Kelly Rowland

Apparently, singer Beyonce Knowles-Carter is tired of all the shade being thrown by fellow Destiny's Child singer Kelly Rowland and songbird Alicia Keys. Both ladies are pregnant and both have saturated the Internet with adorable baby bump photos. The photos leave no doubt that Kelly and Alicia are pregnant. But Beyonce was rumored to have hidden her fake pregnancy behind a prosthetic.

Kelly Rowland

In an awkward attempt to dismiss the rumors, Beyonce aired home videos during this past weekend's HBO special documenting her and Jay Z's "On the Run" tour. The home videos featured images of herself when she was supposedly pregnant with daughter Blue Ivy.

Naturally, the home videos were blurred and distorted just enough to cast more lingering doubt.

The screen capture above does appear to be Photoshopped -- which isn't unusual considering Beyonce is quite the expert at Photoshopping techniques.

As loyal reader Shalon Leonard points out: "Jay-Z right hand doesnt even match the left. Please talk about this. She just got caught photo shopping even msm talked about it."

What more is there to say? Beyonce is the queen of deception and subterfuge. The debate over whether she delivered Blue Ivy or not will continue to rage on until either Beyonce, Jay Z, or their surrogate comes clean.

• Have Beyonce and Jay Z Seen This Photo Yet?
  • Report: Jay Z Snubbed Kim Kardashian-West
  • Is Ciara Broke? Star Tweeting Ads for the Kardashian Kollection
  • Body Language: the Dominant Partner

OMG!
      That was not a respond!
      That is a pic from a video form OTR.
      When that show start? June something!
      The stretch is real :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

:facepalm:

:heart:

And a JLaw gif at that. Girl. Bye. :eyeroll:

• JerseyGirl68

I am really tired of this bish. SYAD, please.

• Wasting time

As loyal reader Shalon Leonard points out: “Jay-Z right hand doesnt even match the left. Please talk about this. She just got caught photo shopping even msm talked about it.”
      -----------------------

Cause it is a pic off a video off a TV screen

Oh nos..not a link. :dead: :dead: :dead:

• OutsidetheBox

Anyway Bey was uncomfortable in these shots imo...in the video Jay is kinda comforting her but you can tell she is like mannn im naked.. :love:

• http://youtu.be/a8dHpVXioLA #TEAMTHIS Smack that bootay :shakebutt: puppylove

So this is the OTRT post I guess :shrug: I just KNEW Sandra was gonna say that Jay Z was paid handsomely for being the intermission during the Beyonce concert.

• Just Looking

HOWLS! With Laughter @ that giF

Can't TUDAY with Sandra....

:dead: :casket: :ghost:

:facepalm:

<----see gravi for details

• bama_n_jersey

She left the link up to the person... well damn :facepalm:

• lovezoe

So this not considered harassment or bullying? Oh #jlawgif

:faints: :ghost:

I AM CRINE

• SummerBaby

--------------------

• Beta

Ugh IDC :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

So this not considered harassment or bullying? Oh #jlawgif

by lovezoe on Sep 24, 2014 at 10:40 am

----------------

• lovezoe

I don't think Beyonce would have issue saying she adopted a baby. Folks would love her more. #notastan #criticalthinker

• http://youtu.be/a8dHpVXioLA #TEAMTHIS Smack that bootay :shakebutt: puppylove

I will NOT fall for the trap in this post.

• http://youtu.be/a8dHpVXioLA #TEAMTHIS Smack that bootay :shakebutt: puppylove

I will NOT fall for the trap in this post.

• http://youtu.be/a8dHpVXioLA #TEAMTHIS Smack that bootay :shakebutt: puppylove

I will NOT fall for the trap in this post.

• OutsidetheBox

But Beyonce was rumored to have hidden her fake pregnancy behind a prosthetic.

:eek: Wait... lo?

• bama_n_jersey

Reminder to self...never share a story for the blog.. this poor child is gonna get harrassed for talking about Beyonce....

• StripperOnAMinkRug

This lady will have to show a pic ol lil Bluesy crowning before you believe her huh...

• SummerBaby

Which one if y'all is the loyal reader?

