Iyanla Vanzant and Karrueche Tran

Chris Brown's former concubine, Karrueche Tran, has a story to tell -- and she's telling it to Oprah's former mind whisperer, Iyanla Vanzant.

After years of putting up with Brown's infamous mood swings and rampant cheating, Karrueche became the latest in a growing list of Hollywood starlets who suddenly learned they are new stepmothers.

But unlike the others who took on their responsibilities to raise a groupie's child, Karrueche wasted no time cutting the cord and ridding herself of both Brown and his break baby.

Now she's telling Iyanla why.

From ThatGrapejuice.net:

Talented with a wealth of success under his belt, the singer has been publicly plagued by a series of personal problems – the latest of which being that he fathered a daughter unbeknownst to his girlfriend, Karrueche Tran.

Fed up, the model announced her latest break-up with the star on Twitter.

Now, though, it’s emerged that she’s taking her story to TV.

Overnight a preview of Tran’s unannounced sit-down interview with OWN’s Iyanla Vazant surfaced.

Let’s just say, she looks set to spill all!

• Chris Brown Finally Responds to 'Break Baby' Rumors
  • Rihanna ‘Shocked’ to Learn About Chris Brown’s ‘Break Baby’
  • Karrueche Tran Steps Out with New Boyfriend, One Day After Dumping Chris Brown On Twitter
  • Celebrity Seed: Chris Brown Fathered a Baby With a Groupie
    • Str8tUpMenace

:rolleyes: Honestly, I think she knew about the baby, but decided to "leave" once the public found out. If you done, then be done. Fugg you need an interview for???? :shrugs:

:eyeroll: this bish. She just Kantgetright. Lives up to her name :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U #missyJSays

So this is her angle :huh: Bish Rih got a sit down with Barbara Walters you with Iyanla :facepalm: Who is your manager??? Please let me be your PR person :pray:

• http://youtu.be/7fSfM0vk0qk Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

former mind whisperer
      ______

:rofl: #Classic
      Isn't this bm one of their three some participants?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyR09SP9qdA&sns=em Afiya says FOH :chase:

Degrading people for ratings ain't cool :nono: She could not have interviewed me :no: FOH :chase: clean you own house up :rolleyes: for you throw :shade: at me! :rolleyes: I don't like her tactics :no: :shrug:

Who popping off today? :popcorn: :rofl:

:hi: Morning Beauties!! :)

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Guess I'm the only one who wants to hear what she is gonna say. That's ok. My issue is that I don't like Iyanla. At all.

• B. Stoners

I'm here for all this tea. Even though I follow her on IG, I don't think I've ever heard her speaking voice. This is gonna be good.

She's such a pretty girl.

• iWasteTime

Menace I think she learned when we learned.
      Chris one of those dudes that'll be like
      "did you stop eating and shopping? FOH :cuss: :mad: "

Somethings you can put up with, hoping for change or you like it so ally indulge in it together. A baby :no: If he was telling her what he was telling the world how he wanted her to have his baby and then he get her associate pregnant :wail:

• San ah make ya dance

We canNOt let Trump become President

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U #missyJSays

She is so thirsty... She's never gon get re-wifed

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Guess I’m the only one who wants to hear what she is gonna say

*******

Oh I'm tuning in for sure :lol: I cant wait. I don't think she will be spilling much tho. She still wants to collect a few dollars from him. :yes:

I know Rih on the side like :haha:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U #missyJSays

Guess I’m the only one who wants to hear what she is gonna say.

----------------

Same chit she said on KeKe... right before she got back with him :tea:

• ShoYaRight

From MZT:

Karrueche Tran kicked the OWN Network out of her home ... because she felt the interviewer was passing judgment on her for her relationship with Chris Brown.

We're told Tran sat down at her house with Iyanla Vanzant for the interview. Tran says producers promised it would be "positive."

Things went south when Tran was asked about her relationship with Brown. Vanzant asked if she slept with Chris from the get-go because he was a superstar. When she explained they didn't sleep together until months after they met, she claims the interviewer didn't believe her and kept pressing.

Vanzant also grilled Karrueche about her decision to date Chris in the wake of beating Rihanna. She responded that everyone deserved a second chance. The interviewer then challenged Karrueche, saying Chris had cheated on her but she still took him back.

At that point ... Karrueche's manager kicked Vanzant and the OWN crew out of her house.
      A couple of hours passed, everyone calmed down and the OWN people were invited back in to complete the chitchat.

The special will air on OWN later this month.

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

If she brings up Rihanna I hope Iyanla shuts her down. This hoe and Chris ALWAYS have Rihanna's name in their mouths, using azz treacherous idiots. Stfu Khumcatcher. Trying to get shine off of being willingly slutted out, shamed, and walked all over by a narcissistic, bipolar, immature azzhole. SHUT UP.

• ChilePleeze

talented? :rotfl:

Yall remember DMX's "Fix My Life?" Lawd....classic :rofl:

• ShoYaRight

Is Royalty, Chris Brown's baby a "break" baby? Like Ludacris, T.I.'s, Dwayne Wade's? I mean that's all he has to say right?

• iWasteTime

We canNOt let Trump become President
      --------------------
      NEVER gonna happen.
      Alot of them YTs don't do him either

Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd) says:

If she brings up Rihanna I hope Iyanla shuts her down. This hoe and Chris ALWAYS have Rihanna’s name in their mouths, using azz treacherous idiots. Stfu Khumcatcher. Trying to get shine off of being willingly slutted out, shamed, and walked all over by a narcissistic, bipolar, immature azzhole. SHUT UP.
      ________________________

Rihanna wasn't innocent in that whole triangle chit they had either. She was throwing shots at Kentucky Derby every chance she got. Called her azz a rice cake, and posted a pic of a bag of rice cakes with shades and earrings. :lol:

• whitty hutton

If she didn't wanna answer the hard questions then Iyanla was the wrong person to sit down with. I like Iyanla - she pushes u to dig deep n be brutally honest about your life choices and the motivations/intentions behind said choices.

