Cavaliers distance themselves from golden-voiced Ted Williams

The Cleveland Cavaliers and parent company Quicken Loans have taken steps to distance themselves from the formerly homeless, golden-voiced Ted Williams, one day after he agreed to enter a drug and alcohol rehab program.

Williams, who lied about being sober for two years, was a guest on the Dr. Phil show yesterday. At Dr. Phil’s urging, Williams, 53, agreed to enter rehab after his daughter said he’d been drinking every night since being plucked from obscurity as he stood panhandling on the side of a highway.

The nation’s largest home lender sent out a press release today confirming the company’s commitment to “discuss his work interests and help him create a path for future professional success.” That’s a slight deviation from the solid offer the Cavs previously made to Williams, offering him a job at Quicken Loans arena and a home.

Even as the Cavaliers renewed their commitment to help Williams, they took steps to distance themselves from him, such as taking down WeWantTedWilliams.com the comment board that was launched by the Cavs last week to encourage Williams to accept their job offer.

The website now redirects to the Quicken loans home page.

Photo: INF PHOTO

338 Responses to “Cavaliers distance themselves from golden-voiced Ted Williams”

His_Mommy623 says:

I have yet to listen to this fella sing…

I guess I just….. dnt care :shrug:

His he doesnt sing…….

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

HIS! :rofl: he don’t sing… His voice sounds JUST LIKE the generic announcer man on the radio.

OHoney says:

When he said two years clean, I thought he meant from drugs. :shrugs:

His_Mommy623 says:

SEE! well why the fck were they calling him “golden voice” :rofl:

He looks like a hungry eskimo to me… I thought the mufugga was sangin n chit :lol:

stellabella says:

And so it has begun…

WONDER WOMAN says:

His I saw your comment bout me changin my name and all I have to say is…………………..RESPECT MY SHYT!

teredrews says:

my thoughts exactly stellabella

agreed to enter rehab after his daughter said he’d been drinking every night
    —————————————————–
    If that was my daughter I would beat her azz for talking so dayum much and then go pour myself another drank….

:coffee: <<<<< HenRock…

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

*posts Phrozen’s photo on don’t date him girl**

KDub says:

They gonna stop him by the dentist on the way to the rehab place though?

@His I thought he sang too…was looking at the clip like “when do the singing start” confuzzled like a mutha… :rofl:

:rofl: @Psp

@Kdub…ok so I wasn’t the only one lost..I mean whats so fcking special about sounding like an announcer? REALLY??

@His :rofl:

@PSP I didn’t even comment yet :rofl:

Dr. Phil was wrong for exposing son like that, I’m sure he has issues but who cares?? Is Dr.Phil exposing Lyndsey, Paris or anyone else??? #GTFOH!
    *I’ll be watching Dr.Phil on Monday*

Anna says:

I’m glad he’s getting help, but did the daughter have to spill the beans so soon? The ink didn’t get to dry on any of the offers. How is he going to pay for her LV bag now? She is too old for such foolishness, proves my point that women talk to darn much. She couldn’t let her father make some money, he had time to get more deals going before rehab.

ChaCha says:

HISSSSSSSS :hug: Hold me… I am so freakin busy and its not right! GIVE ME FREE BISHES :shotsfired:

PHROZEN
    I know he already got handlers so they were dumb for lettin him go on dr phil!

ELove says:

In MY MORTAL COMBAT Voice… IT HAS BEGUN !!!

@stellabella :wink: :thumbsup:

I think he should take Oprah up on her offer and leave everybody else alone. Oprah might be the only one to actually try and help him and see him all the way through. Just my opinion.

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@Wonder Woman is’t Dr. Phil apaid appearance though? :cosign: Dub, the daughter should’ve found another way to get him some help.

His_Mommy623 says:

*trips over Phrozen* Is that my Cha Bella? *slips u into a onesie that says “His can’t make it in this life without yew” on the back* :hug:

why u crying? are u gna feed that native american up there? I hope so..

WONDER WOMAN says:

Anna the daughter prolly got paid for that story, she must have been scared he wasn’t gon give her any money

Phrozen1der says:

@BrownSug AKA Wonder Woman I think that was stupid and his daughter is #Ratchet for the way she went at him…I was po’d at the whole thing…

@ChaCha :waves:

LiveLaughLove says:

His daughter was wrong. That is a private issue. He probably would have slowed down or stopped even once his life is back completely on track. Stuff like this pushes people to go in directions opposite to what you planned to begin with. I pray he gets right because this second chance doesn’t come for everybody.

@Phrozen HOTT Cha Cha (Comment #14) @Anna TOTALLY AGREE

WONDER WOMAN says:

PSP the money he was gonna be makin is prolly a helluva lot more than what dr phil was payin!

Anna says:

agreed to enter rehab after his daughter said he’d been drinking every night
    —————————————————–

~~~~~~~
    Ditto. Why do ppl bite the hand that feeds them? Doesn’t she know that she could have rode off his coat tail and made a name for herself and a paycheck. Paris is only famous because of her name, we Americans make ppl famous by association.

:yawn: <<<bored and sleepy :(

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

but one thing about addiction-shuffling a body off to rehab won’t help if they don’t want to go…

My mother went to rehab ONCE for her drinking and that was that…. thirteen times for rocks and none of those helped. She was two years removed from her latest failed treatment facility before she kicked her habit cold turkey on her own…. Just one day decided she didn’t want to anymore. They will have to wait for him to want it on his own..

I don’t know what these people were thinking. Ted was homeless. He was not in the middle of getting his life together. If he was totally clean there would have been no reason for him to still be homeless and out acting a stone cold fool. Someone should have offered him rehab from jump street. I’m glad Dr. Phil stepped in. And not to worry Miss Sandra. Three months from now when Ted steps out of rehab looking better than ever you can rest assured the job offers will be pouring in once again the second after he makes one TV, YouTube, radio appearance.

@ELove :lol:

stellabella says:

ELove says:

In MY MORTAL COMBAT Voice… IT HAS BEGUN !!!

@stellabella
    —————————————————
    :) Good one!

@K-Dub (Comment #9) :rofl: :thumbsup:

OHoney says:

When he said two years clean, I thought he meant from drugs.
    ***************************

I didn’t know if that was what he meant, but that was what I assumed and still believe. I knew he was still on that bottle because if here were totally sober he wouldn’t have been homeless for the past two years.

lipstickbandit says:

soulfulbeauty says:

_________________________________________________________________________

What did Oprah offer to do? It’s crazy how a beautiful story can turn tragic over night. Poor thing.

pinksghetti says:

The daughter had to act crazy when the dad was finally on his way to fame and fortune and she messed it up. She is resentful of him and I wouldn’t be surprised if she did this on purpose.

West Coast Chick says:

I think it was the family’s instigation that made it look worst than it is.. I mean, addiction is horrible, but what did you expect from a homeless person? They got issues!!!! :shrug:

His_Mommy623 says:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Diablo is back!

*crawls back under bed*

Jaysus i dont wanna go to jail :pray:

Daisy says:

I watched both eps of Dr Phil :popcorn: Very interesting.

Still pulling and praying for you Ted!! God isn’t through with you yet!!

SN I can’t believe Dr Phill hooked him up with FREE dental work and he didnt get anything done. I sure hope he gets that taken care of once he finishes re hab. I want to see his gfriend I am nosey #sueme :lol:

:waves: hey Lipstick

any niggas in da crib today? :lol:

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@WonderWoman I just don’t think anyone serous about getting help would do so in such a stresfful situation is what I meant. Dr. Phil and Dr. Drew (celeb rehab) have ulterior motives and that’s for tv ratings…

**tells the extremely large white woman with the BO (every office has one) at Phrozen’s office that he wants her but she has to approach him in a cleavage bearing top**

Musiqal1 says:

I hope everything works out for him in the end, cause it would be sad for him to get a glimpse of a little hope only to have it slip through his fingers again

MissHarlem says:

PSP exactly if he doesnt want it on his own its all a waste of TIME and resources

Thehighyella1 says:

Yeah i think the daughter should have kept her mouth shut and just simply got him some help. i saw snippets of the Dr.Phil show and i think she is just angry that he was not around when she was coming up. No need to blow a hole in his spot though.

—————————————————–
    WHAT?! Ted needs his eyes checked then too cause can’t he see that his grill is tore up….Somebody get Stevie Wonder on the phone and ask him can he see it too….

:offtopic:
    Yall pray for me, I’m lettin this African lady do my braids, yes i said braids, tomorrow and she barely understands english! I’ve talked to her 4 times and she dont even know my name!

lipstickbandit says:

:waves: hey Lipstick

any niggas in da crib today? :lol:

__________________________________________________________________________

Hey babes….no more negros in the crib. I’ve learned my lesson. Actually im thinking of practicing celibacy…none of these broke ass men in ATL are doing it for me anymore…although I did meet a nice looking 41 year old…which im skeptical of because im only 28.

ohpretty1 says:

His daughter was just wrong as hell on so many levels. I’m sure she helped his ass to a few drinks also. When money is involved, you’ll always see who has your back. It didn’t even take her a week to throw him under the bus. My question is what she thought she was going to gain?

*looking @ HER* what you doing? *pops gum*

lipstickbandit says:

:offtopic:

_________________________________________________________________

Make sure you take advil…you know they braid tight…they will braid your damn edges if you let them.

Anna says:

OHoney says:

When he said two years clean, I thought he meant from drugs.
    ***************************

~~~~~~~
    We think that Ted is the Poster Man of what homeless looks like. You would be surprised how many ppl have a job but at the end of the day their home is at a homeless shelter or living in their car w/their kids. Not all homeless ppl have mental issues or are on drugs. Most Americans are one paycheck/fire away from being homeless.

His_Mommy623 says:

*singing Negro spirituals while touching up the paint on Kwalls parking space again*

———————————————————
    You gonna come back here on Tuesday with your dayum eyebrows braided…they catch ERRYTHANG up…

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@lipstick (inserts myself into the convo)if age is the only thing reservation, then go on a date with the 41 year old.

@Wonderifficness

I hope u are prepared 2 be up for the next 4 to 6 business days..Them btchs have ALL yo scalp meat right inside the braid… :no:

@PSP
    AND WHEN THAT LARGE WHITE LADY COMES OUT THE BATHROOM…………BAYBEE HOME GIRL NEEDS HER INNARDS REMOVED!

ChaCha says:

HISSS I love it… *spells out HIS IS THE WORLDS BEST BEWSKI with kisses all over your boobs :kiss:

:wave: PHRO……did I hear you say something about being a nympho..NOW PHRO, I dont wanna hear you talking like that :hump: tell me more *undivided attention

@ E LOVER, no babe… Im wailing because Im way to sexay and thick to be working this hard on a FRIDAY

OHoney says:

Whatever the situation I hope he comes out on top! Rehab and all. Show these people that second chances do happen and positive things can transpire

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

Throws WonderWoman a bottle of Aleve…

@Lipstick *cues my precious Aaliyah* Age aint nuttin but a numbaaaaa :whistle:

KDub says:

I’m sure she helped his ass to a few drinks also.
    ————————————————–
    They was prolly at the bar TOGETHER…

she sholl is shexay and thick *spanks Chas fanny* :yes:

WONDER WOMAN says:

His, my friend just got hers done and she said her weren’t tight and she knows how tender headed I am so I told her if mine come out tight I’m goin up to her shop and beatin her azz!

chibytex says:

What ya’ll talkin bout?

—————————————————–
    What? You act like I told someone to send Stevie Wonder an EMAIL…

HOTT Cha Cha EXACTLY !!! :lol:

LesBinLuv says:

Can I just say if he was yt…he’d have a billboard outside the arena by now…sorry Ted! Too bad he’s a esse!

WONDER WOMAN says:

so Kwall you sayin I need to get my eyebrows arched before I go so she won’t have nothin to grab????

LesBinLuv says:

HIS_…who damn fanny u fannin…everytime i try to do right…u bring me right back!

:yahoo: LES!!!!!! :yahoo:

jazzyiest says:

Well the media hasn’t been a big flucking help in all of this either. His daughter going on nationalt tv to say that her dad has been drinking heavily is another low azz blow.

The f’ed up thing is that everyone is just trying to get some da** shine time off of this. If his daughter really anted to help him going to the national media about his drinking problem was a piss poor way to do it. Seems like her azz just might have wanted to be on tv.

:waves: Lessssss

Im with His I thought he was found singing in a subway but I dont really know WTF to say about this chit but his daughter seems very bitter and mouthy ol snitching COW

—————————————————-
    Yes…come out and she done slipped beads on the ends of them jokas and errythang.

LesBinLuv says:

Hey Brown…just a lil FYI…I’m the black Wonder Woman around here….

His_Mommy623 says:

*dives off diving board right into Les lap*

baybeeeeeeeeee whea u been? :kiss: *outlines ur mouth with my finger*

u stay abandoning a bish! :mad:

PSP
    I’M TAKIN A FEW LORTAB WITH ME!

West Coast Chick says:

Your gravi is real cute @Cha :yes:

LesBinLuv says:

ChocHip….I miss u more than words can explain!!!!! :oops:
    PRINCESS…..heeeyyyyyyy bewwwwwwwwww **smooches**

@opretty1 and @K-Dub
    His Daughter strikes Me as the “DAUGHTER He Wishes He NEVER Had” :yes:

chibytex says:

____________________________________________
    :clap: :clap:
    she prolly gave him the liquor…

@Kwall..

So u saying Stevie dont have a Gmail? Hotmail? nathan!?? :dead:

jazzyiest says:

@ K Dub

agreed to enter rehab after his daughter said he’d been drinking every night
    —————————————————–

<<<<< HenRock…
    ________________________________________________________________________

:rofl: :rofl:

FABULOSALAKER says:

@LESB YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY IS THAT MY SUGA BEAR :kiss: COME HERE U PURRTY BISH U :lick:

lipstickbandit says:

_________________________________________________________________

Yea I will try him out….he looks young so it’s all good. Plus im trying to live outside my comfort zone and try no things…..im realizing that being extra picky and shallow leaves you single.

laterthannever says:

Why won’t they let Barack Obama Sr. be great??

KDub says:

Best question of the day…where was the daughter when he was homeless and smoking his teef into their current state?

LESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :heart:

*side eyes the chit out of ELOVE*

His_Mommy623 says:

Who the fugg got Rick James beads on their eyebrows?

LesBinLuv says:

His_..**opens wide to catch my 1 and only** I been lookin for u in the daylight wit a flashlight…where u been…is my place ready yet…I’m ready to cum over!!!!!!!

lipstickbandit says:
    im realizing that being extra picky and shallow leaves you single.
    ———————————————————————–
    Or with the wrong men….. #Imjustsayin #Imtryintodobetter

jazzyiest says:

Where the hell can I find the interview of this da** daughter by the way??? I want to see what this bish looks like.

KDub says:

So u saying Stevie dont have a Gmail? Hotmail? nathan!??
    ———————————————————————
    Umm how he gonna read it…yeah he could have someone read it to him…but what if it is a nasty email? Yall know blind musicians are FREAKS…

ChaCha says:

HARLEM……..WHERE ARE YOU MY PRETTY LIL CHOCOLATE DROP *snatches mic and sings in my best Shanice voice :whistle: I LOVE YOUR SMILE DOOO DOO DODOOO DODOOOOO I really do :wink:

Oh Jazzys back *humps ur hair* sorry if I messed it up
    *slaps some Let’s JAM on it for good measure* :yahoo:

and Kwall my dear, ur saying his enamel just aint what it used to be? :lol:

LesBinLuv says:

LAKEEERRRRRRR…honey-muffin…Oh how I’ve missed u…it seems like eternity…u know I can’t live without u gurl!

been lookin for u in the daylight wit a flashlight…where u been
    ________________________
    Y Imma say this chit to someone my man will be :rolleyes: :lol:

OHoney says:

Jazzyiest, stand up I wanna see your whole outfit. Bet it’s too cute

ELove says:

Ohhhh, So, So… So YOU didn’t get MY KISSES in the other post :think: WHAT, MY Kisses don’t mean Anything to You Now ?!!? :coffee:

jazzyiest says:

@ KDUB

If you don’t stop I’m going to tinkle on myself!!!

FABULOSALAKER says:

DID I JUST DO ALL THAT EXTRA SH!T FOR LES AND ALL SHE CAN SEE IS SEXY HIS GRAVI :mad: AINT THIS ABOUT A BISH JUST CUZ I GOT DIABLA IN MY GRAVI I GETS IGNORED???? :wail: IM MY DIABLA VOICE “YOU COME IN HERE U MY BISH!!!”

*humps ur hair*
    :rofl: I guess any surface will do :rofl: Immmmm sooooo anxious to go

LesBinLuv says:

And as for MissH…I have so many things to say to you….where do I begin…let me just say….GET UR AZZ OVER HERE AND REMIND ME OF WHY UR THE MISTRESS!!!!! :lick:

ALBoy says:

Whats up everybody! what yall talking bout in here?

Oh and he should have choked baby girl out for talking so much

KDub says:

Who the fugg got Rick James beads on their eyebrows?
    ——————————————————-
    If Brown don’t go get em snatched off before she go see the African Braid Lady…HER AZZ…

chibytex says:

_____________________________________________________
    :thinks: RIGHT!!!! she wasnt worried about him when he was eating out the gutter, but as soon as he get a lil chop, all of a sudden she “concerned” about his well-being….bish GTFOH!!

SNITCH!!!!

@Les, u never visit me on The BOOK no mo :wail:

@Cha, my bish gravi is fiyah burn! *dutty wines*

@Kwall, maybe he has a braille email addy? :shrug: Im tryna get 2 the bottom of dis!

Cha just got me excited with that gravi….HHEEEYYYYYYYY **winks eye at u**

lipstickbandit says:

lipstickbandit says:
    im realizing that being extra picky and shallow leaves you single.
    ———————————————————————–
    Or with the wrong men….. #Imjustsayin #Imtryintodobetter

_________________________________________________________________

So true…i’ve come to learn that most men with the big peen’s aint worth a damn!!! I guess they figure a big peen can take you far in life, even if you’re a loser. And all the attractive men in ATL are either gay, bisexual or in jail…so…..yea….not looking good around these parts.

FABULOSALAKER says:

@LESB **giggles** I MISSED UR SEXY AZZ TOO :kiss: **PUTS SHANK AWAY AND FABULOSO GUN***

jazzyiest says:

@ His

You’re stupid!!!! Humping my hair—–PRICELESS!

Mean Kitty says:

@His: :dead: @ comment 1….LOG OFF……I can’t even get my words together due to ur foolishness.

Hey Al
    Choc has moved on :lol:

in case u still had feelings n chit..

jazzyiest says:

@ OHoney

*Stands up, does a 360 spin and does a Naomi Campbell walk to show off nude skin tight dress and black Fendi booties*

Owwwwhhhhh!!!

OHoney says:

@His what’s with all this drive-by snitching you doing?

His_Mommy623 says:

@Wonder woman, if u do end up with the super freak beads, plz email a btch a pic or 2 thx :lol:

Phrozen1der says:

@ChaCha I don’t talk about it remember…I let my body parts do all my talking ;)

@His
    BISH :shotsfired: AL wants all the new bootay he can get around here but you know like the guy at the party who asks every girl to dance and they keep turning him down – awwww Albert :lol:

His_Mommy623 says:

@Ohoney…I’m bored *quick yet slow fondle*

@Mean, WHAT?? I dont know this hungry old man and I’m tired of seeing him!

Phrozen1der says:

I went to my co-workers cube and just fell asleep sitting there…. :no:

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@Lipstick.. My momma said you ain’t gonna get a good man AND some good peen so you gotta figure out which one is more important and keep the other one locked in your phone under a girl’s name.

MissHarlem says:

CHA CHAZZILE this sexy chocolate drop is right here babe :yahoo: I sensed a sexy bish such as yourself called for me

LES Mistress does do it better :lol:

Choco aka Hippie says:

@His
    BISH AL wants all the new bootay he can get around here but you know like the guy at the party who asks every girl to dance and they keep turning him down – awwww Albert

ahhhhhh :dead:

KDub says:

@Kwall, maybe he has a braille email addy?
    ————————————————————
    Okayyyyyyy…Stevie has a Braille email addy….here goes….I’ll translate in a few….

…:…: : :….. ::..::…::::
    …..:…:::……:::…..:…:::
    …..:…:::…:…: …:…: …:..

:::….

Ohoney whats up sexy?

His we been done every since she got pregnant on me so we good :coffee:

OHoney says:

PSP :dead: what a wise woman

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

*wonders if Phrozen noticed I took his tape, stapler, and headphones*

LesBinLuv says:

His_…I do hit u on the book…whenever I see u on the Book…I’m tryna put u n my book!!!!!

Choc…let me take off my shirt…now resume with the :kiss:

KWALLLLLLLL :rofl: :rofl: please go to hail for that braille

MissHarlem says:

ELOVE *name still reduced* yea I saw your kisses and trust as much as I liked them I am still :waiting: on a reply about all the evidence that was placed upon you until then you will be known to me as every other female here refers to you and that is ELOVE HMPH *mumbles* my goodies is to damn good for him not to notice

*gets on loud speaker* Comment #125 please go now >>> :kona:

@Les
    Okay mines off too… 38DD’s NATURAL BABE FEEDERS :wink:

Phrozen1der says:

@PSP :lol: You can have them I’m too tired to need any of it anyways…

so Kwall, ur logging off now right? BYE! :rofl:

@Les, ur such a slawt but I adore u anyways :lol:

*spanks Harlem*

@Al, I figgadeal u :yes:

@KDUB :dead: u soo wrroooonnnngggg!! :rofl:

…:…: : :….. ::..::…::::
    …..:…:::……:::…..:…:::
    …..:…:::…:…: …:…: …:..

:::….
    ————————————————
    Dearest Mr. Wonder…

@His said you had Braille email capabilities. I am not so sure…

Can you tell me if Ted got a jacked up grill…I said that you CAN…

@His is doubtful. Let me know when you read this…

KWall

Heeeeeyyyyy Al!

@ Choco Bitter Much :coffee:

LesBinLuv says:

I want to send a S/O to whoever trained my Mistress…she da BEST!!!!!

His_Mommy623 says:

@OHoney, dnt get on the loud speaker, use Teds voice..

since its a golden and announcer like n shat!

jazzyiest says:

@ Al

Hey hun…where have you been all day???

WTF!!!!!!
    We have this guy in our office that just went to AFghanistan so he emailed a list of items that he needed and 1. Tempurpedic Mattress!!!!

I was thinkin he was gon have stuff like lotion, soap, etc

ew…
    all*
    on #141

LesBinLuv says:

Choc…I just turned into a newborn…FEEEEEDDDDD MEEEEEE!!!!! I’m really hungry!!!!

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

#WonderWoman #143 Nah he srious… they got them in a blow up model now.

His_Mommy623 says:
    @OHoney, dnt get on the loud speaker, use Teds voice..
    since its a golden and announcer like n shat!
    ———————————————————————-

MissHarlem says:

KWALL as always you aint chit I just cant with you log the fluck off :rofl:

so um Jazzy
    I’ve come up with a solution to our dilema but it might not be appropriate for this mfckin family blog!

ALBoy says:

@ Jazzy how you doin baby? I been at home suppose to be off but they have me here waiting on a fax so its taking them forever so im here.

You look so good is that pic! :yes: not sure if Ive told you that lately

*emails to Phrozen’s frat brothers a HEAVILY photoshopped pic*

His_Mommy623 says:

*sets keyboard on fire and throws monitor out the window*

*in Teds voice*

I’M DONE WITH KWALL AKA KDUB AKA GOT JOKES…SOME CHIT IS UNCALLED FOR AND SHE IS THE CHIT THATS UNCALLED FOR!!!

*hands over my SR handbook and username*

LesBinLuv says:

His_…I’m told thats one of the basis’ of my appeal!

:wink: @ LES

@PSP :dead:

@AL
    It’s sad you are still saying Im preggers its okay tho truth hurts and the truth is I left you for being so FRIENDLY WITH THAT GOOD RICHARD you see Elove up in this bish trying to keep his e love :lol:

His_Mommy623 says:

*stabs Harlem* since she goes blind after 3pm n chit!

Uh oh @Laker typing in #stealth :rofl:

PSP
    I didnt know that

@Laker :blink:

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

:nono: @lakeshow it’s bas enough when Ace pulls that mess…

Dearest Mr. Wonder…

@His said you had Braille email capabilities. I am not so sure…

Can you tell me if Ted got a jacked up grill…I said that you CAN…

@His is doubtful. Let me know when you read this…

KWall
    _________________________
    Bish we are gonna end up fighting :rofl:

@AL
    Bitter no enjoying this yes

*bad #143

Daisy says:

*************************************

Girl!!! That boy need like 20k worth of dental to start and his drunk crazy behind couldn’t even get it together long enough to do that! I wanted to slap him myself for that one.

ALBoy says:

@ Choco you meet me doing the same thing Im doing now Right? Right!

We can stop playing. :lol: Pregnant JERK :coffee:

Hops up wraps me legs around LES and MOTORBOAT THE FUK OUT OF HER FACE :lol:

:rofl: Im wearin a vest I know I got a FIANCE who loves knives
    #teamalwaysprepared

ummm

His_Mommy623 says:

oh the pharmacist is on deck!!
    :danban:
    :blunt:
    :cheer:

@AL
    Yeah but most know how to keep it exclusive you on the other hand SMFH -

FABULOSALAKER says:

U CAN JUST CALL ME DADDY!!!!

His_Mommy623 says:

mhm, u better stop tripping woman!

*puts cake frosting on ur nipples*

SHATTAP LAKER!

:lol: and :wail:

LesBinLuv says:

**grabs Choc’s heiny, grips it tight…and proceeds to motor that boat she’s giving me** **in heaven**

Mean Kitty says:

@Kwall: Bish I hate u MEOW!!!! :rofl: I’m gonna send myself to the :kona: before Gawd comes down and strikes yall in the temple with a lightning bolt.

@Laker
    WTF Happened now

LesBinLuv says:

Let me just say that Laker’s gravi is scaring me! #tisall

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

*figures out which one of Phrozen’s friends will spill all the beans for $2.86 and :blunt:

FABULOSALAKER says:

@HIS SAY I GOT 15 TO LIFE I AINT GOT SH!T TO LOOSE SO U SHAT UP!!! DRANK THIS PRUNO DON’T MAKE ME TAKE OUT MY PRISON MADE SHANKS!!! **THROWS HIS I THE SHOWER CLOSES THE DOOR AND ORDERS HER TO GET ON HER KNEES** NOW WHAT U GON DO???

Mean Kitty says:

Hey Les!!! Where the fluck u been….I ain’t sench chu!!!!!

MissHarlem says:

*places cake frostin on stomach makin an arrow to my fav spot*

His_Mommy623 says:

@Mean, Gucci Mans tat aint striking no damn body!!

but if u fuggin meow one mo gain in here *punches fist in plam* :rofl:

ohpretty1 says:

@opretty1 and @K-Dub
    His Daughter strikes Me as the “DAUGHTER He Wishes He NEVER Had”
    ——————————

Agreed.

ELove says:

OK it has BECOME Painfully Obvious that my Mere Presence means JACK-SHYT up in THIS BYTCH… So before I RESORT to being Extremely & Deservedly RUDE… I’ll just REMOVE MYSELF from THIS POST Immediately :nono:

I MEAN, Do I really SUPPOSE to ACCEPT the acceptance of a LICK HER from ANOTHER… To MINE (My ONE and ONLY…) :coffee: <— Vodka & Cranberry Juice

pointhimout says:

I’ve yet to listen to or watch his youtube clip myself. Background checks typically come before the job offer, not after. you hear about him in a few months, he’ll leave rehab, buy a video camera or an expensive cell phone and desperately upload vids to youtube for attn. you’ll be a free agent homie, no team’s picking you up. sorry.

I never had interest in his story, golden voice or not. you have students in mass comm programs in college who could’ve never landed a job like that, and they have squeaky clean backgrounds. this story got the side-eye from me day 1. go to rehab and REALLY get your life together.

Mean Kitty says:

@Harlem: Are we doing SR after dark?

*moves to Russia* Laker is scaring me…I hope they Have SR in Russia :pray:

I dnt need an arrow bew, I’m already there *wink*

@CHOCO NUN :shrug:

LesBinLuv says:

**jumps in and licks all the frosting…roughed the frosting licking**

@Mean…Uncle Sam been gettinhis monies worth honey…oh but I’m always just a click away!

Miss H How you baby?

ELuvah… *hands u a copy of She’s just not that into you…right now*

U gotta let it breathe for a bit :lol:

@Al
    Such a lil co-signing hater :rofl: SIKE

@ELOVE Al tryn to benefit off your loss bro :coffee:

Mean Kitty says:

@Kwall: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write another message in braille to Stevie. Pretty please….u have really made my day

MissHarlem says:

EBABY I misssssssssss youuuuuuuu sooooooo much babe I dont care about what no other chick has to say about what you were “doin” I love you baby and this right here should let you know that I do with all my :heart:

FABULOSALAKER says:

@ELUVA IT’S KAY IT’S KAY :hug: HARLEM A BAD BISH AND WE ALL KNOW IT!!!!

His_Mommy623 says:

oh and its not your! its MINES!!!

umm Les bew, I love yew so I’m gawn scoot over just this once lol..

I need a seat… *looking at Harlem*

ELuvah… *hands u a copy of She’s just not that into you…right now*

U gotta let it breathe for a bit
    :rofl: Awwww how I love it now there are no e-couples on SR :yahoo:

Phrozen1der says:

@PSP that’s how much it’ll cost me to have them “erased” by a member of the Persian Kings :rofl:

Hey PHO! :yahoo:

Mean Kitty says:

@His: I’m scared to purr one more time cuz Diablo is lookin at me like she wanna eat this kat and if she does I don’t think I will survive…..

Choco aka Hippie says:
    @AL
    Yeah but most know how to keep it exclusive you on the other hand SMFH –
    __________________________________________________________________

We were exclusive in our own way see you let society dictatet to you what Exclusive means :no: we live under different rules baby girl dont let them keep us in a box :coffee:
    Oh and why did you put Show My Favorite Hat (SMFH) Cause i know you aint cussin me

**breaks Phrozen down to his break pads on some Lynn Whitfield schidt*

MissHarlem says:

ALBOY hey hun how are you?

MEAN no after dark at all :no: *fingers crossed behind my back* I am a LADY *in my Shenanah voice*

*moves to Russia*
    ————————————–
    MIGHT NOT wanna do that…Sarah Pailin swears all OUT she can see Russia from HER crib….you know she has some “sniperish” tendencies AND Monday is MLK Jr. Day…Something tells me Sarah Pailin does not like black people..(In my ‘Ye voice)

:waves:
    Ok ya’ll it’s been fun. I’m out

catches O’Honey’s panties and jumps up and down excitedly…. :cya:

LesBinLuv says:

@His_…Harlem has ur seat “up top”…mine is occupied right now…u can gladly sit on my “seat” once its free agaiN!!!!!!

@AL
    Society hasn’t dictated anything… I did and everyone else on here knew I didn’t share so da hail wrong with you – Richards EYE IS BIGGER HUH :coffee: AZZ!

:ROFL: @ ALBOY show my fav hat tooo funny

@PSP :lol:

Whatever ANYONE does this weekend whether it’s watching the game,stealing,soliciting sex, reading the bible, searching for @RatStacks or @REST-O remember this…. Pay extreme special attention to the nips…. :rofl:

:dead: @Als rendition of smfh :rofl:

I KNOW I asked Kwall to gawn somewhere!————->

*pets Means Kitty* its okay bew :hug: lol

LesBinLuv says:

Honey and all that azz are leaving…with them well all!!

Byeeeeee Honeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

**watches her walk away**

:cya: OHoney!!

@Les *bats lashes* I hear u *having a “seat”*

—————————————————
    Awe :hug: its my time. But when he responds to my ORIGINAL email I PROMISE I will share witchall!

Dymond says:

***busts back in***

i like cake frosting and martin is one of my favorite shows :coffee:

ALBoy says:

@ O Chocolate See you next time!

FABULOSALAKER says:

@MEAN KITTY…. GET IT RIGHT ITS DIABLA BABY DIABLA TO UR PUZZY AZZ NOW COME HERE AND MEOW FOR MAMI ONE MORE AGAIN THE C.O WONT HELP UR AZZ SO THE SCREAMING KEEP IT TO A MIN **drags mean kitty to cell block b level 5***

Dymond says:

no more e-couples choco? hmmmm hate to hear that :coffee:

LesBinLuv says:

**wipes mouf** OKKKK…His you can sit in my “seat” now…hurry while its still “warm”…

LAKER :lol: a mess

COMMENT 219 oh really :coffee:

*makes a youtube video about Phrozen’s dirty house and minimum wage job*

ALBoy says:

@ Choco Please Relax Stay out of They Business too! I speak to her the same way err day they know what they have they not gone let someone jump in and change them :no: I thought I taught you to never compare me to another man

re: #226 never compare me to another man
    ___________________________________________________

That’s what made Antuan Cook go home from Fanny according to the email

His_Mommy623 says:

I will kiss this bish!…EARLY!

now fck around if u want too.. :coffee:

*scoots over 2 Les*

Phrozen1der says:

@PSP :rofl: Keep coming for me I have like four more hours and this shyt making my Dvck hard….. :yes:

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

*calls and tries to get Phrozen’s cable and lights cut off before the game tomorrow*

Dymond says:

*makes a youtube video about Phrozen’s dirty house and minimum wage job*

————————————————-
    what in the hail? :rofl:

whasup AL? :waves:

lawd Im hawnay…I meant KILL

@Dymong
    Well let me say no more hetero e couples :wink:

#230 And I plan to make all four of them as miserable as possible…. :rofl:

Laker needs Jaysus! :lol:

Mean Kitty says:

@KWALL: U a fuqqin fool….u really need ur own comedy show.

@Laker: My kitty just grew a dyck…..damn that aint help. I forgot baby devil got a kid…..Ms. Kitty Pop is now Ms. :dead: Kitty!!!!

ALBoy says:

PSP did Cooks wife have some Mans Beige Baby in her before he went home? Thought Not :coffee:

________________________

@PSP :rofl:

@Dymond she is cracking me up!! :lol:

Dymond says:

@ choco: oh :coffee:

***hopes that were up, drop all the way back down with a thud***

and I keep getting bits of pieces of stuff about funky fanny and some letter…where may i find this info????

@Choco :lol:

@AL
    For once if you wanna say I stepped out, fukd up, or did you wrong FINE but STOP SAYING I :hump: MAN and GOT PREGGERS I MEAN IT!

FABULOSALAKER says:

IM OUTIE YALL NO MORE OF THAT BEYOND SCARED SH!T BABY DIABLA IS ALL UP IN MY HEAD :rofl:

Mean Kitty says:

:waves: @ Dymond…..hey hun!!!!!!!!!!

@Phrozen: TMI…..but since ur dyck is hard……PURR……My momma said never leave a stiff dyck lonely!!!! (I just had to say that) #nohomo

ALBoy says:

@Dymond whats up Shake Some!

@Laker :dead:

@Mean My bad homie….

@DYMOND
    Well I can’t say that either chit – it’s ZOO here we get new animals everyday :lol:

:dead: @ Phrozen, Psp and Means ass :rofl:

*loading up weapons cus I’m certain a few mufuggas is gawn have to be dealt with*

*cues Teedra Moses U better tell her* :mad:

*sends a man in a cake to Phrozens office like Janet did in WDIGM2**

My momma said never leave a stiff dyck lonely
    Well my mind says BISH YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE THAT STICK SOFTEN :hump: :wink:

Phrozen1der says:

@PSP :dead: revived and :dead: again!!!!!!!!!!! I’m so weak right now LMFAO!

Oh :dead: again @Mean “cumming” for Phrozens dark cawkmeat :rofl:

byeeeeeeeee Laker :kiss:

@His iCANNOT with her :rofl:

**stands in Phrozen’s driveway with a picket sign reading LOVE DONT LIVE HERE**

ALBoy says:

STOP SAYING I :hump: MAN and GOT PREGGERS I MEAN IT!
    ______________________________________________________

So Stop telling the Truth? Cant do it Too much Intergrity for that one! :coffee: S/n Just because the baby didnt make it does not mean it was not there! Had me buyinf Plan B for another dude :no:

Dymond says:

:waves: whasup meanKITTY!! :dead: @ nohomo

whasup AL…you payin??? :waiting:

@Al
    I don’t know where your mind is but we never consumated anything you CREEP you torched the love buggie!

Phrozen1der says:

@His *Standing in my secret safe place dressed in my Osh Kosh B’Gosh Never released #720 J’s with the orange Nike check covered in snot and love* :coffee:<—-Dr.Pepper with a hint of Persian tap water Flavor 42

FIANCE why are you so enraged Im so confused :shrug:

ALBoy says:

@ Dymond Yea I got you! Im spending the prorated rent money I was gone send to Choco :coffee:

@PSP
    Picket sign with Love dont live here smdh you need your damn temp check :rofl:

Anna says:

*moves to Russia*
    ————————————–

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Her daughters use the 3 letter f word on FB, you can guarantee they use the “N” word. I couldn’t see Sarah having a black friend in her “circle”, unless it’s someone that until they get in trouble white ppl don’t consider them black, ie Oprah, Bill Cosby, Tiger Woods pre 2010. O J before “If I Did It”, etc……

Mean Kitty says:

@Choco: Thats why u have always been 1 of my fav posters……

I’m leavin yall. Keep the Dream alive and be “gay” this weekend. Be safe yall!!!! SMOOCHES!!!!

Poor Al I already took that money from him Im not a stalker but I press alot :wink:

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

*checks the GPS I put on Phrozen’s phone and truck* hops in the candy painted hover-round (thanks homie and rides out..

Dymond says:

ALBoy says:
    STOP SAYING I MAN and GOT PREGGERS I MEAN IT!______________________________________________________
    So Stop telling the Truth? Cant do it Too much Intergrity for that one! S/n Just because the baby didnt make it does not mean it was not there! Had me buyinf Plan B for another dude
    ——————————————
    :popcorn:

MissHarlem says:

PHRO you got one mo gin to add another fluckin flava and Im gonna make you go in the thinkers position

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

*calls my homegirl who makes the fake paternity test results and foreclosure papers to see if she’s busy…*

@MissHarlem I see what you did there :rofl:

@ Choco Wait Did you call me a a Creep :lol:

LesBinLuv says:

**back from spanking my kitten** WTH did I miss???????!!!!!!!

ALBoy says:

calls my homegirl who makes the fake paternity test results
    _________________________________________________________________

THIS IS NOT FUNNY (REAL)

Dymond says:

you know, I’m pretty comforting if anybody needs a shoulder to cry on, you know they might be misunderstood or something, feeling a little neglected but i promise they will have all my attention :yes:

@ Dymond Get Naked :coffee:

MissHarlem says:

PHRO :lol: so behave yourself damnit

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

#AL #273 I told her that one is gonna get her killed.

ALBoy says:

@ Choco I was thinking about this story I read called Lil Red Riding Hood :coffee:

@MissHarlem :lol:

@ALBoy in rare form today mate?? :rofl:

Dymond says:

@ Dymond Get Naked
    ——————————-
    :nono: please dont speak to me like i’m some regular e-hoe. I’m classy…plus I’m already naked :D

@ PSP That is a soft spot for yo boy :no: triflin @!#!@$#

Yea she need to quit! I guess it would be funny

@Dymond says:

@ Dymond Get Naked
    ——————————-
    __________________________________________________________________________

:rofl: iCANNOT with SR today….

ALBoy says:

@ Dymond Its wasnt like that I thought we were going to get a show then you got all Sally Jesse Raphael on us trying to help with the shoulder when you can help with a lil shake dance is all :coffee:

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@Al, aawww :hug: for real though I feel you some stuff shouldn’t be messed with… (phrozen is not on that list)

SO nice and comforting these SR posters :yes:

BigCityGirl says:

Well I am really disappointed….I was hoping this was going to be a Cinderella story. I am glad he went to Rehab. He needs to clear his head. Once that happens he will think differently and realize he needs to LEAVE HIS FAMILY ALONE! After rehab…do not go back to Columbus, OHIO..nothing but bad memories and feelings there. He needs to start fresh with a new job, new friends and new environment.

I watched Dr. Phil and the family doesn’t mean him any good. They were buying drinks for him but his room mini bar was on LOCK DOWN. They probably thought he had some funds and was trying to get him drunk so he could start passing out money! Once they found out the money wasn’t going to be immediate then they threw him under the bus. When he gets through with rehab it would be DEUCES for them…I would mail the momma a few dollars and keep on stepping…..smdh

ALBoy says:

CHOCO!!!!! Dont you hear me talkin to you! HUH! HUH!

@MissHarlem @PSP is cracking me TFU!!!!! :rofl:

Ateya says:

I think this is the right thing for him to do. Im praying for you TED. You are amazing! God is truly good

*spikes a cup of Phrozen’s Dr. Pepper with Miss Celie’s 43rd flavor*

@Al boo hit me on email im out this piece :kiss: :hugs: SR FAM BE SAFE AND ENJOY YOUR WEEKND

Dymond says:

@ AL….I just wanted someone to know that i was there for them if need to cuddle, i mean talk :coffee:

meanwhile back at the ranch….
    ***stand butt naked in front of AL***

@Harlem, dnt be cute! I KEEP my eye on u

ALBoy says:

@CHOCO alright sexy talk to you later make sure you take you Prenatal Vitamans :coffee:

*Hits my dougie to deflect the #Shade @PSP is throwing* :lol:

Dymond says:

*spikes a cup of Phrozen’s Dr. Pepper with Miss Celie’s 43rd flavor*
    —————————————-
    :rofl: please stop!!
    ***forgets all about AL***
    hole up…i know zackly what that flavor is
    :hurl:

ALBoy says:

@ Dymond Prechate that so um crank the music up and make some money :waves: <======= really tax money

@Mean (Comment #237)
    @K-Dub is a TRUE Original and that’s WHY I LUV Her SOOOOOOOO MUCH (MF-ing Real…) That’s MY “Ride or Die” GURL (Right There…) :yes:

@Mean (Comment #245) :dead:

Dymond says:

Ok………..I’m out for real this time…see yall!!
    :waves:

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

Phrozen… If I cant have you… well everybody you want will know you have crazy stalker on deck…

*forwards all Phrozen’s calls to my cell and tells everyone we’re married now*

ChaCha says:

Cha just got me excited with that gravi….HHEEEYYYYYYYY **winks eye at u**

What else do wanna do with me *pours honey all over myself :think:

:cya: Dymond!

ALBoy says:

cha cha whats up baby girl how you?

His_Mommy623 says:

See ya Dymond :waves: and dnt look at my FIANCE on ya way out!

did my Cha bella pop back in? *wraps her in a 765 thread count sheet thats has “Love lives here all the time” on it*

working hard bew? :hug:

Holla at you later Dymond

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@His #304 I see what you did there.. (sideeye Phrozen)

Ms. Choco
    Yeah That @ALBoy aka “ALWAYZ Coming for Another Man’s Woman” thinks he’s a Slick MFer… That’s Kool because Competition doesn’t SCARE ME because it Doesn’t EXIST regarding Myself :coffee:

Plus My Bruh @Phrozen be watching his Sneaky-AZZ (For Me also…) :lol:

LesBinLuv says:

@Cha…I’ll let you know once i’ve licked the last drop of honey off!

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

Phro needs to watch his own Azz at this point….

Okay I’m done messing with you Phrozen (you’re such a good sport :hug: )

:blink: @ Elove Really :lol:

@Princess (Comment #300)
    :rofl: NOW LQQK what you got yourself into Bruh… You GOTS to OWN THAT SHYT Dawg (Good Luck Wit Dat…) :yes:

His_Mommy623 says:

ok i must be going retarded…how do i add someone by email on FB?

I dnt recall it being so complicated :wail:

I dnt wanna use Friend Finder i just wanna add with the damn email addy!! :mad:

Phrozen1der says:

@PSP You’ve gotten me through the day ;) all goodie!

@ELove :dead:

@ALBoy
    It’s ALL GOOD Dawg (YOU Know How WE Do…) Just had to let you KNOW don’t waste Too Much of your time because the RESULT WILL BE THE SAME which is <NATHAN… No Penetration :lol: :yes:

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

Thumps Phrozen in the head again for thinking it was all good.. I just wanted you outta the honeycomb hideout because I wasn’t wasting this $3.14 for 87 gas to ride all the way out there…

:lol: I guess Bruh Been there done that but you enjoy yourself :lol:

@PSP :rofl:

ALBoy says:

I dont mean to cause trouble I am just a nice guy making Friends is all. I am the ” Oh he just my friend” Dude no competition is all.

@ALBoy :thumbsup:

oh Ya’ll cant help a bish out? :wail:

ALBoy says:

@ His I dont know It never worked for me either but if you wanted to get naked we could try it together :shrug:

:dead: @AlBoy

:rofl: @ that dayum Al

ALBoy says:

I mean Why cant I be sincere and not be ridiculed laughed at? :coffe: His was you gone um get naked need some help or whatever?

His_Mommy623 says:

i figured it out! fully clothed, mind you :lol:

MissHarlem says:

EBABY you do love me no more fighting but I like how you take up for your woman

ALBoy says:

@ His You SO SO Selfish I swear :no: Im glad you figured it out <sarcasm Fully clothed pish

My BOO :kiss: NOTHING Else COMPARES (To YOU Baby…) :kiss:

LesBinLuv says:

Leaving now…long weekend here I cum…hopefully literally…enjoy cyber-bunnies…I’ll miss u until I see u again!!!!! **smooches**

@ Miss H I thought you was gone how you did you see PTI? :coffee:

Later On Les

Im out yall I will holla at yall Tuesday

MissHarlem says:

ALBOY I havent watched PTI this week :wail: I did however put it on the patients waiting room and dare they ask to change it.

EBABY :kiss:

ChaCha says:

ALBoy says:

cha cha whats up baby girl how you?

IM GOOD NOW THAT YOU WANNA KNOW… *TOOTS

ChaCha says:

His_Mommy623 says:

working hard bew? yes *stares deep in to your eyes

cues FABO… :whistle: IMA MOVEMENT BY MYSELF BUT IM FORCE WHEN WERE TOGETHER …… MOMMY IM GOOD ALL BY MYSELF :love: BUT BABY YOU YOU MAKE ME BETTA YOU MAKE ME BETTA!

Daisy says:

@point if any mass comm student sounded half as good as Ted they would have found a job already doing voiceover work. Like I said before favor aint fair what God has for you is for you.

@Kwall I CAN’T w/you :rofl: