Kourtney Kardashian Gets Extensions

Kim Kardashian’s pregnant sister Kourtney got her extensions tightened up in a black salon in L.A. yesterday. These Kardashian chicks really do think they’re black don’t they?

Kourtney is very happy with the finished product. Yes, I did think all that was really their hair until today. I learned something new.

Photos: Faded Youth

29 Responses to “Kourtney Kardashian Gets Extensions”

Anna says:

So getting extensions means you want to be or think you are black? I missed that memo.

flyqtnva says:

When they were on Wendy Williams Khole & the linebacker both said they PREFER SEW INS ….. but i didnt know they went to black salons… :rofl:

Divinebrown says:

They talk about their hair extentions on the show all the time. They dont even try to hide it. All of them have weave. ALL! They always talk about how expensive it is.

Kim’s weave is the biz!

flyqtnva says:

i meant Kourtney & the linebacker

Divinebrown says:

Kim’s weave is the biz!

Divinebrown says:

sorry for the Double post…

HouStar says:

Why does she have to want to be black? How about at least she supports black owned businesses… geez…

Anna says:

flyqtnva Says:

i meant Kourtney & the linebacker
    ~~~~~~~~~
    I didn’t even notice your C-error. Khloe is the line backer. LOL.

masonmom says:

speaking of hair i recently decided to go au natural and did a semi-bc, technically not becuz i cut my hair short for summer. so now im totally bald and rockin the waves wit my “solange” cut! im soooo lovin it and definitely feelin myself. i welcome all natural tips from my natural diva’s and product reviews. keep me motivated as i end up in the twa stage!

LadyJustice says:

plenty of people wear tracks sandra, not just blacks. we made it popular of course, but EVERY race wears them.

this is nothing new though. everyone knows the k sisters wears tracks. im getting me some soon! i cant wait :D

Anna says:

Watching Designing Women in the 80’s we all knew what a hair piece, extension/wig was from white ppl. They never hid the fact they wore them, it’s just black folks that like to put down others for wearing them.

whatdoesitmatter says:

@ masonmom

Ms. Jessie’s hair products are really good if you want to define your natural curls. It’s good for twisting too. I order it from a salon in Brooklyn. Google it because they also have videos on their site for tips on styling natural hair.

masonmom says:

thanx, a salon not too far from me in md sells missjessie’s products. i got the buttercreme and rapid recovery. my co-worker is actually goin to NY next week to their salon. their expensiiivvve!

Krysi J says:

you mean WEAVE!

whatdoesitmatter says:

I KNOW!!!! I saw the fee just to make an appt.

Anna says:

whatdoesitmatter Says:

I KNOW!!!! I saw the fee just to make an appt.
    ~~~~~~~
    If someone has a fee just to make an appt they are not playing and don’t pay the mtg. by walk ins.

masonmom says:

yea miss jessie aint no joke! silkeners are $300 and i can only imagine how much for her other services wit a $75 deposit to even make the appt. phks dat! im lookin for a good conditioner!

flyqtnva says:

@Anna
    lmao @ c-error < that was cute play on words

Daisy says:

@mason I use to use Mrs Jessies I LOVED it! Smells so GOOD. You can also try a product called be curly

miamore73 says:

I think it’s cause they’re Armenian. Do Armenian people have a thicker grader hair like we do vs. the average white girl?

flyqtnva says:

@masonmom

a great conditioner is MAYO & 100% VIRGIN OLIVE OIL…mix it up put on hair for one hour..no heat…rinse out really good…u can even rewash…your hair will thank you..also good for little girls with natural..i have no problem doing my 5 year olds hair….it makes it very very easy to comb

intensemocha says:

SO WILL THERE BE A CAMPAIGN FOR ALL THE WHITE WOMEN TO WEAR THEIR NATURAL HAIR AND LEAVE THE WEAVE ALONE

I SWEAR WE GIVE BLACK WOMEN BACKLASH CONSTANTLY FOR SHIAT MUTHERFUGGERS BEEN DOING WAY BEFORE US-LOL

THE HATE IS HILARIOUS

AND THE REASON WHY SANDRA POSTED SHE THINKS SHE BLACK

BECAUSE AMERICA WOULD HAVE EVERYONE BELIEVE THAT ONLY “BLACK WOMEN” GET EXTENSIONS-THAT’S WHY……

AND WHITE HAIR SALONS ALSO DO EXTENSIONS-SHE CAN GO WHERE SHE WANT BUT THE SERVICE WOULD PROBABLY COST MORE THERE-EVERYBODY KNOWS PEOPLE WITH MONEY ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A DISCOUNT-LOL

flyqtnva says:

THOSE OF YOU USING MRS JESSIES please please please..check your labels…u dont want anything on your hair with MINERAL OIL in it….or parafinium liquidum..which is still mineral oil…just because its expensive doesnt make it good…..it stuff u got in your kitchen, in the fridge that will condition your hair just fine

masonmom says:

thnx ladies, im keeping my notes in my new natural journey notebook, lol. im gonna document my progress for a whole year! im excited.

aqtpie says:

She looks pretty and she may get them for the fullness!

Anna says:

aqtpie Says:

She looks pretty and she may get them for the fullness!
    ~~~~~~~~
    She may get them for the fullness but also the length, she has rocked her own hair on the show and it hits her collar bone.

2thick4u says:

Why are you shocked that they get weaves?

Black people aren’t the reason hair manufactering is a billion dollar industry.

Hell we all buying weave :) !!! If you got the money…spend it honey on a good hair piece :) !!!

omina-homina says:

but can she grow and rock an afro? let me see her do that.