Why is Rihanna Hiding Her Mouth From the Paps?

That B*tch has photos of Rihanna hiding her mouth from the paps — and for good read reason. She has a canker sore (otherwise known as an Aphthous ulcer) on her lip and she doesn’t want you to see it.

Canker sores can be rather unsightly and distressing, particularly to women like RiRi who rely on their looks for their livelihood.

Now the messy ones among us want you to believe she has Herpes Simplex (a cold sore). But I doubt it.

An Aphthous ulcer is a very common, recurrent skin condition that is not contagious like Herpes or MRSA. Almost 10% of the population suffers from Aphthous ulcers — mostly women. The cause is unknown.

If Rihanna does have Herpes, we wonder where she got it?

Looks like Chris is wondering too.

34 Responses to “Why is Rihanna Hiding Her Mouth From the Paps?”

terika83 says:

I never heard of a cold sore that wasn’t herpes…how do you get it then?

mizzdallas says:

She has herpes on her lip….she is trying whatever it takes to keep them chicken heads away from chris she has a tight leash on his azz and she is NOT letting anybody take him away form her so she will do anything….

ckarinwhite says:

…Rhi-Rhi, you can’t put your mouth on any and everything!!…

licia says:

he’s looking at her like ” bish where u get that sh*t from ? ” lmao

taylordior says:

lmaooooo that is nasty! i hope this wasnt photoshopped lol

Daisy says:

Yall are funny. I am so glad I dont suffer from cold sores but I have a gfriend who does and she wont go to work or to the club when she gets one..lol

DivineBrown says:

Only a swab of the affected area can determine if that is herpes or not!

If it looks like a duck…then it’s a duck!

Either way…that joint look nasty!

SMALONE says:

oh well..

licia says:

taylordior Says:

lmaooooo that is nasty! i hope this wasnt photoshopped lol

^^ OMg taylor is so cute.

bloggergirlz says:

regardless of what it looks like or what it is, it’s gross…

whats the purpose of heading outside, but being totally visible inside a club?!

kwallace577 says:

all she had to do was put a scarf around her face like it was cold out. hiding it with her hand is branging MORE attention to it imho.

smdh. OR she could just sat DOWN someplace until it healed over. 3-5 days.

radio looks really confused. i called him radio the other night and my 13yo was like “who the heck is radio momma?” i told her…and she was like yall are soooo WRONG for that.

Nina says:

Wondering why she didn’t cover it up in the club…

teecee says:

rhi rhi buy some stuff at wal mart my grand mother used camphor oil and u can buy some canfoflic sp ?. lol its winter and people get cold sores.

yvonne79 says:

@Nina…she was TOO twisted to remember to cover it up!!!

teecee says:

camphorflic ?

pinky2083 says:

I wouldn’t have even went outside..

CaliGirlinGA says:

Last week Sandra said: “So from here on out the only time you will see Rihanna on my blog is when she’s actually doing something worth talking about.”

…and, ummm, what is she doing that’s worth talking about? Let’s keep it moving…next.

Shauny says:

LMAO at that 3rd picture. My manager is over here like what is going on. I couldn’t even hold it in.

That thang looks disgusting. I am glad to have never had cold sores.

Naima says:

I am surprised she is being photographed, I swore that she hired paparazzi to take pics of her uninteresting behind, but I guess not.

Smokie says:

Whatever it is, apparently, it wasn’t nearly as important as going to the club.

I can’t imagine why she didn’t stay behind closed doors during this OUTBREAK????

Charles says:

She has to do something to keep her dl man

coaretained says:

COsigning with Caligirl

KAT says:

lmao @ how chris is looking in that last pic!

goat76 says:

Co-sign Cali………..Damn Sandy you couldn’t make it a whole week…………Do you really want Glaze them doughnuts now…….

DivineBrown says:

A dark-skinned male friend of mine had one FOR what seemed like weeks. Super Herpe or something… You couldn’t help but stare at it when you talked to him.

When it finally healed it left a bright pink mark on his lip. So nasty…

keely107 says:

LMAO @ Breezy’s side eye!

Mississippi16 says:

I get cold sores and have since i was a little girl. This may be TMI… but an old lady told me once that when i get a cold sore then i need to take a laxative and that’s what her mom would give them when they were young.

So if one pops up, it’s Abreva medicine and a lax for me.

lialin says:

lmao chris brown is looking like wtf?!

Toi says:

Cold sore, herpes – whatever. She really needs a touch up. It’s bothering me that her hair looks like a month from seeing a professional haircare consultant.

I’m done.

Krysi J says:

O my!

Chris is looking like – “back da fukk up, u getting a little too close, don’t touch me.”

That last pic is TOO much!!! :D

Thats a cold sore aka Herpes simplex = she’s human just like everyone else, she is not immune to viruses because she’s a pop star and just because she has one does not mean people should go making shyt up (or making diseases up in this case) to make it seem like she is any different.

MsAmour22 says:

Sandra, you’re in denial. Being a nurse, you know deg on well that canker sores never form on the outside of the mouth or lip, it forms specifically on the inside of the mouth and is not contagious. Rihanna clearly has herpes simplex virus (HSV-1) on her lip.

crystal says:

Looks like a cold sore to me also. But i need to swab it and send it out to the lab to be sure. Just hope that it is type 1 and not type2. There is now a study that you can also have type 1 on the vulva area. A sore is a sore and that needs to be addressed with a Rx.