Claudia Jordan

Reality TV stand-in Claudia Jordan is working overtime to upgrade her status to permanent cast member on Bravo’s reality TV series Real Housewives of Atlanta. The industry blow up doll referred to black people as “monkeys” on the show. Well, she did it again.

From Bravo TV:

Claudia Jordan has once again called Black people monkeys. During RHOA roadtrip, she is speaking to Cynthia and Kenya about the other ladies on the show. She compared them to Gorillas in the Mist. She then goes on to call them monkeys.

This is the second comment calling us apes. This is unacceptable. It is obvious that she hates her Blackness and has spent most of her life running behind White Hollywood. However, she has gone too far when she feels she can come to Atlanta and disrespect the very people who provide her livelihood.

Please post this so the viewers and listeners of RHOA and RSMS need to know how she really feels about us and it’s not some “joke,” as she said about the previous monkey and darkskin comments. The Black community also needs to know that Bravo and Andy Cohen find this acceptable.

• Long List of Men Claudia Jordan (Allegedly) Slept With
  • Claudia Jordan Fires Shots Back at NeNe Leakes (Video)
  • Fan Mail: Blind Item
  • PICS: Claudia Jordan’s 35th Birthday Bash, 4/13

• Salliemae’s Boosh

• WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink:

Takes one to know one… :tea:

DTS :hug: (from other post)

HEY YALLL!!!! :waves:

• Yawncé

Pretty sure this statement didn’t come from Bravo or Andy Cohen. “Thanks for asxing”

• *Kah* Namaste! Peace! Blessing! One Love!

In all honesty, Nene looks like an unknown species of monkey.

Btych please with them hooves you call feet chile :tea: the nerve…. Never liked this bytch and will not listen to Rickey Smiley till that bytch is gone :tea:

Ax this show already :tea: what are they waiting for

That will be the year when that shyt gets cancelled… but then again this network is in the business for fawkshyt so :tea: never mind

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

So is we boycotting Rickey… I just need to know these things. Don’t hate me for this but Claudia grandma look like a monkey is Nene, Phaedra Porshca and Kandi do

• westsidelove

i don’t like this c u n t at all and I think she looks like real live monkey tuh

• WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink:

She don’t eben recognize that she IS a cooning, dancing,lil weave wearing and cymbal smacking, self hating monkey who entertains for a quarter.AND WHOOO DA FUK TOLD HER SHE WASN’T A DARRKAY LIKE THE REST OF US?!! :blink: Carry on jigga boo carry on.. :no: :tea:

• MissHarlem

This gypsy pussy bitch here :facepalm:

• Gigi26

Well she’s half black so she’s half a monkey. Why people even give this bytch any shine is beyond me. She’s not even cute :rollseyes:

• Candy Cane

That means her grandmother one too right?
      :tea:

Keesh says:

So is we boycotting Rickey… I just need to know these things.

I’m boycotting his shyt ….. That heffa or them broads will not get any support from me …. nerp :nono:

Gigi26 says:

With that beak of a nose …. for the life of me…. I will never understand why people entertain THOTS like her smh :no:

• Candy Cane

Gypsy Pucci

That’s real Throwback Thursday right there!

• luVn_liFe…

FDB!

• WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink:

:blink: looks at her pic again…bish you is COLORERT…as in brown..the whole highlighting with yellow weave is not brightening your face..you is still a negrah… :rofl: I HATE CHICKS LIKE THIS!!!
      ole sefloathing azz…

• sassyshe

ClaudHo been think that that she’s better than everyone cause her mama a sprite. She was the reason Tamar left the late night show with Tiny when the show was Tiny’s and Tamar’s dream and concept from a long time ago. See years of :blow: Bob Barker and Howie Mandel would make you delusional

• KDub

referred to black people as “monkeys”
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Dear Claudia,

Hoe no the fawk you didn’t.

Your foots look like they been used to hang from trees since the beginning of fawking TIME.

But black folks is monkeys?

Your feet give a new meaning to “monkey paws”. Bish die.

Let me go find you a podiatrist.

Your sister in Christ,
      KDub

• listen2me

Keesh says:

____________________________
      I just said downstairs that is a “hard looking” grandma :yes:

• sassyshe

sassyshe says:

User Friendly says:

———————————————————————-
      OMGee how old is she and btw how do you get a child to leave your bed

put a cable box in their room least that’s what worked for me. I also gave my daughter a body pillow.

the best way is to never let them in your bed in the first place.
      ————————————————————————
      He started off at birth in his bassinnett and at 6 weeks we went back to NYC cause all my fam was there. Since then he has been in a bed with me and refuses to leave.

