Khloe Kardashian: ‘for years I was called fat and ugly’

Our favorite Kardashian sister, Khloe, may be a successful TV star and business entrepreneur, but she tells Life & Style Weekly magazine, that she is still tormented by memories of her past.

Khloe, who was spotted yesterday buying jewelry in Beverly Hills, said she was called ‘fat’ and ‘ugly’ by other kids throughout her childhood and it was the love of her sisters that saved her.

She says: “Having someone in your class call you fat, ugly, too tall and so on, you start to think all those things about yourself. And if you’re like me, those words are played on repeat inside your head. Khloe says it was her family that saved her from despair during the most difficult period of her life.

Her petite and super-slim sisters Kim and Kourtney were the very people who saved her from feeling terrible.
“When I was at home, I felt loved and safe. My sisters were always a safe haven for me. I knew they would always play with me and make me feel like I was one of them.” [link]

Khloe grew up to be more statuesque and beautiful than her skinnier sister Kim Kardashian who struggles with self-esteem and body image issues.

It’s because Khloe remains humble that she has become the favorite among fans who watch “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” every Sunday.

In a video she made for an anti-bullying campaign, Khloe targeted celebrity blogger Perez Hilton as a bully who tormented her for most of her adult life:
“I’ve been bullied, basically, my entire life. I’ve been compared to my sisters since the day I was born. I don’t look exactly like them… I’m bigger than them, but I’m me…I’m just always told how big I am… It’s always something.

“I’ve always struggled with my weight, I’ve always struggled with my height, with my hair colour, with my skin colour… and Perez is a major factor (of bullying) in my adult life… I thought bullying would be done, but, in my world, it’s not done.”

She added: “No matter what, you can always work out of it, you can always move past it. I don’t think anybody should ever take their life for being bullied.”

310 Responses to “Khloe Kardashian: ‘for years I was called fat and ugly’”

Choco says:

:clap: I wish I could say my family saved me she is so blessed it was my family member sister that tormented me but hey like she said You can move on and get PAST it!

members sisters

MissGauzzz says:

Khloe is gorgeous to me! It’s sad that hurtful words can follow you into adulthood and affect your self-esteem IF you allow it! I know chicks that would kill for Khloe’s figure…

His_Mommy623 says:

I actually like Khloe….now razor faced Kim can gawn somewhere!

Choco says:

you into adulthood and affect your self-esteem
    For me it wasn’t self-esteem that was affected it was the confused reality of realizing your family is not really like you at all – ORPHAN is what I felt!

MissGauzzz says:

@Choco… girl family members can be the worst ones! I have an aunt who I cannot stand to this day because she was so cruel and mean to me when I was a kid1 Just because she didn’t like my father, and I am his spitting image she used to say all kinds of shyt! Now that I’m a grown woman all of a sudden she wants to “bond” and is hurt because I won’t engage with her outside of the normal respectful pleasantries one would give to an older relative. It’s whatever! :nono:

__________________________
    :cosign: this my mom and sis think I have to bury the hurt they dished to me but that’s completely inaccurate they now have to deal with me not dealing with them :wink:

Phrozen1der says:

I never thought she was fat or ugly….folks who ridicule others the most generally have their own internal issues and they are deflecting them on you, so that they feel better.. :shrugs:

_________________________
    :yes: and :clap:

MissGauzzz says:

@Phrozen1.. :yes: you’re a 1000% right about that! But it sure does hurt when you’re young and someone that’s suppose to nurture and protect you talks slick and wreckless about your looks (that you can’t do anything about.)

Danielle84 says:

“Khloe grew up to be more statuesque and beautiful than her skinnier sister Kim Kardashian who struggles with self-esteem and body image issues”
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sandra that is a stretch! I do like Khole’s personality the most tho. I think she is pretty she is just always compared to her sisters. I personally think Kourtney is prettier than Kim.

Phrozen1der says:

@MissGuazzz I feel you, I remember being younger and one of our babysitters would beat me because I was darker than my siblings…made me stay inside, not give me lunch and everything..She is now passed on, and it bothered me that my moms insisted I go to her funeral she said she did’nt know that it affected me that much… :blink:

Phrozen1der says:

@MissGuazz #Agreed!

ChaCha says:

From the day I saw her amongst her two sisters I immediately thought she was prettier. ALWAYS!

BigCityGirl says:

Well she has the LAST laugh now! Go KHLOE…you look FABULOUS!

@Gauzzz
    Your beautiful that was your aunt’s problem you are PRETTY and have a beautiful SOUL some ppl hate pureness!

MissGauzzz says:

@Phrozen1… :blink: damm that was straight foul! My mama is the same way, the aunt is my mama’s oldest sister and she always felt I was too harsh in my feelings towards her. I was like whatever..I don’t like her azz P.E.R.I.O.D.. End of discussion. :D She couldn’t stand my daddy..I’m like shyt be mad at my mama cuz she picked him!

MissGauzzz says:

@Choco.. :D thanks, girl!!!

aqtpie says:

I :heart: Khloe!!!

________________________
    MY GAWD you know Phrozen I don’t think color has anything to do with it I’m lightskin and my sisters are darker my mom probably fukd the milkman and that’s y I was treated like the stepchild but thats her issue not mine MY FATHER passed on Oct. 15 2009 if I do have a biological father alive it wouldn’t even matter cuz my DAD has passed I am her constant reminder of her fukn dirt!

Danielle84 says:

MissGauzzz I swear I’m gonna get you for that dog one of these days :rofl: I gotta get my plan together :think:

Now Sandra, this was a great post! :clap:

It’s great to hear that Kim and Kourtney made sure that their sister didn’t feel left out. Khloe has come a long way and is basically chittin on her sisters at this point.

SHOUTOUT TO THE AMAZON BISHES! :danban:

lakercrazy says:

i like khloe she is the down to earth play in the dirt kinda girl :yes:

CFREE says:

I like KHLOE, I think she’s cute and seems to have realest personality of the three. Tell these folks to kiss it where you sit it! self-esteem=the esteem of yo self. Fluck what anotha muthaphuka thank

@Gauzz
    I’m just telling the truth! :yes:

metnwt says:

I really could care less about her self-esteem problems! She grew up rich, she and her skanky sister’s take all the rich brother’s from black females and I’m supposed to feel sorry for her. Please Aunty Sandra, keep these Kartrashian’s off of your website! I’ve said this many times before, they get enough coverage on the non-black websites whereas we only have a few websites to cover our celebs! I’M SICK OF THEM! >:(

MissGauzzz says:

@Dani… girl imma hafta cut cha’ behind my 4-legged son!!!! :D ain’t he cute!!!! i have two and the other one is even cuter than the one in my gravi!

