fanMAIL: Nicki Minaj and Safaree’s dysfunctional relationship

Loyal reader KC writes:

Hey Sandra,

Nicki’s boyfriend is named Safaree Lloyd Samuels, not Jamai/Jamal Willis… her lyrics reveal their co-dependent relationship.

I like how you mentioned Nicki keeping her BF close for fear of being exposed. Her terrible album actually revealed a bit about their relationship in the few of her lyrics that actually hold deeper meaning:

From “Here I Am”:

”So do you take me to be who I am?
    To have and to hold, ’til death do us part?
    Cause if not, it’s just best we both part,
    Cause how am I supposed to finish what you start?
    *You got me thinkin’ twice to just breathe,
    Then you say I won’t survive if I leave,
    But I got a couple of tricks up my sleeve*;
    I no longer need your attention – at ease.”

They go back and forth between wearing rings and not, hence the marriage part.

“How am I supposed to finish what you start”—Safaree has been her hypeman for 10 years, he probably argues that he is the one “behind” Nicki Minaj. I’m sure he writes her lyrics too, friends have long claimed that Safaree is actually a better rapper than Onika.

How long ’till she leaves him and pulls out the tricks up her sleeve?

Photos: Splash News and INF PHOTO

273 Responses to “fanMAIL: Nicki Minaj and Safaree’s dysfunctional relationship”

miko says:

this was a dumb azz post…sorry

MZN says:

Men are always quick to claim a woman’s success…smh

Mamacita says:

For her CD to be so terrible why in the hell are you dissecting her lyrics like you give a damn?!?

#riddlemethat

KC, Sit yo a*s down somewhere.

YSoSerious says:

I think that, once again, you and one of your loyal readers are reading way too much into something that isn’t even close to being your business, gossip blog or not.

KDub says:

not Jamai/Jamal Willis…
    ————————————–
    So WHO ill Jamai and/or Jamal Willis…two MORE voices in her head?

Twins?

I am confuzzled………

girlwarrior says:

:rolleyes:

Somebody’s a loyal fan of Nicki. You REALLY read THAT much into that song on her “terrible album”.
    Girlll bye….

SexyToothpic says:

……….a very slow day indeed….. :whistle:

KDub says:

How long ’till she leaves him and pulls out the tricks up her sleeve?
    —————————————————————

What OTHER tricks she got? She can’t eat Remy’s box again…Remy is locked up!

rjk8 says:

I wonder if they have a contract. Ala Lady Gaga

GeminEyez says:

LOL…I wonder if the person who wrote the letter listened to the entire album before figuring out that it was so “terrible” lol. You got alllll the way to Here I am hunh?? SMH

SLOOOOOOW DAY :yawn:

rjk8 says:

Wow these people in here a very demanding as to what they want. I guess once you start feeding to animals they become more and more aggressive >:(

Ahhh Ms. Sandra
    YOU already told us that Vivica and HER Man gets coverage because you KNOW Dude… Sooooo WHY are you giving THIS Funny-Named Dude exposure ?!!? :shrug:

Fated4Greatness says:

:rolleyes:

Mean Kitty says:

Is KC Keyshia Cole? Could Keyshia be telling Nicki’s info to pay her back for the HORRIBLE single they made together? Why does KC email u ALL the time? STAY TUNED NEXT WEEK WHEN ALL THE ANSWERS ARE REVEALED…..\

KC SIT YO AZZ DOWN!!!!!!

chocolate divalicious says:

WHATEVER

Mr.BluPhi says:

Soooooooooo Safaree’s not gay??? :shrugs:

tintin1979 says:

he is a cutie though. nice and tall too

I hate to admit this but I have been converted to a Nicki Minaj fan

Al-Ameera says:

Mr.BluPhi says:

Soooooooooo Safaree’s not gay???
    ———————-
    So Nicki’s not gay? I can’t keep up here

mirsmommy says:

Is this is right here really post-worthy??????? :shrugs:

Heyyyyy Yall :waves:

Danielle says:

@Loyal Reader KC

Get a life!

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

Hey Al! Long time no speak….read ay good books lately?

Hello everyone!!!

@lipstick- Please give me all the pertinent details on your hair. It is fab… and I am especially interested in which curl it is….

@MrBluPhi Stop it! :rofl:

Mean Kitty says:

Mr.BluPhi says:

Soooooooooo Safaree’s not gay???
    ————————————————-
    With a name like Safaree, he didn’t have much of a choice.

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

Hey Al! Long time no speak….read ay good books lately?

Hello everyone!!!

_________________________________________________________________

The hair I have in is Bobbi Boss Ocean Wave Indi Remi…I love the hair but it sheds like a beast and with hair this expensive it should NOT be shedding. The curl pattern and texture of the hair is FAB! Id recommened it to anyone, ONLY if you seal the wefts…that will keep the shedding down. The way you see the hair in the pic is after my stylist curled it with a flat iron. But the original waves were still kind of in the hair, so that’s why it looks curly like that…I made videos on youtube reviewing the hair. Just go to youtube and type in thelipstickbandit and my vids should come up. Girl I could talk about hair all day!

Dawn says:

so um maybe she talkin about Drake… or Remy ma… maybe its not about rings maybe that’s code for hand cuffs? Maybe she’s talking about Rihanna… maybe she’s talking about the muffin man…

I wanna sit aorund and email dry azz chit to Sandra all fluckin day about random chit…

Phrozen who is that in your gravi.. he scares me for some reason…

Al-Ameera says:

Hey Princess! It has been a while. I just finished a book by Francis Ray, Like the First Time (I believe) and it was actually pretty good.

