Derrick Nesby mugshot

A Louisiana high school teacher and track coach is being held on $1 million bond after he exposed a 16-year-old male student to the HIV virus during sex, police say.

The NY Daily News reports that Derrick Nesby, 37, was arrested after the Terrebonne Parish Sheriff’s Office learned last month about the teacher's inappropriate contact with a student, WWL-TV reported.

Nesby had only worked at H.L. Bourgeois High School for about one year prior to his arrest.

"We can establish the fact that there was an encounter that happened," Terrebonne Parish Sheriff's Chief of Detectives Malcolm Wolfe told WWL-TV. "We continued our investigation where we established more evidence that something did happen, and at that point we got a warrant for his arrest," he added.

Nesby, who is still listed on the school’s website as its freshman boys' track coach, denies the allegations, WWL-TV reports.

Nesby was originally charged with felony carnal knowledge of a juvenile, but investigators upgraded the charges after they learned Nesby has HIV. Authorities added an intentional exposure to HIV charge and doubled Nesby’s bond to $1 million, WWL-TV reported.

Each charge, a felony, carries a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison.

• Teacher posts explicit sex-ed brochures in Grade 7-8 class
  • Man found guilty of having sex with Atlanta woman and not disclosing his HIV status
  • Dentist May Have Exposed 7,000 Patients to HIV, Hepatitis
  • 4th Adult Film Star Diagnosed as HIV Positive
    • San ah make ya dance

Damn parents gonna have to start homeschooling in a min. These teachers are a mess. PEDIS

• Hershey

I'm going to start telling people I'm from damn Wisconsin shyt!

• ButterflyKisses

:no:

• Hershey

Sr baby is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I wanna snatch her! :love:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

Holy God. Praying 4 this young man maybe they cann get him on the c o c ktail that might keep the virus at bay.

• SoNastyandSoRude

Don't take this the wrong way. but a 16 year old knows better.

• SummerBaby

:no: What is up w/so many teachers sleeping w/students?! All these grown & willing folks & they prey on kids.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

The med-c o c ktail

• SoNastyandSoRude

They didn't say he had it .. he was just exposed to the virus..

• http://www.globalcallingsolutions.com zurishay

Another GAY pedophile...coincidence?

• San ah make ya dance

All these grown & willing folks & they prey on kids.
      -------------
      Exactly :no: Shyt is Ridic

:no:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

They're in your child's schools -- from elementary on up through high school. More than half of all teachers are pedophiles. The majority of them are same sex pedophiles. Pedos seek employment that provides easy access to children. Talk to your kids. Kids can easily be persuaded to engage in sex with pedos in exchange for good grades, money, gifts, iPhones, etc.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

@sonasty

I dont agree there are different levels of maturity. And at 16 I dont want to see any child pay for a mistake with their life

I honestly don't have any words for this shyt here :no: mentally drained from all the bullshyt in this world... I don't even watch the news anymore.... I will never have another child :nono: never

• SoNastyandSoRude

And whoever said another GAY pedophile... If you look at statistics you will find more pedo hetero teachers than gay... To be honest i'm sure this wasn't the 16 year olds first rodeo... Sex is out there

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

@SANDRA ROSE
      "They’re in your child’s schools — from elementary on up through high school. More than half of all teachers are pedophiles. The majority of them are same sex pedophiles. Pedos seek employment that provides easy access to children. Talk to your kids. Kids can easily be persuaded to engage in sex with pedos in exchange for good grades, money, gifts, iPhones, etc."

:stop:

Not half! My momma and most of the females in my family are teachers so hold up on that half talk.

But yeah, I agree with everything else you saying tho. :coffee:

• aRoTh

And I bet there are MORE young victims. They'll be coming forward in 3, 2.... :sad:

• SummerBaby

---------------------
      :cosign: A teacher at my kids school was let go & arrested for sexting with a student.

• VDot

:huh: Cut his dack off. Old sick b@stard! I hope that baby doesn't end up with it :no:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

At 16, boys and girls can easily be persuaded to engage in sex with pedos. The gays say kids can't be turned gay. YES THEY CAN. It happens every day. A straight boy will engage in sex with a man for money, an iPhone, etc. The boy usually convinces himself he is not gay. Heterosexual male prisoners engage in homosexual behavior daily. So don't say people can not turn gay.

• VDot

SoNastyandSoRude says:

Don’t take this the wrong way. but a 16 year old knows better.

Know better than what? To not be taken advantage of by someone with power/authority over them?

• SoNastyandSoRude

i hope he doesn't have the virus.. but its so common these days.. My guy bff caught the virus senior year high school...These older men prey on the young guys because the guys their age know they are sick and these young boys dont

• http://youtu.be/Lx58GQtmE50 MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

My computer was freezing so before I read this travesty I have a reply for Unshake from her question to me:

@unshake: I was phone posting in the elevator so forgive me if I said she was wrong like she committed a crime. She looked okay. Didn't deserve to be teased. What I meant was everybody ain’t able to do what they see somebody else do. You have the right to do whatever you want. But also be prepared for it to not turn out the same way. That’s like Sherri Shepherd seeing Nicki Minaj in that mesh top and deciding she wants to wear it. Umm technically she can.. but should she? Is it going to look right :stop: Can you imagine Sherri Shep in a sheer mesh top with her titties out? I can and I am crying at my desk :crying1:

• aRoTh

Sandra says:

:yes: And then they start fighting MENTALLY with themselves. Poor kids.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

At 16, boys and girls can easily be persuaded to engage in sex with pedos. The gays say kids can’t be turned gay. YES THEY CAN. It happens every day. A straight boy will engage in sex with a man for money, an iPhone, etc. The boy usually convinces convinces himself he is not gay. Heterosexual male prisoners engage in homosexual behavior daily. So don’t say people can not turn gay.
      ___________________________

:yes:

That whole "people are born gay" and "no one chooses be gay" is the DUMBEST of the arguments of the gay agenda. Completely discredits them.

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

SoNastyandSoRude says:

Don’t take this the wrong way. but a 16 year old knows better.

• Who Dat

Bourgeois High School

^^^^^^^^^^^^
      ???

• A.J.

Don’t take this the wrong way. but a 16 year old knows better.
      NEGATIVE. The adult knows better!! A 16y/o is a child bottom line.

• San ah make ya dance

:tea:

• SoNastyandSoRude

Exactly.. If she was a 16 year old pregnant girl.. she would be called hot in the azz

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

@USER
      "Don’t take this the wrong way. but a 16 year old knows better.

wonder why they aint calling this 16 year old manchild out for being hot in the ass like would have been said if He was a She."

They aren't because boys can't be "hot in the azz." :nono:

• SoNastyandSoRude

16 year old in SC is a consenting adult

• Who Dat

I am so tired of folks. Like fr fr. :no:

• Ni ni

I used to be against homeschooling but not now. If I had kids, I would probably enroll them in that video school that they show on tv. The only way I see humanity surviving is if people separate by beliefs just like in the bible days and certain sects of today.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

:yes:

• SoNastyandSoRude

Idk bout louisiana tho.. I guess its different strokes (no pun intended). When I was 16 i knew about std's..momma didn't hold back

A.J. says:

Don’t take this the wrong way. but a 16 year old knows better.
      NEGATIVE. The adult knows better!! A 16y/o is a child bottom line.
      :fistbump: :tea:

• Unshakable

@MisTake.......yes, I can.......and I bet my last paycheck she would give Rihanna a run for her money.......or in sherri's case........,a jog for her money.

• Who Dat

From downstairs...that big yt heffa aint homeless. She bonafide live there. Done seen her literally go in her unit. Got a car and everything (prolly fulla dog hair)

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

SoNastyandSoRude says:

i hope he doesn’t have the virus.. but its so common these days.. My guy bff caught the virus senior year high school…These older men prey on the young guys because the guys their age know they are sick and these young boys dont

thats sad because he looks "normal" and as a track coach Im sure he's seen as the epitome of good health. looks older than 37 to me tho :think:

• sassyshe

This is so sad this is why I drill into my son head daily, good touch, bad touch and drill him whenever his mood seems off

• luVn_liFe…

This is a SHAME For God! :no: Just a crying shame.

s/n Jenie how did the conference go about the 7yr old?

• A.J.

In the words of my dead grandmother: FUKK with someone yo own damn age!! Yes ma'am.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

Boy or girl gay or straight these are children. We need to be after these pedophiles and workkng to get them maximum sentencing and or the death penalty rather than arguing about weather CHILDREN should be shouldering part of the blame

This is a SHAME For God! :no: Just a crying shame.
      s/n Jenie how did the conference go about the 7yr old?
      I spoke with the Director this morning and she informed me that they will be moving that lil chick in another class, but if this continues ... I will be forced to move my child to another camp because this child has given me way too many problems. :no:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

SoNastyandSoRude says:
      Don’t take this the wrong way. but a 16 year old knows better.

VDot says:

At 16 their brains are not fully developed. Yes they know better, but knowing better doesn't protect them from being taken advantage of by an older, scheming adult.

• coco creamy

June 3, 2014 at 10:49 am
      __________________________________________________________

Ill be backed locked up, like before. :yes: for threating a man if you ever try it on my lil man EVEEEER :coffee: yep. been there done that and will sleep well after I finish with them :coffee: morning roses. :waves:

• Just Looking

SoNastyandSoRude says:
      Don’t take this the wrong way. but a 16 year old knows better.
      VDot says:
      At 16 their brains are not fully developed. Yes they know better, but knowing better doesn’t protect them from being taken advantage of by an older, scheming adult.
      June 3, 2014 at 11:17 am
      This saddens my heart, GOD for forgive me, but HOPE he is found dead in jail. TTYL

• MissHarlem

People ain't ready for what I have to say however there is nothing new under the sun :coffee:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ ChanStillAintShyt

This is that bs

• aRoTh

looks older than 37 to me tho

:cosign: Maybe his disease is taking its toll on him.

• aRoTh

@Harlem

EYE YAM.

*sits indian style* :popcorn:

• MissHarlem

AROTH :2dance: Heyyyyy hun. :nono: I ain't gonna do it

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

MissHarlem says:

Just say the what you gotta say, Mahatma Gandhi :rolleyes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

Just say the what you gotta say, Mahatma Gandhi

------------

See User already starting.

Pass mic to Harlem. Gon ahead baby.. speak up, just like mama taught you

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

Harlem always posting about how she aint gonna post. ol playing hard to get ass.

• MissHarlem

:eyeroll: :lol:

How bout them Yankees :coffee:

• VDot

MissHarlem says:

People ain’t ready for what I have to say however there is nothing new under the sun :coffee:

Harlem Shake :hug: Let's discuss. We have nothing else going on in here.

• Unshakable

@MsHarlem,

And give us the unedited after dark version

• Wasting time

Didn't we just learn that the NO was a no go when it came to this :no:
      This a shame; a whole state

• JerseyGirl68

Pedophile Teachers: Stop effing with students.

Teenage students who want to have sex with their teachers: Stop f***** your teachers. Just say no and report your teacher to your parents, school administration and the police. Stop being a willing victim in your own sexual abuse. Thank you.

This has been SR Common Sense Public Announcement. Next!

• MissHarlem

USER not always :lol: I'm blunt but bc I'm phone posting I cant get into it anyway. However raising your family keywords your family should be your decision not society's and what is going on in the world. If you do pur generation wouldn't be here :shrug:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Man, I just don't care™ says:

That whole “people are born gay” and “no one chooses be gay” is the DUMBEST of the arguments of the gay agenda. Completely discredits them.

True. In my case I know I wasn't born a lesbian. My first boy crush was Michael Jackson when I was 10. I had other boy crushes, but my sexuality was not allowed to develop normally because I was relentlessly pursued by adult women -- female teachers in my schools who were married to men. Now I have a platform to reach others and I am using it to spread the word that the gay agenda is coming for your children.

• Who Dat

At 16 their brains are not fully developed
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      They not ready for sess either. Dont even know what they doing. Not sure about the gays. But I personally aint eem know how to throw it back til I was 20.

• Wasting time

SAN!!!!
      I've been looking for ya for!
      Hey :waves:
      Just got my tix and trying hard not to :woohoo: down this here isle

• Unshakable

@JerseyGirl,

Some 16 year olds are not developed enough to know that it's wrong. Furthermore, he should
      have known better than to put himself in this situation. I do understand your point of view though. :hug:

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

JerseyGirl68 says:

Pedophile Teachers: Stop effing with students.

This has been SR Common Sense Public Announcement. Next!

but back in ancient Greece.......

grown men have always taken interest in teenage boys & girls and vice versa. I dont know if thts just human nature or what but it happens.

in any case, I know a few guys who :hunching: their teachers and professors in exchange for grades. they werent hardly a victim. not saying THIS is the case since HIV is involved but teenagers do have sex with adults......a lot!

• San ah make ya dance

SAN!!!!
      I’ve been looking for ya for!
      Hey :waves:
      Just got my tix and trying hard not to :woohoo: down this here isle
      ---------------------
      :waves: Bey tixs :crying1: Still aint got mine

• Smonae

:newpost:

• MissHarlem

USER you touching on it :yes: this wasn't as taboo as we like to believe. Not saying it's right just saying there is nothing new under the sun

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

so westboro church is supposed to be protesting Maya Angelou's funeral because she was a "fag enabler" (their words, not mine).

Usually they dont show up but I hope they do just so I can see Oprah go "Miss Sophia" on they ass.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

I was in PSEOP (you go to college while in HS, plus started K a year early so I was a young HS in college classes) My dayum SWIM TEACHER propostioned me. After class I was on my way to locker room. He come up behind me with his SPEEDO on, press his privates (Bird voice) in my byke talmbout good class.

That fool called me (who knows where he got my number) that night. Axin me if'n I ever dated an older man. :huh: I'm like yes, he was 17 :rofl: Teacher laugh like No I mean 40s. I did my bess fcuk outta here and hung up.

I wasn't having nobody's sess and especially not for a gym grade at the community college :facepalm:

• http://youtu.be/Lx58GQtmE50 MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

My first boy crush was Michael Jackson when I was 10. I had other boy crushes,
      Were the others Boy Georgr, Luther Vandross, George Michael? CAUSE if soo…. Listen just point out the patterns :kona:

• http://youtu.be/Lx58GQtmE50 MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

My ability to not do it for the blog is REALLY being tested :pray:

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

oh lawd :casket:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

MisTaken says:

Michael was a little boy when I was 10 and had a crush on him. No one knew he was a pedo back then. :lol:

• OpinionHated

SoNastyandSoRude says:

Don’t take this the wrong way. but a 16 year old knows better.
      -----------------------------------
      A 16 year old is still a child and if this was a 16 year old girl you'd be ready to castrate this dude - sick of the double standard - this is why people stay raping boys and its under-reported..... It is not cool for any adult to phuck the kiddies period.... just cause a teenager may be promiscuous does not mean some randy adult just take advanatge of the opportunity to get some child tail... disgusting...

• lagirl68

This happened in my hometown. So many different variations on this story.

• pointhimout

i hate that teens know full well what they're getting into and this is the typical outcome. sure, im an adult and would never touch anyone 25, so a teen is a definite no go. please stop preying on these kids and date sm1 ur age or a few years above legal.

i agree with #6, but of course, there are laws in place. the hiv thing is another issue in itself. i do, however, wish teachers would leave these students alone. idc how "sexy" u think they are or how mature they look for their age. they're kids and kids are taught to tell, even if it is their friends.

• http://www.swedishsoul.com lovebites

you are so right about that.....Parent talk to your kids. get to know the teachers and the principal in school. Have codewords for them so they know how to get out of that situation.