CAUGHT ON TAPE: Beyonce Lip Sync Slip Up!!

We told you that Beyonce lip syncs most of her songs due to the fact that she’s out of shape and tends to lose her breath a lot. But we never really had sufficient evidence to prove our case until now!

Peep this video of Beyonce’s last performance in London last night. She brought pop icon George Michael onstage to perform a duet of her song “If I were a Boy.”

Watch Bey’s face at the 35 second mark as she realizes she FORGOT to sing along with the track!

She tries to play it off by mouthing the words but TOO LATE! The mic is nowhere near her mouth!! You can clearly hear Bey’s voice as she LOOKS DOWN in shame!

It feels great to be vindicated for once! :D

37 Responses to “CAUGHT ON TAPE: Beyonce Lip Sync Slip Up!!”

BLACKBARBIE404 says:

LOL @ SANDRA… YOU A TRIP!

WE ALL KNOW BEYONCE CAN SANG……

dallas214 says:

Im with you Sandra! I love Bee but people act like she can do noooo wrong! About 90% of the time she is lip sync to a pre recorded track….glad somebody called her out….

Daisy says:

Never liked that song.

Not feeling her stage outfit/costume!

Her hair is cute and wind blown!

I know Princess RihRih walked around somewhere looking fly yesterday Sandra..lol PICS please! Thanks!

Naima says:

Can’t see the video but obviously she uses pre recorded tracks, I am sure its hard to sing on key and jiggle at the same time. Whats Keyshia Cole’s excuse, she stands still and still off key.
    Sandra you ever heard of moderation, instead of various celebs you do the same folk over and over again. Where is Rihanna, she forgot to notify the paparazzi of her daily outings?

ontaya brooks says:

Alright Auntie you win she is not perfect and Obama is not what who we thought he was dang.

ontaya brooks says:

“not who we thought he was dang”

mizzdallas says:

I never like that song neither daisy! I wonder who is holding her yaki hair-weave since Kelly is gone now…? Is Angie still the purse handler..? I have questions and no answers…

ELove says:

@Naima
    That was a Very Nice LOW-BLOW towards Keyshia!!! LMAO

lovejoy1 says:

OK ontaya- It’s time to give B a rest and post about somebody else we can talk about….

SANDRA STOP GOOGLING OR YOUTUBING BEYONCE ALL DAY AND GIVE US NEWS ABOUT SOMEBODY ELSE…

Please we tired of commenting on one person all day…
    lmao at myself- my @ss should be working..lol

I still love ur site……

mizzdallas says:

@naima

I heard that KeyKey live performances have gotten better, I heard this from a friend who saw her in concert, so i d/k the juror is still out on that until I see her perform, she sound like a screeeeecccching cat, no ma’m I listen to your cds!

mizzdallas says:

Where is Charles today? and Sandra is Purepices banned? she has been MIA!!!

Naima says:

mizzdallas,
    you can’t trust Key Key fans, they know no better. MJB is there reference for great vocals.

Anna says:

Maybe she was star struck, it’s George Michael.

spongebobfan says:

mizzdallas,

*******************************************
    LMAO
    Cold as ICE

i like keycole’s heartbreak songs but i saw her on the BET awards like 2yrs ago….ooo chillllllld

attorneymom says:

Hey Anna and Mizzdallas, how are you doing today??

Where’s Bird??

masonmom says:

lol! keyshia is too hood to dance! bey paid her dues and she aint got to prove nothing to nobody…since 15 in her stilettos she been struttin in this game!

spongebobfan says:

omg not that Horribly written song, has anyone actually listened to the lyrics in Diva?? smh

iscream says:

I don’t think Keyshia is a great live singer.. & I Love MJB so there :=P

Can’t see video but I’m sure Bey lip sings in concert. If paying fans don’t care why should I. But it seems most big name people who put on big shows do it. Madonna, Britney, Janet. Of course not Mary. Lol

& I still say Justin holds down the best HBO MSG live show.

coaretained says:

who DON’T lip sing??
    @ mizzdallas
    alas… purepisces was banneded. Long ago.. so long ago I forgot why..

Naima says:

Divas is horrible, what Diva will even mix the term hustler with what she does. Can you imagine Diana Ross affliating herself with pimps and hustlers in the 70s

jazi65 says:

LOL finally got busted! Now if we can just get rid of those………….DAM WIND MACHINES!

Anna says:

attorneymom Says:

Hey Anna and Mizzdallas, how are you doing today??

Where’s Bird??

~~~~~~~~~
    Hey Attorneymom. I have noticed that Bird has been limiting her comments lately.

Daisy says:

Bird is out of work so she is in and out. I believe that would be the reason she is not ona s much.

KeyCo may not be the BEST live singer but like MJB she is a REAL person and has REAL emotions and people can relate to them!

Rihanna doesnt have to pay the RAZZI dont get mad at her cause the CAMERA LOVES her!

coaretained says:

21 I love me some Bey.. but I hate those wind machines as well. And I agree with whomever said it on a separate post… she needs to take some jiz from Jigga and give that man some babies.

I’m just saying…

daninicole says:

Where is Iyonah? I know she would be hot about this post! LOL!
    I love Bey! She puts on a great show! I mean if she has some back up in order for her to dance or catch her breath, then so be it!

PAGESINADIARY says:

is this get beyonce day?

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

SHE WASN’T SINGING # THE 35 SECOND MARK HE WAS, SO HOW IS SHE CAUGHT? SHE HAS LIVE BACKGROUND SINGERS, SO AGAIN HOW WAS SHE CAUGHT LIP SYNCHING? IT WAS DUET, SHE’S USED TO SINGING HER OWN SONG, WHY WOULDN’T SHE BE MOUTHING THE WORDS. SANDRA YOU ARE BEYOND MESSY. GREAT TO SEE GEORGE MICHAEL ON STAGE AGAIN PERFORMIMG.

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

I THINK IT IS PAGESINDIARY., I THINK IT IS. I SAID BEFORE SANDRA HELP BRYONCE STAY ON POPULARITY LISTS YET COMPLAIN WHEN THEY SEE HER ON THEM.

pointhimout says:

sandra, ur reaching. lol. how many times have we heard tracks with background vocals? the artist really would be outta breath if they tried to sing along with every piece of the song. when i first heard ‘rock da boat’ by aaliyah, i was like aint no way she can sing that live and do every piece cuz lead/background vocals were so close or overlapping sometimes.

ur funny.

MUNCHOSGIRL Says:
    SHE WASN’T SINGING # THE 35 SECOND MARK HE WAS

***********************************************************

I guess Beyonce Stans really are tone deaf. That is clearly Beyonce singing at the 34 second mark and not any background singer. Plus, background singers don’t even sing at that point in the song.

mizzdallas says:

Hey! Attorneymom

Sandra bring Purepices back..?

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

SANDRA WOULD YOU TAKE YOUR HATE BEYONCE BLINDERS OFF GEORGE WAS SINGING BOO. HE HAS THE MIC TO HIS MOUTH AND HE IS SINGING. I AM A FAN OF BOTH BUT I CAN SEE AND HEAR PROPERLY. YOUR GOES SO STRONG THAT IT IS PLAYING TRICKS ON YA! OR MAYBE YOU JUST WANT TO FOOL THE MASSES.

KaraZ says:

Sandra I go on vacation and come back and we’re still bashing this overexposed mildly talented woman with heifer like tendencies and thighs? Come on!

Don’t like her as an artist. but I’m loving this look on her.

iscream says:

Uhm Munch

You’re right and I am not a stan.

JustSayin says:

Try again…The voice you hear at 35 is indeed her..But it’s her on the background track..Her mic is clearly on and she is singing..not lip syncing..you can hear her faintly say “yeah” @ 33 when the mic is away from her..Next!!

JustSayin

whyohwhy says:

The wind helps her stay cool while she’s rocking it on stage! What is wrong with people? Beyonce is a legend, only legends get talked about like this even when you have seen the proof she can sing live, and can perform also..

This is not Rihanna, Britney, or Ciara we talking about, it’s Beyonce and y’all know, even the haters, that she can work a stage!! She may sometime need a little help; but ole girl be working them legs (she did not get them scars walking around thinking she pretty)and vocal cords…

Go Beyonce!

mimi08 says:

Fake heffa…and yall fake too. I wouldn’t matter how much somebody can sing, if that was somebody else caught lip synching, yall would roast the hell outta them.

She was so busy hamming it up for that white man (whose gay by the way, lol) that she forgot to sing her damn line, but bytch..that’s why she fell down the damn stairs. She gets too caught up in her own hype.

Clearly she was lip synching.