What about you, all good aorund your way? Any good books?

Mr.BluPhi says:

@ Phrozen….Im just sayin

Mr.BluPhi says:

@ Mean Kitty ..lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

AWESOME ARSENAL says:

:offtopic: Did yall hear about the skrippa shortage in Dallas for superbowl week? I blame Obama…. :coffee:

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@lipstick I have actually watched a couple of your videos :thumbsup: Had me playing in eyeshadow and schidt. I can’t draw a straight line with a ruler so I’m with YSO in that I cna’t wear much and if I need to, I have to have it done… LOL!

Dawn says:

AWESOME ARSENAL says:

Don’t blame my commander and chief… blame the clap

CivilEngineer says:

That’s his real name? :blink:

Are we sure they’re in a relationship and not just shopping buddies? He looks like he tries her wigs on…#noshade

Phrozen1der says:

@Dawn that’s me, and ummm I’m sorry to be scaring you :shrugs:

@MrBluPhi :lol:

:think: I’ve never had anyone tell me that my face scared them before….

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@awesome. Strippers are travelling by the BUSLOAD (No, I’m serious) to get to Dallas, the problem will be dealt with accordingly…Plus, some of them ninjas will bring their own… LOL! Y’all know I work at a strip club and an offensive lineman who shall remain nameless flew thirteen plus their housemom and security to dance in our club ONE night. That got a sideeye from me all by itself but he took it even further and threw more thousands at them… Shoot, I would have negotiated and then paid them broads a flat rate but what do I know?

@lipstick I have found that the curly hair (whether it’s mid grade or loud pack) sheds….

@Civil :no: LOL!

CivilEngineer says:

They go back and forth between wearing rings and not, hence the marriage part.

They both have engagement rings????

candibfly says:

ready to go :waiting:

eastpointvet says:

a SNL post would have been better than this since its a slow day or post about rick ross and company spending a million dollars at the strip club

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@Al- I requested to follow you on Twitter (you, too Civil) I am NIkkeMinxx…. I read Decoded and enjoyed it… reads dome street lit ad was promptly reminded why I don’t read too much of that…. I was meaning ot tell you about two books; Who Is He To You and Inside Rain by Monique Mendsah. Did we talk about those?

YSoSerious says:

Now that I have PSP & Phro in the same post I want to ask you both if you’re writing your own e-wedding vows and where you want me to book the reception…

Dawn says:

Phrozen1der says:

@Dawn that’s me, and ummm I’m sorry to be scaring you

back peddles… flashes boobs to change subject

@Yso :blink:

@Dawn :rofl: U telling me I’m ugly???

CivilEngineer says:

@Princess…#mybad I didn’t know who you were! :(

Phrozen1der says:

@Yso I have committment issues, and I will NOT be forced into a wedding so that PSP can pose in Ebony! :rofl:

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@Yso.. he still playing like he don’t want (rubs hands down my hips and over my body) all ‘is….

candibfly says:

*bungie jumps onto psp* :yahoo:

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@CandiPants… hey chica! Is the DVR ready? I heard your real man’s show is coming on soon…. :yahoo:

candibfly says:

i’m not that fancy yet, i don’t have dvr *lip quiver* :crying:

but i will be parked in front of the tv at 10 pm with the channel on centric wrapped up in my ‘candi and el’ forever snuggie u hear me?!

Man said tell them HOES I said Hello and don’t shoot the messenger

:dead: @ Phrozen and PSP

For typing what y’all just typed at almost the same time… I will have you two e-hitched yet.

#Determined
    #Hypocrite
    #ReallyLikesFancyParties

Hey Choc! :rofl:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

OMG, please git off dis gurl nutz. Can she eat boxes, have a gay bf, have a suspect ass, kiss on Drake, have split personalities, and go platinum without all of this daily BS? Im just sayin. You must be a fan, no? :lol:

BTW, @ KC, you need to get laid. You actually emailed this woman with this crap? Gosh

Nicki cool with me. who else really fvckin with her right now? As in present tense?

Al-Ameera says:

@ Princess, I didnt know who that was, like your real name was Princess. LOL

No, we didnt talk about those books. Are they good, about to google

@Choco

Tell that BYTCH that us LADIES don’t need his hellos or anything else he has to offer.

@PSP
    :lol: he mad cuz he has to do an audit He is crazy :lol:

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@AL- yes, very good. I picked them up on the cheap reading for Kindle. They’re the kinds of books clubs are made for….

@Yso :lol:

@PSP :rofl: You’re too much

candibfly says:

i’ll be a bridesmaid in the e-nuptials

FABULOSALAKER says:

I CANT STAND NUN OF YALL IM SITTING HERE TYPING MY HEART OUT ON THE MARY J POST AND ALLL YALL BISHES MOVED…… :wail: ***LOADS UP FABULOSO GUN WITH RUBBER BULLETS WITH A FABULOSO CENTER TAKES AIM AND LETS IT RIP** :shotsfired:
    YEAH THE BULLETS HURT AND THE FABULOS BURNS….NOBODY LEAVES ME IN THE DANG DARK :cry:

candibfly says:

calm down laker, it’s slow as molasses in here too *sigh*

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

:cosign: @Yso

Dawn says:

Phrozen1der says:
    @Dawn U telling me I’m ugly???

NEVER busrt out laughing at work… everybody said ‘WHAT i MISS” I’m so logging off for the day and NO I didn’t say you wwere long in the tooth…

FABULOSALAKER says:

@candi i sawy i just soooo fukn bored guess i go pick some more tomatoes and onions with the cuzins :lol:

@Dawn :coffee: O’ok, cause that would’ve been news to me :lol:

@Yso
    :rofl: Im about to cut and paste that and send he said yall would be talkin about him

@Yso
    He said you miss him :lol:

stunnaz says:

Really dysfunctional…. because this guy is supportive of his woman…and what is wrong with death do us part..is that not what you swear to on the alter…..if it was an Ike n Tina situation, cheating, not supportive whatnot then you have ground to call it dysfunctional but until then…

Dawn
    did you call Phrozen Carl “The Tooth” Williams?????
    You wrong as hail for that!

YSO
    so you sayin you dont nee his 3.5 inches and 3 minutes of pure pleasure!!

@Brown :lol:

CFREE says:

Good Afternoon people :waves: Happy Monday! :(
    I don’t feel like discussing the post topic :coffee:

Dymond says:

once again…hey ya’ll :waves: ***attitude***

hey Wondawoman!!

whats the topic? ciara vs fifty or kim vs nene (supposedly it went down on twitter last night…did anybody see nikki on SNL? I wasnt feeling her performances (i dont fancy her songs) but that blackenstein skit was funny :lol:

someone please entertain me ***shines a batman signal (except it’s El’s face) in the sky for candib***
    dimpz :hug: how my redbonededed baby????

Hey Freee- Dymond I could’ve sworn I spoke

What happened via twitter for both beefs @Dymond?? :waiting:

candibfly says:

*sees the El signal and sky dives out of a plane and lands in dymond’s lap* u called? :hug:

CFREE says:

Hey Choc! how u boo, how was your weekend?

Dymond please enlighten those of us who dont have twitter

@Free
    My weekend went by so damn fast I couldn’t believe today was Monday :shrugs:

Dymond says:

Hey CFREE! :waves:

…you did speak CHOCO, so exclude yourself

@ phro :cheers: apparently 50 was bragging about being surrounded by a bevy of beauties and ciara responded sublimally and 50 called her a bytch and some mo chit

I just heard that kim and nene were going back and forth on twitter last night while the show was on, I dont have a twitter acct so i have no idea what actually went down (probably a whole lotta nuthin)

CFREE says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

@Free
    My weekend went by so damn fast I couldn’t believe today was Monday

I know what u mean, I played so hard this weekend mine really flew by.

:rofl: @ 50 Tyson and Ciara!
    Hey CFREE!

Dawn you asked if that was me in my gravi….Why? Do you know me? If it was somethin shady I didnt do it! I thought those midgets were of legal age! It was just for fun!

Boogie says:

Afternoon Everyones Everyones!
    :waves:

They posted a winter storm warning in my city today, like catastrophic measures…(I live in Indy)…WHY did half of the office leave and ain’t a lick of NOTHING outside…YET…I mean the sun is shining outside…no snow or ice yet..and half the office cut out! LOL!

CFREE says:

Hey DYMOND dahlin :hug:

@Choco

I don’t miss him. Never have, never will. :nono:

I’m much too good of a shot when I choose to aim at my intended targets. :wink:

@BUBBLIN SUGA

That is EXACTLY what I am saying. :yes:

Dymond says:

candibfly says:
    ———————————————–
    ***orders an olympic size pool full of pudding for candi to dive in***

Nothing bestie :hug: i see it’s like a desert ’round these parts

YSO
    Man said he know you really wanna gargle on his 3.5 well since it’s 3.5 there wont be any deep throatin so maybe it will just mae it to the middle of your tongue like a lil smokie but you get the idea!

j/k

Phrozen1der says:

@Dymond Ohhhhhhhh that’s who he was talking to, saying it’s my twitter and I can tweet whatever I want bish… :rofl:

Boogie says:

Hey, ya’ll hear about the woman who killed her kids for mouthing off?? :blink: I may be late with this…I’ve been working all morning, and haven’t had a chance to read anything today.

Dymond says:

Hey boogie…can’t say that i blame them…any little thing and i’m running home :lol:

CFREE says:

Hey there Brownsuga baby, we missed round these parts!

@BOOGIE, i feel ya. Its like that usually in places that don’t experince bad winter weather. We had a mini blizzard in the A a few weeks ago and the whole city damn near shut down for a entire week! :no: <<<SMH

YSoSerious says:

Hey everybody just logging in. :waves:

@Boogie

I’m not laughing cause that would soooooo be me. I flucking hate snow or even the hint of it.

@Boogie How’d she kill them??? That chick aint no joke…. :no:

YSO
    I already told my boss I’ll be off tue-thur since it’s sup[pose to get up to 20 below! They need to shut the base down for that shyt!

Boogie says:

LOL!! I normally would too…but NOTHING is going on outside…now tomorrow..I will not be here, cause I don’t do ice…I can do some snow..but I don’t fools with the ice and Indiana Drivers! I’m so SICK of the weather, like really sick of it. Every week it’s dang on SNOWING!!

@boogie,

I heard about it but didnt go google for the details….

*tries a differentt approach* hey Phrozen, how are you this afternoon?

@BUBBLIN SUGA

Ewwwwww…

(crosses of yet another tiny sausage product that I can no longer eat w/o thinking of Manuel)

CFREE says:

hI YSO :hi:

candibfly says:

they’re are anticpating snow here, i already said i’m teleworking :coffee:

@dymond it is slow round these parts :crying:

AWESOME ARSENAL says:

@YSo Please answer the question from #170 in the Mary post. :waiting:
    @Belinda Carter I guess it could still be deepthroating if you had a shallow mouf…. :shrug:

Dymond says:

hey YSO :waves:

@ phrozen the lady shot her son twice in the head in the family car ‘for talking back’ as she drove him to soccer practice. The report said she then drove to their upscale home and shot her daughter in the face inside the home.
    Calyx, the girl, was 16 and a cross country running star at her high school. The 13-year-old son, Beau, was in eighth grade.

Investigators believe the teens ‘never saw it coming,’. Both were killed with a .38-calibre pistol. The arrest affidavit said the weapon was purchased five days earlier. — AP

Boogie says:

She shot her son in the head cause he was mouthing off while she was taking him to soccer practice, and then she went home and short her daughter in the face, while she was doing her homework. The son was 13 and the daughter was 16…I mean she just off them like it was nothing…I don’t understand. She’s a army wife (they listed that like it matters, she blew her f*cking kids heads off).

@YSoSerious
    Ahhhh SUGAH… YOU forgot this from the previous post (Earlier…) :kiss:

And Regarding the Stripper Shortage… Don’t HOUSTON have STRIPPERS ?!!? I KNOW Damn Well they gonna be down there (Clocking Dollars…) :lol:

Boogie says:

@PSP

I had to go see what that heffa looked like!!

YSoSerious says:

I’m in Chicago and if the coming storm is as bad as I hear, everybody in my house is getting a snow day tomorrow.

Have I mentioned how much I really hate snow and winter in general? :lol:

FABULOSALAKER says:

@DYMOND ****WRAPS SELF IN A BIG AZZ FLOUR TORTILLA WITH FAJITA MEAT RICE AND BEANS FOR DYMOND TO MUNCH ON** HOW ARE U BABES??

@Boogie Im in the process of reading that article now

FABULOSALAKER says:

ITS SUPPOSE TO GET COLD AND ICY TOMOROW IN DALLAS TOO BUT DNT NOBODY GIVE A DAM AS LONG AS THE SUPERBOWL WEEKND IS GOOD :rolleyes: SORRY AZZ COWBOYS AINT EVEN MADE IT!!!

@PSP OMG! :pray:

@PSP What’s good with you Ma??

Awesome I dont think anybody’s mouf is that shallow! LOL
    I guess I need to start callin Man Shallow Hal!

Dymond says:

***runs in with some shredded cheese and sour cream***

LAKER :kiss: I love fajitas!!! :lol: how u been missy? u ready for superbowl?

That first @PSP was actually supposed to be @Dymond :lol:

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@Phrozen **mumbles under my breath** Dreamkiller!

@AWESOME

I’ve always seen you in the best of lights. :yes:

But tattooing yourself on a moving bus with a needle, thread, and Indian ink…Well…It sounds kinda bad azz…Or very crazy…

Either way, :thumbsup:

Awesome I’m gonna start callin him Shallow Hal! LOL
    Regarding the stripper story
    *wonders if I should pull out my 7 in clear heels*
    Tx is only a few hrs from me!

Phrozen1der says:

@Yso It was like 60+ degrees here in Charlotte Saturday/Sunday…I’m no fool, I stayed in..that’s P-KNEW-MONIA weather! :nono: It’s supposed to be like 40′s this week…

FABULOSALAKER says:

@DYMOND :yes: TRYING TO GO TO NELLYS SUPERBOWL PARTY ON SATURDAY SO IF YALL SEE ME ON THE NEWS CUZ A BISH WAS ALL UP ON NELLY DON’T BE SURPRISE….BUT IF WE DN’T GET NO TICKETS I WILL BE DRIVING TO EITHER LOUISIANA **MONROW** TO VISIT THE BEWS GRANDMA OR TO OKLAHOMA TO GAMBLE AND DRANK :grin:

Boogie says:

@Choco

That lady LOOKS crazy! She was already taking meds for her sanity.

Mr.BluPhi says:

One of my students jus asked me “Why don’t sheep shrink when it rains?” ….and she’s 16yrs old…….. and I teach math. I can’t…not today, not on a Monday….Im out.

:waves:

who cares about Onika…I mean I know some of ya’ll do…but I dont
    #NotAFanOfDatBtch

We been on Nicki overload round here Sandra… AND you not even showin her azz or nuthin. :shrugs:

What’s the point?

:lol: @BluPhi

does that po baby come from a broken home? is she a latch key kid? how small is the bus that she gets on after school?

Laker you know the weather supposed to be bad here (OKC) right

WONDER WOMAN!!!

lets tom’bout where YOU been?? :hug:

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@blu.. **in Mr.’s Daddy voice** You has my sympathy..

candibfly says:

*runs 1837 mph knocking people over to get to HIS* i’m so ready to go! hold me :crying:

Sandra, you should just press DELETE next time you get ‘Fanmail’ from ‘KC’.

Boogie says:

@Mr.BluPhi

OMG..LMAO!!!

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

YSO you know you my dawg and all but man’s gravi is funny!

:blink: :rofl: :wail:
    So you went to a lot of trouble to make a special gravi for YSO!
    That’s soooooooooo sweet!

:dead: @ BluPhi

They ARE our future…If the world doesn’t end first…Which might be so bad considering the alternative. :lol:

I see it’s been quiet in here. I guess Sandra shut everyone up showing Mary J. Blight’s imperfections and chit. She looks every bit her 58 years. :yes:

His I had to go under the knife but I’m fine now

@BUBBLIN SUGA

He hates that he loves me. :coffee:

@Boogie
    I saw her that is the worse story ever smh

Dymond says:

@DYMOND
    ————————————————-
    u getting the hell out of dodge huh? :lol:

FABULOSALAKER says:

@MS.LADY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :wail: JESUS :pray: PLEASE GET ME SOME NELLY TICKETS PLEASE……

Mr.BluPhi says:

@ His

I actually thinks she kinda special. But I couldn’t deal…not today.

His_Mommy623 says:

@Candi *holds yuh* why is it soooooooooooo boring?? I miss the good ol days on this site :wail:

@Brown, as long as all is well! I was looking for ya last week suga!

Heyyyy PSP!! :waves: and Phrozen!

Mr.BluPhi says:

@ Boogie

I mean random is that…and then the dude next to her looked like “hmmmm thats a good question”…..I jus told her to please be quiet and finish the assignment …smdh

@BROWN SUGA
    “His I had to go under the knife but I’m fine now”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Can I see the new tiddy’s? :coffee:

@PSP

I’d make one too but I think a Gravi of an azzhole with a hamster head sticking out of it would be too graphic for this family-oriented blog. :coffee:

Boogie says:

@ Choco

Yeah its very sad…I couldn’t even imagine.

@Blu, I understand but why can I not stop giggling at her question :rofl:

CHOCODROP! :hug:

@CHOCO :kiss:
    @HIS IM BORED TOOO **LAYS HEAD ON THOSE BEUTIFUL MELONS PILLOW** I CAN’T IM ACTUALLY WORKING AND WONDER WOMAN JUST TOLD ME MY GAMBLING PLANS ARE DEAD TOO!!! :cry:

Mr.BluPhi says:

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@blu.. **in Mr.’s Daddy voice** You has my sympathy..

___________________________________________________________

Yeah, she really is too old for that…smh. And she was dead serious

@PRINCESS
    “YSO you know you my dawg and all but man’s gravi is funny!”
    _______________________________________________________________________

Thanks. I thought it summed up the sentiment of the entire blog rather nicely.

His_Mommy623 says:

umm, lemme take a look at that Mary post…those pics looking a lil rough :lol:

brb

@Man… (Comment #138)
    AND She LQQKS a HARD 58 Years Old TOO !!! :rofl:

Boogie says:

@Mr.BluPhi

You good for holding your composure like that…cause I wouldn’t have been able to do it! AND she would have gotten a blank stare from me! LOL!

FABULOSALAKER says:

@man say bruh do u keep sending lil clips and chit or is ur account haked and chit again :waiting:

Boogie says:

@ His

ME EITHER :rofl:

@BROWN
    “Man I have beautiful DDs so I dont need new tiddy’s and you couldn’t see them if you were the last hermaphodite on earth”
    ________________________________________________________________________

:think:
    Sounds like you dyin to show me. So, what I gotta do?

YSoSerious says:

Regarding the general sentiment regarding me on this blog:

-It’s not that serious.

-Sandra has yet to put my continued membership on this blog up for a public vote. Just sayin. :coffee:

@Man… (Comment #154)
    NOPE (Absolutely NOT…) Just the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of YOUR Artificially Enhanced Female LOVING Demented SELF :nono: This Blog LUVS Her !!! :yes:

@ELOVE
    ” (Comment #138)
    AND She LQQKS a HARD 58 Years Old TOO !!! ”
    ______________________________________________________________________________

I know dawg! Lookin like she been in Rykers for a stint or three! She almost make M :chickenhead: NICA seem “lady-like!”….. ALMOST!

FABULOSALAKER says:

@ELOVE I SOOOOO AGREE WITH U I GOTS LOTS OF LOVE FOR MY YSO SHE THE CHITNITZ EVEN THO WHE TALK BAD ABOUT MY LAKERS BUT I STILL GOTZ LOVE FOR HER MAN IS JUST CWAZY….

ok back…whew Mary :nono:

anyhoo, ya’ll tom’bout?

@Man…
    YOU alwayz kill me with the Chicken-Head within Monica’s Name !!! :rofl:

@YSO
    “Regarding the general sentiment regarding me on this blog:

-It’s not that serious.

-Sandra has yet to put my continued membership on this blog up for a public vote. Just sayin. ”
    ________________________________________________________________________

Nobody likes you. Go away.

@ELove

Thank you for that. :hugs:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@BROWN
    ________________________________________________________________________

Sounds like you dyin to show me. So, what I gotta do?
    ___________________________________________________
    Once you become a full grown man and your balls drop then we can talk

Hey ELuvah :hug:

Yso is that bish *plays in her hair*

No one is paying Mans ass any mind…

Laker! make me a burrito grl! steak pls :D

Ahhhh My Peach… It’s OUR Lakers !!! :kiss:

:shrugs:
    WHY IS EVERYONE LYIN TO YSO TALKIN BOUT THEY LIKE HER?

DOES SHE HAVE SOME SORT OF TERMINAL DISEASE THAT NO ONE HAS TOLD ME ABOUT?

:hugs: @ Man I’ve missed you

OFFTOPIC I told the bew I wanted to :hump: as soon as I got home y he text back and say he can’t cuz he’s on :rofl:

@YSO
    “LUV is a strong word but I think most people that have gotten to know my typing like what they read.”
    _________________________________________________________________________

Well, at least you recognize ain’t no luv for you round here! Don’t nobody like chit you gotta say. :no:

Heeeyyyy Sexxy-Mama !!! :hug:

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@Boogie, It’s almost a valid question..but does she have the same sense of logic when she’s solving Mr. Blu’s word problems?

:offtopic: Who knew Patti Labelle had a show and was the if only for one night hot garbage duet with Luther Vandross the reason it isn’t still on? This shat was Rick James Tenna Marie at the BET Awards bad. and a big old RIP to the whole comment, Patti the only one still alive…

@YSO
    :nana:
    _____________________________________________________________________________

:hurl:
    Why are you using the “azz-licking” emoticon towards me??????
    SMH.

@MAN WE MISSED UR CRAZY AZZ :lol:
    @YSO U KNOW MAN STUPID WE :heart: U AND U KNOW THAT
    @HIS YES SENORITA WOULD U LIKE SOME SALSA WITH THAT??? :grin:
    @ELOVE :waves: HOW WAS UR WEEKND?
    @BROWN BWAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAA!!!!!! :rofl: I SPECIALLY MISSED U MS.LADY

ELove says:

Sooo WHEN MC Lyte was talking about she “Need A Ruff-Neck” …
    Was she really talking about Mary J Blige ?!!? :think:

This shat was Rick James Tenna Marie at the BET Awards bad

OH those two was TRIPPINGGGGG that year.. :rofl:

but I sho miss Teena :wail: *cues ooh la la la and grabs a bottle something*

@BROWN
    “Sounds like you dyin to show me. So, what I gotta do?
    ___________________________________________________
    Once you become a full grown man and your balls drop then we can talk”
    _________________________________________________________________________

I gots all that! You gotta show me what you got while it’s still sittin pretty and chit up on ya’!

@His :waves:

@MrBluPhi Too funny!

Did anyone see Whitney on the Celebration of Gospel last night??? How you skinny with a belly?? Might I suggest a colon cleanser,laxative or the lemonade diet?? #JustSayin

YSoSerious says:

(basks in the e-doration that Manuel continues to show me)

Sooo WHEN MC Lyte was talking about she “Need A Ruff-Neck” …
    Was she really talking about Mary J Blige ?!!?
    :blink: :lol:

FABULOSALAKER says:

@HIS U ARE ONE SEXY BISH U KNOW THAT IN EVERY PIC U TEASE US A LIL N GIVE US SOME OF THAT CHICHI SHOT :hug: <<<lays head on chest

His_Mommy623 says:

@E, that 2nd pic of Mary (in her post) all squatting with her legs gapped open looking MAD ROUGH in the face scared me :no:

and I’m so pissed at her last wack ass album that I just wanna beat that btch with it… I blame ugly ass Kendoo-doo

@Laker, yes and an obscene amount of sour cream, thanks bew :hug:

@ELOVE
    “Sooo WHEN MC Lyte was talking about she “Need A Ruff-Neck” …
    Was she really talking about Mary J Blige ?!!?”
    _______________________________________________________________________

MC Lyte has the same “gynecologist” as ‘Chaz’ Bono.

_________________________

@Phrozen
    OK & I BET Her Gut is Extremely HARD (I Don’t know why I Think That…) :shrug:

FABULOSALAKER says:

@PHRO :rofl: SOUNDS LIKE MY BABES AUNT SHE SKINY BUT GOT A 20 PUND GUT :wtf: CRACK IS WACK!!!

*Sharpens darts,arrows and knives* They gon’ stop talking about MJB… :nono:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@BROWN
    “Sounds like you dyin to show me. So, what I gotta do?
    ___________________________________________________
    Once you become a full grown man and your balls drop then we can talk”
    _________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________

*climbs on Lakers Lap*

U know I lubz u bish :hug:

@Phrozen *wipes brow* Lawddd I knew I wasnt the only one wondering why she had the hungry somalian water belly! I just knew it!

@YSO
    “(basks in the e-doration that Manuel continues to show me)

Why would you care if people like me or not? Or is it just that you don’t want anyone to like me more than you?”
    _________________________________________________________________________

You know what? You ABSOLUTELY right! :yes:

You would cut me SOOOOOOOO deep if you logged off and never came back on! THAT CHIT WOULD DAYUM NEAR KILL ME!

@Elove :rofl:

@Laker :rofl:

FABULOSALAKER says:

@ELOVE CUZ IT IS :coffee: MY BABES AUNT GOT ALL FUKED UP AND CHIT ONE NIGHT HER BELLY WAS STIKING OUT LIKE SHE WAS 24 MONTHS PREG!! :hurl:

@His & Ms Choco
    If I SAW Mary J walking down the same side of the Street (As Me…) I WOULD Promptly get to the OTHER SIDE of the Street (No Shame Here…) :yes:

@His :dead:

SOUNDS LIKE MY BABES AUNT SHE SKINY BUT GOT A 20 PUND GUT CRACK IS WACK!!!

@BROWN
    “Apparently you’re under the impression I actually care what you think of me but since I don’t I’ll go ahead and tell you no now so that way you can save your keysstrokes for someone who might care and that you might actually have a chance in hell on gettin pics”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

Show me ‘dem “man pleasin breasts” of yours! :yes:

Phrozen1der says:

:think: I bet Whitney got a toddler sized shyt waiting to make it’s exit… #MetamucilMuch??

Dymond says:

—————————————————
    kendu has perv face and some people with light eyes scare me
    has anybody heard that they were separated and getting a divorce?

@ELOVE
    Damn she not that bad I like Mary :lol: yall fukn her up in heuh!

His_Mommy623 says:

@E, yeah she does scare me a tad… those shades had her looking like a nigga fresh put the pen..

FABULOSALAKER says:

@CHOCO HOW U GON BE 100 POUNDS BUT LOOK LIKE U CARRING TRIPLETS :shrug: DRUGS WILL CATCH UP TO UR AZZ

Phrozen1der says:

Whitney stomach so big when she shyts, she’s going to CROWN! :rofl:

put=out* #207

much better :yes:

@HIS
    “yeah she does scare me a tad… those shades had her looking like a nigga fresh put the pen..”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

You know she thinks she’s “classy” since her weave be “blonde” and chit.

YSoSerious says:

(makes note that Manuel sees this —> :nana: as azz licking and adds it to my evidence locker)

His_Mommy623 says:

@Phrozen, maybe when she finally does get mr hanky out, she can go save her fcked up daughter from all them 4lokos she been guzzling…lil Bobby Xtina is flaming mess!

ELove says:

My Peach :rofl: OK Then (Because IT DOES LQQK HARD…)

@Phrozen
    YOU gonna CLOWN Whitney and Trip about A LIL Mary J Bashing :nono:

@Man… (Comment #197)
    That GOOD THERAPY Dawg… Release your TRUE Inner Feelings (More Often…) :yes:

she finally does get mr hanky out,

His_Mommy623 says:

@Man, that blonde hair does nothing for her…. if anything it highlights her “omar from the wire” prison scar she has…

I bought her last cd and hated it so much, I called myself giving it to my mom who gave it RIGHT back to me and said “this cd sucks, go get me Sade instead” I was like listen old lady, yeen getting my damn Sade cd!!

YSoSerious says:

(passes Manuel some Midol)

Them cramps sure do have you in an ornery mood today. :no:

@HIS SHE HAD THE RIGHT PARENTS TO LEARN FROM!!! :nono:
    @PHRO WHEN I FIRST MET HIS AUNT I THOUGHT SHE WAS PREG AND SHE THOUGHT I WAS WIGHTE **NO OFFENCE** SO HER FIRST WORDS TO ME WERE “IS THAT BISH IN THE CAR WHITE IF SOO IM FINA SLAP HER AZZ FO BEING IN MY DRIVEWAY” SHE WAS HIGH THEN A KITE SHE COMES TO THE DOOR AND I LOOK AT HER LIKE “QUE?” AND AS SOON AS I SAID “WHAT HAPPEN WHO ARE U” SHE SAID “OOHH SO U MEXICAN WE GOOD BISH WE GOOD!!” :blink: <<<bish eyes I DROVE OUT THAT PARKING LOT AND I WAVED BYE TO HER SHE COME TO THE CAR AND I SAY "WHEN ARE U DO?" SHE GAVE ME THIS LOOK AGAIN :blink: AND SAID "BISH I AINT PREG NOW GIVE ME A RIDE TO THE CORNER I GOTS TO MAKE MY MONEY" HIS DANG FAMILY SCARES ME :cry: CRACK IS WACK!!!

@HIS
    “that blonde hair does nothing for her…. if anything it highlights her “omar from the wire” prison scar she has…”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

That scar is where she got jumped into a gang or somethin. She sittin up in the grammy’s wit a razor in her mouf.

Ms Choco
    IF Mary came up to YOU LQQKING LIKE That and ALL Sweaty (And Shyt…) You telling me You wouldn’t be AT LEAST A Little Startled (Come On NOW…) :blink:

:rofl: @Laker

:dead: @Man and E

sweaty with a razor in her mouth :rofl:

@HIS
    I like the way you been tryin to tempt me with your gravie pics!
    :thumbsup:

FABULOSALAKER says:

@HIS BISH IT’S NOT FUNNY HIS MAMA SIDE OF THE FAM FUK ME UP FROM THE GET GO THEY ARE CRAZY AS FUK BI-POLAR CRACK HEADS AND ERRTHANG!!! :wail: AND THE BABE MAD CUZ IM SCARED TO MEET MORE OF HIS FAM :rolleyes: IF I CAN ONLY TELL U WHAT HIS FAM HAS DONE INFRONT OF ME U WONT BE ABLE TO BREAFFF!! :cry:

@Elove
    :lol: :lol: I have seen worse

@YSO
    “(passes Manuel some Midol)

Them cramps sure do have you in an ornery mood today. :no:
    _______________________________________________________________________________

¿¿¿ :blink: ???
    Are you…. are you offering to suck my di©k?

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@BROWN
    _____________________________________________________________________________

Show me ‘dem “man pleasin breasts” of yours
    ____________________________________________
    Why show you mine when you have a nice set of moobs of your own

yes @Lakes, spill it!

um Man :coffee: I do this for my bishes, not u my nigga..

and u do NOT talk 2 my YSO like that :mad: AZZHOLE!

@BROWN
    “Why show you mine when you have a nice set of moobs of your own”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Stop giving me all this back talk! You know you wanna show ‘em. You know I wanna see ‘em. EVERYBODY WINS! :shrugs:

Now, let’s get to it!

@HIS
    “um Man I do this for my bishes, not u my nigga..

and u do NOT talk 2 my YSO like that AZZHOLE!”
    _______________________________________________________________________________

Oh, well I think your bishes wanna see a nice pic of you from behind. They just scared to ask you.

FABULOSALAKER says:

FIRST HIS AUNTIE CAME AT ME AND HIM WITH A MOP **SHE A CRACK HEAD** I WAS 7 MONTH AND SHE JUST FOUND OUT SHE WAS SOOO MAD I SWEAR I WAS ALLL EMOTIONAL CRYING AND THIS BISH SCREMING WITH THE SAME LOOK HIS CWAZY FAMILY GOT :blink: CAME AT ME AND SAID “THATS HIS BABYY IF NOT I WILL BEAT THE MEXICAN OUT OF U” AND THE WHOLE FAM WAS WATCHING HE HAD TO COME IN BETWEEN WILE I WAS CRYIN <<<PUNK AZZ 6 MONTHS PREGO BISH :wail:
    THEN ME AND HIS MAMA GOT INTO AN ARGUMENT I WALKED OUT OF HER HOUSE SHE CAME BEHIND ME **THE CRACK HEAD BEAST** AND PUNCHED ME IN MY MOUTH ALL CUZ A BISH WOULD LET HER RUN HER MOUTH ON ME AND MY SON AND CUZ THE ADDICT WAS MAD OVER A :blunt:
    THATS TWO OF MANY OCASIONS WERE HIS FAMILY MAKES ME WONDER :wtf: IS THIS!!

@YSO
    “How does offering you Midol = offering to fellate your stale little Snausage? :blink:
    _____________________________________________________________________________

…Thought you was tryin to improve my “mood” :shrugs:

FABULOSALAKER says:

@HIS :ido: BUT EMAIL IT TO ME NO SHARING WITH THE AZZ WIPE **MAN** CAN U PUT A RED THONG #BISHCANDREAM

@Laker :blink:

and u did NO time in prison? cus i would have…

@HIS

(COMMENT 236) Send it to me too! :yes:

AWESOME ARSENAL says:

@Lakes
    What did HE do?

@His :lol:

@Elove Yup!

@Laker :dead:

His_Mommy623 says:

@Yso, ignore that foolish man!
    @Laker anything 4 u bew? *bats lashes*

FABULOSALAKER says:

@HIS FOR WHO??? THEM CRAZY CAN’T BE A MAMA CPS TOOK MY KIDZ CUZ THE PIPE MORE IMPORTAN THAN MY BLOOD BISHES….GIRL PLEASE HELL NAW I GOT KIDS AND A LIFE THEY ARE LOANLY AND MISERABLE AND NEED MY BABES ATTENTION EVEN IF ITS IN A BAD WAY!! I CUT THEM OUT OF MINE AND MY CHILDRENS LIFE NO WAY IN HAIL U WILL BE AROUND MINES WITH THAT SH!T :nono:

YSoSerious says:

I don’t give a half a fluck about your “mood”. :coffee:

His_Mommy623 says:

*snatches off my His and Awesome fo’lyfe off the shoulder tee*

u don’t see me?? *cries hysterically* :wail:

FABULOSALAKER says:

@awsome to his aunt hold her down to his wanna be mama takel her azz to the pavement she came at me from behind and he saw that he gave her a warning to let go but she din’t so he literally tacke her to the ground!!

@YSO
    “I don’t give a half a fluck about your “mood”. :coffee:
    ____________________________________________________________________________

I see…
    Just continue to suck it anyway. :coffee:

His_Mommy623 says:

@Laker, yeah I would have felt that way too after time had passed. BUT THAT NIGHT, sheiiiiiiit if u lucky enough to have a punch land on my mouth, a bish is digging in the purse and somebodys blood will party with mines!

FABULOSALAKER says:

im outie yall have a good one :bye:

FABULOSALAKER says:

@his girl when he came between me and his mama i already had her in my dang hand **face** but my son was behind me crying and that i don’t do :nono:

@His

He’s just bored and needs my attention to get him through the rest of the day. I have boys and can recognize that behavior when I see it. Poor thing.

@Lakes
    Damn WTF girl that chit is rough! I think I would hold his family agaisnt him :lol:

YSoSerious says:

I’m not sucking anything. That’s your little hamster buddy earning his food pellets. :coffee:

I’m also done typing to you today. Hope you got what you needed. :bye:

@LAKER

Who’s that in your gravie?
    :think:

AWESOME ARSENAL says:

@His NOOOoooooooooooooooOOOOO!
    *pulls down bottom lip to show @his’ tat on my gums*

@YSO
    “I’m not sucking anything. ”
    __________________________________________________________________________

Wanna play hardball ‘eh? Ok, ok… I got cha.

I’m sure THIS will make you reconsider!
    **flashes an extra two dollar bill**

@LAKER

Unless she’s tucking a fat dyck, you don’t need to answer.

His_Mommy623 says:

@Laker, can u get yo bews mama to punch Man in the mouth? thanks grl!
    and see ya 2morrow bew :hug:

@Yso… :yes: stop typing to him woman!

*climbs in Awesomes lap*

whew! I was scurred that we were over *tears* U can’t be ignoring me bew! :hug:

yallcrazy says:

Not mad at nicky’s hustle.

:whistle: Just longing for hip hop to return…. :whistle:

Well folks I’m out til Fri!
    Have a good one!
    Awesome I’d really like to see them guns/tats!

@HIS
    “stop typing to him woman!”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

How she goin refuse this CRISP $2 bill???
    :danban1: <<<< **in Yso's face**

AWESOME ARSENAL says:

Sup Choco! We’re gettin hammered with this snow shyt today, just a little heads up but I’m sure you know you’re next.

@His You know all I see is you babe…. See!
    *pops out false eye with your gravi engraved on the back*

Phrozen1der says:

@Laker :no: You really gotta research before you procreate…

*hates Man so much* :rofl:

Bye Brownnnnnnnnnnn *shakes rack*

@Awesome, :dead: well umm..I guess I can’t ever get upset with u again…damn :rofl: *slides my tee back on and looks for matching boyshorts*

@Awesome Yeah it’s coming tonight damn how many inches do you have in snow that is :wink:

:lol: @ Phrozen

AWESOME ARSENAL says:

@Ms. Carter
    I’m getting toned up for my new tat. I think it’s the shyt and will def make it an SR exclusive……..

FCK SNOW!

and fck Jersey for not warning a bish b4 she moved back here! :wail:

AWESOME ARSENAL says:

@Choco
    I’m not much for talking, you could step into my igloo though………

Steppin into Awesome igloo pleasantly surprised by how AWESOME HE IS!

ALBoy says: