Mimi Faust celebrates Trick daddy birthday

Miami rap legend Trick Daddy celebrated his 41st birthday with a Harlem Nights-themed affair that took place at a downtown Miami nightspot called Imperia. Reality TV personality Mimi Faust was one of Trick's invited guests.

Mimi Faust celebrates Trick daddy birthday

Tongues were wagging as Mimi got stumbling drunk and practically threw herself at The Don as he performed his entire catalogue of hits onstage. Shameful.

Mimi Faust celebrates Trick daddy birthday

Well-dressed Miamians came out to help Trick Daddy celebrate his birthday.

Mimi Faust celebrates Trick daddy birthday

Miamians sure know how to party! Thanks to Thad of ExclusiveAccess.net for the pics!

Mimi Faust celebrates Trick daddy birthday

Mimi Faust celebrates Trick daddy birthday

Photos by ExclusiveAccess.net

Speaking of long titties :rofl:

Dam Trick looking like James brown mixed with Little Richard up top :huh:

• Matchsticks

:blink: :blink: Trick Daddy or Charlie Wilson???

• lovezoe

Yet she call Jose out...

• Beta

Chick in the white skirt might as well went shirtless and just threw on a pair of pasties

• Rib of Chan

Since Trick Daddy Dollars IS SICK...I will refrain from talking about what he look like and just say "Happy Birthday" in my Jameis Winston voice. :yahoo:

I WILL talk about the bishes in pics 3, 4, AND 5 though here in a second. I gotta make a run to this other dept first tho. BRB

• MoniquetheGeek

Mimi stays losing. That chick's wig with the middle part looks like it came straight from Goodwill's Halloween collection.

• felinelurker

:facepalm:

• Anna

What are the "Miamians" wearing. The tatts, the weave, the shimmer dresses?

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3VwtDfGajQ&feature=player_embedded VDot

:facepalm: I don't even know where to start...

Trick Daddy look like he just jumped out of somebody's casket.
    Nigga went from :casket: to :party:

Mimi looks thirsty. Too bad :cheers: dehydrates you

Old girl in the white shirt with her side titty out got that outfit from Rave. :yes: Shoes from Charlotte Russe :tea: I like her friends hair in the middle :yes:

• Beta

Trick Daddy or Charlie Wilson???

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3VwtDfGajQ&feature=player_embedded VDot

Morticia Adams with that crooked wig :smack: Bish thought it was a costume party. Halloween is at the end of the month Boo Boo :no:

• Matchsticks

Since Trick Daddy Dollars IS SICK…I will refrain from talking about what he look like

oh! :tape: I'm sorry for my comment then, I wasn't aware :(

• felinelurker

MoniquetheGeek says:

Mimi stays losing. That chick’s wig with the middle part looks like it came straight from Goodwill’s Halloween collection.
    *****************************************
    EVERYBODY in that pic needs to go home & try again :facepalm:

• Blanche Devereaux

Trick Daddy looks casket sharp...down to the makeup :dead:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

So I Trick had his party in Miami, Montana like Jeezy :facepalm:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

Trick Daddy looks like he just rolled out of a coffin....

and the rest of this Miamians :kona:

Reality TV personality Mimi Faust was one of Trick’s invited guests

Trick trying to get him some showerboardt

• lovezoe

Is the chick in 3rd pic RayJ asst?

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3VwtDfGajQ&feature=player_embedded VDot

I see what baldie tried to do with that NYE dress and her church kitten heels. Sadly the execution didn't work out properly. :(

All them old heads look like they are at a BYOB cabaret. Fugg that party :eyeroll:

• aRoTh

They need to just gone and prop trick up in a :casket: somewhere. First pic, he is rockin "fune pahlor 57" blended powder.

Mimi's :boobs: don't look THAT bad. I just wonder why she held on to them while her and Nikko were :hump: on that video.

• lovezoe

I just read he got lupus :sad:

• aRoTh

got that outfit from Rave.

THEY still around?

• Wasting time

Dam Trick looking like James brown mixed with Little Richard up top :huh:
    -------------------
    :hi: Beta
    :bye: Beta
    Unplug yo chit :rofl:

• Blanche Devereaux

:offtopic: Its my youngest's birthday today :yahoo: For some reason me and her daddy were extremely hype about this. We woke her up at 2am talkin about :happybirthday::party: and she was like :yawn:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

If you GOD forbid say anything negative about:
    Jesus – your relationship with him is none of my nevermind
    Obama – I didn’t vote for him :tea:
    and Beyonce…. – never bought one album and often turn the station

but when the anti “whitey” and if you happen to have an opinion on something else besides the current hot button threat (think the scene in MIB I when Will Smith was all bent outta shape over the Arkillian battle cruiser and Kay was like slow yo roll young buck there is ALWAYS an Arkillian battle cruiser) you must be an easily distracted dingleberry…. You KINDA come off a few screws loose :shrugs:

It’s always gonna be some chit until Jesus returns, not one man on this here planet earf is gon be the savior for the negros, the whiteys, the messicans, the Brits, the ‘Mericans, the Iranians all at the same dayum time.

Oh and name a President that was a President for white people (read every single white person had a job, 2 cars, a cat and a dog, no cancer and mayonnaise for days). Because I’m not sure what Obama is supposed to do for black people in particular…..I cannot think of a single issue that is a BLACK issue

• User Friendly

oh it was a black and white theme? dont put this on harlem nights :nono:

• Blanche Devereaux

I retract my statement about Trick Daddy...I forgot her has Lupus..

• Locapoca

:wtf: is this a party or is this the Geriatric Players Ball all these mofos need to be someone playing bingo and knitting scarves for they chirrens and grandchirrens :nono:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

Alecia keys looks horrible with her hair that color red standing next to Arsenio Hall i swear he stay dressing like a chick. :no: :tea:

• Blanche Devereaux

*he Lord I need to stop sneaking and typing :facepalm:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

I do not believe any of these folks have ever even seen Harlem Nights...

• Beta

Ain't he the leader of that eat a booty gang

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

Well-dressed Miamians came out to help Trick Daddy celebrate his birthday

=============

:huh: Are you Shuuure? <-- Tamar voice

• Rib of Chan

Okay. Im back. Dude wont at his desk.

I have never seen so many shoes from Shoe Show and clothes from Rainbow, Rave, and Citi Trends IN MY LIFE in one place. :no:

Markdown wigs. Buy 1 get two free. :no:

The one bish with the side tidday...her hairline is Mel Fiona status (Gone and Not Coming The Fawk Byke). :sad:

Pic 4. The Latina is a LATINO. That is a MAN. :eek:

Sandra this was too much at one time hun. I am having sensory overload out this bish. :crying1:

• lexdiamonz

some of those "gurls" need to be checked for an ADAMS APPLE and OMG is that TRICK DADDY
    ewwwwwwwww and Mimi tittays look like an AZZ on her chest

• Locapoca

:phew: Theres enough bad weaves, outfits and make up choices for this to have been, A Brothel, A Drag Show, or a a hair show held in someones basement where the hair was done upstairs in the kitchen :facepalm:

• Hair Lova

Trick Daddy or Charlie Wilson???
    _______

Word to mutha! I was thinking the same thing. And does he have Pancake numba 34 on his face? :|

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

OMG!!! Trick died and they brought his body to a party?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

Ashanti sherri Sheppard and thick chili i see yall. Sherri your toes is on the carpet pull yo foot back a lil bit. :tea:

• sassyshe

Mimi she just needs to go back sliding on Stevie pole, at least back then people had respect for her

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3VwtDfGajQ&feature=player_embedded VDot

lovezoe says:

Is the chick in 3rd pic RayJ asst?

I believe so. Looking like...herself :eek:

• http://www.ashland86.com TheRealAshland

He looks coffin fresh

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

Trick Daddy look like a long lost Isley brother

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3VwtDfGajQ&feature=player_embedded VDot

aRoTh says:

got that outfit from Rave.
    THEY still around?

For old girl they are. Told her she's VIP. :blink:

• aRoTh

I want some wavy weave like Mimi's. Does anybody know what that "curl/wave" pattern is called?

*waits for the long winded replies of how natural folks il or how that's they REAL hurr* :waiting: :lol:

• sassyshe

43 VDot says:

lovezoe says:

Is the chick in 3rd pic RayJ asst?

I believe so. Looking like…herself

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Morgan sent out her IG press release saying Ray J beat her down so she no longer the assistant

VDot says:

I see what baldie tried to do with that NYE dress and her church kitten heels. Sadly the execution didn’t work out properly.

All them old heads look like they are at a BYOB cabaret. Fugg that party

its really bad. somebody is at school getting clowned today cuz they mama is on Sandra Rose. lawd, let that never be me :pray: you gotta know when your club days are over. I thought chick in th middle was Mama Dee. :facepalm:

MissyJ are you having a moment, hun? :huh: watchu talmbout?

• Locapoca

When Mimi is the star AND the best dressed at your event, you have immediately lost in life. :smh: And why is ol go with the Morticia Adams wig standing pigeon toe like that? Is her ball sack coming unucked from her thong?

• sassyshe

@Aroth it looks like Brazillan wavy

• aRoTh

For old girl they are. Told her she’s VIP.

They only dust off the rusted lock and open the "vault" (read: an out of service port a potty) for HER, huh?

:crying1:

______

So Willie Jr is beating chicks down?

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

Nice side tiddy.

This must've been the Strumpet Awards - everyone was pretty Simply 7ish.

Mimi?... I had high hopes for her the first season. I believed she was a good woman in a bad place - am I really this f*cked up in the head that I think she was BETTER off with Stevie J?

• Wasting time

------------------------
    You unplug too
    :ghost:
    I hate y'all

sassyshe says:

@Aroth it looks like Brazillan wavy

Thanks. THAT'S what Brazillan wavy looks like? I imagined something different. I like that pattern tho'.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

Brazilian wave :tea:

• lovezoe

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :ghost: at Aretha. I couldn't finish. She KNOW better.

• Rib of Chan

Mr. Dollars got the type of lupus that Seal got. Hence the facial pock marks that he tryna cover with his MAC makeup. Discoid I think.

• Hair Lova

What does Mimi got between her titties? A coke vile?

• sassyshe

Hair Lova says:

______

So Willie Jr is beating chicks down?

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thats what she says. My thing is that chick needs a more reliable baby sitter cause everytime someone beating her down its in front of her child, smh

________________________

That velveteen dress itches.

• sassyshe

aRoTh says:

sassyshe says:

@Aroth it looks like Brazillan wavy

Thanks. THAT’S what Brazillan wavy looks like? I imagined something different. I like that pattern tho’
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yup before you flat iron or put water in it. I like it (currently got it in) cause when you wash it and allow it to naturally dry it goes back to that original pattern.

• Wasting time

----------------
    Word!!

________________________

That velveteen dress itches

....and those Goodwill half off bin shoes came with a side of athlete's foot sprinkled in'em. Hence the "half-off" bin. They threw the wig in for free.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

MissyJ are you having a moment, hun? :huh: watchu talmbout?

=========

From downstairs...

• Miapluck

Lawd, he looks like a corpse in that top pic...geesh

_______

What???? That's crazy. Where was Sonja during all of this???

• Pretty Brown Eyes

He's 41 you say......oh ok.

• Rib of Chan

I couldn’t finish. She KNOW better.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Mama Ree KNOW she will TRY it okay? :crying1: That is why I love her so. She has NEVER had ANY fuxs to GIVE. ZERO. I am putting her gravi back the hail UP after that.

ARETHA DESERVES OKAY? :casket:

Wasting time says:

—————-
    Word!!

When you font word I always think of Ghost Writer :lol:

• Locapoca

at Aretha. I couldn’t finish. She KNOW better
    ^^^
    Yes Ms Rib had me subject my eyes to such torture as well. Had to lie and say I choked on my coffee because I was laughing so hard and my office mate came over to help me like are you ok? :lol: I was thinking no I am not ok I have seen cellulitis in the arms, senior citizen cleavage, I have seen the Elsa Frozen plus size collection and someone who may have been stuggling with bouts of alzhimers or dementia trying to still sing (cissy) I am NOT ok :no:

• lovezoe

______

So Willie Jr is beating chicks down?

——————————————————————–
    ---------------
    Why go to IG though. Go to the law.she already a :chicken: for managing Ray J.

• sassyshe

Hair Lova says:

_______

What???? That’s crazy. Where was Sonja during all of this???

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    No idea she says he was drunk and he needs an intervention cause he stay hitting the bottle

• Beta

They threw the wig in for free

Beta says:

Ain’t he the leader of that eat a booty gang
    __________________________

oh, that must be how he got "lu-puss"? :tea:

• aRoTh

why is ol go with the Morticia Adams wig standing pigeon toe like that?
    ________________________

Them heels in transition from high to kitten to flip flops. Them long ass man feets got about another 30 minutes before them heels are grounded to dust.

• sassyshe

lovezoe says:

______

So Willie Jr is beating chicks down?

——————————————————————–
    —————
    Why go to IG though. Go to the law.she already a :chicken: for managing Ray J.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    That's what I say. Ray got some change so if he really put hands on you why not get him legally and in his pockets. No you hide it but suddenly I guess you got fired and now its he put hands on me in front of my child

• Wasting time

When you font word I always think of Ghost Writer :lol:
    -----------------
    You know about Ghost Writer?!?!
    When I type it, it sounds like that in my head!
    Ghost Writer "WOORD"

• Matchsticks

The Latina is a LATINO. That is a MAN.
    ________

I was thinking this too but was hoping it may have been just a bad angle! :(

• User Friendly

Where was Sonja during all of this???

Im guess she was wherever she been during his whole "career" :tea:

• Locapoca

^^^^
    Welp I got my answer! (the vision I just got thinking of heels gradually getting lower with each step) :ghost:

• Beta

Didn't she say she has been his assistant for 10yrs now all of a sudden he put them paws on you :huh: how convenient since the show is out I see you Mona I see you

_______

I mean I can see this. Life is hard. He will forever be Brandy's lil brutha and Whitney's taker outter. His freakin mother spoils his ass, so there will be no intervention.

• Rib of Chan

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :crying1: I am so glad I shared with yall so yall could go watch it.

• felinelurker

*****************************************
    NO, NO, and NO!

User Friendly says:

Where was Sonja during all of this???

Im guess she was wherever she been during his whole “career” :tea:
    ________

Nowhere to be found :hahaha:

User Friendly says:

Beta says:
    Ain’t he the leader of that eat a booty gang
    __________________________
    oh, that must be how he got “lu-puss”?

• Matchsticks

lovezoe says:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :ghost: at Aretha. I couldn’t finish. She KNOW better.
    _________

:crying1: :crying1: she really REALLY needs a breakthru on her outfit choices!

• Locapoca

*****************************************
    NO, NO, and NO!

^^^^
    :kona:

• Beta

Wasting that used to be my show :yes:

The devil is a lie :nono: that can not be Trick daddy .... :hide: that ninja look like a walking corpse like :wtf: damn :no:

• User Friendly

spelt that wrong, should have been LOU-puss.

dude named lou with the fiyah boi pussi did that to Trick Diddy's face. :smh: shame. those aint nothing but keloids from getting sissy clawed.

• Wasting time

Man Beta we had to watch it for school but it was the chit!
    You have made my day and bought me back :rofl:

• Hair Lova

Didn’t she say she has been his assistant for 10yrs now all of a sudden he put them paws on you :huh:
    ________

What was she assisting tho? Why does he even need one? He ain't got no career to assist in..

Hair Lova says:

________
    What was she assisting tho? Why does he even need one? He ain’t got no career to assist in..

:tea:

• Unshakable

@Jenie,

Ezackly...looking like he got karl lagerfeld syndrome :blink:

• Matchsticks

yes Trick tweets about eating the bootay all the time...he's a booty eating fan! :yes:

hol up is that Sheryl Underwood in that sequins dress? :ghost:

people play enti-relly too dam much :chase:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRALyMDoCBw&sns=em Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool:

wow, that pic says it all :no: Mimi is so thirsty :facepalm:

Trick's health problems are showing...be well Sir. :pray:

• http://Twitter@MsMarcella Afiya

Looks like everyone is having a great time :shrug:

ANYWAY, so are you ladies doing the October Squat Challenge?

October 1: 50 squats

• Locapoca

Back to this bish in the New Years Eve in October dress. What in the metallic, plastic, Red/Orange hell type pf heels does she have on? Are those pointy toe, round toe, almond toe, broke hoe toe? I am confused :nono:

Matchsticks says:

yes Trick tweets about eating the bootay all the time…he’s a booty eating fan! :yes:
    ______

Man I wouldn't want Trick eating a plate of food across from me, let alone my booty meat. FOH Trick

Matchsticks says:

yes Trick tweets about eating the bootay all the time…he’s a booty eating fan!
    _____________________________

they say you are what you eat, so that must be why his face looks like a shyt smear. where is Opine at? I would love to hear her take on this :popcorn:

• aRoTh

she really REALLY needs a breakthru on her outfit choices
    ___________________________

Her :boobs: be giving her knees "something they can fe-EEL, to let'em knooowwww the love is real."

:boobs: :danban: <---- Reefa's boobs breaking down her po' knees :crying1:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

============

He certainly cannot be excepted to color code and categorize Floydette's thongs alls by hisself

• Hair Lova

Trick’s health problems are showing…be well Sir.
    ___
    Nancy so he is sick, huh? Cause he looks it to me. He doesn't look well at all. got that bloated look and everything. Smh

• Crickett

Mimi favors Trina. Even Monyetta could be in the family.

Afiya says:

Looks like everyone is having a great time

ANYWAY, so are you ladies doing the October Squat Challenge?

October 1: 50 squats

I hadnt heard about it. Last challenge I saw was the "edges challenge"

Afiya says:

Looks like everyone is having a great time :shrug:

ANYWAY, so are you ladies doing the October Squat Challenge?

October 1: 50 squats
    ______
    Never heard of this one. Does squats actually work. My sisters were doing it, and said it really didn't help, lml. I don't want no strong looking booty meat.

• http://Twitter@MsMarcella Afiya

BYE User :bye:

:smh:

• Matchsticks

Hair Lova says:

Matchsticks says:
    ______
    Man I wouldn’t want Trick eating a plate of food across from me, let alone my booty meat. FOH Trick
    _______

Ironically he stays tweeting pics of food plates too.... :lol:

• felinelurker

Hair Lova says:

************************************
    :dead:

Crickett says:

Mimi favors Trina. Even Monyetta could be in the family.

Yes they do.

• Wasting time

Where is Man :rofl:
    he would have a field day!

• http://Twitter@MsMarcella Afiya

Trick got hold of some rank booty meat :hurl: Just look at him :no: :hide:

• aRoTh

Depends. My lazy self ONLY DOES 25 a day on my tippy toes or in heels. Looks back at :buttshake: ..... :sad: :no:

• http://mobile.twitter.com/iamwonderchick2 LesBinLuv

Whyyyyyyyyy with the church shoes...the strappy number...the bronze ones and them dam burgundy ones...Lawdddd why! :crying:

• Hair Lova

I hadnt heard about it. Last challenge I saw was the “edges challenge”
    ______
    User that will be a never ending challenge. Once their gone, their gone foreverrrrr edges -------> :ghost: :bye:

• Locapoca

Never heard of this one. Does squats actually work. My sisters were doing it, and said it really didn’t help, lml. I don’t want no strong looking booty meat.

^^^^^
    I do squats I think they help they will frim your thighs and :buttshake:

if done on a consistant basis but if you really want to tone your lower half, run your azz up and down some steps or bleachers. Your thighs and butt will be like :wail:

• User Friendly

Mimi favors Trina. Even Monyetta could be in the family.

all of these socialites start to look alike afterwhile. they start out brownskin and all end up liteskin.

User Friendly says:

hol up is that Sheryl Underwood in that sequins dress? :ghost:
    people play enti-relly too dam much

omg how did I miss that :rofl:

• aRoTh

....but my legs STRONG as sh!t tho'. :tea: I will walk to Africa and back in 5 hours. LOL

________
    Bump that aRoTh.... We don't have time to lend to things that don't work.

• Hair Lova

I was just about to say that. I know you could donkey kick the shyt outta somebody!

• aRoTh

they help they will frim your thighs

:cosign:

O'an lunges! You HAVE TO do the lunges.

• MsEducation

Why does it look like a Mortician did Trick Daddy's make up with embalming fluid.

Locapoca says:

I do squats I think they help they will frim your thighs and :buttshake:

_______
    My daily speed walk takes care of that for me. Thighs are ok.

• Locapoca

O’an lunges! You HAVE TO do the lunges.

^^^^^
    Yes those are definitely a must for me also they hurt but the pay off for both of these exercises IF done on a consistant basis is :nun:

• aRoTh

We don’t have time to lend to things that don’t work.
    ________________________

They DO firm. But as far as a yo sh!t SPREADIN wide as all outdoors..... "you gone need surgery fah dat" *in my JayZ 99 Problems (and my ass is one) voice*

• User Friendly

saw one for the clean bill of health challenge too. dude posted the paperwork for his negative test results on facebook

:smh: aint nobody at the Lou-Puss party participating in that one. I tell you that much.

• Hair Lova

Well my booty meat is fine actually. But I don't want to to droop with age. You know how you see those big booty ole ladies with doopy arses. So you gotta plan ahead!!!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

============

Lunges, walking backwards at an incline, and power squats work much better

____

Now that's a challenge that's worth while. Lots of folks walking around not knowing their status man. And that's not only hiv either. Just regular std's.

• Locapoca

^^^^
    :nono: the amount of clap, herpes, syphillis, vaginal itch, & dack drip in that was in that place was probably alarming. They should've had the health department there as honorary guests. Party probaby smelled like a Petri dish with mold growing on it.

but my legs STRONG as sh!t tho’. I will walk to Africa and back in 5 hours. LOL

and come back with Ebola :tea:

:newpost:

and come back with Ebola

I'm not staying long enough. LOL

User Friendly says:

but my legs STRONG as sh!t tho’. I will walk to Africa and back in 5 hours. LOL

and come back with Ebola :tea:
    _______

:ghost:

• Locapoca

Well my booty meat is fine actually. But I don’t want to to droop with age. You know how you see those big booty ole ladies with doopy arses. So you gotta plan ahead!!!!

^^^^
    I hear ya! with age you gotta maintain that shyt or our azzez gonna be hanging low like Areeefa's titties by the time we get up there in age :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

=======

Good Lordt :facepalm: I know they want folks to know their status but sheesh

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

:kona:

"straight from Goodwill’s Halloween collection."

"Sandra this was too much at one time hun. I am having sensory overload out this bish."

"OMG!!! Trick died and they brought his body to a party?"

"This must’ve been the Strumpet Awards"

"oh, that must be how he got “lu-puss”?"

________________________________________

and YOU go to hail! :chase:
    and YOU go to hail! :chase:
    and YOU go to hail! :chase:
    and YOU go to hail! :chase:

:crying1: :ghost:

ANYWAY, so are you ladies doing the October Squat Challenge?

_________________________

what dis be Fiya? :think:

Lova! :mad: if you say "booty meat" ONE MO' TIME! :cuss:

:rofl: :ghost:

• SellieBaby

...Black cracked

• free

trick looking like he is freshly exhumed from the grave....

• missluv

TRICK DADDY LOOKS LIKE A CORPSE!!

Afiya, I'll do it with you! :woot:

Me and FatAssssssss tried about a couple months ago, BUT we ended up eating :hahaha: