William McCray

An Atlanta judge has ordered a local blogger to pay a bishop $150,000 in damages, WSBTV reports The judge ordered flamboyant blogger William McCray III to pay Bishop Larry Shaw for damaging his reputation.

Shaw told Channel 2's Diana Davis that the case began 12 years ago when a woman wrote a letter accusing the bishop of rape.

Shaw says the woman later admitted the rape charges were untrue.

“Those charges were ridiculous and they were found to be bogus,” Shaw said.

Shaw said he thought his nightmare was over until McCray began blogging about the case as if the rape allegations were new.

Someone also emailed the rape allegations to other blogs (including Sandrarose.com).

Shaw told Davis his case was an example of the damaging effects of social media run amok.

“Anybody can be placed on social media and if you don’t have the resources, some things can go on and live forever and you can never pull it back. Once a story is given, you will never pull back the entire story. Someone will read this story 20 years after I’m dead and they will believe this story to be true,” Shaw said.

In an email, McCray said he would appeal the judge's ruling. "This is to be considered an ongoing case at this time," he wrote.

UPDATE: According to McCray, the judge's order was a default judgment -- probably because McCray was never served with a summons notifying him of the court date. I wonder why WSB TV didn't make that fact clear in their story?

William McCray

Thanks to loyal reader Tami of Talkingwithtami.com for the tip.

• sassyshe

Sandra you should've told him about putting a disclaimer at the end of such stories

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

:bite: Sandra you paid Precious up?

• WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink:

:waiting: ... :thinking: .... :shrug: ... I got nothing... :tea:

• WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink:

VDot says:

:bite: Sandra you paid Precious up?
    ----------------
    Now you know Sandra done already talked to her lawyer and asked just how to word ish as to not get slapped with a suit.. :rofl:

• Mega Kah

:thinking: :sigh: Oh well.

What's the name of his blog?

• FuturedocDonte

So no indictment in the Eric Garner case either :huh:

• Time to Waste

:tea:

• Honycoatd

Sassy great to see another Mulatto around these parts. I check Black too, although, I get the looks.

• Honycoatd

As you speak about that Donte.

While on vacation, I heard more news about whats going on in America than local news.

The world is watching America.

Its sad that there will be no indictment for Eric.

We have to stick together and remember that no man is an island and no man stands alone. We are our brothers' and sisters' keepers.

• sassyshe

by Honycoatd
    -----------------------------------
    Mine is cool until I speak and cause of my accent (which you hear when in deep convo) I get the oh you not regular black, or in an argument I get the oh you can't identify cause you not black or the best from the Indian folks you know you one of us why you claim black

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

So what's William Cray's blog? Does anyone even read it? I ain't heard tell of this story before right now. Does William have 150k?

• https://www.facebook.com/lists/10150387562179388#!/video.php?v=347882248719363 User Friendly

Obnoxioustv's Blog
    You've officially been choked by the Bow Tie!

Obnoxious Is Sir William G. McCray, III

thats the name of his blog. he looks A LOT like the man who has been delivert :think:

• Honycoatd

Sassy, yes my accent gives me away too. I have a British/ Jamaican/ New York accent.

The Indian tends to think that I should be Indian too but I don't mind them.

User,

So your like interest told you how long he is planning on waiting for?

• Milky

Why these sprites have lost their darn mind. The big azz sprite thought I was going to go and get boxes of paper for her and her group. I had to tell the bish, if you want it go and get it I am not the maid and I stomped off. I see the bish 5 minutes later and she is all red and tears in her eyes. I just kept walking bish you gets no sympathy from me. Your big azz need the exercise anyway. This bish could carry a box of paper on her azz!! FOH!!!!

• http://www.oprah.com/own-six-little-mcghees/Grandma-Gets-Stuck-In-a-Kids-Maze Come Through Nancy Drew :nun:

:phew: :hahaha: :rofl:

Shoot Milky... :rofl:

• FuturedocDonte

Let me find out that was William McCray in the video :thinking:
    "I'M NOT GAY NO MORE. I AM DELIVERRT..... I WILL NOT CURR A PURSE"

I see the bish 5 minutes later and she is all red and tears in her eyes.

:rolleyes: that's them! FDB Milky! :mad: :hug:

:rofl: WHY is he grinning like that?! he grinning all down through his neck, like :biggrin: lawd... :hahaha:

• SOTHERNGRL

**********
    @Milky fugg that stank hoe. Aint nobody damn name Step & Fetchit. Go get your own chit. :mad: :cuss:

Honycoatd says:

User,

So your like interest told you how long he is planning on waiting for?

until "he is comfortable". his mother died from AIDS (but not before she gave it to 2.5 other ppl--she gave it to two men and one of those men gave it to his wife) and it changed his perception of sex.

its cool tho. Im so used to ppl wanting so much so soon so this is interesting.

We are our brothers’ and sisters’ keepers.
    ___________________________

Amen to that @Hony :pray: :hug:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

So I was trying to find his blog and ran into his Twitter page. He is over the moon happy that he made Sandra Rose which means his own blog is as popular as any that any of us readers (excluding Nicole) have created. And as it turns out he got a default judgment against him which means that he was too busy making sure that his lip gloss was popping to go to court. He's not going to get it until his wages start being garnished. These judgements are no joke.

Come Through Nancy Drew :nun: says:

WHY is he grinning like that?! he grinning all down through his neck, like lawd
    ______________________________

Nan you aint seen nothing. go to his blog and look at him posing :nun:

obnoxioustv.wordpressDOTcom/2014/04/06/obnoxious-is-sir-william-g-mccray-iii/

• SOTHERNGRL

WHY is he grinning like that?! he grinning all down through his neck, like lawd…
    **********
    @Nancy and we have been taught to know what that means. Cant be trusted and I came across his blog about a month ago by accident and when I saw his big yella azz up there smizing showing ALL his byke teeth :homo: just leapt up at me.Aint been byke

• Milky

that’s them! FDB Milky!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    thnks Nancy and I am pretty mild mannered at work so you know this bish was like Really???? I can't stand a entitled muthasucka!!! FLUCK U ENTITLED BISHES!!!

"I WILL NOT CURR A PURSE”
    ____________________________

Doc! :hahaha: that the part that had got me! like, you had taken it all the way to where you was curr'n a purse?! :eek: i mean, did you curr it to church too?! :crying1:

• The Pearl!

FuturedocDonte says:

So no indictment in the Eric Garner case either :huh:
    _________
    I swear some shyt is about to pop off in this country. Some revolutionary shyt. Watch and see.

he was too busy making sure that his lip gloss was popping to go to court
    _____________________________

Bird! im CRINE. :crying1:

• Milky

I will not curr the papa I haft been delivert... THEY BETTA RECOGNIZE.

• The Pearl!

Milky says:

This is why I'm staying close to my desk, Milky. I know if I hear the wrong thing (like two crakkas discussing anything black-people related) I'll set their souls FREE up in this joint.

• Honycoatd

Sharing a thought: While on vacation, love interest and I were discussing some plans and thoughts. He wants us to move and live in the UK. He wants to be Naturalised. And he wants it done the quickest way which is if I get married to him. Would you be concerned if your loved one brought it up and not you? Marriage is a step I have taken before and don't want to just move my family all the way back to Nottingham and its just to make him happy. I do want to make him... and keep us happy. But I am just scared a bit now that he is rushing things and before when I did... it got me no where.

Another question: Do I have to pay taxes in America if I claim my British Nationality?

Its so confusing to me with more than one naturalization.

• FuturedocDonte

So no indictment in the Eric Garner case either
    _________
    ---------
    World War Z type shyt. I don't know if i want to buy a shot gun or move into the woods or what

I hope Sandy does a post on that boy who was "missing" at his father's house for 4 years :waiting:

this is the second one this year!

I would also love to know how Carlesha is doing these days. I know her fam was extra thankful this thanksgiving :yahoo:

obnoxioustv.wordpressDOTcom/2014/04/06/obnoxious-is-sir-william-g-mccray-iii/

when I saw his big yella azz up there smizing showing ALL his byke teeth
    ___________________________

:crying1:
    i am so glad my boss already left :no: yall have me overwhelmed w/yalls ignance :crying1: (and him with that "i-know-im-big-gravi-cute pose") :ghost:

• Milky

This is why I’m staying close to my desk, Milky. I know if I hear the wrong thing (like two crakkas discussing anything black-people related) I’ll set their souls FREE up in this joint.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Pearl and I think I had finally snapped and when the bish said that like it was my job. Bish my job is a higher level than yours, you go and get me sum boxes bish. big azz whale!!!! Bish this aint the plantation and you are not massa!!! I am going to just keep my earbuds on and ignore these bishes!!!

• FuturedocDonte

Do I have to pay taxes in America if I claim my British Nationality?
    ----
    If you are here legally, they are going to get theirs some kind of way :coffee: Ask Auntie - I dont think she claims American citizenship

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Nigga was twirling all up and down that time line :nun: :gay: . With his old light in the loafers azz.

User,

That is awesome news. A man that waits :thinking:

A change is good and as long as you both are building a solid foundation for the future it sound perfect.

Your body is a temple and only those that are of pure heart, sound mind and good intentions need not run up in there causing problems.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

I hope Sandy does a post on that boy who was “missing” at his father’s house for 4 years :waiting:

I saw that story. It confused the hell out of me so I hit X when I got to the false trap wall. :confused: DIS TEW MUCH!

Donte,

I have always paid taxes here. But if we move to UK, I don't want to pay a arm and a leg to America and still have to pay my taxes in UK.

I will not curr the papa I haft been delivert
    ________________________________

• SOTHERNGRL

I saw that story. It confused the hell out of me so I hit X when I got to the false trap wall. DIS TEW MUCH!
    ************************
    The PAPPY & STEPMAMMY need they azz beat all the way to the ground and back up again for what they put that child through. And I'm gonna need the folks whose JOB it is to look after these kids to do better. The boy told folks he wasnt being treated right, they come to the house give a LOOKY LOU leave and the boy get his azz beat. They were letting the siblings beat on him had the kids friends over laughing at him. Poor child was a modern day Cinderfella. Damn shame :no:

• The Pearl!

FuturedocDonte says:

So no indictment in the Eric Garner case either
    _________
    ———
    World War Z type shyt. I don’t know if i want to buy a shot gun or move into the woods or what
    Don't move into the woods. Do buy yourself some heat. Black men need all the protection they can get right about now. My spirit is soooo heavy.

• The Pearl!

_____
    But then the big assed bitch wanna tear-up. THINK BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR FAT MOUTH, BITCH!!!!! We're mad as f*ck up in these offices and shyt, bitch!!! Do not get it twisted. I can BEAR LEE keep my face in a "resting" pose. FOH with that B.S.

• Honycoatd

No one in here does taxes?

• Honycoatd

oops , Anyone in here does taxes?

Pearl coworker done picked the wrong one on today. po lil tink tink :lol:

dont she know that today aint the day? :nono: this week aint the week. matta fact dont even blink wrong til 2015.

awwww Pearl :hug: you are justified in your feelings certainly, but don't let it linger too long now (evil folks still gonna be evildoers and we need the good-hearted folks with good sense to remain strong). :kiss:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

See I didn't get to all of this. I hit that X button quickly. :facepalm: What's wrong with people?!

Honycoatd says:

No one in here does taxes?

:ido:

well I dont actually but I do work at a tax planning firm. I will ask around but Im almost certain that you only pay taxes where you claim residency but wherever you choose you have to STICK TO THAT or you can mess yourself up.

It doesnt sound like you are ready for marriage to this guy tho so taxes and residency are neither here nor there for now.

I can BEAR LEE keep my face in a “resting” pose.
    _________________________

:lol: :phew: i swear Pearl, i been like this>>> :) most of today cause i had meetings all day... a fake lower face 'smile' with cold "try me bish" eyes, ALL DAY. i'm so tired :)

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

Ask @man your tax questions he knows.
    Real life

• The Pearl!

User, you are so right -- crakka ass crakkas need to be on their best behavior (at least in my face) for the rest of the month! :cuss:

Nancy, I won't let them keep me down too long, hun. Can't afford that. :hugs:

As for the lil boy locked away behind the linen closet, he's such a little fella. He was so damned happy to see his mommy again! Made me happy and sad at the same time (for what he's been through), but at least he survived...I know he's getting spoiled rotten this Christmas!!!

User,

Awesome... I appreciate it alot.

I have been married before and it did not cut away so easily. I just don't want another like that.

Our finances will be intertwined and worse in UK it is harder to separate.

I love him and he wants to move to the UK so in 3 years he can be a citizen and can start his business he wants to do.

ALboy,

Took it out of my mind. I was thinking of him but noticed he was not here.

I will ask him though. Because I need to make sure I am not paying as much taxes here if I am moving back there.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqU4jzOjp3s Afiya says FOH :chase:

Watch what you say and check your facts Sandra dear :yes:

You got a default intern :think: you know :shrug: just in case :hug:

#blacklivesmatter

• luVn_liFe…

Mama Joyce SAID she won't attend the funeral out of respect for Miss Sharon's friends and family. She knows a lot of people would be pissed if she showed her face ... so instead she's going to send flowers.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqU4jzOjp3s Afiya says FOH :chase:

Don't do it Hony, DON'T DO IT :no: if he REALLY :love: YOU, he will wait, don't do it!!!!! :no:

• Ni ni

An Atlanta judge has ordered a local blogger to pay a bishop $150,000 in damages . He ain't got it :no:
    Off Topic: I'm at the doctor s office and my yt nurse just told me she's 42 years old. I coulda sworn she was a good 55. I mean she got lines for days and only a few years older than me :tape:

I had to login just to get one more look at this guy serving Glee "back teeth" :biggrin:
    <<<<Blaine & Twan give him 2 snaps and a circle! :ghost:

@Ni ni, hope all is well with you and you're in good health :pray: ...but girl :gossip: once again, this guy was apparently ordained by COGIC :facepalm: and from what I can gather from links on his site, he tried to extort Bishop Sheard... I caint! :ghost:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

So I'm sitting here watching Preachers of LA for the first time, and I'm like hold up. Forget trying to get a basketball player. Go get a pastor. The one pastor rolled up in a red Ferrari. Crazy. However, I'm not feeling some of these people. God Bless them tho.

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Look at Azaleia Twitter. She said one thing about an FOB :ghost:

Azalea Banks is one of those ppl who think that complaining about how Iggy is not protesting counts as protesting. Give it a rest Ms. Banks :rolleyes: she sucking on Nikki & Nikki aint said one word yet her dam self :tea:

So anyways Im up cuz I can hear ppl saying Hands Up on 125th street right now & the police cars/copters are out heavy :yawn:

• OpinionHated

You're taxed where you work so if you are a US citizen living and working abroad you are tax exempt - you can still vote though.. You will pay whatever taxes they have across the pond.....

VDot - the little boy was "stolen" by his dad and crazy azz step mother (she crazy cause she took a hot scissor to her own child's tongue as a form of discipline)they kept him behind a fake wall so nobody knew they had him and the kid found an old cell phone with no service so he downloaded a free app that allowed him to make calls and he called his mother like yo these fools got my azz behind the wall - that's how they found him - the story is crazy the world has officially gone mad

• luVn_liFe…

:yawn: I slept turrible last night! I have an interview at 9:15 this morning.
    :rolleyes:
    Me and My big ideas, I went toget my color did Yesterday,it went AWRY!

• Ni ni

Nancy im good, thanks. It's just an ole sinus infection.

@lovezoe, azealia banks makes an interesting read :popcorn: I'm gonna have finish reading her tweets when I get to work :pigsfly:

• Blanche Devereaux

the little boy was “stolen” by his dad and crazy azz step mother (she crazy cause she took a hot scissor to her own child’s tongue as a form of discipline)they kept him behind a fake wall so nobody knew they had him and the kid found an old cell phone with no service so he downloaded a free app that allowed him to make calls and he called his mother like yo these fools got my azz behind the wall – that’s how they found him – the story is crazy the world has officially gone mad
    ............................

People keep sayin why did he know his mom's number but i mean he wasn't a BABY and if my child was missing I definitely would never change my number simply for that reason

• kamadiva

Good Morning, All!!! :hi:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

:clap: for him thinking to even do that. Bless his :heart:

Luvn - What color did you dye your hair? Or rather what color did you want to dye it and what color did it turn out? :lol:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Awwww this little kidnapped boy is a handsome young fella. He gave all glory to God. Bless his :heart:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

:newpost:

I slept turrible last night! I have an interview at 9:15 this morning

why is you wasting them ppl time? :lol: