Happy New Year! A special shout out goes to those of you who have stuck with me since I started my blog journey in 2007.
2020 changed our lives forever, as politicians and globalists figured out how to use fear mongering to control Americans and force their agendas.
Thanks to local lawmakers here in Georgia (Republican and Democrat) who refused to impose draconian restrictions such as lockdowns and mask mandates on Georgia residents.
Georgia is one of a handful of states that remains open during the Corona flu outbreak.
More people died from suicide, drug abuse, alcoholism and loneliness than from the pandemic itself in 2020.
As we say goodbye to 2020 and usher in 2021 with sadness and hope for a brighter future, free from tyranny and oppression, here are Sandrarose.com's most popular posts of 2020.
George Floyd made my Top 10 list twice. Floyd's death, at the knee of a Minneapolis police officer in May, became a flashpoint for Black Lives Matter riots and looting over the summer.
My number 1 most popular post in 2020 will surprise you!
10. Coroner: George Floyd Died from Combined Effects of Coronary Artery Disease and Hypertensive Heart Disease
A Minnesota medical examiner has determined that George Floyd died from the combined effects of Coronary Artery Disease, hypertensive heart disease, and a knee pressed against his neck and back. READ MORE
9. How Keyshia Cole dealt with Nick Cannon showing up 45 minutes late for her talk show (Video)
Keyshia Cole appeared on The Real daytime talk show that aired this week. Keyshia, 38, was there to promote her own talk show, One On One With Keyshia Cole. READ MORE
8. Milwaukee mass shooting gunman made multiple complaints about racism at Miller Coors brewery
A 51-year-old man who went on a shooting spree at Miller Coors brewing company in Milwaukee complained repeatedly to HR about racism and harassment in the workplace. READ MORE
7. Open Post: Future & Lori Harvey are back on the market
Welp, that was quick. After a whirlwind courtship that included all-expenses paid trips to Dubai and exotic island locales, hip-hop's most unlikeliest couple has called it quits. READ MORE
6. Open Post: Pastor Jamal H. Bryant Welcomes a Son
The Rev. Jamal H. Bryant, pastor of DeKalb County's New Birth Baptist Church, welcomed a baby with a church parishioner. Update: This story was debunked. READ MORE
5. Open Post: Did Jeezy really slide into ex-girlfriend Jasmine Sanders' DMs?
Jeannie Mai's fiancee Jeezy has some explaining to do. His ex-girlfriend Jasmine Sanders is tired of Jeezy sliding into her DMs to rekindle their romance. READ MORE
4. George Floyd's fiancee speaks out, says people should forgive cop who killed him
George Floyd, the unarmed Black man who was killed in police custody in Minneapolis on Monday, was a "gentle giant" to those who knew him, says his fiancée. READ MORE
3. Snoop Dogg apologizes for threatening Gayle King After Susan Rice Threatened to Send an Army
Rapper Snoop Dogg reluctantly apologized to television journo Gayle King after Susan Rice, Barack Obama's former national security advisor, warned him to "back off". Rice, 55, warned Snoop to "back the **** off" after the aging rapper threatened King... READ MORE
2. CNN's Don Lemon calls out Oprah, Sean Combs, Drake for ‘sitting in their mansions doing nothing'
CNN anchor Don Lemon called out America's Black, wealthy elite for "sitting in their mansions doing nothing" while cities burned across America. READ MORE
1. Dr. Ben Carson says 98% of coronavirus cases recover and 'we can't operate out of hysteria'
White House coronavirus task force member Dr. Ben Carson says the U.S. government can reopen the country in 3 weeks and the U.S. "can't operate out of hysteria." Carson says that 98 percent of all coronavirus cases will recover. READ MORE