Chad Ochocinco’s Girlfriend Pregnant?

Remember I told you kids awhile back that NFL star Chad Ochocinco had a young girlfriend who he is frequently seen in Atlanta with? And remember I told you from the beginning that the relationship between Chad, 33, and ‘Basketball Wives‘ cast member Evelyn Lozada, 41, was manufactured for TV?

Well, it looks like I was right again. Chad’s real girlfriend was a guest on Miss Jones’ show on Philly’s Power 99 radio station this morning, and she’s allegedly 3 months with child!!

I can’t confirm whether the woman on Miss Jones’ show is Chad’s girlfriend. But I’ll update this post a little later with a pic of Chad’s real girlfriend. Y’all gonna learn to listen to your auntie when I tell you something!

Loyal reader Atiya writes:

Hi Auntie Sandra:

Just wanted to start off by saying I love your blog and read it three times a day. Even though I don’t always agree with your opinions, you are you and I can respect that. Just an update on Ochocinco, this morning one of Philly’s best radio personalities, Miss Jones aka Jonesy on Power 99 fm, supposedly interviewed Chad’s 19 year old girlfriend, Paige. The girl is pregnant and says what you have been saying all along, that their relationship is fake. Something for you to check out. Keep up your wonderful work.

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

aunty sure knows how to pick pictures lol

• bbclivy

lol i really hope the baby mama steps to Evelyn but hey she is only 19

• Daisy

Chad tweeted one of his baby mamas was prg again by her new dude over the weekend.

I like him and Evelyn as a couple :heart:

Uh Oh..If it’s true…THATS JUICY! :yes:

• KK76

Doesn’t he have like 4 babymamas?

• Peachpussycat

What about Kobe’ Bryant and his pregnant mistress who served him paternity papers yesterday? :coffee:

• jUsTiAra

Just because he has a baby on yhe wayvd

i think he has 9348 kids :shrugs:

he needs to wrap it up and gets a vesectomy :no:

• candibfly

*slides down peach’s left cheek* :yahoo:

i heard someone mention him getting served with papers :popcorn:

Disclaimer :newbie:

Why a manufactored relationship between these two?? Who really cares about them? They’ve both played themselves out.

• http://www.things2dotoday.blogspot.com Nola_D

please… this relationship is as fake as Evelyn’s boobs… (wait… are they fake…) Chad just does stuff for show… it’s def not from the heart… it will be over in like a year… if it take that long…. :bye:

• yallcrazy

@Peach
    Tell more deets!

• jUsTiAra

Damn iphone!!!! Anyway i was saying just because he has someone pregnant does NOT mean him and evelyn arent really together…. I mean thats what athletes do right????

• jazzyiest

Ummmmmhhhh who didn’t know this was a manufactured relationship? :blink:

It doesn’t seem much to me like he likes her or she likes him for that matter.

Everything they do together seems forced and staged.

*hands @gem a welcome e-packet* :bye:

• http://twitter.com/_imOther_ Mamacita

@Daisy I was just about to say just because she’s pregnant doesn’t mean it’s his lol.

I like him and Ev together :shrug:

But are him and Ev actually together? Maybe they’re just dating? Dating doesn’t = commited relationship.

• jazi65

Peach****cat says:

***************************

the server was smooth with the delivery :lol:

@ Peach

_________________________________________________________________________

Do tell love! Do tell! :coffee:

• Peachpussycat

:lol: @ Candi

@yall Saw it on RhymeswithSnitch

• zee

She is 19!!! Are you serious? She ain’t gotta work the rest of her life, she fenna get some GOOD child support.

• zee

• Peachpussycat

@Jazziest Go to Rhymeswithsnitch blog. Saw it on their yesterday. Juicy!!!! :popcorn:

• Anna

Peach****cat says:

~~~~~~~~
    What is Kobe going to by Nessa this time, her “OWN” network? Her own reality show contract, since she is so jealouse of Khloe.
    :welcome: Queen_City.

Hey PEACH FUZZY :wave: Welcome Queen City :wave:

• ohpretty1

He was hanging out in Atl with D.Sanders daughter for a minute also.
    Wow.

• CFREE

:shocked: Chad and Evelyn relationship is fake!who wuda thunk it :rolleyes:

• CFREE

Queen City :welcome: :hug:

• yallcrazy

WELCOME QUEEN!!!
    :cheer:

jazi65 says:

Peach****cat says:

***************************

the server was smooth with the delivery
    ———————————————
    yuup then they lost to bobcats… :rofl:

• http://m.facebook.com/mz.hersheykiss3s?refid=0 mz.hersheykisses

Hey everyone!!!! :waves:
    I’m new.. How do I add a gravatar?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWrKEZYUJ6Q Ace

:welcome: Queen City Gem (QCG)

You in Charlotte?

@ Cha Cha

And I spoke to you in the other post so don’t try to say I didn’t speak. You know people like to get pissy in here when they speak and think they’re being ignored. LOL Give me a :hug:

• KDub

Hey Atiya :yahoo:

Anywho…fake relationship? Nothing is as fake as them oogly arse east/west tittays Evelyn got. Every time I watch that show she does or says something stupid and I be like “I KNOW this bish not struttin around like she is the sho-nuff…when she is dayum near MAIMED up under her shirt…BISH BOO BYE” I am ready for somebody on that show to wear her OWT.

Whatup Queencity

@ Jazzy I agree with you…. everything seem forced and staged with them. They kill me on twitter.

@ Peach

Checking Rhymeswithsnitch now. :pc:

What it do Kdubb!

how have you been?

• Peachpussycat

:waves: @ ChaCha

• KDub

Queen_City I left you a love note over in the TI post hun!

• KDub

I am good @Ace. Working….kinda.

• http://www.thebestandworst.net/ Leo

Chad is nothing but a media whore himself. He needs to worry about why his game on the field is total trash!

• lovezoe

I feel bad for Evelyn. You clowned dude on your show, then he goes on Twitter talking about how you smashed all the homies, now you with him. It just goes to show that women will doing anything for retail. YET, she wants to clown Gloria. Laughing is catching.

@ ChaCha Hey girl

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfrJ2qL6gCs&feature=related BUBBLIN BROWNSUGA AKA WONDER WOMAN

Lovezoe what is this clownin on twitter you speak of

• http://myspace.com/thegameoncw Bird

I don’t know what to make of this story with all the supposedly’s and allegedly’s, but I thought it was terribly odd that he posted all those Valentine’s Day pics on Twitter, but he was not actually in any of them. Who does that? Were him and Evelyn together on Valentine’s Day or not?

*Throws old cell phone @ Ace*

Morning my E-luvs! :hug:

• Princess Smarty-Pants

CEO? Alex? *taps mic* is this thing on?

• CFREE

:offtopic: Have ya’ll heard about the new show coming on VH1, Love & Hip Hop feat Mashonda and Olivia (Gunit) and sum other chick. This shud be interesting :shrug:

• ChaCha

K Dub (email me happyday3212001@yahoo.com)
    I see you Jazi…with all those beautiful teeth in your pretty little mouth and yes I will go STANK in 0.3 if I dont get a HI back when I speak… :rofl:

HEY EL TRUTH mama :kiss: and CFREE ..have you twirked anything so far this year :think:

Ace I love the way you reppin the beautiful DIMPZ..tooo sweet!

@ thetruth

I don’t do the whole Twitter thing like that but I do know that he royaly gets on my nerves and Evelyn, I can tell, is just putting on for the camera’s

The day I heard this bish say that she and Chad are the Beyonce and JayZ of football I was too done. I was offended that she even let that roll off her lips and was serious about it. *In my best Big Boi voice* Boy stop!

• MzDimplez1123

@ LoveZoe……….So that’s why Tammy made the comment that she flucks for handbags! :think:

ChaCha says:
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.

K Dub (email me happyday3212001@ y a h o o)

HEY EL TRUTH mama and CFREE ..have you twirked anything so far this year

Ace I love the way you reppin the beautiful DIMPZ..tooo sweet!

@PSP
    I’m here. I can hear u!!

Hey Dimpz!!!! :hug:

@ CFree

I heard about it but can’t say that I’m all that interested. I’m sick of everybody and their mama having a reality show.

Hey Dimpz! :hug:

• lovezoe

@Brownsugar Evelyn and the other chicks clowned his house on the first season. It was party at his house and they were making jokes about the house and how no celebs were there. Ocho THEN gets on Twitter after the show and talks about how her and girls are “ladies of the night”.

@ Queen City

Where you from
    how you make your money
    kids
    male/female
    fav celeb
    fav Sr Poster
    Depending on male/female anwser more questions will follow

• http://www.DymeEmpireBrand.com CorpCEO

If Evelyn kept her mouth shut she would be attractive to me, but she one of those chicks thats run a brutha off wit all that.

KDub!!!!!!!! What up!

• TruGemini

Peach****cat says:

_________________________________________________________________

Whuuut? :shocked: I ain’t heard that!!

• http://www.DymeEmpireBrand.com CorpCEO

Hello @PSP i didnt speak in the last post.

• Genia

Peach****cat says:

________________________________________________________________________
    spits coffee and Cheese grits on screen!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• lovezoe

If Sandra allows me to post the link, I will post the screen shot.

• MissHarlem

CHA CHA my bfffffffffffffff how are you babes?

JAZZY :hug:

MZ I wished you happy Ace day yesterday and no love back :wail:

• FABULOSALAKER

FIRST OFF :welcome: TO THE STAMPEED NEWBIES!!
    AND CHILLE PLEASE!!! TISALL :coffee:

• candibfly

why did i eat my lunch at 8:45 am :crying: lawd what am i supposed to do now?!

*looks up hoping a gourmet meal will drop from the sky*

• tintin1979

oh boy . Ev is getting a taste of her own medicine. Gloria is gonna laugh her ass off and i don’t blame her.
    I love me some Chad, as you can see in my gravatar. and wth is he doing messing with a 19 year, those kids don’t have s**t.

@ Alex

I spoke to you in the other post too. I’m just sayin…. I don’t want any shots fired on one of my first days back. LOL

• StillASassyOne

I really hope that this is true and that relationship between Evelyn and Ocho was just for the cameras, otherwise, this new development will only make evelyn more hateful, bitter and evil than she already is…

BUT….it will make for good television for Season 3 of BBW!! :coffee:

• tintin1979

Kobe still cheating on his wife? wth!!! and not wrapping it up. man i’m in the wrong country, i need to leave Canada and come down there to hussle these fools.

• FABULOSALAKER

@PEACH WHAAAAAAAAAT!!! DO TELL :wtf: TEAM KOBE :cheer: AND TEAM MRS.BRYANT SHE FINA GET PAAAAAIDDD ONE MO GAIN!!!

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Peach****cat says:

How do these dumb rumors get started?

Good morning Jazzy! *beautiful gravi* :thumbsup:
    Hey Alex!:hug:

How is everyone this AM?

• Thetruth32

It just goes to show that women will doing anything for retail.
    ————————————–
    tami said they samething about her on the show

• KDub

————————————————-
    Falls out on the flo with @GGouch…and RUNS to google…

• CFREE

Jazzyiest, i feel u im just nosey and want to get into the bizness of others so I will be tuning in :lol:

Hey there CHA, im still in the bizness of twerkin mama :danban:

• Queen_City Gem

Awwwwww ***warm and fuzzy feeling*** Thanks for the love guys.
    I feel so special…short bus, back of the campus in the trailers special. Now you know that’s REAL special right there

@Ace, :yes: i am in Charlotte

*waits for Jazzy to acknowledge my presence*

• FABULOSALAKER

@DIMPZ **HUMPS UR GRAVI IN ACE’S CHIT** HOW U DOING THIS A.M I ASK ACE TO REMOVE UR PIC BECAUSE I BEEN MOLESTING U ALL DAY YESTERDAY AND TODAY :ashamed:

• MzDimplez1123

*runs @ Harlem full speed, scoops her up and :kiss: * I so sorry love! :wail: How was your V-Day?

*sees ChaCha, swoons and faints*

• ALBoy

@ SASO Take that Dress Off :coffee: I mean change your gravi Welcome back My Sister Changing My Gravi Now

*shines up SASO’s tiara* :yahoo:

• FABULOSALAKER

@QUEEN :lol: CRAYOLA LAMAR EADING SPECIAL??!!???

• Peachpussycat

Peach****cat says:

How do these dumb rumors get started?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Thirsty bloggers :shrugs:

• MzDimplez1123

Lakers! *tackles Lakers and :kiss: all over her face* Who’s complaining? :shrug:

@Jazzy
    I just came from checking the other post…..cause I was about to say!!!
    Where are u? I know I’m late.

• Nicksocrazy

Peach****cat says:

_______________________________________________________________________
    his wife might as well just divorce him and take half if this is true. she looking stupid by staying with him. Hell she might just do a Elin on his ass.

• StillASassyOne

@Peach

WTF? Kobe got served with paternity papers?! What?! Vanessa is somewhere is LA burning that negro’s clothes RIGHT NA!!!!!

But for real though- who thought Kobe was really being faithful? *looks around* Everybody knows he’s been creeping ever since them rape charges got dropped. Vanessa knew it too, so she can’t possibly be surprised…..

Ah well! She’ll probably get her own private yacht or something as an “I’m sorry” gift now….

• MzDimplez1123

Hey Sassy! :hug: Where was you goin looking all princess like?

• FABULOSALAKER

@DIMPZ ***MOLESTS ACE GRAVI SOME MORE AND RUNS TONGUE ON TOP OF THEM CHICHIS** UR RIGHT EVEN ACE WAS OK WITH IT :kiss: HOW WAS UR V-DAY HUN???

• jazzyiest

I was trying to avoid roll call and just speak to the entire fam but I should know better by now so here goes nothing….

Shout out to my lovely Miss Harlem, Lakes, Genia, Candi (hopefully rocking that H-Town Hunnies baby tee), Mamacita and last but certainly not least Wonder Woman. :danban:

To all the other people I already shouted out and to any I forgot… :waves:

I’s tired now. Going to lay down….

• FABULOSALAKER

@JAZZI HEY PUURRTY SMILE U GOT THERE BEUTIFUL **HUMPS UR LEG SINCE HIS LEFT HER MARK ON UR HEAD** :kiss:

• http://www.twitter.com/1_Honey OHoney

Where does Sandra get these pics? hey fam :waves:

• StillASassyOne

Hey Candi!!!! :hug: Is my tiara straight? (I wore it for my bday!)

And Al!! My militant “fighting the power” brother! I could take my dress off JUST for YOU! :wink:

• candibfly

*stops knawing on my arm bc i’m so hungry* hey jazzy! :yahoo:

*does the south side and pours out a lil purple stuff (RIP Big Mo) for my fallen mo city soldiers*

• MzDimplez1123

@ Laker……..It started out bad, went to pretty damned good by midday *thanks Ace! I “heart you!* Ended like any other Monday.

How was yours?

@ Wonder Woman

# 77

See what I’m saying. I knew it was coming. Refer to my post # 90
    You know I’d never leave you out. :kiss:

@QCG

NC stand up!!!!

Im in Shelltown..let me introduce you to my WIFE…MzDimplez..
    *ushers QCG to get aquinted with his baby*

• chase

lol I heard about that Kobe rumor and not sure if its true or not but it still is a mess.

A friend of mine saw him at the world cup getting it in w/ some Becky so I guess he hasn’t learned his lesson.

Hey SASO :hi:

• StillASassyOne

Hey Dimpz/Ace (I’m still confused! LOL!)
    That was Saturday after my bday dinner! My mommy bought me a tiara to wear cause it was my day and I’m such her effin princess!! :bow:

@Candi
    I heard on the radio this morning that your hubby got replaced on his tour by Musiq because he’s going back to rehab. Are you okay? How are you taking this?

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Just because Kobe was handed a manilla envelope doesn’t mean it contained paternity papers. Smh. It could have been the results to his HIV test. :coffee:

• candibfly

*pours the honey all over my body like that old album cover from the 70s all the guys used to drool over* OHoney! :wave:

@SASO u look fab darling

@dimpz *hands u a handbag i made of twizzlers with a heart locket that includes a pic of us when we went to the curly fry convention*

jazzyiest says:

@ thetruth

———————————————
    They get on my nerves too. I call them fake love cause their relationship seem so fake. She did say that..lol She just wish it was. Evelyn love throwing around the word jealous. I’m ready for Tami to go HAM on her. Nice pic by the way.

• FABULOSALAKER

@DIMPZ TOOK UR ADVICE COOKED DINNER (STEAK AND BAKET POTATOE LOADED AND CHEESECAKE FOR DESERT) AND ONCE THE KIDDOS WHENT TO SLEEP USED SOME WHIP CREAM ON HIS DACK!! :suck: IT WAS AWWWSOME WENT TO SLEEP AT 2 :grin: **rubs more ice hot on back** #FROGFUKNOVERHERE

@ SASO Preshate that :yes:

@ Ohoney hey baby how you? How was your weekend?

• StillASassyOne

Hey Alex babe! how was your v-day?!

• FABULOSALAKER

@SANDRA TELL THEM AGAIN ALWAYS THINKING THE WORST OF MY BABY KOBE HE IS INNOCENT I TELL U BISH IS LYING :cheer: **ADJUST KOBE HALO AND TUCKS HIS HORNS IN** THE NERVE OF SOME PEOPLE!!!

• Phrozen1der

@Sandra :lol: They would’nt bring that in public…That’s a private matter and HIPPA would be all over them….

• candibfly

SASO i’ve cried almost all the tears i could! :crying: i almost bought tickets yesterday. i swear if i had bought them and showed up to see musiq’s lazy eye roaming all over the crowd there woulda been trouble! :mad:

but *sniff* we will get thru this. i’m currently putting together a care package (me naked in a box) to send to him to cheer him up.

• Phrozen1der

:welcome: Queen City Gem!!

Queen_City Gem says:

ALBoy says:

Where you from
    how you make your money
    kids
    male/female
    fav celeb
    fav Sr Poster
    Depending on male/female anwser more questions will follow
    ___________________________________________________________
    Charlotte, NC
    Work full-time as an exec assistant
    Yes – one
    female
    Kind of a tie: Kim Kardashian, Victoria Beckham, random athletes
    I’ve been lurking for a while and I’ve kinda grown partial to Man (cuz he a damn fool) HOWEVER, you have definitely registered on my radar

Does this complete my welcome packet survey?
    _______________________________________________________

Facials or Babies Welcome once again :coffee:

Oh And how can it be a tie with like sevnty gabillion celebs :shrug: narrow it down to one

• ohpretty1

————————————–

:dead:

Just read the story. If he really paid for her to live out of the country for a year, he may as well hand over that swab. SMH

• yallcrazy

*sends Candi air sandwiches and wind pudding*

Big hugs to SASO & Laker :hug:

• http://www.twitter.com/1_Honey OHoney

CandiB :hug: Al :hug: my weekend was all romantic and shyt! MSoSOSassy!!
    Lakes, how you doin? Jazzy….
    Hello to the cutest couple Dimpz and Ace

StillASassyOne says:

@Candi
    :no: we just picked her up off the floor and got her back together not too long ago. *waits to wipe away candi’s tears again*

• FABULOSALAKER

@PHRO IT DOES BREAK HIPPA DON’T IT??? WERE WAS HE HANDED THIS ENVELOPE???
    @SANDRA HIV?!? U GOT JOKES AUNTIE AND I EVEN PUT T.I TO CHEAR U UP THIS MORNTING OR DO U PEFER TINY???

@ lakes

Bwahahahahaha!

My hair hasn’t been the same since. What did you do for Valentine’s Day? Better yet…what did you do to your man for Valentine’s Day? :coffee: <—– Cherry Clearly Canadian

• StillASassyOne

@SandraRose

“It could have been the results to his HIV test.”

:blink: :rofl:

Even better!! You KNOW his results were NOT good if they were so important that he had to get them in the middle of a damn game!!!!

• candibfly

:rofl: @air sandwiches and wind pudding

a bytch bout to faint over here. *drinks water to make myself feel full*

• MzDimplez1123

Candi! *runs up Ace’s back, jumps over his head and lands on one knee in front of you* :hug: Is you ok love? I heard about your boo! * :wail: so Candi doesn’t mess up her makeup crying*

@SASO
    It was just another Monday.

@Phro
    What up bro!!

• FABULOSALAKER

WERE IS THIS KOBE STORY SOMEBODY HELP A BISH OUT I KNOW MY BABY IS INNOCENT NO MATTER HOW MANY YT BISHES SAY HE AINT!!!! :mad:

• candibfly

@alex the pain is still kinda fresh :crying: *slides down the wall wailing* whyyyy?! he’s so talented! i blame Reagan for shoveling crack into the black community! :mad:

• MissHarlem

MZ :hug: nice and quiet but enjoyed it all the same

JAZZY Owwwww

:dead: @ AL

• Queen_City Gem

@ Fab (can i call you that?) Lamar should definitely be in the “overflow” trailer with his chalk eatn ass…

@Ace Married? When/How long? Congrats? (only cuz e-marriages are so up and down)

@Alboy I answered your questionarre in the other post (forgot which one. my bad) :oops:

• FABULOSALAKER

@JAZZI COMMENT #104 BISH IS SORE IN A GOOD WAY BUT SORE :)

• candibfly

@dimpz i’m trying to hold it together *lip quiver* but i know he will get thru this and he will come back stronger than ever. i’m going to visit him at the rehab facility and give him words of encouragement :hump:

• ALBoy

@ Phrozen what up Mane? Did yo mama get you then britches without pockets or what?

• free

lovezoe says: Evelyn and the other chicks clowned his house on the first season. It was party at his house and they were making jokes about the house and how no celebs were there. Ocho THEN gets on Twitter after the show and talks about how her and girls are “ladies of the night”.

*********************************************

he said something else, too, that i can’t remember but was cracking me up. and now he’s falling for the okey? i don’t think so. his show is probably footing those bills.

Thetruth32 says:

It just goes to show that women will doing anything for retail.
    ————————————–
    tami said they samething about her on the show

**************************************************

f*cking for a purse, lol!!

MOrning O’HOney! :hug:

@ OHoney

Ummmmmhhhhh where have you been? :waiting:

This is some bull ish right here!! You don’t check in enough anymore.

• FABULOSALAKER

@QUEEN FAB IS FINE :grin: IS IT ME OR DOES KHLOE MAKE HIM LOOK EVEN SLOWER? :shrug:

• candibfly

Al if u don’t quit with that gravie and his hairline starting at the back of his neck :rofl:

• Alex

*Goes to confront Nancy Reagan and the kids about what they let Ronald do to Candi’s baby boo*

:dead: @ Sandra. Thats why i come here :lol: for your commentary

@ Wonder Woman why you dead :blink: what i do :shrug: <—-Welcomewagon

• MzDimplez1123

@ Candi……….With you by his side, how can he not succeed? :hug:

• candibfly

@alex smack that old h0e in her wrinkled cankles while u at it :mad: got my pressure all up in this bytch.

• http://www.twitter.com/1_Honey OHoney

@Dimpz, you see what I did there? I’m one of them women that speaks to the couple. I don’t walk in like heeeeeey Ace!!
    @Jazzy, has it been that long? Maybe 2 weeks, I try to stop in on Friday’s when sexy….I mean….my boss is in another location but they had back-up work for me to do :mad:

• free

FABULOSALAKER says: WERE IS THIS KOBE STORY SOMEBODY HELP A BISH OUT I KNOW MY BABY IS INNOCENT NO MATTER HOW MANY YT BISHES SAY HE AINT!!!!

*************************************

all you can see is a whitey hand giving kobe a folded manila envelope, which he calmly puts under his arm while walking to the locker room. he didn’t break stride; he didn’t engage the person, etc. the zillions of people around would have heard “you are being served” and this would have been big news by now if there was anything to it.

ALBoy says:

Oh And how can it be a tie with like sevnty gabillion celebs narrow it down to one
    ____________________________________________________________________

It’s a tie cuz I say it’s a tie. (in my “who gone check me, Boo?” voice)
    You say seventy gabillion, I say two celebs and some randoms…

SuperMan what’s the deal on the pic
    Inquiring minds need to know if they can have filthy thoughts about you!

QUEEN
    Al wants to know if you take face shots :coffee:

• Lisch

:newbie:

• FABULOSALAKER

@AL :rofl: UMM IS THAT U IN UR GRAVI IF SOOO HERE IS STEVE HARVIS PERSON HAIR DRESSER IM SURE SHE CAN ASSIST!!

• FABULOSALAKER

@FREE THANKS HUN I KNOW MY BABY DON’T FUK RAW DON’T CHEAT HE IS FAITHFUL TO ME AND HER :grin:

@ thetruth

Thanks!!! Tammi is on my nerves though. I understand she’s in a really bad place in her life but she’s jealous hearted and just an all around bytch. I loved me some Tammi on the Real World but this new Tammi is horrible.

*pages Sharpie Lo to see if I can borrow his sharpie for Al*
    :nono: Al we is NOT gonna have you runnin round heah lookin like that!

• http://www.DymeEmpireBrand.com CorpCEO

@ Wonder Woman. My job blocked the gravatar site so when i go to lunch, going to get on the laptop and post one. :D Filthy thoughts huh :think:

• http://www.twitter.com/1_Honey OHoney

*out to lunch*

*side eyes Wonder Woman* Didju really not speak to me today?! :mad:

SupaMan as you can see it’s slim pickens round these parts so I’m notallowed to have any vulgar, explicit thoughts about any of the other males here since they’re all taken

@ Lakes

I knew you wouldn’t let me down (Comment # 104)!!! I spent my Vday doing homework and working out and I don’t mean getting worked out either. LOL

2011 Will bring me a good man damnit!! :shotsfired1:

:yawn:

hey ya’ll :coffee:

welcome new folks…

• StillASassyOne

@Alex & Candi

I’m sorry! I didn’t know she was still grieving his re-entry into rehab. I’ll leave that topic alone. My condolences, Candi! :hug:

Hey @Ohoney & @Yallcrazy! :waves:
    How are ya this fine Tuesday?

MZD I heart you but I’m tryin to be respectful of Ace so I’ll just give you an azz out, barely touchin church :hug:

• candibfly

*sits in the jacuzzi full of icy hot with laker with a neon sign over it that reads ‘love hurts so good’* :whistle:

• StillASassyOne

@thetruth & Jazzyiest

What were ya’ll saying about Tami? Im watching the episode I missed on Sunday on my work computer now.

• candibfly

dymond hold me! *wails louder than precious when she’s down to the last fatback sandwich* :crying:

@ Al

:dead:

“You’ll never find….blom, blom, blom, blom….a hairline like mine.” :whistle: -Mike Epps

jazzyiest says:

@ thetruth

——————————
    They all get on my nerves.can’t stop watchin it tho. After Tami got my boy kicked off Real World… I’m not feelin her.

:hug: candi!!!!!!
    i heard about El but he is gonna recover and be better than before!! :hug: i made you a mixtape cassette of El singing all of UGK’s greatest hits

welcome back SASO

:yawn:
    hello all.

*makes a feeble attempt at a wave*

BUBBLIN BROWNSUGA AKA WONDER WOMAN says:

Al wants to know if you take face shots
    ___________________________________________________________

Yeah, I know…
    I purposely ignored that one…

@ Wonder Woman…Geez thanks! :hug:

Queen_City Gem says:

ALBoy says:

____________________________________________________________________

It’s a tie cuz I say it’s a tie. (in my “who gone check me, Boo?” voice)
    You say seventy gabillion, I say two celebs and some randoms
    ______________________________________

:blink: @ City Queen you real fiesty huh what you like 4’3″ tall :coffee: lil chicks Always got a lot of Mouth :coffee:

• http://www.DymeEmpireBrand.com CorpCEO

@ Wonder Woman ….so its really that scarce around these parts. More for me, I mean im a one woman kind of man :yes:

Hello @ Dymond and Kingstonn

@Laker Exactly!

@Alex :hug:

@ALBoy :rofl: Nah not yet, she def. sent me a Valentines card though with pics of my nieces tho… She loves me!

candibfly says:

_________________________________________________________________________

That icy hot is going to burn your cooter. I’m just sayin… :coffee:<—– Ciroc Red Berry, Lemonade and a Sprite mix.

• Mr.BluPhi

My eyes hurt….need more sleep. Last night was rough..
    Wassup @Candibfly , @Laker, my Brown Sugar

Hey Dymond :hug:

• Mr.BluPhi

:yahoo: @ SASSY wassupppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp…. Glad you back. I was kinda heart broken.

Good Morning Dymond and Kingston! :wave:

How are we today?

• yallcrazy

*All This Love playing in the background*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqAfByd0CgA kingstonn

corpceo? is that you chb?

hey corpCEO…how u?

• candibfly

@dymond *pops in the cassette and bobs my head while el sings ugk’s ‘da game been good to me’* i feel a lil better *manages a weak smile while tears cling to my lashes ready to fall at any second*

• MissHarlem

DYMOND heyyyy babe :hug: and :kiss: hand of course

@ dimpz

hung. the fluck. over.
    sitting in class wearing shades and chit. :lol:

Hey Kingston :hi:

@Blu I know I spoke to u somewhere…..

• Queen_City Gem

@ City Queen you real fiesty huh what you like 4?3? tall lil chicks Always got a lot of Mouth
    ___________________________________________________________________

Nope, not a 4’3″ chihuahua…but not a 7′ amazon like Khloe either…

…and I wouldn’t consider it being feisty. I just say what I mean and mean what I say

• FABULOSALAKER

@MR.BLU **JUMPS ON U AND WRAPS LEGS AROUND UR WAIST** HOW ARE U DOING LOVAH!! :kiss:

@ Still

I was just commenting on her hoodratedness. It may not be a real word but it really applies to her extra ghetto azz. You’ll see. Just keep watching.

@jazzy i got my vacuum sealed chastity belt on *adjusts halo*

sup mr. blu

Yes Supa Man it’s that scarce! Can you not smell the lack of testosterone in here!

• http://www.DymeEmpireBrand.com CorpCEO

No @Kingstonn Im new here.

Im doing pretty good cant complain and u? @Dymond

• Mr.BluPhi

That was rather rude of me not to acknowledge ALL the ladies…

GOOD MORNING LADIES….

• candibfly

*puts a lighter in the air and sways back and forth with my eyes closed listening to ‘all this love’*

@ Kingstonn & Dymond

Hey babes!! :waves:

LOL @ALEX…my bad. WASSSUPPPPPPPPPPPPP…. Im not all here. Shoulda called in

• yallcrazy

Hey Blu!

lmfaooo @ Laker

@YallCrazy how you be

@ALBoy Who’s #Ratchet ass hairline is that in your gravi??? :rofl:

I bet all his haircuts are “HALF” off………..

Hey Blu! :bye:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqAfByd0CgA kingstonn

helllllllllo jazzy! super pretty bish.. :thumbsup:

:waves: hiya Alex.

• candibfly

*hands kingstonn a cup of a homemade hangover remedy in a mug with {insert new celebrity crush since u mad at drake)’s face on it*

• ALBoy

@ Gem thats cool I think I like you but um Facials or Babies is not a personal question I am doing a study on which is seen as the better option is all
    Facials last only but a moment Babies last forever :coffee:

• Dymond

:hug: alex hey baby doll
    :hug: to my baby boo dimpz..where u been hiding? under ace? ***a lil confused at the pics but i guess***

hey harlem :2kisses: on both cheeks

Mr.BluPhi says:

That was rather rude of me not to acknowledge ALL the ladies…

GOOD MORNING LADIES….
    _____________________________________________

Oh, my…I think I’m liking what I see in that gravi :yes: :yes:

@DYMOND HEY SEXY
    @PHRO THEY ALWAYS TRYING TO MAKE MY BABY KOBE SEAM LIKE HE CHEATING HUH??
    @KINGSTON **HANDS U SOME HOT CALDO** U NEED SOME MENUDO OR A COLD CORONA???

• http://www.DymeEmpireBrand.com CorpCEO

@ Wonder Wonder….Well SuperMan is here to save the day…Im just looking for my E-Lois Lane :coffee:

• Mr.BluPhi

@Dimplez good morning…..well Im not sure if it’s still morning where you are.. so lemme say wassup.

Waiting on @ Phrozen to say something to me. :waiting:

Hey Blu

*waits along with jazzy* :waiting:

• MzDimplez1123

:rofl: @ Kingston in class getting her “celebrity” on.
    @ Phrozen………..It’s too early mayne! I have :no: words.

• StillASassyOne

Hey Dymond!! & Blu!!! Don’t be heart-broken, I’se still freed!!!

@Jazzyiest
    Oh- yeah, I know Tami is a hoodrat. Watching it now and she should NEVE drink. She’s one of those violent drunks who gets tore up and starts thinking people are trying to fight her and such.

I agree with Evelyn- she’s insecure and she needs a therapist.

• Mr.BluPhi

@Queen_City why thanks….Im in a little trouble becuz I haven’t sent @Brown my pic, and I haven’t changed my gravatar to a shirtless pic. lol

MissHarlem says:

CHA CHA my bfffffffffffffff how are you babes?

HEY BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jumps on you and kisses you to the grown

AL BOY…..you is not slick…. Who is that in your gravi!

CorpCEO says:

____________________________________________________
    *changes into polyester skirt set from the eaerly 80s with ruffled shirt, black stockins and white shoes*

Lois is here!

• MissHarlem

DYMOND wow I get two :ashamed: blushes

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqAfByd0CgA kingstonn

al, i was about to ask if that was you. sooooooo sorrrrry.

@ candi
    :nono: i can’t stay mad at Aubrey too long.. we’re all better now.

@ laker
    my mexican friend tricked me into eating menudo. :no:

• MzDimplez1123

*glares at ChaCha* I KNOW YOU SEE ME HEFFA!

• Dymond

:kiss: to laker hey hott sexxy bish

hey jazzi..u look purty!!!

hey wonderful

whasup blu (that was rude of you to not speak to everybody but you can make it up with a topless pic :D )
    whasup AL and Phrozen

• ChaCha

Hey Dymond and you look MAHHHHHVALESSSS SASO!

Sup Brown SUGA numero UNO!

Jumps over a taco truck and lands in LAKERS lap *hey pretty bish!

SUP Blu and PHROZEEZY FA SHIGGADELLL!

:cheer: I am in such a good mood today!

• FABULOSALAKER

@MR.BLU AKA MR.SEXYHECANGETITALLRESESS U SHO RIGHT WERE IS THE TOPLESS PIC MAN HAD ONE UP YESTERDAY SO SHOW US LADIES SOMETHING NICE AND SEXY OR EMAIL IT TO A BISH :grin:

• MissHarlem

BLU :hi:

CHA CHA may I say that I just :heart: your kisses

• mirsmommy

Heyyyy SR Fam :waves:

Sooooo, wut yall tawkin bout???? :popcorn:

ALBoy says:

Facials last only but a moment Babies last forever
    _________________________________________________________________

:lolol: GTFOH with that *smacks that reasoning across the room*
    Doing a study :rolleyes:

CHA CHA CHA CHA CHA CHA CHA CHA CHA CHA CHA CHA CHA!

CHA CHA AIN’T SPEAK TO ME. :blink:

• http://www.DymeEmpireBrand.com CorpCEO

:yes: @ Wonder Woman….:oops: I umm accidently dropped my pen on the floor. Would you be so kind to pick it up…:coffee:

@ Dymond I apologized already..lol. Wassup Dymond

• FABULOSALAKER

@KINGSTON HERE TAKE THIS CORONA WITH A LIMON OR CLAMATO AND SWALLOW THE SH!T IT WILL SETTLE UR SOTMACH OR DO U WANT A SHRIP COCTEL??? #MANYHANGOVERS
    @DYMOND :lick:

candibfly says:

@jazzy i got my vacuum sealed chastity belt on *adjusts halo*

_________________________________________________________________________

OK you’re going to need it b/c when that icy hot climbs up your urethra and finds its way up your dookie shoot I don’t want to hear about it. :nono:

MzDimplez1123 says:

*glares at ChaCha* I KNOW YOU SEE ME HEFFA!

ACTUALLLLLLLY I see ACE with his COME HITHER LOOK… I been repped for you though in the last post….. BUT I DIDNT give you kisses and hugs yet :kiss: :hug:

*wraps us up together like a egg roll

KINGSTONNNNNNNNNN *dutty wines in slow motion!

@ lakers

coronaaaaaaa y limon!!! :yes:

• Thetruth32

@kingstonn whispering Whatup since she is hung the fluck over in class..

What it do to my boys Blu and Phrozen

:wtf:

Laker Imma need you to slow down

CHA CHA CHA BELLA :kiss:

#Shoutouts to @Mirs…@Harlem….@Cha Cha

@Laker I know. Im doin overhaul at the gym. Im soooo sore. But doin it for yall.

@ Kingstonn

Awwwhhh thanks! To you too mama you know you’re a cutie.

Beautiful girls….all over the world… :whistle: :whistle: -Bruno Mars

• StillASassyOne

@chacha

Thanks Mama!!! *muah* :hug:

Whats Up Dymond

@Truth whaadupp

Wassup @Phroz

Mr.BluPhi says:

____________________________________________________________________
    Oh, okay…so you’s a wanted nicca, huh? :thumbsup:
    That’s cool. I ain’t surprised :wink:

When you change it to shirtless, I wanna give you a long, tight e-hug (so you can feel my boobs against your chest) *i gotta learn how to do that strikeout thing*

• http://www.DymeEmpireBrand.com CorpCEO

Just wanted to introduce myself to all the ladies. Im CEO. Im new here. Nice to meet all of you, I been lurkin for a minute and finally made it thru the gates.

@MS.LADY YES MA’M I SAWY :ashamed: HOLD UP WHAT I DO??? :shrug:

hey MIRS!!!
    ——————-
    ChaCha says:
    Hey Dymond
    ——————-
    ***dies a slow death cuz CHA CHA didnt suffocate me with her love***
    ——————-
    @ Harlem I would :heart: to give you more but…………….. :coffee:

@ Still

_________________________________________________________________________

Yep. I normally refuse to agree with Evelyn since she’s been acting all sideways lately but she was right about that one.

CorpCEO says:

_____________________________________________________
    takes out 2 ft long pole with magnet on the end to pick up Supa Man’s pen

hey TT! *whispering back*

@ corp ceo
    so you’re a dude, eh? :thumbsup:

@Laker right!

@Jazzy @MissHarlem :hug:

@OHoney,@ChaCha,@Choco,@Kingstonn,@MrBluPhi,@Dymond,@Candi,@Brown,@Truth :waves:

• FABULOSALAKER

@MR.SEXY **RUBS U DOWN NAKID WITH HOT OILS** LAY UR HEEEEAAAD ON MY PILLOW **OR TWO PILLOWS ON TOP** :whistle:

Queen_City Gem says:

ALBoy says:

Facials last only but a moment Babies last forever
    _________________________________________________________________

GTFOH with that *smacks that reasoning across the room*
    Doing a study
    ________________________________________
    @ Gem Queen I think we might be growing apart :coffee:

jazzyiest says:

candibfly says:

@jazzy i got my vacuum sealed chastity belt on *adjusts halo*

_________________________________________________________________________

—————————
    :dead:

• mirsmommy

Oh so, Mr. Blu :waves: is the only one that saw me, huh??????? What it do, Mr. Blu????? Still waiting on that gravi :waiting:

• FABULOSALAKER

@kingston ** hands u achill corona with limon on the side and some ****tail shrimp** :)

:lol: @Wonder Woman

:yes: @ Kingston

@ Kingstonn see 227

REVIVES WITH DYMOND WITH MOUTH TO MOUTH…I will neva let you go…Now let me help you up so I can smack that!

• mirsmommy

Heyyyyy Dymond :waves:

Queen
    Blu just played with my emotions and tossed em aside
    *cues H-Town’s Emotion’s*

ALBoy says:

@ Gem Queen I think we might be growing apart
    ________________________________________________________

Perhaps :coffee:

@mirsm :hug: i see u ma

HEY MIRSSSSS!

see. i saw you. :hug:

• ChaCha

MIRDA MIRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :bow: MY BISH! BUST ONE IN THE AIR FOR THE NEWBIES!!!

• jazi65

CorpCEO says:

:welcome:

CorpCEO says:

___________________________________________________________________

:newbie: too. But I’ve been lookn and lurkn for so long that I don’t really feel all that new…

• MzDimplez1123

Hey Mirs! :hug: How do you do?

• mirsmommy

That’s better. Heyyyyy Kingstonn, Laker, and my bish ChaCha :yahoo:

:shotsfired: *in the air for the newbies*

• MissHarlem

PHROOOO my cousinnnnnn :hug:

DYMOND

So Supa Man
    were you round these parts when I introduced my fruit roll up trick

@ Phrozen

Took you long enough. :rolleyes: :whistle:

*takes Ace’s coffee cup* What’s in this? :kiss:

• mirsmommy

MzDimplez1123 says:

Hey Mirs! How do you do?
    ______________________________

Heyyyy Dimpz & Ace :waves:

• ChaCha

CORP CEO :yahoo: <—shakes the DOUBLE D's (diana and debbie) Nice to meet you… I can motorboat you later if time permits :yes: You should know there are more Double D's where those came from…there is a whole team of them here….LADIESSSSSSSSSSSSSS let the man have it!

• http://www.DymeEmpireBrand.com CorpCEO

@ QueenCity I somewhat feel the same. Well welcome.

• Thetruth32

@Kingston did you get chocolate wasted?

• MissHarlem

MIRS shoot em up rat stacks style

KINGSTONN wha gwon gyal

@ Wonder Woman. No what is that all about :think:

@Cha Cha you know just how to make a brutha feel welcome :yes:

Going to lunch folk. See y’all in a few. :bye:

rat stacks & chit.

@ laker
    are they Jumbo shrimp? gimme a lime sprinkled on some hot chips, that corona, & a side of skrimp & i’ll be good..

• candibfly

*hears the double d call* squad up! *puts on my extra smedium baby tee that says ‘its motorboating season* :yahoo:

@Phro
    How dare u play with my emotions by naming Choco….had me scrolling back up thinking how in the hellz did I miss my boo. D@mn You!!! :wail:

CorpCEO says:

@ Wonder Woman. No what is that all about
    ______________________________________________
    Ahhhh my young inexperienced friend, you have much to learn grasshopper!

• ALBoy

@ Mirs waht up baby girl how you?

@ Gem :no: its a simple question by not answering that can only mean that facials are indeed your prophylactic
    choice thats fine its for a scientific study is all :coffee:

*goes to console Alex* There, there boo! It’s ok. :hug:

MzDimplez1123 says:

*takes Ace’s coffee cup* What’s in this? :kiss:
    ————————————————————————–

*rubs fingers through Dimpz hair*

Its just a little hot cocoa. Little chilly here.

I talked with the daycare they say Lil Deuces is doing really well. All the other kids think they are cool cause they can wear little shades in class…

@ Harlem :love:
    ———————
    Soooooo CEO…do you like a talker or a moaner during sexual satisfactions? i peeped the clark kent role play earlier…who’s ur favorite character? i like to pretend i work in the shake junt from time to time :coffee:

Can you come to the :think: and teach me @ Wonder Woman

• FABULOSALAKER

@CHACHA **MOTOAR BOATS UR DOUBLE D’S** CAN I SHAKE MY 38 D’S??? AINT NO DOUBLE BUT ENOUGHT TO FILL UR MOUTH UP :grin:

• Thetruth32

sliding down the pole and moving my girl CHA CHA out the way a little to sayin whatup to CEO :hi:

#noshade

but Ladies it is my duty to inform you that CORPCEO mentioned he was secretly married to Rhianna…

so just make sure you got good health care … :coffee: #noshadejustlookinout

• lisaROSE

i always listen to my aunties !!!! evenly and ocho are mad desprate for attention they swear they gonna get a reality tv show about them, i might watch if their acting aint so bad !!!! :newbie: sort of

• ChaCha

UMMMMMMMMMMM and SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ALBOY… you just gon ignore my font in #210

sharpens Swiss Army Blade :mad:

Al :kona:

:shocked: @ Ace

nevermind CEO
    team healthymindandbody :lol:

:rofl: @ Lil Dueces. My baby’s future lookin real BRIGHT! :yahoo:

@Dimpz
    *Sniffle* Thanks!! I’m going thru a little withdrawal over here!! :cry:

@ TT
    :yes: I had one two many margaritas & patron shots last night.

@ harlem
    my trini bish! when is carnival? you going?

• mirsmommy

Heyyyy AL :waves: What it do, bew?????

• FABULOSALAKER

@ALEX :hug: **HOLDS U TIGHT AGAINS THE GIRLS** IT’S KAY LOVAH THE COUGAR GOT A HOLD ON U :lol:

• Dymond

offtopic: did ya’ll see the e-beef lite that took place yesterday in that medical minute post about strokes or whatever? ooooooooooooo emmmmmmmmm geeeeeeeeee :rofl:

proberson is a TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

• ALBoy

@ Cha Cha sorry baby girl! put yo weapons away just a sneak peek at yours truly :coffee:

Did Alex get Choco’d?

Dawg it’s ok..it happens to us all…just ask AL…

kingstonn says:

@ TT
    I had one two many margaritas & patron shots last night.
    ——————————————
    I’m down with the margaritas but patron :no:

@ dymond
    nope, but my messy azz ’bout to go look now.
    :pc:

@ACE U SHOULD KNOW HUH??? :coffee:

• MissHarlem

ACE :rofl: you stupid but good looking

DYMOND SIGH you make me smile. W

DISCLAIMER this is all in the name of love its all in the air and I love to spread it around

FABULOSALAKER says:

@ACE U SHOULD KNOW HUH??? :coffee:

———————————————————————–

i did say US ALL didn’t I?

@Mirs :yahoo:

@Alex: LOL! I was covering all bases!!!!!

@ ACE :coffee:

im bored sooo bored :yawn:

• MissHarlem

KINSTONN :wail: noooooooooooooo I am not goin this year next week the festivities begin. Next year I am goin to play mas though and have a blast!!!!

@ACE I APOLOGIZE MY BAD PERDON DISCULPA :rolleyes:

@MzDimpz :waves:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    :rofl: :rofl:

Dymond, i hate you for that!

• mirsmommy

Did anybody hear Mike Epps go in on Gucci, Nicki, and Rick Ross????? Too damn funny. :lol:

• http://www.DymeEmpireBrand.com CorpCEO

Dang home @Ace thats how we do :lol: Me and Rihanna was never married. Me and her were married in my mind. Thats all.

I see being associated with Rihanna brings bag Press :coffee:

@ tt
    no patron? :(

@ trini
    i wish i could go…. :wail:

homie*

bad*

• candibfly

why did i just go back and read that?! bored as shyt!

• Phrozen1der

@Dymond Nah, what happened???

:rofl: @ kingston that dude said B*TCH IM TWITTER AND YOU MYSPACE :rofl:

——————-
    @ Harlem…you know i want to say more right? but i love my life so i will refrain ***plays Next Lifetime by Ms. Badu***

@Laker
    *Re-Positions my face so ur chichi’s are closer to my mouth* Got milk?

@Ace
    Why u didn’t warn me??? Choco is one hellz of a drug!! :snort:

• mirsmommy

Heyyyy Phro :waves:

• http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1335451522 therapist1911

Hey everybody. Hope you all having a good day!!!

On topic: So what….who cares

Off topic: I’m busy as hell at work. Need relief

• Dymond

@ Phrozen…u just have to read that ****…nobody was checking for that post so i guess errbody skipped it

I thought it was funny :shrug: I only wish i was there to egg it on :sigh:

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey all :wave:

CorpCEO says:

Dang home @Ace thats how we do Me and Rihanna was never married. Me and her were married in my mind. Thats all.

I see being associated with Rihanna brings bag Press
    —————————————————————————

No I just didn’t see a signed contract from the previous post…so felt the need remind you to make sure you get that signed before you get all jiggy with lovely ladies of SR. :rules:

@AL

i’m sorry simply wanted Alex to know sHe wast alone…I too have been choco’d…and living proof you can return from it…so keep your head up Alex… :coffee:

@ dymond

he say ‘dirty egg with sunglasses!’
    & then started questioning someone else’s sexuality..

@Dymond
    I saw it last night and was like wth!!!

• http://www.DymeEmpireBrand.com CorpCEO

@ ACE…I was just having my law team review the documents and such. Get it notarized or whatever mane. :coffee:

• Phrozen1der

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! That Medical Minute post just gave me MAXIMUM LIFE w/out the possibility of parole :dead: “Procilvities” iCANNOT this AM! Martha, I’m COMING HOME! “You still hit like a bish”, “E.T. phone HOME”…..”You tole HARPO to beat me”….”Touch my inside parts”……… :rofl: iCANNOT!!!!!!!!!!

• Queen_City Gem

@ Cha Cha – I have double D’s…can i join the big tiDDay committee??

Or is there a SR Family longevity clause?

ok nevermind :no:

that was a bytch fit if i ever saw one!

• candibfly

*hands gem an application to the double d club*

@ALEX NO MILK BUT DON’T STOP :ashamed:

@Therapist Waddap brodie?!

• His_Mommy623

*electric sliding*

Hey fam! :waves:

• ChaCha

SOOOOOOOOOO PHRO …you aint speakin *pulls dagger out again!

LAKER motorboat me again Thanks :yahoo:

@ DYMOND…THAT E BEEF DESERVED :D
    :D
    :D
    HEEE LARIIIIIIIIIIIIOUS!

hey kei :waves:
    —————
    @ kingston, alex and phrozen :rofl: folks was picking sides and stuff!! hilarious!!
    —————

• candibfly

*throws rose petals in front of HIS as she walks in the room* :yahoo:

• Mr.BluPhi

One of my students asked “Why do we even need soap when there’s hand sanitizer?”

Her friend says “what about when you start your period”

She says ” ohh well then use the green sanitizer.. I dunno. I guess women might need soap, but men don’t”

WTF?????? REALLY??? And she’s 16. Cmon son. smh

Queen_City Gem says:

@ Cha Cha – I have double D’s…can i join the big tiDDay committee??

Or is there a SR Family longevity clause?

OH HECKS NO…. You only have to be willing to fondle, motorboat, lick, shake , kiss and jiggle and may be even post a pic for the ladies every now and then to qualify :nohomo: :rofl:

I see my bish CANDI already has you in processing…. I will be back later I have to go play NICK NACK PATTY WACK WITH HIS’s precious and beautiful chocolate boobs!

wassup @ HIS

hey his :coffee:
    —————-
    :dead: @ bytch fit

Hi Dymond

@Blu

*sighs* I hate your students….

:dead: @ bytch fit

@ blu
    do you teach in HISD? cause that would explain SOOO much…

:waves:
    heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hissssssssssypooooooooh!

Cha Cha you have mail

I LOVE BLU’S STUDENTS!
    THEY ENTERTAIN ME!

kingstonn says:

@ dymond

he say ‘dirty egg with sunglasses!’
    Right!!! I see B***** is his favorite word!!!

@his :kiss:

Sandra really should have banned him for callin Rene and East bytches

• chibytex

:waves:
    Hey Ladies and Gents…..

Hey His :hug:
    :whistle: Girls like you……….

• His_Mommy623

:hug: s to ALL my bews…

BUT!…. *rapes the CHIT outta CHA CHA* I missed u bew!

*holds Candi* I know u heard about ya boygoing to the rehab *sigh*

heyyyy Blu (i hate yo students too lmfao), Kingstonnnnnn

sup Dymond…I see u still tryna nap with the fishes :coffee:

and @Harlem …. *digs in purse*

I guess somebody lit a fuse on his tampon cuz he queened the fck out big time!

• MissHarlem

KINGSTONN me too come with me next year :yahoo:

kingstonn says:

@ tt
    no patron?
    ——————–
    nope… Tried it and didn’t like it.

• FABULOSALAKER

WHAT E-BEEF WHAT ARE WE TALKN BOUT IM LOST SOMEBODY HOLD ME AND EXPLAIN TO ME IN SPANGLISH PLEASE AND THANK YOU :wail:

• chibytex

_______________________________________________
    smh…..

@Dymond
    I could just imagine his neck rolling while he was typing that ish!! :rofl:

• His_Mommy623

Lakerrr *massages ur shoulders with Fabuloso* hey bew!

@Alex…THATS MY JAM! :danban: *slides on headphones*

@ChaCha #245 :coffee:

@Dymond I cannot with that post…. :rofl:

@ brown

i remember your beef with him and then me & manuel came in with the sesame street characters.. ah, that was funny as hail. :lol:

• candibfly

HIS *lip quiver* the pain still hurts something turrible :crying: but i’m making him a care package full of his favor things (me naked in a box)

:offtopic: did anybody watch heavy last night with the blk dude that weighed 597 lbs?

• His_Mommy623

:waves: @Chi

why u shakin ya head at my bew’lover Cha Cha? :lol:

@ lakes
    go read the medical minute post from yesterday boo

@Brown :dead:

@Therapist Hey to my kappa daddy :hug:

Hey Phrozen! :hug:

@ Kingston..I read that shyt too! :rofl:

ChaCha says:

Queen_City Gem says:

@ Cha Cha – I have double D’s…can i join the big tiDDay committee??

Or is there a SR Family longevity clause?

_____________________________________________________________________

Oh :blink: well, all i wanna do is flash and jiggle every now and then

I ain’t fondln or lickn or rubbn or touchn nip tips…. :no:

Maybe yall should put my app in the hold stack and let me peruse the crowd a little bit more…

@Kingstonn THAT beef was CLASSIC! :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWrKEZYUJ6Q Ace

@SASSY has been locked up for less then what dat nicca QUEENED out for…

• Mr.BluPhi

@ Kei that was jus nasty man. And she was DEAD serious.

• His_Mommy623

its ok @Candi…he gna get tha (hair) care that he needs to come out swinging..n chit..

Do u REALLY like him that much? :lol: cus my sister loves him too and I dunno why :mad: ion get it…I liked him on the ‘Secret Garden’ joint but.. :shrug:

candibfly says:

did anybody watch heavy last night with the blk dude that weighed 597 lbs?
    _________________________________________________________________________

:yes: I watched it.

I remember thinking that while he was driving home, I bet he was daydreaming about eatn like a mufugga!

I didn’t see the very end though. Did they revisit them after a few months of being at home?

@Blu
    I’m sure she was dead serious :hurl:

• FABULOSALAKER

@kingston :pc: THANKS LOOVE SINCE ERRBODY ELSE IGNORED A BISH!!!

Kingstonn and Phro
    yall just dont know how hard I cried when he attempted to go off on me!

I guess yesterday he finally got his period!
    #teamlatebloomers

• chibytex

@His
    Cause ChaCha is a mess…… but she right…

@Candi
    :offtopic:
    I just read your baby daddy is going back to rehab….he’s having trouble handling his sobriety…..

• Phrozen1der

@Brown :rofl: When that e-beef started I backed into the corner to avoid that “Wind mill”

• Mr.BluPhi

Damn that breakfast taco kinda gettin to ya boy…

Hi His! *Although you didn’t speak to me* :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLL9babg8zA Kei

Man I have this Reese peanut butter cheesecake I was going to eat but after reading Blu’s post I’ll pass. Blu tell that girl I said fluck her and her life….kidding

MzD :hug:

Kei says:

————————————————————————-

You aint gonna eat that.. *reaches for the cheesecake*

@Kei :dead:

@His :waves:

:dead: Phro
    you got me in tears!
    When Man put up that Oscar the Grouch gravi I know I peed on myself a little!

His_Mommy623 says:

Do u REALLY like him that much? cus my sister loves him too and I dunno why ion get it…I liked him on the ‘Secret Garden’ joint but..
    So you don’t like the songs he did with Debarge :shrug: I Like It, Love Me In a Special Way, and All This Love are my jams. :whistle:

@Ace

It’s from the Cheesecake Factory too :(

• CorpCEO

:lol: @Wind mill

• CorpCEO

:lol: @Wind mill

Mr.BluPhi says:

Damn that breakfast taco kinda gettin to ya boy…
    _______________________________________________________

You know you betta be gettn close to a bathroom real quick…

Hey Kei! How are Simba and our lil one? :hug:

@ Ace…*pops hand* Leave Kei’s cheesecake alone! :nono: You could’ve had your own.

• chibytex

ya’ll some rude mofo’s

nobody speaks around here…..

• http://www.ifundie.com/project.php?pid=188 CorporateQueen

@Alboy :thumbsup: I see you behind those frames…you look handsome

@Queen City…welcome!!! However, @Al it makes me feel special you call me Queen…so you will distinguish us?

@Laker
    You have to keep up boo…but I know I had u a little preoccupied! :wink:

Hey Chi! :hug:

Ain’t they rude?

@Brown :rofl:

MzDimplez1123 says:

Hey Kei! How are Simba and our lil one? :hug:

————————————————————————-

*looking puzzled*

But baby..?

Hey ChiBy :waves:

@MzD
    Simba is fine I think…. Jonah is doing good kicking realy good guessing soccer or football for him. How are you?

• candibfly

@gem i’m not sure, i know on his last weigh in he gained weight. i knew he would tho. nig was sneakin in all them snacks (i think he even had a whole pound cake), lying about the food (man that ain’t mine). :(

• http://www.ifundie.com/project.php?pid=188 CorporateQueen

@CorpCEO :thumbsup: on your pic as well. Did you know: in your profile you can’t change your screen name but you can change your nickname to whatever you like CEO aka Superman. #imjustsayin

:dead:
    Phro please bury with my half shirt, biker shorts with the attached mini skirt, my 3 pairs of ride, black and white slouch socks and mc hammer shoes

• chibytex

Hey Dimplez…..I guess you gotta be in the “in crowd”….

:wave: Chi

CorporateQueen says:

@Alboy I see you behind those frames…you look handsome

_______________________________________________________

Alboy says he and I have “grown apart” already (whateva the eff that means)…so he prolly won’t be calling me Queen anymore :(

@CorpCeo :lol:

• http://www.ifundie.com/project.php?pid=188 CorporateQueen

@Chibytex :waves: Wassup?

• chibytex

Hey Alex….
    what it do….
    :waves:

• candibfly

*cries in the corner while snacking on sun chips in my El snuggie* this is what it sounds like when doves cry :crying:

• Phrozen1der

@Brown :rofl: I’m about to walk to the nearest ledge and crouch down and hang on the ledge and scream before I let go….

• http://www.ifundie.com/project.php?pid=188 CorporateQueen

@Phro—- you see what I did there…I like to be helpful

CAN WE TAKE THIS TO THE DEMI MOORE POST

• MissHarlem

FIANCE :hump: dont act like that I said I am in a loving mood so everyone gets my good vibes and loving. You not tired from how I weared you out last night girl *sheesh*

• CorpCEO

@ CorporateQueen so you tellin me I need to change mah name ok I will do it for you :lol:

• Phrozen1der

@ChiByTex please go read the Medical Minute post from yesterday and then report back ASAPEDLY! :coffee:

• Al-Ameera

Wait I’m confused, was it you that was just saying yesterday how “smitten” he was with Evelyn cuz he had planned some elaborate Valentine’s Day for her, now it’s fake? Not that I care anyway but #justasking

• chibytex

:waves:
    Hey everybody!!!
    Corporate, Kei and all the rest of ya’ll bishes!!!

candibfly says:

___________________________________________________________

:rofl: Yes, girl that was definitely a whole cake that he got jacked with on the first day. He was killing me tryna act like he didn’t know how all them snacks had got in his bag…

I’m not surprised that he gained either.

• MzDimplez1123

*sideyes Ace* You can’t be taking cake from that baby!

@ Kei….That’s the baby’s name? Awwwwwwwwwww

I’m doing good. Gonna spank Ace but, other than that, i’m good.

• His_Mommy623

:rofl: @ Candi

Heyyyyy Phrozen and my Bewski DIMPZ!! :hug:

hola Brown *looks dwn ur shirt*

@MzD

Ace can have it I have other cheesecakes and yep Jonah Paul was going to name him Zechariah but don’t need 2 of them in the house.

• Phrozen1der

@Corp :lol: Yeah, I see what you did there!!

• His_Mommy623

@Al! Hey suga :waves:

:rofl: @the medical minute post

• http://www.ifundie.com/project.php?pid=188 CorporateQueen

CorpCEO says:

______________________________________

I apologize it made me think people were talking to me…when they clearly weren’t. :wail:

@Chi
    Nothing much. Just chillin! Where u been hiding?

We’re moving to the Demi post??? :waves:

Kei says:

@MzD

—————————————————————————

See babe…she said i can have it… *slides plate towards his way* cant let anything Reese go to waste… :P

• MzDimplez1123

@Kei……….Awwwwwwwwwww that’s the hubby’s name? Did you get your friend situated with his Craiglist scenario?

@His :rofl:

:dead: Phro
    YOU AINT SHYT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Kei

I like the name Titus…Titus Lee

@Brown :yahoo:

@MzD

Lmao LAWD yes they went our Friday and yea that’s his name. :rolleyes:

• MzDimplez1123

:blink: @ Ace……….if you don’t give that baby his cheesecake back! *goes to see what His done snuck in here today* Don’t make me get violent! :mad:

MOVE TO THE DEMI MOORE POST, THIS ONE IS BROKE

• FABULOSALAKER

THAT E-BEEF WAS WACK AND SOOO UNCALLED FOR EVEN AUNTIE TOLD HIM TO CHILL OUT :rofl: AND YALL KNOW WE CUT UP IN HERE AND SANDRA DON’T SAY NUN BUT SHE CAME AT HIS AZZ!!!

• His_Mommy623

@Fiance… i must look like boo boo da fool to u….I got my eye on u tho

@Ace

Titus was on our list :)

• http://www.ifundie.com/project.php?pid=188 CorporateQueen

Ya’ll doing to much…I gotta check the medical post…then flat azz Demi Moore. *running and hope I don’t fall in my stilettos*

• sexyphillygirl

candibfly says:

HIS *lip quiver* the pain still hurts something turrible but i’m making him a care package full of his favor things (me naked in a box)

did anybody watch heavy last night with the blk dude that weighed 597 lbs?

I packed my gym bag after watching that show I will def be hitting it the rest of the week, he was big as shyt! The crazy thing is he had 2 kids…how the hell did he….well….nevermind dont need the visual at all lol.

@ Kei…

*pumps brakes*

So your boy hooked up with some guy?! Girl what happened? :popcorn:

• Phrozen1der

@Kei You need to name that little baby a biblical name GOOD JOB, the way the devil been using you during his development!!! :rofl:

We movin?

• mirsmommy

:dead: at that medical minute post.

• FABULOSALAKER

RESESS CHEESECAKE UMMMMM ***THOUGHT ABOUT GETN SUM BUT DONT WANT DIMPZ TO POP ME OR DO I??? :think:

@MzD

I haven’t checked my email yet to find out how far things went but I’m sure it went all the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. I told him to take pics #Imasicko

• MzDimplez1123

*moving to Demi post, grabs Kei’s hand* Com’mon chile! I need a drank of this tea you got to spill.

• His_Mommy623

:yahoo: MIRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

@Phro
    :rofl: Boy I know right the devil has been putting in work.

• Sexylenalove

Everyone in Philly knows that he has a real girlfriend who lives here and it is not Evelyn. Chad is in Philly often. Not long ago they were seen shopping at Burberry.

• ALBoy

@ Err body whats going on

• http://www.dosclothingbrand.com DOS Definition Of Style

DOS Definition Of Style

• Daisy

@Mama they are engaged :heart:

• West Coast Chick

Sup my neegahs and neeegets :yahoo:

Guess who’s bizack??!! :danban1:

• Daisy

Oh yeah I saw the Kobe story and video yesterday you cant tell what was given/thrown to him on the video. I pray its not true but I wouldnt be surprised if it is true at the same time.

• http://www.ifundie.com/project.php?pid=188 CorporateQueen

@Alboy…see my comment #406

Hey West Coastttttttttt :hugs: Where have you been?

@DOS…Are yoy spam? Or do you have comment?

• http://www.ifundie.com/project.php?pid=188 CorporateQueen

Sexylenalove says:

___________________________________

Well, keep spilling that tea :yes: interesting :coffee:

• Dawn

So… El Debarge checked himself into rehab.. again…

• free

FABULOSALAKER says: THAT E-BEEF WAS WACK AND SOOO UNCALLED FOR EVEN AUNTIE TOLD HIM TO CHILL OUT AND YALL KNOW WE CUT UP IN HERE AND SANDRA DON’T SAY NUN BUT SHE CAME AT HIS AZZ!!!

*********************************************

lol, i had to go back and read it. dude came for east! SR jumped in like big sis.

that’s what happens when you don’t know somebody but want to jump on and post. it was kinda hilarious though.

• http://www.dosclothingbrand.com DOS Definition Of Style

No, I’m not Spam LoL!

• West Coast Chick

what up @Corp.. shyt- been working.. gotta new position at work.. been training.. but Im back now to play with cha’ll ///so, what did I miss?? :popcorn: