Chris Brown's daughter

While singer Chris Brown's on-again, off-again concubine, Karrueche Tran, pretends to be pregnant, another woman was allegedly pregnant and gave birth to his first daughter.

From gossip tabloid TMZ:

The baby's mother is a 31-year-old former model named Nia -- who we're told has known Chris for several years.
Sources connected to both Nia and Chris tell us they are on very good terms -- however they're not together romantically. We're told 25-year-old Chris is happy about being a father.

It does not appear there is a formal child support order in place -- and we do not know the nature of any informal terms of support.
One thing's for sure ... baby girl looks a lot like Daddy.

Sandrarose.com has not independently confirmed TMZ's allegations. Brown has only publicly acknowledged 3 women that we know of: Karrueche, singer Rihanna, and reality TV personality Draya Michele. The infant is 9 months old, and Brown has been in a relationship with Karrueche for years.

From all reports, Karrueche seems to have accepted her boyfriend's 'break' baby -- as most good women do. Many young women today understand their roles is to be in subservience to their men and to allow their men to be men.

• 5 Shot at Chris Brown Concert in San Jose
  • Rihanna returns to Instagram after Chris Brown’s GF Karrueche’s pregnancy is announced
  • Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran move back in together
  • Wiz Khalifa Washes Amber Rose Right Out of His Hair
    • San ah make ya dance

If this is true, it is not surprising. Moving along :tea:

• Fatkat

???????????? subservient.

• SugarFoot

KickStand is going to have a real bytch fit nah :rofl:

Hey yall :wave:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0 SnootyPooty

awaiting Chris Brown confirmation or denial.... 10, 9, 8, 7,6, ......

• oohlalalun

Karate will be just fine! Break babies got Gabby and Eucerin rings and a marriage. Has Chris responded to these allegations?

• MissL

I rather wait until it's confirmed cause zmt is not always accurate

• Fatkat

Dang.. My laughing emoji's showed up as question marks oh well..still laughing cause Sandra is funny.

• SugarFoot

Brown has been in a relationship with Karrueche for years
      Does Brown know :huh:

San ah make ya dance says:

:lol: Get em right Jenie!

Oh please believe you already know :yes: gave my team member an 80 and he writes excellent ..... Oh hunty... I need somebody to tell me suntin :tea:

CB baby cute .... I hope he straightens up .... getting sick of his ass :coffee:

• SummerBaby

From all reports, Karrueche seems to have accepted her boyfriend’s ‘break’ baby — as most good women do.
      --------------------
      :huh:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

I hope it's not true. Chris Brown is currently not good father material at all :no: There are enough kids being messed up because their parents are fools.

San ah make ya dance says:

If this is true, it is not surprising. Moving along

Wonder how many more he has .... and nope not surprising :tea:

• SummerBaby

I hope it’s not true. Chris Brown is currently not good father material at all :no: There are enough kids being messed up because their parents are fools.
      --------------------
      :cosign:

• KDub

As my close fren JUST said to me a FEW minutes ago (the cray bish with a log in :rofl: )

Hurt people? Hurt people.

Christopher never got over Robyn. He will CONTINUE to do him while he is with KatchACold...until he gets over Rihanna.

Chile :tea: would you expect any different from this leech? :tea:

• KDub

Hey @Snooty :hug:

• Time to Waste

Kantgrowainch is going to be on that G. Union and Edomite plan. Ring and wedding to follow!

Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd) says:

I'm not going to say he want be a good father :tea: we shall see though.... some people mellow out when they have kids... I know I did.... and I was a hellion... fighting too and Fro ..... the weed queen.... the number one partier so um yeah ... the jury still out on that one

:shock: there go snooty :love: hey bew

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

For you to be a les :lipssealed: :kona:

• San ah make ya dance

Oh please believe you already know :yes: gave my team member an 80 and he writes excellent ….. Oh hunty… I need somebody to tell me suntin :tea:
      CB baby cute …. I hope he straightens up …. getting sick of his ass :coffee:
      -----------------
      Yep I dont blame you. I use to be on teachers azzes :eek: :thumbsup:

• Time to Waste

My laughing emoji’s showed up as question marks
      --------------------
      You have to use the format on the emoticons link, not the ones on your phone
      #helpful!

• KDub

I wish these folks the best. Life for Kawabunga has NOT changed. And it wont. And welp. If she like it, we should love it.

• MisUnderstood

Kamacoochie is a good woman you say? Guess I'm one bad bish then, cuz I wish a ninja would :tea:

KDub says:

Hurt people? Hurt people.
      Christopher never got over Robyn. He will CONTINUE to do him while he is with KatchACold…until he gets over Rihanna.

Kyaki is just a stand in ---- I know taurus men ... them fawkas never like to be alone.... the men :tea: it take a long time for them to get over someone they love deeply. Kiyaki well he got love for her ... but definitely don't see him in love with her :no:

• San ah make ya dance

:hug: Waster

• MisUnderstood

@Kdub Karadomewrong probably was in the room when it happened & planned the baby shower

San ah make ya dance says:

CB baby cute …. I hope he straightens up …. getting sick of his ass :coffee:
      —————–
      Yep I dont blame you. I use to be on teachers azzes

I can only imagine what those others in my class got.... terrible writers :no:

• SugarFoot

_________
      :cosign:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

This story makes me kinda proud of little old Coochie. She's been enjoying his lifestyle for years now without being saddled with a child that would tie her to his crazy behind for life. Mark my words, as soon as her acting career takes off she's Audi 5000.

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

I think his issues are way deeper than that. He cheated on Rihanna too. Something in his childhood messed this boy up. Plus he's bipolar. He needs all the therapy he can get...and :pray: Had the audacity to say he felt he's the best, Rhianna and Kumdumpster can't do better than him. :nono: KungPao can't do better than Chris. Rhianna can do better, has done better, will do better, and if these DiCaprio rumors are true, IS doing better than him.

• KDub

^^^^^^^^^^
      That baby probably the result of a damn threesome. Kickball didnt do HER job obviously that night...and now look.

• sassyshe

How bout they saying chick Nia used to be one of Rih Rih friends....I guess thats why she terminated their friendship

Rhianna know like I know ... should never look back at this fool :tea: Nevah!!!

KDub says:

^^^^^^^^^^
      :hahaha: :rofl: Kickball :ghost: the irony

• KDub

Something in his childhood messed this boy up. Plus he’s bipolar.
      ^^^^^^^^^^
      Still equals a hurt. So Yes. All of that tho. Cosign it.

Brings us back to STILL that Hurt people hurt people.

Stay AWAY from muthafawkas who is hurting like that on the inside. When you see it...runaway fast as YEW CAN ('Ye voice).

• MisUnderstood

Did Bird say Kaiwish will have an acting career? :sideeye: Years of acting like that man is yours, that you don't see him doing you wrong & acting like you don't care, does not count as practicing.

This story makes me kinda proud of little old Coochie. She’s been enjoying his lifestyle for years now without being saddled with a child that would tie her to his crazy behind for life.

But a disease could :tea: chile

• SummerBaby

I think his issues are way deeper than that. He cheated on Rihanna too. Something in his childhood messed this boy up. Plus he’s bipolar. He needs all the therapy he can get…and :pray: Had the audacity to say he felt he’s the best, Rhianna and Kumdumpster can’t do better than him. :nono: KungPao can’t do better than Chris. Rhianna can do better, has done better, will do better, and if these DiCaprio rumors are true, IS doing better than him.
      -----------------
      This!!!!!

Dubb you better say that ish :clap:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyR09SP9qdA&sns=em Afiya says FOH :chase:

:shrug: that baby don't really look like him doe :shrug:

:hi: Roses :hug:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

@Jenie, I agree, becoming a parent does change some people for the better. I'm definitely one of those people too :yes: . I just think currently he's not mentally and emotionally capable of being a good father. I could be wrong but all evidence points to the contrary. If it is true I hope he gets on meds and gets it together.

• MisUnderstood

2013...year of hoes winning
      2014...year of break babies
      2015...year of break babies sister wives create a reality show

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Karrueche, singer Rihanna, and reality TV personality Draya Michele
      ****************************

He ain't NEVA acknowledged Draya. Fans caught them together at a basketball game and put a pic out of them on social media. He even went on the record to say that she wasn't neva his woman when people were saying that she was with Chris instead of raising her poor neglected son.

• SugarFoot

MisUnderstood says:

Did Bird say Kaiwish will have an acting career? Years of acting like that man is yours, that you don’t see him doing you wrong & acting like you don’t care, does not count as practicing.
      She is actually in a real movie not sure how many lines she has thought :coffee:

• KDub

that baby don’t really look like him doe :shrug:
      ^^^^^^^^^^^
      I am pretty sure Joyce has the paperwork on that baby being her grandbaby. He better feed it til it does...but doesnt matter. Deena dont LIE.

• MisUnderstood

SugarFoot, Beyonce, Jhud & Rhianna were also in movies. An actress that does not make any of them & it won't make karrotchewspitherout

• sassyshe

jeniefrumdabloc says:

But a disease could chile
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------
      Dude done said he dont use condoms and he also said that karate chop knows he has other women he just promised to be a lil more respectful with his hoes

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

Brings us back to STILL that Hurt people hurt people.
      Stay AWAY from muthafawkas who is hurting like that on the inside. When you see it…runaway fast as YEW CAN (‘Ye voice).

:preach: :steer: and don't look back.

• KDub

He ain’t NEVA acknowledged Draya. Fans caught them together at a basketball game and put a pic out of them on social media. He even went on the record to say that she wasn’t neva his woman when people were saying that she was with Chris instead of raising her poor neglected son.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^
      This might be true. But in a way....KrushGroove acknowledged Andraya on their behalf.

They all getting their dogs together. Other photos.

Just like Lucious said on Empire. Your gf got a gf...means you got two gf's.

• Beta

:cell: Maury

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

Still scratching my head as to how these celeb men(and others as well) CONTINUE to practice unprotected sex with the jump offs, while their loyal and long suffering girlfriends NEVER seem to get preggers? Couldn't be me, but congrats I guess! :tea:

• MisUnderstood

Karustupid has got to hold the record for the lowest self esteem person alive. Who has the title now? *runs to Guinese*

• San ah make ya dance

That nig just need to stay off those drugs. Fame too young

• SugarFoot

MisUnderstood says:

SugarFoot, Beyonce, Jhud & Rhianna were also in movies. An actress that does not make any of them & it won’t make karrotchewspitherout
      I know my point was she is actually working (receiving income). Something she hasn't done in years :coffee:

• San ah make ya dance

-----------------
      They should get tested...

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

KDub says:

*****************************

Coochie can't be expected to licky licky, sucky sucky AND put on the dang jimmy at the same time. Cut the girl some slack.

• SugarFoot

This might be true. But in a way….KrushGroove acknowledged Andraya on their behalf
      _________
      Now I believe Kickstand and Dusty Feet were :hump: Wouldnt doubt a threesome :no:

• Ni ni

He might have gotten over Rihanna. His actions certainly say otherwise. Anyway, congratulations groupie. You should be set for a few years, unless he tries to get custody of course.

• MisUnderstood

If you're a long time suffering girlfriend the problem is you. Use their money & buy you some self worth, self esteem, talent & sense cuz babeee looking a dam fool isn't working :tea:

• MisUnderstood

Bird :cheer: for Kumgetsome

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

Komodo could be pregnant if she wanted to be (I assume). I suspect she doesn't want a child with him. A child would make a completely clean get away once he's all used up impossible.

• Time to Waste

:kiss: San
      Sorry y'all I came in all impolite and chit.
      Get to work and I lost all my access, to everything!
      I don't even want to go home because that means my work is piling up until they get me popping! Bad thing is THEY KNEW it would happen. FML

• KDub

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Yes. This. They have that pesky tendency to stay around for LIFE. Kids.

• SummerBaby

---------------------
      :think: I think the girlfriends ask permission to pregnant :shrug:

• San ah make ya dance

Komodo could be pregnant if she wanted to be (I assume). I suspect she doesn’t want a child with him. A child would make a completely clean get away once he’s all used up impossible.
      --------------
      Yep. There is always a choice. Then again people slow and want that

• Phrozen1der

Her exit strategy is being put into place.. :lol:

• whitty hutton

Mornin all!
      Not surprised but tired of these situations altogether. All the free and simple birth control/STD prevention and these fools still put here fukkin with no protection. It's disgusting. I wouldn't doubt if some of them don't already have HIV with all this going on.

• MissArtist

Keepsake will NEVER do anything but be Chris Brown's bottom bish. She is short, shaped like a lil boy, and not particularly cute. Where does the model, actress, and designer lies come from?

• SummerBaby

Keepsake will NEVER do anything but be Chris Brown’s bottom bish. She is short, shaped like a lil boy, and not particularly cute. Where does the model, actress, and designer lies come from?
      -----------------
      :crying:

Phro ya think so :hahaha:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

:newpost: Same sh1t

• sassyshe

So some chick said that baby mama had another dude thinking the kid was his till the DNA said no

• whitty hutton

"Break baby"...wtf is the world coming to??

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0 SnootyPooty