Insider: “Toya and Memphitz’s Wedding Was Staged for TV”

As you know, Lil Wayne’s baby mama and reality TV star Antonia Carter got married to her boyfriend, Mickey “Memphitz” Wright, over the weekend in Atlanta.

While most of you are talking about Lil Wayne’s other baby mama, Nivea, getting arrested for a DUI after the reception — the industry is wondering whether the wedding was even real.

According to my confidential informant — an invited industry insider — no one knew until they arrived that the wedding would be filmed for an upcoming episode of Carter’s BET reality TV series, “A Family Affair”.

My informant said BET producers angered the guests by telling them they couldn’t bring their cell phones into the wedding, and making them sign release forms. “People were pissed!” said my source. She said none of the guests knew the wedding was being filmed until they arrived. “The invitations said the wedding was in Alpharetta, but it was in Milton, Georgia,” she said.

“The seating was staged to accommodate the TV cameras,” she said. “Monica Brown came with her husband Shannon, and Tamar Braxton was there with her husband. Tameka [Tiny] was the maid of honor.”

“It was raining. They made everyone huddle in a little guest house foyer for an hour until they got it together. We had to sign release forms.”

“Your guests don’t want to be on TV!,” she continued. “They don’t know if [industry] people are coming with their wives or their mistresses, you understand what Im saying? If you ever decide to get married, and BET or somebody wants to film it, tell them no!,” she said hypothetically.

“Everyone in the wedding was questioning, ‘is this a real wedding?’” said my source. “I heard the wedding date kept getting moved around to accommodate BET.”

She also said everyone was talking about how beautiful singer Monica looked and how she outshined the bride at her own wedding.

My source said Toya and Memphitz will go on their honeymoon during the BET Awards next week.

Photos: Twitter

168 Responses to “Insider: “Toya and Memphitz’s Wedding Was Staged for TV””

2know the ledge says:

Can you say RATCHET- NESS at it’s best who still watch EBT!!

lovezoe says:

I am not surprised. This is what reality stars do nowadays. Why pay for a wedding you can get for free? Watch Kim K pull a Star Jones. You haven’t see anything yet.

brenden says:

They don’t know if industry people are coming withe their wives or their mistresses….LMAO! That is one of the best pieces of information I’ve ever seen someone use to support an argument.ha

lovezoe says:

Did the font change up here?

Eb says:

Toya Johnson-Carter-wright looks like she got some roaches crawling on her tittays :coffee:

PrytiBrownIs says:

Nivea looks like that sweaty drunk aunt we all have that you just kno when u invite her shes gonna show her a$$

ricanlbc says:

WHO CARES? THE REAL QUESTIONS IS….WTF HAPPENED TO NIVEA AKA SOMEBODYS GRANNY? UGH SHE SHO LET HERSELF G-O! TAMAR LOOKS PLASTIC fantastic, and KANDI LOVES FAB!

eastpointvet says:

im kinda in the middle. who wouldnt want one of the best days of their lives captured by a professional video crew? it would make the wedding memories all the more that great. at the same time i couldnt see not warning the guest that it would be filmed as a part of television.

ELove says:

1st Pic just from a FACE Perspective (FROM Left to Right — JMO…)

Decent (Will NOT use excess make-=up to Judge Her…)
    Pretty (Maybe Even VERY Pretty considering WHO Surrounds Her…)
    BAD LQQKING
    Absolutely ATROCIOUS LQQKING
    HORRIBLE LQQKING (WTF is WRONG with Her FACE Though…)
    Female in the Black Pokey-Dot outfit (NO COMMENT…)

Tatted Diva says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Innocence right on out’da door!

Imagine if they would have told people it was being filmed for tv……..everybody and their mother would have shown up.

Get over, no one really reveals all the details of their wedding ceremony.