#jlawgif
      ________

She was spotted at yet another Cold Play show. :tea: That man still murried? Or nah?

• Wasting time

The screen capture above does appear to be Photoshopped — which isn’t unusual considering Beyonce is quite the expert at Photoshopping techniques.
      ----------------------------
      So Shalon "edited" the picture above

• bama_n_jersey

How can you have a prostetic belly??...what does it hook too? What about when you are in a swimsuit? Then what??? Also, why are people so concerned about if she did or didn't give birth? Was it their child, body, money???

• OutsidetheBox

My hands don't match either. :| Not sure if this makes me special or contained..

• lovezoe

OTB- whet they call it uncoupling? But yeah ain't no papers filed and no ink is dry.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

Today sucks. Listen there are a few things that are cause for immediate break up / divorce
      1. Cheating
      2. Playing jill Scott during love making
      3. Going to get braces without thinking of the out come.
      So you go get braces then say oh i might not be able to do facetime . :no: and thats why its over... :tea:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

So B didn't take any professional baby bump pics? All she has in her whole collection is this blurry, grainy one. She looks uncomfortable.

The comments tho.. she like Photoshop. :tea:

• bama_n_jersey

Which one if y’all is the loyal reader?
      **********
      :waiting:

Cause I got questions. How can you tell if his hand is different on a blurred picture? What's the difference? I am not a beyonce fan, but the way people go in on her makes me want to be one.... Get yo life

-------------------
      Chit! Spotted getting on the PJ.
      They are not legally divorced but Gweneth got a boo.
      She had her boo before she consciously uncoupled from Chris :tea:

• OutsidetheBox

Which one if y’all is the loyal reader?

_________________________

Only SUPER Bey fans are having this debate :yes: The ones who have watched the OTR concert on HBO at least 10 times since it aired. The ones who go to concerts just to tug on her wig. Mad they didn't get an invite to Blue Ivy's birthing party. :yes:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

:off topic: is October too soon for uggs?

bama_n_jersey says:

She left the link up to the person… well damn
      _________________________________

she got a good recipe for pot roast on there. for crabcakes too. I been meaning to try and make those for my kids. Im allergic to fish but I think I will be ok if I make these. since I dont eat seafood, I havent learned to make it but I know they bout tired of chicken and beef by now. I got some benadryl on standby just in case :lol:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

BYE BIRD Also did you read the thread you contributed to? Curious..
      ***********************

I read the comments but I got lost and still don't know why yall was talkin bout me. Had me checkin my Twitter mentions and errthang (which there weren't none as per usual).

2. Playing jill Scott during love making
      3. Going to get braces without thinking of the out come.

:rofl: Wait, what? Is this going on in your personal life? :hahaha:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

:off topic: is October too soon for uggs?
      ******************

Not when it's cold as hail. I wore a scarf and coat today. Won't have me out here catchin the monyas.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

Remember the Ceelo green looking girl from high school that would fight all the pretty girls? This is what happens to beyonce. :tea:

• inter_loop

If she had the baby, or she didn't, why are you women woman bashing. If she's lying to us it's for a reason, unlike Michael Jackson's attempt to fool the public. That's her daughter and whether she had the baby naturally, c-sector, or surrogate it really isn't our issue to pick over. She's not the world's leading mother, but the world's leading performer, can we just appreciate her for that???

• bama_n_jersey

@Keya...the way this cold is acting up here..No it is not too soon. I almost put on a thin sweater this morning.

• OutsidetheBox

I read the comments but I got lost and still don’t know why yall was talkin bout me
      :lol: No mention on twitter. You know I still caint work it. :oops: But I was just joshing about your contribution to the post. Thats all. A couple of folks were complaining SR never shout em out when they give news head ups.

• http://youtu.be/a8dHpVXioLA #TEAMTHIS Smack that bootay :shakebutt: puppylove

lovezoe says:

OTB- whet they call it uncoupling? But yeah ain’t no papers filed and no ink is dry.
      Actually Gwyn called it "Conscious Uncoupling" Chis calls it "I'm tired of this self-centered dry ass bish"

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

More interested in why the loyal reader is beefing with her own damn family on FB.

Sending :pc: to Sandra about this man's hands. :huh: I'd be more concerned with why MY family was talking shyt TO ME and ABOUT ME on MY FB page.

Priorities..... :coffee:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

:off topic: is October too soon for uggs?
      __________________________

if you cant reach past your belly to tie your shoes and you are cold then do you. hell, ppl wear them in the summertime.

• OutsidetheBox

All she has in her whole collection is this blurry, grainy one.

You cant belee that. :lol: There is a very nice video on Yahoo. Check it out.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Yeah its getting cold quick. But I saw its gonna be 80 over the weekend then right back down. Smh.

• bama_n_jersey

If she had the baby, or she didn’t, why are you women woman bashing. If she’s lying to us it’s for a reason, unlike Michael Jackson’s attempt to fool the public. That’s her daughter and whether she had the baby naturally, c-sector, or surrogate it really isn’t our issue to pick over. She’s not the world’s leading mother, but the world’s leading performer, can we just appreciate her for that???
      *************
      :cosign: cause if someone adopts a baby...guess what it's their child..

Now...why none of yall told me to stay my old ass at home instead of going to Miami? I am not about that life anymore and it is so overrated...

Priorities….. :coffee:

:tea: Waddup Lurk.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

V. I had an appt for Thursday friday part of Sat then you call like oh i forgot i just got braces you can but i cant :blink: lets be clear if you had told me Before and i chose to gone head then ok but you gave me no choice so. I can no longer give you this good Richard you're selfish and uncaring. :tea:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3VwtDfGajQ&feature=player_embedded VDot

Which one if y’all is the loyal reader?

:rofl: :cosign:

c-sector

:ghost:

• bama_n_jersey

:ghost: yall done went through the childs facebook page...recipes...e-beefing... :dead:

• OutsidetheBox

. hell, ppl wear them in the summertime

:tea:

Me too :hahaha: All up in there like :popcorn:

• OutsidetheBox

Chit she went frame by frame. Whats good for the golden goose is surely good for the chicken.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

Sending :pc: to Sandra about this man’s hands. :huh: I’d be more concerned with why MY family was talking shyt TO ME and ABOUT ME on MY FB page.

Priorities….. :coffee:

by Long Time Lurker on Sep 24, 2014 at 10:51 am

--------------------

:popcorn: wuh dey say?

------------------
      WORD!

*closes tab* :ghost:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

Whats the loyal readers rose name :coffee:

• SummerBaby

VDot says:

Me too All up in there like
      ---------------
      :lol: Me too! :rofl:

Long Time Lurker says:

yeah cuz Aunt Kim lit her ass up. all caps too. she finna get a beating. :bite: she said theres a time and a place and bish you always got the time and the place wrong. :rofl:

• SummerBaby

ALBoy says:

Whats the loyal readers rose name?
      -----------------
      That's what I asked :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

Well guess we'll think twice about using our real names next time huh loyal readers :lol: get em off you bruh

• bama_n_jersey

Y'all stoopid...... :rofl:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

No mention on twitter. You know I still caint work it. But I was just joshing about your contribution to the post. Thats all. A couple of folks were complaining SR never shout em out when they give news head ups.
      *************************

I see said the blind man. Well yall know Sandy my friend in my head (honestly, I be thinking she a real friend) . So sometime I'll just shoot her a note and be like, "Girl did you see such and such?" Sometime she post about it sometime not. I guess a couple of us sent that Fanny note yessaday.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

datsmdubya2u says:

Priorities….. :coffee:

by Long Time Lurker on Sep 24, 2014 at 10:51 am

——————–

:popcorn: wuh dey say?
      _________________________________

:no: Typical bird shyt. You sposed to be my family. Stop airing our business on FB. Bytch this my page. You was friends with somebody who cut my throat. Cousins gonna forget they related and take it the streets. :shrug:

You know, bird shyt..... :coffee:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3VwtDfGajQ&feature=player_embedded VDot

She on there talmabout someone stabbed her for 3 hours and slit her throat. :wtf: :popcorn:

It is KNAT ME!
      I'm From Bergen County :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

User Friendly says:

Long Time Lurker says:

yeah cuz Aunt Kim lit her ass up. all caps too.

:rofl: I was reading all those caps and thought about Intense and "poot broccoli"

#NoBullying :coffee:

• User Friendly

wait they got somebody in they family named FAMISHA.

how you name a girl child famished? :ghost:

let me go read the rest. last I left off, Famish was finna fight Shalon. hole up :popcorn:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3VwtDfGajQ&feature=player_embedded VDot

And the chick who did the :stab: was lovers with her cousin. Then the cousin found out she :stab: her other cousin. And then the cousin found out they were cousin. Sh!t cray.

:goodpost: Sandra!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

The ones who go to concerts just to tug on her wig. Mad they didn’t get an invite to Blue Ivy’s birthing party.
      ============
      :crying1:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

Yall gone make me sign up for Facebook :no:

• Locapoca

She on there talmabout someone stabbed her for 3 hours and slit her throat.
      ^^^^^

UMMM Excuse me? This happened to her and she managed to not go see the pearly white gates of heaven? Sounds like we got us a walking Miracle Rose yall! :applause:

• Matchsticks

this reader's fb page has other pics of Bey photoshopping....seems like she may be pressed...yep I said it... :coffee:

:rofl: :rofl: :crying1:

The Jeffrey Meme though! :rofl:
      I'm going to do some work!

Gone learn tuh-day. Fukk her right in the ...butt. :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

VDot says:

________________________

This shyt funnier that a muhhfukka. Plot twists and everything. :rofl: How the Aunt "hook up' with a chick THEN find out they cousins AND the chick done stabbed/cut up another cousin.

This shyt can't be for real. :rofl:

• Matchsticks

I feel all kinds of wrong perusing the fb page...folks stay making their pages public... :lol:

• User Friendly

thank you for your REAL submission Shalon cuz I just got my whole life with no parole reading yall ghetto family tragedy. :lol: sorry for the loss of Uncle Ernest tho. :hug:

and that post was yesterday! :rofl: Beyonce need not even be on your radar.

:goodpost: Sandra!
      ---------------------

• SummerBaby

Wasting time says:

The Jeffrey Meme though!
      I’m going to do some work!
      ---------------------
      I just got to that :rofl:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3VwtDfGajQ&feature=player_embedded VDot

This shyt funnier that a muhhfukka. Plot twists and everything.

:rofl: :rofl: I know the daughter was on the side :mad: like Ma, Can I get my FB back please? :waiting:

The Jeffrey Meme though!
      I’m going to do some work!
      ———————
      I just got to that
      ________________________

Right click, save!

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

User Friendly says:

:haha: I think that's the real reason she so fire funky hot. They didn't invite her to the house for Uncle Ernest's setting up :shocked:

I'da been scare to go to. Fukk around with them cutting cousins and be right there with Uncle Ernest...... Chilling :casket:

• User Friendly

so did chinky eyes ever get out the shower? somebody need to go check on her :smh:

dis bish been baizin for 19 hours!

• http://youtu.be/a8dHpVXioLA #TEAMTHIS Smack that bootay :shakebutt: puppylove

I seem to find that when a person posts about their whole family being effed up. That person is usually in the wrong. Got a whole branch of my family we no longer communicate with. We call them the rotten branch. They stay posting bs about the fam but won't say what they did to contribute to it. Looking for sympathy among their friends. Meanwhile we sit back and :coffee:

Well at least you not a lonely rose.. :crying1: :ghost:

• OutsidetheBox

:rofl: You cant make this chit up. Lawddd this is when I hope and pray that Bey is the Petty Virgo I think she is...somewhere on a yacht like bish whet? :crying1:

With them CAPS LOCKS :crying1:

• Matchsticks

#TEAMTHIS Smack that bootay :shakebutt: puppylove says:

I seem to find that when a person posts about their whole family being effed up. That person is usually in the wrong. Got a whole branch of my family we no longer communicate with. We call them the rotten branch. They stay posting bs about the fam but won’t say what they did to contribute to it. Looking for sympathy among their friends. Meanwhile we sit back and :coffee:

I agree with this, the loudest ones on social media are the ones who are the problem...

