Dwyane Wade’s ‘Unstable’ Wife Taken Into Custody

Dwyane Wade and his mother arriving at the Cook County courthouse yesterday

There has been a new development in the Dwyane Wade divorce case that casts doubt on Siohvaughn Wade’s allegations against Wade and Gabrielle Union.

As you know, the estranged wife of the Miami Heat superstar filed court documents accusing Wade of making out with his jump off Gabby Union in front of the couple’s two sons.

Wade struck back saying his former wife is delusional and unstable, among other things. Well, it is now beginning to look like Siohvaughn might be a crazed woman scorned who is using her two sons to get back at Wade and Union.

Dare I say that I was wrong about Union after all?

Here’s what we know so far:

Siohvaughn Funches was served with a warrant and arrested for contempt of court when she showed up at the Daley Center shortly after 11 a.m. this morning.

Funches arrived at the courthouse with $10,000 in hand to pay for her bond, and she was released an hour later.

The judge in the case, Marya Nega, issued the warrant Monday, saying she was tired of Funches’s antics and what she called a pattern of behavior by Siohvaughn Funches throughout the course of the divorce proceedings.

“When things don’t go according to Mrs. Wade’s way all of a sudden the phone’s turned off,” said Nega, when Wade’s attorney claimed she couldn’t reach her. The judge also said Siohvaughn was “beginning to spiral out of control.”

Siohvaughn, who clearly feels a sense of entitlement, has defied other court orders in the past.

For example, Nega said, Siohvaughn Wade has not followed an order to make sure the couple’s two children talk to their father every day. Nega also noted the children were not at their Chicago school last week to be picked up by Dwyane Wade’s sister as the judge had ordered.

The judge said her main concern was what the couple’s ongoing divorce was doing to the children and suggested she may order custody be given to Dwyane Wade.

“Maybe it’s time for the kids to go live with Dad for a month or two,” the judge said.

Source: CBN

172 Responses to “Dwyane Wade’s ‘Unstable’ Wife Taken Into Custody”

Bernadine from Waiting to Exhale: “Just never get fuc.king married.”

tampa813 says:

I only feel for the kids going thru this bs. Hope they work it out for the kids sake.

CivilEngineer says:

She’s working hard to get those kids taken away…smh

lacountrygirl says:

As crazy as my ex was, he was always just sane enough to show up for court. I was praying he would miss a day too. Girl, you better 1) Go to court and 2) Don’t piss off the judge. :nono:

mirsmommy says:

If she is that unstable, and spiraling out of control, I hope she has real family and friends that will get her the help she needs.

CivilEngineer says:

Maybe she needs a break from them :shrug: I thought she sounded delusional in the other post…this only adds fuel

lacountrygirl says:

CivilEngineer says:

She’s working hard to get those kids taken away…smh
    _________________________

That judge sounds aggravated. Wade is going to be getting the kids for a minute.

BeautifulBliss says:

Wow. I can understand she’s hurt,but now she’s just going crazy.
    Sad. She’s going to end up losing those kids.
    How’s she going to feel when Gabby is around them all the time b/c she wanted to act a fool in court and elsewhere?
    smh.

@BIRD
    “I guess she’s not going to be satisfied until Gabby is raising her kids full time. But then again, if Gabby actually wanted kids she would have had some by now. She’s probably praying wifey gets her head right.

Yup…

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

Sivoughn :argue: with the judge could cost you custody…and then you could end of up with little or no alimony payments and NO CHILD SUPPORT. Better slow your roll and cooperate.

I would hate to see the wife of the millionaire’s youth (before he got rich) get kicked to the curb without a fair amount of aforementioned money.

Good Luck Mrs. Wade

Cinderella says:

If Siovaughn wanted “revenge”, she should have walked with her head high oblivious to Dwyane’s and Gabby’s relationship and relish in the fact that without a pre-nup she gets half or almost half of his earnings and properties.

KrayZKat says:

I agree. Siohvaugh seems to need a break so she can deal with whatever issues she’s going through – maybe get some therapy. My heart goes out to the children and only the children because they are the INNOCENT victims in this debacle.

MzNisha2u says:

um… gots to be more careful. the sad part is, is MANY women in the world that put a no good negro who has made it clear they no longer want them in place of their children. i mean really, when could she possibly have time to be a MOTHER, to embrace her children and to shelter them from this already over rated public divorce?! she aint got none cause she too busy trying to make Wade and unions lyfe miserable but only muckn hers up in the process… #thatsisall

Krysi J says:

SMH……….. Sivoughnn trippen. :nono:

shannon04 says:

She’s not unstable..she’s still mad as hell, hurt, embarrassed among other things. She is letting her emotions and everything else she had with him get in the way of her remaining sane and coming out on top. Where are her real friends and family to shake some sense into her- snap her back into reality and tell her to shape up?? Please help her because this is getting sad.

dcwife1622 says:

I called her crazy a few months ago and got into a damn e-fight.

Her childhood friend(in a sworn statement) told the story of how she paid for an apartment for her boyfriend (andre) and how he gave her Chlamydia and she lied and said Dewayne gave it to her. Then she had to come clean becuase Dewayne tested negative. She needs to have a mental evaluation ASAP. I feel sorry for the boys…

yesindeedio says:

I am really hoping the best for these kids. Gabriel is still without scruples and is being who she is…a Hollywood Harlot (good luck with that career). My heart goes out to Sioh though. The woman is in the middle of a meltdown and instead of Wade trying to make this whole thing easier for her, he is trying to kick her when she is down. When is the court going to assign a guardian ad litem to these kids? Wade can’t think it’s healthy for those kids to be around the tramp that he left his wife for ESPECIALLY now. He should try to bring the tramp in later AFTER the divorce business is taken care of.

Ms.kaylamomma says:

What a mess! Do better.

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

hey CHB!
    Gabby said she was ahppy with her dog so she dont want kids full time!

Krysi poo you have mail

yesindeedio says:

P.S. She is not any more unstable that any other woman who loses her husband whom she loves and thought loved her. She is not any more unstable than any other person who built their life around their man and family structure. She supported him everything he did. Went to the game. Did what she should have done and he left her anyway. Their marriage wasn’t perfect by a long shot, but I think she is getting a bad wrap in this whole situation though. She was there for him and so was her family. If he was going to end it, he could do a better job of doing it with dignity in tact for both parties.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Man… this is a NO WIN situation for D. Wade. More than likely he will lose custody no matter what Hoevaughn does. AND he will wind up paying millions upon millions in extortion…”alimony.”

He should have bought a “shell” company over seas and appoint a relative as CEO, like Kobe did with his father and his “ownership” (LOL) of a foreign basketball league.

shannon04 says:

@dcwife1622…It’s a shame that she did that and lied about the std. She does need to have that mental evaluation.
    It’s also a shame that she paid for an apartment for a grown man and thats where she got that std, but it just goes to show that they both were doing sneaky s*#t. The husband and the wife both trifling…..

flsun99 says:

This is sad. I hate the kids are going through this ugly mess. Siovaughn needs some time to get it together. I believe the kids need to spend the summer with Daddy. Where are freaking girlfriends to say “B*tch it’s over, get that money and live yo life! Do you because he’s def doing him!!!”

dcwife1622 says:

@DC WIFE 1622
    “I think DeWayne Wade is getting a bad rap! Point Blank period. Siovaughn was cheating on this damn man and paying rent for her BF in Miami with his got d@mn money. I guess folks will always side with the wife even if they are the cheaters…..SMDH”

:preach:

Tell em’!!!
    **although most people don’t seem to be on her side in here**

mirsmommy says:

__________________________________________________________

:lol: That’s exactly what I said. It really doesn’t seem like she has any friends or family in her corner. It seems like she’s battling these issues alone.

shannon04 says:

@yesindeedio …I agree with you on that. That’s the same thing I told my ex, it’s all about how you end things with someone that you had a life with. Especially after all that time, people should have morals and learn how remain decent.

KaraZ says:

SioVAUGHN, you are not a white woman, don’t let the money fool you.

attorneymom says:

@Siohvaughn, Dwayne Wade is not oxygen or God. You do not need him to breath. Collect the child support, alimony and let him go. You are becoming undone and are about to lose custody of your children and the child support.

shannon04 says:

D Wade is getting a bad rap, but what % of it is of hos own doing?? Yes, she has done some pretty bad things, but is it just her that did bad? Or is it the both of them that did bad???

crzasallgetout says:

She needs to MOVE ON!!

tampa813 says:

Gabby probably real nervous right about now.

shannon04 says:

Sorry for the typos….I meant to say “his own doing”

KrayZKat says:

—————————————————–
    @Shannon, the things you mentioned can cause instability, can’t they? If any of us let’s our emotions get out of hand and in the way of living our lives, can’t we become unstable?. That show, Snapped, shows these kinds of women all the time. This reminds me of a woman in prison by the name of Betty Broderick who couldn’t handle her husband’s affair and broke into he and his new wife’s home and killed them both while they were in bed.

BTW, I’m not saying Siohvaughn doesn’t have a right to be upset.

@TAMPA
    “Gabby probably real nervous right about now.”
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Nervous about what? D. Wade getting the children or Siovaughn trying to poison her or something?

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

@Brown…Heeeyyyy!!! Civil’s new profile pic is very handsome. Don’t you agree?

Krysi J says:

————————————————————————-

yea…………she can’t give the people amo to take her kids!! She’s on that dumb shyt now, its time for her to bow out for the sake of her kids and sanity before they throw her azz in a mental institution!!

Dear Siohvaughn,

If you care to read this I just ask that you take heed to my advice. Though I seriously feel your pain, and I know that you are hurt, I have to say that you’ve gon overboard. Don’t let this man break your heart, divorce you, take your kids AND your dignity. What will you have left? You are on a rampage and it simply took strategic steps and in order to stay sane you have to make them with the strength in your mind….you’re heart in this will do you no earthly good. Let it good. I’m sure you’re intentions were not always spiteful, but now you have caused the tables to turn on yourself. Don’t give Dewayne the satisfaction nor Gabrielle any power over your ability to forgive and move on. Forget highschool, forget all you’ve been thru, forget how far the 2 of you had come together………its time to face reality and let go. You need your kids, they need to be around to tell you everything is going to be okay, you need them for encouragement……don’t lose everything and go thru this alone.

still on your side,

Krysi J.

@KRAY Z KAT
    “This reminds me of a woman in prison by the name of Betty Broderick who couldn’t handle her husband’s affair and broke into he and his new wife’s home and killed them both while they were in bed.”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

Wasn’t she released recently? Maybe she was denied for parole or something. I know I remember that name coming up fairly recently.

crzasallgetout says:

@krayz
    I love Betty!! IT took like two trials to convict her though. And Siovaughn is not her. lol. Betty truly helped him get through law school right? I totally see how she snapped….Wade’s wife should’ve expected this sorta. It happens everyday. She needs to move on….collect her money first though

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Yes CHB i do, although I prefer the close ups better :wink:

shannon04 says:

@KrayZKat…you’re right that can cause one to become unstable. I see your point. I was speaking on it from experience and a little from the perspective of women being angry, upset and just overall being mad as hell.
    Seems like she’s stable but she is letting her anger and all of her other emotions get the best of her. When you do that, the situation/ other person has control of you and youre not thinking or acting straight. Everything you think and do becomes irrational and youre constantly going off of “that situation” the emotion behind it alone is what will make you act a dam* fool.

tampa813 says:

@man, nervous bout DWade getting his kids fulltime. She don’t seem like the type who wants that responsibility.

SnootyPooty1 says:

Am I missing something here SHE contracted an STD from another man… Not only did she contract it she blamed it on him knowing she has slept with someone else…
    NO one knows what was going on in their marriage and why he left but because he is a NBA player its his fault. men and women fall out of love and it takes two people to make a relationship work. I refuse to stay in a relationship with someone who does not want me. He should not have to stay in a marriage just because she was with him before he made it to the NBA…

VIBABY says:

Please get it together Sionvncbxmzx. I understand the anger/hurt but you should have just burned his clothes or something…..dont lose your babies over a ninja.

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

Brown, Civil should do a close up of his lips like yours :love:

KrayZKat says:

@Man – I don’t really know. I haven’t heard her name for quite some time.

@crzasallgetout – Of course, I know Siohvaughn isn’t Betty, but that doesn’t mean Siohvaughn couldn’t do the same thing. I don’t know b/c I don’t know her. I was using Betty as an example of how people can go off if pushed too far. Yes, she did help her husband get through law school. A lot of women help their husbands get through school only to have him abandon her, but that doesn’t mean they go off and murder their former husband and/or wife.

mirsmommy says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@TAMPA
    “Gabby probably real nervous right about now.”

______________________________________________

Both.

CivilEngineer says:

Thanks @Corp & BROWN…I thought it was a close-up :shrug:

crzasallgetout says:

@Snooty
    Exactly!! Women get hurt and left everyday so what makes Sio special?? Laugh at his azz when you’re cashing that check. I hope the judge in the case she has against Gabby laughs in her face. Suing the mistress is nuts IMO. You just seem bitter when you do that. The wife STILL has your man.

crzasallgetout says:

oops wife=other woman

CivilEngineer says:

VIBABY says:

————————————————————
    :rofl: @ that name!!

crzasallgetout says:

@krazy
    I was agreeing with you. :)