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Sigh. Why didn't CB get her to signa NDA. Listen. Iyanlna ain't fixing nobody life.

• luVn_liFe…

Im embarrassed for her. Pathetic :no:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

If she didn’t wanna answer the hard questions then Iyanla was the wrong person to sit down with. I like Iyanla – she pushes u to dig deep n be brutally honest about your life choices and the motivations/intentions behind said choices.
      ------
      Iyanla about dramatics. 0

• ChilePleeze

ok let me finish reading,, I stopped at "Talented"

• iWasteTime

Karrueche’s manager kicked Vanzant and the OWN crew out of her house.
      -----------------------

*******

My favorite was the stick figure she posted :hahaha: :heart: me some Rih. That's one shady bish. :lol:

ChilePleeze says:

ok let me finish reading,, I stopped at “Talented”

Talented should've been followed by Doormat. :lol:

• whitty hutton

"Break baby" :rolleyes: ...A nasty disgusting term for irresponsible, gutter behavior. Can Jesus come now??

• B. Stoners

I think she been knowing about the baby too. Might have been why Chris went off on her and said "she know what it was" This was probably a threesome that went wrong. She might have been laying there when Chris got old girl pregnant. I hope Iyanla ask her about the threesomes and why she did them. Did Chris pressure her to do them.

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

I gotta give Coochie credit. She's a high priced hoe without appearing to be so. She's put a lot of miles on her kitty cat and self esteem to break in the business. I wish her luck. I can't wait to see her on Single Ladies.

B. Stoners says:

I think she been knowing about the baby too. Might have been why Chris went off on her and said “she know what it was” This was probably a threesome that went wrong. She might have been laying there when Chris got old girl pregnant. I hope Iyanla ask her about the threesomes and why she did them. Did Chris pressure her to do them.

Chris ain't pressure her to do spit. Chris says, "jump." Kickball does it without second thought, but not before she opposes it on IG.

• WhoDat

@Mirs. I got the DMX one in my DVR. One of those kids had erased it. It came on about 2 months ago and I got it and locked it in this time. :rofl: I frfr thought Earl was gonna fight her. I was like he bet NOT hit that lady. Earl showed his whole entire AZZ.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U #missyJSays

She’s a high priced hoe without appearing to be so.

=========

Are you sure? :blink:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U #missyJSays

I can’t wait to see her on Single Ladies.

===========

Is that show still on? Who watches? :rofl:

• B. Stoners

I don't see why she can't mention Rhianna.(although Rhianna's clap back would be epic) Rhianna was real petty with Kurruche when her and Chris got back together. Rhianna ain't innocent in none of this...

WhoDat says:

____________________________________

Me an hubby watched that chit and :rofl: through the whole episode. I thought Damien was about to come out on that azz. :dead:

• Phrozen1der

I for the life of me don't get this era of over sharing, you couldn't pry my business out of me with the jaws of life... :no:

• SunRiseBlossom

Mane bump this... (No disrespect to the post) but it's just that I'm ready for Empire tonight!!! :popcorn: That is all my brain can focus on at this time!!! Ya'll know how it be on Wednesday!!! :hahaha:

• whitty hutton

:hahaha: that nigga DMX came unhinged on Iyanla. That shyt was hilarious!

• WhoDat

My favorite was the stick figure she posted :hahaha:
      ^^^^
      And basically labeled it a basic bish. :ghost: I was on my way to a meeting that day first time I saw it. I was WEAK as hell. Classic. I love me some Robyn.

• http://youtu.be/7fSfM0vk0qk Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

Rihanna wasn’t innocent in that whole triangle chit they had either. She was throwing shots at Kentucky Derby every chance she got. Called her azz a rice cake, and posted a pic of a bag of rice cakes with shades and earrings. :lol:
      _____
      Karate kid started that mess. She made fun of how she spoke, and that opened the flood gates.

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Guess I’m the only one who wants to hear what she is gonna say. That’s ok. My issue is that I don’t like Iyanla. At all.
      **************************

Girl you better gone and watch this dang interview so we can discuss it on the other side. Ain't Iyanla fault Coochie chose her. She should have gone to Wendy, but I'm sure Ryan told her Iyanla was better because you get a full 40 minutes with her as opposed to 5 minutes on Wendy's couch. Coochie ain't gifted like my Yazzy Boo who knows how to milk the hail out of that 5 minutes. (had to sneak that compliment in)

Phrozen1der says:

I for the life of me don’t get this era of over sharing, you couldn’t pry my business out of me with the jaws of life… :no:
      _____________________________

Yeen know???? This the "Hoes Be Winning Era." Ain't no such thing as secrets no more. :no: Errybody gotta make fools sign Confidentiality Agreements as soon as they shake hands and exchange numbers now.

• http://youtu.be/7fSfM0vk0qk Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

that nigga DMX came unhinged on Iyanla. That shyt was hilarious!
      _____

I thought he was gonna cloths line her. She was like you will not disrespect me!!! With her doo doo butt all in the air.

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

Anything Rihanna did she did in retaliation. Kowabunga came for Rihanna first, she threw a rock and hid her hands, and then Rihanna came through and got her all the way together :nun:

• B. Stoners

When DMX said he never called his wife outta her name. I actually hollered. Cause that fool was lying his ass off. Dude was higher than a giraffe's butt during that interview. He was straight wilin..

• Katlego

Girl you have been disrespected its enough leave while some of your dignity is still intact

till tomorrow darlings

• whitty hutton

@Bird
      Yazz was good on Wendy. He's very poised and charming. He has an easy personality so I can see him going far in the biz.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U #missyJSays

Chris ain’t pressure her to do spit. Chris says, “jump.” Kickball does it without second thought, but not before she opposes it on IG

=============

This is like my girl and her now husband.. She did all types of 3somes then came back like :crying1: he made me :eyeroll:

• Blanche Devereaux

idk if anyone else brought this up but she tweeted asking about the BM a week before everybody else found out...then deleted it. I think thats when she knew but she didn't speak on it until the media frenzy happened. After all, it wasn't her business to tell anyway.

Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser says:

_____

I thought Rih shaded her first on Birthday Cake. When she said, "sweeter than a rice cake."

• http://youtu.be/7fSfM0vk0qk Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

Ain’t Iyanla fault Coochie chose her. She should have gone to Wendy, but I’m sure Ryan told her Iyanla was better because you get a full 40 minutes with her as opposed to 5 minutes on Wendy’s couch.
      _____

But Iyanla gonna dig in her arse. Hope she's ready

• Phrozen1der

"can we all speak proper English and not Ebonics or hoodlum its so hard to read some of these comments" <------- :hahaha: #TooEarly

• whitty hutton

"Doodoo butt" omg... :hahaha: she do have one of dem high booties!

• WhoDat

^^^^
      Man listen. Say it! Why are you so pressed to share everything on THAT level? I don't get it. It's kinda sad in a sense.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Earl showed his whole entire AZZ.

*****

Nigga opened up his cheeks so you could fully see the starfish. :buttshake: That chit was classic :hahaha:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

San ah make ya dance says:

We canNOt let Trump become President
      ---------------

We canNOt let Hillary become President. Please do not vote for Hillary Clinton.

• MisUnderstood

I feel bad for Katamazoo. She attached herself to a man who doesn't love or respect her, who demeans her & because she's broke she's "forced" to deal with it in order to get gas money. She doesn't have any real talent or self esteem. The world can only handle one Kim K at a time.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWsyh9jwp40 Milanisti

I just have no sympathy for this chick and her everlasting :violin: I really have no sympathy for women who allow their "men" to walk all over them use them, disrespect them, etc. He's done all that and then some and NOW she decides to leave and tell her story...ok :tea:

I that Koala Bear sold the baby story to TMZ. :coffee:

• http://youtu.be/7fSfM0vk0qk Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

I thought Rih shaded her first on Birthday Cake. When she said, “sweeter than a rice cake.”
      ____

Hell I don't know which one started, but it was funny either way. Those rice cakes and hoop earrings tho

Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser says:

____
      Hell I don’t know which one started, but it was funny either way. Those rice cakes and hoop earrings tho
      _________________________

:lol: Chit did look like Kung Po Chicken, tho, didn't it? :lol:

• San ah make ya dance

Spits on the ground :rolleyes: I cant with some shyt

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

If Hillary is the best candidate for the job and the majority of the country then Hillary gets my vote. Period. I vote based on my concerns and the best interests of the majority rather than along any party line. Donald Trump would never be the best person to run this country IMO :nono:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

because she’s broke she’s “forced” to deal with it in order to get gas money

******

She's gotten accustomed to HID lifestyle and now working like a regular person feels beneath her. She's gonna get a rude wake up call soon enough. Be back in the nail shop asking if they want JAAILLL or acrylic nails. :hahaha:

• San ah make ya dance

We canNOt let Hillary become President. Please do not vote for Hillary Clinton.
      --------------
      Sorry, but if its between her and Trump :bye:

• whitty hutton

That's the one Fix My Life episode I haven't seen replayed a gazillion times. Just thinking abt it makes me BOL. That nigga was ret ta fight Iyanla, the crew, cameramen, security...er' damn body. :lol:

• B. Stoners

It started when Kurruche and friends made a clip "clowning" Rhianna. I can't remember if it was a song or an interview. But after that Rhianna had no chill. Posting rice cakes with earrings, dragging her on that song, posting pictures of stick figures, posting hella pictures of her and Chris.

One thing is for sure, you can't win against Rhianna in a diss war. She goes for the kill. :lol: no pun intended

• Phrozen1der

Rhi throws the type of shade that will make you book a flight, and spend your own money to try and fight her ... :rof:

San ah make ya dance says:

Spits on the ground :rolleyes: I cant with some shyt
      _________________________

:no: Don't do it :no:

• sassyshe

@hair no bish did a video mocking Rih thats how Rih came for her

• Phrozen1der

DMX was ready to lock his jaws on Iyanla :hahaha:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

Rhianna went Mortal Kombat via social media on Kawasaki. It was HILARIOUS and yes, Kartwheel started it.

• whitty hutton

Yall stop it. :lol: I'ma have to go on YouTube and watch it. :hahaha:

B. Stoners says:

It started when Kurruche and friends made a clip “clowning” Rhianna. I can’t remember if it was a song or an interview. But after that Rhianna had no chill. Posting rice cakes with earrings, dragging her on that song, posting pictures of stick figures, posting hella pictures of her and Chris.
      One thing is for sure, you can’t win against Rhianna in a diss war. She goes for the kill. :lol: no pun intended

:lol: I didn't know about Kayak & friends video. I thought Rih started that mess, but her azz damn sure finished it. :lol:

***********

:heart: that rude bish. The :karate: between her and Ciara?! :hahaha: I'm convinced that's why CiCi ended up with a baby by Future. She was still fragile from that Rih :rofl:

• Phrozen1der

@Whitty You will be legit in tears.... :rofl:

*tiff with Rih

• MisUnderstood

All is going like shyt as always & here come this chick. :eyeroll: We see you, not sit down. This ish you're trying to do won't give you a reality show in real life. No one invited You to the Rose garden. If you can't read nor comprehend the comments, don't read them. Time magazine has it's own forum.

This post be for Katlego yo. Who obviously can't let nada go. :smh:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

What we discussing? I asked eRlier anti e watch Newlyweds The First Year?

• WhoDat

Thing about Kowbell I don’t like? She wasted A LOT of years on dude. And has NOTHING to show for it. The Kill, her lil clothing line, got kilt before it could get off the ground. She coulda been going to school online at ICDC and got her a certificate in Dogwalking Technology. Something. I hate to see young girls give their whole LIFE to a man. I am praying she REALLY walks this time. And finds her something to do to validate herself TO herself. Threesomes is not it sweetie. :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

San ah make ya dance says:

We canNOt let Trump become President
      —————

We canNOt let Hillary become President. Please do not vote for Hillary Clinton.

Serious question Sandra? Why do you dislike Hillary so much? I'm not all gung ho about her, but just curious because some of the alternates :huh: and I won't even get started on the opposing side. :no:

And who would you support, you know if you could? :shrug:

• Str8tUpMenace

Classic DMX interviews.....Iyanla and the Breakfast Club :dead: Lawd, I still love that man. :snort: habit and all :love:

• iWasteTime

I know she isn't innocent but she was up against a force and her heart.
      She don't seem very bright and I know he used that against her.
      I imagine she wanted to do this before and he pulled out all the stops from
      you know I'm bipolar, I'll hurt myself with out you, on his knees crying to her,
      connection sess while he sings "end of the world" etc etc
      Some of it she could have been OK with. That baby though :no:

• San ah make ya dance

:no: Don’t do it :no:
      -------------
      My eyes get blurry from being on the computer all day, but that says SR at the top right.

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

That's why someone needs to watch Iyanla and report back. Iyanla will call you out on your bs. When she had that dude with the 5011 kids on and she was calling him and his bm's out, that was good :yes: She has personal issues but she's the best person to interview messy azz people.

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Str8tUpMenace says:

**************************

Ah, such fun times. Fond memories. Rih ain't shaded nobody that hard since.

• http://youtu.be/7fSfM0vk0qk Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

I feel bad for Katamazoo. She attached herself to a man who doesn’t love or respect her, who demeans her & because she’s broke she’s “forced” to deal with it in order to get gas money. She doesn’t have any real talent or self esteem. The world can only handle one Kim K at a time.
      _______

If karate kid was smart she would'a stacked her coins while she had a chance. She just wasn't smart. Thought that gravy train would last forever...

WhoDat says:

__________________________

Sooooo, you saying her clothling line got aborted in its first trimester????? :lol:

• sassyshe

@lovezoe I love newlywed

• MisUnderstood

That will be my last time acknowledging Katlego, my service to the needy is done for today. :tea:

• Phrozen1der

@Kwall Its because they don't have the right folks in their corner.. She needed someone to be like have that mofo pay for your degree in advance, buy your house in your name straight out, have your car paid for and insurance covered.. #DUMMAY :lol:

• whitty hutton

----------------
      U r so cute!! :wink:

• iWasteTime

The :karate: between her and Ciara?! :hahaha:
      ----------------------
      Best ever!

MissU
      Don't do it boo :no:
      Sandra will see it soon

• http://youtu.be/7fSfM0vk0qk Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

DMX was ready to lock his jaws on Iyanla
      _____

He was all sweating and pacing.... Lmfaoooo

• Phrozen1der

@MOD She has that grown dude throwing tantrums, she even made his dad look like a punk for fighting on his moms and denying it.. :lol: #NoChill

• WhoDat

That’s the one Fix My Life episode I haven’t seen replayed a gazillion times.
      ^^^^^^^^
      That episode was like how folks turn on "Friday" or "Hangover" when aint CHIT else on TV. And watch it over and over again. When I figure out one of my kids erased that I was HOT. I used to pure let that episode of Fix My Life play while I cleaned my apartment. :rofl: The worse part is: It was far from a comedy. It was to me tho. Lawd. :crying1:

• sassyshe

Thats why cb brought his mama out to houston and had the baby chillin on the bus. He was like :karate: take that karate chop wanna do videos and ish

• MisUnderstood

@Phron Yeeesss Rhianna be doing it. I lubs me some her. No celebrity does shade better than her.

Phrozen1der says:

@Kwall Its because they don’t have the right folks in their corner.. She needed someone to be like have that mofo pay for your degree in advance, buy your house in your name straight out, have your car paid for and insurance covered.. #DUMMAY :lol:
      _____________________________

I woulda been in her ear like, "make him pay for OUR degrees and student loans, buy US houses and cars in each of OUR names..." :lol:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

Now that I really :thinking: Chris probably never actually gave her money, like cold hard cash in hand or access to accounts. That explains why she stuck around so long. She needed to use being with him to her advantage. Parley it in to some real paying gigs and consistent income. Maybe she's finally managed it now so that's why she's "done"...for now.

