Tajreed rich mugshot

A Minneapolis father returned home early and caught 41-year-old Tajreed Rich naked with his 17-year-old daughter, UK's Daily Mail reports.

The father, who is not being identified, told police he returned home early and heard strange noises coming from his daughter's bedroom. When he entered the bedroom he found Rich standing naked over his daughter who was also naked on her bed. Rich was later arrested after the girl's family reported him to police.

The father told police he recognized Rich who works as a hall monitor at Robinsdale Cooper high school in Minneapolis.

The girl told police she had sexual intercourse with Rich twice -- at his home and at hers. Rich also said he slept with the girl twice -- without condoms both times. He added that he knew the girl was "a vulnerable student" and he felt remorse for taking advantage of her vulnerability. Rich, who had counseled students about relationships, had previously helped coach a cheerleading squad at a different high school.

School is closed for the Summer, but a voice mail was sent out to parents informing them of Rich's arrest. Rich worked at the school for 2 years prior to his arrest.

A family member at Rich's North Minneapolis home spoke with FOX9 News and described the situation as "a nightmare." The family member said Rich had two daughters and a son who graduated from the same high school as the girl.

The age of consent in Minneapolis is 16, but the prosecutor's office is charging Rich with abusing his position of authority.

"He’s 41, she’s 17 ... He’s a hall monitor. I mean, the charge here is a position of authority," said County attorney Mike Freeman. "I think parents have a right to expect when their kids are at school that people employed at that school are not going to mess with their daughters, or sons, for that matter," he told the StarTribune.

He added: "[It's] a tragedy for any father [who] comes home and finds his daughter in bed with another man"

Rich faces 15 years and a $30,000 fine if convicted.

• Rapper 2 Chainz Robbed in San Francisco
  • Teen Hurt During Brawl at Nail Salon Inside Walmart
  • Baseball star stabbed to death by his brother during argument over loud music
  • Did Twitter Beef Lead to Shooting Death of Atlanta Man?
    • Nakeya_j

Just crazy. I hope the Dad beat his behind before calling the cops.

• https://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Nakeya_j says:

I hope the Dad beat his behind before calling the cops.

I'm shocked that the girl exhibited that type of slutty behavior when she has a father in the home. Usually you see fatherless girls behaving like sluts. :no:

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com The Reverend Priestess Pickachu Tran

:smack: I JUST CAN'T.

• http://www.vibedeck.com/brandoncharles BCinKS

This is ridiculous. That charge though? Come on! Okay. If they had been doing their business in the janitor's closet, yes. Charge him. But school is out and it was at her house and she's legal. What's the problem? It's no different than bosses and employees sleeping together. :coffee:

• Nakeya_j

------
      Just goes to show, that it's not always like that. I still say father's need to pay very, very close attention to the daughters. If not, they start looking for what they did not get from Dad in other men. IJS

• Nakeya_j

Bet money they were getting it in at the school as well.

• lisaROSE

maybe its just in her genes to be a lil ho ......

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp6IxvJzZ-k :waiting: on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes

Nakeya_j says:

I hope the Dad beat his behind before calling the cops.

----
      I will not fall for this trap... :tea:

• renegadesince1985

Biggest sluts I knew were NOT fatherless..... :coffee:

Bottom line of this story is, you're 41 and employed by the school, you should have known better...

Sandra...no post on your HAPLESS HEAT??? :bball:

• OutsidetheBox

@Sandra Ive been telling you this for a long time..but the more importantly, why you have to call that girl out her name like that? :|

Its too early for that...he is 41, probably a smooth talker and sophisticated to her..a 17yo. "Slutty" to describe two sex acts is beyond. And admonishable. :nono:

• OutsidetheBox

I will not fall for this trap…

Tis okay. I just poured cement in it.

Sandra if you've ever known a preacher's kid, then you shouldn't be shocked at all... :yawn:

Anyway, I forgot breakfast and I have no cash to go grab some (dont wanna use my card for something so small :( )

All I have is a hand ful of pomegranate craisins... :smack: I'm fugged.. :cry:

Rene :wave: :tea:

• anw_rootbeer

Nakeya_j says:

I hope the Dad beat his behind before calling the cops.

_________________________________________

WOW :no:

What’s the problem?

Abuse of authority. Abuse of power. Lack of common fukking sense.. :rules: Flag on this player for not being able to get non-student play.

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com The Reverend Priestess Pickachu Tran

My thing is if you're gonna do it, DONT DO IT AT YOUR PARENTS HOUSE. That was dumb as heyul to even have him there... They BOTH were fully aware of what they were doing... he was 41 and she was 17 (and legal might I add) bish was hooked on the dack... I think the charge is ridiculous but THEY needed something to THROW at him.

• Smonae

I know plenty of sluts that grew up with thier dads in the house :shrugs:

• renegadesince1985

he is 41, probably a smooth talker and sophisticated to her..a 17yo. “Slutty” to describe two sex acts is beyond. And admonishable. <<<All of this :coffee:

Hey OTB!!! :waves:

I will not fall for this trap…

Tis okay. I just poured cement in it.
      --------
      "It's so provacative! IT GETS THE PEOPLE GOING!!" :lol:

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Not a hoe per se; but certainly was a fass lil girl...her daddy is actually a YOUTH COUNSELOR. HE is the one who helped get 18yo her job at the Boys and Girls Club! His daughter had not one but DOS chiren before we graduated HS.

So goodbye with the generalizations. :coffee:

• Smonae

Good Morning SR beauties :waves:

Sandra
      OTB
      Nakeya
      Bedazzled
      Pickachu
      Renegade
      Lisa
      BCinKS
      ANW

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com The Reverend Priestess Pickachu Tran

ALL that vulnerability shyt is BS.. In noway am I taking up for HIS actions but I think this girl needs to take some responsibility for her recklessness as well.

Y'all I got an email talking about a change of command and the invite said a reception will be held immediately after... I got all essited and then I saw it was for friday... :smack:

I'm really fugged. :cry:

• OutsidetheBox

“It’s so provacative! IT GETS THE PEOPLE GOING!!”

Razzie :hahaha: :goodpost:

She the biggest troll in the worl', Craig. :lol:

• Ms.Happenstance

I despise old dudes that prey on young girls. They are truly disgusting.

Right OTB...Sandra know what she does, then wanna act oblivious to it too :lol:

SMonae nae :wave:

• OutsidetheBox

So goodbye with the generalizations.

And hello to you :wave: :lol:

Good morning smonae!

• digal704

Two things about this: 1. The girl was "vulnerable". Does that mean she was mentally challenged? 2. The father came home and found her in bed with "another man". Was she normally in bed with her father or some other man? What does that mean? Bottom line, the man was wrong and I would have beat his azz and my daughter's, if she was not mentally challenged.

• Who Dat

Aint no way that dude about to do 15 years for abusing power of authority. He had sess with person who is LEGALLY able to consent... and his authority is questionable. HE A HALL MONITOR. :shrug: He aint a principal or a guidance counselor. Why MN even wasting taxpayers money with that dumb azz title anyway? That is my question. Yeah it was wrong all around...and he indeed is a PERV cause I am sure there are other girls in his past that may NOT have been 17... but 15 years? Not happening.

• Miany

GOOOD Morning!!!!!
      :waves: OTB, Bedazzled, MsHappenstance, Picka, SMonae, WhoDat, Renegade, anw, Lisa, BCinks, Nakeya.... SANDRA :goodpost:

• flsun99

Nakeya_j says:

I hope the Dad beat his behind before calling the cops.

***********************

Say what Sandra??

• MSVALLDAY

I'm shocked he made it out of the home alive. If this had been my dad the headline would be much different. "FATHER JAILED AFTER KILLING HALL MONITOR" NEWS AT 11.

R. Kelly was innocent too huh :no: :facepalm:

• MissTaken

I know plenty of sluts that grew up with thier dads in the house
      by Smonae on Jun 12, 2013 at 9:36 am
      Yep. Sluts come in every size, shape, color, age, economic background and religion
      :whistle: There's so some sluts in dis house! There's some sluts in dis house :danban1: if you see em point 'em out :danban:

• renegadesince1985

Sidenote: Why is a 41 year old man a hall monitor??? I thought that was a student's job no???

• Nakeya_j

Hey Miany!!! Hey Smoane!!

• OutsidetheBox

1. The girl was “vulnerable”. Does that mean she was mentally challenged?

Hmm. I was thinking no mention of "mom" or a female influence...you make a good point. :thinking:

• MissTaken

Two things about this: 1. The girl was “vulnerable”. Does that mean she was mentally challenged?
      Them be the biggest freaks :kona:

• Who Dat

That was diff tho @OTB. That girl was NOT legally able to consent in NO state in America period.

• MissTaken

Sidenote: Why is a 41 year old man a hall monitor??? I thought that was a student’s job no???
      by renegadesince1985 on Jun 12, 2013 at 9:50 am
      ________
      :lol: Heck yea! That's like me saying I work at ABC Elementary as the safety patrol lead. Y'all remember being safety patrol or a peer counselor in school? I got to wear an orange vest and tell kids to slow down and hand out tickets. I was a model student :nerd: :grin:

Miany :wave:

• Miany

1. The girl was “vulnerable”. Does that mean she was mentally challenged?

Hmm. I was thinking no mention of “mom” or a female influence…you make a good point.
      ^^ I just assumed vulnerable was referring to the fact that she's so young. heyull we got grown chicks out here that think sex can keep a man for young girls it's usually worse, they take all those emotions, the fact that dude is on her mind 24/7 etc. to mean she's in love. She could be thinking the sex act is consumating her relationship and he could just be thinking it's mutual fun.
      I feel it's vulnerability whether she has a mom or not.

• NaijaGal

24 year age difference...there's a reason these "men" prey on these girls, yes girls...smh

• Miany

@Miss Taken.. :rofl: :lol: :dead: did you just say they be the biggest freaks???? lmao.. I'm afraid to ask how you'd know.

• WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!?

Good Morning Yall!

:hug: and :kiss:

flsun99 says:

Nakeya_j says:

I hope the Dad beat his behind before calling the cops.

***********************

Say what Sandra??
      ------------------------
      First off lets set the record straight on something MKAY! Just because there is a sperm donor in the house doesn't mean he is automatically being a good dad, this case proves that. There are plenty of "Pappyz" in a household that is abusive to the mom and kids and lets not talk about the ones who are pedos. So just because a man decides to stay in the house doesn't mean shyt in some cases :coffee:

• Smonae

And dude was 41, I wonder what that lil fast azz lil girl was on :think: Hell at 17 I was with quaterback, liked the neighborhood D-boy ride, and wanted the star basketball player. Them ninja's were all between 17 & 19, I didnt want no old niggah getting close to this good stuff ewwww

There’s so some sluts in dis house! There’s some sluts in dis house if you see em point ‘em out

---------

I was in the store yesterday and "It's time for the perculator" Popped in my head out of no where... then I started singing it....then I started snapping my fingers... then I started bouncing...

I told lil razz it was time to go because I was finna buss out and start perculating and azz shaking :danban1:

I quickly downloaded that song when we got in the car too :lol:

Nakeya_j says:
      I hope the Dad beat his behind before calling the cops.

Not true :nono:

• NaijaGal

now where was all this chatter when the Heat blew out San Antonio Sunday night :rofl:

• daprinceofradio

Smonae says:

I know plenty of sluts that grew up with thier dads in the house

you better tell it Smonae...back in my hay day 2 Girls I used to mess with both had married parents in the household. One of them practically begged me for the D...after her dad left for work one time... :hide: and the other girl lived with her dad only...these 2 girls were Notorious so ummm yea Auntie..that statement is not so true lol. P.S. we were all minors at the time..just to be clear. :kona:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahneSxJYnHo&list=UUcbYWMlGF9Jj58Rp10X7Rag that_VA_thickchick

waiting: on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes says:

Nakeya_j says:

I hope the Dad beat his behind before calling the cops.

—-
      I will not fall for this trap…
      Exactly :thumbsup:

• Who Dat

I don't think she is classified as mentally challenged. If she was then he would be charged with it. Cause there is a law under the ADA (which is federal so it wouldn't matter what state) for those instances but I cant call it.

@MissTaken I thought I really was an important person as a safety patrol :rofl: And the safety patrol kids here march in the Xmas parade too. WHET??? :rofl:

• Smonae

:hugs: Mainy, Najia, Wut, Who Dat, MSVALLDAY, Taken, Flsun99

:waves:

• OutsidetheBox

I just read your post..my thing about R. Kelly was the same kind of "defense" he received..I'm seeing here.

I agree consent was given and that has been taken into account. MORALLY he was dead wrong and I wouldn’t want him working in a school..hence the charge that says he abused his position in a school.

I didnt grow up with many Black educators, especially not men, but when I moved to Atl as a senior it struck me how :thinking: authoritative? commanding? the Black men were. He aint right @Dubb. And I don’t think it’s a waste of taxpayer money to prosecute him. :no:

and I don't buy the 17yr old being vunerable bullshyt and I'm off .... I will keep the rest of my comments to myself :pigsfly:

• Smonae

Jenieeee :yahoo: VA, & daprinceofradio :waves:

• NaijaGal

SMONAE :hug: morning you pretty gal you

• Anna

renegadesince1985 says:

~~~~~~~
      I am in my 40's, only on white tv, and "Everybody Loves Chris" were kids hall monitors. When I was in school, Hall Monitors were older than I am now. :lol:

• MsB2u

WTH

• OutsidetheBox

I feel it’s vulnerability whether she has a mom or not.
      ________

Agreed. I really didnt focus on the vulnerability issue...I just saw her age and "decided" :yes: :lol:

Yes girls can be fass. I was womanish myself, still doesnt mean a man two decades my senior need to be getting wet off it. :nono:

• LaceJagger

@sandra,
      You don't have to be a fatherless child to be a slut... I know plenty of sluts that were raised in a "huxtable" type home

• Just Looking

15 years and 30K fine that's it. What kind of time is father serving for beating the nastiness out of him. (Maybe the police looked the other way) I bet dude got all kinds of bruises, and hopefully a broken leg. That 15 year old need her arse beat too. JMO

Ohhhhh, Good Morning to all, and you too.

:waves: @ Ms. Sandra :smile:

• WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!?

SMONAE!!! :hug:
      HELLOHI!

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

Waiting for the hypocrites to begin.

I've always said that the same people who thought the 13 year old being molested by R. Kelly was a hoe as if that justified having secks with a child, would be ready to crucify him if he was the janitor at the local junior high.

For some reason celebrity changes opinions.

If you still support R. Kelly, stfu about the 42 year old hall monitor freaking children.

• Who Dat

Naw not waste of taxpayers money to prosecute him @OTB...waste of money to employ his azz as a hall monitor. I agree the age diff. alone makes it wrong...however it doesn't make it illegal. And MN had to find something to charge him with it sound like; so misuse of authority it is.

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Oh my.....Why isn't this titled "Dad arrested of beating the dog shyt out of 41 year old hall monitor found in his home naked with his 17 year old daughter" <----I would have put money on his books myself.

Good morning all!

• OutsidetheBox

24 year age difference…there’s a reason these “men” prey on these girls, yes girls…smh

I know one like this. He has no shame either..he goes for the girls with mamas he can "buy."

• goat76

WTH is wrong with these niggas?? All these grown women out here and you messing with teenagers, high school teenagers at that.

• WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!?

Carrington says:

Waiting for the hypocrites to begin.

I’ve always said that the same people who thought the 13 year old being molested by R. Kelly was a hoe as if that justified having secks with a child, would be ready to crucify him if he was the janitor at the local junior high.

For some reason celebrity changes opinions.

------------------------
      :yes: Yep... :coffee: pretty much allll of what you said...

• lexdiamonz

Funny how when a white girl is in this situation SHE is a victim but a black girl is a SLUT or "fast" or "hot-tailed" don't fall for the venus hottentott stereotype the MASTER continues to use to control our minds mostly thorough our OWN!!!!!

SMH aunt sandy you know you wrong for that one

and 41 DUDE what is WRONG with these DUSTY MIDDLE AGE AZZ MEN they can't find no chicks their OWN AGES WTF?????

• goat76

Ain't no telling how many others he has taken advantage of. If there are more out there I hope they step forward now that he is arrested.

• WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!?

goat76 says:

-------------------
      :hug:

Scariest thing about this is most Pedos seek work around children to be close to their prey.

• MsB2u

Good. Morning everybody
      :waves:

• NaijaGal

=================================
      you know why....a woman their age who has it together would never be bothered with this nigguh

• lexdiamonz

I thought R Smelly disappeared after the "illuminati" gave Trey Songz his voice.... please tell me people STILL aint down with the "R" ???
      SMH

• http://instagram.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

i think i would of blacked out and somebody wouldnt be breathing

• Just Looking

:waves: @ Carrington - Long time....

• WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!?

lexdiamonz says:

and 41 DUDE what is WRONG with these DUSTY MIDDLE AGE AZZ MEN they can’t find no chicks their OWN AGES WTF?????
      ----------------------------
      UHHH hello, he's a dusty middle age azz janitor... what grown azz woman would?

• Smonae

@ Goat

I dont think this girl is the 1st :nono: my dad would've shot his old azz

• Miany

^^ :applause: and dude who be 'buying' lil girls mothers needs to be lined up with all those mommas he bought. Then somebody needa loose the dogs on they azzzez.

• OutsidetheBox

Naw not waste of taxpayers money to prosecute him @OTB…waste of money to employ his azz as a hall monitor. I agree the age diff. alone makes it wrong…however it doesn’t make it illegal. And MN had to find something to charge him with it sound like; so misuse of authority it is.

:smack: :tea: <--more coffee...forgive my slowness on this day.

:yes: They threw something at the wall because as ive been reading the backstory it seems MN has a little problem with the elder men and the young gals.. direct quote: "it has always been that way..."

Minnesota law is complicated. There is no absolute law prohibiting adult men age 18 and older from having sex with girls in high school. But state law does generally bar anyone more than two years older than a girl who is not yet 16 from having sex with the girl. It is always against the law if the man is more than 10 years older than a girl under 16.

Parents and authorities say they tried to stop older men from having sex with all high school girls, whether they were younger or older than 16. But for a variety of reasons, they say such efforts failed, and the behavior persisted for decades.

• Who Dat

I have a 17-18 yo daughter. An yes I know legally she can give consent. However, MY azz does NAT give consent for some nakkid azz 41 yo mayne to be in my house with her. Nope.

Nukka you getting shot in the knee on principality. I don't want to go to jail for killing you. But I do feel like you gotta pay. For having the gall to walk in my home on the premise of some bullshyt. Bet you wont walk out. Will shoot his azz and call police on myself and be like I just shot an intruder. :coffee:

• WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!?

lexdiamonz says:

I thought R Smelly disappeared after the “illuminati” gave Trey Songz his voice…. please tell me people STILL aint down with the “R” ???
      SMH
      ------------------
      :rolf: AAAAND this is why I stop reading yo font... :hahaha: too much!

:tea:

• Paige

"I’m shocked that the girl exhibited that type of slutty behavior when she has a father in the home. Usually you see fatherless girls behaving like sluts."

Come on Sandy........this statement is false. I was not having sex at 17, but I was hot in the pants. My father was in the house, but it did not stop me from being a hot mama. It's called hormones, and to be honest with you those feelings are natural. To call this young girl slutty is a stretch. This so called "hall monitor" is the one who needs to be questioned! Young girls are impressionable, and when you throw in the natural changes that take place at that age, I am not at all suprised she was having sex. What bothers me is that this old man was having sex with her.

• Anna

NaijaGal says:

=================================
      you know why….a woman their age who has it together would never be bothered with this nigguh

~~~~~~~
      You can't control a grown woman.

• goat76

NaijaGal says:

=================================
      ---------------------------
      You're right, no real woman would, but there are enough bicthes, hoes, and hookers out here he could get with that's old enough.

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

I got money for your books Dub....shoot him

SMH

*raised brows* He aint gone no where. :no: He's "mentoring"...working quietly in the industry. K. Michelle comes to mind.

• Just Looking

Trying to figure out....why the father/family call police...LATER on that day.

Carrington says:

Waiting for the hypocrites to begin.

For some reason celebrity changes opinions.

:cosign: Hello. Good Morning. And in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening and good night.

*drops mic*

• Who Dat

Yeah I said that too. Prolly numerous others who were not legally of age. His azz is a predator most likely up there as an adult hall monitor. I hope they have the courage to come fwd if there are others. Cause this trumped up misuse of authority might not stick.

• AllNYC

Lord bless this father for not beating that man to the white meat. Daddies aren't equipped to deal with the sight of their little girls sexing.

• Just Looking

_____
      Dis ain't the first time he done got it in with a CHILD. Lawd for Jesus....

When I was that age, my grandma told me old men give you worms. Damnit I beleived her. :tea:

• MissTaken

@MissTaken I thought I really was an important person as a safety patrol And the safety patrol kids here march in the Xmas parade too. WHET???
      by Who Dat on Jun 12, 2013 at 10:02 am
      BAYBEE! You could not tell me nothing when I had on that orange vest. I got out of class early and got to be in the halls unsupervised. I was HSIC Head Student In Charge
      :bow: <--- Lil Ray Ray pleading wih me to not tell he got caught eating Mrs. Jenkins lunch in the teacher's lounge

i think i would of blacked out and somebody wouldnt be breathing

:lol: No jury in the world would convict you.. unless these folks on there. :eek: :lol: JKKKKKK!

• WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!?

Just Looking says:

_____
      Dis ain’t the first time he done got it in with a CHILD. Lawd for Jesus….

----------------------
      Do we have the same granny? :rofl: She told me the same thing!

• JD

SANDRA...IS THAT THE FATHER'S OUTLINE ON THE RIGHT? HE LOOKS LIKE HE HAS ON A WOMANS WIG? WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON IN THAT HOUSE?

• Gigi26

Welp :tea: Sound like a Mandeecees type story to me :tea:

She ain't a slut no...but fast in the ass?! YEP. She knew what she was doing..and he knew what he was in for.

Father should've beat his ass. Although its not said often but trust there are LOTS of young girls getting it in with these older men WILLINGLY and they lie about their ages cuz they think the shyt is cute.

I may be in the minority here but same with R. Kelly, he gave that hot ass lil girl money for Jordans and she spread it wide and starting whining up herself and peeing n shyt. YES these men know better, but who's to say that these lil girls don't play a part in these shenanigans as well?!

EXAMPLE: I will present the question AGAIN. How many of yall was in High School messing with dudes in College (21+). :tea: Yeah, them niggas could've caught a charge too. Remember that.

• Tt

The daughter had/has a sexual promiscuity problem. It's not clear in the above article but I read a longer one where it states that the 'relationships' she was being counseled on were inappropriate ones with several boys at school.

However, ole cuz is wrong for the abuse of his position. Yuck.

• Apparition

Dude got a lot of balls. What would make him think it would be ok/safe to get at ol girl at her father's house? AND be comfortable enough with the idea that he was butt nekkid? Police would've found a naked mass coughing up blood clots on my lawn...

• NaijaGal

:newpost: is up

• Smonae

:newpost: On that lil oogly gremlin Wayne

• Gigi26

Hmmm I wonder if shorty was molested or something :thinking: if she's really hot in the tail n what not...that can be a tell tale sign of that kind of thing...

But....WHO CAME UP WITH THE IDEA TO COME TO HER PAPPY'S HOUSE?!

• WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!?

Smonae says:

@ Goat

I dont think this girl is the 1st :nono: my dad would’ve shot his old azz
      ---------------------------
      Smonae if you lived in a house like I lived in, your dad wouldn't have ever had to worry :rofl: My dad had the Wisher Rule... it goes like this..
      "I WHISHER NIGGA WOULD_____________(FILL IN THE BLANK)IN THIS HOUSE TODAY! THEY'LL BE DEAD BY TODAY:30...."

Gigi26 says:

Welp Sound like a Mandeecees type story to me
      She ain’t a slut no…but fast in the ass?! YEP. She knew what she was doing..and he knew what he was in for.
      Father should’ve beat his ass. Although its not said often but trust there are LOTS of young girls getting it in with these older men WILLINGLY and they lie about their ages cuz they think the shyt is cute.
      I may be in the minority here but same with R. Kelly, he gave that hot ass lil girl money for Jordans and she spread it wide and starting whining up herself and peeing n shyt. YES these men know better, but who’s to say that these lil girls don’t play a part in these shenanigans as well?!
      EXAMPLE: I will present the question AGAIN. How many of yall was in High School messing with dudes in College (21+). Yeah, them niggas could’ve caught a charge too. Remember that.

:goodpost: all of this and a :newpost: is up

• Just Looking

She knew but didn't know, her mind ain't even quite finished growing yet.

"Impulse control and moral judgment is the last to mature, sometime in the early 20s"

I had to check on this Impulse control issue, cause my 16 year was acting like he didn't have no sense, and I really did not want to go to prison for hurting him, cause I really do love him. :tea:

• EyesofScorpio

"He added: “[It's] a tragedy for any father [who] comes home and finds his daughter in bed with another man”"

ANOTHER man? WTH exactly does that mean? Was she supposed to be in bed with him?That sounds like something a husband would say, not a father.

• Leslie

Situations like this is exactly why you have to be very careful who is hired to work around children of any age. I am a high school teacher. They are children no matter how old they look or how developed they are. We have a code of ethics to adhere to and we should never do harm to any child. I am praying for this young girl, her father and her family. I hope this hall monitor is never allowed to be around children again!

• Ms.Happenstance

GOOOD Morning!!!!!
      OTB, Bedazzled, MsHappenstance, Picka, SMonae, WhoDat, Renegade, anw, Lisa, BCinks, Nakeya…. SANDRA

Good morning all

• lexdiamonz

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

lexdiamonz says:

SMH
      ——————
      :rolf: AAAAND this is why I stop reading yo font… too much!

YOU KNOW THEY SOUND JUST ALIKE

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

He’s 41, she’s 17 … He’s a hall monitor. I mean, the charge here is a position of authority,” said County attorney Mike Freeman. “I think parents have a right to expect when their kids are at school that people employed at that school are not going to mess with their daughters, or sons, for that matter,” he told the StarTribune.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THERE IS A CHARGE AND HE'S BEING PROSECUTED BOUT DAMN TIME FOLKS LEARN NO MATTER HOW PROMISCOUS OR VULNERABLE A CHILD IS, AN ADULT "SHOULD" KNOW BETTER AND WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE :coffee:

• trenee

and i thought maybe this was going to lead to the father being in jail for killing him and his daughter...consentual or not, it would have been over quickly!