Ricky Hil

The Dopamine faded quickly for Britain's reigning pop princess Rita Ora and her DJ ex-boyfriend, Calvin Harris. The couple dated less than a year before Rita packed her things across the pond and move in with Harris on the west coast. After the break up Rita, 23, wasted no time moving on to tatted musician Richard Hilfiger.

Before you say "oh no, not this loser!" Richard, who goes by the stage name "Ricky Hil" or "Rich Hil," is the privileged son of the famous fashion designer, Tommy Hilfiger.

Ricky Hil

Hil spends his father's money on recording sessions and shooting bland music videos. When he's not making Rita happy, he's whining about taking lonely rides in limousines and posting photos of his weed stash on his Twitter page.

We can see why Rita likes Ricky.

• Celebs Out & About: Ashanti, Rita Ora
  • T.I., Tiny and Rita Ora Have Lunch Together
  • New Couple Alert: Rita Ora is Off the Market
  • Who Wore It Worse? Halle Berry Or Ciara?
    • luVn_liFe…

:thumbsup: Real winner she has

• Milky

:thinking: I wonder which one of the images uptop would they use to portray him??? I am guessing not the one of him shirtless, tatted, and smoking!! :kona: Rita you dont waste no time do you THOT???

DOn't nobody care :no: did ya'll see what Todd Bridges ole ex-criminal had the nerve to say :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

Good morning Roses...now did TH really say his clothes weren't made for black folks bodies? Or naw?

• A.J.

ok

• libra80sbaby

I am sew sad about Robin Williams yall... :wail: Folks need to stop being so quick to want to be a part of Hollyweird...if the industry got half these folks on drugs, a fourth gay, and another fourth committing suicide, I'on want that life. :no: Somethin sinister going on out there and it is :evil:

• Milky

@jenie what did Willis say? :waiting:

• Milky

@AJ hello babe :kiss:

• libra80sbaby

Rita you dont waste no time do you THOT???
      ---------------------------
      :lol: This tickled me sew much

• http://fashion.telegraph.co.uk/news-features/TMG10063828/Kim-Kardashians-feet-feel-the-squeeze.html User Friendly

went to the dollar store to get ONE THING. forgot what that one thing was, walked out with two bags full of other stuff anyway :facepalm:

you care about this more than you care about Reefer Odor. :yes:

• libra80sbaby

Milky says:

@jenie what did Willis say? :waiting:
      --------------------------
      *Martin voice* Get cho leash beedie Bee...you gotta go :bye: :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

So Calvin Harris is available? :woohoo:

• libra80sbaby

:offtopic: but kinda ON topic....Whyyyyy outta all this new weed they got out, aint nobody came up with odorless, non detectable on drug tests kinda weed??!! Huh??!! Folks priorities with weed is fuked up :facepalm:

• lovezoe

No words

Todd Bridges bashed Williams for committing suicide … calling it “a very selfish act.”

Bridges moaned he’s had a hard time too but didn’t take what he implies is the easy way out: “You don’t think that my life has been hell and I’ve had so many ups and downs now. If I did that what am i showing my children that when it gets tough that’s the way out No you gotta buckle down ask God to help you. That’s when prayer really comes into effect.”

^^^^^ Piece of shyt :no:

• Milky

Folks priorities with weed is fuked up
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :cosign:

Dude everyone has their own struggle.... certain shyt you just don't say publicly :no:

• Milky

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      (Arnold voice) Whatchu talkin about Willis? So you showed your kids the way to deal is to do/sell drugs and pimpin. GO SWALLOW A COUPLA SNAKES!!!! FOH :cuss:

• Jdore

:tea: no one cares
      Morning Auntie and Roses! :waves:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Good morning Roses…now did TH really say his clothes weren’t made for black folks bodies? Or naw?
      ==========
      :yes: He did one better by saying that he didn't want black people to buy his clothes.

Ralph Lauren probably feels the same way, but I doubt he would publicly make that statement. I still turn my nose up when I see something cute in T.J. Maxx and it reads TH on the label. If it weren't for sprite Baby Boomers, TH would result to Wal-Mart.

• aRoTh

AJ says:

Yeah but afterwards “our” chit is fcuked up and then we want the gubment to fix/replace. Then talk about how no one cares about the community and that there’s no funding.

:clap: :cosign: EXACT SENTIMENTS I was airing YESTERDAY!

• Just Looking

Good Day All - :yawn:

Going to Robin Williams Post.

but kinda ON topic….Whyyyyy outta all this new weed they got out, aint nobody came up with odorless, non detectable on drug tests kinda weed??!! Huh??!! Folks priorities with weed is fuked up

please dont give Monsanto any more ideas :bite:

that new weed would probably be odorless but make your toenails bleed or something. just leave it be. :nono:

• A.J.

:hug: Milky, Aroth

• sassyshe

libra80sbaby says:

Rita you dont waste no time do you THOT???
      —————————
      This tickled me sew much

----------------------------------------------------------------------
      Morning all

Someone said this last week when she first talked about him cause its only been about a month since Calvin dumped her - they were like Rita Slora dont give her cooty cat a break at all

• aRoTh

*ON TOPIC*

Tommy Hilfiger is SO unattractive. The prototype for Darwin Evolution theory if I ever saw one.

Milky says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Don't forget robbing folks.... the nerve of this cat... ninja palease :no: like .... dude you don't know that man's struggle like wtf .... nor does the next bytch don't know mines.... fawk out of here .... :nono: his comment was insensitive as hell and he could have kept that shyt :nono:

• sassyshe

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
      Synthetic dont come up positive on tests but its harmful

• Just Looking

User are you cutting up today?

I'm here for it. :yes:

• http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?p=18507979 MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

:cloud: uh oh Rita...
      (Detective voice) you know you done f'd up now :eek:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

AJ says:

:no: they dont own ish in the community they rent housing from absentee land lords and shole dont own the businesses so they not tearing up they own ish. If they had an actual stake in the community they wouldnt do it

• lovezoe

Todd just want to be in the press

Just Looking says:

User are you cutting up today?

I’m here for it.

:ashamed: no maam :halo:

why dont we have an angel emoji but we have a million ones either dead, dying, or killing and beating up stuff? :rofl: #SecretAgenda

• Wasting time

I got some ignant ish for yall.
      Little cuz (19) goes by this :chickenhead: house last night after he get off work. This chick has a known rep of getting you got.. Lil Cuz been dealing with her for a couple of weeks and this was the first time he has gone to her house. He thinking it’s all good and she turned over a new leaf and chit :no: had it planned that he would text his man and his man would come get him and maybe he can escape the drama. Well his man comes and there are 5 dudes in front of her house; so he text him like can you go out the back, cut through a yard and meet me on the corner. Cuz go to do just that and there are 2 dudes outside. Chick like ”Nothing will happen they are looking out for me” :facepalm: You gotta go my mom will be home soon blah blah blah. Cuz like well she gonna have to drive me home; I’m not going out there :sigh: He text the fam next. So there are 3 cars of them on the way. My aunt text me to tell me to go out there and be the voice of reason; funny cause once I’m sick off a situation I start to swing and chit. I get there with my uncle get out the car one of her “friends” is like oh it’s on now my girl Wasting here :no: me and her go way back, I text my cuz tell him to come out. Tell dude I know that this is my blood and we are leaving, put him in the car and :cuss: everybody pure out! I tell the gal she needs prayer; Jesus and her behind whopped and her momma will find out. Why the dude I know pull me to the side to say her momma owe me a couple stacks so what we get from these dudes goes towards her debit. I was done :ghost:

• libra80sbaby

-------------------

datsmdubya2u says:

AJ says:

That's a lie.... we w ill tear up steel ball chile... Only thing we keeping up is some sneakers :no:

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

Before you say “oh no, not this loser!”

:thinking: I believe my initial thought was who the fugg cares about either of them, but this works too :yes: :fistpump:

dam Wasting that could have gotten ugly. tell him to leave that suspicious coochie alone. :nono: it aint worth dying or getting robbed over. I saw a guy get set up like that on First 48.

• A.J.

Hell naw shawty!!

We can see why Rita likes Ricky.

I almost missed that :cloud: from Sandra.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

That’s a lie…. we w ill tear up steel ball chile… Only thing we keeping up is some sneakers :no:

by jeniefrumdabloc on Aug 12, 2014 at 9:40 am

Why are, we so quick to down our own? I promise you the looters dont own nothing. They aint got nothing to lose

Hell naw shawty!!
      ----------
      I heard you say this :hahaha: and I cosign all of that foolishness. You better than me cause he would've been left with them chickens. I ain't trying to die or go to jail. My skin too soft :winky:

• Wasting time

I was so mad UF especially since all the cousins are like EVERYBODY know including the stupid cousin in this girls house. No azz is worth your stuff or your life and I shudder to think what would have happened if I didn't know dude. Who in all honesty too old for that chit too. He was a few grades above me in HS

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

What kind of phuckery is this chit? So really it's the mama setting people up. Nuccas pulling up thinking they're about to get some thundercat and instead they get robbed :chase: :hailnaw:

• Wasting time

As it was explained to me you actually get handled and as you leaving you are robbed.

• lovezoe

So is she getting a cut for her services?

Wasting time says:

so why not just charge for it then? messy :facepalm:

speaking of messy, I watched a few mins of that stupid ass Love n Slip Slop show last night. Mimi really tryna fake the funk like it was a home video :facepalm:

• Who Dat

Use that vag @Rita Ora

• A.J.

You better than me cause he would’ve been left with them chickens.
      All I know is people get where they wanna be!! Niggas own they own. I've learned the hard way (family).

• A.J.

*on their own (ghetto tendencies) :shame:

• Wasting time

I don't know if she getting a cut and charging is prostitution. I wondered all that too. I also asked about the cops but you know "NO Snitching" so y'all dummies getting brain and being robbed. :no: Someone was like well locals know or should no better "CLEARLY NOT" but the word is spreading to surrounding towns.
      I went home after that. It was late and my high was all the way gone.

So is she getting her doorter to cut for a cut :blink: of the profits.
      *giggles into hand like Smart Guy* I made a funny

• A.J.

So is she getting her doorter to cut for a cut :blink: of the profits.
      *giggles into hand like Smart Guy* I made a funny
      What it really is-is generations of continued abuse!! The mother was prolly used in the same manner and of course no fcuks given. :tea:

• lovezoe

That girl gone end up getting hurt. Folks got to stop playing. A toddler was killed around here this weekend. Folks arguing, dude come back, shoot up house, hit toddler. It's not a game.

:smh: they need a thot hotline. 1-800-Thotline to warn these dudes of situations like this.

they all need to get some business about themselves. a job, a hobby....something better to do with their time.

• Milky

So wasting this yoe is giving up puscee to lure ninjas to get robbed to pay off mom's debt. What kinda of shait is this???? I just can't :facepalm:

• Beta

Wannabe

• A.J.

to warn these dudes of situations like this.
      Um from what I gathered, the warning signs were there. She been settin' niggas up :shrug:

@User :rotfl: :hailnaw: Imagine calling the hotline and hearing your own name. Be like
      There was that one time in college :thinking: I been saved so I know that don't count.. Lemme see
      :cell: please enter your date of birth and address
      *enters info* :warning: THIS IS A LEVEL 10 THOT. A THOT SUPER STAR. A THOT BOSS. A THOT OG. She has multiple charges of thotism. Dating back to 1996 in Freaknik. Men beware. Be like :bite: :woohoo: How do I get name off the THOT LIST??? :wails:

• Wasting time

Apparently the locals ALL KNOW but my cousin was thinking with his paynus. I was so :mad: cause if you know why go?!? You thought it was going to be different for you?!? That is called game and you were gamed. Mr. Time said we should have left him there; cause only someone stupid would knowingly walk into getting robbed.

• Wasting time

:crying: Freaknik managed to go away once I got grown !

1996 in Freaknik

:phew: :tea:

• Milky

Wasting time says:

Freaknik managed to go away once I got grown
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      hairbows I dont thank you need to be at Freaknik anyways!!! :love:

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

Apparently the locals ALL KNOW but my cousin was thinking with his paynus.

Did he at least get some :hump: action? I hope so after going through all of that :shrug:

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

Freaknik managed to go away once I got grown

_________

:crying: :yes: I remember being younger and the lady who did nails where I got my hair done left her picture album from freaknik out. It was so ratchet - broads naked/in various stages of becoming naked, dikks out, twerking before it was called twerking. I had freaknik on my bucketlist, I couldn't wait to go :yes: . And then it was over :(

• Who Dat

Freaknik managed to go away once I got grown
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I have a homegirl who is same age as me...who goes RELIGIOUSLY to indulge her... *trails off* at Myrtle Beach BikeFest every single year. And no that bish dont ride no motorcycle. I aint talking she go for the weekend either. This bish takes off from Wed-Wed. :no:

I bet Freaknik is how AIDs got spread for a lot of ppl. all types of on vacation babies too :smh:

I remember going to the Greekfest at Jones Beach which was our version of Freaknik. :eek: ratchet beyond ratchet. we cannot talk about this new generation after what we did there.

Myrtle Beach BikeFest

nuthin but domestic hedonism

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

Strange thing, I heard a song with ol' girl singing and it didn't make my ears bleed. Didn't make me want to buy it or even replay it, but yeah.

MAIN THING!!!! Why he got all that money and still buying weed from somebody who puts it in the corner of a plastic grocery bag like common folk.

Hell even the hood weed man know to use the Good Sense sandwich bags. They ain't but like $1 for a 100. :coffee:

• lovezoe

I cant copy and paste but go to NY Times and look for FBI Steps in Amid Unrest

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

**Saw the weed on the linked twitpic

• lovezoe

:newpost:

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

**Saw the weed on the linked twitpic

I surely scrolled up and was like :blink: maybe Lurker been :smoke: already :lol:

• Locapoca

Tommy Hilfiger's son eh :thinking:? Rita done moved on to that old long money. Is his son racist to? I know his daddy openly spoke didnt he want minorities wearing his shat and it was then that Tommy Hilfiger became a distant memory.

_________________________

prolly bought it right from the farm it was grown on. still ratchet tho. those bags dont maintain the moisture at all. shyt gonna be dry as fuk by the next day.

:newpost: I thought ya'll was up there going in.. it was just me :lol:

• CocoKhaleesi

I am CERTAIN that those above pics will not grace anyone TV screen when this yt boy dies from a whatever rich white elite disease floating around here...