CONFIRMED: Shannon Brown and Monica Are Married

NBA star Shannon Brown has confirmed what I already reported: that he and R&B Diva Monica are married!

“It’s true,” the 25-year-old Lakers guard told Hiphopnonstop.tv yesterday. “That’s my wife, I’m her husband, you know. We’re going to continue to make positive things happen.”

The happy couple moved in together late last year — but not before sealing their union in a private civil ceremony before their parents and God on November 22nd in Los Angeles. The Official Grande wedding for their family and friends will be in LA in June!

As a man who loves his wife, Brown disliked not wearing his wedding ring in public, according to friends. But he can proudly wear his ring now that the secret is out!

Remember, you read it here first on Sandrarose.com!

• Nika405

So this was the celeb couple you were talking about on Twitter. Congrats to Monica and Shannon!

• Cinnamon Kisses

I thought we already established this!! :shrug:
    CONGRATS MONICA AND SHANNON :woot:

OK, we get it!!! Congratulations again….. :coffee:

• robin

Congratulations!!! Wishing the happy couple all the best.

• GeminEyez

Awwww congrats!!! love them together

• SummerSweetie

I absolutely love Mo, so I am soooooooooo happy she found true love and a hubby. Congrats to the both of them!

:cheers: to a lifetime of happiness together!

• ATL_Reese

Shannon Brown a cool dude…#TeamLakers!! Happy for the both of them… I think these 2 will last a LONG time..Seems to be true love to me.. NOBODY cant hate on that, if you do, then its prob cuz your miserable with ur love life.. Congrats to them..

• dallas214

As a fan and someone who has been around Monica a few times, I am really happy for her. NOthing like a man who knows what he wants and appreciates the beautiful black queen Monica is. People really dont know half the stuff Monica has been through and to see her come out on top, is amazing. After the storm, there is always a rainbow. I wish them nothing but the best. Congratz Mo….jwhit214!

• jUsTiAra

I thought we already established this!!

ikr! :coffee:

• candibfly

sooo we need another post about this? :coffee: *back to doing my tax return*

• sweetdiva

Congrads Monica you snatch him up girly

• http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1335451522 therapist1911

Ummmm u didn’t get the official EXCLUSIVE….

Why was it a secret?

• Anna

If she wasn’t married and being the blogs were posting about it, wouldn’t she have told us via Twitter if it was not true?

• Thetruth32

Shannon got some nice lips #thatisall

• ImSoChi

I’m happy for u Monica and ima let u finish but Adam and Eve were the best couple of ALL TIME!!!!

but yall r cute too

• free

ALBoy says: Why was it a secret?

**************************************

this is what i don’t understand.

with monica and tiny now wifed, i guess we need to move on to chili?

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Nika405 says:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Cinnamon Kisses says:

I thought we already established this!! :shrug:
    ________________________

Some non-believers still had their doubts. :coffee:

• Cariblife

Congratulations to them, they look like a cute couple, hopefully this will be one of the ones that last.

• Destinee

:yahoo:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

therapist1911 says:

Ummmm u didn’t get the official EXCLUSIVE….

Um… If only you knew what I knew when I knew it. :coffee:

• FABULOSALAKER

congrats again to u and urs :coffee:

• cutiepie32

Yes so happy for Monica and Shannon Mo locked that thing down early lls.

• http://www.ktcmagonline.com Blako

Out of all the single women out there ready for marriage i dont understand how these New celebs (Shannon Brown) pick to marry their teenage fantasies who come with so much baggage. smh!

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

free says:

this is what i don’t understand. with monica and tiny now wifed, i guess we need to move on to chili?

Unlike Mo and Tiny, Chilli has a personality disorder that limits her ability to maintain a stable relationship for longer than 10 minutes. Good luck to her. :coffee:

• Anna

Blako says:

~~~~~~~
    What baggage? Kids they can afford to provide for w/their own income? A broken heart now mended?

• WUTWUZINDAT!?

___________________________
    Don’t you mean “GOOD LUCK” and add a :rolleyes:
    :lol: (I know that’s what you meant Sandra!)

• ALBoy

Chili Is a typical woman that has absolutley no idea what she wants Crazy! :coffee:

• Danielle

Congrats to Mo & Shannon!!!

Anna says:

Blako says:

~~~~~~~
    ________________________________________________________________________

What Baggage? Yea they can provide for the kids but them kids got a slow daddy<=== Baggage

• 2012

Congrats. I guess.

• 2012

Seems Med School Desparate tho.

• flsun99

Congrats to Mo & Shannon! I’m glad she is happy!

January 20, 2011 at 10:21 am
    *****************
    Chilli does seem a little off to me :yes:

• WUTWUZINDAT!?

ALBoy says:

Chili Is a typical woman that has absolutley no idea what she wants Crazy!
    __________________________________________________

Glad I’m not a typical woman… Crazy may be debatable, but typical… nah :no:

• http://www.ktcmagonline.com Blako

Anna says:

Blako says:
    ~~~~~~~
    _________________________
    still smh!

ALBoy says:

Chili Is a typical woman that has absolutley no idea what she wants Crazy!

======================
    :cosign: 100%

• Nika405

@Therapist Sandra mentioned she knew a celeb couple who were married but had to wait to break the story on Twitter 2-3 weeks ago. So I think she might have had the “exclusive”. I see you Sandra!

• http://www.windycitygridiron.com/2011/1/17/1940472/who-is-the-greatest-team-in-the-history-of-the-nf CorporateQueen

Congrats to Monica & Shannon :cheers:

Hey Yvonne, Cinnamon, Candi, Alboy and everybody else :waves:

Gotta go to a meeting…

• Daisy

:heart:

• ALBoy

Good to see you Queen later on then baby

• Genia

I predict this will be long lasting. I smile when I see their pictures together. I have been bumping Monica’s music since she was a child of 13 14 (Miss Thang)

Shannon has got him a southern girl, born and raised. No one can say to the contrary, Monica didn’t allow success to remove her to far from her home base. She obviously had a solid upbringing. Accolades to Monica’s mother and family for keeping her grounded.

TEAMSOUTHERNWOMANARETHEREALEST!!

• Cinnamon Kisses

Heyyyyyyyyyyy Corp! :hug:

• yvonne79

Hey Corporate! (chest bumps ya)

TEAMSOUTHERNWOMANARETHEREALEST!! :thumpsup:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rgLxBIQbsQ lipstickbandit

I am still so happy for her….she deserves it! Im with Genia, I think they will last, looks like the real thing! Morning peeps!

• ALBoy

@ Wut if crazy is debatable that makes you are typical in relation to other women :shrug:

ALBoy says:

________________________________________________________________________
    I need chili to get over her self!!!!!! THIS Bullshyt LIST is a JOKE!!! WHY? BECAUSE floyd mayweather are none of those things on her LIST!!! YET!! that is who she REALLY has feelings for.

#TEAMSOUTHERNWOMANARETHEREALEST!!# :cheer:

I’m all the way on board hun! :cheer:

TEAMSOUTHERNWOMANARETHEREALEST!!

===================================

2 :thumbsup:

• ToniLove

Congrats, they make a lovely couple.
    He has a great voice. Very handsome young man.

I’m waiting for another celeb couple wedding announcement to come out. They covered their wedding up real well. LOL I’m surprised there are still no leaks about it. They guised it as a regular ole everyday kind of celebration :)

@ Genia

Chilli likes Floyd b/c he has a nice little body on him, has money, is ****y and arrogant but very good at what he does none the less. I normally don’t like to say things about people but Chilli’s real deal is that she wants a Jay-Z type, a boss so to speak. She wants a man that people know. It’s kind of hard for me to explain it but I peeped Chilli’s motive out a long time ago.

yvonne79 says:

TEAMSOUTHERNWOMANARETHEREALEST!! :thumpsup:
    _____________________________________________________________________
    Vonne am I lying? :coffee: and bay-bay I’m not even southern…I’m West Coast/Northener. BUT they are!! Southern woman are the most devoted and loyal woman I have ever seen. and IMO do GREAT at balancing home and their outside lives. Please no SHADE on any other regions..this is just my opinion based on my experience…and in my experience…SOUTHERN WOMEN do it better. imjussayn

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rgLxBIQbsQ lipstickbandit

Are her and Keyshia still besties?

jazzyiest says:

___________________________________________________________________
    Jazz do tell!! break it down for me..cause I don’t get it at all

• Candi Apple

Hi Corp-Queen :yahoo:

Monica Congrats. Your time is presious I am glad you took it back. Not to be Wasted on someone who is not ready.

• lnp03

I am so excited for Monica and Shannon! You can really see how their love for each other radiates. The only downside is that Monica will now spend more time in LA than Atlanta. She is our hometown sweetheart and will be missed. It is amazing how God can send the right people into your life. Monica now has everything she has dreamed of: a successful career, a wonderful husband and beautiful children! May God continue to bless and keep them!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rgLxBIQbsQ lipstickbandit

Genia says:

jazzyiest says:

___________________________________________________________________
    Jazz do tell!! break it down for me..cause I don’t get it at all

______________________________________________________

Agreed….didn’t he go to jail recently for threatening his baby moms or something like that?

@ Genia

You’re about to make me cry! LOL Hahaha!

No but seriously I have to agree with you there. I’ve met women from all over that are “down” and “real” when it comes to their relationship’s and their men but southern girl’s take the cake by far.

When we’re down for you, we’re all the way down. Just look at Tiny’s azz!! Not to say she makes a lick of sense in what she does at times but she’s in love and she’ll get it done for TIP. As a southern woman I understand her mentality, I don’t agree with it all the time but I do understand it.

We want to cook, clean, work, take care of the kids and have sex with you when you want it. It’s just how we are. The majority of us anyway.

• yvonne79

@Genia: You are speaking nothing but the truth…..

• Ms. LoveMe

KUDOS… You cant put a time limit on love!!!! I wish them the best

• yvonne79

*cues Anthony Hamilton’s “Southern Stuff”…..

• Candi Apple

jazzyiest says:

_______________________________

You are on point with this comment. She would not tolerate this behavior from any other dude. She likes that he is a boss (only appearences) she will learn. Tonya figured that out too. But hey if thats what she wants why serrle for less in the end she will be unhappy. That list goes out the window if that man is a boss in her eyes, believe it.

I like Chilli though. :shrug:

• Anna

ALBoy says:

Anna says:

Blako says:

~~~~~~~
    ________________________________________________________________________

~~~~~~~
    Grown ups know how to get along. She's married now and he will respect that. He owes her that much for stringing her along. The best thing he can do for his sons is to be happy for their mother and allow her to continue to move on. Men think women are going to wait around forever. He had his chance.

• ALBoy

I love the Female Southern Hospitality going on in here love me some Country Guhls :yes:

• Thetruth32

When we’re down for you, we’re all the way down. :yes:

@ Genia

OK….this is how I see it. Chilli wants a man with status, that’s well known and has the fortune and fame. Look at Dallas Austin. At the time she was dating him he was this hot producer doing a little bit of evertyhing for a gang of artists. The next time she was connected to anyone it was Usher and of course it was during his hottest hour. Now it’s Floyd. I’m a Floyd Mayweather lover too and what I love about him is that larger than life flair and attitude. I like the fact that he’s super ****y but no one can really say shyt to him b/c he’s actually good at what he does and has been able to prove himself to be the best in his class so far. Chilli wants a STAR. She just wants to be with someone big. That’s the best way I can put it. She tries to act as if the dude just needs to be a good man that wants kids and yada yada but she’s attracted heavily to outside apperances.

• coco21

Genia says:

TEAMSOUTHERNWOMANARETHEREALEST!!
    —————————————————————-

I so :cosign: she is always willing to take pictures and give autographs. I do think her upbringing was very solid. I’m so glad she’s happy. Oh yeah and Southern girls is where it’s at. I have family all across the country so no shade, but I rep the South

#GAPEACHBORNANDRASIED :waves:!!!!

• ALBoy

Anna :no: that dude is hurt you would like to think he would be good with it but i think it will take a min I think he still loves that guhl. yes Some men do think women are going to wait around forever because they dont seem to expect any more than what they are given not what they deserve.

• Anna

lnp03 says:

~~~~~~~~~~
    Monica needed to spread her wings long ago. Her spending more time in LA will only generate new fans.

• Candi Apple

I think all women are ride or die when it comes to a man they love. State has nothing to do with it.

It’s tolerence levels that make women give up on the men they love. Thus far I see that Tiny is well taken care of and loved by Tip so she has no reason to leave him. Monica was not loved by rocko. He just took care of his family when needed other than that his heart fell short. She started recognizing this flaw and the flaw finally settled in. Sometimes it take women a while to move on but when we do its definately the end of a negative situation.

yvonne79 says:

*cues Anthony Hamilton’s “Southern Stuff”…..
    ___________________________________________________________

@ Jazz, my brother is a cali boy born and raised…he moved her and met him a southern girl (albany GA) and this girl is his blessing. She gets on my nerves but at the end of the day..Im glad she gave her heart to my brother. She has her masters, she is successful in her career, she has a great social circle (aka DELTA SIGMA..)..They have no children (yet..fingers crossed) She can really be a different type of female with all that she has going for her. She could be arrogant and demanding…but she is none of these things when it comes to her home. She is humble, appropriately submissive..in that house..she is HIS WIFE…and her actions demonstrate that.

Oh YEAH!!! I am not southern…but my momma and grandmother are!!! SO MOS DEF!! I STAN for the SOUTHERN-GIRL SWAGG!!!

azzyiest says:

============================
    Jazzy, I think your so on the $$$ with that.

jazzyiest says:

_____________________________________________________________________
    Then with that said JAZZ, her show is a fraud just like basketball wives.

• yvonne79

@Jazzyiest: If your synopsis of Chili is true, she will be single for a LONG time! :coffee:

• MaliksMom

Thanks Auntie for the previous Monica Videos, made me remember why I was a Monica fan! The music she’s putting out know is not meeting up to the artist we knew her and appreciate her as!!! Congrats to the both of them, Marriage is a beautiful thing!

yvonne79 says:

________________________________________________________________________
    Yep!!! A long long time :coffee:

• ATLk

OK…so, who is the other celebrity couple who got married secretly? Somebody drop some hints..or just spill it.

• MaliksMom

Sorry NOW!

• Anna

ALBoy says:

Anna that dude is hurt you would like to think he would be good with it but i think it will take a min I think he still loves that guhl. yes Some men do think women are going to wait around forever because they dont seem to expect any more than what they are given not what they deserve.

~~~~~
    He just seemed like one of those dudes that didn’t want her, but didn’t want anyone else to have her. She stayed around as most do, to not break up her family. When a woman is fed up they will most certainly move one.

• Libran Vulture

I’m happy for Monica & her normal sized husband

• WUTWUZINDAT!?

yvonne79 says:

_________________________________
    :yes: Average Joe will never know Chili. She can’t handle ordinary. If you were a dude making corporate dough… so sorry playa.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKxPtP6XjQ renegadesince1985

I’m bored :yawn: Can we get a :newpost: Please and thanks

@ Genia

Awwwwhhhhh thanks for showing us southern girls so much love!!! You’re making me feel all warm and fuzzy! LOL

I’ll tell you this though…southern men…:nono:

Southern men are getting sorrier and sorrier by the minute (I know sorrier isn’t a word but just flow with me for a second LOL).

I believe it’s b/c us southern women do so much that we are enabling these southern men to do absolutely nothing. Southern men have really gotten to the point where they don’t even appreciate anymore ALL that we do b/c to them their mama’s did it, now we’re doing it so it’s expected…the norm. What they don’t realize is that it’s not really the “norm” with all women and it’s us going above and beyond b/c we care. You don’t know how many men I’ve met (not been in a relationship with but just met) that have no job, never went or attempted to go to college, will ask you for money and are just da** sorry! Again, it’s not all southern dudes but I’m starting to see it as an epidemic with a lot of them.

Sandra,
    Any word on how ROCKO feels about this…as in, does he feel as if he LOST ONE? And did I read in an earlier post, that they no longer refer to their son as Lil Rocko? I know you know the deal.

• WUTWUZINDAT!?

Anna says:

ALBoy says:

~~~~~
    _______________________________________
    She may have moved on, but for ole boy it’s “Try Time” He going to see if he still can get in. It’s a man thing. He sitting around prolly plotting on how he can find a crack to sneak in.

• ATLk

@Sandrarose What happened to the Atlanta Hawks deal you mentioned in November 2009 ..did they get mad because you made a post about it – and retract their offer?

Here is the link: http://sandrarose.com/2009/11/atlanta-hawks-makes-sandrarosecom-an-offer-we-cant-refuse/

Time flies…I thought this was posted last year when I first thought about it, but it was late 2009.

@ Genia

Please don’t get me started on “Basketball Ex-Wives, soon to be ex wives and baby mama’s etc.”

I’m still amazaed that VH1 had the audacity to name the show Basketball Wives with pretty much no wive’s in sight. :rolleyes:

:waves:

• KDub

Southern woman are the most devoted and loyal woman I have ever seen
    ————————————————————–
    Awe shucks…. :hug: Thanks.

:wave:

• WUTWUZINDAT!?

jazzyiest says:

___________________________________

:preach: I had a southern boy…Yes Boy! He didn’t appreciate the southern hospitality.. My New York baby!! He’s like where did they make you? He loves and appreciate the little extra things that I do to make our relationship work. I in return get the best out of him. He hasn’t had a relationship with a Kuntry girl befoe’..

jazzyiest says:

I’ll tell you this though…southern men…:nono:

____________________________________________________________________
    Jazz, I concur..with a small exception….it is this new generation of southern men (ages 20-35)…that have a since of entitlement w/o putting in the work

You have to get you a southern man born in the 70’s. I have a southern man, whose nerves, I know, I get ON!!!! But at the end of the day….he takes care of me mentally, spiritually and so on. Not to mention…I have always been an advocate for women knowing “Their Place”…not in an archaic or barbaric way…just in the way of keeping the roles of men and women clearly identified…I say that to say…..he promotes that within me. I don’t have to second guess my actions.

*scrolls up to see what apparel I’m gawn have 2 order Kdubs today*

• WUTWUZINDAT!?

HIS!!!!
    :hug: Good morning!!!

jazzyiest says:

I’ll tell you this though…southern men…:nono:

================================
    I so agree Jazzy. where are you?

@ His

*Runs and visciously humps her bossom before she gets to my da** hair!*

LOL Hey hun!!! :waves:

So, how about those Yankees??? :shrugs:

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :kiss:

JAZZ, you are the #1 caller and your prize is: MY BEST FRIEND FOR THE DAY!!!

YES!!!! CHANGE THAT DAMN NAME!!!!!! to I TRIED TO BE A Basketball Wife!!!! The audacity is RIGHT!!!! STOP PLAYIN VH1

Hey Phrozen and his

@TheTruth what it do?! :waves:

Genia says:
    January 20, 2011 at 11:24 am
    ******************
    When the man takes hi rightful place as the head, the woman has NO CHOICE but to fall into her place…..

Phrozen1der says:

So, how about those Yankees??? :shrugs:
    __________________________________________________________
    :rofl: Ok Ok…you don’t like the topic sweetpea?

• FABULOSALAKER

***walks in with a paper bag over head** HELLO LADIES HOW ARE WE DOING TODAY??

• candibfly

lawd why must i work?! well i actually haven’t been working on anything work-related today but still! :(

• WUTWUZINDAT!?

Genia says:

____________________________

Girl the southern man I use to date Born and raised in Georgia is 45 :blink: He can’t treat a woman right to save his life!! He’s a total chauvinistic a-hole.

yvonne79 says:
    _____________________________________________________________________
    :preach: and if you know the truth…you know it’s a beautiful thing!!

• yvonne79

…and for the record, no one cares about the Yankees. :coffee: green tea with a hint of lemon (only special flavor added) <—-see what I did there….

_________________________________________________________________________

No ma’am!! You’re absolutely correct!! it’s funny that everyone seems to know this like it’s written law but you’re right. Understand I’m only 26..27 in March so I’m speaking on the younger southern dudes. I’ve always liked older men anyway but these young southern men that I meet are for the birds! I don’t know how these younger women are going to do it b/c these ninjas here are bad news!! Like I said, I don’t date my age..never have since I was in middle school honestly but my observation is more so with the younger generation.

• His_Mommy623

*waits til Jazzy is finished so I can mess up her do’ with my pelvis* Heyyy bew! :hug:

GOUCH!!! *climbs in ur lap* Hows yo day muffin? :kiss:

Hey Truth and Phrozen (who ain’t shat!) :lol:

WUT!! :hug:

ya’ll tom’bout?? I KNOW it can’t be Monica n dem..

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

congrats to both

@ the truth

Houston, TX. hun!! Born and raised.

@Genia :lol:

@His :rofl: I will “TRY” and behave today, “try” being the operative word here…

S/N Def. slayed by the “viscious” hair and boob humping… LMAO!

Yvonne, I love u tah peices but dnt diss my pinstripes again k? :nono: :hug:

Lakerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr *bites yo chi chi*

*twirls over to Candi in my catsuit made of notebook paper that has “Candi and His 4eva” scribbled all over it in pink marker*
    hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii bew :hg:

oops :hug: =)

• Genia

Hi Carmel queen, how was your day?… :kiss: “Where were you last night? I left the door to my dreams unlocked…but you didn’t show up” (pushes HISSSSSSSSSSSS heavy ass off my lap and pimp strolls out)

• WUTWUZINDAT!?

ya’ll tom’bout?? I KNOW it can’t be Monica n dem..

_________________—
    Yes and no. We were talking about the difference in southern women and how some southern men dont appreciate what they have..

• West Coast Chick

I’ve always given Monica props for never coming out looking like a hoe. She is a classy chick and I believe she’s a good mother, and for that, Shannon is a lucky man! Congrats to the happy couple :cheers:

Phrozen1der says:

@TheTruth what it do?!
    =========================
    trying to take it easy today at work but other then that i’m good.

• yvonne79

Hey His mommy!! Candi…Laker…K Dub…Phrozen…East…
    (gathers y’all in a huddle, chest bumps all around)

*gasp* @ Gouch… :lol:

• candibfly

*sashays over to His in a halter dress made of spaghetti noodles* hey honey bunches of oats! :hug:

• pinksghetti

Congratulations to Monica and Shannon (I missed the previous post) and hope they have many happy years in wedded bliss!

• candibfly

*double d shake* yvonne! :wave: <—my tights that are annoying me

@TheTruth I digs it!

@Yvonne @CandiB :waves:

@ Phrozen

You no likey my viscous pelvic thrusts on His’ boobs???

@ His

I’ll never be able to maintain my da** curls if you don’t stop it! LOL

@ Yvonne

I don’t think I spoke this morning. Sawwwy :oops: :hug:

@ Laker

Morning chica!

:waves: @ Candi

jazzyiest says:

@ the truth

Houston, TX. hun!! Born and raised.
    ===================
    oh ok. I still want to visit Houston Tx one day

@Jazzy Nah I think it’s hilarious actually :lol:

• candibfly

sup cousin phrozen? aren’t u in charlotte? i was there for a day this past weekend.

• candibfly

*runs over to jazzy in my ‘h-town hunnies’ baby tee and twirls her around* jazzy! :yahoo:

@jazziest: all is forgiven! :hug:

Phrozen1der says:

@TheTruth I digs it!
    =======================
    How you been?

• yvonne79

OK, so we need another hot topic. seems the one Genia started has fizzed out… :thinks:

• jazzyiest

*Makes note to self to find out where I can get that H-Town Hunnies shirt at* LOL

@CandiB Yes I am…

@TheTruth I’m well, ready for the weekend I need to sleep in, and be lazy…

@yvonne79 says:

_________________________________________________________________________

I got nothing… :shrug:

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

hey yvonne how are you

@Jazzy…I will stop one day, NOT today tho.. :lol:

yes, new topic please :yawn:

FABULOSALAKER says:

***walks in with a paper bag over head** HELLO LADIES HOW ARE WE DOING TODAY?
    ______________________________________________________________________
    :rofl: ok ok… I’m tickled!!

@ Phrozen

I feel ya

• candibfly

it was so different this time since i wasn’t there for ciaa, sooo…uncolored and boring :-/

• Phrozen1der

:offtopic: Have you all heard about the Dr. in Philly who operated an abortion clinic for late term pregnancies..Virtually killing nearly full term babies and even killed two expectant moms in the process etc…

• yvonne79

@East: I’m good! What’s for lunch? My tummy is talking back to me…

GOOD MORNING LOVE MUFFINS! :wave:

Are we behaving today?

• candibfly

*sits on His’ lap and plays with her baby hairs* since ur bored come to DC :D

• BK_Charlie

Ms. LoveMe says:

KUDOS… You cant put a time limit on love!!!! I wish them the best
    ————————————————————————–
    I agree!!!

• candibfly

*round off back handspring into the splits* dimpz! :wave: <—His' triple F cups *giggles*

• West Coast Chick

Phrozen1der says:

________________________________________

OMG :shocked:
    no I didnt hear about that- scary!

• MzDimplez1123

@ Phrozen…i’m not surprised. I say all late term abortions are murder. I mean really if you so far along 6mos or so that the baby was so big that the only way to abort it was to induce your labor, that kid had a chance to live. My science teacher way back in high school told us that they deliver them, kill them then throw them in a bucket of salt or some crazy shyt.

jazzyiest says:

@yvonne79 says:

_________________________________________________________________________

I got nothing… :shrug:
    ________________________________________________________________________
    :shrug: yeah me either….. let me think.

Okay, this probably wont generate any heat…but this morning I was listening to the news report about the 90 pregnant teenage girls from 1 high school.

So my question I asked my cousin (we both were teenage mothers)”even though you yourself was a teenage mother, are you still affected when you hear of or see a teenage mother?” She stated (and I agree) YES! even though I, myself was a teenage mother, I am still taken aback when I see or hear of a teenage mother.

How about you?

• His_Mommy623

@Candi, pls use a tooth brush and some ampro gel and style them bishes JUST like Chilli…*squeals*

*slaps Dimpz with the Hendrix headband* are YOU behaving? :rofl: :hug:

• Daisy

NC Born and Raised now a GA Peach :cheer:

#southernbelletillthedayidie

• FABULOSALAKER

so what’s the T for today?? :popcorn:

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

im trying to figure it out myself im hungry as hell

Phrozen1der says:

____________________________________________________________
    NO!!!!!!!! (off to CNN)

• MzDimplez1123

Good Morning CandiRain! *hands Candi 3 pairs of multi-colored leg warmers I knitted her last night*

How you do boo?

I can’t with Phrozens topic… :no:

candibfly says:

=============================
    @Candi charlotte is always like that. CIAA make the city jump

• West Coast Chick

@ Phrozen1der – Has he been tried in court yet?

Hey Dimpz! :hug:

Laker is REETAHDED!!! :rofl:

• FABULOSALAKER

@his why what i do???? :shrug: just go to the clown post and u will see the reason for the bag :cry: i was being all brave and ****z then get called a what!!!

• MzDimplez1123

LMAO not that damned headband again! :rofl:

*hands His a babytee that reads “Harlem is my Heart” and matching boyshorts* I’m always behaving! :coffee:

Teenage mothers…..sensitive topic. Won’t touch that one :nono:

• candibfly

dimpz, ready to go home! i don’t see these losers until monday. i love every other friday off.

@truth i mayyyyy go this year. depending on my finances. last time i went i didn’t go to the right parties.

• yvonne79

:yawn: Don’t have me start singing to myself again. I already did “I wonder if I take you home” in the Rhianna post. And NO ONE sang along… it’s ok. I’ve learned how to play alone.. :shrug:

Yvonne! :hugs: *Hands Yvonne a Purple snuggie*

• MissHarlem

FIANCE your ass is on time out from yesterday so is ACE for singing TOUCH and most def ALBOY for just bein a plain ole ass. I am proud of PHRO for not being a part of team #ratchet

@ Candi…Lucky u!

LOL @ Yvonee learning to play alone

• MissHarlem

MZ :hug: this is why I love you always on the look out

@ Harlem…I was good too!

@ Candi/His

________________________________________________________________________

Don’t do it Candi!!! I was just flipping through the Bible the other day and came across an 11th commandment that states “Thou shall not EMPHASIZE your baby hair past the age of 12″

*Proceeds to the :kona: b/c I know I’m dead da** wrong* LOL

• MzDimplez1123

@ Harlem …Of course! *Hands Harlem a Hat that reads “I’m His(‘)” with a matching scarf*

@ Lakes

You know Bruh didn’t mean it. Enough with the bag. I liked the picture you had up. Not the one of Diabla…the other one. LOL

*Hands Jazzy a Juice box and a Black Hair magazine for her :kona: time*

• candibfly

is everything i eat gonna f my tum up?! *slums to the floor and cries in my hands* HIS hold me! :crying:

@Fiance, I DID NOTHING WRONG!!! NOT A DAMN THANG…I lubz yew :kiss:

@Jazzy, yep gawn and take yo ass ova dere :rofl:

@Laker…ok I shall go check this out…brb lol

• mirsmommy

Congrats Monica and Shannon :cheer:

• Thetruth32

@ Candi I will be there this year. Haven’t been in a while. I heard the day parties are nice. I got a flyer for one party already.

• mirsmommy

Heyyyy Yall :waves:

:yahoo:

:dead: @ Black hair mag :rofl:

*holds Candi like my name is Gyptian* :hug:

• FABULOSALAKER

i want some chinese today i hungry :( maybe some orange pollo or some brocoly and beef :think:

Mirssssssssssssss *sets up glow in the dark pole*

Can u twerk sumptin fo a bish…I’s sheepy chile! *going to get change for a benji*

@ PhRO
    On Wednesday, January 19, 2011, Gosnell was arrested on eight counts of murder, including the death of a 41-year-old. WOW…the news report used the word “GRISLY”

• MissHarlem

:dead: @ FIANCE’S gyptian reference

MZ yes you did behave and thats why you are #1

JAZZY, LAKES, MIRS :hi:

• candibfly

@truth what is the name of it and where is it? i swear i hate driving 7 hours to charlotte. but i kinda wanna go and do backflips on someone’s bar #dontjudgeme #aintbeenoutinawhile :ashamed:

• candibfly

@his i don’t know what gyptian is referring to i was just frontin like i did :crying:

@harlem *runs to u in a mini skirt made of chocolate chip cookies* got milk? :yahoo:

OMG!!
    seven infants who were born, killed by scissors to the spinal cord

Investigators found plastic bags and mineral water bottles holding the remains of aborted fetuses

Jars containing the severed feet of babies lined on a trophy-like shelf,

that dayum Candi is a MESS! *nibbles a cookie off Candis skirt*

• BK_Charlie

@Genia where did you read that at??

Good Morning Mirs! *Hands her Purple gloves for her bike*

I think I’m done with the handouts. *sits next to Jazzy* What we doin today?! :yahoo:

@Genia, :no: I dnt want to read that mess :wail:

• Genia

Ok last detail then I’ll stop
    Doctor would kill a living, breathing delivered baby by cutting into its neck and severing its spinal cord in a process he referred to as “snipping.”

a 17-year-old who was 30 weeks pregnant, Doctor induced labor, severed the baby’s spine and put the body in a shoe box.

document stated: “The doctor joked that the baby was so big, ‘he could walk me to the bus stop”

• MzDimplez1123

@ Genia…Yeah, that’s pretty much how our teacher described it. He told us that 12+ yrs ago though, I wonder why this is suddenly a “new thing”. *think*

• MissHarlem

GG that chit is depressing :no:

CANDI sorry boo how can I not say hi to my bff *hands you a glass of strawberry milk*

BK_Charlie says:

@Genia where did you read that at??
    ________________________________________________________________
    Only a few news outlets are running story. I Googled the local paper in PA.

• MzDimplez1123

He wrong as hell and i’m sorry but, imo, those mothers are wrong as hell too! A 6month old fetus can survive with proper care. They had to on some level be aware that they were killing a damned near full term baby.

• His_Mommy623

thanks for making my skin crawl @Genia

MzDimplez1123 says:

___________________________________________________________________
    According to the document I am reading..this doctor was just arrested on January 19th 2011…HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BAMBI!!!!!

@ Candi
    Westin Charlotte Extravaganzas during CIAA 2011 Tournament Weekend
    on March 5 and website http://www.alistnextevent dot com

Experience the Westin Charlotte & The A List difference. First impressions are lasting, which is why we are committed to refreshing your Charlotte Nightlife and reviving your spirit the moment you arrive!

We will transform your Ballroom experience into a sensory awakening marked by elite socializing, atmospheric lighting, dynamic music and superior service. Secure your tickets for both FRIDAY & SATURDAY to assure yourself the ultimate experience during CIAA 2011 Tournament Weekend!

THE PREMIERE @ THE BALLROOM
    FRIDAY | MARCH 04 (Night)
    DJ Kool w/HipHop.R&B.OldSkool

THE ENCORE@ THE BALLROOM
    SATURDAY| MARCH 05 (Night)
    DJ Bro Rabb w/HipHop.R&B.OldSkool.GoGo

During CIAA 2011 Tournament Weekend
    The A List & Velvet Entertainment
    601 S. College Street
    Uptown Charlotte
    Doors open at 9pm
    Dress code is Sophisticated, Classy

• FABULOSALAKER

@gg :cry: that is just so fukn wrong!!!!

• free

jazzyiest says: I’ve met women from all over that are “down” and “real” when it comes to their relationship’s and their men but southern girl’s take the cake by far.

When we’re down for you, we’re all the way down. Just look at Tiny’s azz!!

*****************************************

no, we ain’t THAT down. tiny is so far down she can see satan.

• mirsmommy

His_Mommy623 says:

Mirssssssssssssss *sets up glow in the dark pole*

_________________________________

*slides down the pole in a glow in the dark bikini and glow in the dark thigh high boots, and twerks sumthin fierce fo His*

Heyyyyy Bew :lol:

Hey GG!! :hug:

:rofl: @ Laker’s gravi. GIRL STOP! *Hands Laker a Purple and Gold veil*

• BK_Charlie

MzDimplez1123 says:

___________________________________________________________________________

So true!! I had my twins at 7 months and they just celebrated their 4th birthday! SMMFH at that doctor and those women!

*making it rain on Mirs*

this is why I fcks with chu bew :clap:

• MzDimplez1123

@ MIrs….You may wanna use those gloves I gave you so you don’t get pole burn on ya hands. :coffee:

• Dymond

:rofl: @ FABLaker u are crazy!!!!!

:waves: hey ya’ll
    ***starts to do the bunny hop and see how many people are gonna join in***
    :whistle: Da Da Da Da Da Da, I see you actin kinda funny…I heard you boppin for that money….
    whats the top ***scrolls up*** oh yeah Congrats, AGAIN shamonica! Many blessings
    whasup candiTHEflyest and dimpz ***rubs dimpz tummy***

MzDimplez1123 says:

____________________________________________________
    Ok..I just read he has been doing this for 30 years..and made millions of dollars (youtube Philly doctor arrested) Regulators ignored complaints…and his clinic had not been inspected since 1993. They finally got wind of it when they went their to investigate DRUG complaints and then STUMBLED on the Abortions set up. Several media outlets using the term “House of Horrors”

Good Morning BK! :hug:

I say fry all they asses! *Hands BK matching sweaters for the twins*

• candibfly

@truth thanks. i’m familiar with the A list. i will check their website out.

• candibfly

*jumps over the st louis arch to get to dymond* :yahoo:

• Dymond

:wail: <—-me thinking about those grown azz aborted babies

WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT THIS??????????

:clap: @ MIRS…that was awesome…more please ***fans myself with $500 bills***

• BK_Charlie

Good Morning BK! :hug:

I say fry all they asses! *Hands BK matching sweaters for the twins*
    ___________________________________________________________________________

AWW thanx!! :hug: *Thanx for the sweaters*

• MzDimplez1123

*Bunny hops with Dymond* Hey Boo! *Hands Dymond a Swarovski encrusted crop top that says “BAD BYTCH”*

@ Genia..There’s a hospital here that does late term abortions too. I don’t care if they do them in a hospital, clinic, basement, alley or they kitchen table, they still killing babies.

______________________________________________________________

This is messed up :no: FTM :coffee:

Dymond says:

:wail: <—-me thinking about those grown azz aborted babies

WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT THIS??????????
    ___________________________________________________________________
    Because EVIL lurks amongst us!!! …but ok..I'll stop reporting since you all are squeamish…… :rolleyes:

• Dymond

***hands candi a gold grill and STL Rams jersey dress with DANDI-CANDI on the back***
    whasup my saint lunatic???? :hug:

• MzDimplez1123

:rofl: @ Dymond calling them grown ass babies.

*I don’t mean to be insensitive*

candibfly says:

@truth thanks. i’m familiar with the A list. i will check their website out.
    —————–
    your welcome

• ALBoy

:offtopic: So I had to go to a new Barber I know never change but I had to. So dude is cutting my hair first thing he cut Against the grain :no: He was older didnt thing I needed to tell him How to cut Hair. So he’s doing his thing he goes and trims me up and with a quick swipe runs the clippers over my eyebrows :blink:I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    So i was tripping I mean what do you do? couldnt stop him but when i looked at it he had just cut some stray hairs woo! Had me more frustrated than a midget trying to pick apples.

• Dymond

***quickly remove my top so I can put on the one dimpz gave me***
    :hug: thanks love!!!!!!!!

hey HIS & HARLEM, GG (I am a little squeamish but only cuz i can visualize exactly what u described and it is disturbing), AL (crazy self)

hello to BKCharlie u have twins? how cute!!!!! (my friend has twins and she says ain’t nothing cute about it LOL)

• candibfly

wait, dymond where the h3ll u located? wtf am i jumping over the st louis arch? yo azz better be in the mid-west :rofl:

• MzDimplez1123

LMAO @ Candi…If it make you feel any better, i’m in the Midwest. Crazy ass just jumping over random shyt. :rofl:

• Dymond

I am in the great state of ARKANSAS so technically you could jump over the arch to get to me… :shrug: you could always walk around or under tho…

***oneofthosedownazzsouthenbishestheywastalkinboutearlier***

• BK_Charlie

Dymond says:
    ___________________________________________________________________________

Hey!! :hi: Yes I have a boy/girl set of twins and ummm yeah its “CUTE” sometimes lol I wish I would’ve had single births though and them be spaced out at least 2 years

• candibfly

well somebody’s azz is in chicago, i think it’s dimpz. lawd i’m confused. i should go home with pay :crying:

no matter, i’d swim the atlantic ocea to get to u dymond :love:

• MissHarlem

DYMOND :kiss: on the hand of course

• Dymond

***calls to see if Candi can sing during halftime at the Super Bowl***
    you think u can fly yo dallas that weekend boo :love:

@ HARLEM :kiss: <—- your choice of place

• FABULOSALAKER

@dymond :hug: hey sugah
    @dimpz my ego is hurt HMMMH!!!! **STOMPS OFF**
    @JAZZI I LIKED THE PIC TO BUT :cry:

• Phrozen1der

Ummmm I’m not sure if he was tried yet or not but he’s not even a licensed OB/GYN he started the residency and quit it..His wife even did abortions on Sundays and she isn’t a Doctor. They said they were cutting the babies spines and stabbing them with scissors.. :wail:

S/N Ummm Charlotte like any other city is what you make of it,my folks think I party ALL the time.CIAA gets it cracking but if you know venues and people you can get ‘er done nightly…. :coffee: <–Vitamin Water XXX

• Phrozen1der

@ALBoy bruh you know how us brothers are about the hair and the barbers, mess me up and its grounds for a stabbing!!! I’d NEVER go back,I don’t do old school barbers… :nono:

• candibfly

dymond i will be there in my nfl catsuit with all the team logos :hug:

• ALBoy

Phrozen thats messed up :no: FTM would resolve a lot of this :coffee: mean Maybe True Definatly

• free

ALBoy says: He was older didnt thing I needed to tell him How to cut Hair. So he’s doing his thing he goes and trims me up and with a quick swipe runs the clippers over my eyebrows I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*******************************************

my hubby occasionally went to this old man who shared space with his barber. he told me some crazy ass stories about the old cat (rest in peace). i laughed when i read your post because the old dudes definitely have a different way of doing things. you just gotta sit there and get through it.

• MzDimplez1123

@ Phrozen…I hold the “mothers” more at fault than the “doctors”. I mean really, how did they think they were disposing of babies that damned big for one and for two, if you gone stay pregnant so long that they gotta induce your labor to get the baby out, you may as well carry it to term and put it up for adoption. I hope they hear those babies scream, cause I’m sure they did, every night for the rest of their lives.

• ALBoy

Phrozen I had to get a cut I didnt know I checked him out had the last tools and err thang I was like noooooo not against the grain :no: then that whole eyebrow thing i have been to a whole lot of barbers all over the country not one has ever went at my eyebrows with clippers not ever its not like i have wild eyebrows he is nuts but the cut was actually fire but im still not going back

@ Al..What’s FTM?

• ALBoy

free this dude just caught me off gaurd then he started telling me how he was in the pen and had been for years Im not judging you did your time but why you telling Brand New clients about your Fed Time :blink: then to top it all off he tapped me in my head like you would do a lil boy if you trying to get him to understand something Im like sir listen dont poke me just finish the cut

That ole man done punked Al! :rofl:

• ALBoy

Mzd He punked me man I wanted to do somethin but what do you do fight fuss at him (cause i dont curse) I started to knock all the stuff off his station and walk out but when I saw the cut was straight i just let it go :shrug:

• Phrozen1der

@MzDimpz they said he joked about one of the babies being so big it could’ve walked out of there with him.. :no:

@ALBoy yeah that’s #Ratchet bruh…..

• MzDimplez1123

@ Al..It’s ok. We’ve all been there.

@ Phrozen..All they asses wrong. Need to burn they asses like a Salem Witch hunt.

• AWESOME ARSENAL

Saw the baby killer story on dreamin demon earlier. I can understand dudes like Dr. Kevorkian but this shyt here……… :no:

Mz D FTM is an alternative method of birth control :coffee:

• Phrozen1der

@MzDimpz right, I teared up a bit. If you carry it that long, give birth to it and give it up..If you’re that far along chances are folks ALREADY know you’re with child so what you hiding??

@Awesome it’s heart wrenching man,that’s how they do animals..they snap their spinal columns and kill them…But to do that an infant???? Why?! :no:

@ALBoy :lol:

Phrozen = Debbie Downer :no:

@Alboy Nah ninja you better give me Phrozen=Roscoe Downer HOMBRE! :lol:

• MzDimplez1123

@ Phrozen….Ppl are just selfish natured and don’t give a damn anymore.

@MzDipz I agree…SMH!

Roscoe then my fault no2012

• Phrozen1der

@ALBoy :rofl: you a fool bruh bawhaahaha!

:rofl: @ no 2012

:blink: Whats funny :shrug:

• free

i have to believe the women in the abortion debacle were not 100% mentally stable.

• Phrozen1der

@Free IDK but it was wrong nonetheless….

• http://charactercorner.blogspot.com attorneymom

Can some folks move on with their lives now that it has been confirmed that Monica and Shannon are no longer fornicating? :blink:

Congrats to the newlyweds!! Hopefully, they will have many wedding anniversaries. :cheers:

• precious1

Were they dating before he was in Monica’s video> Her engagement ring looks so much like the one in her video. Congrats! I wonder what happened that her and Rock broke up. I remember on her show the scene where she came in and he was on the laptop. I swear he seems so distant and uninterested in what she was saying. She must have felt the vibe because she kissed lil man and left the room.

• starstatus

I think Monica was with Shannon when he was still with his wife cuz the timeline isn’t making sense.It all happened way to quick but congrads to her.