Phrozen1der says:

@MissGuazzz yeah we had two babysitters like that who would do foul stuff to me..one was darker than me so go figure. I did’nt tell my mom’s until I was grown and she called to tell me that ole’ girl was ill…I wished no ill will towards her and mourned her passing as well. But I did NOT wish to attend the services, and was mad she insisted I go!

lakercrazy says:

ok lets get this chit going got two hrs left of “work”

StillASassyOne says:

1) :waves: Hello Folks@ Happy Friday!

2) Khloe is my favorite Kardashian sister next to Kourtney/

3) The shoes that Khloe’s wearing in the picture with the red dress = details please.

4) I won’t be posting much today. I”m so doped up right now, I’m seeing Pink Elephants at my deask.

5) Sandra- whay aren’t you going to tell about Diamond getting that cheap azz Camaro of her’s repoed? I KNOW you KNOW about it!

:coffee: <—– Really water w/lemon

Jerrica says:

I think everyone goes through self esteem problem. My older sister and little brother made fun of me all the time. It still hurts, but in the end I came out better than both of them.

Sassy bish I was wondering where you were I thought 5 O got your azz :lol:

MissGauzzz says:

@Phrozen1… I tell you what..your mom raised you well because I wouldn’t have gone to her funeral! I would have prayed for her soul and let that be that!!! You will be blessed for that though!! :yes:

I certainly hope she got it together before she passed away! She must have really had a lot of self hatred to treat an innocent child so mean! I hate to hear stories like that! :no:

Danielle84 says:

MissGauzzz says:

@Dani… girl imma hafta cut cha’ behind my 4-legged son!!!! ain’t he cute!!!! i have two and the other one is even cuter than the one in my gravi!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    What kind is that one? I love dogs but my one lil yorkie is enough he wears me out! Little dogs are so needy and always want attention. He is always up under me, I can’t even walk around the house without almost stepping on him but I wouldn’t trade him for the world!!

@Gauzz
    She didn’t she died that way I know it ppl rarely change and the ones that do it’s becuz they want to!

Choco says:

:yes: I know you weren’t talking to me but my dogs act like this – the Chihuahah is most needy the ****-zu is most comical and I love them both so much!

nydiva4u says:

Khloe is my favorite.
    Bullying goes both ways.
    As a child and even into adulthood, I was always teased about being skinny. I always tried to eat plenty so I could be the “normal” black girl size.
    Once I learned to shake the nay-sayers off, I was able to love myself. At 36, I am loving my thin frame.
    I learned that no matter how you look, someone will always have something to say.

StillASassyOne says:

@Choco

Yeah- I was felling so bad yesterday, all I could do was lurk. And today I’m so out of it from the meds that typing is a real task.

I just want to go home in 2 hrs & 10 mins and lay my azz down. TGIF!!

chit tzu damn Sandy

—-

Uhm, I disagree. She’s not asking anyone to feel sorry for her but on the same note i’m not goin to play the “OMG they’re takin all them rich, successful black men” role.

There are plenty more rich men in the sea honey. :coffee:

Str8Cpt says:

I refuse to talk about one of God’s creatures :nono:

Choco says:

And today I’m so out of it from the meds that typing is a real task.

I just want to go home in 2 hrs & 10 mins and lay my azz down.
    ___________________________
    Take care boo I know exactly how you feel we will get thru this work day :yes:

Phrozen1der says:

@Choco for me they told me it was because of my complexion..I ate lunch on the floor while my siblings ate at the table. Mind you, I was like 4 or so..but I remember it vividly.Locked me in closets etc… #BadMemories..

kingstonn says:

:cheer: Team Khloe! I like her better than her boring azz sisters.

Is it 3′o clock yet? I’m ready to be up out this bish.. :yawn:

Danielle84 says:

StillASassyOne says:

I just want to go home in 2 hrs & 10 mins and lay my azz down. TGIF!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me tooooo! I have a about 2hrs and 45 min left :( I swear Fridays move so slow.

Phrozen1der says:

@MissGuazzz yeah my moms did, I try not to harbor hatred towards any man/woman because it only holds YOU back. I feel those incidents made me into the person that I am now, so for that I’m thankful!

ELove says:

Why DOES Khloe LQQK like in that Last Pic…

Hi, I’m Khloe and THIS IS MY AZZ !!! :blink:

West Coast Chick says:

I love love love Khloe! :cheer: She actually made Lamar kinda cute!!

@Phrozen
    Im sorry to hear of it my babysitters son’s (in their 20′s)raped me and I was 5 it’s just sick fuks you know but GOD doesn’t give us anything that we can’t handle!

pinksghetti says:

Khloe is pretty to me and back when she was in HS she was too. It must have been a Hollywood thing where you have to be a size 0-2, 5’3 with long blonde hair and a pointy nose to be pretty. If she lived anywhere else she’d be considered nice looking.

:clap:

Str8Cpt says:

I refuse to talk about one of God’s creatures

:argue: SINCE WHEN??????? GTFOHWTBS

Danielle84 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I couldn’t imagine having 2! I call him my son. My sis had nerve to get him a batman costume for halloween with a cape, mask and all lol.

kingstonn says:

@ Phrozen, Aw, that sounds like when my cousins in Jamaica used to tease me cause I was brighter than them. Now they’re buying skin lightener trying to be my shade. Ha. :lol:

metnwt says:

REALLY……..SURELY YOU JEST :no:

MissGauzzz says:

@Dani… I have two Bichon Frise. Even though they are the same breed they look different. The one in the gravi is very very very clingy! He is always under me and/or my hubby! The older one is straight gangsta he don’t like nobody and doesn’t like to be bothered, but he’s more attached to me! He gives hubby the side eye unless he has food! :D

Str8Cpt says:

Str8Cpt says:

I refuse to talk about one of God’s creatures

:argue: SINCE WHEN??????? GTFOHWTBS
    _________________________________________

I don’t talk about animals :coffee:

VAChick says:

Those shoes are HOT. Go Khloe!

Danielle84 says:

@ Phrozen1der

That is a horrible story! I can’t stand people who are obsessed with skin color especially our own people.

imarie aka lalie says:

Its always been obvious to me that Khloe had self esteem issues. What confirmed it for me was her marrying Lamar within days of meeting him. Like she didn’t want to change his mind so she hurried up and walked down the aisle. Khloe’s not so bad though.

lakercrazy says:

all these sad stories bringing back memories im looging the fluck off don’t need to be depres :nono:

Cha cha we are >>>>>>>>>>>HERE<<<<<<<<<<<<

I refuse to hop on that "oh feel bad for the black woman" band wagon. Especially when I know there are plenty of RICH, SINGLE black men available, chit my Momma snagged one after she divorced my Dad.

chase says:

I like Kloe, I like all of the Kardashians actually…

I doubt they are taking our black men, our black men are going willing.. Who wants Lamar Odom anyway :shrugs:

Sorry to hear that Choco, glad you have been able to get through that…

kingstonn says:

@ Str8, PLEASE change that GRAVI!
    that’s the scariest chit i’ve seen in a while..

MissGauzzz says:

@cocoa… my Momma snagged one after she divorced my Dad.

:yahoo: good for your mom!!!

jazi65 says:

Its hard to take anything that these sisters say seriously when they all have shows to promote.

Never thought she was ugly; yea at times she was on the pudgy side but I see she’s fixed that. I like her personality better than the other two but Kourtney is the prettiest.

@Danielle
    I love having two they are so funny I swear cuz they have totally different personalities and compete for my attention the younger one Parker – chit tzu will bully the Chi Remedy for my attention and he’s just been with me for the past 6 months shawty learned with quickness

Cocoabana says:

Thanks Gauzzz :) she’s very happy and at the end of the day [copyright Chris Brown] that’s all that counts.

@Chase Who wants Lamar Odom anyway :preach: with this comment!

Str8Cpt says:

@King Wish granted! ;)

CHARBEE says:

CFREE says:

________________________________________________________________________

WE ARE —————————————-> HERE <—————–

SHE IS THE REALEST.

Danielle84 says:

chase says:

Who wants Lamar Odom anyway
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If he wasn’t rich NOBODY! He irks me on the show. You seen the episode when they kissed and he asked something like “Do all black men mouths taste like bbq sauce?” :wtf:

Carrington says:

Sandrarose says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    That’s a bit of a stretch, isn’t it? I mean, as a man who has evolved with age, I can NOW look at Khloe and see a pretty woman, but as an immature YOUNGER man, I wouldn’t have seen it.

Kim Kardashian is a lot of stuff, but less statuesque and beatiful than Khloe Kardashian ain’t in that number.

Sandra, I’ve noticed two things with you, either you always root for the “underdog” – or you have really bad taste in women because who looks “hawt” to you slmost ALWAYS leaves me scratching my head. LOL

@Chase
    Thanks boo I’m a work in progress :wink:

Cha cha we are >>>>>>>>>>>HERE<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>HERE<<<<<<<<<<<

What I wanna say is met….are you a girl that got dumped because your dude like what he saw when a Kardashian walked in the room? Lemme find out you the chick that threw the drink on Kim at the club that night :rofl:

tintin1979 says:

sorry Klhoe is the ugliest in my opinion but her body is real so I give her props for having the best body however she’s too tall and manly looking at times but good for her getting over her self esteem issues

tintin1979 says:

@ kingstonn
    you are hilarious. Jamaica definitely is killing the bleaching cream

Cocoabana says:

Dani remember when he said that?! I was happy he said it instead of Khloe cause you know black folk woulda jumped on that ass!

@str8 REALLY U CHANGE UR GRAVI TO THAT??? :MAD:

Str8Cpt says:

@ Carrington Have you ever seen pics Sandy’s boo thang?
    Let’s just say she has “different” taste in women than the norm, if you see what I’m saying :shrug:

:dead: :rofl:

Laker
    EMAIL!

chase says:

@ Cocoabana—for real Lamar is hard on the eye’s and that is putting it nicely…

@ Danielle84—Yeah I saw that episode, hubby and I looked at each other like :wtf:

Lamar talks through his nose, he’s annoying, Kloe can keep that one..

Danielle84 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You know it lol. Khole and Rob looked at him crazy and gave a fake laugh. He irks me I tell you!!

OK….ya’lll

it’s 2:31pm…and aint no chit been started…not a single post over 200 posts.

Are we gonna have to shot someone to get things poppin?

Auntie is playing Divide and Conquer…saturated us with posts(makin up for monday) and spliting us all up…keepin the herd dazed and confused….We need to blow up a post before the end of the day its in the contract… :rules:

Carrington says:

PS: I think people like Khloe best because she’s FUNNY – which doesn’t necessarily translate to “real” <– wtf is that anyway?

Is NOT getting all up in someone's face considered fake? Because if so, I would have been fake as hell a few minutes ago when I didn't go off on this broad from another department who came to my desk with ignorance.

From what I can tell, they're all who they are. They just have different personalities and not being able to relate to someone doesn't necessarily make that person fake.

Now FAKE is Phaedra on RHOA.

lakercrazy says:

PRESENTE :grin: SO ANYBODY DRESING UP FOR HALLOWEN??? IM NOT IM THE MOM THAT PUSH THE STROLLER GOING THRU MY KIDS BAG :lol:
    @CHOCO I KNOW I KNOW ITS JUST IM A LIL BIT PAST IT BUT NOT ALL THE WAY SO IT HITS A BAD BAD NERVE :(

MissGauzzz says:

@Carrington…because who looks “hawt” to you slmost ALWAYS leaves me scratching my head.

:dead: I :heart: you.. You keeps it true!!!!!!

chase says:

Choco—-ur welcome, I know of a few people that have had similar experiences and they go bat sh!t crazy and are never ever the same…

My cousin was rapped by some relatives on her dad’s side and she has never been the same since, I feel so bad for her.

lakercrazy says:

@ace well get it started then papi :grin:

Choco says:

You know what Ladies I think it’s time for the men to entertain us so ummmm :think: Phrozen, Mean if you still here and Ace wazzzup GET THIS PARTY STARTED RITE!

ELove says:

@Carrington
    DON’T fall for the Okey-Doke (Real…)
    80% of the CHICKS that Ms. Sandra be throwing these ACCOLADES At and Morning Glory, Flavor-LESS of Decatur wouldn’t be CAUGHT DEAD in her BED… SHE ain’t CHECKING FOR none of that MESS !!! :rofl:

lnp03 says:

Khloe is beautiful to me! She is definitely my favorite Kardashian.

Damn Lake we r here!

Cocoabana says:

Carrington you better :preach: with this comment:

Now FAKE is Phaedra on RHOA. That hoe (in the words of Man, he has been sorely missed this week) is annoying.

MissHarlem says:

:cosign: ACE I been chasing these bishes in every post so I give up and lurk

Cocoabana says:

That’s terrible to hear @ Chase. I hope she gets the help she needs.

Cocoabana says:

HARLEM, my fellow tri-state area’er. :hug:

@Chase
    Honeslty it’s a miracle that I haven’t but trust the road was long and hard I think for me I have a tremendous amount of self love and raped or abuse period can sometime make you feel unloved and if you don’t realize you should love yourself your pretty much lost – I hope your cousin can find her way it’s so damn hard girl if I didn’t have my kids I wouldn’t be here today REAL TALK!

chase says:

@ Laker I am not dressing up at all, I don’t like Halloween for some reason… My sons are 3 and 13 one is to old now (according to him) and the other one doesn’t really know what its all about yet. That will change once I put his tail in school though…

lakercrazy says:

i agree let the men get it started dam it and nobody leave this dam post i don’t like chasing azz :lol:

ELOVE you too! :kiss: oops you and Harlem are e dating right :lol:

Choco says:

Hey do you guyz get this effn adverstisment when you are on Sandra for a while like all of a sudden there is audio that chit pisses me off!

Phaedra is faker than a 4 dollar bill

CHARBEE says:

CFREE says:

________________________________________________________________________

WE ARE —————————————-> HERE <—————–

SHE IS THE REALEST.

:cosign:

SneakyBrown says:

I’m not gon lie I thought Khloe was manly (very manly)

I was tortured in school growing up- Getting jumped by the boys; having inaccurate pictures drawn of you and posted in hallways/bathroom ; I just decided to make up my own mind about myself and if you didn’t like what you saw I would gladly tell you to kick rocks. I mean EVERYbody got a story. Geez

But shout out to Choco…. Girlfriend you are one STRONG sista. Good for you :claps:

What a testimony

Jerrica says:

I think Lamar is just slow. Every time he talks, and take a picture he just look slow, like the type that has drool rolling down the side of his mouth.

kingstonn says:

@ choco, the one for lysol? :yes:

:rofl: @ harlem..

chase says:

Thanks ladies, yeah she and her siblings have had it BAD, they are all out there wilding out I have not seen them in about 8 years now but last I heard nothing has changed. I just pray for them, that’s all I can do…

CFREE says:

ELOVE, I HELPED U OUT IN THE RIHANNA POST ;)

Choco says:

There are no audio ads on this blog. Maybe you have a virus from some other blog?

@ COCOA :hug: Owww yes Tri states in this bish :lol:

@ CHOCO :shotsfired: dont start nuffin wont be nuffin leave my E MAN alone you could at least ask a chick to kiss a ninja first sheesh *pops gum and flips hair a la CANDI*

@Laker
    Hits a bad nerve cuz you still have unresolved issues with it get it out of your system and off your chest and say FUK U to your abusers! That’s y revenge is often called SWEET!

Carrington says:

And while we’re on “fake” susta’s stop kidding yourselves.

If Lamar Odom tried to holla at ANNE one of y’all a$$es, you’d be hard pressed to find one of you who would turn his $20 million dollar a$$ away, so quit frontin’.

Why y’all always try to act like all of y’all got an Idris Elba. SOME of y’all got Curtis on House of Payne – so keep THAT real. If you’ll take a average clown who works at autozone who has the nerve to cheat, you’ll DAMN shole take a below average multi millionaire – now keep THAT real.

LMAO!

Let Star Jones try to holla, we just gon’ play “cops & robbers” at night so I can have an excuse to keep the lights off!

@Harlem
    I know boo my bad come hither :kiss: better now :lol:

ELove says:

@CFREE
    I SAW (And It was WONDERFUL…) Your JUST Special Damnit !!! :hug: :wink:

Choco says:

Thanks Sandra I swear that chit annoys me I’m like WTH… prolly your arch nemesis site :lol: SIKE!

ELOVE you too! oops you and Harlem are e dating right

yeap when her fiance HIS is not around…and when Im not sneaking in for a quickie as well :rofl: …………..KIDDDDDDDDDING … KINDA :yahoo:

@ KINGSTONN yuh laffin cuz yu kno she aint real *in my Trini accent*

Choco says:

Wow @Sneaky you brought tears to my eyes thank you!

Carrington says:

I’ma be Antoine Long for Halloween. A bad toupee on the tip of my head with a red hair scarf, an iPad and two boys on chains with a note that says, “You bett’NOT run tell lat!”

lakercrazy says:

@choco :yes: i know but im on the road of F!CK YOU to the abuser it’s harder when ur mama and family members keep talkn bout him and how sorry they feel for him and chit :mad: i don’t feel sorry for his worthles azz he has that and more coming ol piece of sh!t ruined my dam childhood F!CK HIM AND ERRTHYNG THA HAS TO DO WITH HIS HO3 AZZ!!!

CFREE says:

:yawn: bored, 2+ hours left :wail:

ELOVE you too! oops you and Harlem are e dating right

yeap when her fiance HIS is not around…and when Im not sneaking in for a quickie as well …………..KIDDDDDDDDDING … KINDA
    SLUT Sadistic Lady Unlimited Time that’s what I call myself sometimes :rofl:

*walks to CHOCO with head down sobbing* Ok :kiss:

@ KIM cuz you KIM you can sneak in and have a quickie I wont mind one bit you my bish :yes:

Jerrica says:

And while we’re on “fake” susta’s stop kidding yourselves.
    LMAO!
    ****************************************************************
    Not I! I have a Web Payne(my boo)! Two jobs, and goes to school. Lamar would only get a hi and bye from me. With me it ain’t even about looks but he just talks to slow for me. Nope!

Phrozen1der says:

@Kibgstonn that’s wild!

@Danielle it’s all goodie GOD has continuously showed me favor ;)

@ Harlem, :rofl: I hate the lipgloss she wears, ugh

MsKnowIT says:

I wonder when she is going to request her mother tell her the truth about Robert Kardashion Sr. not being her real father. Come on’…you ALL see she is NOT Armenian like her sisters.

Cocoabana says:

:dead: at Carrington’s whole comment! I couldn’t date Lamar Odom but to each it’s own.

Phrozen1der says:

Kingstonn*

chase says:

@—Carrington… Not ME looks and brains over wallet size any day, I make my own dough… I have been w/ my hubby since high-school sharing value meals together b/c we were broke. Now we are doing MUCH better, money will come and go….. I’m so not one of those chicks TRUST!

I have had a few opportunities to be w/ dudes that had money or were on the road to make BIG TIME MONEY, but I chose REAL LOVE over MONEY..

ELove says:

Ahhhh SHYT (Y’all done got MY BOO fuming in Here…)

O.K. BOO (It’s LOVE-Lap Time…) Enough of THIS Foolishness !!!
    In MY Sexxy Bedroom Baritone VOICE…
    Let’s HUSH This Madness… :kiss: SO you want me to RUB Your Precious Little Foot Baby :kiss: You GONNA Shake-n-Pop that AZZ for Daddy Later (Huh Baby…) :kiss:

ChaCha says:

MissHarlem…. SEE KANDI :hug: YOU MY BISH….SEE THATS WHY I FUX WITH YOU …ME AND YOU IS LIKE EBONY AND IVORY….LIVING IN PERFECT HARMONY AND SHYT

Jerrica says:

:cosign: Chase and Cocoa!

Choco says:

i know but im on the road of F!CK YOU to the abuser it’s harder when ur mama and family members keep talkn bout him and how sorry they feel for him and chit i don’t feel sorry for his worthles azz he has that and more coming ol piece of sh!t ruined my dam childhood F!CK HIM AND ERRTHYNG THA HAS TO DO WITH HIS HO3 AZZ!!!
    Now didn’t that feel good just typing it – I mean girl I refuse to hate the ones that abused me instead I pray for their DEMISE and I do not feel one ounce of guilt and you know I how I know my prayers were answered cuz one of the fuks died in a car accident by burning to DEATH! FUK ME I FUK U!

ELove says:

@Cha Cha
    SHHHHHHHHHHHH… Whispering … Nobody HAS TO KNOW That :lol:

kingstonn says:

@ phrozen, i know right? i didnt even recognize them at my dad’s funeral. & then, there they was trying to be all nice. wasn’t even trying to hear it :lol:

chase says:

CHASE ……..girl you better PREEEACH YOU HEAR ME…. I SO COSIGN YOUR WHOLE COMMEMENT I CAN RELATE!!!! HIGH FIVE!!!!

Choco says:

but I chose REAL LOVE over MONEY..
    I did too :claps

Ace says:

Why did i just have a sudden urge to send Choco a peen shot…

good thing i came to and realized I’m at work and

damn i’m on SR way too damn much…i’m gonna go get some work done….

ELove says:

@Cha Cha
    SHHHHHHHHHHHH… Whispering … Nobody HAS TO KNOW That

my lips are signed…sealed and delivered :kiss:

Giggles @ Harlem she’s so easy :lol:

Ace says:

being bored on SR is not healthy for employment…

@ELOVE SOO ERRBODY GETN SOME LOVIN FROM UR AZZ??? :lol:
    @CHOCO YES IT FELT GOOD IT WILL FEEL BETTER IF HE WAS IN FRONT OF ME HIM AND ALL THE DAM FAM SO THEY CAN ALL KNOW WHAT KIND OF WORTHLESS PIECE OF SH!T HE IS I SWEAR I CAN’T AND REFUSE TO FORGIVE HIM FOR WHAT HE DID LIKE I SAID F!CK HIM TILL HE ROTENS IN HAIL!!!!

His_Mommy623 says:

Lawdddd this lunch is delish! :waves:

@Ace
    Do it Maine DO IT! :lol:

Ace says:

Why did i just have a sudden urge to send Choco a peen shot…

good thing i came to and realized I’m at work and

damn i’m on SR way too damn much…i’m gonna go get some work done….

DO IT ………… DO IT ………………… DO IT

@ Ace, Kanye sent his.. so you can too! :wink:

West Coast Chick says:

Khloe does have the best personality

Phrozen1der says:

@Kingstonn I have a long list of relatives who are just as bad as enemies..folks wishing ill upon you because they can’t say anything bad about you! I’m like while your daughter is busy poppin out babies, your son is incarcerated and ummmm I have an M.S. behind my name..ummm #Getlikeme! :shotsfired:

Cocoabana says:

Ace, you can only send that peen shot to me if your condom wrapper is gold. Other than that, save it. :coffee:

His_Mommy623 says:

*giggles* ya’ll so nasty! :popcorn:

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@Sassy—-The shoes are Christian Louboutin Ulonas

she’s so easy

THATS A GOOD THING :coffee:

@Laker
    Remember how you burned a candle for me and it worked do one for him but not to make him feel better and the fam won’t ever really be concerned about it – such is life!

Do it Lake you have to get back something otherwise you will always feel rage get EVEN the way you know how to it won’t come back to haunt you – you have to make your Karma better! DO IT!

meanNsurly says:

I’m gonna be Ms. Twerksum from the Twerk Team. Me and my bestie already picked out our outfits and they are HOTT!!!!!

kingstonn says:

@ Ace, Kanye sent his.. so you can too!

FOCUS MY PRETTY LITTLE KINGSTONNNNNNNN FOCUS *turns your head… KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE PRIZE…. YOUR GONNA MAKE US MOMMYS BORDERLINE RICH TONIGHT BY SNAGGING DRAKE… GET IT TOGETHER SISTER :rofl:

————————————————————————-

Cocoa be careful with that statement…as some brothers have figured out that not all gold wrappers are created equal…but dont worry…mines are authentic…

You ladies ask for us men to get some **** started so i’m still contemplating it…

@ ACE……………LONG SIGH……

TO THE LEFT OR THE RIGHT :think:

———————————————————————-
    We are kindred spirits @Cocoa

CFREE says:

:shocked: @ACE

TONIGHT BY SNAGGING DRAKE… GET IT TOGETHER SISTER
    ———————————————————————-
    **In Monique’s voice** Wait a G*tdam.n minute….. Drake and Cocoa? Oh hell nah…………..

kingstonn says:

@ Phrozen, OMG i know exactly what you mean! My dad’s sisters could not STAND my mom because she’s not black. Meanwhile, half of their kids are either in jail, cracked out, or like 15 and have 4 kids. SMH. I hate that it’s like that sometimes though.

@ACE UMMMM CAN U CC ME ON THAT EMAIL :ashamed: BUT STILL WANT THE PIC :grin:

**throws confetti @ Cocoa in an angry way**

Begins singing “SHE WAS A FRIEND OF MINE…….SHE LEFT WITH MY MAN! SHE LIED, CHEATED, TOOK ALL I HAD……SHE WAS A FRIEND OF MINE….”

@ Mean, You ain’t know? Drake’s in my town tonight. :wink:

Phrozen1der says:

@Kingstonn it’s a sad state of affairs for the black family, so I don’t deal with ANY of mine who are negative….If you don’t speak positivity into my life and your own life we CANNOT associate.. :nono:

meanNsurly says:

Sorry re-read the comment. Not Cocoa but KINGSTONN…….AND then she got my mans pic as her gravi…..

OH SHYT…..THIS IS IT……..

Danielle84 says:

Carrington says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See my comment on #71-Notice I said “If he wasn’t rich NOBODY” :yes:

**throws confetti @ Cocoa in an angry way**

:dead: I just saw this! You are also more than welcome to send me a peen shot. Gay and straight penis all look the same!

@Cocoa :hug: right back

Its about to be a Girl fight up in here btw Me and Kingston for tryna snagg my Man while he making me money!!! HMPH…..

Choco says:

Your real concern should be how long before it gets in my hands :yes:

kingstonn says:

:rofl: @ Mean. Did i mention i have VIP tix to his after party? Haaaaa!

Danielle84 says:

Not saying I’m that type but even though Khloe has her own money I don’t think she would even date Lamar if he wasn’t in the NBA!

Choco says:

:preach: I have done spring cleaning with folks in my life that don’t bring me positive energy GTFOH and My Face! CHECK and MATE!

CFREE says:

meanNsurly says:

I’m gonna be Ms. Twerksum from the Twerk Team.

:dead:

chase says:

4 real ladies…. Shoot money is not everything… Hubby and I still have the same problems now that we had when we were broke!!!

@ CHOCO Shhhh bish dont be telling people Im easy :lol:

@ KIM :whistle: you and me us neva part…… MY BISSSHHHH

kingstonn says:

@ Phrozen, My Mom’s side of the family didn’t even care what race my dad was. That was the real sad part. :rolleyes:

Cocoabana says:

@ King and Mean, whoever bags Drake this weekend, let a sista know.

MissHarlem says:

My Baby you cant have me in here fuming at these bishes you know our love is the best thing since slice bread :yes:
    You have a lot of making up to do and since you want to be kissing on everyone I know good and damn well that you better save all that good loving for me!!

TO THE LEFT OR THE RIGHT
    That’s what I’m talkn bout! Yeah which direction nicca :lol: DAMN now I’m horny :lol: how hard is that rite!

chase says:

Danielle84 says:

——————————–
    I agree mama Kris would not see that happen at all… Could you imagine if he worked at Sonic or something and tried to holla at her…. She would of laughed at him w/ the quickness…

ELove says:

@Choco
    DAMN GURL… YOU are just TOO DAMN Dangerous…
    Damn near GETTING My AZZ :shotsfired1: AT by My Boo… And NOW @Ace wants to SHUT DOWN the SR Board with A PEEN SHOT !!! :rofl:

His_Mommy623 says:

oh mean is showing his ass :dead:

MsKnowIT says:

Choco says:

And NOW @Ace wants to SHUT DOWN the SR Board with A PEEN SHOT !!!
    __________________________
    :rofl: :rofl:

kingstonn says:

@ Mean. Did i mention i have VIP tix to his after party? Haaaaa!
    ——————————————————————–
    Oh hell naw!!!! Kingstonn it is on and poppin now!!!! Thats cute, real cute 4 u!!! Had me coming out of lurking and chit cuz sum1 had said u were tryna get MY man!!!! HMPH…..we will see bout that

:pc: <——BOOKING THRU ORBITZ/TRAVELOCITY

Choco says:

Is there an effn new post my mouth is so Sailorish :lol: and even if it is haven’t we decided to stay here!

WTF happened to Laker :lol:

Tink Tink says:

TO THE RIGHT….

Choco…

whats your email…

lakercrazy says:

@choco im here dam it im here waiting on the peen pic from ace and the kiss from elove :lol: bish bored and feel a lil bi-polarish cuz i was pissd when i thought about that PIECE OF SH!T :mad: but im back :grin:

<——BOOKING THRU ORBITZ/TRAVELOCITY
    _______________________________________________________
    :rofl: I'll make sure to dedicate whatever happens tonight to you, boo! :hug:

lakercrazy says:

@his :kiss: **pinch his tatas** heey beutiful how u doing and were the f!uck u been dam it :waiting:

@Ace
    tiffany.ocasio @ nasdaqomx.com

lil bi-polarish cuz i was pissd when i thought about that PIECE OF SH!T
    ___________________________

:claps:

@TINK TINK ……………. :party:

TO THE RIGHT….
    @Tink let me be the judge of that :rofl:

meanNsurly says:

We got Ace sending dyck pix, Laker is pinching His melons, and I’m bout to get Kingstonn for takin my man!!! Its a lot going on in this post

@Mean
    Your gonna be so mad when I get to see what ACE has envy me :lol:

Tink Tink says:

I already sent it to BROWN, I think she holding back on yall :wink:

SEE POST 128……THEN SCROLL DOWN TO POST 188

:dead:

Bury me in my white ankle boots with the gold studs and my cheerleading uniform and pom poms from the 4th grade

—————————————————————————

all the ingredients to burning a post down…

FUK IT ACE is HUGE TEASE NO PUN intended :rofl:

:claps: ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME DAMN

@Tink
    What does Brown have to do with what I want :lol: SHOW ME THE BEEF!

Tink Tink says:

:dead: @ ChaCha

She had to repost it cause yall didnt respond :rofl:

Cocoabana says:

Cha, you are the ONLY one that acknowledged both posts.

I ignored them. :coffee:

***drop kicks ace*** WERE THE FLUCK IS MY PIC :grin:
    @MEAN WE NEED TO BURN THIS POST DOOOWWWWNNNNN

OMG EUREKA DAMMMMMMMN ACE – Sucks to be you Mean :lol: I Kid

kingstonn says:

Mean, i SAID i’d dedicate whatever happens tonight to you! :wink:

Cocoabana says:

Cha, you are the ONLY one that acknowledged both posts.

I ignored them.

:rofl: :rofl:

Im going back to stare :rofl: ME HUNGRY NOW :lol:

@Cocoa… I mean no variation or nothin…just copy and paste :rofl: :rofl:

Somebody has a ARM in their pants :rofl:

Tink Tink says:

@Choco
    I got you, but you gone have to wait a couple hours after I’m off.

@Tink
    Okay but I’m ready now :wink:

My fellow Tri State chica did you have to put that post on blast :lol:

KIM did you have to say no variation or nothin :dead:

ACE no one has a swingline so you cant burn this post

MzTee says:

Most of us have at some point in our childhoods been teased. That’s what kids do — tease one another. Khloe might have even teased someone. I’m glad she got over her self-esteem issues. But, IMHO, she is the least attractive of the Kardashian sistas. Say what you want about Kim, but the girl is gorgeous (pre- and post surgery).

I must put one in the ‘win’ column for Khloe though because the multi-colored strappy stilletoes she’s rocking in that picture are fierce.

meanNsurly says:

Why aint nobody sending me dyck pics hell!!! I’m part of the girls also! Its soooo not fair with this chit

candibfly says:

khloe is adopted :coffee: i like her the best out of the 3 tho, she keeps it real and will smack a h0e quick!

ChaCha says:

KANDI……….. :yahoo: NOW THAT SHYT WAS FUNNY…THE HIGHLIGHT LIGHT OF MY DAMN DAY.

*TILTS THE MOSCATO

________________________________
    :rofl: :rofl:

Candi with a C ……….. I need a grand entrance… make it a SICK ONE TOO :yes:

Choco says:

My fellow Tri State chica did you have to put that post on blast
    If you talking to me :yes: chile you know a bish can keep quiet bout no good LOOKING PEEN! :rofl:

Choco says:

can’t keep quiet GURRRRL!

meanNsurly says:

:rofl: MEAN MEAN MEAN MEAN MEAN How do I love theee….let me count the ways :rofl:

@Mean
    weren’t you considering :hump: :lick: with a GIRL! What happened to that notion? :lol:

candibfly says:

i can’t find the remote and it’s stuck on dr. phil :crying:

lakercrazy says:

@mean i din’t get no pics either :wail: yall just leave a bish out huh???

MsNikki says:

Hey everybody. Can somebody tell me the name of the shoe Khloe has on in the last pic. Back to lurkin

:cosign: MEAN I gets no pics either

MissHarlem says:

*works on our routine for our next one hit wonder*

candibfly says:

i don’t get anything *sigh* well i never asked but i’m just goin with the flow of the post

candibfly says:

:lol: you alright :hug: you been hella non active today

Tink Tink says:

Ok…so how do I send it, I only have 1 email that’s for BROWN, you would have to ask her to forward…but theres one thing, I will need a titty shot.

candibfly says:

@cha cha i’m good. today is my day off so i been in and out the house today.

Tink Tink says:

@Laker
    Loving your gravie :smile:

Ms. Thickness says:

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE

@tink tink ***shakes chichis** heeey :lol:

lakercrazy says:

@thick heeey mamas too cute just too dam cute

meanNsurly says:

Okay I’m better now. I am part of the girl crew so from now on NO DYCK PIX CAN’T BE SENT WITHOUT SENDING THEM TO ME FIRST!!! Its now in the bylaws of SR.com!

@Tink
    Damn son scroll up my addy in here no prob on boob shot!

Tink Tink says:

:pc: There you go Choco. Sorry MEAN….you put that post up about 3 seconds too late, cause I really would have sent it too you, cause I do not break laws, too afraid I might get :ban:

@TINK
    OWWWW at Tink showing love :yes:

Did you send it?

did choco just get another peen shot OK IM DONE WITH YALL :mad:
    @CHOCO U COUGAR U HOT PUZAZAY MOTHA FLOKA U :rofl: i luvs it tho got all these men snd u pics

Ace says:

Sorry mean …i just can bring my self to send a pic to someone who can look down and see there own…

:rofl: Laker girrrllll ACE is REAL PRETTY :rofl:

CFREE says:

30 more mins :danban: :danban1:

@Tink
    Look nicca don’t be playn with me send that got damn pic STAT! :lol:

———————————————————————-
    Well how about u send it and then I will tuck my own!!! That way all I will see is folded skin like everyone else……….

@CHOCO U COUGAR U HOT PUZAZAY MOTHA FLOKA U i
    ———————————————————————–
    :dead: @ Laker….. :rofl: U are hilarious thats why I love u!!!

Ms. Thickness says:

———————————————————————-
    ________________________________________

:rofl: till :dead:

__________________________
    :rofl: See Mean you should’ve sent that pic ACE pretty as a mufugga REAL TALK someone said they would pet it all day :rofl:

Ace says:

“*debates how long after sending it to Choco will it be in the hands of every woman on SR*”

this debate as been answered… :rofl:

Choco says:

this debate as been answered…
    __________________________
    :nono: Only one who forced me she made me do it :rofl:

THICCCKKKKK Help bish we won’t get anymore Peen pics tell him you made me do it :lol:

Ms. Thickness says:

ACEEEEEEE…..DAMNIT BABY

Destinee says:

Sandra take heed to what she is saying and how what you say about people on such a large scale does have an effect on them. I am speaking about children: Willow, Jaden, and Justin Beiber…

ACE
    You effn snitch eff both of yall chit :rofl:

Anna says:

~~~~~~~~~~~
    I think it’s because she is the most identafiable (sp). Kim is “don’t hate me because I’m beautiful, Kortney is beautiful but scott makes her seem dumb and less attractive. She is over 30, I know she has Mason, but she does not have to stay w/Scott. I can’t stand him.

meanNsurly says:

Choco who said they would pet it all day?

@Choco

You pulled first 48 and snitched on yourself first…see #259…

I just went with it…we lub you still tho…

@MEAN
    Scroll up a couple of comments and you will see :lol: she didn’t say it here she emailed me

Choco says:

Ace you fukd me up by emailing her and letting her know I sent her chit to you I hate you :lol: :blink: NO I DONT you have pretty member…

Ms. Thickness says:

CHOCO…YOUR MOUTH IS LIKE WATER…YOU GIVING AWAY ALL THE SECRETS

MEAN IT WAS ME AND ACE GETS AN “A+” IN MY CLASS OF DI_CKOLOGY

Choco says:

Ace you should come see me real soon :wink: :lol: you know I keep going back and looking at it right SMDH

*******PSA*********
    Let it be known FLUCK all yall got me chasing yall from post to post cant keep still ADD azz mofos CHOCO gettin peen shots MS talking bout she will pet it I just cant :mad:

meanNsurly says:

:dead: @ Thickums and Dyckology!!!!

OVER IT…..I’M GONNA CHANGE MY PIC AND ACT LIKE I’M A WOMAN SO I CAN GET SUM DYCK PICS

@Thick
    Chit boo gotta share a good thing rite :wink:

Now we are we gonna ambush Ace :lol:

CFREE says:

You guys, its been real. Hope you guys have a great weekend! :bye:

kingstonn says:

4′o clock. I’m out. But i’ll make sure NOT to catch a rape case tonight.
    & Mean, boo, I’ll make sure to find out how big it is. :wink:

:bye: Guys!

Choco says:

Harlem that damn SOLO post is :yawn: I didn’t say I would pet Thick said that chit I said I would put a collar around it :rofl:

@Kingston
    Enjoy boo be good and be safe!

Ms. Thickness says:

AMEN CHOCO…BUT YOU CANT LET EM KNO..WE WAS SUPPOSE TO KEEP THAT PRIVATE SO HE WOULDNT KNOW THAT I KNOW

meanNsurly says:

:dead: :dead: :dead: at Harlem!!! I guess we are the rejects and chit since we didn’t get any dyck pics.

Sandra,

Since Ace did not comply with the bylaws of SR.com that states “ALL DYCK PICS MUST BE SENT TO ALL WOMEN OF SR AND TO MEAN (since he loves peen also)” I hearby start a petition to ban his arse and peen from the site!!!!!!!

Signed by a pissed Homosexual,

MeanNSurly

@ACE
    Nawww booo stroke the ego so you get more of what you want – he already gotta make something up to me :lol: he said he would :lol:

meanNsurly says:

Bye Kingstonn…..I’m on the next flight to see my boo, Drake.

:shotsfired: Nicca is you CRAZZZZZY don’t hate congratulate :rofl:

MEAN I am with you and yes we are :hater: ‘s

Ace says:

we all got some hate in us…

even my i got some :hater: in me too hence a nicca get all quiet when the rapist in the room.. he make a nicca want to go join the YMCA and chit..make me think fluck my life…

@Thick
    not @ Ace about stroking ego

Harlem IDK what to say other than it’s really pretty I mean the chit is pretty girl SMH :lol:

Ms. Thickness says:

ACE HE MAY HAVE THE MUSCLE BUT YOU DAMN SURE HAVE THE MAN POWER :yahoo:

Ms. Thickness says:

MEAN AND HARLEM…ACE DIDNT SEND IT TO ME SO THEREFORE, I AM A REJECT AS WELL.

*rolls eyes real hard*
    WHATEVER YALL PRETTY HMPH FLUCK YALL! HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND EVEN THOUGH I DONT MEAN IT MAYBE MONDAY I MIGHT BE MY NORMAL LOVING SELF.

LMAOOOOOOO @ all the damn comments! :dead: :rofl: :dead:

Mad I missed all the peen action…

Sorry Sandra, I got emoticon happy

*rolls eyes real hard*
    _________________________
    Damn Harlem :lol:

Aint none of us REJECTS and We R THE MOST WANTED :lol:

Ace says:

i tried to burn this post down…and almost succeeded..maybe next time…maybe next time..

Choco says:

even my i got some in me too hence a nicca get all quiet when the rapist in the room.. he make a nicca want to go join the YMCA and chit..make me think fluck my life…
    __________________________
    :lol: IDK if he has the power anymore boo :lol: he ain’t shown me shat! Let me digress he live in my hood and I would be like ohhhhh please can I come over :rofl: SIKE!

Ace
    I asked you how you would make it up to me…. email

Do you mind if I refer to you as the Pretty One? :lol:

Ace says:

@Choco damn you and your selective reading…

read the rest of the email..

Cocoabana says:

Choco, can give me a description of the peen?

Just send the damn video to me for real I wanna see action Jackson :lol:

@Cocoa
    Its pretty brown and cut and thick but the head is nice ya know love Copperhead Snakes :lol: pun intended

Ace says:

I’m out ya’ll with msg #300 officially deaming post burnt down!

Me too Quitting TIME – Peace SR

Ms. Thickness says:

YALL THINK YA’LL SLICK YA’LL TRYING TO TALK TO ONE ANOTHER. LOL

Destinee says:

I’m a blogger who is simply pointing out the facts. Maybe they shouldn’t be in the public eye if they can’t handle reality? :shrug:

Daisy says:

#teamKardaishans I :heart: them all

Nadine says:

I admire Khloe for sharing that with the public. She appears to be the most confident Kardashian. Kim seems insecure about her looks, and Kourt is insecure because she maintains an abusive relationship with Scott. Khloe is definitely a good role model for her younger sisters.

PAHairston says:

Hello All. I must say, this was perhaps the most theraputic SandraRose session EVER. A lot of you opened up and let it all out, the pain of childhood, the insecurities, the reasons for lack of self esteem, the hate and confusion felt at times when no one seemed to be on your side. All this purging leads to forgiveness and love, for most. Me, I was the youngest girl and my siblings still give me grief today but I love them all dearly, perhaps some more than others. Love you family and in the words of the good reverend: KEEP HOPE ALIVE!

Secret says:

Those shoes Khloe is wearing with that red dress, do anyone know who makes them? She looks good

I like Khloe out of all of them. She seems to have everything in order in her life.

Secret says:

Sandra Rose says

____________________________________________________________________

YOU ARE SO RIGHT SANDRA

Taboo01 says:

I love Kim and Khloe…Courtney kinda gets on my nerves…sick of her and Scott.

Applered27 says:

I am not trying to be mean or funny, but Perez Hilton’s fugly ass is the last person who should be dissing anyone. Khloe is a pretty girl IMO. You don’t have to be thin to be pretty. Kids can be cruel and so can some adults. The funny thing is, most of the people doing the negative talking fail to look in the mirror. Seven times out of ten they are fugly and unhappy. But hey I bet all those who use to tease her feel stupid now. Sukas!!!!