I’m glad to see all the mothers support each other and allow the children to have a relationsips with thier sibilings. It’s healthy.

i had no idea that was nieva ……

French KI$$E$ says:

i had no idea that was nieva ……
    ———————————

i guess this is what 4 kids n NO man will do to u…smh

His_Mommy623 says:

*salutes and grabs the cheese*

does anyone watch her show? seriously….anybody? *shrugs*

:rofl: @ Lauren in the pic #SISTER WIVES

DMisses says:

lovezoe says:

Did the font change up here?
    __________________________________________________

sure looks like it…I totally believe this story, and the one about Memphitz having to call a friend to borrow money to keep Toya’s ring from getting repossessed

Wow, a fake wedding full of waynes leftovers :coffee:

hey Eluvah :hug:

Tatted, Pryti and Frenchie :kiss: es all around…

i hope er’one enjoyed their Daddys Day :yes:

PrytiBrownIs says:

whaaaaaa? ring….repossessed? when? explain plz

His_Mommy623 says:

hey Choc! :waves: whats shaking bew?

Lauren and that duck face she makes when smiling is not the bizness :coffee: to me takes away from her cuteness…

:hugs: HISSSSSS

I wish I was shaking :wink:

PrytiBrownIs says:

@Choco its like she wants to make sure we kno she has dimples…we see u Lauren…unpurch ya face now honey

His_Mommy623 says:

I memba when I dressed my black barbie EXACTLY like Toya in that pic up there..tiara and all :lol:

i hate a sparkly ass gown on a grown ass woman :nono:

pointhimout says:

yeah Kandi gave it away by tweeting a pic and saying it wasn’t toya’s wedding gown or something along those lines. That’s how most realized a wedding was going on.

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

so all of waynes baby mamas were there??

PrytiBrownIs says:

all the baby mamas get together except for the Asian chick? they dont fux wit her AT ALL!!!

unpurch ya face now honey

hate a sparkly ass gown on a grown ass woman

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

and oooh lawd nivea needs to go to the laundrymat and rinch around and rinch that stank look she got :hurl:

they dont fux wit her AT ALL!!!
    I think its that she don’t fuk with them :lol:

lovezoe says:

I didn’t know Nivea was that short. Such a wasted talent. Like someone said on another blog, all of them get along until he marries one of them. Where is the nail tech? She part of #sisterwives

:shocked:
    DAYUM NIVEA LOOKIN LIKE CHARLES BARKELY THESE DAYS!

Tatted Diva says:

HI HISSSSSSSSSSSSS :hug: “Cool Gravi”

BTW – Yes, Nivea looks a little bit, ummm, shall I say “non enticing” BUT, that bytch ain’t gotta drop ‘nan nutha album for 18 years if she don’t wanna! 2 or 3 w/Dream & 1 w/Wayne!

#winningfinancially

I dunno, I think the wedding MAY have been a “real” ceremony. But they used it to advantage them and their TV show. It’s called making moves.

And why would any of them be pissed that they had to sign release forms??? 98% of them are D-listers who could use some extra TV time. :coffee:

Al-Ameera says:

does anyone watch her show? seriously….anybody? *shrugs*
    ***************************
    Girl, that is the same thing I asked. One night up at 3 am, flipping thru channels I stumbled on to it and the only thing I got from the show is, that’s a good looking man she got and thats it. Never have/will watch again.

@Laker
    I gave u a :warning: in the other post….don’t be associating me with no term called “Brude”!! :duel:

Hey Errybody!!!

heyyyyyyyyyyyy Ameera :waves:

I cant do a entire 10 mins let alone half hour of her heavy tongue/accented family..
    it makes my frontal lobe hurt :lol:

@Tatted thats that saggy Versace bish…the police should have escorted her ass right off the beach :crying:

lovezoe says:

I need subtitles to watch so I don’t even bother.

Toya is too good for this nigga she “marrying.”
    :cry:

spongebobfan says:

Um…toya is on a tv show dealing with her life (yeah i know, who cares) BUT why wouldnt her wedding be televised? she not marrying T.I they need that check!

PrytiBrownIs says:

Tatted she has a daughter and twin sons with Dream and then a son for Wayne…she could hire a body double to walk around n stunt if she wanted to lmao she is SET…im not suggesting that baby mama’ing is a career goal but if it was Nivea got a Masters degree on these hoes

Lakerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :boobs:

*slaps Man* sup nigga :hug:

mirsmommy says:

*rubs eyes* :blink: Is Ratchet-ness is the building????? Heyyyyyy Ratchet :waves:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@ALEX I RESPONDED ON THE OTHER POST AND CHIT :karate: ITS WATER BRO I AINT NEVA SSSCARED!! :hug: <<choke hole

Tatted Diva says:

@Pryti……RIGHT, that bish showing how it should be done! Nivea just texted me and said, “yes, I have my Master’s Degree but I’m back in school getting my Doctorate!”

mirsmommy says:

Hissssssss!!!!!!!! :yahoo: Hey guhl.

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@his hey there u hershey almond bar!! *licks chocolate bar*

Tatted Diva says:

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ALEX!

Long time no speak, blog, see…you know what I mean!

YOU BEEN IN JAIL????

@Mirs Rat Mommy
    :hug: I missed u like Celie missed Nettie!!!! :wail: I need you to handle some folks for me!! I know u got me, right?!?

spongebobfan says:

=-=-=–=-=-=-=-=–=

Lol, they don’t need a check… Toya has a child with Wayne… Wayne (and Baby) got plenty money. Toya is set for life…. And Memphitz is a producer and got money. They just seeking the fame (whatever minute fame they may recieve)

Speaking of T.I., Sandra do you have any photos of Tiny at the wedding? We would really like to see. :)

mirsmommy says:

@Ratchet, you know I got you. :yes: <—–OG Head nod

BTW, did you see the Queen Rat? She been stoppin by lately.

@PRYTI
    “im not suggesting that baby mama’ing is a career goal but if it was Nivea got a Masters degree on these hoes”
    __________________________________________________________________________

Yeah, she gotta be trained and educated on how to trap the :sperm: or something cause I don’t see how a nigga would WANT to impregnate her azz.
    :no:

@Tatted
    My skin too sensitive for jail!!! :no: I’ve been held down lately and not in a good way!!! How u be?

Fayla says:

Hey Alex :waves:
    Haven’t read comments, but uhm did Tiny & Toya fall out since Tiny wasn’t there & the whole Tiny & Toya show being just the Toya show? (not that I watched)

*scrolls back up*

PrytiBrownIs says:

Tatted….only way she could do that is a Diddy or Obama baby at this point lol. if she did…id salute her ass!!!

Tatted Diva says:

@Tatted
    My skin too sensitive for jail!!! I’ve been held down lately and not in a good way!!! How u be?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: still same ol’ Alex……Glad to see you back! I’m doing great! You need me to “check a bish” or something?

Fayla says:

oops! shoulda read story first :oops:

PrytiBrownIs says:

@man…Dream not only got her preg twice but he married her ass. So shes gettin child support x 3 AND alimony. Maaaaaan shes Charlie Sheen #winning

Tatted Diva says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    NO DISRESPECT AND I MEAN THAT SERIOUSLY PRYTI – BUT BISH, YOU’SA FOOL!!
    :rofl: & :bow: TO NIVEA!

Fayla says:

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-====-=-=-=-=-=

It is not Tiny’s fault for not doing the show. It was T.I. who forbid her from doing it.

PrytiBrownIs says:

haaaaaaaaa @Tatted im forreal. I mean i wasted my life goin to school n gettin degrees n stuff but the brauds I grew up with with 3 kids by a man that has NEVER had a job could learn from her. #imjustsaying

@Mirs
    Do u mean that Harlem chick? If so, yeah, I’ve seen her. :coffee:

@Fayla
    Hey chicka!! :hug: I heard that Tiny was there and was the maid of honor. I also heard she provided entertainment as “Ms. Piglet” during the ****tail hour! :shrug:

bnatural says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:shocked:
    DAYUM NIVEA LOOKIN LIKE CHARLES BARKELY THESE DAYS!
    ——————–

Zoe B. says:

ALEX!!! :waves:

It was T.I. who forbid her from doing it.
    :lol: She’s an idiot T.I may not be as hot as he was before and money is money honey!

Iblondon says:

That would explain why they all had different looks. Some look like they were going to the club, Monica look like she was going to have lunch with the first lady, some look like they didn’t even try to look made up.

His_Mommy623 says:

Mirsssssssssssssssssssssss *sets up pole* hows my bew? I saluted the Ratastic bish :yes:

Ratchet! wtf YOU been? :waiting:

MAN DO I HAVE TO SNATCH UR BALLS OFF WITH MY BARE HANDS MUFUGGA?

RatchetFree says:

Zoeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! :danban: What up gul?

Dawn Sheen says:

I see why Monica and Keyshia Cole-slaw had their weddings ala shot gun….

Hell the wedding guest prob didn’t want to be filmed nbecause I am sure half of them are on parole or probation an didn’t want the fuzz to know where to find them.. I swear I saw Lil Bossie in one of those pics… did Tiny come? I scanned quick fast and I didn’t see any extras from The Mupphets take Manhattan nor pigs in the blanket…

mirsmommy says:

@Ratchet, Harlem chick????? :shrugs:

Zoe B. says:

Where you been?

Tatted Diva says:

@ Pryti…..EXAAATCTLY!

Bishes on some phucking Public Assistance thinking they got it made but don’t realize that ALL DEM BABIES will soon enough turn 18 and you can’t keep popping babies in yo’ ol’ age!

I have a friend, raat now that’s PHUCKED IN THE GAME because she never planned ahead or used the system for her on good! She just layed on her ass, got drunk, never worked & her son just turned 18 and she couldn’t afford that $1150 townhouse the muthaphucking gov’ment AND US were paying for & had to move in w/her son’s grandmother (on his father’s side)! DUMB BISH!

:blink: :rofl:

I wish Al was around or that horrible heffa Kingstonn :rofl:

mirsmommy says:

:rofl: @ Dawn!!!!!!!!!!!

Heyyyy Dawn :waves:

West Coast Chick says:

Of course its being filmed for her reality show.. I wouldnt go as far as sayin that its fake, but clearly, everyone should have known that this would be aired on her show.. whoever didnt know that must be dumb as rocks :coffee:

BTW: Tamar looks fabulous.com

RatchetFree says:

Hey His :hug: x’s how many days T.I. and Ja Rule got left to serve!!!!
    I’ve been “around”!! How u?

PrytiBrownIs says:

@Tatted I kno one who had 3 kids n never worked but now the oldest turned 18 n she just coached her into gettin preg so the checks can star over for the new baby.

Kayuteee pic @Dawn
    and I heard Tiny was at the wedding…she wore a dress made of smoked pineapples (isnt that what u roast ham with? ion eat that chit) :lol:

Tatted Diva says:

Dawn Sheen says:

I see why Monica and Keyshia Cole-slaw had their weddings ala shot gun….
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: – NOT GONNA HATE’CHU TODAY!

West Coast Chick says:

:blink: Nivea can benefit from hangin out with Jennifer lap band hudson

@Dawn
    I see some things never change!!! :hug:

bnatural says:

:shrug: If I were attending this wedding, I would have assumed that BET would be filming it. Why would they not do it? It’s a big moment for Toya and her family.

Like someone else said, imagine all of the foolishness that would have ensued had everyone known in advance that they were going to be filmed….

MissHarlem says:

*files nails* That was cute clearly YOU know better. Carry on :coffee:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@HIS U AINT CHIT NADA U KNWO THIS RIGHT?? :nono: I WISH THEY WAS HERE TOO!! **PAGING KINGSTON IGNANAT PURRTY SELF**

Tatted Diva says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “shutter from the thought!” THAT BISH SOUNDS LIKE SHE KIN TO PRESCIOUS’ MOM!

@WCC hey bew :waves:

but uh where do u see Tamar? and I saw a pic of her on another site and fabulous is what she DID NOT look…

she looks like Kermit in a blonde beyonce throw-away hair piece..

:offtopic:
    I finally sat and watched the Braxtons reunion…umm is the big ugly sister retarded…adopted..abused…plain stupid? i wanted 2 slide under my bed in shame for her…

His_Mommy623 says:

oh is that my Fiance, who was loving Al and sneaking disrespectful comments with that ho dymond again (on Friday)? hey bew

RatchetFree says:

So, If Tiny was the lil Piggie that went to the market(why she wasn’t in the pics) and Nivea was the little Piggie that had the roast beef(all of it) and Toya was the lil Piggie that said “wee, wee, wee” all the way home, which lil Piggies had none and stayed home? :thinks:

PrytiBrownIs says:

@Tatted haaaaaaaaaaaaa forreal she gettin good money from the kids father but its off the books so shes also gettin the states money too. It urks me to see brauds breeding for a check…esp not a 6 figure check. Now Kim Porter…shes got a Bachelors cuz she failed the first test but she made up for it in the next semester.

with that ho dymond
    :blink:

His_Mommy623 says:

@Alex, I will be good after u get that gravi outta here! :crying:

MissHarlem says:

Hey boo I didnt fluck anyone though major improvement from when we went to couple’s counseling. Oh and I wont be here for pride weekend. But here :kiss: this shall make it better

RatchetFree says:

So one day of couple’s counseling and yall good, huh? :coffee:

Choco aka Hippie says:

It was T.I. who forbid her from doing it.
    She’s an idiot T.I may not be as hot as he was before and money is money honey!

——————

Oh Tip? He’s finished. :coffee:

I sure hope T.I. invested and saved his money wisely. Cause if not, Tiny might have to start distributing that coochie to make them car & house payments. In the nex 5 years, T.I.’s rap money will surely dwindle.

Tatted Diva says:

@ Pryti….YOU ARE CRACKING ME UP!

#lovesit

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

:kona: *Slips in quietly after rushing home to get change of undie after Knowledge Strip-No-Tease Act*

Marsha! Marsha! Marsha!!!! That song gets me errrtime :ghost:

Back to Topic:

We know this is some made-fo-TV chit… :rolleyes:
    I’ll give it less than a year… Unless they renew contract for another season… :coffee:

MissHarlem says:

It wasnt just one day :rolleyes: however we are working towards each other and to do away with all others :coffee:

Wut
    so you let Knowledge get you all hot and bothered

@Jay
    I hope he did as well but for some reason I have a feeling they might be in a bind

mirsmommy says:

Ummmm, am I missing something between Ratechet and Harlem?????? :shrugs:

Yall gots to fill me in.
    #nosey

Dawn Sheen says:

Nevia is a lil chunky… she prob popped out another baby as that is easier than poppin out another hit record…

I doubt she was drunk prob just dizzy from stuffing her assets in that dress..

And no Alex ain’t nothing changed. I am glad to see you made bail… I hated paying $9.99 for you to log in… sorry about that.

@Mirs
    We’re just picking up where we left off. :lol:

PrytiBrownIs says:

@wut nope theyll last only cuz the next season will be about them wantin a baby. i dnt trust the relationship anyway. what GROWN woman you know call their man by the city hes from? I really hope she just did thta for the show bcuz there no way i could marry a man i could call by his gubment name

Fayla says:

:dead: @ Dawn, Alex, & His

fuggin smoked pineapples?? just :dead:

@You
    Do away with all others, huh? Yeah, keep believing that!!

intensemocha says:

WHOEVER THIS IS INFORMANT IS, SO WHAT & WHO CARES JUST BE GLAD YOU WERE THERE

I BELIEVE THAT THESE TWO LOVE EACH OTHER AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH FILMING THE WEDDING FOR THE SHOW, FOR MONETARY PURPOSES AND FOR THE FANS

I REALLY ENJOY THE SHOW, TOYA IS VERY COMMITTED TO HER FAMILY, NO MATTER THE OBSTACLES THEY FACE, WITH THEIR MOM’S DRUG ADDICTION, THEIR SOMETIMES ABSENT DAD, HER BROTHER SPENDING TIME IN JAIL, ETC.

TOYA COULD HAVE EASILY KEPT HER LIFE PRIVATE AND FRONT FOR THE WORLD & CAMERAS THAT HER LIFE BEFORE FAME WAS PERFECT, BUT SHE SEEMS TO KEEP IT REAL AND IN THIS CASE IT JUST HAPPENS TO WORK FOR HER

DO YOU TOYA-CONGRATULATIONS AND SO HAPPY FOR THE BOTH OF YOU!!!!! YOU DESERVE HAPPINESS ESPECIALLY AFTER ALL THE HELL YOU’VE GONE THROUGH

SamYell JacksEm is AWESOME says:

@His You saying Tiny got cloves all over her back?

RatchetFree says:

*shakes Fayla violently* Don’t u die on me, u hear?!?

MissHarlem says:

MIRS nah she likes messing with me I guess its her way of assuring her pimp hand is strong :yes:

RatchetFree says:

:offtopic: Has anyone had an Acai Berry smoothie or anything Acai Berry? I had one for lunch and something doesn’t feel right. My throat all scratchy and ish and my heart is racing.

vjackson says:

“Reality” series ARE NOT REAL. Why would anyone be surprised?

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS says:

Wut
    so you let Knowledge get you all hot and bothered
    —————————

:ashamed::grill:
    ——————

—————–
    :rofl: Right. I can’t even picture me sayin “Hey Memphis.” and he’s like “What up St. Louis” Nothing
    #disheresomebull

His_Mommy623 says:

@Mirs, yep theres something going on between them…its all good tho.
    some ppl just have bad habits..

@AWESOME, yes thats what I’m saying :lol:

@Dawn i have an issue with speaking to or complimenting someone and they dnt reply :shank: so u might wna get it right together hunney..

Quin says:

Where are the pics of Nivea and her mugshot? I didnt hear she got arrested. LOL. I wonder if BET filmed that too. Poor Nivea, she hasnt been the same since she had Waynes baby

MissHarlem says:

YOU Doing away with all others is actually an easy thing to do thats if my partner (in this case my FIANCE) is ready for all that :coffee: anything else?

SamYell JacksEm is AWESOME says:

@His who dat is yo gravi?

lady_cn says:

“Your guests don’t want to be on TV!,” she continued. “They don’t know if [industry] people are coming with their wives or their mistresses, you understand what Im saying? ”

I wanna know who the hell takes a mistress to a wedding. :thinking:

Giving them ideas and sh*t. :no:

His_Mommy623 says:

@Awesome, i just changed it so if shes cute its me :lol:
    if its a burned carcass its donetella versace :crying:

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

—————–
    You got the wrong one then… That was ACID Berry you got cus only that chit will make your heart race n chit. If you jump up on your desk for no reason and start doing the cabage patch and the typewriter… ACID BERRY… go get a refund… :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

FIANCE why oh why must I be accused all the time. NATHAN is goin on I just hate when people doubt our love and ALEX seems to do this ALL THE TIME

PrytiBrownIs says:

@lady right! dnt nobody take sideline hoes all out in public. them brauds get the drive thru n the back seat of the car. “thanks for the azz…take ya fries with you when you leave”

Fayla says:

Uhm Alex, was that the 1st time u tried it? U may be allergic? Watch urself very closely. If it starts feeling hard to breeve, u need HEEELP!

Ace says:

I think i need to hirer me some camera women to follow my ass around…so i can be a STAR too… :sarcasm:

smh@Harlem and Alex

*turns on ipod* I cnt with either one of ya’ll today..

SOMEONE should spend less time typing in ALEX direction and more time typing my way but I digress..I have no fight left in me
    :shank: I had a lil fight left..

blunt says:

@Tatted

on that last post you was straight tripping….. Eating ain’t cheating

lady_cn says:

____________________________________________

:rofl: @ take your fries with you with you leave!

Ace who scribbled on you Bruh? *squints eyes*

@Fiance, who cares if she doubts it…perhaps if u act like a spoken for woman so many ppl would not be able to interfere in our e-lationship… hmph!

@WUT
    That was not sympathetic!! :wail: I spent $5.00 for this small smoothie and three sips in some shyt just didn’t feel right. I this the new “reefa”?

@Fayla
    I hope I don’t have to call 911!! We have a defibrillator at the end of my row just in case!!

Dawn Sheen says:

RatchetFree says:

I done told you if it smells fishy don’t eat it… it might look like Halle Berry but mess u up like a dude named berry

mmm reefer :blunt:

thats all..

Welp, I guess YOU heard that!!! :coffee:

*slaps DAWN*

U are now on the “do not type to” list…u have bad e-manners missy

*talk to the hand*

Dawn Sheen says:

I sorry His, don’t shank me!!! I love you like Nivea loves twinkles w/ mis scott toe <– what ever that new fab drank is

@Dawn
    :lol: Shat up!!!

Dawn Sheen says:

*slaps DAWN*

U are now on the “do not type to” list…u have bad e-manners missy

*talk to the hand*

*presses Ecs key… you will NOT damn it

MissHarlem says:

FIANCE I am a spoken woman and I always feel the need to defend our love regardless. Sure it may be the wrong way but im passionate babe now turn over

Ace says:

@His

Ace is fluffy but Ace don’t have cleveage…. :rofl:

them are me and Dimpz play pillows….and i had to put my name on my side so she don’t get greedy….. :coffee:

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

@WUT
    That was not sympathetic!! I spent $5.00 for this small smoothie and three sips in some shyt just didn’t feel right. I this the new “reefa”?
    —————–
    :yes: and if you let it dehydrate you can snort it :snort:

:rofl: oooh sorrry come here… :hug:

His_Mommy623 says:

oh those are tiddays? :blink: :rofl: my bad! they look like long ol’ tiddays lmaooo

@Fisnce, mhm…

@Dawn…I will think about forgiveness!

@Wut
    I will not be in the obituary section talmbout I passed away from cardiac arrest while snorting acai berries!!! :rofl:

Maintaining says:

I don’t see anything wrong with Nieva. If anything, I think she looks better than everyone on the photo. She’s not caked up with make-up and she doesn’t give me that vibe of being all hollywood even though she has to the funds to be. Her dress was not that bad…it wasn’t her wedding. I guess if you’re not dressed hollywood status you’re a H.A.M.??? If you really look at the picture it seems she’s more comforatable in her own skin as well as dress. Not all stiff for a photo op…lol. I guess dressing for comfort is a H.A.M. too??? And I don’t know what others are seeing, but after having 4 kids, Nieva weight is just fine she isn’t even close to what JHud (with no kids)was. JMO

beenaroundtheworld says:

Toya’s been on Twitter since her wedding….I wonder why she hasn’t changed her name on it or will she continue to go as “Toya Carter, Lil Wayne’s ex-wife not his baby mama”?

KDub says:

There is a baby momma missing from that pic. The Asian one… Where she was?

beenaroundtheworld says:

@KDub, from what I gather, she don’t fcuk with them like that. Also why is Tiny constantly being referred as the maid of honor? Correct me if I’m wrong but if you’re married, you are the Matron of Honor.

lovezoe says:

KDub says:

There is a baby momma missing from that pic. The Asian one… Where she was?
    ————————————————————————-

Doing nails at Nails R Us.

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

@Wut
    ———————————
    :hahaha: just take me on now :casket:

beenaroundtheworld says:

ovezoe says:

KDub says:

There is a baby momma missing from that pic. The Asian one… Where she was?
    ————————————————————————-

Doing nails at Nails R Us.
    __________________________

:ghost:

KDub says:

Doing nails at Nails R Us.
    ————————————–
    Or working at the family beauty supply store.

Yardgirl says:

Maintaining says:

=======================================================

I don’t think she looks bad either (from the little I can see) I have definitely seen worse.

Mother Jefferson says:

I guess Kim Porter is going to have to step down as President of the Baby Mama’s Committee, Nivea got her beat. I hope she is saving them Wayne and Dream checks :coffee:

KDub says:

I hope she is saving them Wayne and Dream checks
    ————————————————–
    She need to use some of it to find a fuggin cab.

beenaroundtheworld says:

Hmmm….I wonder if she’s going to get rid of her “Wayne” tattoo(s)????

renegadesince1985 says:

Trashy…no matter how much money you make it can’t buy you class :coffee:

@Sandra

where are the pics of tiny?

iscream says:

So just because EBT had their camera’s their that means the wedding was staged/not real? Is it because it was a television crew because filming a wedding isn’t a big deal. And any jerk off who showed up to a WEDDING with their JUMP OFF needs to burn in divorce hell.

Plus, Most of those guest in attendance have had reality shows so I don’t know why they are acting shocked. That’s the thing to do now a days. LaLa, Khole and others have done the same. I’m sure Kim wedding will be the final of this season Kardashian show.

Jay Bee says:

these women are carazy for checks.. why do they get married/divorced (antonia) and still carrry the name Carter, Oneal (divorced)..Tamar Married but still together with dude and his lips/lisp so she gets a pass but so antonia should be changing her twitter name her and shaunie. the things these gals do lawd

ELove says:

@Maintaining (Comment #144)
    Which is WHY I said “NO COMMENT” and I DIDN’T Even Know that was Nivea (Real…) SHE has An Absolutely Beautiful Singing Voice IMO :coffee:

Khandi says:

@ His and Mirs, I’m a lurker and I comment sometimes… But I can’t hold it in anymore. I LOVE the Salutes and the way you all respect the RAT when their presents has been made… So on point!!!
    Keep up the good work ladies, it makes my day…

#cluelessdumbazz

Smonae80 says:

Nivea just looks hood 2 me esp w/that pose on the pic. Where’s the pic of Tiny? @ Jay I don’t see T.I . falling off no time soon,, with all this gargage in the rap game, he should always prosper, he is lyrically gifted

Jerrica says:

They called my grandpa St. Louis and that negro was from Arkansas. I still don’t know why they called him that.

SunRiseBlossom says:

Ya’ll are cutting up on this post!!! Lol…

But I must say… I find that prom dress/wedding dress pretty interesting!!!

caligirl says:

@Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Yeah, she gotta be trained and educated on how to trap the or something cause I don’t see how a nigga would WANT to impregnate her azz.

Necelove says:

Awww…. I love Toya and Memphitz (Mickey) If they want to move their wedding date around, have BET film it, make everyone keep it private, then that’s their business. They are just mu%^ha human beings like us. It’s money involved here….I guess. This is their life right now. They should be able to live life how they want it. We only got 1. Soooo Be happy for folks for a change. Let them do them. Then we will all get alone….and be happy right ;-) If thats true for Nivea, girl just get it together….. been there.

Thanks

trenee says:

Monica did you look lovely. I don’t keep up with Toya like that, but if it is legit, congrats to them.

neek says:

Congrats to Toya and Memphitz…. one of my best friends is from nawlins too….oooh and I love me some of that homemade PecanCandy her mama use to make us memories….watching her show reminds me so much of their family…