Is There Trouble in Paradise for Deiondra Sanders and Nia Riley?

Our favorite bisexual couple, Nia Riley (Teddy’s daughter) and Deiondra Sanders (Deion Sanders daughter), attended Jermaine Durpi’s Hip Hop Honoree party at the Gold Room on Monday night (June 7). You might recall that I introduced you to them on my blog two weeks ago.

After I posted their pics, they both took to their Twitter pages vehemently denying their intimate relationship. But since then I’ve learned that Deiondra and Nia live together in Deiondra’s home. It seems Nia (Teddy’s daughter) was broke and homeless, and Deiondra — the kind soul that she is — took her friend in. She has even tossed Nia the keys to the brand new Mercedes coupe that her daddy recently bought her, as well as a little cash money to spend on trinkets.

But there might be trouble in paradise. Word is that Deiondra gave Nia her eviction papers. Is it because she found out that Nia has allegedly been sneaking over to Atlanta Hawks star Al Horford’s home to get her back twisted out? Stay tuned….

• FreeToSpeakUp

Well, if homegirl isn’t doing anything to help herself out, then eviction papers she shall receive! It’s only so much you can do to help someone out. And why is this chick “broke?” :coffee:

• CWhatsHerFace

Sandra, you are one big MESS! But I LOVE IT! :yes:

• Anna

FreeToSpeakUp says:

And why is this chick “broke?”
    ~~~~~
    Right, how is she broke, did daddy cut off her funds, did she have a clothing line that went bust? Sandra are you turning into a what’s good for the goose is good for the gander and now all celeb(spawn of celebs)chicks are lesbian?

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

:yawn:

• BROWNSUGAPOET

“Our favorite bisexual couple” :blink:

• FreeToSpeakUp

Hey Brown, everytime I see your lips I got to put on lip gloss :lol:

• Man, I just don’t care™

I hope they can work it out! Lovely couple. Why would they deny their love for one antoher? :shrugs:

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/kimip kimip84

brown!!!

• BROWNSUGAPOET

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

_________________________

He we go with this………..

• BROWNSUGAPOET

FreeToSpeakUp says:

Hey Brown, everytime I see your lips I got to put on lip gloss
    _______________________________________
    LEY MY LIPS BE GREAT!!!!!!