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3VwtDfGajQ&feature=player_embedded VDot

I think that’s the real reason she so fire funky hot. They didn’t invite her to the house for Uncle Ernest’s setting up :shocked:

________________________

:cosign:

Sound like the real beef is with Kim and her mama. Kim said they been beefing since before Shalon was even thought of. It's deep yall.

#?Sosmartyourdumb?

^^^^^^ *iphone crying laughing emote*

. Looking for sympathy among their friends. Meanwhile we sit back and :coffee:

That's exactly what Kim said!! Said you on here looking for sympathy not realizing you posting at the wrong time and saying the wrong sh!t! :mad: Talmabout you want the family back together but doing all the wrong thangs. :huh:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Helllloooo cap-ti- oooonne!!! Hey yall!!! :wave:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

Only had ONE family blow up on FB. It only took me on time. Had to blast a stupid cousin on Christmas Day, cause she wanted to know why she didn't get an invite to OUR Aunt's fune.

WHO THE FUKK SENDS OUT RSVP's for a FUNE? :cuss:

Couldn't ask our Aunt's daughters cause the whole family done blocked her on FB. EVERYONE, except stupid me :shrug:

I was embarrassed cause afterwards, one of my kids saw it and said "Daddy, she stupiD, but I expected more from you" :shame:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3VwtDfGajQ&feature=player_embedded VDot

V. I had an appt for Thursday friday part of Sat then you call like oh i forgot i just got braces you can but i cant :blink: lets be clear if you had told me Before and i chose to gone head then ok but you gave me no choice so. I can no longer give you this good Richard you’re selfish and uncaring. :tea:

:rofl: :rofl: Did she at least get invisign. Or she got the metal tracks?
      So no paynus for her? :wail: You can't :blow: with braces???

And for the record, Jill Scott's Crown Royal goes hard. Gotta put it on repeat tho because it's so short :tea:

the Lakes and the Leonards are blog famous now :nun:

snitching never prospers :tea:

Hey Brownskin QT :waves: Asked about you the other day :yes: :lol:

All them CAPS got my eyes bleeding :rofl:
      I had to stop :crying:

• sassyshe

:tea: Auntie couldnt behave long enough for that Roc Nation management contract to dry. :mad: it was killing her to post :shade: free Bey/Jay/at times Rih posts so she said eff it. :clap: glad to have you back sandy

Page unlinked now :hahaha:

• Wasting time

Meanwhile we have to check back tomorrow.
      You know one of them family members a member of the Garden or a lurker :rofl:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

VDot, I'm good. LOL Don't listen to Taken,how's everybody?

Wasting time says:

All them CAPS got my eyes bleeding
      I had to stop

all you need to know is that Aunty Kim and Aunty Fee MIGHT be the same person. they cook at they house and if need be, they will get you together at the same dam time. :yes:

Aunty Kim will ride out on a bish and get you stabbed for 3 hours so tread lightly. :nono:

• http://youtu.be/a8dHpVXioLA #TEAMTHIS Smack that bootay :shakebutt: puppylove

VDot says:

Page unlinked now :hahaha:
      I was gonna say something slick but now :kona:

• http://youtu.be/a8dHpVXioLA #TEAMTHIS Smack that bootay :shakebutt: puppylove

I wish fb had a hit counter like myspace used to. Her hits would be off the charts right now :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

Wow sumbody stab somebody and out errybody related? Where is Tyler Perry ehen you need em?

TL; DR :tea:

• http://youtu.be/a8dHpVXioLA #TEAMTHIS Smack that bootay :shakebutt: puppylove

How do you stab someone for 3 HOURS you reallymeant that ish. Hell Jodi Arias crazy azz didn't even have that kind of will.

• http://youtu.be/a8dHpVXioLA #TEAMTHIS Smack that bootay :shakebutt: puppylove

• essenze

Ummn good morning roses. So I went to old girl page... So her cousins lover turned out to be her own cousin? I'm so confused :-|

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

You can’t :blow: with braces???
      ===========
      My friend told me she had no problems *files nails*

I ;love: Sandy!
      We got :spank: and then a treat! :D She do love us!

I :love: Sandy!
      We got :spank: and then a treat! :D She do love us!

essenze says:

Ummn good morning roses. So I went to old girl page… So her cousins lover turned out to be her own cousin? I’m so confused
      ___________________________

when your name is Fahmisha you gotta be bout that life. :shank:

• OutsidetheBox

Somebody hated you enough to stab you for dead but Beyonce belly. :tea: Nonsensical. I'm telling ya..when you get right with you, chit that don't matter, wont matter. Levels to it. Step up.

• aRoTh

life with no parole reading yall ghetto family tragedy. sorry for the loss of Uncle Ernest tho.
      _________________________

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WEAK! YALL AIN'T SH!T YO! :rofl:

• aRoTh

You can’t :blow: with braces???
      ________________________

Yep. :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

Way a mint :stop: so ole girl was :hump: sumbody who stabbed her cousin and it turn out to be HER cousin?

I know Sandy read that fo she posted that lunk :rofl:

• essenze

@dub

That's what it sound like to me :-(

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

*link* :facepalm:

• User Friendly

the beyhive aint eem gotta do nothing. Fahmisha (Auntie Kim's cousin on her daddy side) got shyt handled.

.......but Jay Z hands dont match :eek: :rofl: :crying:

:yawn:

• essenze

@user

Lawd lol. Yeah they bout that life

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3VwtDfGajQ&feature=player_embedded VDot

BRB with a recap on the family drama!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

V. I bowed all the way out i told her i shoulda quit messing with you when i saw you had cheese nips instead of cheez its you dont care about You how could you care about me :no:

• SummerBaby

User Friendly says:

the beyhive aint eem gotta do nothing. Fahmisha (Auntie Kim’s cousin on her daddy side) got shyt handled.
      …….but Jay Z hands dont match
      -------------------------
      :rofl: She just needed a distraction from life's problems :tea:

• Candi Apple

And no furniture.

• OpinionHated

She was never pregnant - if they present the pregnancy face photos where her face gets round and glows like every other pregnant woman on Earth then i'll buy the I carried baby Blu story... till then who cares - I'm about to eat my Thai food...

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

DAMN she closed the link before I could get that slow cooker recipe. :cuss:

cheese nips

she must be old. my dad used to eat those. he used to eat hard ass ginger snaps too so......

why she wait to turn 65 to get braces? :shrugs:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

She got metal and its been 1 or 2 days so even if you was gone try her teeth hurt to the touch supposedly it dont matter. I mean the possibility of getting hurt doesn't bother me im a bend it bite it kinda guy so its good though :tea:

• OutsidetheBox

Candi :dead: Fukk you been.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

She 30 i never shoulda even improved her life in the first place. Lil guhl stuff :tea:

• OutsidetheBox

She was never pregnant – if they present the pregnancy face photos where her face gets round and glows like every other pregnant woman on Earth then i’ll buy the I carried baby Blu story… till then who cares –

You said you'll buy it. You care. :yes:
      Also you live in Jersey?? :huh:

:rofl: She just needed a distraction from life’s problems :tea:

Something.. :hahaha: :rofl:

• bama_n_jersey

Not me either... I'm in Warren County...with the psychos...too close to where that man shot the officer...

But this has given me life today..

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

DAMN she closed the link before I could get that slow cooker recipe. :cuss:

by Long Time Lurker on Sep 24, 2014 at 11:54 am

----------------

:cosign: I wanted that too :mad:

• http://youtu.be/a8dHpVXioLA #TEAMTHIS Smack that bootay :shakebutt: puppylove

Check out shalove34 on ig

RECAP:

So Uncle Ernest died. Shalanda, as Lurker said, was fire funky hot that she wasn't "invited" to the funeral activities for Uncle Ernest so she :pc: a FB post about it. Said she wanted to get her family back together, that her generation and her kids generation was feeling the wrath of past generations beef. Original Sin type sh!t :yes: But Fam kept doing the Heisman and blocking her. Literally :eek:

Well Kim, who I believe is loyal reader's aunt hopped on the post (under her daughter's page) :mad: She had her caps lock turned ALL the way up :yes: Said theres a time and a place and bish you always got the time and the place wrong . :rofl: (™ UFO)

They went back and forth, whoopty whoop. Kim pretty much was like you want sympathy and to be honest, it really ain't yo battle. It's ya mama I really want :karate: and fugg up . Loyal reader was like :stop: this family ain't loyal because not only did you threaten to have Fahmisha :box: me, you also BEFRIENDED the chick who :shank: me for 3 hours and stabbed me in the neck. FOH!

Kim was like the girl who :shank: you is MY cousin on my daddy side, five times removed. I ain't know! She started off being my lover. Then I realized she was the one who :shank: you and then I found out she was MY cousin at the family reunion :facepalm: I don't really talk to her, but I wanted to bring yall together for closure and sh!t.

And yet despite the family drama (last post about 20 hr. ago), she still found the time to :pc: Sandra about Bey's photoshop :shrug:

• User Friendly

im a bend it bite it kinda guy so its good though

:eek: so yo thang got battle wounds on it or nah? :popcorn:

I may have somebody for you. lemme :cell: Fahmisha.

Recipe for yall:

3 pound beef roast such as a chuck roast
      1 envelope of dry Italian salad dressing mix
      1 envelope of dry Ranch salad dressing mix
      1 envelope of dry brown gravy mix
      2 cups water

Put the water in a measuring cup that is larger then the amount of water you are using. Now add and mix all three envelopes to the water. Mix until blended completely.
      Brown the roast (if desired) Add the meat to your cooker. Pour the water, salad dressing mixture over the roast.In the slow cooker, cook it on high for about 4 hours, on low about 8 hours.. ~6

• SummerBaby

#TEAMTHIS Smack that bootay :shakebutt: puppylove says:

Check out shalove34 on ig
      -------------------------
      :pc: Bey & Jay really have her pressed : hahaha:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3VwtDfGajQ&feature=player_embedded VDot

I mean the possibility of getting hurt doesn’t bother me im a bend it bite it kinda guy so its good though :tea:

Oh. You're a masochist. Gotcha :tea:

You ain't like her Gabby :boobs: ? Ain't nothing wrong with 'em :no: Did she pull a Megan and flash you while Facetiming?

:eek: :rofl: :rofl:

• Smonae

Sandy you reaching on this one, and OP there are a million pics with Bey pregnant face & nose :wink:

Hey y'all :waves:

Puppy !!!
      i did though

Check out shalove34 on ig

:casket: the interwebs will find you and hunt you down :lol:

the page still public. here go the recipe:

3 pound beef roast such as a chuck roast
      1 envelope of dry Italian salad dressing mix
      1 envelope of dry Ranch salad dressing mix
      1 envelope of dry brown gravy mix
      2 cups water

• bama_n_jersey

This why the blog in trouble... We gonna get another warning..

• jealousCNenvy

That doesn't even make sense as to say Kelly, and Beyoncé didn't see each other for the 9 months Bey was pregnant. We are the only ones that didn't see. LOL.

:fistbump: Vdot

:newpost: :obama:

In 2 days 5 posts about the Carters
      She need them Prayers Taken given out!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

No war wounds masochist no you can hit me with noth a lil choking aint never hurt nobody well me anyway :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

:clap:

Thank you Vdot for the recap.. sumbody grt Mona Scott Young on the line :cell: we just found yo next rachettazz pot of gold show idea!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

:suck: = face time

• SummerBaby

ALBoy says:

:suck: = face time
      ----------------
      :ghost: :rofl:

its "blow" Albie :lol:

one of those secret nasty emojis thats not on the list like "jack"

• Candi Apple

OTB :rofl: long vacation

• Lady_L

StripperOnAMinkRug says:

-------------------
      or see the after birth......

Blue looks just like BOTH her parents.

• https://m.soundcloud.com/bernadette-giacomazzo/momma-dee-i-deserve?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_cam MisTaken: Loyal reader :champ: and your pastor’s #1 prayer warrior :pray:

:ghost:
      This post was EVERYTHANG.
      SWEATERGAWD :dead: