him. :no:

And googled Katey Red. Fukk you UFO. :ghost:

™ says: :think: this IS quite coincidental that Jose left AFTER Steebie got arrested for all that byke CS tho huh?
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      Well that’s smart on her Part. I dated an ol’ chile support as kneegro too.
      Crazt bout his chubby self but NO SIR. we wasn’t gonna get ahead til the first of 2015 :nono:

SOTHERNGRL says:

______________________________
      but on the blog they said he was clean smelling, fat dacked, and kind
      ^^^^^^^^^@Nancy I belee this about big tittie Rick becasue aside from the whole name thing he really dont bother nobody. Just tries to make decent music and sell chicken wangs.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HATED THAT SONG WITH ALL THAT I WAS.

:hahaha: Mine was that one by digable planets? :no: *plugs ears* Idk why but I HATEDDDDD it jesus.

VDot says:

No neck posted a pic on IG of the moon with a tagline of Brother’s Keeper. Yeah, he’s really fond of Steebie :yes:

OpinionHated says:

Sandra… Rosebuds – have a wonderful holiday- i’m outta here till Monday

Live long and prosper….

oh you celebrate this? :tea: oh.

bye Opine :hi:

KayCeiSoul says:

@ Beebers “Cool Like Dat”? :lol:

I didn’t care for that one either. :no:

But I love all things N.E. – well most. :coffee:

To this very day I am not sure why I despised it so very much.

_____________________________

maybe cause nobody really wanna hear a whole track of Ralph tryna mac :nono:

MzTisch says:

SOTHERNGRL says:

********************
      ^^^^^^^

Benzino been coming at Joseline cuz she been coming at Thi-Thi (Althea) from what I understand.

:facepalm:

KayCeiSoul says:

luVn_liFe… says:
      Jose say she WASNT going back to NO Strip club!
      **********************

:dead:

why is this his Bitness?

I think she ran afoul of him by some stuff she said on the episode? He couldn’t hold the hate in. :yes: Now yall memba Jose said Zino tried to fukk her.

she should have just went on FMLA.
      ____________________________

:rofl: :rofl: dis wrong on sow mannie levels… :hahaha:

VDot says: No neck posted a pic on IG of the moon with a tagline of Brother’s Keeper
      ~~~~~~~~~
      Yeah alla that is way more then a BroMANCE ; chile cheese

KayCeiSoul says:

_________________________________

That prostate-bullethole-childsupport-shareabish love is a BEAST. :coffee:

oh you celebrate this?
      _________________________

Olive juice. :yes: Cause you know I was like surely youre a Juneteenth type. :hahaha: Bye Opine. :bye:

:stop: yall going too far today! too dam fah! :huh:

But he’s super funny. And has no fukks to give. AND he’s a proud perv :ashamed:

Well that’s smart on her Part. I dated an ol’ chile support as kneegro too.

#reasons :tea:

says:

Yeah Benzino would probably buss if Steebie put his dack on his face!!!

:ghost:

who said this?? :crying1:

Luvin

chile truss me, ITU u having to let him geaux! :cry:

That’s an Interesting Sports BRA Jose has oN

FayFay :hug: :dead: FMLA :rofl:

:peace: Ms. OHate

I cant stand Milky for that dack to the face blow :crying:

ITU; QUE’ FAY?

Locapoca says:

:newbie:

Didnt she have like a nervous break down on twitter not too long ago?

HELLO ROSES I am so excited to be apart of the community! I am ashamed to say I have been lurking for a few years. Thank you Sandra! :bounce:

KayCeiSoul says:

She knew that pole was her destiny Nancy.
      Some hoes just need to accept their destiny and ride that bish into the sunset. :yes:

All them lil’ Puerto Rican B-sides? No.
      LHHATL? No.
      The lil’ shawt wigs? No.
      THe manufactured azz? No.
      The gym? No.
      The baddest bish stance? No.
      The hearing impaired spanglish? No.

That pole? Absolutely.

But he’s super funny.

You are such a cancer! I am a SUCKER for a funny nigga. Literally and figuratively. :yes: Make me laugh..hold some convo..its going down :ashamed:

says:

so yall aint chit today bc it’s a holiday tomorrow or nah? :think:

yall cuttin thee fugg UP! :hahaha:

this wallamelon is givin me LIFE i say! :pizza:

t prostate-bullethole-childsupport-shareabish

t prostate-bullethole-childsupport-shareabish

SOTHERNGRL says:

Now yall memba Jose said Zino tried to fukk her.
      **********************
      @OTB I dont but it sounds about right.

MzTisch says:

But he’s super funny.

You are such a cancer! I am a SUCKER for a funny nigga. Literally and figuratively. Make me laugh..hold some convo..its going down
      ^^^^

Me too! I love to laugh……

Charlamang’s bday was last week. he’s a cancer too with his dookie face self.

Luvn

ITU = i totally understand ;)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Benzino been coming at Joseph cuz Jose’s dack is bigger than his. Corrected that for you #helpful

KayCeiSoul says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Me. All day, err’day. :yes:

™ says: ITU = i totally understand ;)
      :thumbsup:
      GOT IT!
      Yup, WTf love gotta do with it :lol:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@ Beebers “Cool Like Dat”?
      *****************
      HATED IT. and the chick I think her name was Ladybug or some chit. Soon as you here that damn beat my head start hurting.

MzTisch says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      ^^^^^^^

:dead:

SOTHERNGRL says:

oh you celebrate this?
      _________________________
      Olive juice. Cause you know I was like surely youre a Juneteenth type. Bye Opine.
      *************************
      welp I guess aint neither of us chit cause I was gonna hit her with Mork from Ork and Nannu Nannu.

I..just don’t know if I can go ON today Dubbs. Whhhyyy?
      *realtears*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I have NO idea!!! I remma that ish with disdain! I was a freshman in HS and I remma driving (no license the FIRST. I was 14) to the go pick up my sister, my niece and nephew from school and TURNING the station! They played that ish every dayum DAY during my carpool run!

VDot says:

:yes: A non-funny nucca :huh: :nono: And let him not find MOI funny, oh nucca, I may gots to :shank: you now. :lol:

————-
      :crying1:

Milky says:

:whistle: dack n balls balls balls balls.

MzTisch says:

I..just don’t know if I can go ON today Dubbs. Whhhyyy?
      *realtears*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      ^^^^^^^^

I know I giggle everytime he breaks down and does that “rap”. The way his says complete-ly….

VDot says:

Who’s dack you think bigger between Joseph and Steebie J. Steebie got a nice meat rack :yes:

“Cool Like Dat”?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Rebirth of Slick. Won a GRAMMY. I was pist that it got a Grammy back then…but I DO have it on my iPod. Off the strength of the lady MC.

Stevie packing…let me go find it on my phone….

___________________________________

lemme just tell ya… i loves me some rick ross just on the strength of his music. that maybyke music rides hard :rofl: i know the young’ns be looking at me like :shocked: when i pull up to the fillin station :hahaha: with my speakers throbbin :headphones: …then out hops somebody auntee wearing sensible shoes!

:whistle:

It Was My Only Wish To Rise
      It Was My Only Wish To Rise
      On Them Jealous Mutha ****as I Despise
      Coming Down Clean Bumping Riding Dirty Getting High
      :oops: :kona:

B You see LBJ is opening up at least 10 pizzerias :eek:

then out hops somebody auntee wearing sensible shoes
      ~~~~~~~
      hahahahahahahahahaha

Has Joseline even responded yet? She usually dont’ waste no time responding so it might be true… :think:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      think they might be about the same size or Joseph is slightly bigger, becuz you know he prolly want a dack bigger than his..

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I know MiMi ol thirsty azz runnin to send out tweets and celebrate!

iono why. Stevie still wont want her. he didnt want her when he had her :shrugs:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

We still in here?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Yeah cuz Sandra said fluck us she is out glazin the donut! :kona:

@USER
      “I know MiMi ol thirsty azz runnin to send out tweets and celebrate!

iono why. Stevie still wont want her. he didnt want her when he had her
      ___________________________

:lol: I know.

But Mimi is trash. See how she was runnin up on Zino talkin bout Joseline and Stevie aint’ married. :rofl:

She somewhere celebrating if this true. Then she goin “suggest” Stevie gettin back with her. That hoe… :lol:

VDot says:

OH I :heart: me some Rick Ross. Thug Cry is my ish!

:whistle:

Wake up in the world and I’m just another nigga
      Call it public housin’ when you next door to the killers :shotsfired:
      On the corners, it gets better as you go
      Grind that motha****a ’til it’s yellow brick road
      Free as a bird, spoken word in my verse
      On my knees :praying:, niggas shootin’ in the church :shotsfired1:
      Wake up out my sleep :zzz: in another cold sweat :phew:

…The Players’ Association WTA spoke of a “viral disease”. Serena said only: “I thought this morning, I could recover myself, because I really wanted to play.”
      In London, the rumor mill is boiling over. Serena Williams, who together with her coach Patrick Mouratoglou is supposed to be pregnant

**reading yall comments**

So Joseline got a dyck and Serena Williams and Kelly “Horseface” Rowland don’t? :eek:

:rofl: Yall are a trip.

_________________________

:eek:

ASHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID!
      :nono:
      I don’t believe dat!

JEEBUS!!! WHAT is that in front of Jose skort???!!!
      ___________________________________________________
      Her “WHOPPER” from BK. :shrug:

luv_life did you see that Navarittlova tried to come for Serena? :karate:

clearly I cannot spell her name but yall know my heart. :ashamed:

They played that ish every dayum DAY during my carpool run!
      ______________________________

:rofl: @ a damm unlicensed 14-y/o wit a carpool! :ghost:

Heysus :nun: take the weel! :steer: :rofl:

:thinking: :yes:

Hopefully Joseph really is preggo, and proves us wrong.

:offtopic:

90s singer Russell Neal from Hi-Five is in police custody … after he told cops his wife was dead inside their apartment … and he needed a lawyer.

Neal apparently told Houston cops he and his wife had gotten into an argument Wednesday … the singer reportedly asked for a lawyer and then clammed up.

Niggas out here killing their wives left and right :shocked:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I know.

why you hate Mimi so bad? :hahaha: you cant stand her ass

User I did NOT, recently?

V :wtf:

Kelly and Rena both are knocked or rumored to be. But…we dont know if their lady bidness look man made like Arbys Roast Beef like Joselines do.

I miss you @Ty.

MAN
      What team does MELLO fit?

Niggas out here killing their wives left and right
      ____________________________

I don’t know how yall do it.

Long Time Lurker says:

JEEBUS!!! WHAT is that in front of Jose skort???!!!
      ___________________________________________________
      Her “WHOPPER” from BK.
      __________________________________

she got the pride package? :rofl:

Steve talmbout supersize me! :blow:

not gonna acknowledge Lurker w/that hell-bound gravi :nono: nerp! :kona:

@USER
      “why you hate Mimi so bad? you cant stand her ass”

She is the WORST kind of woman on the planet. A “self-righteous slut.”

They are TERRIBLE.

Serena.. :huh: IDK :no:

:shocked: if so!

did anyone see her at Wimbledon the Other Day? Very Strange

CocoKhaleesi says:

I take pride in knowing as little as possible about the couple in this article…..

luv_life did you see that Navarittlova tried to come for Serena?
      ___________________________________

oh yeah?! :think: what he say bout Serena? :tea:
      :stop: you’ve had your time, sir! gone on now and stop tryna get shine offa folks that aint sent for you, FOH.

luVn_liFe… says:

User I did NOT, recently?

yesterday :yes:

I tried to google it but I cant spell Nava….Nara…Naba….whatever the white gay girl name is! :mad:

@LUVN
      “MAN
      What team does MELLO fit?”

Man. He could fit on a lot of teams. But if him and LeBron team up on ANY team, they at least make the Finals.

IN theory, Bron, Melo and Kobe could all play on the Lakers and they have the money to do it.

He fits pretty good with the Bulls too. I personally think Melo’s BEST fit is with the Suns. They can sign him outright and still have all their parts from a 50 win team from last year. And they play his style. (the Suns are my favorite team)

But Melo stayin in Nu Yawk. They can give him $130 million dollars.

$130 million GUARANTEED dollars > NBA Championship Ring. :yes:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Aint this same group where lead singer…managed to die from sniffing glue behind the daggone apartment building?

*Cues Cant Wait Another Minute and Never Gonna Let You Go*

User Friendly says: yesterday :yes:
      ~~~~~~~~
      those Hating SPrites stay coming for SERENA :pc:

I don’t know how yall do it.
      __________________________________

hell, most of us black women DONT! :ashamed:

thats my new excuse, Im only staying single so I can live! :tea: I wooould get married but the way my enjoyment for breathing is set up…..

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

not gonna acknowledge Lurker w/that hell-bound gravi nerp!
      ____________________________________________

Standing there all gleeful and shyt like, “Look Ma, no hands!!”

:kona:

:yes: He was :snort: freon

(the Suns are my favorite team) EYE Know

$130 million GUARANTEED dollars >_<

luv she said Serena aint have no virus. she doesnt know what it was but she is sure it wasnt a virus. :rolleyes: Im not realy sure what she was trying to imply.

MJ looked the same way playing with the flu. like death! except he wasnt out in the hot sun.

you’ve had your time, sir!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I ride for the Williams sisters.

But we not gonna DO MARTINA LIKE THIS. :nono: She was one of the best to ever do it. Behind Billie Jean Kang who is also ironically a bulldagger.

@USER
      “I read something yesterday, saying that men were the number one cause of death for women for the ages of 20-40 or something like that.

I don’t know how yall do it.
      __________________________________

hell, most of us black women DONT!

thats my new excuse, Im only staying single so I can live! I wooould get married but the way my enjoyment for breathing is set up…..
      ________________________________________________

But chit, you ain’t even gotta be married. Just phuckin a nigga. I know a lot of chicks get down with they girl friends and chit too, but they phuckin niggas.

Man, that chit sounded scary reading it. :eek:

OMG!!!! Lurker!!! :hahaha: :no: :hahaha: :hahaha:

:pray: Lordt EYE am sincerely sorry :bow:

*milla fanga to Lurker* :rolleyes:

@LUVN
      “(the Suns are my favorite team) EYE Know

$130 million GUARANTEED dollars >_<

Just full disclosure… Didn't want to seem biased.

But yeah…the ONLY thing that competes with money is puzzy. So these other teams gotta give Melo some hoes or something on the side and then he might leave. That's they only chance tho. :shrugs:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection says:

not gonna acknowledge Lurker w/that hell-bound gravi nerp!

oh well then you really dont want to click on my link today :kona:

missyJ says:

I’m trying to get to New York today… don’t think Imma make it

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      When I got married in 2005 it was a RASH of bishes who husbands kilt them! Laci Peterson trial was going on! My daddy AND my uncle told my husband…Son if you get tired of her…dont kill her. :no: Just drop her off ’round her mama house okay? Call me if she refuse to get out the car. And they was DEAD SERIOUS.

@USER
      “MJ looked the same way playing with the flu. like death!”

That nigga had a hangover. :rofl:

I thought everyone knew the “flu game” was really “the hangover game.”

But we not gonna DO MARTINA LIKE THIS.
      __________________________

not taking anything away from her talent or her contribution to the game. but where was her commentary when the lil yt girl was strung out on drugs? they always wanna get their digs in when it’s V & S so they can say some slick mess they been wanna say but pretending to give objective opinion.
      *milla fanga to Martin*

I ride for the Williams sisters.

But we not gonna DO MARTINA LIKE THIS. She was one of the best to ever do it. Behind Billie Jean Kang who is also ironically a bulldagger.

my daughter did a project on Althea Gibson and Im pretty sure she had her lick-her license too. :yes: a respectable lickster, but licky licky nonetheless.

User Friendly says:

oh well then you really dont want to click on my link today
      ____________________________________________

WHY THE FCUK DID I CLICK ON THAT? :cuss:

Be on the lookout for 4 lil lurkers coming to live with you. I will no longer be able to feed them cause I think Imma about to get fired.

:rofl: She proud as hell ain’t she? Smiling like a mug, with her puretee legs standing BESIDE her.

oh well then you really dont want to click on my link today
      ____________________________

no worries User :rolleyes: not even tempted *milla fanga for you too* FOH!

Milky says:

Standing there all gleeful and shyt like, “Look Ma, no hands!!”
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      logg thee fluck off now and dont neva eva eva neva eva log back on you are :ban:

missyJ says:

I’m trying to get to New York today… don’t think Imma make it

if you coming then you better come on because its supposed to be a heavy rainstorm this evening and all thru the night.

_________

:rofl: :rofl:

“I think virus, whatever they’re saying it was, I don’t think that was it,” Navratilova told ESPNw. “I think it’s clear that’s not the case. I don’t know what it is, but I hope Serena will be OK.”

Though Navratilova did not go as far as to suggest what she thought “it” was — something chemical? a Richie Tenenbaum moment? — the nine-time Wimbledon champ was baffled Serena even made it on the court in her distressed condition.

“It’s the most inexplicable thing of all that she was clearly in no state to play a match and that with all the people around her, that they didn’t stop her from getting on the court,” Navratilova said.

MARTINA Didn’t say anything BAD.The MEDIA is alluding to drugs/alcohol

Laci Peterson trial was going on!
      ______________________________

That dude Scott Peterson was literally a ‘yt debil’ :no: he kilt her knowing he was killin his own baby tew! :hide:
      yet, just like the melendez bros. his arse got groupies! :facepalm:
      (and let us not forget lil dumb arse Ray-Ray Carruth :no: )

VDot says:

UFO – Your link is the story of the lady in Lurker’s gravi!!!! She’s fly. :thinking: I wonder who does her make up

VDot says:

she got the toes painted :rofl: I wonder if she takes it to the nailshop.

:pray: for forgiveness because I know Im wrong but who sat there painted the toenails???

MARTINA Didn’t say anything BAD.The MEDIA is alluding to drugs/alcohol
      _________________________________

my apologies to her then :shrug:

<<<<—- Didn't even read the write-up. Stopped at the pic.

User Friendly, I will be keeping your seat cool in hell. :rofl:

I needed that shyt today!

somebody married one of the melendez bros in prison. she is pretty too!

FYI @User :rolleyes: Aviva on RHONY takes her leg to the spa when she gets a pedi :rolleyes:
      :no: why am i even participating in this discussion :smack:

*milla fanga to VDot too talmbout makeup* FOH

somebody married one of the melendez bros in prison
      ~~~~~~
      Yup, people are sick

lurker why you made that into a gravi? :crying:

missyJ says:

I’m trying to get to New York today… don’t think Imma make it

==============

Why can’t the weather ack right when I have 4 days off? Guess I’ll just stick to the original plan of N’awlins

Aviva on RHONY takes her leg to the spa when she gets a pedi

:kona:

:facepalm:

Can we stop with this maimed lady…

do they ask if leg got boyfren?

~~~~~~~~~~
      I used t watch when she first came on, Ramona was telling her she needed her other leg too when they were going on vacay out of the ctry

missyJ says:

MARTINA Didn’t say anything BAD.The MEDIA is alluding to drugs/alcohol

============

Shole sound like her statement was :shade: to me… She saus she doesn’t believe that Serena was sick with a virus. Well unless she think Serena was pregnant ain’t much else it could be.

Serena was evaluated my doctors BEFORE her match, if it was drugs or alcohol I am sure they would’ve tested her urine and made her sat her azz down. Martina is definitely throwing shade

she is pretty too!

mmmm-hmmmm, pretty dam dumb!
      they had this lady on dr phil who had married this guy she “met” while he was in prison. now she dragging her kids up there every week and they calling him Daddy Mike and taking “family” pics at the jail. i may not be as open-minded as i once thought cause her taking them lil girls to the jail to see this strange man that aint their deddy kinda turnt my stomach…

oh no Nancy what did their real daddy have to say about it? :popcorn:

Beta says:

I’m reading this tea on French Montanans dog ass saying this nigga ain’t seen his son in 6 mos or talked to him tricking money his ass don’t have on Khloe and refused to pay for his son to attend school I’m assuming private these men are fukking idiots I tell you just forget they have kids when a new woman come around ugh

missyJ says:

I’ve never seen anything like it and hopefully never will again,” Navratilova said. “Everybody was put in such a difficult position, including the WTA. It’s not right. It defies logic on so many fronts. The coach said he hadn’t seen her for two days. He didn’t know anything. How can you be a coach and not know anything? That’s wrong. And Venus was just kind of there. You don’t know what’s going on, but virus was not it, that much is clear.”

No matter what is ailing you or NO MATTER IF YOU DID ANYTHING TO GET YOU IN THAT STATE or you’re sick or whatever, you don’t step on the court. You don’t step on the court no matter what.”

The rest of her statement… She is definitely trying to say drugs/alcohol

Can we stop with this maimed lady…
      ________________________________

Bruh! they crossing all the lines :no: :sad: :scared:

~
      ~
      ~
      His ass thanking he’s gonna get sasquatch preggos and recoup some flow so he can back back the creditors for her new jeep and diamond rang
      MuahFAWKERS play too much

But the bish ass women that will fukk a nigga like this tho? :eyeroll: Aint no way. Like frfr. We caint have NOTHING if you deny your jits any kind of anything. Tuh. I have to do too much for mine aint no way imam settle for a nigga who don’t have the same wherewithal attitude.

Beta says:

YES this fool will get his in due time can’t stand that shyt

So what complaining to the world goin do? Why not get off your azz and take care of your own kid? All that complaining ain’t goin do nothin.

She really mad that nigga don’t want her no more. That’s the first thing they say: “He ain’t takin care of the kid… that I wanted.”

missyJ says:

But the bish ass women that will fukk a nigga like this tho?

===========\

That’s the truly sad part. What the hail wrong witchu, you had 2 deddies. Your sisters have father for their kids and yet you’d date a man that doesn’t parent his chile. And if BM is tripping instead of buying you Jeeps maybe his azz should have a lawyer. Khloe used to be my favorite but she is just getting more desperate and dumb.

CHA CHA says:

:imnewhere: <—petition to get them back together

I need my threesome fluck wrong with them :mad:

San ah make ya dance says:

I don’t too much know nan nig that’s gonna diss their child off the strength of new female :no: Then again I don’t hang with none. All the ones I know, yo @ss better fit in where you fit in. So yea if you messing with a nig like that, don’t cry :tea:

_____________________________

his wife tho? :shocked:

I guess she is trying to embarrass him but a dude that dont care, just dont care.

DAMN my PC zapped out, restarted it and WE STILL HERE. . .
      I guess Sandrita is GONE, she said today would be a short day for her.

—————-

libra80sbaby says:

So we still in the Shim/Doo Doo chaser post?!

French is married fool. :lol: :eyeroll:

Preciate the shyts and giggles today!

Now it’s time to :blunt: AND :koolaid:

Yall have a SAFE WEEKEND!!! :peace:

where was her commentary when the lil yt girl was strung out on drugs?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Which yt girl? Jennifer Capriat?. What could she say about Jen? Jen beat the living DAYLIGHTS out of Martina IN HER PRIME. I wanna say it was Wimbeldon. Martina was the champ and Jen Cap was like 14-15. Probably was high when she did it. :rofl:

Beta says:

She really mad that nigga don’t want her no more

I can believe that but still don’t make it right if he neglecting that boy

missyJ says:

=====================

Stow your outrage. tHis was husband and wife not man and groupie hoe, they were married well before a pregnancy. and started divorcing 2 years ago. She ain’t hardly worried about him not wanting her azz :eyeroll:

Yeah their son was born in 2009 2 years after marriage so really he gave up his right to autonomous sperm. :stop:

I need a drink myself

Get cho ass and them legs and body on Lurker. :bye:

Family turns down KFC’s $30k donation to scarred girl who was allegedly asked to leave restaurant
      ~~~~~~
      ther prolly scared tHey going to Jail as soon as they cash the check, other wise what was the BIG ado about
      :tea:

:bye: LURKER HaVe A Safe fourth

:newbie: OOPS

some of these dudes got secret babies so you might think they upstanding but they aint. they probably werent going to be involved regardless–new chick or no new chick.

a lot of times when men divorce women they divorce the whole household. the wife, dog, the kids…..everybody.

Im heading out too. Too much rain to stay at work. Happy 4th. Land of the restrained, home of the internet brave. :bye: :hug: #temUSA #WorldWarChamps #dontmakeus3peat

Yall pick one (dress) for me..I will look at it later. Short White fringe or midi multi-colored? TIA. :thankyou:

——————-
      Yeeeeeeeep, life ain’t fair

_________

Say word. Shame on it! Ugh. Im bout to go slap my bd off the strength of some other nigga who doing wrong. This one is for you French! :slap:

midi multi-colored?
      —————
      Midi is so in.

short white fringe! :yes: :clap:

bye :hi: OTBey

libra80sbaby says:

:offtopic: Have any of yall watched “The Leftovers” on HBO???

OK!
      :stop:

They was married. My bad. Phuck. I still don’t believe her tho cause that’s the first thing they say, “he neglecting the kids.”

See, Master P baby momma/ D. Wade baby momma/ Tiny (soon…)

But yeah, I don’t believe her!

missyJ says:

============

:yes: gotta kick they azz before they do wrong, just in case they thinking about it

User Friendly says:

oh no Nancy what did their real daddy have to say about it?
      ___________________________________

i only saw part of the story and “real daddy” wasn’t mentioned :shrug:

_________

SOMETIMES A NIGGA GOTTA MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

@CHA CHA

All the new people have to be hazed in… so open your mouth wide.
      :jack: <<<now drink it all down

its finally 3 :phew:

bye yall. let me go home and be somebody’s mama. :hi:

missyJ says:

I just saw a pic of Sole and Elgin doorter with her face in it. She has a face for stripping :facepalm:

Probably was high when she did it. :rofl:
      ________________________________

yeah, her! :rofl: dats the bish she needed to lash out at. FOH

Afiya says:

First :hi: to all the Sandra, her Roses and Thorns :hug:

Wish all the cancers a :bday: ENJOY!!! :buttshake: :smoke: :dance:

:steer: to Philly :cheer: Got my hair did, bout to turn up like we on our second honeymoon :hump:

HAVE A SAFE & HAPPY WEEK-END

You Roses are THE GREATEST…I sweatertagawd you is :peace: :kona:

can believe that but still don’t make it right if he neglecting that boy
      _____________________________________

maybe he on tour with Fuschia :shrug:

Afiya says:

OH, was I supposed to say something about subject up top :nono: can do! :no:

Afiya says:

:smack: to that first wack azz intro :( my bad! :kona:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@CHA CHA

All the new people have to be hazed in… so open your mouth wide.
      :jack: <<<now drink it all down

:mad: IM YOUR SISTER NICCA…FCK WRONG WITH YOU :karate: :shank: :hurl: You forgot to look at my handle :mad:

libra80sbaby says:

So ChaCha and Man are brother and sister? Like in real life???

libra80sbaby says:

So ChaCha and Man are brother and sister? Like in real life???

libra80sbaby says:

Russell Neal from the group Hi-Five done been arrested for killing his wife??!! :wtf:

Milky says:

who in here doin incestual thangs? :spank:

Milky says:

@man that is mine why are you trying to give it to your sis ChaCha? :yawn: lol

libra80sbaby says:

So ChaCha and Man are brother and sister? Like in real life??

:hahaha: HAIL NO!…I have been on Sandra Rose like 10 years….At one point when I was a REGULAR Regula I posted my real picture and Man said I resembled his “real life” sister so much he couldnt flirt with me so we became E-siblings…I think his big headed, bald azz forgot alladat! :mad:

so you been on here for 10 years but you randomly posting the :newbie: sign???!!! :rofl:

that’s what you get Cha! :hahaha:

VDot says:

Cha Cha been on here about as long as Karlie Redd been out of high school. So a Looooooonnnnngggg time :eek:

Florida Orphan Looking For Love Removed From Potential Family’s Home After Swinging On Dad And Son
      ~~~~~~
      There goes that chance of him having a fam. GLAD OTB didnt take him in :|

libra80sbaby says:
      So ChaCha and Man are brother and sister? Like in real life??
      ———————-
      OH!! :lol:
      Dayum @Man :facepalm:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

libra80sbaby says:

So ChaCha and Man are brother and sister? Like in real life??

________________________
      You aint my sister, so come her :jack:

CHA CHA says:

TINK TINK :hahaha: Knock it off :hahaha: I been here longer than MiMi faust tittays :boobs:

@NancyDrew… :hahaha: my :newbie: sign was meant to be my petition sign that said “stay together” for Joseline and Stevie…I need them together so I can fulfill my threesome desires :hump:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

TINK TINK Knock it off I been here longer than MiMi faust tittays

@NancyDrew… my sign was meant to be my petition sign that said “stay together” for Joseline and Stevie…I need them together so I can fulfill my threesome desires
      Yea, you been part of that ‘clique’ the one that old lady use to hate….the one who use to send me the naked pics….I remember her real name was Tiffany but I cannot remember her SR name :think:

VDot says:

the one who use to send me the naked pics…

Choco?! :dead: and :ghost:

She used to send you naked pics? :rofl:

VDot says:

the one who use to send me the naked pics…

Choco?! :dead: and :ghost:

She used to send you naked pics? :rofl:

CHOCO was about that LIFE THO! I miss the old crew :cry:

CHA CHA says:

VDOT you been down for a min…. :thumbsup: You been down since Kdubb or after :think:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Yes Choco!!!!

Vdot an OG on the blog too!

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Yall remember Florida Chick…the white girl….now that’s who I really wanted to hook up with, show her some thangs ;)

libra80sbaby says:

Welp! About that time for me to roll up on outta the office. 3 day weekend!! :thankyou: Enjoy yall holiday weekend. Dont drink and drive :heart:

I just had Korean nail lady tell me Im not an American so why do I celebrate the 4th of July.

Naw, Dubb got me beat by a long shot. :lol:

I’m outta here too yall! Have a wonderful weekend!! Be safe, but do a whole bunch of :hump: :koolaid: :blunt: and :rofl:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

YEP I STILL FUX WITH FLA CHICK…THATS MY BOO THANG…WE ON FB AND INSTAGRAM TOGETHAS :hug: I LUV HER

A.J. says:

:lol: I came to say I luh yall!! These comments are all :dead: :rofl:

A.J. says:

_______
      These foreigners are out of control. Tell Ming Lee to do nails and mind her business.

CHA CHA says:

SANDRA let me find out you somewhere swinging upside down on an AMERICAN flag pole :think:

No more post for today? :shrug:

West Coast Chick says:

__________________________________________

:pc: ***logging off! lmao

:popcorn:

Choco?! and
      She used to send you naked pics?
      CHOCO was about that LIFE THO! I miss the old crew
      ————-
      LE WEEP :crying1: :kona:

sassyshe says:

Hey everyone have a safe and happy 4th, may not have internet connection till next week

Keesh says:

$100 bucks to who eva can show me a pic of Joseline Uterus and Ovaries! Men cant get pregnant…not Now…not neva! Come get this $100 please….

Omg I can see this a mile away. That little meeting they went to the other day as about another story line! Now they’re faking a break up and concocting the Rick Ross storyline for ratings. SMH. Does Mona really think the public is THAT gullible? geez! The tabloids just caught them going into a meeting with Mona and producers. DUHHH? LOL!!!!

A.J. says:

Happy Holiday Sandra :waves: Enjoy.

MisUnderstood says:

Idk who these folks be since I don’t watch reality shows but no one can tell me that up there wasn’t born a man. Looking like Hank lover’s born brother/ sister in drag.

So @man, Joseph is fine huh? You telling us you don’t curr if they born with a dack as long as they have a couch when you meet them? :popcorn:

mzwhang90210 says:

:waves:
      Heyyyyyyy Auntie
      Heyyyyy ERRYBODY!
      Missed y’all. This new job has SR blocked…the very nurb!!

Anywhoo…I STILL think Jose was born with a corn dog sittin on two tater tots. :coffee: but ne wayyyyyyy.
      That “relationship” lasted as long as the script said it was posed to last. That is all.

Happy 4th y’all!!

mzwhang90210 says:

AJJJJJJJJJJJ :kiss:

JennEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :happy:

dang…I’ve forgottn the emoticon codes.

A.J. says:

Whang n thangs :woot: where the fcuk you been nig? Happy 4th tho.

thriftStoreJungle says:

these two were just photographed leaving their chubby creator/producer’s office, yes? this stunt reeks of mona and next season’s storyline.

Columbus Shortman. If you dont get help at Charter….Please get help somwhere.

MisUnderstood says:

@Dat, you would have thought losing a good paying job with Scandal would have been enough. It’s always the cute ones.

:nun: Caged bird singing :wail: puppylove says:

Good Morning Roses.

Yardgirl says:

Miss Sandra where you at?? :waves: I think you were in Boston this weekend? We need a new post!! And thank you!! :yes:

San ah make ya dance says:

:crying1: I’m soooo tired. Like Dog tired. I entertained people since I got off on Thursday :crying1:

libra80sbaby says:

:waves: Good morning Roses. Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday weekend…but ummmm back to work :wail:

—————-
      there, there…it’s gone be okay :praying: for your day to go by fast

:wave: Good Morning
      libra
      san
      yard
      Caged
      Sandra where the heck are you??????

Wasting time says:

Morning Roses :waves:

I came to work to rest today!
      I just burped and it tasted like Henny :bounce:

Wasting time says:

Morning Roses :waves:
      I came to work to rest today!
      I just burped and it tasted like Henny :bounce:
      ——————-

:hi: Milky

:nun: Caged bird singing :wail: puppylove says:

I aint tryin ta hear nobody tired. I worked the whole weekend and am on ot today :wail:

:nun: Caged bird singing :wail: puppylove says:

:hi: Milky

@Wasting im jealous.

just burped and it tasted like Henny
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I knew I loved you the first time I saw your font. You a dahk likka dranker like myself :thankyou:

*Passes you a Tums*

Wasting time says:

Miky, San, Shut up Libra :lol:

You win NUN ! Get that money honey!

Savannah says:

Good Morning y’all! What kind of Shenellicans these ppl up to today.

Momma I made it!!! says:

Good Morning Roses!!!

@Wasting I sipped an Arnold Palmer on Saturday and swore up and down it tasted like Henny!!!!

libra80sbaby says:

I aint do that much dranking this weekend…got semi-drunk Thursday night and extra tipsy on Saturday night…For the most part, I just RELAXED

there, there…it’s gone be okay :praying: for your day to go by fast
      ————–
      :hug:

San ah make ya dance says:

:waves: Morning all yall!

bama_n_jersey says:

:waves: Mornting Errbody!!!!!

I just burped and it tasted like Henny :bounce:
      ——————–
      :lol: I was off that Remy

:wave: WHAT IN THE Happy holiday HaYle is UP with SANDRITA!

Wasting time says:

*Passes you a Tums*
      ————————–

Morning Who Dat Dubb!! :waves:

Thanks I needs all them Tums cause gurl :no:

I got all KINDS of tore up on 4th of July. With Dub19 folks. We ALL went to the por-ty at her grandparents house. My whole clan plus THEIR whole clan equals about 65 folks total! Baby daddy nem KNOW they can throw a shindig for your AZZ. :crying1: That one was for the ages! I was drunk until 5-6 p.m. on Sat. and then hit the reset button and my Dougie at the same dayum time. I came to work to rest too. Me and my liver. :sad:

—————-
      :crying1:

Jdore says:

Morning Roses! I hope everyone enjoyed their July 4th holiday!

Wasting time says:

Momma I had one for the first time Saturday but mine was mixed with Henny :ashamed:

Yasss Who Dat.
      My family bbq was Friday and there is about 15 of us who are Cancers :no: Errybody taking BDay shots and chit and than I have the nerve to be born on the 5th… I had tea this morning and I swore I heard my liver sigh

Milky says:

I guess we all got tore up this lonnnng weekend! I am drinking nothing but water today, I need to flush out all of the coconut 1800.. Shait Sandra must be hung over too! Sandra was you in drunken love all weekend? :waiting:

Seems the ROSES thoroughly enjoyed their Holiday weekend :thumbsup:

Sandra better at least come back with some new pix of HERSELF from this vacation. :waiting: thats all I know.

MisUnderstood says:

Where still here? Seems like Sandra feeling like Wasting & Dub liver.

:nun: Caged bird singing :wail: puppylove says:

I wanna know what @Man has to say about Sherri Shepherd saying her husband tricked her into that surrogate baby and that he can HAVE the damn baby if he want it but she ain’t paying for it.

@PUPPYlove
      I heard about that on the radio. Sherri said have the kid. It’s not her egg but his sperm
      #TRIFLING!

—————
      This is so gangsta. Why that shyt cracked me up this morning. Like yea nig you thought you had it didn’t you? You wanted that baby so much, you can HAVE IT. Sherri don’t want nothing to do with it :crying1:

nun: Caged bird singing :wail: puppylove says:

:lol: I bet the surrogate like wait a minute now! you aint finna leave to to raise this lightbulb shape baby all by myself :nono:

she better consider her “options”. how long they give you to take the morning after pill? :think: how many mornings is too many??

Wasting time says:

Sherri said have the kid. It’s not her egg but his sperm
      ——————–
      REALLY !!!!
      Oh; he gone have a problem!

and quit her job too :rofl:

and quit her job too :rofl:
      —————
      OK! Sherri got something up her SLEEVE :hahaha:

#TRIFLING!
      ___________________________

ohhhhhhh :shocked: that nigga is up shyt creek without a paddle.

well at least his baby wont have that wopsided DNA so thats good :phew: pamper size would have been “flickded”

Wasting time says:Sherri said have the kid. It’s not her egg but his sperm
      ——————–
      REALLY !!!!
      Oh; he gone have a problem!
      ~~~~~~~~~
      and quit her job too
      ~~~~~~~~
      Sherri say “the one that laughs last, laughs the hardest!” :lol:

he better do wht they all do and say “girl you know I was just playing” :ashamed:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Every time I looked up on Friday Dub19 dad and his cousin walking around with a half gallon of brown, pouring folks shots etc. Running folks beers. BOTH of her grandmas (my mama AND his mama) and two of his aunts got tore up too :peace: <<< how the older women was looking.
      And all of her aunts (his sisters and mine) was talking about folks :gossip: And her uncles/granddad was over there doing old men shat :shrug: Sister wife was in CT with HER fam. She called, they passing phone around for her to talk to folks…and I talked to her and she was like I am missing an EPIC one aint I? *Gabby lip quiver* :wail: Yes bish YOU ARE. I gotta GEAUX cause here come our baby favah again with this likka bolla and I MISSED it the first time he came around with it. :rofl:

————–

MisUnderstood says:

That buzzard knew what he was doing with his old a$$. Sherri was so desperate for love she didn’t see it coming. It’s his sperm, he keep it. I don’t even know him but I don’t like him.

baby wont have that wopsided DNA
      “flickded”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :kona: for basically saying her shape is illy-formed.

MisUnderstood says:

@Dub, nah Spongebob said it

@ Dub :wail: :lol:

:nun: Caged bird singing :wail: puppylove says:

Sherri pulled a straight pimp move on em :rofl: she probably gonna try to get HIM for alimony now that she is out of a job. :danban: <-Sherri all ova his ass.

:nun: Caged bird singing :wail: puppylove says:

Sherri also filed for divorce in NJ so that she could void the surrogacy contract.

Sherri must have those lawyers that Kevin Federline used on Britney Spears. pulled the reverse triple double on his ass. :karate:

here we thought she was dumb because she said the world was flat. she pulled a Kaiser Soze on us. :clap:

bama_n_jersey says:

I wonder how the Sherri thing is going to work out since he filed in Cali and she filed in NJ??? This is all kind of crazy.

Momma I made it!!! says:

Sherri said I got the money to buy a new baby how much you got????

Momma I made it!!! says:

Sherri said I got the money to buy a new baby how much you got????

:lol: poor surrogate. she might be stuck with that :pacifier: and then have to take the daddy to court. just messy.

Milky says:

:warning: <—–amber alert for Sandra :steer: <—– me on my way to file a missing persons report!

Wasting time says:

she pulled a Kaiser Soze on us.
      ———————————
      This Bitch walked super straight at the end !
      :applause: I don’t like her but this; this chit right here I LIKE !! :yes:

So Sherri pulled a PIMP move on that azz huh?! :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

She said Fugg that baby :tea: :hahaha:

Morning Yall :waves:

SummerBaby says:

Good morning :waves:

Momma I made it!!! says:

————————————————-

my momma and aunties say be careful who you procreate with…(takes notes on surrogacy now too)

Sherri Shepard is clearly being advised by Man. :lol:

Savannah says:

Sherri hubby had it all planned out :hump: :sperm: :pacifier:
      Then Sherri was like :think: :sideeye: :peace:

datsmdubya2u says:

Gm :waves: @ errybody. I dunno how I feel about Sherri Shepard she is just as responsible for that baby being in existence as her no good husband. They bought the egg from one woman who signed away her rights. Fertilized with Lamar sperm then had it implanted in yet ANOTHER woman. The surrogate is not the bio mom and has no claim on it. The baby is about to be born any day now and she walking away. Another unwanted baby and expensive one at that. Who gonna pay the surrogate? She somewhere like :confused:

1 Pingbacks