Jaden Smith

Jaden Smith

Actor and philosopher Jaden Smith outed himself this week in front of God, his parents and the love of his life, rapper Tyler the Creator. On Friday Jaden tweeted: "I Think Im In Love With You, I Don't Know I'm Still Figuring It Out But In The Meantime, Happy Birthday," Jaden tweeted to Tyler, whom many also assume is gay or bisexual.

This news comes on the heels of another black gay male outing himself yesterday. 'Empire' star Jussie Smollet, 31, came out of the closet after his appearance on lesbian daytime TV host Ellen Degeneres. The show aired on March 9.

So far, Jaden's parents, Will and Jada Pinkett Smith, have not commented publicly on their son's revelation. It is well known that the Smiths as a family practices Scientology.

Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard's teachings are considered to be homophobic. Hubbard has referred to homosexuals as "sexual perverts" who are "far from normal and extremely dangerous to society."

Thanks to loyal reader SpringLeshiek for the tip.

• Tweet Like Jaden Smith Hashtag Takes Over Twitter
  • Willow and Jaden Smith’s Bizarre Interview with the NY Times
  • Is Jaden Smith wearing lip gloss?
  • Jada Pinkett-Smith Asks: ‘Are We Bullying Our Young Artists?’
    • http://instagram.com/p/xf0TD-kTEZ/ A.J.

LordT :facepalm:

• harley_quinn

:huh:

• Blanche Devereaux

awwww chit :popcorn:

• Vanna is the root of all evil

Omg no way! :shocked: I'm am soooo shocked :sarcasm: #inmywhitegirlvoice

• SummerBaby

:tea:

• SugarFoot

“I Think Im In Love With You, I Don’t Know I’m Still Figuring It Out But In The Meantime, Happy Birthday,”
      :wtf: Will did this shyt kissing that baby all in the mouth. Now he is confused as hell wondering around Hollyweird :chase:

Jamal was never in the closet :coffee:

• Beta

Don't care so have y'all talked about Dusty & Ceasar he is a straight asshole disrespectful as ever he was rude to old girl and Walt Black Ink gone crumble if he keep letting Dusty gas him up I like how the other Tattoo shop owner wasn't for that bish shyt

• SugarFoot

*wandering*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

Now Sandra, you know this boy don't seem to be wrapped too tight. I hope you got some type of security. A big nig with no fukks to give, some pit bull puppies, some mace, a stun gun or something.

You playing wit fire. :yes:

• harley_quinn

philosopher Jaden Smith

:thinking: I did not know this :shrug:

• WhoDat

Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard’s teachings are considered to be homophobic. Hubbard has referred to homosexuals as “sexual perverts” who are “far from normal and extremely dangerous to society.”
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Probably why gay azz John Travolta aint never came out.

• WhoDat

So.... who thought Jaden was straight after he showed up to Kim and Sweaty Ken wedding in a white Batman costume? :shrug:

*show of hands out this bish like for real*

• Vanna is the root of all evil

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Probably why gay azz John Travolta aint never came out.

---
      And a lot of other folk

• MissArtist

Lawd...they finna be calling this whole family gay :facepalm:

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

GOOD MORNING YALL! :waves: :hug: and :kiss:

We on some "OUT ISH" again today I see... :tea:

MEANWHILE... :rolleyes:

• SugarFoot

I guess Willow will be next cause Jada is definitely getting it in with other females :coffee:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

So…. who thought Jaden was straight after he showed up to Kim and Sweaty Ken wedding in a white Batman costume?

*show of hands out this bish like for real*

:rofl: :ghost:

• Vanna is the root of all evil

Lawd…they finna be calling this whole family gay :facepalm:

---
      @missA I think they are :kona:

• SugarFoot

MissArtist says:

Lawd…they finna be calling this whole family gay
      They're not gay by todays standards probably tri-sexual :rofl: Try a little bit of everything :yes: I wonder are Will and Jada still swinging :thinking:

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

:thumbsup: to Lil Durty Azz Whiz for cancelling his concert with them Racist Bastids SAE... Nah that's all you get cuz I don't like yah..but I support what you did my brutha. :fistbump:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

:facepalm:

Niggas these days think suckin dyck ain't gay tho.

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Teenage angst is a beast. I can't wait to see what kind of adult he becomes. He MIGHT be bi, but I don't think he's gay. Willow might be, but who knows with these kids who have been forced to grow up without parental guidance.

• Vanna is the root of all evil

Niggas these days think suckin dyck ain’t gay tho.

---
      If they think they aint then they are far from Normal

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

Don’t care so have y’all talked about Dusty & Ceasar he is a straight asshole disrespectful as ever he was rude to old girl and Walt Black Ink gone crumble if he keep letting Dusty gas him up I like how the other Tattoo shop owner wasn’t for that bish shyt

BRUH!
      That nigga Caes is straight bytch made!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Good for him :shrug:

When did we become so obsessed with who someone is shagging?

• zeta4lif

STOMPS INTO BLOG WITH BLACK PRIDE FIST IN THE AIR :peace:

AJ :tittays:
      LTL :smoke:
      BLANCE :steer: LOOK AT GOD!!!
      WHO DAT :kiss: with a little :lick:
      SUMMER, SUGAFOOT,VANNA and all others :hi:

(turns and walk byke out the blog like the ladies in the HAIL TO THE V COMMERCIAL) :rofl: BBL

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

Niggas these days think suckin dyck ain’t gay tho.

If they think they aint then they are far from Normal

See: Cash Money Records

• WhoDat

Niggas these days think suckin dyck ain’t gay tho.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^
      As far as vice versa...Mister Cee said that is okay. :shrug:

Mister Cee after he finished getting that strong male jaw and his nut: Nigga get away from me! I aint GAY :chase: Get out my car! :steer:

• WhoDat

WHO DAT :kiss: with a little :lick:
      ^^^^^^^^^
      I dont deserve you. :hug:

• SummerBaby

:hi: Zeta

• zeta4lif

runs back in blog real quick "sweatin" and jump my fat Zeta azz in @MAN chest. :biggrin:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Will did this shyt kissing that baby all in the mouth.
      ==========
      :lol: Howso?

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

@ Zeta :wail: I've become "Others" trudges off into the corner....

• http://instagram.com/p/xf0TD-kTEZ/ A.J.

Zeta :hi: hey lady

• iWasteTime

Will did this shyt kissing that baby all in the mouth
      ---------------------
      What !!?!?

• zeta4lif

@BUTTER :hi: gurl

• Vanna is the root of all evil

See: Cash Money Records

---
      Exactly u a fool :hahaha:

• http://instagram.com/p/xf0TD-kTEZ/ A.J.

@Sandra, TI responds to Shekinah. Just sad. This must be for ratings.

• Vanna is the root of all evil

Hey zeta :hi:

• iWasteTime

LoveZ
      My email came back!

• SummerBaby

Will did this shyt kissing that baby all in the mouth
      ———————
      :huh:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Z4L :kiss: Does that make me teh ghey? *laughs in hand like Miss Celie*

• WhoDat

That nigga Caes is straight bytch made!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I want him and Dust-ress to go get married, have them some babies, and get LOST. I dont even half WATCH... but I "listen" to it cause @Dub20 watches TV on volume 25. :facepalm:

• WhoDat

@ Zeta :wail: I’ve become “Others” trudges off into the corner….
      ^^^^^^^^^^
      Or like Sandra tag folks she dont give a fugg about in pics: Guest.

:ghost:

• Vanna is the root of all evil

@Sandra, TI responds to Shekinah. Just sad. This must be for ratings.

---
      :popcorn: excited :bounce:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

Sup Zeta. :winky:

Now pass that shyt! :grill:

• CaliYoruba

Morning :wave:

Not sure about this post :shrug:

• MisUnderstood

:smh: he's young. He can still be saved

• zeta4lif

RUNS IN BLOG AGAIN (shyt I'm tied nah!!) grabs @WUT by her face and give her some :lick: (I ain't GAY) and pats her on the :shake:

• zeta4lif

@WUT :buttshake:

• FuturedocDonte

“I Think Im In Love With You, I Don’t Know I’m Still Figuring It Out
      -----
      These two have have had sex :nono:

• Blanche Devereaux

watching love and flip flop...chile...Diamond is a psycho...

about to me running behind Rich like :chase:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

@ZETA

Don't come droppin that big load on me! :nono:

• Blanche Devereaux

*be

• harley_quinn

He can still be saved

............

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

:rofl: @Zeta...all that running chile you done made me hungry and tired :rofl: :hug:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Didn't watch Crusty Ink last night, but I've always felt Crusty. Lips Ceaser was a punk. Always. Dutchess is going to be the ruin of that place. I saw on Twitter she got an MBA acting like a straight hoodbooger

• zeta4lif

@whodat :spank:

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

FuturedocDonte says:

“I Think Im In Love With You, I Don’t Know I’m Still Figuring It Out
      —–
      These two have have had sex :nono:
      ----------------
      That's definitely something you say afterward... :lol:

• zeta4lif

@MAN :rofl:

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

<---My Leatherneck...Lance Corporal Wut... :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

Man... the way Cease did ol boy and that slut girl that work for him. NIGGA! :nono:

Woulda been some :box: up in that place!

• Blanche Devereaux

Somebody just took a chit...and a big one in the bathroom RIGHT BY MY DESK!!! Why am I here man :facepalm:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

SugarFoot says:

Jamal was never in the closet

**************

After watching the Ellen interview and the after show I've come up with a new term for my baby. Half in half out. He may be out to his friends, family and coworkers, but despite Ellen's gentle prodding, he refused to say it on the show. Not to mention that he acted like Jamal on the show not the feminine Jussie that I saw in the Sway interview. Then when he finally did knock on her dressing room door to admit it, he was super nervous and rambling and was still ashamed to say the words I AM GAY. When Lee outted him a couple of months ago, he also said that Jussie's father didn't approve of his lifestyle. I think some of that may be playing into his reluctance to be open with people. Thankfully he was showered with love by his fans and allowed to feel comfortable about coming out.

• WhoDat

he’s young. He can still be saved
      ^^^^^
      He don't wanna be savvvved. :headphones:

• sassyshe

Blanche Devereaux says:

watching love and flip flop…chile…Diamond is a psycho…

about to me running behind Rich like
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------
      :lol: thats why Mona had to put him in the LHH Wirness Protection Program and ship him off to LA

• iWasteTime

RUNS IN BLOG AGAIN (shyt I’m tied nah!!)
      ------------
      Stay your azz in here than :lol:

LoveZ
      My email came back undeliverable
      iwastetimez where G mail

• zeta4lif

@WUT I am on my work computer now and if u don't git with the damn gravi :karate:

@BUTTER girl I don't know what is gay or not these days
      @LOVEZOE :hi: going to try your product :wink:

WAITING ON THIS DAMN CONFERENCE CALL :waiting:

• SugarFoot

:wave: @ Zeta

I know yall have seen Will kissing Jaden on the mouth before :huh: He has done it several times on and off TV (google it) and u can tell Jaden felt some kind of way and was extremely uncomfortable :coffee:

:dead: @ Misunderstood .... I wanna be saved :whistle:

• Unshakable

@Blanche,

Don't that be the worst. The smell of a rotting corpse emanating from the baffroom like :chase:

You be doing work when alla sudden your nose and eyes be like :blink:

Then some peepa be like Megan Fox and leave lincoln logs in the toilet forall tge world to see.....like theirs is a novelty or something. :facepalm:

Some have NO CBILL. WHATSOEVER. :no:

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

Blanche Devereaux says:

Somebody just took a chit…and a big one in the bathroom RIGHT BY MY DESK!!! Why am I here man :facepalm:
      ----------------------
      You need to keep frebreeze at your desk then... Poor lil tink tink...here :wave; <---fabuloso spray down and :hug:

• SugarFoot

WhoDat says:

he’s young. He can still be saved
      ^^^^^
      He don’t wanna be savvvved
      Get outta my head Dubb :rofl:

• WhoDat

Get outta my head Dubb
      ^^^^^^
      I love me some ratchet arse music. :rofl:

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

zeta4lif says:

@WUT I am on my work computer now and if u don’t git with the damn gravi :karate:
      ----------------
      I changed it see :grill: Still waiting on Friday though... hurrup

• SugarFoot

FuturedocDonte says:

“I Think Im In Love With You, I Don’t Know I’m Still Figuring It Out
      —–
      These two have have had sex
      _________
      :cosign:

• SummerBaby

@Bird
      I believe his father recently passed so if his father was not accepting maybe that's why now he's half talking about it. :shrug:

• https://www.facebook.com/lists/10150387562179388#!/video.php?v=347882248719363 User Friendly

Dramatic much? I got a crush on Draya, Amber, Cardi Bb

Am I flaming too?

Anyways.....i want to ask my landlord for a new stove/fridge. Anybody hv any knowledge of how that works? Can i just buy it myself or what?

Buttercup: when e lynn harris wrote them books.

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

WhoDat says:

As far as vice versa…Mister Cee said that is okay.

Mister Cee after he finished getting that strong male jaw and his nut: Nigga get away from me! I aint GAY Get out my car!
      *******************************

• Unshakable

@User,

Don't a stove come wit the apartment tho? Can they not just replace it?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

Diamond on Love and Hip Hop is physically so sexy to me. But bruh, that bytch is stone cold crazy!

• MisUnderstood

So Chris Brown brought his 7 year old nephew on stage with him to sing these hoes ain't loyal. :facepalm: but he wants joint custody of his 9 month old. Celebrities are dumb

• iWasteTime

Am I flaming too?
      -----------
      IDK but that niggah on them skates is :lol:

---------------------------
      You can buy the fridge yourself and take when you go.
      Also find out if your current fridge is apart of the rent, it may lower if you get your own :)
      Have them replace your stove, in Jersey it has to be pse&g compliant and usually the stove comes from and is installed by psee&g or they are there during removal and installation
      #helpful

• zeta4lif

OOHHH!! @WUT I want to post my soldier but I know he lurks I can't believe it will be a year since he been gone :crying: HOLD MEH!!!

• Unshakable

@User,

Yes, you are flamin lime a bag of hot cheetos or tobasco flavored pork rinds. Anything else you wanna know? :waiting:

(I kid, I kid babe.....do you and fahget what othas thank......it's your perogative.. :hug: )

:newpost: if ya'll care

• SugarFoot

Anyways…..i want to ask my landlord for a new stove/fridge. Anybody hv any knowledge of how that works? Can i just buy it myself or what?

Call his azz and tell him you're going to buy a new stove with the works (6 burners/stainless steel/fine azz chef):rofl: THIS WEEKEND and you're going to deduct it from the rent :yes: He will be knocking on the door Saturday morning with your stove :crying:

• Unshakable

@MisUnderstood,

He so brilliant that even Gawd Himself goes to Breezy for advice. :sarcasm:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

User Friendly says:

***********************

In my situation I have to ask permission first and if the management company approves I will be reimbursed by the money being taken off of the rent. Thanks for reminding me. I have an old energy consuming dish washer that we never used because my husband forbade it. I talked him into letting me use it for like a week and our electric bill sky rocketed. I'ma call them right now to ask if I can get a new one. They have already turned me down for screening in my patio. Buttholes.

• http://www.kottoncandikoutrue.bigcartel.com CandiGyrl81