Kimi I want details! same username at ymail

• Anna

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

~~~~~~
    Why am I :rofl: Do we know they are couple were a couple?

• mirsmommy

And ummmm, exactly WHO’S favorite bisexual couple is this?!?!?!? Not mine :no:

Good morning peoples

• cheeks8683

Mornin fam…which is which in the photos? In the 2nd pic the one on the left has shiny wig syndrome, I hate that! Hey Brown are u goin to africa west this weekend?

• Man, I just don’t care™

@BROWN SUGA
    “I hope they can work it out! Lovely couple. Why would they deny their love for one antoher?
    _________________________

He we go with this………..”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

¿¿¿ :blink: ???

Explain yourself young lady!

• kcicero

Deondria S has the natalie nunn syndrome… :coffee:

:yawn: @ everything else…

• Cinderella

@cheeks, Deiondra is on the left in both pics and Nia is on the right.

• http://dahoneyhive.blogspot.com ryand91

Pretty girls, even thought I think Teddy’s daughter got some stuff with her.

• Man, I just don’t care™

@ANNA
    ~~~~~~
    Why am I :rofl: Do we know they are couple were a couple?”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

“Where there’s smoke, there’s fire.”

Besides, wouldn’t Sandra be able to recognize a fellow lady lover? :thumbsup:

• madame_zenobia

The wigs/weaves are desperate. Particularly the one with the straight weave with the part down the middle? What’s going on there???

• BROWNSUGAPOET

• cheeks8683

thanks cinderella

• Al-Ameera

@ Brown, I was thinking the same thing. I didn’t know they were our “favorite”

• MissGauzzz

@madame_ :blink: i know right… that straight weave with the part down the middle is truly killing me softly! :wtf: some of these so-called celebs wig/weave game is straight wack!!

• Al-Ameera

Well, what I want to know is, do they hug up like that in every pic?

• lovezoe

Nia might be broke because daddy near broke. #imjustsayin Whatever happened to his oldest son, he was a cutie. VA stand up!

• mirsmommy

Is that Teddy’s daughter that got her azz handed to her with the Guitar Hero guitar???

• Man, I just don’t care™

@BROWN
    “MAn as I have said before there’s nothin like some girl on girl action to make you come out of lurk mode! Works everytime!”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

:yes:

:thumbsup:

• http://oneperfectassistant.com ggouch

This is a little bit :offtopic: But this is a great post to ask this question:

Within the Gay Community, are there different respect levels for a lesbian and/or gay man, who are out and out gay…meaning they knew when they were children they were gay, their families knew, they have never been with the opposit sex..they are blood to bone gay no deviations…VERSUS…a lesbian and/or gay man who was TURNED” gay midway through their life by a random meeting?

• http://dahoneyhive.blogspot.com ryand91

@ 26 yes this is one of the daughters that got attacked with the guitar.

• bigtyme

Deiondra sure looks different than she did on Dion’s reality show. I guess Gary w/ the Tea and his glam squad had a good impact on her.

• meanNsurly

@GG……I personally don’t have any different respect levels for ppl that have always been gay or “turned” gay. I admire the flamboyant gay men/women that have always dressed “gay/butch” all their lives because they have endured criticsm and didn’t change who they are to fit someones view of them. But IMO you can’t “turn” someone gay…..they have always been like that and tried to repress it.

• http://oneperfectassistant.com ggouch

meanNsurly says:
    ___________________________________________________________
    HEY SURLY…so is it repressed even if perhaps you are open sexually to the idea of same sex only…but don’t want a relationship. or a gay lifestle..

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/kimip kimip84

@brown i am going to email ya now :) got busy over here…uncle sam got me working today

• lakercrazy

both girl look cute dnt really know why their famous besides the daddys but hey

• meanNsurly

____________________________________________________
    Well that depends if you define being gay as living the lifestyle and having a relationship as opposed to sexual activities with the same sex. The reason I say that is because I know some DL dudes that don’t believe they are gay/bisexual because they don’t want to pursue a relationship with guys and its just strictly sexual activities. IMO if you are attracted to the same sex in a sexual manner then you are gay/bi. If you haven’t done the act, 9 times out of 10 its because you don’t want to be considered gay. Therefore you repress it and remain straight. That doesn’t change the fact that you are still attracted to the same sex i.e. gay/bi!

• kwall

I had never HEARD of these seeds of has beens before you “introduced” us to them a few weeks ago Sandra.

And nah you wrong…cause MY fave bisexual couple is Will Smith and his wife… close second is Khloe and Lamar. And Diddy and Cassie ranks 3rd.

• BROWNSUGAPOET

kwall says:

____________________________________________________

KWALL :rofl: NOW GET YOU MFIN AZZ IN THE KONA!

• Man, I just don’t care™

@KWALL
    “MY fave bisexual couple is Will Smith and his wife… close second is Khloe and Lamar. And Diddy and Cassie ranks 3rd.”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Khloe and Lamar? LOL.

Where was Lance and Eva before their split?

I love me some Cassie. That’s a beautiful woman.

• kwall

Will and his wife… (a butch and her lady…)
    Khloe and Lamar (A manly man and a queen)
    Diddy and Cassie (too many combinations to be for real..)

• Krysi J

Just stopped in to let u know, I could have lived the rest of my entire LIFE…without knowing this information :coffee:

• BROWNSUGAPOET

Krysi who lit the fuse on your tampon????

• BROWNSUGAPOET

Oh I forgot MORNIN KRYSSAAYYYYYY

• FreeToSpeakUp

:rofl: @ Krysi and Brown

• aqtpie

I think Nia’s hair looks cute in the top pic!

• Grad09

Deironda Sanders is a whole mess . What is that on her head ? A weave or a wig? These young girls need public preparation classes .Tacky, Cheap and Cheesy.America’s youth has failed miserable .

• Zephyr1979

Now Ms. Sandra idk about this one but personally if my bff had issues and needed a place to crash and a little cash I wouldn’t have any problem with that. The cycle of life, love your neighbour as you love yourself. However, if she started to become too dependent and it seemed like she wasn’t trying to get her self out of said situation then it would be time for her to bounce too.

• ladyloca

These two are not an item! And yes, Deiondra is a giving/caring soul or she’s just easy to get over on. She went to my high school and she was always seen buying lunch for GUYS, letting guys drive her BMW…okay maybe she is easy to get over on and she’s also dumb as a doorknob. But hey, at least she was helping the girl out. They are just BFFs.