I redid his room for his 5th birthday and still he refuses to sleep in it except for maybe2-3x a month. His room has a door in it. He has a loft where the bottom I placed a mattress cause he insisted on it. he has a huge flat screen, cable, dvd, a brand new desktop…honestly the child’s room is better than his teenage cousin’s and he still refuses to leave.
      ——————————————————————-
      I really need helpful tips

• Nefertiti, edges kinky.

_____

:confused:

Just seen the trailer for Ted 2 :hahaha: chile I’m there :thumbsup: 😆

• Candy Cane

I dont think the show should be cancelled. But Claudia and Kenya needs to go. They bring nothing to the show. At least Kandi, NeNe and Phaedra have successful. And Porcha is just fun!

Claudia showed her true colors when she told Kordell not to call her past 11. I used to use that line in college. That means call me after 11pm. :yes: That’s booty call talk.

• https://www.facebook.com/lists/10150387562179388#!/video.php?v=347882248719363 User Friendly

*Kah* Namaste! Peace! Blessing! One Love! says:

In all honesty, Nene looks like an unknown species of monkey.
      ____________________________

😆 don’t ppl realize that when you shave a monkey down its pale underneath?

dem her folk.

• sassyshe

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Just seen the trailer for Ted 2 chile I’m there

——————————————————————–
      :thinking: I wonder if they redid the scenes with the child pedophile

• Vanna is the root of all evil

In all honesty, Nene looks like an unknown species of monkey.

U wrong ass hell :hahaha:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Claudia needs to stop. She boring. No storyline other than to “shade” Nene and hate on Porsha for having an African man. That mess with her and Kordell was so staged. Kenya calling dude a queen all season, but now he suitable for Claudia? If he wanted you, he woulda found you. Just like Roger Bobb “lives” in your building but don’t speak to you. Girl continue.

• https://scontentxfp1/v/t42.1790-2/10883260_10205181477284067_1503867899_n.mp4 MisTaken: So thick :buttshake: she make everybody else in the room so uncomfortable :winky:

In all honesty, Nene looks like an unknown species of monkey.
      A moose maybe but a monkey??? The go to for when you want to be racist…. Really??? 🙂 and what makes her look like a monkey??? The fact that she doesn’t look like Claudia? Obviously she feels the color of her skin and EYE TALIAN roots make her superior because she is consistently feeling like she can shade other people on the basis of color and looks. Nothing of substance. The sad part is she isn’t that attractive and even if she was her attitude and those pop secret/star crunch/bad poosay feet make her ugly anyways. Clearly somebody else has to think so which is why she sangle, bitter and lonely. :tea: if she was fat she could be a Rose.

• Nefertiti, edges kinky.

I really need helpful tips
      _________

I wish I could help… really. But I dont even understand “he refuses” to leave. Cant you guys just make him?

WHen professionals do this they recommend consistency. You get up and take him back. No matter how many times he comes back. I know its sucks but.. really thats kind of what you have built up to here.

• westsidelove

——————————————————————-
      I really need helpful tips
      ————————
      i stopped trying to force her to sleep in her own room and bed sometimes I put her in after she falls asleep, I wake up in the middle of the night and the child is laying on top of me. lol when i brought her home she used to sleep on my chest my mama told that wasn’t good and i would regret it i aint listen though

• KDub

For “Claw”-dia.

Village Podiatry Centers/Atlanta
      No insurance. No problem.
      We have individual plans to fit just about everyone’s budget.

listen2me says:

Keesh says:
      ____________________________
      I just said downstairs that is a “hard looking” grandma

That bad :rofl: let me go look this up :pc:

• whitty hutton

and how stupid are Kenya and Cynthia to hear her say it and still be ke-keeing with her ol’ raggedy foot @$$. did she say this in conversation with them or in a confessional? i might have missed that part so someone please correct me.

I half-listened to rickey smiley and now I won’t bother listening at all. they need to bring back Ebony or get somebody else altogether.

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

My computer was acting stupid. Had to phone post.

With them damn monkey paws, she got a lot of freakin nerve.

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

I think Rickey Smiley should know things like this before he start hiring folks…. Aint no telling what she saying in her head about their azz

• Vanna is the root of all evil

Do we want to do that rickey? I actually like him.

I really need helpful tips
      __________________________

lay with him and read bedtime stories til he falls asleep :shrugs: my daughter be done pulled out 85 books but by the second one she was sleep.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

Meh… kinda hard to put stock into anything someone says that is affiliated with any of the “Real Housewives” coonery. :shrugs:

whoa 😮 yeah the nerve

• Vanna is the root of all evil

For “Claw”-dia.

I stopped here :hahaha:

• http://Scam-Or-Nah.com KiMi0414

A moose maybe but a monkey???
      They used to call this girl in high school moose-monkey. We were childish 😆

• WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink:

KDub says:

referred to black people as “monkeys”
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Dear Claudia,

Hoe no the fawk you didn’t.

But black folks is monkeys?

Your feet give a new meaning to “monkey paws”. Bish die.

Let me go find you a podiatrist. <–you misspelled Veterinarian.. :rofl:

Your sister in Christ,
      KDub
      —————–
      :rofl: Dang I miss reading your letters :rofl: :hug:

• Time to Waste

:facepalm:

• KDub

Dang I miss reading your letters
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :hug:

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

_______

Cause they too dense to realize she’s talking bout they dumb arse too

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

KDub says:

For “Claw”-dia.

Village Podiatry Centers/Atlanta
      No insurance. No problem.
      We have individual plans to fit just about everyone’s budget
      _________________________

:ghost:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky.

A moose maybe but a monkey??? The go to for when you want to be racist…. Really??? and what makes her look like a monkey??? The fact that she doesn’t look like Claudia? Obviously she feels the color of her skin and EYE TALIAN roots make her superior because she is consistently feeling like she can shade other people on the basis of color and looks. Nothing of substance. The sad part is she isn’t that attractive and even if she was her attitude and those pop secret/star crunch/bad poosay feet make her ugly anyways. Clearly somebody else has to think so which is why she sangle, bitter and lonely. if she was fat she could be a Rose.

Dead air.. 🙂

• westsidelove

damn @dub really did find her a podiatrist :dead:

Vanna is the root of all evil says:

Do we want to do that rickey? I actually like him.

I like Ricky too … but sorry can’t support this bytch…

• Nefertiti, edges kinky.

:wail: :wail: :wail:

😆 OTB said make him do it how you make him do everything else. :shrugs:

<<<< Man's gravie :blink:

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

Lmfao @ Dub

• Time to Waste

Who watched Angie Stones Unsung?
      I learned alot; they didn’t mention the man that she was with on the Diva show and I thought D’Angelo child would look…. Different 😮

• whitty hutton

@ man, take that down pleez n thanx. folks is still tryna digest their lunch

• KDub

Claudia.

Female version of the name Claudius.

Claudius. Was was an orangutan on the ORIGINAL “Planet of The Apes”

Bish technically you a monkey too.

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Like when Claudia was telling Nene she don’t have EDGES!!! I was looking at Cynthia the whollleeee time like but, but you have nonnnnnnneeeeeeeeeee… not eba 🙁

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

<<my beard finally grew in!

For all my haters! :nana:

KDub says:
      referred to black people as “monkeys”
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Dear Claudia,
      Hoe no the fawk you didn’t.

I just saw Jeepers Creepers 2 the other day :dead: damn google that cats feet

• Vanna is the root of all evil

I like Ricky too … but sorry can’t support this bytch…

Ebony Steele really brought something to thst show. It hadn’t been the same since she left

Finally seeing gravies cause I said :yawn: and logged into my work pc. Hey IT :waves: Man why you got buddy with his titties out like Rick Ross? BRUH :rofl:
      Kimi.. I tried to zoom into your picture I think you cute but feel free to email me the original photo :hahaha:

• WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink:

KDub says:

For “Claw”-dia.

Village Podiatry Centers/Atlanta
      No insurance. No problem.
      We have individual plans to fit just about everyone’s budget.
      —————————–
      The local pet rescue shelters can help De-Claw-dia for the low low… maybe she should start there… :rofl:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Empire rose in ratings for the third week in a row!

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

____________________________

😆 well when you put it like that….

I guess they gotta draw the line somewhere and monkey is it. nice boobs you got there :boobs:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

That gravi Man though :dead:

Man this is a family oriented blog… that gravie is unacceptable :nono:

• WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

<<my beard finally grew in!

For all my haters! :nana:
      ————–
      :think: Eye see yo tittays did too…

• Nefertiti, edges kinky.

______

Claudia…I cant take her serious..how you stumble reading the news? Its simple af. Not even wordy or anything. But that bish act like she ESOL. :no:

And then Rickey. I dont too much care for Rickey since he got nuevoBlack ..he like a Gen X Bill Cosby.. 😆 :giggles: SOrry..low…
      Anyway. I like the bfast club just enough to hardly ever turn on RS. :no:

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

——————————————————————-
      I really need helpful tips
      ————————

by westsidelove on Jan 29, 2015 at 2:55 pm
      _______

Nah bruh. And when I wake the hell and that broad is on my chest, she gonna wake the hell up on be laying in her bed.

You have to make him sleep in his room. You can’t let that kid run you. Child nah

:ghost: such a jerk.

• KDub

@Man. Why you got dude with some big azz titties as your gravi? They bigger than mine. What in the entire fawk? He a D cup. :wtf:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky.

don’t ppl realize that when you shave a monkey down its pale underneath?

dem her folk.

“But they call me coloured” 😆

Keesh says:

Like when Claudia was telling Nene she don’t have EDGES!!!
      _______

and her feet can’t be human feet :shrugs: go figure

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Cynthia has shown what a follower she is this season. The only way she get screen time is at a party on hanging with Dum and Dumber.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

:huh:

So now yall ain’t goin act like yall wasn’t clowning my beard a few weeks ago… now it’s all grown in and yall jokin bout a nigga chest.

Yall a trip. :facepalm:

• Candy Cane

Who watched Angie Stones Unsung?
      ___________________________________________________________
      He clearly got ALL of Angie’s genes :rofl:

I didnt know she was apart of the first female group to ever rap on a record. she’s a legend. It was fawked up how the media and management didnt want her D’Angelo to be great. All because she’s fat and dark skinned. I hate the public sometimes.

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

Babyhair5 used to wake up at night and call herself sliding in my bed. As soon as she slide in, I slide her out. I used to be like “Nerp get in your own bed.” Sometimes she used to tap my feet or being standing there looking. “Mommy can I sleep in your bed?” Nerp every time.

• listen2me

Get in his bed with him every night and then leave his lil azz when he goes to sleep. Then when he wakes up the next morning praise hiz azz like he’s a big boy he slept all by his self; maybe have a reward or something. or
      Who’s his favorite cartoon character…Tell him the “Power Rangers” (I have teenagers I’m not up to date with cartoons) sleep by themselves. In other words make it seem like he’s growing up to be a big boy and reward (bribe) him.

• Nefertiti, edges kinky.

Cause they too dense to realize she’s talking bout they dumb arse too

Well. They not THOSE kinda Blacks. 🙂 She didnt mean the GOOD ones. Duh.

:hahaha: :rofl: :mindblown:

• sassyshe

Nefertiti, edges kinky. says:

I really need helpful tips
      _________

————————————————————————-
      Ive told him before to leave and if he does he would wake up in the middle of the night and come into my bed. Anything else I have told him to do he does it, this is the one thing that he told me hes not giving up

That photo is fawking disgusting :no:

• WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:huh:

Yall a trip. :facepalm:
      —————
      We just saying…uh maybe you should think about suing the company that made the products to grow your beard cuz the side effects gave you muddafawkin :tittays: that’s all WE saying :tea:

• Dymond

**strolls in, sees @Mans gravie, 😮 :ghost: backs back out of the room slowly**

• sassyshe

listen2me says:

————————————————————————-
      Done that he wakes up as soon as I am asleep and gets back in the bed. Ive bribed him with cash and he was like nah im good

@FREN how do you listen to breakfast club? I listen to it via IHeart and I like it but they play too many old interviews and commercials. I be so confused like is this interview from today? I listen to Rickey on my way to catch the news, sports and music… then listen at my desk for Gary with the Tea ..then listen to breakfast Club until I get frustrated with the commercials. But yea I would boycott Rickey. He pisses me off because he is always saying lame stuff like “yea you see Claudia over there looking real thick fella you need to come wife her up… :stop: THAT BUSTED FOOT FROG IS NOT THICK AT ALL. When she put on Cynthia dress it was sagging in the booty and the breast and it was spandex so to say Cynthia stretched it out (Maury voice) THAT’S A LIE. I think it was brand new from Rave. Then she is steady talking about someone else held and this sycophant is around here wearing 87 bundles of struggle IG (shout out to User) weave. You go some nerve THOT

He clearly got ALL of Angie’s genes :rofl:

THIS

AND THEN THIS

:think:

• KDub

That photo is fawking disgusting
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      That photo is fawking CONFUSING.

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Somebody get Rickey on the line :cell: this monkey shiat is the last straw

Candy Cane says:

Who watched Angie Stones Unsung?
      ___________________________________________________________
      He clearly got ALL of Angie’s genes :rofl:

I heard he had a new album out… I heard it was good too :yes: I need to check it out

• KDub

AND THEN THIS
      :think:
      ^^^^^^^^^

• whitty hutton

man just take it down. whoever that is prolly has no idea his tittay meat is being displayed all over the web. i’m shame for him.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

:newpost: for yall Monkeys

• Time to Waste

He clearly got ALL of Angie’s genes :rofl:
      —————-
      He sure did :yes:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky.

Who watched Angie Stones Unsung?
      _______

Why? He look like them.. :tea:

I saw them on Wife Swap. Angie was getting ran over by her kids. :yes: Her hubby was on there… what they said on the unsung? :think:

• sassyshe

User Friendly says:

OTB said make him do it how you make him do everything else.
      ————————————————————————
      😆 I dont have time to be :cuss: and screaming every night, making threats to be disfuguring him

• WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink:

:rofl: YALL I JUST MET A SEXY MAN…DUDE SO BLACK THAT WHEN HE CAME TO PICK ME UP ONE NIGHT IN HIS CAR I WAS ON THE PHONE LIKE “WHERE ARE YOU WHY DID YOU GET OUT THE CAR?” :cell: He was like “Girl im sittin in the car waiting on you…”

• KDub

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Whatever pills you took to grow that facial hair in so fast…obviously had a hidden side effect bruh.

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

_____

Up. Yawl better watch Super Nanny

• westsidelove

——————
      its the body heat. my daughter knows exactly when im not in the bed. when i move she move. she is a terrible sleep and holds heat so she doesnt like covers. i wake up in the middle of the night cuzz her head hanging over the side of the bed and her feet in my bad and then she grinds her freaking teeth <————-this makes me 😡 but she my heart

• http://Scam-Or-Nah.com KiMi0414

You calling me a catfish? 😥 😆

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

My 3 yr old wont sleep in her bed

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

_________________________

:ashamed: :rofl:

• bama_n_jersey

***********
      I don’t listen to Ricky anyway, but wasn’t on this blog (a lil while ago) that people were happy they hired Claudia because she had a better “on air face” than Ebony? I could be wrong…but I think it was. Anyway, I hate when people automatically go to the word “monkey” to talk about folks. My kids can’t even wear clothes with monkeys on them..their dad might have a heart attack if they did

• Nefertiti, edges kinky.

😐 I said it scked..and it will for a while. You know how they say it takes 21dyas for something to break. I think its less for kids, myself BUT you gotta put in the work.

For instance, I go to bed early, and dont really hound my older children about when they go to bed, as long as they get their asses up in the AM.. fine by me.. BUT sometimes (MEANING ALL THE TIME) Kids will TRY you. So I set an alarm, to wake myself up at certain intervals.. I love my beauty sleep (sleep is one of my fave things to do..) so you can imagine how upset this makes Mom. :nono: 👿

😐

• westsidelove

———————
      a lot of folks feel that way about clothes baby blankets with monkeys on it. ive never hears Ricky’s show, but i gather im not missing anthing

• Nefertiti, edges kinky.

I dont have time to be and screaming every night, making threats to be disfuguring him

😆 Ok..

• Str8tUpMenace

Fluck that hoe and her Marvin the Martian azz toes 😡

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Bey, I have my appointment. On the 10th :woohoo: She said that I my build looks to be too small for a triangle :wail:

• datsmdubya2u

Why has Claudia not gotten her feet fixed? Is it incurable? she too broke? what is the deal? didnt that Dr. say he could fix it? :thinking:

• datsmdubya2u

@Bama

________________________

Naw I think we came to the conclusion that was the reasoning Ricky Smiley and the producers had.. Not that we agreed with it… I mean he got rid of Ebony but kept Gary with the T? :facepalm: I been boycotting the RS show fot that reason alone..

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0TMzDWwIj7Y Nancy Drew Wears Prada :nun: …that’s all. :tea:

:yea: