Is Angela Simmons the Biggest Slut in Hollywood?

According to online reports, Rev. Run’s daughter, Angela Simmons, spent a passionate night in the sack with Heisman trophy winner Cam Newton last night.

The 23-year-old Simmons was spotted later wearing a sly smile on her face as she was leaving the hotel with her poodle.

In the past, Angela has been linked with skate boarder Terry (T.K.) Kennedy, rapper Bow Wow, music producer Skillz (of Play-N-Skillz), Kim Kardashian’s brother, Robert, and too many other male whores to mention. Hopefully, she’s using protection.

Rev. Run needs to have a serious talk with his daughter before she ruins the family’s good name.

Photos: Splash News Online

110 Responses to “Is Angela Simmons the Biggest Slut in Hollywood?”

It’s always the pastor’s kids lol…..just kidding. She’s having fun I guess.

“A disheveled and exhausted looking Newton shooed away the paparazzi when they spotted him getting into a waiting car outside Angela’s 4-star hotel in New York this morning.”
    __________________________________________________________

You sure have a way with roads Auntie…makes my day lol

candibfly says:

i really don’t care about anyone else’s sex life. :yawn: she’s an adult she can do what she wants. :shrugs:

and just bc someone else says it doesn’t mean its true

laci says:

Women sleeping with men (sometimes multiples) happens every day. The only difference between her and us, is her famous dad, but if she was a regular chick, no one would bat an eye. At least he’s decent looking.

m9ser1 says:

he doesn’t look disheveled to me.. he looks a lil neat.

I agree @Candi, they could have just been at the same hotel. Doesn’t mean they were there together.

Thetruth32 says:

cute dress #thatisall

Tatted Diva says:

Actually, it looks like two (2) different posts….like they are not together @ all! Glad I don’t automatically believe what I read! :blink:

Cam is FOINE and I could’ve sworn he had a girlfriend they could’ve been having a bizness meeting and Angela keeps that look on her face when the papz are around

candibfly says:

more importantly that dog is ADORABLE! :love:

aaron says:

I believe you are referring to Vanessa who is also pictured, not Angela. Angela has dated the individuals named, but she is the good child.

laci says:

Looks like Vanessa just woke up in the last picture. :cosign: candibfly. The dog is really cute

:rofl: @ Sandra with disheveled and slut – :rofl: SMDH

nydiva4u says:

No one knows what this chick does but her and whoever she is doing in with. The man does not look dishelved. The girl is grown and by the way, who cares? Its her life. Why call her a whore?

chibytex says:

I thought she was a virgin??????

That Kennedy boy is fione!!!!

Cariblife says:

Angela looks cute with her outfit and lil Chanel bag. Luvs it.

Ehhh, so she’s gettin some, who’s business is it unless she effin somebody elses man. I mean he is single isn’t he??

TruGemini says:

No pics of them together?
    Different backgrounds?

:rolleyes:

Nothing to see here folks…keep it moving

Cariblife says:

S/N wouldn’t it be hard to get it in while your sister is in the room?? Cause it looks like her sister was at the same hotel too. #justaskin

For real yall google his girlfriend I don’t know if they broke up yet

Ms. LoveMe says:

LMAO @ Sandra your choice of words are funny as IDK what!

chibytex says:

Oh my bad…that’s the Cam Newton dude….he fione too!!

Sandra your choice of words are funny as IDK what!
    I be like what goes on in her evil mind :rofl:

katgirl33 says:

LOL Auntie, you need to stop it :no:

I can’t say that I blame her one bit on Cam Newton…..he is a good looking young man….he might be too hot for her though…

Get it girl! ;)

YSoSerious says:

Just damn :dead: at this post’s title.

For the record, since I’m not be gonna fukking her, I don’t care who she fukks. :shrugs:

FrenchGal says:

he’s a cutie….is that the same dog she’s had since Run’s House???

I hate animals but that lil furry thing right there made me like him/her sooo cute

WHAT UP FAM!!! :waves:

Thetruth32 says:

As you know, Angela said she broke up with the virile stud because he wanted sex — which turns out to be the reason why Angela and Bow Wow also parted ways (she’s still a virgin).sandra old post

Where the slut come from???

candibfly says:

*boogie boards down the soap covered boobs in cha cha’s gravi* :hug:

YSoSerious says:

Thetruth32 says:

Where the slut come from???
    *************************************
    Her need for blog hits and Twitter beef. :coffee:

mirsmommy says:

Sandra is crazy!!!! :rofl:

I don’t think she’s a slut though. And yes, that doggy is cute!!!!

candibfly says:

le truth! :danban1:

Thetruth32 says:

@YSO true…

West Coast Chick says:

so..just b-cuz she was seen leaving the hotel first.. she’s the slut?? Why couldnt he have hooked up with her sister.. she was there too :shrugs:

So two people can’t stay at the same hotel without being accused of being a ho? Nessa was there too. Did they have a threesome?

ChaCha :hugs:

IDK if I would give her still being a virgin but I dont think Cam is wanting her

Thetruth32 says:

@candi whatup :yahoo:

I WOULD DO THE MOST EXPLICIT THINGS TO TERRY KENNEDY

Carrington says:

If this was a 4-star hotel, whose to say that they were even on the same floor, much less the same room?

Has Flavor Flav and Frankie killed our reputations so much that we’re back to believing that two black people can’t be in a 4-star hotel unless they were cleaning up…. or in the same room?

I WOULD PULL OUT THE PEACHES FOR TERRY!

@ChaCha

Bascially…who gives a chit who she is or aint :hump:

Eventually she gonna give that tight lil puzzi up….Im sure she thinks its made of gold like her daddy told her…but the dude with the highest bid will show her what its really made of…. meat on a bone… :lol:

Thetruth32 says:

Nice pic @ Carrington

Carrington says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Delete my earlier comment… Bird handled up.

:rofl: DAYUMMM!

CARRINGTON
    while i thoroughly enjoy looking at your head and lips I still want the other gravi back!
    s/n Yes I see you pointing at me but that’s not the gravi I prefer

Mamacita says:

Just because you date someone doesn’t mean you’re sleeping with them.

You praise Zeralyn who is a stripper but call Angela a slut? Ha!

Yeah ok Sandra…

Ty says:

Cam looks delicious…we need to see that wood. I hope he doesnt have any battle wounds :think:

mirsmommy says:

LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS says:

I WOULD PULL OUT THE PEACHES FOR TERRY!
    __________________________

Peaches????? And what would you do with Terry and those peaches????? :think:

Eb says:

Angela looks like the scream mask

ALBoy says:

@ Lucious tell me what you gone do with them peaches? :think:

lovezoe says:

Are you going to do a story of the young lady punched in the face by an Atlanta cop?

meerkat I prefer the peaches in the platic container where it’s 4 in a pack, you can either warm them up or leave them cold

mirsmommy says:

lovezoe says:

She did a post on it earlier. :lol:

chibytex says:

Im thinking is Vaneesa holding to the same values as her sister?

I dont like goodie, goodie girls….

They let boys do everything to them, BUT stick it in….if its been in your mouth, or his mouth has been on you, you might as well go for the gusto…

She too old to be a tease…that virgin chit will play out!!

mirsmommy says:

LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS says:

_________________________

And what would you do with the warm or cold peaches?????

KDub says:

This title to this post is just mean. I know I say she look like she got down sinder…but the title is even meaner than when I say that!

:wail:

lovezoe says:

Oops, guess I didn’t scroll down far enough.

chibytex says:

Auntie can we get a :newpost: PLEASE!! I dont think no one in here cares if they are :hump:

MEERKAT THIS IS A MFCKIN FAMILY ORIENTED BLOG WHERE PEOPLE OF ALL AGES CAN COME FOR THE LATES ON CELEB NEWS AND ENTERTAINMENT!!!!!!

I’ll email you :coffee:

:offtopic:
    Another NFL player got stabbed last night by his girlfriend for putting his hands on her…
    WTF is wrong with these nigg@s…they shoulda married white girls…at least they only use golf clubs….

these nigg@s need anger management

—————–

:rofl: :rofl: She does!

Awesome who is that little creature as your gravi

Thetruth32 says:

these nigg@s need anger management
    —————-
    When NFL players home all day… this what happen.

witeboi52 says:

cam gotta white girl i think!

@ lolita Choco

wassup ladies!

mirsmommy says:

LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS says:

I’ll email you
    _________________________

:waiting: patiently on that email. Even though acne infested dycks, and titties that can be used as swings have been posted on this “Family oriented blog” lately. :lol:

mirsmommy says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

Awesome who is that little creature as your gravi

Chris Bosh :coffee:

:kiss: @ Witeboi
    I think she’s mixed but she’s pretty so I can’t see it

Choco aka Hippie says:

@Chiby
    Wow that other guy deserved it he was a chronic abuser
    ______________________________________
    This guy plays for Denver, Brandon Marshall’s old team…it must be in the water in Denver to beat-up women….

My hubby told me yestersay that the reason Denver wanted to get rid of Brandon Marshall was becuase of all the domestic abuse stuff that was starting to surface…and that his attitude off the field is horrible…

I feel sad for both young ladies….money is not everything… :nono:

mrsloveleighwilliams says:

another site said he was arriving at the hotel in thses pics. and correct me if i’m wrong but didn’t TK leave her because she wouldn’t give it up? And Bow Wow never confirmed they had sex. No one has ever confirmed sleeping with her. And she’s grown…her business not ours

YSoSerious says:

@CHIBY

I don’t know if all virgins are like that. :lol:

I personally think we should encourage more girls to hold on to their virginity for as long as humanly possible. Chit, boys too.

I think even waiting until their senior prom nights would be good and a hell of a lot better than those that willingly give it up before they’ve even graduated out of 8th grade.

witeboi52 says:

@ CHOCO

YEAH I CANT REALLY TELL EITHER…EVERYTHING GOING GOOD YOUR WAY?

mirsmommy says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

Awesome who is that little creature as your gravi

Chris Bosh
    ______________________________
    :dead:

LadeeA says:

OMG! I so don’t care about her :yawn:

Sandra in real news: Can u talk about the craziness in Brooklyn AGAIN about some man tryin to rape a girl in public. Or the black pregnant teens who got arrested for tryin to go to school? Or the black homeless woman who arrested for sending her son to a different school out of her district :shrug:

mirsmommy says:

YSoSerious says:

@CHIBY

I don’t know if all virgins are like that.

I agree. :yes:

witeboi52 says:

@ lolita

doing good hope everything is going good for you :)

Daisy says:

Cam is FINE :hump: I keep telling his daddy to bring him to the gym one Sat

@Witeboi
    Things are better where you been and how are things with you?

YSoSerious says:

@CHIBY

I don’t know if all virgins are like that.

_______________________________________________
    I agree with you…but Angela aint 16 or even 20 for that matter…she’s a grown ass woman..and these days aint no man gonna wait til she gets married to :hump: her…lets just be realistic…. she’s a pretty girl, but NOT that pretty…AND if she’s doing everything else to satisfy him, she might as well hop on the dyck…that’s all Im saying

I wish I would have waited a lot longer to loose mine…but peer pressure is a mutherfukker…

witeboi52 says:

@ choco

been lurking checkin in every now and then just been real busy

@Chiby
    So true the ones that go for that evil called money is sad – I would love having more money and not having to work but I can not allow myself to play victim or be victimized I think these niggas roids are wearing off – Brandon was a complete JERK – crazy and even now still hitting on females -

witeboi52 says:

@chiby

have to agree if she doin everything else but, might as well jump on for a ride

@Witeboi
    That’s cool Im so glad this weather finally broke other than that chilln and maxing :wink:

@Choco
    Its funny cause this new dude that got stabbed dont wanna press charges either….cause he know he got stabbed during self defense…

Its ashame what money will allow a person to take….

@Chiby
    Angie cooch may not be any good maybe the boyz aint really trippn like that :shrugs: still don’t believe she is a full fledged virgin

yallcrazy says:

If they were creeping, who called the paps?!?shrug:

@Chiby
    But you know what I really don’t think the females are gonna take it – I mean both stabbed their men that’s saying nicca I will kill you if you keep this chit up it’s sad they sometimes don’t get out until it’s too late

Mamacita says:

You praise Zeralyn who is a stripper but call Angela a slut? Ha!
    *************************

A stripper!?!? She lost all the weight to become a damn stripper? And is she still stripping now that she has gained the weight back? Come on Goldie.

Terri B says:

Vanessa and the dog are also shown leaving the hotel, so did they all have a threesome? We don’t even know if they were leaving the same hotel as Cam, but even if they were, what does that mean because it’s obivous Angela was there with her sister.

BRB gotta go to the bank

YSoSerious says:

I just Googled…It says Angela is 23. So that means she’s too old to be a virgin? And we really don’t know what kind of virgin she is either.

Maybe she knows she’s not a “looker” but is still secure enough in herself to believe she’s worth waiting for. If so, I say good for her. :claps:

Choco aka Hippie says:

@Chiby
    Angie cooch may not be any good maybe the boyz aint really trippn like that still don’t believe she is a full fledged virgin
    ________________________________________
    If you’ve ever had a peen in your mouth or in your hand…then you are no longer a virgin in my eyes….i’d rather be known as a hoe, than a bish that’s just sucking everybody off to save her virginity for her dad’s reputation sake…

LilMissRed says:

‘S.L.U.T.’?? Wowsers! She says shes a virgin and while we see a few pics of her out with guys.. we’ve technically NOT seen any Peen’s invade her “whet-spot’ so… whos to say if she slept with this (or any other dude) :shrugs: #justsayin

___________________________________
    what’s a looker?

YSoSerious says:

@CHIBY

A really old fashioned way of saying someone is good looking. :lol:

Mamacita says:

I was a virgin until I was 24 and had several guys stop talking to me because I wouldn’t give it up. That was fine with me. Since when is there a such thing as “too old to still be a virgin”.

Waiting doesn’t make her a tease it just means she respects her body and doesn’t let just anybody run up in it. And we don’t know what she does (give head/get head) so we can’t assume that she has.

mirsmommy says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

BRB gotta go to the bank

Bish betta have my money. :yes:

:lol: and :lol: @ Mirs you always want me to buy you something :lol:

@Mama
    I wanna presume she has done foreplay – so imo she is not a full fledge virgin

Lady_L says:

Dosen’t she always talk about being a virgin?

Cariblife says:

Please I know a “virgin” who let 5 guys hit, knock, turn and enter the back door. The word “virgin” is subjective nowadays.

miamore1973 says:

I ain’t mad at her. DO YOU BOO BOO DO YOU!!

Young dude is cute as all hellzz.

Honestly this really isn’t a story until you see the two of them coming out of the hotel together. For all we know he was sleeping with her sister. How many rooms in a 4 star hotel in New York anyway.

Of that whole list of who Angela USED to “date”….CAM IS A WIN! Leaps and bounds over Bow Wow. More famous and more RICH (after tomorrow) than Terry Kennedy. I already forgot who else was on that list so they are obviously “non-muthaloving factors”. LOL

Destinee says:

Cam makes me weak in the knees too! I feel ya Angela, get yours! They would have some beautiful babies. Cam isn’t wasting anytime he went straight to the top to Hip Hop Royalty!