Twitter FAIL: Did Carmelo Anthony put out a hit on a mentally challenged woman?

Over the weekend, the social networking website Twitter.com was all atwitter over an alleged “hit” put out by one of the NBA premier superstars, Carmelo Anthony.

The drama began unfolding on Saturday (Aug. 28) when Carmelo tweeted this message to his 300,000 followers:

Apparently, a mentally challenged woman who calls herself Kat Stacks sent private messages to Carmelo, who then responded in kind. Maybe ‘Melo didn’t realize who @iHateKatStacks was and that she would make his private tweets public.

In a panic, Carmelo tweeted the “hit” to his Twitter followers in an overblown macho attempt to prove to his wife that he wanted no parts of the Stack — and that he was even willing to have the troubled woman roughed up to protect his marriage.

Carmelo then tweeted a photo of the $5,000 hit money in crisp $100 bills for anyone who doubted his word.

Not surprisingly, the tweets and the photo later disappeared from his account followed by a tweet from Carmelo yesterday claiming his Twitter page had been hacked. He also stated he was in China — as if he had no way of tweeting from China.

We would probably be inclined to believe him were it not for the fact that his wife, LaLa Vazquez (@lala), co-signed everything he tweeted on Saturday!

As you recall, Carmelo has been accused of stepping out on his wife when she was just his baby mama.

LaLa’s tweets supporting her husband’s show of bully machismo have now disappeared from her Twitter account, though she doesn’t claim that hear account was hacked.

“Sounds fishy to me,” said one Cleveland-area woman. “Sound like Carmelo Anthony realied he’d posted a threat on Twitter and possibly broke the law by advocating violence, so know he’s backpedaling and blaming Twitter.” [link]

In the interest of fairness, I should point out that LaLa’s people contacted Sandrarose.com on Friday (Aug. 27) requesting to work with us in some capacity on her upcoming reality TV show. They did not say what that capacity was. Only that LaLa herself asked them to contact us.

107 Responses to “Twitter FAIL: Did Carmelo Anthony put out a hit on a mentally challenged woman?”

dcwife1622 says:

I wouldn’t let that little Skank get to me. Lala should have known better.

STAN4FL says:

I’m with you Sandra don’t believe everything you read on a blog. :lol:

sparklesayz says:

I can’t believe this dumb ass ghetto girl has gotten to everybody. All she is doing is encouraging other chicken heads to do the same thing to get to the celebrities and to become an instant celebrity.

eastpointvet says:

melo is innocent lol that my account was hacked was a good angle though lol

IsaiahsMom says:

:nono:

Sloppy-sloppy. Twitter ’bout to get a whole bunch of people in trouble.

Seriously post that shyt on Twitter??? C’mon man! You are as ‘delayed’ as I thought you looked, Melo!

buddapecan says:

:dead: @ “mentally challenged woman”

How do people catch these celebs acting out before they delete the tweets? I think he sent the tweets at 3:00 in the morning. Lala also addressed the mentally challenged and told her (something to the effect) “I’m gonna tell you this ONE time, don’t try me”. :lol:

FloridaChick813 says:

I’m just gonna take his word for it and agree that his account was Hacked.

I just dont know why these folks even acknowledge Kat Stacks :shrug:

lakercrazy says:

twitter is not for errbody ok leave tha chit alone

ricanlbc says:

WOW KAT STACKS IS CRAZII! I MEAN HERE IS WHAT DUMBFOUNDS ME…WHY DO THEY KEEP SLEEPING WITH THIS LUNATIC? THEY KNOW EVERYTHING WILL BE RECORDED….PICTURES WILL BE TAKEN…AND SHE HAS MANAGED TO REALLY PISS THESE DUDES OFF. SHE HAS A NICE BODY BUT HER FACE LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE STEPPED ON IT. NASTY LIL THING. WHAT ABOUT HER CHILD? WHERE IS HER MAMA?

FloridaChick813 says:

:lol: @ budda

**ON TOPIC** If Melo really has never cheated…offer 5,000 to a girl that can prove he did cheat with her. Or would that bring too many :chickhead: out of the woodworks???? Hmmmm :coffee:

SoBlessed says:

:cosign:
    IsaiahsMom

Al-Ameera says:

What I don’t understand is, after all the drama with that girl, why do these stupid dudes continue to entertain this chick? Like they keep getting caught up and then want to blame here.

Also, as simple as we may think she is, Melo was REAL out of pocket with this. Celebs need to get off of twitter cuz they seem to have no clue of what is appropriate and what’s not

@Flo—better question why are the celebs actually sleeping with her?
    Have you seen her video of her and Soulja Boy in a hotel room together? She goot him on camera looking like a cot-dayum fool. :rofl:

Jerrie says:

That sh*t was not hacked. That boy knew he was in a world of trouble and deleted it, then talking about it was hacked. Please! If you don’t want to get caught up don’t do it.

amatrex says:

“Somebody hacked my account”

Ain’t that what all the famous twitter users say when they need to backpeddle away from their questionable tweets? :rolleyes:

FloridaChick813 says:

@CHB, yes girl!!!!!! I was smdh @ that sh.it.

I just asked the question last week: “why do men keep sleeping with this trollup?!?!?!” :think:

Audacious2 says:

Hacked? Yeah, right.
    Why is he even on twitter? Married with very active children, ain’t nobody checking for him. :yawn:

iscream says:

It’s about time hoe’s are being put in their place. Make an example out of one and the rest shall fall in place. I bet none of them hoe’s try and mess with LaLa and her man again…

WSUP SR :waves:

They are stupid – and so is Twitter and Melo is into lil china boyz now :coffee:

kcicero says:

Why don’t celebrities ignore the foolishness…they get themselves in trouble everytime….Katstacks is only doing what she is ALLOWED to do….

Choco says:

I heard about this on the radio where can I view said video???

She did an interview and Nelly called in an said “If you slept with me, prove it…name the hotel, give dates, times, etc.

This time she wanted to get it right…on camera she held up the room check-in slip with the name, address of the hotel and said it was across from Solja Boy’s condo where he lives

I just don’t get why people still fux with Rat Stacks… :shrugs: she’s not even cute!

FloridaChick813 says:

Hey Choco :waves:

@CHB, bish had all her facts straight that time!!!! But didnt I see a video of her being punked by two females?? They made her “promise” she wasnt gonna do #hoeshyt anymore :shrug:

buddapecan says:

Auntie didn’t mention what started the whole thing….the mentally challenged tweeted Melo and asked if he tasted like caramel. :blink: Thats when Lala told her “don’t test me” and the reset is history. :lol:

pointhimout says:

OMG, my account was hacked. people will believe this too. it’s called damage control. he gets the side eye for that, more than he gets the side eye for responding to kat stacks in the first place. and explain to me again how lala responds and he does right after, but conveniently, his twitter was hacked? crazy.

Jerrie says:

Flochick: That video was about Bow wow and them making her say, she didn’t sleep with him and a whole bunch of other bull.

iyonah says:

:yawn::newpost:

KrayZKat says:

Melo better hope no one takes him up on the offer. I read about this yesterday and many people were saying they would jack Kat up for free.

He and Lala (and then Kelly, who added her .2 cents) should’ve ignored this girl. They know she’s mental, messy, and scandalous. You play with fire, you get burnt. I thought Lala and Melo had better sense than that.

P.S. I saw that mess with her and Soulja Boy. No words!

Hey Flo
    How are things in your crib-have things got closer to normal?

@CHB thanks I’m tryin to see the video

Man, I just don't care™ says:

My nigga Melo.

aqtpie says:

Yeah okay!!!

@KrazyK
    Where did you find the video – youtube or something

KrayZKat says:

Lala doesn’t play either. I remember that vid of her going off on that fan when they were attacking her and her son.

mirsmommy says:

renegadesince1985 says:

I just don’t get why people still fux with Rat Stacks…
    ______________________________________

:rofl: Good one.

Her azz ain’t gon be satisfied, til someone else goes upside her head again.

bigtyme says:

@KrazyK
    Where did you find the video – youtube or something
    ——

I saw it on crunktastical.net (i hope i can type that since Fresh is on the blog roll) but it was a video from worldstarhiphop

Divinebrown says:

:waves: Top of the day to everyone…

oooohhh, I dislike her as much as possible for a person I don’t know. That #Idslapkatstacks for TT had me dyin!!! Folks went in on this human mattress.

KrayZKat says:

@Choco – Hey Choco. I actually saw the vid on NB or Boss*p, but I’m sure it is on youtube. It was all over the Net last week.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@DIVINE
    this human mattress
    ____________________________________________________________________________

I bet she’s fun to hang out with and that’s what gets a nigga caught up.

free says:

CorporateHoodB-tch says: Have you seen her video of her and Soulja Boy in a hotel room together? She goot him on camera looking like a cot-dayum fool.

*****************************************

i need to get my home computer fixed. i keep wondering why her name pops up weekly in the main blogs and now i can see why.

and what was longsuffering lala gonna do? chile please, lol!

Thanks Krazy and Bigtyme

The blogs, Twitter and FB have been a mess lately. Celebs and regular folk been actin a straight fool. Has the Taliban infiltrated the water system or something?

Divinebrown says:

@man…..SEEEEEEEEEE THAT’S HOW YA’LL GET CAUGHT UP!! Her voice is the equivalent of scraping stainless steel kitchen utensils across a blackboard.

I just wanna :shotfired: everytime she talks. You’re better than me.

KrayZKat says:

@Choco – you’re welcome, hun.

MissHarlem says:

@ DIVINE human mattress I can’t with you!!

buddapecan says:

***************************************

Right. Like what is she saying? She wants to fight a mentally ill woman that I’m sure her man doesn’t want? Lala getting involved in that foolishness really threw me for a loop. Just proves I know absolutley nothing about these people.

His account wasn’t hacked imo but I wish somebody would get that bish to shutup already and go somewhere smdh

@Choco…can’t remember exactly where I saw it…but it shouldn’t be hard to find.

@Flo…In the video they bullied her and then gave her a ride home. :rofl: I actually felt sorry for her. Some blame must be put on the idiots that f*ck with her.

FloridaChick813 says:

@Choco, things are A LOT better!!!!!! Come to find out, the noises I was hearing was the neighbors dog on the stairs :rolleyes:

Thanks for askin!

Divinebrown says:

@Harlem…that’s what she is. and a Cheap broke down mattress at that. Not my heaven sent Pillowtop Sealy Serta. lmao!!

I’m telling you….

I would slap kat stacks for a large Waffle Fry from Chick Fila.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@DIVINE BROWN
    “…..SEEEEEEEEEE THAT’S HOW YA’LL GET CAUGHT UP!”
    _________________________________________________________________________

That’s how everyone gets caught up. She does seem like a cool fun chick. Next thing you know, she postin videos and chit about some chit you did to her after gettin drunk. :shrugs:

ggouch says:

What a complete dumb ass!! He just put someones life in danger and now it is in black and white…when will these lames realize that twitter exposes you for what you really are. Get a journal stoopid.

STAN4FL says:

:pray: This child at least wears protection if all these conquests are true

@CHB
    Gotcha
    @FLO
    Thank goodness for that lil man feel better about sleepin in his room

@Man says:

I bet she’s fun to hang out with and that’s what gets a nigga caught up.
    __________________________________________

Uhhnnnn you nasty if doing skanks just for fun. Quit being nasty!!!

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@MS. EVERYTHING
    “His account wasn’t hacked imo ”
    __________________________________________________________________________

It prolly was. Someone prolly saw the tweets of La La and took it a step further. It’s not like Kat ain’t got enemies out there.

Get a journal stoopid.
    ________________________
    :yes:

pinksghetti says:

I keeping wondering when Kat Stacks is going to reveal “herself” as a transexual because it’s hard to believe “she” was born a woman. Even the boobs look real fake like a man would have. If “she” ever reveals that, talk about trouble. “She” hasn’t seen any yet.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@MS. EVERYTHING
    “I bet she’s fun to hang out with and that’s what gets a nigga caught up.
    __________________________________________

Uhhnnnn you nasty if doing skanks just for fun. Quit being nasty!!!
    ___________________________________________________________________________

Next thing you know, she talkin bout she down for “whatever” and you headed back to the Hotel room and chit. :shrugs:

Hilarrioous if Kat Stacks is really a tranny…cuz she looks like one.

*Random Thought* Mel Gibson called his wife a tranny because he said something like this: “only a tranny would know how to give a man a blow job as good as she can…it’s impossible”.
    Somebody had to call time of death on me the day I read that.

Divinebrown says:

@mAN….HOW DOES SHE SEEM FUN?

THAT IS A LYIN, STORY FABRICATIN’, FAST TALKIN’ ANNOYING AZZ TRICK. I hate being around people that lie for no reason. JUST MAKING UP SHYT BOUT PEOPLE. That ain’t fun.

I know plenty of fun drunks like myself that don’t lie to kick it.

FloridaChick813 says:

Hi-Lar-I-Ous!!!!!

free says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says: I don’t think it starts out with the agenda of fuggin Kat Stacks. She just seems like she’s cool with a good sense of humor who doesn’t take herself too seriously.

****************************************************

FloridaChick813 says:

@Divine,

That sh.it reminds me of folks who say sh.it just to be cool. GTFOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@DIVINE
    “HOW DOES SHE SEEM FUN?

I know plenty of fun drunks like myself that don’t lie to kick it.”
    __________________________________________________________________________

She just seems cool. Like she’d say or do anything. Real wild and spontaneous and chit. That adds up to a good time. I’m sure she stand out from the regular :chickenhead: and groupies.

She ain’t one of them hoes talkin bout what she “won’t do” and how she “too good to blah blah blah.” Chit like that.

SneakyBrown says:

These 2 are BEYOND Lame. First , LaLa is tooo old for this. WTF is she doing? How insecure are to respond to every little thing, Girl Stop.

AAND KAT STACks is only doing what she is getting PAID to do….. her job

Don’t blame her, blame a human being who has no respect for themself.

And Melo is an idiot… Why the f*c would you post something so incriminating on TWitter. BIG DUMMY!! :rolleyes:

FloridaChick813 says:

So her being “down for whatever” makes her fun????? :waiting:

No sir!!!! That just makes her Easy!!!!!!

Choco says:

Yeah but the real question is how would Mel know???

OFF TOPIC
    My sis threw me a slammin surprise 40th last weekend one of the best moments of my life we partied so hard and fun – all my fam was in the suite and then we went to the rooftop where there was a bar and a pool I felt like I was somewhere other than DC anyway I’m still on cloud 9 :grin:

MissHarlem says:

@ DIVINE you better than me I would smack for her for the smell of Chick Fil A

________________________________
    I get what you are saying : )

FloridaChick813 says:

Misssssssssssss :hug: Heeeyyyyy BM!!!! How you doing????

FloridaChick813 says:

:party: @Choco

Glad you had fun!!!! It sounded like a good time :cheers:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@FREE
    “yes, according to my husband, we women think too intellectually about stuff like this. it’s really quite simple according to him. scary.”
    __________________________________________________________________________

Yup. :yes:

Nigga just tryin to chill-lax and kick it. Who better than Katt Stacks? Granted, at this point a nigga should keep their guard up with her, but I bet “in-the-moment” she’s a blast. :shrugs:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@FLO
    “So her being “down for whatever” makes her fun?????

No sir!!!! That just makes her Easy!!!!!!
    _________________________________________________________________________

It makes her both I guess. I’m just sayin, you KNOW you would have a GOOD TIME with Katt Stacks. That doesn’t even necessarily mean you would be fuggin her, just that it would be fun times.

buddapecan says:

STAN4FL says:
    This child at least wears protection if all these conquests are true
    ———
    I don’t follow her but I checked her page after she had a fall out yesterday with Miss Jia…the mentally challenged made mention several times that Soulja Boy didn’t “suit” up on about 3-4 occasions. :hurl:

Did yall know she’s only 20?????????????? SMH

Divinebrown says:

@Man…I see what you’re saying. KINDA. For you, a bish that’s down to phuck and suck and swallow with little effort from the whoever is trying, I’m sure that is fun for a guy. You can get them to do just about anything with little effort. I understand what you mean.

To me, that reads loud mouth, attention whore, and stank azz hoe. Women like that are the first to tell you “I don’t have many female friends”.

:redflagicon: :flagontheplayicon:

FloridaChick813 says:

Naw I get it @Man

I just was giving you a hard time.. But I do get what your saying. My boo is crazy about a friend of mine. Not like “that”, but he just likes that she’s always down to party and likes to drink :D

Divinebrown says:

@Harlem…. :ROFL: Nah…I’d need some replenishment after sluggin that scab.

Choco says:

Yeah but the real question is how would Mel know???

___________________________________
    My thoughts exactly. It’s a reason why celebs get caught picking up random Trannies on the strip.

:happybirthday: You must have a really great sister!!!

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@DIVINE
    “I see what you’re saying. KINDA. For you, a bish that’s down to phuck and suck and swallow with little effort from the whoever is trying, I’m sure that is fun for a guy. You can get them to do just about anything with little effort. I understand what you mean.

:redflagicon: :flagontheplayicon:

That’s because SKANKS AND ATTENTION WHORES CANT KEEP FEMALE friends because of constant competition.”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

See, it ain’t got NOTHING to do with fuggin! I’m just sayin, it would be a good time. You right tho, the hoes I know like that don’t have female friends but I think that has more to do with hoes being natural haters on each other than anything else.

Hoes hate Katt Stacks more than the niggas she “exposed.” :shrugs:

militaryspouse1 says:

They shouldve just ignored her dumb self. She feeds off this kind of attention. I wonder where her child i…po puttin

militaryspouse1 says:

my bad..I wonder where her child is

MissHarlem says:

FLO :hug: Hey BM! How was your weekend?

@ DIVINE I take that back Imma need some chicken strips, lemonade and waffle fries oh and some gloves don’t want to catch nothing even touching her!

Divinebrown says:

MAN SAYS….

Hoes hate Katt Stacks more than the niggas she “exposed.”
    ________________________________________________________________________

:rofl: Your mentality needs to be refurbished.

Your first child will be a girl.

Your statement has a glimmer of truth to it. Because HOES are natural haters. Hate comes from a deep seeded insecurity and inferiority complex when it’s on THAT LEVEL. But that’s why their “HOE’IN” in the first place. The hoes I know…don’t know any other way to get emotional security than to share their body with the world.

ELove says:

Is it really THAT EASY to hack into someone’s twitter account ?!!? :shrug:

@Bird
    LaLa doing that doesn’t surprise me ONE BIT (She’s SO LAME to Me…) :yes:

MissHarlem says:

@ MAN :rofl: you never cease to amaze me

MissHarlem says:

@ ELOVE :cosign: she screams I want attn

Choco says:

And girl pls believe that is me – so I get what man is saying I’m not down for all that other bs but I can be the party animal :yes:

@CHB
    Yeah girl I do actually both of my sis threw the party and it brought us all so much closer next year my lil sis turn 40 ohhhh boy :lol:

Krysi J says:

SO….

Im actually more concerned that Soulja Boy let this SAME TRICK, expose his stupidity and his coke habit.

Man Lala’s came after his I do believe and supposedly she didn’t wear a condom with soulja boy cause over the weekend they were clowning his dumb ass again saying she might be pregnant :eyeroll: he’s a dummy if that’s true

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@DIVINE BROWN
    “Your mentality needs to be refurbished.

Your first child will be a girl.

But that may be too deep for this SLUT BAG STACKS topic. She just wants fame without working to get it.”
    __________________________________________________________________________

Well, if my first child is a girl than I know for FACT she will be a
    L
    A
    D
    Y
    !

NO HOES IN MY HOUSE! :nono:
    Hey, women are by far the most abusive and oppressive demographic group to other women. It is no surprise that Kat Stacks, and hoes in general, receive the undeserved vitriol they do from other women. :shrugs:

I don’t even think Katt really wants “fame” per se. :think:

Krysi I’m more bothered if she’s pregnant than the coke habit… most of these celebs have drug/alcohol problems

Man if she was tricking/hoeing/hanging out with these celebs and that’s all she was doing then you could say she doesn’t want fame but when she went public and started exposing??? The only reason you would do that is you want fame or revenge.. and if she wanted revenge she would’ve blasted them and then kept it moving

Divinebrown says:

@MAN……OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. STOOOOPPPP!!! I laugh but it’s not funny!! You cannot make general statements about an entire gender. It just doesnt apply. Women can be vicious to other women. I won’t deny that. However, it’s just not applicable to my personal experience.

Men are far more damaging to women than other women are. :coffee: But that is not the topic of this conversation before I go into that.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@DIVINE
    “OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. STOOOOPPPP!!! I laugh but it’s not funny!! You cannot make general statements about an entire gender. It just doesnt apply. Women can be vicious to other women. I won’t deny that. However, it’s just not applicable to my personal experience.

Men are far more damaging to women than other women are. But that is not the topic of this conversation before I go into that.

If that cum sponge didnt want fame and notoriety, she would disappear back into ooblivion and do her dirt on the low instead of video taping her shenanigans for worldstar.”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

Oh no…. make no mistake about this one Divine, WOMEN, particularly YOUNG WOMEN, are the BIGGEST OPPRESSORS against women. They are hateful, vengeful, sadistic, manipulative, etc. all that expense of another woman and what THAT woman chooses to do (or not do) with HER vagina. :yes:

I don’t think Kat Stacks wants “fame” necessarily. I think she wants recognition. To have people tell her she “outsmarted” someone. I also think she wants some “revenge” but “fame???” :no: She isn’t even going the Montana “Chips-Ahoe” Fishburne rout.

Krysi J says:

————————————————————————-

yea but he’s so young…talking bout he’s the “goldengoose” and he can say/do whatever he wants…Where da hell iz this lil boy’s mama!!?? Im sorry but from 18 – 21 I am still in YO aZZ until I see fit to do otherwise.. :nono: say what chall want, but he would not be able to give me money and peace out, I would probably be his road manager on tours and his somewhat permanent personal assistant #REALTALK Damn that!

ELove says:

Is it really THAT EASY to hack into someone’s twitter account ?!!?

No it isn’t. That’s just a convenient excuse that celebrities use when they get caught with their pants down on Twitter. If his account had been hacked into, LaLa wouldn’t have been encouraging him and going in on katstacks herself.

SouthernPrincess says:

No one hacked his Twitter account and posted something from his IPhone and posted his yfrog account info.
    Carmelo needs to stop and prepare himself to pay a NBA fine and face possible legal recourse!

pointhimout says:

Exactly. And he never contacted LaLa to say his Twitter was hacked? :no:

Twitter is definite proof of how dumb most of these celebrities are. :pc:

Choco says:

Co-Sign Sandra all day with proof of stupidity cuz both of them have lost major points in my book won’t be checking for either one of them any longer…

artistman999 says:

That is the new excuse for 2010, my account got hacked…

iyonah says:

@Chococ … I was never checking for either of them anyway and Lala’s voice always annoyed me :rolleyes: if Melo comes to the Nets, then maybe just maybe I’ll be paying him some attention.