By Sandra Rose  |

Law and order SVU cast

"Law & Order: SVU" caught flack for its Rihanna and Chris Brown episode that tackled the sensitive issue of domestic violence. Maybe Law & Aorder will do a better job when they cover Trayvon Martin and Paula Deen in the same upcoming episode.

Executive producer Warren Leight often scours headlines for controversial social issues to cover. According to Leight, the Trayvon Martin episode caused divisions between the cast.

“When the script was published it became a litmus test for everybody here,” Leight said. “It was really interesting to see people read that script and have different interpretations about who did what and whether or not they deserved prison for it. It was fascinating.”

From Wednesday, pictures from the SVU set emerged on BuzzFeed and speculation mounted about whether or not the images might suggest that the show was taking on the controversial George Zimmerman trial so soon. In fact, the SVU writers have taken things one step further and combined two of the year’s biggest headlines: The trial of Zimmerman over the killing of Florida teen Trayvon Martin and the Paula Deen scandal.

“[Jeffrey] Tambor is a defense attorney representing a very high-profile celebrity woman chef who thought she was being pursued by a rapist and turned around it was a teenager. And she shot him,” said Leight in an interview with EW. “There’s a lot of stop and frisk elements to that as well.”
Cybill Shephard is playing the part of the celebrity chef, and Smash’s Leslie Odom, Jr. is portraying a minister of the slain child in what will be the third episode of the season.

They won’t be shying away from the big questions either, according to Leight. “Is racial profiling justifiable? Can self-defense involve racial profiling? We’re diving right into that,” he said. “Can that happen in New York? Absolutely.”

• Video: Law & Order SVU Kills Off Rihanna
  • In Case You Missed It: Law & Order: SVU (Rihanna and Chris Brown Storyline)
  • Video: Oprah to Rihanna, ‘He Will Hit You Again’
  • Chris Brown’s Mystery Woman Revealed (You Know Who It Is!)
    • https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera ChanAintShyt

Damn, they are gonna get so much pub for this

• BoringMale

Should be an interesting episode, not a fan of the show, but ICE T is my dude since NJC...

• LSLH

This will be the first time that I watch Law & Order. Oh and the last.

• FuturedocDonte

Why cover Paula and Zimmerman in the same episode :shrug:

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera ChanAintShyt

Which one of y'all said that Beyonce's haircut made her look like a Sonic The Hedgehog 2 character?

• Bootcampgirl

Late agane :tea:

• OutsidetheBox

I will tune in. I like when white ppl try to assuage themselves of their guilt privilege. :tea:

• BoringMale

She does look like Tails...now that you mention it.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

They should have done two separate episodes :no:
      #TeamDoTooMuch

Once Elliot left they lost me :tea:

• Bootcampgirl

@Boringmale, is that you in your gravi, if so, why your face covered up? :waiting:
      On topic: this is one of my all time favorite shows, I even catch the reruns...

Sonic The Hedgehog 2 character

Pshhh. Which one? :stop:

• Miany

FuturedocDonte says:
      Why cover Paula and Zimmerman in the same episode
      ^^^ :tea: crakkkaz see it as all the same.. Black people complaining for nothing :sarcasm:

:huh: Nerp.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

:offtopic: Why did a coworker just send out an email for a baby guessing pool for one of the execs here? You guys due date, etc. but you gotta pay $5 to join :wtf: You lost me with that folk.
      See the way my pay check and having no plucks to give is set up .....

#TeamDoTooMuch

:hahaha: Yooo I'm a card carrying memba.. LMAO

• Such A F’n Lady

No matter how much Ice cleans himself up, I still see him as pimp. :shrugs:

I'll watch the episode but if they have actors as bad as they did for the Chris/Rihanna episode I'm gonna be :mad:

Yall wanna :cell: or :pc: into making two separate episodes? :eek:

#rosesmountup

For an Exec? *bey stank face* :no: :nerp: :nope: :hellnah:

Yooo I’m a card carrying memba.. LMAO
      by OutsidetheBox on Aug 22, 2013 at 2:37 pm
      ------------------
      :ashamed: I stay getting reward points on mine

Sonic The Hedgehog 2 character
      Pshhh. Which one?

@ Boring Male says Tails

I'm still pissed at them for that Chris/Rhianna episode :coffee:

• Jdore

FuturedocDonte says:

Why cover Paula and Zimmerman in the same episode
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      I was wondering the same thing!

did somebody say Beyonce? :love:

I played the hell out of Sonic...my bro got an Xbox for Christmas and I wore that thang out...they got youtube videos of the game from Sonic's prespective

• Such A F’n Lady

Jdore says:

FuturedocDonte says:

Why cover Paula and Zimmerman in the same episode
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      I was wondering the same thing!

:thinks: One answer, angry black people. That way they only have to pay the black actors once. More economical. Just sayin'. :coffee:

For an Exec? *bey stank face* :nerp: :nope: :hellnah:
      by OutsidetheBox on Aug 22, 2013 at 2:38 pm
      ------------
      Egg saxtly :yes: I ain't finna throw nan Lincoln in the pot so she can pay her Mexican nanny (she bring her son up here all the time) cricket phone bill. You know those bills be like $26 dollars. child please

• OutsidetheBox

Do yall know how hard it ill to get Sonic merchandise?? Can someone explain to OTB9 that Sonic came out LAST century so finding sonic shoes, clothes and chit is hard? :lol: He was Sonic for Halloween that chit was $60. Never again.

Ion even buy no damn character themed clothing for them but that boy want Sonic everything. :facepalm:

• OutsidetheBox

One answer, angry black people. That way they only have to pay the black actors once. More economical. Just sayin’

Obamacare. :tea:

Gay Agenda :tea:

Global Warming...

Take a pick. :lol:

Law Order don't give a daymn :no: 1st Rhi & Chris now this :cry:

cricket phone bill. You know those bills be like $26 dollars. child please
      ________

Aint finna do this with you :rofl: :rofl:

I think you stretching with Cricket. I bet its Assurance wireless. White folks welfare.

• GAGIRL87

Chan :kiss: I fount my wedding dress it's bad too :yawn: I know typically the bride family has to pay but um my family broke son :kona: :lol:

• Such A F’n Lady

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Egg saxtly I ain’t finna throw nan Lincoln in the pot so she can pay her Mexican nanny (she bring her son up here all the time) cricket phone bill. You know those bills be like $26 dollars. child please

:hahaha: Yep Assurance or Ladybug phone

Chan: You finna buy that dress :tea:

• A.J.

Law & Order better go hard in the mf'n paint too!

• Miany

He was Sonic for Halloween that chit was $60. Never again.
      ^^ :lol: chile boo... godson wanted a sonic bday party.. I made it do what it do but TRUST AND BELIEVE it was all custome :rolleyes: the folk at party city ARE NOT tryna hear bout no sonic decorations

• GAGIRL87

Do yall know how hard it ill to get Sonic merchandise?? Can someone explain to OTB9 that Sonic came out LAST century so finding sonic shoes, clothes and chit is hard? He was Sonic for Halloween that chit was $60. Never again.

______________________________________________________________________

OTB my 7 year is a sonic fanatic birthday express, amazon, an toysrus has some sonic stuff trust me I feel your pain. I just re did his room in Mario for christmas now his a$$ talking about he wanna re do his room in Sonic. I'm not hearing it, f*uck Sonic and knuckles :coffee:

^^^^
      Maybe San can make a t-shirt :shrug:
      =============
      Did Kenya getting married OR NOT! :eek:

• MissHarlem

Man please if they dont get the fck outta here with this bs. I would of gave .0000001 of a fck had they have the decency to do this separately but nah they lump us together per usual. All good. Law and Order hasnt been seen in my house for a good 2 yrs.

• GAGIRL87

To all the parents of Sonic lovers you can now pre order a sonic's halloween costume for #34.99 on costume express :coffee:

GAGIRL87 says:

Chan :kiss: I fount my wedding dress it’s bad too :yawn: I know typically the bride family has to pay but um my family broke son

Just let me know when you is ready, I'll send you the account info.

I'll do anything for my walking Edible Arrangement.

• OutsidetheBox

:hahaha: :hug: I knew my online mamas could feel me. Our kids got culture and chit. Spongebob who? :lol:

• GAGIRL87

OTB try esty dot com too :yes:

• A.J.

Ok den. :lol:

<--Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Did Kenya getting married OR NOT! :eek:

Awaiting e-mail reply.

Did Kenya getting married OR NOT

:bite: I swear fo' Gawd if Kenya got murried 'fore me.. :huh:

*dramatic hand to forehead*

=============
      Did Kenya getting married OR NOT!
      by <--Doesn't Talk To Strangers on
      -----------
      SHEDDUP!!!!! :angry: be patient :lol:
      Stares at Caramel face cause I know she reading this :eek:
      Girl if you don't want to talk to them cause they be tripping :rolleyes: email me at: taken:cell: @ :yahoo:
      I got you

• A.J.

I’ll watch the episode but if they have actors as bad as they did for the Chris/Rihanna episode I’m gonna be
      That episode was heee-larious! I thought it was In Living Color!

• OutsidetheBox

I like that one @Ga! Thanks girl!

walking Edible Arrangement
      ----------------------------

awww adorable...I can cater the reception for y'all but all I can make is pasta salad and hot water cornbread :kona:

Harlem :bow:

• GAGIRL87

Just let me know when you is ready, I’ll send you the account info.

I’ll do anything for my walking Edible Arrangement.

______________________________________________________________________

Chan :love: I lub you :hug:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

=============
      Did Kenya getting married OR NOT!
      by <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers on
      ———–
      SHEDDUP!!!!! :angry: be patient :lol:
      Stares at Caramel face cause I know she reading this :eek:
      I got you
      (((on the factory bullhorn)))
      AIN'T NOBODY GONNA BE E-MAILING YEW :huh:

• Miany

yALL JUST STOP THE FUGGERY...yall know she aint get married and Im mad Chan wasted his finger motions emailing her. :stop: if Kenya did get married its just the persona and not the actual Caramel chick.
      #NOTFallingForTheBananaInTheTailPipe

• OutsidetheBox

Im trife but thats finna be a combo bday/halloween gift. Hannnnn. :hahaha:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Girl if you don't want to talk to them cause they be tripping email me at: taken:cell: @
      I got you
      -----
      Mind you Taken is gonna read the email and copy and paste it on here so we all can see. *files nails*

oh yeah Etsy is the sh*t

• OutsidetheBox

Girl if you don't want to talk to them cause they be tripping

:rofl: :rofl:

CARAMEL IF YOU READING YOU BETTA GET IN HURR AND TELL ME HOW I CAN DUPE A DUDE TOO? :waiting:

Caramel done CATFISHED us agane!!!! :crying:

:whistle: we should have known better

Dymond says:

awww adorable…I can cater the reception for y’all but all I can make is pasta salad and hot water cornbread

---

Thanks for the offer, but I got All You Can Eat Wingstop in mind, lol.

Hot Water Cornbread tho??

Did Kenya getting married OR NOT

:bite: I swear fo’ Gawd if Kenya got murried ‘fore me.. :huh:

*dramatic hand to forehead*
      =============
      :gossip: All I seen was she said "I got proposed to at 6:05 a.m. and I lost my SS card, so I gotta go get one today, and we are getting married at the court house Friday morning"

:shrug:

___________________________________________________________________

Dymond your booked :lol: we'll cater the rest of the stuff :hug:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

My 21 year old brother still has all his Sonic stuff. Even has a Sonic tat. smh. lol. I still have the old Sega and the Sonic games, because he wants to keep them.

oh yeah Etsy is the sh*t

Concur. :yes:

• LSLHAVGSPJU5in

<--Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I threatened Pumpkin regarding her studies Friday. She is good (as of last Friday)

^^^Ok. Thanks. She must be mad at me :nun:
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------
      MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@ Yall that’s BrenBren but he is all new now Still cheap az hell though
      OH, & I see he upped his inches huh?
      by <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers on Aug 22, 2013 at 2:14 pm
      ——/—–
      Or him and man pooled their two peters together and made a whole

^^??? :pc:
      1. docking
      The act of placing the head of ones penis inside the foreskin of another's penis.
      David and Patrick enjoyed docking immensely because of Patty's stretchy foreskin.

Sounds Like Fun Misstaken. Thanks for the heads up (no pun) :nun:

• MissHarlem

DYMMMMMONNNNNDDDD :kiss: you know friendly and chit

HEYYY MY AINT CHITS :waves:

OTB :kiss:

**secretly hopes Kenya comes in and :box: **

:popcorn:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

**secretly hopes Kenya comes in and **
      ------
      Would not be the first time and it sure wont be the last :tea:

• Anna

Such A F'n Lady says:

No matter how much Ice cleans himself up, I still see him as pimp.
      ~~~~~~~~~
      His wife has that effect of ppl.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

HEYYY MY AINT CHITS
      -----
      Hey HArlem! :wave:

AIN'T NOBODY GONNA BE E-MAILING YEW
      by <--Doesn't Talk To Strangers on Aug 22, 2013 at 2:58 pm
      ---------

:whistle: maybe she won't ... Then again maybe she will..... Email the realist ni99a on SR ......

oh yeah Etsy is the sh*t
      ________________________________________________________

Dymond I ordered mostly all my son's customized birthday stuff from there. His name on the water bottles, tshirt with his name. I even did the chocolate covered wii remotes that said "Wii thank you for coming to Jalen's party Game Over". I'm so extra lol I know :ashamed: :kona:

• Anna

on*

1. docking
      ---------------------------------
      :eek:
      :ghost:

Harlem :kiss:

• Miany

Im trife but thats finna be a combo bday/halloween gift. Hannnnn.
      ^^ you gotta lil almost halloween Scorpio baby??? Bday right around mine... OTB9 just replaced you as my favorite OTB :lol:

Friday morning is tomorrow.. :thinking:

Gone Kenya. She done bagged and tagged her one. Ise right proud. :yes:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Dymond I ordered mostly all my son’s customized birthday stuff from there. His name on the water bottles, tshirt with his name. I even did the chocolate covered wii remotes that said “Wii thank you for coming to Jalen’s party Game Over”. I’m so extra lol I know
      ------
      It's not extra! I like it!! #TeamProudMomma

___________________________________________________________________

Keya

Can I buy that sega with the games tho :lol: frfr

Dymond says:

**secretly hopes Kenya comes in and :box: **

:popcorn:
      -------------------
      Me too...iffin you lurking chamone girl...lets em have it :rofl:

:wave: hey Harlem

1. docking

:chase:
      =============
      SON :dance:

• Dymond

:lick: you know friendly and sh*t :hug:

Friday morning is tomorrow.. :thinking:

Gone Kenya. She done bagged and tagged her one. Ise right proud. :yes:
      ---------------------
      last Friday when she sposen to gotten marred!

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera ChanAintShyt

Aww shyt son....I like the look of my GA boo and Harlem kissing.....let me get back in my corner. Carry on ladies.

by Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake on Aug 22, 2013 at 2:58 pm
      ------------
      :stop:
      Don't listen to what Keya say. She don't know about you and me. What we got is VSOP
      (Whispering: what dat mean? I guess Very Special... )

• Miany

Wii thank you for coming to Jalen’s party Game Over”.
      ^^^ this cute to me... think I may have to finally get on etsy

Caramel gone f*uck all ya'll up just watch :rofl: :nun:

Friday morning is tomorrow.. :thinking:

Gone Kenya. She done bagged and tagged her one. Ise right proud. :yes:

:eek: This was last week. I accused her of trying to steal the thunder from ESQ's SR baby shower Friday.

• Diva

Fried hot water conebread...put essra on my table please!!! *licks fangas*

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@GA Girl my brother would fight me. He has been in some serious love with Sonic since day care. Would leave it on in the mornings on pause and come back from day care and go straight to the game. lmao My momma found out and was pissed. hahahah.

• MissHarlem

:thankyou: <-- me on a pole. What the topic is?

GAGIRL87 says:

Caramel gone f*uck all ya’ll up just watch :rofl: :nun:
      ----------------------
      :rofl: this the funniest thing I've read all day long!!!! iffin that bish feeling froggy let her LEAP :hahaha:

It’s not extra! I like it!! #TeamProudMomma
      _______________________________________________________

Keya I'm to proud lol once I know he likes some it's on I don't have do nothing :grin:

1. docking
      The act of placing the head of ones penis inside the foreskin of another’s penis.
      David and Patrick enjoyed docking immensely because of Patty’s stretchy foreskin.
      ------------
      *takes off my thong and throws it in my desk receptacle because I pissed myself*
      :ghost:

<--if I had to do that I'd been making them labels on my own and hot glue gunning them to water bottles, etc myself :shrug: #frugalbutsharB :yes:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Caramel gone f*uck all ya’ll up just watch
      ----
      I read that in my Trindad James voice. hahaha.

• Dymond

that sounds really cute, GA...you can customize EVERY and ANY thing on that site...just ordered a stamp for mail with my new name on there (thirsty) :lol:

<--Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Friday morning is tomorrow.. :thinking:

Gone Kenya. She done bagged and tagged her one. Ise right proud. :yes:

:eek: This was last week. I accused her of trying to steal the thunder from ESQ’s SR baby shower Friday.
      -------------------
      yep

• Dymond

Aww shyt son….I like the look of my GA boo and Harlem kissing…..let me get back in my corner. Carry on ladies.
      ------------------------
      :nono:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

this the funniest thing I’ve read all day long!!!! iffin that bish feeling froggy let her LEAP
      ------
      Baby cuz Diva a thug (in my Trick Daddy voice) :hahaha:

• Miany

^^^ lmao :lol: I know how she felt... your momma feel how I feel when I get home from work and realize I left the air on 70 all day

_________________________________________________________________

Diva chill TX gangsta :rofl: iffin nobody else ain't bout that life you are lol

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

GAGIRL87 says:

thats cute! my boss had me searching for all sorts of clip art to make labels on microsoft word for his son's bar mitzvah but this was like 10 years ago. thank gawd his kids are grown now! and yes, it looked just as bootleg as it sounds. :lol: they liked it tho

• MissHarlem

CHAN :lol: GA is my girl so in that case I will not turn her out :lol:

Yall still asking bout CARAMEL like she gonna answer yall. Its been a week :rofl:

:hump: you know all innocent makin sure your bed is stable for your spouse

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

<–if I had to do that I'd been making them labels on my own and hot glue gunning them to water bottles, etc myself #frugalbutsharB
      by <--Doesn't Talk To Strangers on Aug 22, 2013 at 3:09 pm
      -----------
      Ain't nobody got time fo dat/ I am right there with GAGIRL like :typing: enter cc number... Click.... Backspace .. Send....
      But remember I am rich BISH like the newlywed :grin:
      #nomedianincome
      #allwhiteeverything
      #TEAMTHIS

• Miany

<--Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:
      ^^^ that's me.

GAGIRL87 says:

_________________________________________________________________

Diva chill TX gangsta :rofl: iffin nobody else ain’t bout that life you are lol
      ----------------------
      chile Diva is a pussy cat *purr* :wink:

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera ChanAintShyt

The initial Kenyamel backlash post is gonna be hilarious...she gonna hop online and be like "Hey y'all, what I miss :tea: "

• Ty

Dymond says:

**secretly hopes Kenya comes in and :box:
      :waiting: :popcorn:

Harlem :danban:

• GAGIRL87

this cute to me… think I may have to finally get on etsy
      _____________________________________________________________

Miany boo check them out Mario and Sonic stuff was hard for me to find but not there. Instead of treat bags I did mario happy meal boxes with candy and $1 mario toys. :coffee: His daddy didn't wanna go half on the party talm bout I was doing to much :huh: lol

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

——
      Baby cuz Diva a thug (in my Trick Daddy voice)
      -------------------
      :rofl: where is Daddy Trick?

• Ty

GAGIRL87 says:

Caramel gone f*uck all ya’ll up just watch
      She can meet me on aisle 5 next to the Frosted Cheerios :coffee:

Ty says:

Dymond says:

**secretly hopes Kenya comes in and :box:
      :waiting: :popcorn:
      ------------------
      *pulls chair up next to Ty* :waiting:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@Chan, Mind you she know we only playing for the most part, but she dont care. She gonna get on here telling us how were just mad because no one wants to marry us and all that. We have been through this already. Then we will al make up or someone (side eye at ____) will get a memorial service ready. One or the other. Been through that as well. She know we mean no harm mostly.

• GAGIRL87

The initial Kenyamel backlash post is gonna be hilarious…she gonna hop online and be like “Hey y’all, what I miss
      _________________________________________________________________

Long as YOU don't feel her in :coffee: you taken :yawn:

• Who Dat

Dymond where u been? I misseded u.

That ghul yall tambout gotta get murried in a hurry 'for ole boy realize he gonna have to pay college tuition prices for private school for their kids.

• MissHarlem

:rofl: wait :stop: Did GA just said she gonna come fck all us up?!! :shock: She aint take her gangsta wheaties today yesterday or ever for that to happen :rofl:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

She can meet me on aisle 5 next to the Frosted Cheerios
      -----

Y'all are ruthless....I'm glad I ain't like y'all. :tea:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Yall still asking bout CARAMEL like she gonna answer yall. Its been a week
      ---------------
      She in here :tea:
      *bags tin cup against blog lurk gate*
      RELEASE THE CRACKIN*
      :kona:

She can meet me on aisle 5 next to the Frosted Cheerios
      _______________________________________________________________

Ty :rofl: can you take that avi down b/c Sameul L is my uncle in my head.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

----------------------
      :applause: AND IN DAT ORDA

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera ChanAintShyt

The Crackin, lmaooooo.....Y'all calling her a mythical creature! Jesus be the SyFy Channel!

• GAGIRL87

Y’all are ruthless….I’m glad I ain’t like y’all.
      _______________________________________________________

:yes: ain't that :lol:

MissHarlem says:

----------------------
      And you know this mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

GAGIRL87 says:

Y’all are ruthless….I’m glad I ain’t like y’all.
      -------------------
      They shole is...err last one of em...cept Diva :gossip:

• goat76

Ay, what's happening,
      all you haters
      can get at me
      cus I hear ya
      and I'm watching
      but I'm serious
      haters so all I gotta say is WHAT UP!!

• GAGIRL87

She aint take her gangsta wheaties today yesterday or ever for that to happen
      _________________________________________________________________

Harlem :crying:

• Dymond

She know we mean no harm mostly
      ----------------------------------
      welp might as well take these sunglasses off since it's nice and shady in here :coffee: carry on :lol:

• Who Dat

Im nice to her...in my own way

• OutsidetheBox

you gotta lil almost halloween Scorpio baby??? Bday right around mine… OTB9 just replaced you as my favorite OTB

:lol: Two of em. Terrible the both of em too. :lol:

• MissHarlem

MISS carry yo ass to the :kona: Im sick of YOU *whispers keep going*

Ay, what’s happening,
      all you haters
      can get at me
      cus I hear ya
      and I’m watching
      but I’m serious
      haters so all I gotta say is WHAT UP!!

by goat76 on Aug 22, 2013 at 3:18 pm
      --______---
      Ayyyyyyyye *drops it low*
      *bounces back up with a bougsie bounce*
      :party:

• Diva

:hug: :kiss: :hump: hey e-hubby nice of you to show up

Goat :whistle:

'Cause I hear you, and am watchin'
      But I'm still here, I ain't stoppin'
      So what up, what's haapnin'?
      All you haters, Can get at me
      'Cause I hear you, and am watchin'
      But am serious
      Haters, so all I got to say is WHAT UP!?

That's that TIP tho :love:

• Miany

hEY T.I....@GOAT
      @ga... girl baby daddy agreeing to go half thinking you was gone spend maybe $200-$300 that ninja seen that etsy shii and was like :stop: nah maaan I aint goin in on all that

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tKJvWWDP4&feature=youtu.be JMO

Diva says:

Ty says:

Dymond says:

**secretly hopes Kenya comes in and :box:
      :waiting: :popcorn:
      ——————
      *pulls chair up next to Ty* :waiting:
      __________________________________

*drags couch next to Diva* :scared:

:popcorn:

MsDiva KNOWS she's scared of Kenya :scared:

:hug: Dubbs hello there :hug:

I've been trying to be sh*t at my job but not today!

Harlem :hugs:

• MissHarlem

:ghost: let me log off bc I still have a small glimmer of hope to get into heaven. DID KDUBB JUST LIE UP IN HERE?!!! :casket: THE UPPER ROOOOOOMMMMM bury me a g, my grinder, a box of dutches, hornitos, and my 90's fly girl windbreaker

• LSLHAVGSPJU5in

Ty says:

:eek: You are soooooooooo mean

• GAGIRL87

Taken is that Magic's big sissy son in your avi?

I saw on a pic on instagram that had Magic Johnson face and it said "Nigga's be like I ain't got nun" :dead:

goat76 says:

Ay, what’s happening,
      all you haters
      can get at me
      cus I hear ya
      and I’m watching
      but I’m serious
      haters so all I gotta say is WHAT UP!!

Did Kenya say this? :popcorn:

<--Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

MsDiva KNOWS she’s scared of Kenya :scared:
      ------------------------
      I'mma a shaking in my TIMBA-LANDS!

What I miss :popcorn:

Diva says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

MsDiva KNOWS she’s scared of Kenya :scared:
      ————————
      I'mma a shaking in my TIMBA-LANDS!

But they only still wear them in New York :rofl:

MsDiva KNOWS she’s scared of Kenya
      by <--Doesn't Talk To Strangers on Aug 22, 2013 at 3:22 pm
      ------------
      *pushes Diva in the back*. Kenya said your nails press on AND you drink ripple
      *punches Kenya in the chest* Diva said your fiancé is special Ed ---he gets a check for that and you went to ICDC
      :box:

• Ty

says the person that hasn't spoke to me in ages :rolleyes: Its was all good when u wanted to wear my shoes

Hmph........

• Bootcampgirl

Why is this bish at the family planning have a fckg attitude with me, do your job bish...

jeniefrumdabloc says:

What I miss :popcorn:

Everybody is scared Kenya will show up :kona:

• Miany

I'mma a shaking in my TIMBA-LANDS!

But they only still wear them in New York
      ^^ :rofl: i'm like yeah?? she in TEXAS wearing timbs in AUGUST lol... Diva just a fool...

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

MsDiva KNOWS she’s scared of Kenya
      by <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers on Aug 22, 2013 at 3:22 pm
      ————
      *pushes Diva in the back*. Kenya said your nails press on AND you drink ripple
      *punches Kenya in the chest* Diva said your fiancé is special Ed —he gets a check for that and you went to ICDC
      ----------------
      :rofl: and her face is bumpy as the roads in LA

• MissHarlem

:listen: I dont see nobody I dont see nobody I dont see nobody :danban:

• LSLHAVGSPJU5in

Dymond says:

I’ve been trying to be sh*t at my job but not today!

:hi: So tell me more about Kwayvon :popcorn: Would you say he is
      A) ----
      B) -------
      C) ----------
      D) -------------------------- :eek:

Ya'll still talm bout Carmel :smack: good day :steer: Oh yeah on topic :thinking: I will check this episode out...... :yes:

*bags tin cup against blog lurk gate*
      RELEASE THE CRACKIN*
      ___________________________

When I get fired for hollering laughing at you, dsont say i cant stay cause you got a husband. Idgaf. :rofl:

• Dymond

bury me a g, my grinder, a box of dutches, hornitos, and my 90?s fly girl windbreaker
      ----------------

Bootcampgirl says:

What you doing? :popcorn: #fuggthatbishforbeingnastythough

Miany says:

I’mma a shaking in my TIMBA-LANDS!

But they only still wear them in New York
      ^^ :rofl: i’m like yeah?? she in TEXAS wearing timbs in AUGUST lol… Diva just a fool…
      -----------------------
      spits water out!!! grabs big jar of VASELINE

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

and her face is bumpy as the roads in LA
      ------
      Im out. :hahaha: Diva aint shyt

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

I'mma a shaking in my TIMBA-LANDS!
      But they only still wear them in New York
      by <--Doesn't Talk To Strangers on Aug 22, 2013 at 3:25 pm
      --------
      :wails:

diva in Texas all hot :cold:

• OutsidetheBox

Miss New Yawking :hump: :kiss: Appologies in advance to your beloved. But cho fine ass gots to get it!

• MissHarlem

DIVA throw me them timbs I aint wear my rain boots today and I still want to know where the fck summer went :mad: I go to FL for a lil over a week come back and its fall. END RANT carry on

my 90?s fly girl windbreaker

Swish fukking swish :rofl: :rofl:

• LSLHAVGSPJU5in

Ty says:

says the person that hasn’t spoke to me in ages :rolleyes: Its was all good when u wanted to wear my shoes
      Hmph……..

Girl please. Aint nobody on this here earth can fit your shows cept maybe EJ...And Khloe K :-) I asked to borrow your chinstrap :yes: Afterall I see that sleeping with it on at night has done wonders for your chin(s) :tea:

OTB: I just read my own font and hollered :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

‘Cause I hear you, and am watchin’
      But I’m still here, I ain’t stoppin’
      So what up, what’s haapnin’?
      All you haters, Can get at me
      ‘Cause I hear you, and am watchin’
      But am serious
      Haters, so all I got to say is WHAT UP!?

:danban:

GOAT what you know bout Kevin Gates? Somebody done left a mixtape in my car and Im all in.

MissHarlem says:

-------------------
      give me a sec to un-lace em :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
      =========
      And are those duck sizes in 153?! :hahaha:

• OutsidetheBox

You said release the crackin whewwww would do that :rofl: :rofl:

• MissHarlem

OTB she will understand bc you can get it :hump: I need you on ig like pronto in my life :sad:

• Who Dat

I do be nice to her @Harlem! !!!

A) —-
      B) ——-
      C) ———-
      D) ————————–

:dead:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

You said release the crackin whewwww would do that
      by OutsidetheBox on Aug 22, 2013 at 3:31 pm
      -----------
      I surprised my got durn self :lol:

• LSLHAVGSPJU5in

And are those duck sizes in 153?!

Enquiring minds want to know :shrugs: Can the Fiance cause fender benders, or major damage :eek:

• Ty

LSLHAVGSPJU5in says:

Ty says:

Hmph……..

Girl please. Aint nobody on this here earth can fit your shows cept maybe EJ…And Khloe K :-) I asked to borrow your chinstrap :yes: Afterall I see that sleeping with it on at night has done wonders for your chin(s) :tea:
      :crying: :rofl:

#stillmad@u

LSLHAVGSPJU5in says:
      So tell me more about Kwayvon :popcorn: Would you say he is
      A) —-
      B) ——-
      C) ———-
      D) ————————– :eek:
      ---------------------------------

more like ================D :coffee: and its spelled Quayyvawn yeen no?

• Who Dat

I be feeling sorry for how yall treat huh.

She aint gat no fwens (Joseline voice on the reunion show)

• LSLHAVGSPJU5in

#stillmad@u

You know you lub me :kiss:

*smacks hands* REAL TALK
      Caramel cool with me :lol:

• iyonah

SVU has really been reaching since Detective Stabler left. Some of the storylines are just doing wayyyyy to much. I'll be tuning in tho. :shrugs:

• Ty

A) —-
      B) ——-
      C) ———-
      D) ————————–

:dead:
      D. All of the above (connected) :rofl:

• Dymond

Girl please. Aint nobody on this here earth can fit your shows cept maybe EJ
      --------------------------
      :ghost:
      :whistle: we have come this farrrrr by faith, leaning on the Lord

• LSLHAVGSPJU5in

more like ================D :coffee: and its spelled Quayyvawn yeen no?

:eek: Gone girl :yahoo: Lemme send you some pelvic floor muscle exercise Yeen may wanna consider :pc:

• Bootcampgirl

@Strangers, getting my preventive measure shot

• Ty

Just no damn sense :smack: :crying:

:kiss:

Dear Kenyamel,

If you are lurking, please log in and use Control + 2 and address these allegations that are being levied upon you. These allegations include, but are not limited to the following:

- Fabricating your engagement.
      - Being proposed to by someone with dragon breath and a doo rag line
      - Sporting an engagement ring that YOU purchased
      - Just making shyt up.

What say you?

• Dymond

off topic...so did anybody hear KMichelle shout out Sandra on her mixtape? :whistle: I did :coffee:

*jacked for any Road Scowlerz :D
      On August 8, thousands of farmers and activists from across 20 Indian states demonstrated in New Delhi against the Biotechnology Regulatory Authority of India (BRAI) Bill, and demanded an end to GMOs in India. 53-year-old farmer Jaswant Sainhara, standing with his son, proudly held up a placard that read, “Monsanto, Quit India.”

August in Delhi is among the hottest months of the year, with temperatures ranging from 40 to 45 degrees Celsius (104 to 113 Fahrenheit). Yet under the sweltering summer sky, the people whose voices rose together that day knew they were not fighting for their justice alone, but were fighting for the basic human right to safe food.

India seems to have awoken to the dangers of GM crops. In a recent move, the courts here rejected two patent appeals by biotech giant Monsanto, dealing a sizable blow to a company that recoups its research investments in large part via patents.

Monsanto wanted to patent its “Methods of Enhancing Stress Tolerance in plants and methods thereof,” and “A method of producing a transgenic plant, with increasing heat tolerance, salt tolerance or drought tolerance.” But both the Patent Appeals Court and the Intellectual Property Appellate Board rejected the company's claims, saying they involved no “inventive steps” as required in the Patents Act of 1970, and that they offered a “mere application” of already known science.

• OutsidetheBox

I fukks with Caramel the long way. I always been a glutton for punishment. :hahaha:

Bootcampgirl says:

@Strangers, getting my preventive measure shot

:thumbsup:

• LSLHAVGSPJU5in

D. All of the above (connected)

:eek:

Waymenette,,,You tellin me Rufus got alla thee above :eek: Do yall swing :think: Cuzz uh yea, I could have him sweatin in place he aint even know he could sweat from :yes:

Kenya lets me tell her to 'shut up' all the time and that's why I like her :lol:

Who posted the Christian Swingers website earlier?!!?!? :hahaha:

:hahaha: stupid

a doo rag line

Fukk yall okay :rofl: :ghost:

Chan get you ass outta here picking. You forgot you got a baby coming. Dont be marking the blog's kids. :rofl:

• MissHarlem

:rofl: DUBB gonna sit here and font with a straight face :rofl: whew lawd LIES TOLD ON SR

MISS *clap hands* REAL TALK SON YOU DO *clap* TO *clap* MUCH *steebie rat face*

Looka them Injuns. :yes: Gone head on. #activism :woot:

• LSLHAVGSPJU5in

Dymond says:

off topic…so did anybody hear KMichelle shout out Sandra on her mixtape? :whistle: I did :coffee:

No :nono: I will not let you shade big Sista allmightee :nono: She said sweet pearl, not freeze curl...Qwit playin :nono:

GAGIRL yes that is EJ serving in my Gravie
      :eatme: << his werk face

MISS *clap hands* REAL TALK SON YOU DO *clap* TO *clap* MUCH *steebie rat face*

*mops Sobe up off mah keyboard*

:rofl: :rofl: Listen... I LOVE when my kids do this. We seen a baby on Vine doing it. :rofl:

Fukk yall okay :rofl: :ghost:
      Chan get you ass outta here picking. You forgot you got a baby coming. Dont be marking the blog’s kids. :rofl:

I ain't got no chirren on the way, lol (unless GA ain't told me about the outcome of our uhhh, "mishap")....don't put that on me.

• OutsidetheBox

said sweet pearl, not freeze curl

:dead: :dead: BYE.

:newpost:

*jacked
      Prison Break" star Wentworth Miller has just revealed he's a gay man ... in a statement that reads as a giant "F YOU" to Russia.

• Bootcampgirl

Hernandez has been indicted..Career just wasted :facepalm:

• Dymond

I could have him sweatin in place he aint even know he could sweat from
      ---------------------------------

:rolleyes: not errrbody sweats from THAT PLACE like you

MISS *clap hands* REAL TALK SON YOU DO *clap* TO *clap* MUCH *steebie rat face*
      by MissHarlem on Aug 22, 2013 at 3:43 pm
      -----------
      I told you I am on #TEAMDOTOOMUCH with OTB

• http://www.landofpure.net FaylaHasReinstatedBrendenOnTheWhipfinity :whip: BOD(Pending90DayProbationPeriod)

--Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Who posted the Christian Swingers website earlier

:grill:

but whyyyy must i cry in this post my lordt!??? :crying:

• goat76

@Taken You already know what is!

@Miany What's up Sexual Chocolate

@GA What it do Ma!

• OutsidetheBox

Lawd have mercy :rofl: So wait not only do the niggas tell you, "the baby aint mine..dont put that on me.." knowing good and well they went in raw...the daddy of the nigga in querstion dont claim the baby either?!?!?! oh woowwwww :rofl: :rofl:

• goat76

@Diva Here I go!!! :lick: You still got those special lollipops?? lol

MISS *clap hands* REAL TALK SON YOU DO *clap* TO *clap* MUCH *steebie rat face
      -------------
      all that damn clapping :rofl:

*wheezing* :ghost:

• LSLHAVGSPJU5in

FaylaHasReinstatedBrendenOnTheWhipfinity :whip: BOD(Pending90DayProbationPeriod) says:

–Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:
      Who posted the Christian Swingers website earlier
      :grill:
      but whyyyy must i cry in this post my lordt!???

So that was yo ass :rofl: I got swingers on the brain now cuzz of you *see post 191

• LSLHAVGSPJU5in

:rolleyes: not errrbody sweats from THAT PLACE like you

:rofl: Shut up! I am not fat :mad: :rofl:

• Poochie

In America it pays to be white in racist.