R.I.P: Robin Williams Commits Suicide

Robin Williams and daughter

One of the greatest actors the world has ever known is dead. Robin Williams reportedly took his own life on Monday, Aug. 11, at his California home. He was 63.

“Robin Williams passed away this morning,” his media representative Mara Buxbaum told CNN.

His rep tells CNN the actor suffered from severe depression. The coroner’s preliminary cause of death is “suicide due to asphyxia.”

“He has been battling severe depression of late. This is a tragic and sudden loss. The family respectfully asks for their privacy as they grieve during this very difficult time,” Mara Buxbaum told CNN.

Williams battled addictions and he recently completed a stint in rehab.

His 3rd wife, graphic designer Susan Schneider, sent a written message to CNN:

“This morning, I lost my husband and my best friend, while the world lost one of its most beloved artists and beautiful human beings. I am utterly heartbroken.

“On behalf of Robin’s family, we are asking for privacy during our time of profound grief. As he is remembered, it is our hope the focus will not be on Robin’s death, but on the countless moments of joy and laughter he gave to millions.”

Williams won an Oscar award for his role in the film Good Will Hunting in 1989. Williams had signed on to reprise his role as Mrs. Doubtfire.

“There will never be another like him,” said CNN’s Don Lemon on Monday.

Williams’s last social media message was a birthday tweet to his daughter, Zelda Rae Williams, who turned 25 on July 31.

Robin Williams was an incredible actor who will be missed.

156 Responses to “R.I.P: Robin Williams Commits Suicide”

Crimsontide says:

This is so sad. I love me some Robin Williams…just terrible – RIP

C. Maria says:

So tragic, he will be missed.

Locapoca says:

Omg!! :crying: another piece of my childhood is gone. I grew up watching Hook and Jumangi I’m so sad by this RIP :broken heart:

This hurt me :cry: I really liked this guy…. tonight will be a ROBYin Williams night, Jumanji, Popeye, and then Hook :crying:

*in my Nettie from Color Purple voice*

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??? Whyyyyyyyyyyyy?! :cry:

may his family find peace & God be with them :(

lovezoe says:

You just don’t know. Whew.

Smokie says:

R.I.P.

RIP Mork. Nanu nanu. I’m Really showing my age :kona:

Beta says:

Sad :no: RIP

My mama is CRUSHED okay? SHE LOVED this man. :sad: My homegirl put it into perspective. A man who spent his WHOLE LIFE making OTHERS laugh was so depressed he hung himself. *throak lump* :sad:

Me too @Milky. Nanu Nanu. Mork from the planet Ork :sad:

We OWN Mrs. Doubtfire. It is going IN at 9 p.m. We got Good Will Hunting too somewhere.

This guy really left a mark, I was just looking at how so many people loved this guy …. what a wonderful man :love: A wonderful man indeed :yes: he will be missed…. we are really loosing the greats out here

lovezoe says:

Went to Netflix, Mrs. Doubtfire already got a very long wait.

Hook was my shyt too :yes: and what was the name of that movie when he was the big kid :love: so many movies :sad:

Yes we are Jenie. I get so damn SAD each and every TIME one of them leaves us too. :sad:

lovezoe says:

Went to Netflix, Mrs. Doubtfire already got a very long wait.

I’m watching Jumanji …. I’m telling ya they better not take those movies off netflix…. cause you know when someone dies they try to charge ya and shyt :no:

deedeegirl says:

So sad. He had overcome so much to end up doing this. Prayers for him and his family. He will be missed. Senseless.

Tea Is Finally Here says:

“And now his watch has ended.” I really like Robin….always thought he was quirky in a good way. My Dad and I went to see Patch Adams back when it came out.

Lovely write up, Sandra. Very nice. Yep. GN.

lakiesha76 says:

He must have been realy hurting :(

JerseyGirl68 says:

Wow, this is such sad news. Depression is a m**** f*****.

It is ironic that quite a few comedians suffer with depression or some form of mental illness. They can make the world smile while they are crying on the inside.

#RIP Robin Williams. You will be missed. Nanu Nanu!

Milky says:

I was just watching the Birdcage last week. :rofl: I love his stand up too! :crying: :thinking: the greats are not dying old!