• sassyshe

@phro she was too busy using cb ends to support her leeches, you cant stack when you gotta support the entire crew

• http://youtu.be/7fSfM0vk0qk Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

I woulda been in her ear like, “make him pay for OUR degrees and student loans, buy US houses and cars in each of OUR names…” :lol:
      _____

So WE can go into business TOGETHER. Don't you want US to be on top? CNB!

• MisUnderstood

Idk if Katamazoo is stupid. I'm leanin towrds young hornty & low self worth. I don't think she's done with CB either. She be hurtn now but in 4 mo month she gonna be on IG talkin bout matchin manis for step dawter & me

********

:cosign:

Pay off my student loans so I know it's real. Fugg a bag/shoes. :nono: Bishes have thousand dollar bags and still don't have a lick of style. Waste of money :yes:

• MisUnderstood

@Straitup :rofl:

• WhoDat

^^^^^^^^
      Pretty damn much. And I agree with @Phro. She has probably a traditional Asian family (I know her maternal side is) where the women are submissive etc. My mama?

Mama Dub :cell: : BISH you better buy you some apartment buildings. Shaunie O'Neal did it. I KNOW yall aint married. SEW! Get you some pre-paid tuition. How FAR? All the way through a masters program. DUH! I KNOW yall aint married! Say that ish one MORE time and Imma fugg you up through this phone ya dig? :no: Jesus! You are being SUCHA DAMN DUMMY. Imma call you back Friday. You better have enrolled at UCLA by the time I call your lil slow ays byke too. *click*

• San ah make ya dance

Someone on insta said its too many Karrueches out her talking about Karrueche :lol:

:violin: FOH 2015 :ban:

• sassyshe

@misunderstood :cosign: that bish got a lifestyle to maintain

• MisUnderstood

High price bags & shoes won't keep food in your mouth. CB would be supporting me for the rest of my & my new husband life to keep quiet

WhoDat says:

^^^^^^^^
      Mama Dub :cell: : BISH you better buy you some apartment buildings. Shaunie O’Neal did it. I KNOW yall aint married. SEW! Get you some pre-paid tuition. How FAR? All the way through a masters program. DUH! I KNOW yall aint married! Say that ish one MORE time and Imma fugg you up through this phone ya dig? :no: Jesus! You are being SUCHA DAMN DUMMY. Imma call you back Friday. You better have enrolled at UCLA by the time I call your lil slow ays byke too. *click*
      _________________________________

:dead: but sooooo true. Somebody shoulda been schoolin her.

• http://youtu.be/7fSfM0vk0qk Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

Pay off my student loans so I know it’s real. Fugg a bag/shoes. :nono: Bishes have thousand dollar bags and still don’t have a lick of style. Waste of money :yes:
      ____
      Maybe she can do what Teddy did and pawn her ish?

San ah make ya dance says:

They ain't lying. I know I few of em. :no:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

_____________________________

------
      Exactly!! Watch her get a show or end up on LHHH

jeniefrumdabloc says:

:violin: FOH 2015 :ban:
      _________________________

:no: Don't feed the strays

• San ah make ya dance

They ain’t lying. I know I few of em. :no:
      --------------
      Slurpsss :tea:

• http://youtu.be/7fSfM0vk0qk Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

_____

Her momma probably told her stay and work it out. He will calm down and marry her when he's 4o and then it will be all worth it

---------------

Who said this? :hahaha: I promise you I hate whoever it is

• B. Stoners

I personally love Iyanla. She's been through it ALL. She's been to hell and back. She's the perfect person for any broken person to turn to. I dont want nobody who hasnt struggled giving me any advice. Kurruche is about to find out what its like to have a real black auntie get in that ass...

It's cold outside again :crying:

• whitty hutton

@missyj
      That's classic kdub! :lol:

• iWasteTime

San ah make ya dance says:
      -----------------------------
      My home girl sent me the screen shot.
      Gag is she a Karruche.
      I sent to bestie and we died :rofl:

• https://www.facebook.com/lists/10150387562179388#!/video.php?v=347882248719363 User Friendly

Good morning to u the birds are chirping.....

Iyanla wasting Oprahs money on pigeons :no: first world fukkery

• http://Scam-Or-Nah.com KiMi0414

After the interview airs, I bet Karrueche and RhiRhi gonna be besties and I'm here for it.

• sassyshe

@lovezoe mona was scouting her to be on then cb came and shut it down. I dont want her there cause her and her leeches gonna make it baldwin hills 2.0 :facepalm:

• San ah make ya dance

My home girl sent me the screen shot.
      Gag is she a Karruche.
      I sent to bestie and we died :rofl:
      ------------------
      I just :no:

But oprah wouldnt let Ludicris on her stage :eyeroll:

Fail!

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

Now she's traipsing around Cancun with Tina Turn Up acting like life is grand. She's supposed to be in DC this weekend according to FB. I just don't like this chick. Kalypso is a phony, low self worth, gold digging, skill less dumb azz :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

I think she is beautiful but she needs to stay in her role. Goin on tv trying to air your grievances against your meal ticket, isn't good for business. :no:

• sassyshe

@kimi not, her camp already sending out press releases claiming rih reach out to her to help her get over cb

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

After the interview airs, I bet Karrueche and RhiRhi gonna be besties and I’m here for it.

Sound bout right. Hoes unite against the nigga that dogged them both... but only when he get a whole new hoe. :rofl:

When it was just them two they were ready to kill each other. :lol:

Enemy of my enemy is my friend. :yes:

I don't see Rihanna ever being Kangaroo's friend :nono:

• WhoDat

Sorry @MissyJ. :wave: my bad about the dogwalking. :lol:

I was just saying she should have a skill outside of her "picka col-luah" family biz.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U #missyJSays

Goin on tv trying to air your grievances against your meal ticket, isn’t good for business.

===========

Yep :tea:

Amber Rose still sitting on Kanye tea... She went on Extra and plugged her new chit and smized at the Kardashians... didn't say shat on Kanye :tea:

He prolly still writing her azz checks quiet as it's kept

• Blanche Devereaux

Dub I'm finna email you :no:

• Str8tUpMenace

Rih Rih called her up to "help" her alright. Rih Rih bout to slide right on back in there. :lol:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

whitty hutton says:

@Bird
      Yazz was good on Wendy. He’s very poised and charming. He has an easy personality so I can see him going far in the biz.

*************************

Ugh! He's so dang adorable. Stole my heart and Wendy's too. I tole yall he was raised good. It is possible to raise a male child to be something in the hood. Just gotta hold on to em real tight. You see he a mama's boy.

• http://youtu.be/bQaBEm_mh5U MisTaken: So thick :buttshake: she make everybody else in the room so uncomfortable :winky:

I am late to the party so forgive me if we have moved off topic but my thoughts:
      Why is she giving an interview? If this is really positive and about self then why do we need to see it? Because you either have a message or an agenda. PERIOD. Your agenda can be to rehab your image. Simple as that but it is an agenda. To sit up here and act like it’s normal :nono: it is not. Folks say they want people out their business but be posting all their life play by play excessively but then as soon as folks call them on something then its :rules: this is a private matter. I agree you have the right to privacy. But if you want that keep it private. I can’t blast my husband .. call him a bad parent… or worthless or doesn’t like to work and then next day be like couples fight.. he take care of the kids some of ya’ll can’t even get a man to claim you stay off my page :lol: That’s madness.
      *walks back in* My husband takes care of the kids and works very hard.. and he worthwhile… just wanted to correct that in case folks thought it wasn’t strictly for demonstration purpose :kona:

• sassyshe

@mother i agree with you. Karate chop had no issues with cb whoring round. I think she bounced cause she thinks cb will replace her now that he has somone to love. I bet if cb was denying the kid or just financially supporting she wouldve been right there but the fact that he wants to be involved and she cant win against a baby is what is killing her

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U #missyJSays

I was just saying she should have a skill outside of her “picka col-luah” family biz.

------------

Fugg that... She should have had him invest in Konkubine Nail and Massage Parlor :yes:

• http://Scam-Or-Nah.com KiMi0414

Sassy she did what? Where can I find this????

• iWasteTime

------------------------------
      I got a friend got her self a sugar daddy and still has capitol one debt, in a civic and a one bedroom. Been dealing with dude for years. Her shoe and bag game is tight.
      I told her to her face she silly. Once he made it to year 2, get me a upgraded car, would have been paid off by now. Help me with a down payment on this condo. If he giving you $$, take half put on your bills and savings, no you got Gucci in a 03 Civic

, I bet Karrueche and RhiRhi gonna be besties and I’m here for it

*************

I highly doubt it. Melissa ain't gogoing for that :nono:

• San ah make ya dance

------------------
      And make em talk right

• MisUnderstood

Her name is pronounced Kar-roo-she. Neva knew dat.

• http://Scam-Or-Nah.com KiMi0414

Rih Rih called her up to “help” her alright. Rih Rih bout to slide right on back in there.
      __________________________________________
      RhiRhi been waiting. She know Chris can't let her go. But I would much prefer her be with Aubrey.

*************************

Ugh! He’s so dang adorable. Stole my heart and Wendy’s too. I tole yall he was raised good. It is possible to raise a male child to be something in the hood. Just gotta hold on to em real tight. You see he a mama’s boy.

--------------

:clap: I like him on Wendy.. I hate folks trying to tag him gay... I mean dang can any man be straight (I think that is the real gay agenda). He does not give me the vibe at all.. He still fresh faced

*******

:stop: Talking about KeyLoLo. :rofl:

• http://Scam-Or-Nah.com KiMi0414

Melissa ain’t gogoing for that
      ____________________________
      Melissa might join in. :lol: You know Karrueche likes 3somes :lick:

• WhoDat

Hoes unite against the nigga that dogged them both… but only when he get a whole new hoe. :rofl:
      ^^^^^^
      This chit? This right here? Is truth. Dude I was with for years...me and his baby mama hated each other. I'm talking about we was tryna meet halfway just to damn fight :rofl: This dude start fuggin with the next bish? We still tight to this DAY. Heffa called me Sunday. :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

===========

Yep

Amber Rose still sitting on Kanye tea… She went on Extra and plugged her new chit and smized at the Kardashians… didn’t say shat on Kanye

He prolly still writing her azz checks quiet as it’s kept

Kanye doesn't seem to be the type to worry about the public's perception of him so unless he killed someone she sittin on that, I doubt she has anything to blackmail him with.

• B. Stoners

If Kurruche was smart she would have took some of Chris' money and invested in in a chain of nail shops. Make it a family business so that when its all over and done she'd have something in her name and something the family could eat off of for a long time. Instead she chose to be a kept personal slave. :nono:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

^^^^^^
      This chit? This right here? Is truth. Dude I was with for years…me and his baby mama hated each other. I’m talking about we was tryna meet halfway just to damn fight This dude start fuggin with the next bish? We still tight to this DAY. Heffa called me Sunday.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

If I aint like a hoe while I was dealing with a nigga, I aint like em after I moved on either. :no: Just seen one over the weekend. Errybody then moved on, but we aint never ever gonna be cool/friends :nono:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyR09SP9qdA&sns=em Afiya says FOH :chase:

San ah make ya dance says:

We canNOt let Trump become President
      —————

We canNOt let Hillary become President. Please do not vote for Hillary Clinton.
      =========
      Who you like Sandra? :waiting:

#Clinton2016

• sassyshe

@kimi i heard it on radio yesterday but her crew is notorious for selling stories to perez and mtz, perez even called them out one day when they tried to play him.

I doubt Rih will go back to cb i think shes outgrown him. I had hopw for aubrey but after jhonni hes tainted

This fool said she should have invested in some nail shops :wails: :ghost: THAT’S RACES :rules: but nicely done :fistbump:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

User Friendly says:

Good morning to u the birds are chirping…..

*****************************

WHY you put that dang song back in my head. I be beat boxin with my teeth and the whole nine. Now I got the visual of ATown flapping his long azz arms. Thanks alot!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U #missyJSays

Kanye doesn’t seem to be the type to worry about the public’s perception of him so unless he killed someone she sittin on that, I doubt she has anything to blackmail him with.

===============

Kanye fcuks dudes......... :huh: I can guarantee he doesn't want folks to know that chit

• San ah make ya dance

---------------
      Chile :clap: Shyt couldve happened in Highschool and you can still get the side-eye

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

If Kurruche was smart she would have took some of Chris’ money

:eek:
      :wtf:

If she was smart she would made her OWN money. GTFOH! :mad:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

What Rihanna might do is send Chris a bunch of baby things and have her niece Majesty at Royalty's birthday party in pics together :rofl: Either that or she will ignore the situation completely and keep :hump: Leonardo and being great. Friends with Kinkajou though...nah.

• sassyshe

We would not speak blasphemy against Hil. You know I love you Auntie but i will be carrying Hil all the way to the white house

• B. Stoners

Rhianna is not going back to Chris. She's much bigger than he is now. She's basically on Icon status at this point. Chris has missed that train. I think Rhianna and Chris will always love each other but there is no coming back.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

. I be beat boxin with my teeth

*******

:blink: :tape:

==========

Whole franchise of them chits too :no: She gots no business savvy.. And CMili coulda been selling empandas and churros from a food truck in the parking lot... someone teach these hoes how to hoe

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

===============

Kanye fcuks dudes……… I can guarantee he doesn’t want folks to know that chit
      _________________________

He wouldn't care. He would tell everyone he the best dude phucker on the planet and he legendary at the chit and he coming out with a video and accompanying album.

That nigga DOES NOT CARE. :no:

• Crimsonchick

Morning All...so now that she can no longer spend and depend on Chris' money, she's going to start running her mouth to pay her bills? ok Rue Rue

sidebar - who is in charge of the black trade? Have we decided Raven Simone can go yet?
      :waiting:

• http://Scam-Or-Nah.com KiMi0414

RhiRhi just need to go head and marry Aubrey and stop playing. I will NOT give up hope on a RhiRhi/Drake marriage :lol:

• iWasteTime

@Dub and @Man
      Why Jr. pick Hampton to win and neither of his parents did.
      He gonna beat us both and get dessert everyday for 2 weeks :wail:
      He picked Mississippi and I know I picked BYU
      :facepalm: Can't be life.

I need for Karate to stop listening to Christina Milian and letting her be her sounding board and her go to for turn up. I didn’t take offense to the photos of her on the beach with her lil cheeks out cause guess what DEM HER CHEEKS. Now when the cameras went off and she got in that bed I said oh she gone cry in the car :cry:
      Someone else said it too and I agree. Even though I do think she is a pretty girl and they normally recycle the same chicks… :thinking: I don’t see her having another serious high profile relationship. I don’t know that folks want the headache of dealing with Chris’s ex and that she is that desired. Again I think she is pretty. I just can’t see her out next with Trey Songz… Drake unless he is trying to throw shade…. Or someone else. She needs to find her a rich exec :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

Rhianna goin have her "response baby." She goin try with Leo, but that nigga ain't goin fall for that chit. He been on these hoes for 20 plus years with not nair slip up.

So then she goin get with "up-and-coming-rapper" Straight Trash or some chit like that and have babies with him.

Watch what I tell ya'.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWsyh9jwp40 Milanisti

#missyJSays says:

Whole franchise of them chits too She gots no business savvy.. And CMili coulda been selling empandas and churros from a food truck in the parking lot… someone teach these hoes how to hoe
      ---------------------------------

:hahaha: ---> :ghost:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U #missyJSays

who is in charge of the black trade? Have we decided Raven Simone can go yet?

=========

:shrugs: Why for? I like her... She has unpopular opinions but it's not to appease white folks.. like a Barkley type.. Shouldn't be intimidated by folks that think differently than you do

• B. Stoners

Kanye is probably paying Amber a nice amount of hush money every month. I highly doubt he wants the world to know about the strap on sessions or the trips to Paris to meet his lover.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

Crimsonchick says:

Morning All…so now that she can no longer spend and depend on Chris’ money, she’s going to start running her mouth to pay her bills? ok Rue Rue

sidebar – who is in charge of the black trade? Have we decided Raven Simone can go yet?
      :waiting:
      ________________________

I'm going to the meeting at Roscoe Chicken & Waffles next Thursday. I need to make sure that Don Lemon and Stacy Dash are nominated to go too. :yes:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

===========
      Yep
      He prolly still writing her azz checks quiet as it’s kept
      ___________________________

He put a gag order on her azz and paid her off. Bish prolly video and chit.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

who is in charge of the black trade? Have we decided Raven Simone can go yet?

BRUH!
      :facepalm:

Now... Michelle AIN'T the prettiest thing. And all this talk on her but them two battle axe Bush hoes ain't ever mentioned. WTF?

Shut up Raven! :facepalm:

• WhoDat

Nail shops. :yes: Anything other than what she did. Which is nothing.

Cmilli at least got a show. That heffa pure was on an award show not too long ago. Aint had a song out in over a decade. Got a hookah line. All else fail she got that money she extort (@Man) from her ex-husband every month.

Kettle ain't got nothing. :no:

• http://Scam-Or-Nah.com KiMi0414

Why can I visualize Kanye saying this in an interview with a straight face and being so serious about it. :wail:

=========

All of this :clap: and she knows it too... a la going on Keke and Fix My life

Kanye fcuks dudes……… :huh: I can guarantee he doesn’t want folks to know that chit
      Kanye cares so much what people think he is constantly trying to prove himself and his wife’s relevance. Now I do think that he has an F you bish I’m fabulous attitude :cheer: :winky: But oh he cares what people think. Maybe not Joe Schmo working a 9-5 just to stay alive. The people buying his music. But he cares about what Beyonce thinks. What Anna Wintour thinks :lol:

• sassyshe

@man speak no ill of princess rih
      @mistaken aubrey will :hump: it and post it for the gram. Not surprised If hes not making moves now

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

Yall kill me with this "Kanye Cover Up." Have yall FOLLOWED Kanye?
      Who on the planet would be surprised one bit by ANYTHING he did. If I said Kanye tried to murder someone, who would be surprised? If I said, he threatened the Pope, who would be surprised? :eek:

He wouldn't lose not one fan NO MATTER WHAT HE DID. The people that like him, like him and the people that don't, don't. Nothing he can do will change the opinion of either. :lol:

• San ah make ya dance

Anytime you defend someone calling the next an ape... :facepalm:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

My mother was talking about Raven yesterday. My mom is a huge Obama family fan. She said Raven Symone is brainwashed, on drugs, or otherwise damaged because she's on that bs. She doesn't like Olivia anymore :no:

• B. Stoners

I can see Kurruche with a professional football or basketball player. Someone who will control her. She likes that. I can tell.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

empandas and churros from a food truck in the parking lot

*****

:rofl: I want this now!! :wail:

• San ah make ya dance

He wouldn’t lose not one fan NO MATTER WHAT HE DID. The people that like him, like him and the people that don’t, don’t. Nothing he can do will change the opinion of either. :lol:
      ---------------
      Yup. I been liking him, I just say he a lil cray and keep it moving

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

Kanye fcuks dudes……… I can guarantee he doesn’t want folks to know that chit
      Kanye cares so much what people think he is constantly trying to prove himself and his wife’s relevance. Now I do think that he has an F you bish I’m fabulous attitude But oh he cares what people think. Maybe not Joe Schmo working a 9-5 just to stay alive. The people buying his music. But he cares about what Beyonce thinks. What Anna Wintour thinks
      _________________________

Nah. Cause if they don't like something he does, he tries to tell THEM, that THEIR opinion is wrong. :rofl:

That's how his mind works. :lol:

:newpost:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

:whistle: <--- Me actually singing out loud and doing a little dance at this point.

Good morning to you. The birds are chirping. *crow sound*

• http://Scam-Or-Nah.com KiMi0414

:newpost:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

@SAN
      "He wouldn’t lose not one fan NO MATTER WHAT HE DID. The people that like him, like him and the people that don’t, don’t. Nothing he can do will change the opinion of either.
      —————
      Yup. I been liking him, I just say he a lil cray and keep it moving

Show me a true fan of Kanye and everyone of them will say "I don't care what that nigga do cause I know he crazy." :rofl:

• Crimsonchick

Yeah, Idk what's going on with her. I try to give her a pass and make excuses, but she been doing too much the past year. she gotta go

• B. Stoners

________________________________________________
      "I'm the BEST dude phucker of ALL TIME! OF ALL TIME"

• WhoDat

He gonna beat us both and get dessert everyday for 2 weeks :wail:
      He picked Mississippi and I know I picked BYU
      :facepalm: Can’t be life.
      ^^^^^^
      Jr. Better GEAUX

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWsyh9jwp40 Milanisti

Man, I just don't care™ says:

---------------------------------
      :tea: That's why I'm still a Kanye fan, because I can always count on him to be consistent with his mess.

• whitty hutton

"Up and coming rapper Straight Trash"

:hahaha: where do yall get this shyt from??

I will NOT give up hope on a RhiRhi/Drake marriage

******

*stankface* Drake is too caught up with the skripper now. He reeks of musty puss, baby oil, love spell from Victoria Secrets with a twinge if padussy. :no:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

-------------
      No. :tea: All this complaining...your so very educated. Go.font with more intellectual people, like yourself and leave us slow folks in peace. Thanks.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Show me a true fan of Kanye and everyone of them will say “I don’t care what that nigga do cause I know he crazy.”

*******

:cosign: :heart: that crazy nigga

• TheRider

I didn't like Yaz when I first started watching Empire, but after seeing him on Wendy, and how he came across as a humble, intelligent, well-spoken young man, I like him! Plus he's really a lil cutie, old enough to be my son.

• http://sybaris.com/index.php She_ShowOut

Break babies are the new engagement ring in Hollyweird. Isn't Chris suppose to marry her now? gotta go to a meeting :peace: