The man known as “Jihadi John” — the ‘face’ of Islamic state terror group (ISIS), has been identified.

U.S. intelligence officials identified the man dubbed “Jihadi John” as 27-year-old Mohammed Emwazi of London, England.

Sky News obtained a photo of Emwazi taken during his days as a student at University of Westminster in London. The photo shows Emwazi wearing a Pittsburgh Pirates baseball cap — apparently before he was radicalized and traveled to Syria to join ISIS.

Despite his well-to-do upbringing, officials believe Emwazi is responsible for beheading journalists and aid workers, and uploading gruesome professionally edited videos of the grisly executions to social media.

Outgoing U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder vowed to hunt down Emwazi and bring him to justice.

“Anyone involved in the killing of American citizens will be held accountable. It doesn’t matter where you are, we will find you. We will hunt you down and we will hold you accountable,” Holder said during an interview with CNN Thursday.

“Whether it’s through the use of our military or the use of our law enforcement capacity, if you harm Americans it is the sworn duty of every person in the executive branch to find you and hold you accountable, and we will do that,” he said.

• ISIS Burns Jordanian Pilot Alive in Cage
  • Black Chicagoans Slam Obama for Funding Illegal Immigrants; ‘Worst President Ever’
  • ISIS Beheads American Journalist; Threatens to Behead Time Mag Reporter
  • President Obama argues with reporters during immigration press conference (video)

• ShadeQueen46

he looks like he be on jack’d

• Yawncé

This is all the gov’ments work. Just like 911 just like everything else.
      LIES

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

If Obama had a son… :coffee:

• inter_loop

This stuff is getting weirder and weirder. How is it possible that America has been fighting CAVE PEOPLE for over tens years and not yet win?! Something is amiss. And now, you have essentially untrained men surpassing all our military and intellengence agencies. Something is amiss and this empire, like all empires is unraveling. The difference is with technology empires are falling faster. When England dismantles its monarchy, that’s when we’ll see real problems in the world.

• inter_loop

Sandra, that’s incredible that you would say that.

But you’re the same woman who doesn’t celebrate MLK Day because you were in an accident on that day. Well, Dr. King died, so I think his card trumps yours.

• FuturedocDonte

They would pick the photo of him wearing Urban wear :no:

If Obama had a son…

You tried it Sandra :tea:

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

Every news cast this week has been about The Black Madame who was going around injecting silicone in azz. :facepalm:

• http://youtu.be/bQaBEm_mh5U MisTaken: So thick :buttshake: she make everybody else in the room so uncomfortable :winky:

So he has been watching the move “Taken”
      Boy if you don’t getcho :chase:

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

Did they hold her hostage? I mean how to you just sit somewhere for 3 hours getting beat? (Unless she was unconscious for the whole time I don’t understand)
      —————————–
      She said she blacked out, woke up and they were still beating on her :no:
      The write up also mentions she was concussed

by Time to Waste on Feb 27, 2015 at 11:55 am
      /——
      So you just gonna point out the fact that Im illiterate to the post and just come here for the comments!! :chase: :hahaha:
      Pearl, I think they woulda beat his azz too. They seem like the type to hold a grudge against anyone who defends the target they are after.

by You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM on Feb 27, 2015 at 12:30 pm

Yawncé says:

This is all the gov’ments work. Just like 911 just like everything else.
      LIES

Whoever is behind it is pure dee evil :no:

You said it twice so it must be :blink: Amiss…. something.. it must be… amiss… EMPHASIS

Well, Dr. King died, so I think his card trumps yours.
      :tea:

• inter_loop

Future,

Yea, they needed to use an imagine that’s easily associated with “sand-negras”.

• https://www.facebook.com/lists/10150387562179388#!/video.php?v=347882248719363 User Friendly

See this is why :obama: is confiscating all the keyboards now. :tea:

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

his card trumps yours.
      ——
      :ghost:

• inter_loop

Mistaken,

I’m glad you comprehend the emphasis. But there are tens of intelligent people on this site who can read. You’re good, but no translations necessary.

• SugarFoot

Yall still playing with the White House huh :coffee:

Mistaken,

But I wasn’t translating soooooooo…… something is amiss with your assumption :lol:

Well alrighty then :tea:

Cave ppl tho :rofl:

• sassyshe

Ok so I have a potentially ratchett question to ask but I dont want to be crucified mercilessly with the responses…

• inter_loop

Lol. All love, Mistaken. You know I wouldn’t be Loopy if I didn’t put a good spin on things.

Tens?

:cloud:

• Bootcampgirl

One of their financier’s had a kiosk in my mall… :bite:

• inter_loop

Sassyshe,

Ask. Ask. This is the online community for it.

sassyshe says:

Don’t do it then hun :hug:

• inter_loop

User,

You’re one of ’em.

@Sassy gone ahead and ask. There is nothing to see here. We have already exhausted, translated and emphasized :deadhorse: the major points here in less than 25 comments :hahaha: There are tens of (?????????) :eek: intelligent people here waiting to assist you with your inquiry.

• sassyshe

Ok…so if there was a possibility that you was pregnant would you still go out to a club with your girls, no drinking involved?

• SugarFoot

_________
      Oh they’re trained and we’re paying for it :facepalm: Just keep your eyes on the Middle East its about to get real :coffee:

*waits til post goes left* :waiting:

• Gigi26

:rofl: Cave peepah?! I can’t :no:

But Isis is a group of folks who clearly study our intelligence and capitalize off our weaknesses. Come on nah, Americans are going over there! Clearly they got some incentive package or some promotion going on..like a buy one get 2 free deal :no:

I’ll go now :kona:

• MissHarlem

Yea so anyway on the last work day of black history month I damn sure ain’t gonna entertain no bs :nono:

:hugs: it’s all in fun. I am glad you were able to receive my pettiness in good humor.

sassyshe says:

Possibility? Take a damn test :shrugs: Grown women should not be talking bout possibility …. This is not u who we talking bout right?

• Gigi26

This French Montana brother? :blink:

Take him and Khloe into the interrogating room!!

MissHarlem says:

• KDub

Tens may have been a typo. Maybe Loopy meant tons of folks here who can read? The vowel may have been amiss? IDK.

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

Sas, how “pregnant” is said person? :sideeye:

• sassyshe

jeniefrumdabloc says:

sassyshe says:

Possibility? Take a damn test Grown women should not be talking bout possibility …. This is not u who we talking bout right?
      ———————————————————————–
      Blood nor urine shows up positive until after 9 weeks, so all tests taken have been negative

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

Possibility? This is not u who we talking bout right?
      ——
      :gossip:

• Gigi26

Ok…so if there was a possibility that you was pregnant
      —————————–
      Chile if you don’t go take a test! What we 15?! :rofl:

But the rule of thumb is, if you ain’t showing, you in the clear imo :yes:

• sassyshe

You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM says:

Sas, how “pregnant” is said person?
      ————————————————————————-
      Possibly 4-5 weeks

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Sas, how “pregnant” is said person? :sideeye:
      ============
      Just a “little” pregnant. Shout out to Amulet!

You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM says:

Sas, how “pregnant” is said person? :sideeye:

She said possibility … which means said person is not sure ….. she needs to take a test …. wait what kind of :facepalm: never mind never mind :tea:

• Gigi26

———————
      Oh so this person 2 weeks pregnant? :rofl: Sorry….lemme go, i’m geekin now :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

But the rule of thumb is, if you ain’t showing, you in the clear imo :yes:
      =============
      :cosign: My bird azz sister got on FB talking about how mad she was that she wasn’t allowed in the club. She was almost 9 months at that point :chase: Heffa, your mucous plug is coming out any moment. Sit down somewhere!

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

I don’t see why not if you’re not showing. It’s the “show’ers” that I judge :lol: but seriously, I don’t see a problem as long as you’re conscience about your…I mean their situation and don’t make it a habit.

• KDub

Just a “little” pregnant. Shout out to Amulet!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Branging up ole shat huh Butter? I already keep getting accused of being a “Mean Ghul”

:crying1:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      ———————————————————————–
      February 27, 2015 at 12:48 pm

You ain’t pregnant then …. them test be right on the money ….. very seldom multiple test come back negative … You must want to be pregnant ?

• sassyshe

jeniefrumdabloc says:

You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM says:

Sas, how “pregnant” is said person?

She said possibility … which means said person is not sure ….. she needs to take a test …. wait what kind of never mind never mind
      ———————————————————————–
      We are having a birthday party for one of my girls tomorrow. A member of the group wants to go to the party but she is not sure if she is pregnant. Some of us has told her to stay home and chill until it can be confirmed, another set tells her to come out, another group tells her to do what makes her comfortable. She has taken 3 tests and they all come out negative. Not her first pregnancy but the times when she was prengnat before she had all false negatives until 9 weeks and later. She has an appointment with her obgyn the 2nd week of march for them to do the penile sonogram to see

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

============
      First response has let me know a week before my missed period. Nine weeks is about the time you should have your first doctor’s appointment.

Gigi26 says:

———————
      Oh so this person 2 weeks pregnant? :rofl: Sorry….lemme go, i’m geekin now :no:

I must be too :tea: you can take a pregnancy test a week before ya missed period … :tea: I know this for a fact …

• inter_loop

Tens, as opposed to hundreds, and thousands.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

============
      I wouldn’t be a Rose if I didn’t. I was lurking back then, but y’all made my day, you hear me?! :rofl:

• sassyshe

jeniefrumdabloc says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      ———————————————————————–
      February 27, 2015 at 12:48 pm

———————————————————————–
      Not necessarily true 3 of my friends, myself and my sister didnt show up on tests until 2nd trimester so thats why we not knocking her cause we know what its like to be in that state

• Gigi26

———————————
      She fukkin tried it :vomit: Like…gross.

I remember seeing a girl in the club in DC pregnant and barefoot. I called that dirty foot bytch everything but a child of God. Just filthy and gross.

• Phrozen1der

From Downstairs:

@Sugarfoot I just told my bro I was going to get under my desk and take a nap, and when I get caught say :pray: amen..

@Harlem :rofl: I’d probably be worse off, cause if my head smacks this desk….

@Kwall All those folks are dumb…

• MissHarlem

This reminds me of SR circa b.o (before Obama) :lol: chile take a test

• inter_loop

Lol. Bird Azx sister. Lol. We all got one ratchet in the family, and one always in queue, in training.

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM says:
      Sas, how “pregnant” is said person?
      ———————————————————————–

I ain’t never heard of no shyt like that :tea: you sure she telling the truth? Either way she should go …. just cause ya pregnant doesn’t mean she shouldn’t go…. Sassy ya friend want some attention Doll :tea: IJS

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

She should do what’s confortable for her. I don’t see a prob with hanging out with your girls one mo’gain. I had a friend and one of the last times that we went out we all got tore up, she didn’t know that she was preg until a few weeks later. Baby came out fine. I mean she’s not a looker but she fine :lol:

• Bootcampgirl

I knew something was amiss when Loopy didn’t respond to all those “tens” references… :kona:

• Gigi26

———————–
      She really shouldn’t be this deep in thought about it. It ain’t about her to be honest, its about your friend that’s having the party :shrugs: If she comes she comes, if she don’t, eh her loss imo.

• Bootcampgirl

I mean she’s not a looker but she fine :lol:
      :tape: :rofl:

• The Pearl!

February 27, 2015 at 12:30 pm
      *******************
      Umph-umph-umph! :no: Menz just ain’t what they used ta be!

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      jeniefrumdabloc says:
      ———————————————————————–
      February 27, 2015 at 12:48 pm
      ———————————————————————–

That’s some abnormal rare shyt for real…. All of ya ???? Welp :tea:

• Phrozen1der

Pregnant people should be painting bedrooms, thinking of names, and in church on Sunday :pray: Not :danban1: in the club :rofl:

• sassyshe

jeniefrumdabloc says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM says:
      Sas, how “pregnant” is said person?
      ———————————————————————–

I ain’t never heard of no shyt like that you sure she telling the truth? Either way she should go …. just cause ya pregnant doesn’t mean she shouldn’t go…. Sassy ya friend want some attention Doll IJS

———————————————————————–
      :lol: thanks. I feel bad cause Im one of the ones who told her to come on but then if something happens I dont want blame for it

She just dont wanna go.

Hell thats a good excuse. Let me borrow it :lol:

• KDub

@PHRO. Dont chu try to take a prayerful nap :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

She fukkin tried it :vomit: Like…gross.
      ===========
      Papa Butter shouldn’t have ever taken her out of slow classes. She convinced him to take her out so she won’t get picked on. Now her excuse for being plain dumb can no longer be blamed on her being a child since she’s 30 :no:

• Phrozen1der

“Baby came out fine. I mean she’s not a looker but she fine” <—Uou're indeed #Petty :rofl:

• The Pearl!

inter_loop says:

Mistaken,
      _______
      :hahaha: Loopy, seems the numbers have dwindled. Why, just the other day, I could have sworn the numbers of intelligent people on this blog (your words) were murch higher!

• sassyshe

@jenine it mores common than people know. Mine is hereditary, it just happens like that with my entire family. When I was pregnanr with my son I had googled it and you would be amazed at all the people who were talking about not knowing until 2nd trimester

• Phrozen1der

@Kwall :rofl: I’s tired bawse……

Phrozen1der says:

:rofl: chile !!!

• MissHarlem

PHRO omg :rofl: that nearly happened to me. I didn’t have my Malcolm X pose set yet. Now I set the elbow on the desk and lean back in the chair. Fail proof. #practicemakesperfect

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

She just dont wanna go.
      Hell thats a good excuse. Let me borrow it :lol:
      ==============

• sassyshe

You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM says:

———————————————————————-
      :rofl: poor chile

sassyshe says:

It may happen not saying that ….. but that is not normal … at all :no:

• KDub

@Sassy I think she should go, eat her dinner if yall going to dinner, and drink her ginger ale at the club.

Next month if she come up negative some more tell her to get drunk in fuggin celebration. Be like :thankyou: Jesus.

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

<—-SOME BODY TELL ME IF THEY SEE A WHITE AND GOLD DRESS OR A BLACK AND BLUE ONE :mad: MY COWORKERS HAVE BEEN FIGHTING ALL DAY ABOUT THIS…I SEE GOLD AND WHITE WHAT YALL SEE?

Petty ain’t shyt :crying1:

White and Gold :tea:

• Gigi26

:rofl: Butter ya sis wanted one last turn up to get the baby out :yes: :lol:

• Bootcampgirl

white and gold here…I guess I’m supposed to be happy as opposed to depressed if I see the black and blue one…

• Time to Waste

——————————-
      You my Mr.
      I’m pregnant with Jr when Jay take over for the Beastie Boys for a festival. I’m still in my first trimester and I want to go.
      That niggah put every foot down and had me feeling the worst!
      I couldn’t do any Michael Jackson Tribute parties NOTHING! (he died around the time I learned I was pregnant)

Wut SR said dont brang that dress up in here :nono:

It means that black ppl hv really been gold all this time and we aint eno it :nun:

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

——-
      “……. On the next episode of I Didn’t Know I Was Pregnant…..”

• Gigi26

WUT: its blue and black. Its like one of them 3d type pics..upon first look it may show as white and gold but focus. It ain’t white and gold.

• inter_loop

The dress is ugly no matter the color. Tell my lady to take that horrible tampon looking thing off.

Waddup Pearl

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

:rofl: I did know she said that :hahaha: I see gold and white…me and 6 others. 5 swear its Black and Blue…

• Bootcampgirl

She damn sho nuff did, sorry SR :tape:

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

Gigi26 says:

—————–
      Ive stared at that thang for a good 5 minutes and its still WHITE and GOLD!

• sassyshe

KDub says:

Next month if she come up negative some more tell her to get drunk in fuggin celebration. Be like Jesus.

————————————————————————
      Thats how I was in December, shoot that celebration went all the way into January. My bf was looking at me like he wanted to strangle me – I was like when I got my ring, Ill pop out your kid

That bodycon dress with the shrug is so dam ugly I wouldnt care what color it is. Burn it!!!!

Its periwinkle & gold tho :tea:

#TalentedTenth :nun:

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

<—Im taking it down Sandy! Sorry I didn't know.. :typing:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyR09SP9qdA&sns=em Afiya says FOH :chase:

:hi: Roses :hug:

:newpost:

Damn :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• sassyshe

Thanks everyone for the feedback

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

<—It should update soon..but @ User you see Gold too huh…me too… :tea:

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

Wut the dress is really blue with black trim. Some inverted the colors and ppl see white and gold. Looking at the picture I see white and gold as well.

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

She can just go out and not drink. She can be sober and still celebrate the friend’s birthday.

• Dymond

:coffee: went out with a knocked friend before…not too big but showing :coffee: dudes still tried to holla at her