————-
    :cosign: God bless his family and soul :(

Goes to try and find me some old mork & Mindy episodes. :pc:

MystyBlu says:

So sad. I recently watched Patch Adams and set my dvr for Awakenings. May he have peace in death that he could not find in life and may his family remember how he loved them in life and not how he chose to leave it.

R.I.P Robin.
    I know he’s entertaining hoardes of angels right now.

Birdcage…CLASSIC. I watch it so much I can recited the scenes by rote.
    God bless his children/family.

Milky says:

I was just watching the Birdcage last week.
    _________________________

me too Milky, and literally laughing out loud (every time it’s on)! :no:

how you can have the gift to bring laughter and joy to the masses, yet your own happiness as an individual is so evasive :no: …this truly puts into perspective the separation between a “gift” and the “gifted” …God bless his family, and may his soul now find the peace that seemed to elude him while he walked this earth :pray: so very sad… :(

MystyBlu says:

How ironic that Robin got his start on Richard Pryor’s show. Richard made the mold for tragic, fragile people who spent their lives making others happy but never had peace of mind. Hope they’re both up there laughing together.

He must have been realy hurting :(
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Hanging is so drastic. Yes he did hurt man. Lord. :no: Yes @Mysty. He turned down an early season of SNL, just so he could work with his old friend from Chicago standup days “Rich” Pryor (what he called him) and write for the Richard Pryor show. I remma seeing that on a Pryor documentary. Always reminded me of Jim Carrey. No matter HOW big that cat gets he STILL thanks the Wayans family to this DAY– for giving him a chance.

And yes Redd Foxx, Richard Pryor, Robin Williams and hopefully Jackie Gleason (showed my AGE with pulling old Jackie out…he was a fool too though) and a few others up there cutting the heck UP.

MystyBlu says:

Omg @ Dubb did you ever see the roast they did when Richard Pryor’s show was cancelled?! Marsha Warfield as a woman, sandra Bernhardt, Tim Reid, Robin, Paul Mooney…they put Rich up but he got the last laugh on all of them! Straight off the top of his dome, never forget that. I love me some Rich from Peoria lol

MystyBlu says:

Yessss Oh Ralphie Boy is cutting up and doing the hucklebuck. :) I’m only a year behind you Dubb. I grew up on Honeymooner reruns. Bought my Gram the DVDs a few years ago and didn’t realize it was so few episodes. Must’ve watched them a million times lol

ME TOO on the Honeymooner reruns!!!! :thankyou: They used to come on TBS LATE at night. Like…before TV “went” off. And TBS is ATL; and all my summers were spent IN BAMA. TBS came in as a local channel. So that was LAST thing we would or even COULD watch on TV at my grandparents house. Ahh the MEMORIES. And cosign on the Pryor Show roast! I have seen it. A lot of folks got their start on that show. ALOT.

And yes Redd Foxx, Richard Pryor, Robin Williams and hopefully Jackie Gleason
    ___________________________

:yes: …and i’m older than yall so im’a gone head and throw old George Carlin in the mix

:( Mork from Ork….. Nanu Nanu :wail:

This is so sad, depression is real.

I feel different about suicide if’n the person is going through depression :tea:

RIP :pray:

MystyBlu says:

:) I used to share a room with my Gram and great Gram by choice. They watched all the good shows at night. Honeymooners, Kojak, Columbo, Baretta…and woke up watching Plastic Man lol I miss 80s tv. Back before I even knew what the hell cable was tv was never boring. Not even on Saturday afternoons with the karate movies :)

Nah Nancy I remember George Carlin. I liked his comedy. He was a smart ass and I loved it!

MystyBlu says:

Hey DTTS, how can you tell the difference? I would bet most people who commit or attempt suicide are going through depression. Just depends on if other people know it or not? No shade, just asking

Mrs. Doubtfire
    ^^^
    When that baby asked him “But Daddyyy, why do wish Mommy would die?” :hahaha:

:nite: Roses

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Flip Wilson (Geraldine and here comes the judge. We got my dad his show on DVD)
    Gilda Radner
    John Belushi (we aint have him long AT ALL):no:
    JOHN CANDY. Uncle BUCK. That movie and Planes, Trains, and Automobiles gave me an almost asthma attack!

Milky says:

@Dubb :fustbump: we are the same age so I feel you! Aww the memories!!!!

Lawddd i’m gone miss his Guatemala-ness ala Birdcage :crying:

No shade, just asking
    EYE sense :cloud:
    No, I’m just kidding :hug:

Hmmm, depression up top VS. someone offing someone and then killing themselves :shrug:
    I look at the latter as taking your life because you’re too scared to face reality. Whereas I look at someone who is depressed as someone who isn’t thinking clearly. You get where I’m coming from? :eek:

THEN, I think that folks who kill themselves go to hell (because we belong to GOD).

BUT NOT if it’s depression :shrug:

#THISPOSTISFORMYSTYBLUONLY #THISOURCONVO :D

That movie and Planes, Trains, and Automobiles gave me an almost asthma attack!
    _______________________________

:blink: THAT movie is one of my dad’s all time faves!
    and that daggone Gilda Radner (and her husband) in Woman in Red??!! :ghost:

SJ says:

There’s this Youtube clip of him on Ellen that I found probably three or four years ago. He did a good 8 minutes of improv, joke after joke, punchline after punchline. The audience laughed non-stop and Ellen was literally, in tears. My side hurt each time I watched that clip.

He was AMAZINGLY talented.

RIP

sassyshe says:

So so sad, i loved robin williams, so many great movies he made, its hard to choose one.

Martin Lawrence said it a long time that comedians are some of the most depressed individuals cause the world expects them to bring others joy and be happy day in and day out and no one notices when their smile no longed reaches the eyes and no one is there to help them cause others cant understand why they cant make themselves happy. This just goes to show that even when you appear to have everything you can still be lonely if you’re never dealt with your demons

@NikkeMinxx says:

Alladdin and Mrs. Doubtfire.. not a na’an kid in the house and boff of ‘em get watched all the time…

*permits “my” Roses to join in on 41 if’n they want :eek: *

:kiss: Cherry Lipchap :grill:

Fay :2dance:

Birdcage was hilarious!

Gilda Radner
    :love:
    Rosanne Rosanna Danna :hahaha:

mzwhang90210 says:

I’m just glad I’m not the ONLY Rosette who remembers when the TV used to actually go off…after the Star Spangled Banner played..and the flag blew wistfully..in the background…um..yeah.

It’s being said that Robin battled the addiction demons for 20 plus years (checking into rehab most recently in July/2014..just for a “tune-up”). Whatever demons plagued him..he’s at peace now. I feel sooo sad for his kids and his “new” wife. I just saw pictures of he and his wife in Feb of this year. She looked sooo happy. He looked happy…but yet sad @ the same time.

@Ditty :hugs: missed ya!

Robin’s pic up top looks like he was just about to say something funny, but was holding it in for the pic :lol:

I see you MystyBlu :wink:

….and Lawd :no: don’t let me forget Robin Harris! :nun: me and my baby sister found an old cassette in her old jetta some years ago, and you would have thought we had hit the number! :ghost:

WING WING WING HERROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:woohoo: #fuggyoubeanyo :cuss: then :hug:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

I see you MystyBlu :wink:

Well I don’t… And I thought we was gonna have a convo :huh:

sassyshe says:
    ______________________________
    Alla dis. “the tears of a clown..when there’s no one around.”

*holding yew* :hug:

:2dance: <–Kid N' Play foot dance thang :rofl:
    #holaholaayeeeee

Lawddd i’m gone miss his Guatemala-ness ala Birdcage
    ________________________

Fay! :wail:
    “you do Fosse Fosse Fosse :danban: Martha Graham Martha Graham :danban1:

mzwhang90210 says:

:dead: cuz I actually hear that “wing wing wing…herrrowwww?” in my head! AT a new job now..they had the NURB to block SRose. Bassids. Anywhooo…

Folks say suicide is a selfish act. I don’t agree. I think those who want the troubled person to STAY here..despite the person’s REAL un-ending despair…are the selfish ones. I see it as “I don’t want you to kill yourself, (despite your pain)…because I’d feel bad..and I’d miss you..and I’d..I’d …I’d.

Sometimes, folks just don’t wanna stay past another intermission. I can dig it.

Milky says:

Wing whang. :happy: where u been hunty?

mzwhang90210 says:

lawddd MsWHANGthang?! :crying: hey luv!

“you do Fosse Fosse Fosse Martha Graham Martha Graham
    _________________________________
    :rofl: Lawd when he grabbed those shrimp..in the kitchen scene..and said “F**k the shrimp..pull yourself together..dammit!” and then promptly slipped and fell<~~~CLASSIC! I guffaw everytime I see it..no matter how many times.

RIP Robin!

MystyBlu says:

Lol @ DTTS I’m phone posting and got a call. Just wanted to make sure it wasn’t seen as shade. I can agree on murder/suicides being an exception. Kill yourself if you want but don’t take others with you. I don’t agree about people going to heaven or not. Too much to post via phone but I think people have many reasons for not wanting to be here anymore and we can say to pray or seek help but if someone truly feels their situation is hopeless and takes their life, I’m not in their shoes to judge. With respect to Robin he was clean for 20 some odd years, fell off the wagon and went to rehab. He could have had a chemical imbalance if they took him off drugs or alcohol and gave him meds or something. Who knows? I can’t call it and won’t judge him for it. Have had family embers commit suicide and although it hurts and I wish I could’ve changed it I don’t know what personal hell they were in to want to die. I just pray they are at peace now.

:hug: all around, sneak posting, can’t get found out ‘being a Rose’ :kona:

:nite:

Well I don’t… And I thought we was gonna have a convo
    __________________________________

please go take care of your cramps, check your tires, have a snicksnack… something :no: :rofl:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

*holding yew* :hug:
    :2dance: <–Kid N' Play foot dance thang :rofl:
    #holaholaayeeeee

:rofl: guhl i swea u have a way of makin me read stuff SEW well! i lubbs yew :love:

Mysty, Imma read it asap, and we can talk about it later ok? :wink:

Milkayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :kiss:

Fayeeeeeee Fayeeeeeee… :hugs:

I been workin till I almost done rot…lol. But I still stop by and read “after hours”. Good to see y’all!!

:chase: THing

:kiss: Fay

If I get caught! :mad:
    BYE!

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

Lawddd i’m gone miss his Guatemala-ness ala Birdcage
    ________________________
    Fay! :wail:
    “you do Fosse Fosse Fosse :danban: Martha Graham Martha Graham :danban1:

:rofl: now i gotta watch it! :crying:

Milkayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :kiss:
    Fayeeeeeee Fayeeeeeee… :hugs:

:hug: ur font sholl ill a sight for sore eyes :love: dontchu let them folk ROT u to def tho! :cuss:

they ainnn werf it :nun:

Sometimes, folks just don’t wanna stay past another intermission. I can dig it.

_______________________________

:hi:
    Dang, Wang :sad: i never thought about it this way (not that i ever harshly judged either) but this makes it somehow even sadder because the person committing suicide surely considers how the act will impact their loved ones :no: i don’t know :no: i aint got the answers… :wail:

MystyBlu says:

Hi mzwhang! I agree with you about suicide. A lot of times we want people here because WE want them to be here, but it’s not always in their best interest. I lost my Gram some months back and although it hurt me to my core for her to pass I knew she was in pain and unhappy and I refused to be selfish and will her to live on like that. She didn’t commit suicide but if she had I wouldn’t have been mad at her for it. I don’t really know what someone is going through so I can’t judge and say if their pain is bearable or not.

Gotcha DTTS!

Milky says:

@dtts. Babe who you hiding from? :box: starts jumping around fighting the air like I’m getting ready to whoop some azz!

Sorry about your loss MystyBlu :hug:

i loved my granny like no other and she was certain that the sun rose and set right where i stood :love: she was so vital and active, but when she had a stroke she was never the same, and when she finally passed, i was surprised at my 13 y/o self because all though i missed her terribly, she had been ‘lost’ to me long before her body finaly gave up the ghost, so i was actually ‘relieved’ in a way that she was no longer suffering and i had peace because i knew she was at peace…

Milky says:

I was taught that if you committed suicide you go to Hell no questions asked, but as I got older I always wondered if a person was so depressed and really didn’t realize what they wwere actually doing just trying to get rid of the torment and pain the only way they know how, how could they not be forgiven? Somebody enlighten me please!!!!

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

Sometimes, folks just don’t wanna stay past another intermission. I can dig it.
    _______________________________
    :hi:

:cosign: :(

Thanks Nancy! :hug:

Yes, that tore me up for a minute, still lose it from time to time. My Gram and I were sparring partners since I was like 10 but I dare anybody to talk mess about either of us in the others presence! :) She taught me a lot though and loved hard so I have no complaints. Her mom was more like your grandmother and I lost her when I was 17. Had your same sentiments though. My Gram and her two youngest sisters all died in 2013 and she was the last of all her siblings to go. Hard to lose someone you love so much, but I find comfort in knowing none of them are in pain anymore and they’re all together tearing up heaven!

Milky says:

Hol me fayfay I ain’t gots the ansas neither. :crying: but I got these Sangria Moscato. :koolaid2:

Milky says:

me too Milk! till one day i asked my mom & she said there’s nothing in the Bible that says that if u commit suicide u go to hell :no: idk where that came from. i’m still currently reading it for myself..

MystyBlu says:

Ugh at my phone posting. Nancy, sorry for your loss as well. Strokes are heartbreaking because they can have such a devastating effect on the person. May not be able to speak or think clearly in addition to the physical issues. Very hard for loved ones to watch.

:cry: that’s beautiful Mysty :snot: :heart:
    you take heart though, cause as long as you live, they’ll never be completely gone and will always be ‘with’ you :hug:

Milky says:

Fayfay maybe it come from the southern teachings, my FAM is from bama and Georgia and sum of the shait we were taught wasn’t in nan Bible! But I lurnt to be respectful and how too be well mannered. :tea: < —— with panky fanga up!

Nancyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :kiss:

@Myst..sorry for your loss. Today would’ve been my mothers 65th b-day..had she beat cancer. Although I still grapple with our unresolved “issues”…there is no price to high for me to pay to be able to talk to her just ONE more time. But she was in so much pain…selfishly I wanted her to stay, but I realized Jesus could comfort her in ways that I couldn’t even imagine.
    Anyway..I was going somewhere with that…but a shiny object distracted me. lol.

@Milky…I dunno..I mean I kinda think if the pain is sooooo great..God knows it. I think He kinda has the attitude of a dinner party host when guests show up extra early…like “Hey..it’s not time for you to be here yet..but ummm…c’mon in…help ya-self to an appetizer..or..sumthin” :wink:

@ Fay Fay…I think folks feel like..surely it can’t be a picnic for YOU to see ME suffer everyday. You’ll miss ME..but YOUR life will go on. I think its the height of selfishness to demand that someone trod through un-yeilding (sp?) pain..just to appease those for whom life is not so painful. But then again..ion have all the answers!!

MystyBlu says:

Aww thanks Nancy! :hug: I have a memory like an elephant and stories for days so they’ll never be forgotten! Oh and I inherited that Cancer nice/nasty smart mouth of hers so I won’t let others forget either. :wink:

Milky says:

:crying: from this font between thing and mysty!!!!

idk where that came from. i’m still currently reading it for myself..
    _____________________________

i aint got ansas either Fay :no: i came up in the pentecostal church and there were so mannie mannie “don’ts” that i started to wonder if there were ANY “do’s” :confused: so much of it seemed fear-based and not so much about the LOVE part… the Word says that we “see through a glass darkly” but i try to gravitate to the light and life in this thing whenever possible… seeking/finding… asking/receiving… hungering/thirsting… :phew: my daily prayer is that HE order my steps and keep my mind :pray: :shrug:

But Milky says:

I lurnt to be respectful and how too be well mannered. < —— with panky fanga up!
    _______________________-
    :rofl: sheddup

I’m watching Hook :crying: lawd this did something to me this evening :sad: Goodnight :sad:

_______________________________

:hug: this tickles me more than you know! i have a sister who’s a cancer, and she was actually called “sharp-tongued” …at the church …by the pastor :confused: :facepalm: :kona:
    :kona:

Diva says:

Pour me a glass of dat Moscato!!

MystyBlu says:

Thanks Mzwhang! Sorry you lost your mom and I hope you can find peace with your unresolved issues as well. Sometimes we have to know they did their best and even if they didn’t apologize or acknowledge our feelings while they were here, the intent wasn’t for us to carry that pain forever. :hug:

Milky says:

Awww wing whang. :hug: I know how you feel it will be three years next month that I lost my mom!I mask my pain and sorrow, her passing was unexpected at 51! I just feel most days that I’m just going through the motions, I guess I’m a hellavu actress. :nun:

Diva says:

Hey Roses :wave:

Diva says:

RIH Mork!

Milky says:

WIFEY. runs into your arms. Damn shame all I had to do is open the likka cabinet for you to pop up!!!! :kiss: :danban: its been a reunion today!

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:
    i try to gravitate to the light and life in this thing whenever possible… seeking/finding… asking/receiving… hungering/thirsting… my daily prayer is that HE order my steps and keep my mind
    ^^^THIS!
    I’m still trynna “evolve” to attain more of the 90%. Since it’s long been stated that we humans only use 10%. I almost got there …ONCE. I was eating raw..no alcohol, no nicotine..meditating..& cleansing like crazy. I tell you I felt downright celestial. :nun:

Whang, so very sorry you lost your Mom :no: :cry: :hug: :kiss:
    yall got me getting all ‘motional :no:

….and now that daggone Diva done came in, and her and Milky can actually have a drank together! that’s so brewful :no: :wail: :wail:

Awww no tears Milky! It’s all love in here. :hug:

Nancy I have to catch myself sometimes because I can cut quick and not even realize I did it. :( I’m a Gemini/cancer cusp baby so I have the nerdiness and a quick tongue. I’m a sweetheart really but my mouth gets me in trouble sometimes. I get it honest though. :)

Not you too Milky! I so sorry for your loss! :hug: but may i just say that (from what i can gather from your font) you are a pretty awesome lady and i believe your Mom is proud of the woman that you are and will continue to be :yes: :hug: :snot:

Divurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :happy:

@ Mysty thanks…my mom gave me in death..an invaluable gift that she could have never given me in life. And so it goes.

@Milkayyyy..gurlllll…I still “talk” to my mom. You can get ALOT off your chest..when the person is not around to smack you in da mouf! lol.

JennnnnnnnnnnnnnEEEEEEEEEE :kiss: *sniff..sniff…you’ve been hugging OTHER Roses in my absence haven’t you?! *smack*

“RIH??” ummm..Diva *takes glass from her hand* lol

_________________________________

^^^^^^^^ THIS is key in the parent/child relationship, IMO. :nun:

Jenie, you try to pull yourself together honey. it’s been a tough couple of months… first Bobby Womack and now this :no: but they will both live on through their art… :hug:

i’m typing like a sped, uh, i mean, contained …so i’m go hop in the shower and then into bed. goodnight everybody (you too Sandra!) :hug:

____________________________–
    This^^^
    I finally had to OVER stand my mom’s past…to be able to digest her inability to relate to me…her only daughter. She did the best SHE knew how. And that’s all I have to say about that.

MystyBlu says:

@ Mzwhang Glad you have found the blessing in your loss! I’m tickled that you get your smart cracks in now but I totally understand! :)

@ Nancy, Yessssss! I had to learn that lesson the hard way. I’m ever grateful that I realized that while my Gram was still here. It allowed to me love her unconditionally and nurture her in the way I’d needed her to nurture me as a child. She ended up being a big old softie in the end. Even let me tuck her in and kiss her forehead at night :) I’ll take those few good years at the end.

MystyBlu says:

Goodnight Ladies! Thanks for the chat. I’m sure all the Mamas are smiling down on us tonight. :hug:

MystyBlu says:

Oops Mzwhang just saw your post. I hear you. My Gram had a rough upbringing and then proceeded to lose the people she loved one by one including her children. My mom and her grands were all she had left. Made me put a lot of her words and actions into perspective and if anything I loved her more for loving me in spite of who she was.

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

This is such devastating news for me…..great comedian and actor RIP RW :cry:

MoniquetheGeek says:

MeTV is playing the Mork from Ork episode of Happy Days right now… :sad:

JJSPLAYHOUSE says:

I don’t know what’s worst, the fact that he’s gone or that he allegedly committed suicide due to depression. :wail:

Mhhh MHH MHHH
    PEACE be with him, SAD. Robin was a decent man and very endeared by many.
    I read he took care of Christopher Reeve’s,he
    paid for every cent of Christopher Reeve’s care from his accident to his death because they came up together.