SnootyPooty1 says:

~~~~~~~
    Right. You can’t make someone love/like you. She should have left long ago while her dignaty was still in tact. She made herself look bad but has been trying so hard to push the blame on him. There are good men out there just like there are good women out there, the problem is it only takes one mate to make that man/woman turn into somebody ugly for the next person. Glad Wade is being mature about all this.

qtipthecat says:

I feel this woman’s pain. I think most women have been through this whether it be a husband or boyfriend, but she needs to suck it up and get over it for the sake of her kids. I would never let any man and his jumpoff come between me an my kids.

KrayZKat says:

————————————————–
    Absolutely! If she doesn’t get help and she continues to let this eat her up, she’ll be in a world of trouble. I’d hate to see her lose her babies permanently. I mean, I sympathize with her, but then again, what can she do? D has moved on and doesn’t want her.

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

VIBABY HAVE I TOLD YOU LATELY HOW MUCH I HATE YOU!

SangriaSugar says:

I feel for the children…both of them as parents need to realize that they are not looking out for the best interests of their children.

@TAMPA 813
    “nervous bout DWade getting his kids fulltime. She don’t seem like the type who wants that responsibility.”
    _______________________________________________________________________________

Please, she couldn’t care less. Wade is about to sign a $135 MILLION dollar contract. Please believe and understand neither of them are going to be taking care of those kids. They will be hiring a “nanny” or Wade’s mammy (or another relative) will be paid to take care of them kids.

SnootyPooty1 says:

@crzasallgetout…. I am confused to why people feel he owes her something I understand her pain most women have been cheated on. But she has kids to be concern her with. Being with someone before they make it does not mean they are going to stay with you unfortunately thats not how life works. I dont want a man who does not want me, husband or not. Move on life is too precious to be crying over spilled milk. She is getting a lot more than most women who husbands have left them. Go spend that money and focus on your kids.

KrayZKat says:

crzasallgetout – Oh, I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to sound like I was attacking you. :oops:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

I hope the judge takes all of her antics into consideration when determining how much Wade should pay for making the mistake of marrying this woman.

shannon04 says:

I’m sure he married her because he loved her. I’m sure things were different then, they produced children. Things are just ugly now.

qtipthecat says:

She should be grateful that he has money. It is a whole lot worse when a broke as.s man humiliates you like this. I know from experience. It’s worse.

What am I missing???

Why does everyone keep saying they feel her pain and she all heartbroken?? Didn’t SHE cheat? Didn’t she use hHER HUSBAND’S money to pay for ANOTHER man’s apartment? Didn’t she get an STD, lie about how she got it and got caught in the lie?

Cinnamon Kisses says:

Dayum…….she maybe hurt BUT it aint shyt worth losing the kids. NOW she is showing her azz. ANNNNNND she pissed the judge off. I would say phuck d wade and gabby and alla thee other hoez. I need my kids.

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Bye Fam!

@ Sangria
    Ooh damn, I didnt read all that. I guess you reap what you sow. Nevermind.

Bye Brown!

KrayZKat says:

What am I missing???

—————————————-
    Well, in this case, I guess that old saying, “You reap what you sow” comes into place.

crzasallgetout says:

@Snooty
    That’s how I feel. I don’t feel he owes her anything but she’ll get money because of the kids. AGAIN, people get left all the time. Nothing is iron clad. I’m married and if my husband left me be it for another woman or because he fell out of love with me then so be it. I’ll be hurt but I’m not going to go insane or sue the other woman. THat’s stupid. I knew a lady that went through hell and high water to keep her husband that KEPT cheating on her. She’d follow him to the girls house and wait outside. He still cheated and she was mad at the woman and not him. He had to DIE in order to get away from her. :rofl: ok that was mean but he did die. You can’t force someone to love you.

shannon04 says:

@qtipthecat…I was never married to him…but ohh I know what it feels like to have some BS done to me and – I had put yrs into the relationship with this guy. There would be days I would just wake up mad as Hell.

@SANGRIA SUGAR
    “What am I missing???

So how is SHE heartbroken?? She was doing dirt too. So all they did was cancel each other out. Its time to let this damn ship sail!!!”
    ______________________________________________________________________________

I thought D. Wade didn’t even get with Gabby until after a Private Eye he hired told him his “wife” was a skank and fuggin that other dude!

I guess if you are young black male you are guilty until proven innocent. :shrugs:

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

If people disagree with this concept they shouldn’t get married.

I don’t understand why everyone doesn’t see it this way. :confused:

SnootyPooty1 says:

@Anna.. Yeah when she saw the dynamics in the relationship had changed thats when she should of took a closer look at their marriage. Besides she was sleeping with someone else so she must of have not been to concerned about her marriage or working on it contracting a STD from someone else and blaming your husband is not a smart move….

crzasallgetout says:

I don’t feel sorry for HER I do feel sorry for the kids having to deal with this mess. I don’t do sympathy of dumb shiat.

@CHB
    “Does he owe her anything? In my opinion yes, why not? Martial assets should be split down the middle HALF of EVERYTHING. The same goes for a woman, if she marries a man with no prenup…he should be entitled to HALF OF ALL HER ASSETS.

If people disagree with this concept they shouldn’t get married.

I don’t understand why everyone doesn’t see it this way. ”
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Um… prolly because one person EARNED it and the other didn’t. I think that has something to do with it.

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

@crzasallgetout—WOW :blink: at #71 comment. So, that means the other woman he was cheating with probably got nothing. And the wife got whatever assets he left behind. Hope he had a good life insurance policy. :lolol:

@ Shannon.
    I wasn’t married to mine either, only engaged, but it still hurt just the same. I didn’t cheat on him first though, so I was really mad as hell and I had every right to be. I would have lost it had it not been for my daughter. They both need to put their children first and forget all the nonsense.

crzasallgetout says:

@corporate
    I think it should be “whatever you came in the marriage with is what you should leave with” but then again we’re both broke so I don’t have to worry about this. lol. Now if kids are involved then yeah you should get something to help support them but still want your own $

SnootyPooty1 says:

@crzasallgetout…. ahhh thats sad why do all that if you are not going to leave the man. Some women are stuck on stupid and parked on dumb…

qtipthecat says:

I agree with Man on this one. I only think he owes her child support, nothing else.

77 Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@CHB

If people disagree with this concept they shouldn’t get married.

I don’t understand why everyone doesn’t see it this way. ”

____________________________________________

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@CHB

If people disagree with this concept they shouldn’t get married.

I don’t understand why everyone doesn’t see it this way. ”

~~~~~~~~~
    Not ture. There are different ways to be supportive in a marriage without being the bread winner. Women all the time give up their career to take care of the family and that includes cheering on her husband or just holding it down at home while he’s away. That deserves compensation should a divorce happen. Some women put their lives on hold for up to 15 yrs to stay home and raise the kids. What kind of job are they going to get after being out of the work field for so long?

SnootyPooty1 says:

Hey Krysi J (Cyber hugs and waves)

crzasallgetout says:

@corporate
    That fool didn’t have anything to leave. LOL But I do think she had just enough to bury his behind. And months later she was looking for a new man. THAT I didn’t understand since she was such a fool over her husband.

shannon04 says:

@CorporateHoodB-tch…I agree because at some point you loved that person enough to marry them, create a life with them and a family. All of it should be split down the middle.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@SANGRIA SUGAR
    “What am I missing???

_________________________________________________________________________

I guess if you are young black male you are guilty until proven innocent.
    _____________________________

If thats true then she really don’t deserve anything except a mental evaluation cause she using her kids…in fact he should get the kids.

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

@crzasallgetout…in that case the wife & the mistress were some dayum fools :lolol:

@shannon04…I’m glad you get my point. It seems so simple to me.

@Anna…I :co-sign: with your comment.

Krysi J says:

Bye BROWN!!

@CHB
    “Again, I say don’t get married without a prenup…if you are concerned with who earned the money and who did not. Better yet, don’t get married at all if you don’t believe everything should be together as one; mind, body, heart and money. Why get married…keep it breezey!!!”
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Well, for the record, I am NOT a supporter of “marriage.” Either in principal or in the legal sham of a biased business agreement that it truly is. So, no need for me to fret over that…

That being said, what happened to PRINCIPAL and INTEGRITY and chit like that? Now a days, EVERYONE thinks they are “entitled” to chit they didn’t work for!

Hey, maybe it’s just me and I was raised different. :shrugs:

shannon04 says:

@ Man, I just don’t care™ says….you are funny.

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

@SangriaSugar…I agree with the mental evaluation. But from what I hear both of them cheated…and I bet he cheated first. Come on, he had all the options and opportunity while she was stuck at home pregnant or caring for the children.
    So, give her half the money and a therapist to help her though this.

qtipthecat says:

As far as marriage goes, I believe in sharing everything but the bank account.

SnootyPooty1 says:

I likewise thought he did not at least come out in public with Gabby until he received the results from the P.I she is not innocent and his only obligation should be to his kids because all that child support he is paying monthly is not all being spent on those kids “COME ON MAN”

@ Man

@SANGRIA SUGAR
    “Didn’t you get the memo that PRINCIPAL and INTEGRITY have been replaced by $$$…I think I still got a copy I’ll email it to you real fast”
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Yeah, get that over here real quick cause I need to change some shat up!

qtipthecat says:

As far as marriage goes, I believe in sharing everything but the bank account.

~~~~~~~~~
    :lol: me and hubby have are own computers, cars, bank accounts. I think it’s because I’ve done it before and there is nothing wrong with still being able to be who you are yet be married. Women should establish credit in their name. You are not guaranteed a husband just because you are married, anything can happen, divorce, death, medical issues. JMO.

shannon04 says:

@CorporateHoodB-tch says…I agree with that too, the judge needs to order the she gets a therapist and work these issues out. That should be orderd and if she doesnt comply..the judge has to show her that she is not playing.

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

@MAN…I can respect the fact you are NOT a supporter of marriage. I just could never respect someone that enters into this binding agreement…with knowledge of the possible outcome…then complain about parting with their money.
    #wheretheydothatat?

@CHB
    “I agree with the mental evaluation. But from what I hear both of them cheated…and I bet he cheated first. Come on, he had all the options and opportunity while she was stuck at home pregnant or caring for the children.
    So, give her half the money and a therapist to help her though this.”
    ______________________________________________________________________________

So basically all you have is that he had the oppurtunity and he “fits the profile.” (where have I heard that before?)

Oppurtunity alone is not convincing evidence…

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

@Anna…Question, since you keep separate bank accounts…if he won the lotto and wanted a divorce…would you feel entitled to half of the winnings?

SangriaSugar says:

@CHB…I don’t know who cheated on who first…that is their business…but I don’t think she deserves half because of how she lied about him giving her a STD. How is a woman going to blame that on her husband when she knows she been screwing someone else?

shannon04 says:

@Anna…true indeed. That’s why I stay paying my bills on time and have established myself pretty well. When I marry, I will still be the person that I was before. I will share with him but if he decides to act a fool and lose out on me, he will not ruin me and take what I have worked so hard to build. I hate to see women that live in their husbands name and didn’t know that they shouldve been establishg themselves. When those men leave its almost as if theose women never existed because there isn’t a banking, payment or paper trail anywhere for them.

@CHB
    “I can respect the fact you are NOT a supporter of marriage. I just could never respect someone that enters into this binding agreement…with knowledge of the possible outcome…then complain about parting with their money.
    #wheretheydothatat?”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

THAT’S THE EXACT THING THAT SIOVAUGHN IS DOING! Didn’t she KNOW that the relationship COULD end…

I mean, if you are FOR people acknowledging what COULD happen, then shouldn’t people ALWAYS be prepared to not get ANYTHING if a divorce happens????????????????

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@CHB
    So, give her half the money and a therapist to help her though this.”
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Oppurtunity alone is not convincing evidence…

___________________________________________

@Man…nobody but Dwayne, Sivoughn and God knows what really happened and who cheated first. That’s not even my point…but if that’s reason he is using not to give up the money…then he could simply provide evidence and the case would be closed. They could settle out of court. So, evidently it’s more to the story than we know.

@SHANNON 04
    “you are funny.
    You are the second person Ive heard to say somethng like that (the legal sham of a biased business agreement that it truly is)”
    ______________________________________________________________________________

No humor involved… You’ve heard it before because that’s what it is.

____________________________

:cosign: completely

starr says:

Po’ thang…..she gonna let the whole situation drive her insane

See it happen. There was lady at our churuch…similar situation minus the media. Lost the kids, been institutionlized, and now certified schizo…..smh

shannon04 says:

@Man, I just don’t care™ ….it made me laugh out loud though. It was funny to me. My aunt always says that she saw marriage as a contract. I thought she was crazy.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

#wheretheydothatat?”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________
    YOU may not like the fact that the contract entitles her to half but the law in many states says it DOES.
    Change the law or don’t get married. Is this not easy?

@CHB
    “nobody but Dwayne, Sivoughn and God knows what really happened and who cheated first. That’s not even my point…but if that’s reason he is using not to give up the money…then he could simply provide evidence and the case would be closed. They could settle out of court. So, evidently it’s more to the story than we know.”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

¿¿¿ :blink: ???

WUH????

LOL. You are right, nobody knows what happened as far as cheating first (even tho everything I’ve heard points to her)but do you honestly think this woman is ready to “settle out of court?” HA HA HA HAA HA HA. Due to the foolishness that is our laws she is going to get paid regardless.

He won’t “give up the money” (which HE earned) because he doesn’t want to get raped (a la Nas… and is worth ten times as much with more children)! You think he should just give her half of the money (which HE earned) because he signed a business contract with someone who turned out to be crazy??????? AND not even contest it?????????????

C’mon maaaaan. GTFOHWTBS!

@CHB
    “ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! Marriage is a legal contract with consequences just like any other legal contract.
    Change the law or don’t get married. Is this not easy?”
    _______________________________________________________________________________

Is this not easy??? No,…. no it is not. “Why” you ask? Well, because like ANY contract, it can be contested and BOTH parties have to abide by the contract in order for it to be valid. Or that both parties were of sound mind at the time of signing this contract, which should be brought up by Wade’s attorney since Siovaughn’s sanity seems to be fleeting at best.

Sadly, marriage is the ONLY “contract” that doesn’t work this way all the time… Most of the time a judge will just be lazy and steal *ahem* “award” either half or a large sum of money to an undeserving spouse. *cough Kelis cough*

Just because something is a “law” doesn’t mean it is “just” or people should “cosign” (no pun intended) it. SMH.

~~~~~~~
    We just never merged our accounts when we got married, I didn’t see a need I know the ppl I have been banking with for ever and vs. versa. The seperate accounts is not a way for hiding money. We know what household bills each pays, if you have money from your own paycheck after the bills are paid then I can’t get mad at you for buying a $300 coat (with your money) just as you can’t get mad at me for buying a car with my money. The lotto would be a joint account no matter who wins, but hubby doesn’t play. I do sometimes, but I never check my ticket. When I find out no one in my city won why bother looking at the ticket. I know I need to because of the kicker.

@CHB and Man

Its so sad that marriage in and of itself is a legal contract but you need another legal contract that states that if this person flucks up and breaks the first legal contract they can’t get your money/assets.

_____________________________________________

@Sangria…people do dirty during divorce…sometimes even during the marriage…but it still doesn’t remove the legal responsibility of the contract.
    Example: Sometimes I work on a per contract basis. So, if one day I flipped out and told the media an officer of the company gave me an STD and wanted to I plan to sue the company. They would still have to legally pay me for the original contract and worked performed. Then they could sue me for slander if they like…but they have to honor their contract first.

@Q TIP THE CAT
    “If I was married and my husband won the Lottery and then divorced me he would be entitled to the all of it. He bought the ticket. If we bought the ticket together than he would need to share it with me.”

YOU, are a woman of integrity.

~~~~~~~~~
    That is a great point. My above comment mentioned that hubby doesn’t buy lotto tickets. What is acquired durning the course of the marrige is usually want is set on the block for dividing. The spouse would be entitled to the share of the winnings unless said spouse lived apart for a duration of time prior to the winnngs.

@CHB

Ummm…. I”m sure everybody in here understands how a contract works.

They just don’t agree with the principal of stealing *ahem* being “entitled” to something they didn’t earn. Contract or not…

~~~~~~~
    _____________________________________________
    I’m confused, so does that mean any large amounts of earned, inherited or gifted to either partry during the marriage would now be in a joint bank account? The separate bank accounts would just kept for emergency?

If yes, then when D Wade got his multi-million dollar basketball contract the money would have been put in a joint account? And I don’t care if she lied and said his mamma gave her an STD she is entitled to half.

Thanks Man!
    Its an Air Force core value. Integrity First, Service before self, Excellence in all we do.

@ Man

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@Q TIP THE CAT

YOU, are a woman of integrity.
    _________________________________________

******************
    I don’t agree with that. Just because he earned more money than she did does not mean it goes to a joint account. It is HIS earnings, not hers.

Thanks Man!
    ________________________

You just made me smile reading that. Go Air Force

PS…your base needs global

Val says:

she looks crazy- Ive always thought that- I know that is a little childish of me to say.. but hell- this is a blog and I can say whatever i like- lol

THAT B&^*H IS COO COO FOR COCO PUFFS- lmao
    :nana

@CHB
    “That is definitely not the definition of integrity: truthfulness, honesty and character are not equated with letting someone walk away with half of what is yours. Just like half of you belongs to him…you can’t just give away your body to someone else (without consequence)or not perform whatever wifely duties your husband expects from you.”
    ___________________________________________________________________________________

It’s not yours if you didn’t earn it.

**you are getting dangerously close to lobbying for prostitution. You know that right?**

@SANGRIA SUGAR
    “Don’t even get me started about “the foolishness that is our laws”…gets on my nerves to no end. Especially when the justice system hands out millions of dollars over dumb common sense shyt. America is famous for huge payouts for negligence of some kind and it attracts opportunistic legal cases which people hope will be settled out of court and which the lawyers promote because they are getting a cut too.”

Don’t forget the “criminal justice” system…
    :rolleyes:

qtipthecat says:

I been saying that since I came here. Like I said, our base doesn’t suck, but Comm does. Last time I deployed I was so happy because I could look up all my old friends on the global. At least when I deploy soon I can look up everyone. I know I can go through the portal but it isn’t that current. They still show my daughter at her old base and she hasnt been there in almost a year.

SangriaSugar says:

@ Man…I told you not to get me started…I could go in all day

@ qtip…I try to stay off the portal as much as possible…it contains programs that suck like ADLS

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@CHB

It’s not yours if you didn’t earn it.

___________________________________
    Hilarious :rofl: :rofl:

Fun chatting with you. 99.5% of the time I will side with ex-wife/baby mamma. This a black/urban blog I understand most people will not agree with my opinion on this subject.

:nite: #carryon

qtipthecat says:

I hate ADLS as well. I also hate ORI!!!!

jazi65 says:

This woman either needs a mental evaluation or is playing crazy hoping for a reality show..Either way I think those boys need to be with their father. So much for gabby being a home wrecker huh haters?

SangriaSugar says:

I only like 2 myPAY and ADP everything else is for the birds…I don’t even like vMPF

Cinderella says:

_________________________________________________________________________

Actually, you would be entitled to the lottery winnings as well. Money made or won during a marriage is considered to becommunity property. All of this my money/his or money stuff doesn’t hold up in court. There is a case of a White woman who won the lottery while going through a divorce. She hid her winnings and when her ex found out about it, he sued for a portion of the money. He was given all of it because she wasn’t truthful.

Cinderella says:

*to be community*

Redeemed777 says:

A lot of women remain slaves to men because of the original sin of Eve.

“…..and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.” [Genesis 3:16]

~~~~~~~
    _____________________________________________
    ~~~~~~~~~
    Hubby’s paycheck is his just as mine is mine. We both know our share of the household bills. If I hit the lotto we would have a joint account. Hubby gives me his money for his bills and I write the checks from my account. If I really did hit the lotto I would be calling my financial advisor. I am not going to let all that money just sit in a bank account. :lol:

Cinderella says:

_________________________________________________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~
    The question of the yr is, “did he have any intregity” and give her back half of it?

Redeemed777 says:

Moses also said that the reason for a Divorce was because of the wickedness of man. God wanted married people to stay married till death do them part. If you ( Man or Woman ) are entering into a marriage with thoughts of prenups and such, it is because you probably did not wait for God to choose a mate for you, and the wickedness of your heart disguised as ‘ cheating ‘ and ‘gold-digging ‘

@Sangria
    I work in the MPF and I hate vMPF. That is funny. it took a lot of things away from my job but I still hate it.

@ Redeemed777
    I agree with you on all of that actually. I am waiting for God to choose my husband instead of myself. I figure God won’t pick the losers that I usually pick.

I’m off now. Goodnight

Cinderella says:

@ Anna, I don’t think he gave her anything. She was on T.V. crying about it, saying it wasn’t fair. She should have been truthful about the money.

Cinderella says:

~~
    As messed up as that is, that is what she gets. :lol: There have been many instantances that a man remarries and dies and never changed his life policy and the ex wife is still named. You think she’s going to give that money to the new wife? FYI, if anyone here is on another marriage don’t forget to update a will/life policy and the deed to your house(not all women get the house in a divorce but remember to change the deed).

Daisy says:

*peeks in post..thought there would be more blood shed*

I can’t believe it has gotten to this point SMH God Bless the children

I would marry than burn :coffee:

dopedillema says:

gravatar check

H.B.I.C says:

Who da Hell is Repping Sio? I want her to fire her attorney and get a no holds barred lawyer. Dwayne is thinking with his peen parading his whore around long before divorce papers were signed so this father of the year I’m taking the high road ish is BULL. His children SHOULD NOT be around some other woman until his divorce is FINAL if it would have Sio with another man around his kids it would be murder he wrote. SO Fade Wade is as messy is not messier than he is trying to portray his wife to be.

Gabrielle is just another member of the cum catcher squad other members include Alicia Keys, Fantasia and the rest of the misguided hookers with no conscience, self respect, honor, morals or boundaries who screw married men opennly and have the nerve to be offended when other women don’t cosign with their adultery. These defects under the guise of women are the same ones with the audacity to be devasted when their asses get served up the same foul sh!t they’re dishing out. If what these women have with these married men is SOOOO real, profound and destined than why can’t they let…NO DEMAND, that these men handle their business to officially sever their marital ties?

I’m only mad at Sio because she’s playing right into the unstable light D Wade and his side peice is trying to portray her in. I say she sue Gabby’s ass just to put her on blast because these tricks are failing Hoeology 101 and are out of control. For a woman who’s been trying to shake her skank rep commonly known as “Spread’em Gabby” she secured her place on the ho list. This also shows that Gappy Union isn’t a smart business woman because if she was she would have played her position better than this and fell back once the drama started brewing now she’s on the level of any random groupie U.S.A :/

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

Hey Daisy,:cosign: I guess all the snipers went home from work.

Ms.Everything says:

Haven’t read the comments yet, but I knew something like this was gonna happen. Everybody was on her side last week when she filed those bull ish charges but I said if she didn’t drop it she was gonna lose those babies and now he has the ammunition to take them from her. She needs to get it together now.

Grad09 says:

LMAO …D-Wades mother was a crackhead all her life now that her son is rich she’s back in the picture ..Siovagunh family took D-wade in at a young age ..I believe she is emotionally drained at this piont ..D-wades mother is nothing more than a Ann Iverson ..Why would you promote your son leaving his childhood honey for a hoe ?Bitch go get another crack pipe because I know you relapsed .

D-wade need to man up and let her take the kids and just pay her ..You see AI didn’t put up a fight

Daisy says:

@mseverything no everybody wasn’t on her side last wk

If you are separated and going through a divorce that could take yrs to settle you are FREE to date and move on. Regardless if the divorce is final or not D Wade and any other man/woman divorcing is going to have their kids around another person. I believe the ex shld be made aware of such and can even meet the new person but ppl are allowed to MOVE ON and be happy! I am on the kids side in this divorce.

Akeys, Tasia, Gabby or any other woman didn’t make/force any man to “leave their fam” but I guess it helps some women to sleep better at night if they have somebody to blame. I would rather you leave and divorce me vs cheating on me all the time or not being happy.

Daisy says:

D Wades mama been clean for a min. Just cause her fam took him in back n the day doesn’t mean they wld last forever she was all on the E special being classy and mature what happened to that?? Also folks keep talking about money did the court papers say he wasnt/didnt pay her?? I don’t recall reading/hearing such but maybe I missed it. I don’t think he was trying to leave her high and dry

I love AI and his mama Ann :D

ms.truth says:

If you have to sign a pre-nup, you shouldn’t be getting married. You have no faith in your marriage and are preparing for divorce before you even get married. :coffee:

155 ms.truth says:

~~~~~~~~~
    Pre nups are for various reason, most times because you want to protect your estate for your current children. Let’s be real. Most ppl get married more than once and come into the second marriage with more assests than the first marriage, because they have built their career or got a nice settlement in the divorce or their spouse passed away and left them with something they need to protect. What you have before marriage should remain yours if divorce number two happesn. that’s when a prenup is a normal process. Larry King does not have a prenup w/wife number 7, Why?

SnootyPooty1 says:

@H.B.I.C… So its okay for her to have sex with another man and catch a STD in which she blame him for turns out he was clean and she received it from the man who she was using d wade money to pay his rent so she gets a pass for the huh WOW.. Really seriously..

aqtpie says:

Wow this is soooooo sad, those poor kids!!!

Daisy says:

@Snooty you know you were getting the *side eye* from me earlier for posting and not giving me a shoutout :D Hey girl *waves* Some ppl kill me acting like they would sit and twiddle (sp) their thumbs until the ink was dry on some divorce papers when celeb divorces can take yrs. In a perfect work ppl would be divorced before moving on but neither ppl or the world are perfect. Adultry is one of MANY sins and I dont condone or promote it but I think once you have filed and going through the process you are free to date or chill depending on how you want/choose to roll.

@Aqtpie :cosign:

ms.truth says:

@Anne… I’m sorry, but that is why God should put together marriages, not people, because we make mistakes making pre-nups needed. Nothing that God puts together is going to need a pre-nup because it’s not going to end in divorce. People take marriage as a play thing these days.

SnootyPooty1 says:

@Daisy I looked for you to post but i did not see any so I assumed you were not on.. My humble apologies….
    I know people kill me with that well wait until they get divorced.. But they havent waited until they got married to have sex, fornication is just much of a sin as Adultry…. She cheated as well no one is talking about that though. No one can make a married person leave their spouse….

161 ms.truth says:

163 Anna says:

161 ms.truth says:

~~~~~~~~~~
    That’s all good but look at the bigger pic. A spouse can die and God may send another great man your way. Are you telling me that it’s not in your best interest to secure what you and your husband worked for to make sure things are secure for the kids you had with your first husband?

ms.truth says:

@Anna, If God put that one together also, then there won’t be a need for any of that either. If death plays a factor, that’s what wills are for. Of course if God didn’t put it together, then sure, you’re probably going to need it.

And when I say God putting something together, I mean he really said in some kind of way that that marriage was meant to be…not these fake “Godly” marriages.

04 pm
    165 ms.truth says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You’re right. Can you tell me GOD sent Larry King that many wives. :lol:

pointhimout says:

wow.

katgirl33 says:

Didn’t I tell y’all this shyt with Mrs. Wade (oops, that ain’t her name anymore, that his Momma now, LOL) wasn’t right?

Like I said, she ain’t getting jack from Gabby, and she is about to lose her kids…

She should have took the 9 Mil and let him go, cause he been gone!

They showed her crib on TV yesterday…believe me Family, this woman and her kids ain’t wanting for nothing! We finna see where being a scorned wife is going to get her…she should have taken tips from Shaunie O’Neal

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Anna how long have you been married

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

Grad09 says:

LMAO …D-Wades mother was a crackhead all her life now that her son is rich she’s back in the picture ..Siovagunh family took D-wade in at a young age ..I believe she is emotionally drained at this piont ..D-wades mother is nothing more than a Ann Iverson ..Why would you promote your son leaving his childhood honey for a hoe ?**** go get another crack pipe because I know you relapsed .

———————————————————-
    THOSE ARE HIS KIDS AS WELL AS THEY ARE HERS(I ASSUME) YOU CALL HIS MOTHER A CRACKHEAD, WELL FOR THE RECORD, SHE HAS FOUND CHRIST AND IS TRYING TO LIVE HER LIFE RIGHT.SHE IS ALSO A BAPTIST PASTOR, IN HER OWN CHURCH, WHICH HER SON BOUGHT FOR HER. SHE FOUGHT A LONG FIGHT TO GET WHERE SHE IS. YOU KNOW GABRIELLE TO BE A WHORE HOW? YOU DON’T, YOU ARE JUST TAKING THESE BLOG FOR THE GOSPEL TRUTH. IT’S EASY TO SIT BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN AND JUDGE PEOPLE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT PERSONALLY.

Carmez79 says:

i think the kids should live with the their father over the summer(since his season is over) while their mother takes sometime to get herself mentally together. its obvious that this divorce is taking a toll on her mentally and its time to let it go and get right for herself and her kids

Candi Apple says:

Internet snipper or someone with an opinion damn with the name calling.

Gabby should step back and take a good look at this picture. Thatisall

Sorry for the kids.