Well this is even more sad on day 2. Morning guys :(

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

Well this is even more sad on day 2. Morning guys
    :cosign: :cry:

Chile I almost called into V-103 this morning to cuss they azzes slap the fawk out….. :no: Now they were talking about his death and then go into all the negative things about his past….. they make me fuggin sick … Wanda and Ryan can officially kiss the pink of my azz …..:nono:

San ah make ya dance says:

Im not in a sympathetic type mood today so Imma sip this dmn :tea:

Afiya says:

SUICIDE IS NEVER THE ANSWER!!!

ANYWHO, Rest In Peace Robin :smh:

:hi: Roses

:spank: @ NoJoke

:hug: @Honey, Thanks doll, gonna pass it on :hug:

@Jenie that’s unfortunate. I think it could at least be a platform to discuss the very real problem of depression that seems so prevalent today. I think that people just aren’t being raised to learn how to cope with failure and setbacks like they used to. Now I am NOT saying this is the case with Robin or everyone. I think some people have mental and medical reasons why they also battle depression. Just as an observation on my end. Sometimes as parents we want to protect our kids from pain and hurt but it’s a part of life. We actually handicap them when be always let them win and they never deal with the other side :no:

@San :hugs: Come over here with me. Until Friday when I am off this work week is going to be like :wtf: for me. I am having to cover fake stroke vacation’s work plus mine. Problem is she don’t really do no work but her role is time and place specific to how things operate. Since she is my direct report I am covering it. Makes no sense to have a temp come in to cover 1 hour in the am and one around lunch.

So of course the server is down. So I can’t access any of the software necessary to do my or the stroke lady’s job. I am sure this just happened because I have to cover :facepalm:

This was an actor I actually liked :no: damn man

lovezoe says:

I’m going to say this: I HATE when folks say “We worried about a Hollywood celebrity, but our eyes closed on St. Louis or the beheadings of Christians in the Middke East.@ my mind can be focused on more than one thing. Robin Williams death brings up the important discussion of suicide and mental illness. Ain’t even 8:30.

@Take…stroke lady is serious about her drinking aint she? This bish sked a vacation? After she be out every damn day???? Drunk slore prolly drunk already. 830 am.EST.

San ah make ya dance says:

—————-
    That bish still playing hookey :huh: See I’m not up for that :bite: I just made it back to work. Director was like welcome back and I couldn’t even reply. I waited and then said Good Morning :/ Imma have to keep my mouth shut today

San ah make ya dance says:

@Jenie, I am so late, but I missed your bday so Happy Belated :kiss:

lovezoe says:

Chile :thankyou: exactly which is prevalent in our community as well ….. I can not stand folks sometimes…… how about they talk about the idiots up there rioting fawking up their own communities ….. :rolleyes: fawking idiots !!! Folks make me sick nowadays

San ah make ya dance says:

@Jenie, I am so late, but I missed your bday so Happy Belated

:wave: Good Morning
    taken
    dub
    my chocolate drop :lick:
    san
    lovezoe
    afiya whoopin azz early huh?

Well I finally made it in to work. We had bad storms yesterday one of our freeways is under 14 ft of rain. Alot of freeways closed. They requested last night if you dont have to go anywhere dont go and if you do, do not get on the freeways!!

Milky says:

GOOOOOD MORRRNINNNG VIETNAM!!!!! RIP ROBIN I hope that you are finally in peace!!! :pray: for his family I know it is hard to know that your loved one committed suicide, but he is out of whatever pain and torment he was fighting within himself!!!

San ah make ya dance says:

:waves: Milky
    @Jenie, what did you do?? :popcorn:

Wasting time says:

Good Morning Roses :waves:

Milk
    Jenie
    Ms. Dubb
    Taken
    San a make me :buttshake:
    Fiya

This was a :shock: last night. I hope he found the rest and escape he needed from his demons.

Nothing else happened in the world according to the news and CNN. I find it so telling that as soon as word of RW death hit; Ferguson started tear gassing the people gathered on the streets :no:

San ah make ya dance says:

:hug: Wasting

wasting :hug:

lovezoe says:

They posting these pics of Ferguson is too much. You think you back in the 60s.

A.J. says:

RIP Robin Williams. He brought me real laughter at an early age.

San ah make ya dance says:

:waves: Milky
    @Jenie, what did you do??

Hunty I had a get together at the crib, and 10 mins after I drop my daughter off at my sister’s…. she calls me and tells me Jordan fell off her big cousin bike… fugged her shyt all the way up…. face skinned up … arms and legs skinned up :no: I went back over there .. gave her some pain meds, and ointment …. finished the evenining off… The next morning me and my girls spent most of the morning at the damn childrens urgent care… we wasn’t sure if her foot was broke cause she couldn’t walk…. they x-rayed it and said she was fine… just a sprain :tea: chile… A mess cause she still talking about she can’t walk on it… :rolleyes: my child is a damn dram queen

lovezoe says:

David Banner tweeted something like blacks kill blacks white kills blacks for the same reason: they see no value. Not verbatim, but yeah. Thoughts?

San ah make ya dance says:

————————
    Its your bday and she can cry if she wants too? :crying1: Poor J. :hug: You made it another year though girl! :yes:

Milky says:

@my chocolate drop Give my baby lil J a cane :oldman: she is really hurting!!!! You might need to carry her everywhere. GET ON YO JOB LADY!!! :rofl:

lovezoe says:

I saw his tweet :tea: and I fawking cosign every word of it :thankyou:

@Dub she gotta take the week to move. Last week when I wrote her up for tardiness this trick tried to say she hadn’t been late since the verbal. I was like :no: YEW LIE. She told HR she wouldn’t sign the doc. Soon as we said ok she ran up after HR like I will sign it :pray: she thought she was trying to show out and got her feelings hurt. Her vacation was already scheduled. She tried to take it byke I was like :nono: please go I already got somebody to do your job while you are out. She was like :bite:

Milky says:

Chile I gave her a cane :tea: I’m not going to baby her …. her foot is not broke, she has one of those lil shoe things… and her foot is wrapped….Them folks wouldn’t even give me a doctor’s excuse to keep her out of school … matter fact the swelling is damn near gone… :coffee: I sent that azz right to school …. of course they called my azz this morning :rolleyes:

lovezoe says:

Jenie- hope your baby feels better

Lzoe Thanks but that child is fine :tea:

A.J. says:

lovezoe says:

I saw his tweet :tea: and I fawking cosign every word of it
    Here’s my thing. Why do “we” have to riot and ack a fool within our own community?!

————–
    To show them we mean business :eek:
    *proceeds to rip my clothes write all over my Kate Spade bag and shave my head bald just to show these people at this job I am not the one*
    :whistle: maybe now they’ll listen

A.J. says:

to show them we mean business :eek:
    Yeah but afterwards “our” chit is fcuked up and then we want the gubment to fix/replace. Then talk about how no one cares about the community and that there’s no funding. Don’t get me started :tea:

A.J. says:

lovezoe says:
    I saw his tweet :tea: and I fawking cosign every word of it

:thankyou: what does that solves.. I mean you tell me that is the only way to respond through violence, aggressiveness :shrugs: so you can give these fools a reason to shoot that azz …. :rolleyes: folks make me sick……

and Todd Bridges can suck the pink of my azz as well…… the nerve of that piece of shyt !!! :cuss:

A.J. says:

to show them we mean business :eek:

:hahaha: If they mean business :tea: lets get a degree…. get into positions that can make a difference …. etc :tea: you mean business…. but continuing to gang bang, trying to be a rap artist or the next reality celebrity, focussing on who has the most expensive weave…. focusing on who is natural … who is not blah blah ……. and constant complaining is getting beyond damn old….

The Pearl! says:

Good morning, All. R.I.P., Robin

A.J. says:

Agreed. But they fckued up the weave/hair store from what I saw looting and burned the QT down to the ground. A mess; not called for.

A.J. says:

Morning Pearl!!

Jessie says:

A lot of comedians wear masks. I heard one comedian say that comedians are some of the most depressed people in the world. I know Robin had his battles with addiction and depression. I just wish he didn’t choose the “permanent” solution to end his pain. I didn’t know his pain so I will never judge him. I pray his family finds the peace and comfort they need to get through this horrible time. A loved one’s death is hard enough to deal with. A loved one’s suicide has to be almost unbearable. May God bless his family as they live the rest of their lives on this earth without a very important part of their family. Blessings and prayers to the family and friends of the great Robin Williams.

1 Pingbacks