New Couple Alert: Willow Smith has a boyfriend

Last year, Willow Smith rocketed to the top of the charts with her hit song “Whip My Hair”. The singing sensation who turns 11 in October, has a new man in her life. Willow, whose famous parents are Will and Jada Pinkett-Smith, was spotted with her handsome boo in Hollywood yesterday. The cute little couple were spotted strolling in the streets of Hollywood with friends.

Young love is so cute! Do you think Willow is too young to date? Well, remember that her parents are Scientologists who believe in allowing their children to have more freedom than the average kid.

Photos: INF PHOTO

56 Responses to “New Couple Alert: Willow Smith has a boyfriend”

Yardgirl says:

I was not allowed to date at that age.

MissHarlem says:

Reading too much into this!

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Yard…Your parents probably weren’t Scientologist. :coffee:

How do we know this isnt a friend or relative though?

:hailnaw: education should be her focus! let’s hope this is just jumping to conclusions n chit..

GM ALL :waves:

halnbnbugoohjg hkhbn riha <—-me speaking in tongues ala Juanita Bynum for Willow :rofl:

TruGemini says:

:rofl: I thought that said “Will Smith has a new boyfriend”…

ANd hell yeah, 10 is too young to “date” aka walk around with slurpies and bags of candy…

FeFe says:

:hugs: @Fayla

And I think maybe this is just a friend, not a “date”…she’s definitely too young…

my guess would be they are just friends, no hand holding no affection.i bet the boy isn’t into girls anyways yet

Eb says:

They look related

SnootyPooty says:

Good Morning..

I don’t think that is her boyfriend maybe a friend.

iscream says:

@Eb

I agree that’s probably her cousin.

This is the most normal I’ve seen Willow look. She looks cute when she dressed her age.

SnootyPooty says:

@EB They have the same ears

FeFe!! :hug: sup yo?
    i need sum1 to have seen Juanita FB in tongues this weekend!

Anna says:

I thought that said “Will Smith has a new boyfriend”…

by TruGemini on Aug 22, 2011 at 11:00 am

~~~~~~~~~
    WOW. :rofl: :lol:
    16 is too young to date. 10 is just a playdate.

:wails: WHEN WILL THIS GODFORSAKEN MOBILE VIEW BE CHANGED!!!!!

BigCityGirl says:

I wasn’t allowed to have a BOYFRIEND until I was 16yo….LOL. If a guy even looked my way my DAD was on it! I am hoping its just a family friend…I don’t think WILL SMITH is playing that BOYFRIEND crap at age 11…IMO

Lusciousness!! :hug:
    i shole hope so bc
    kgbnogkvkfnjdnfjinc in prostrate aint wuts hannin :no:

Yardgirl says:

3.@ Yard…Your parents probably weren’t Scientologist.

How do we know this isnt a friend or relative though?

by MzDimplez1123
    ***************

True dat. I actually wrote that I thought he favored her enough to be a realative, like say a cousin. I have a YT friend who drives her 11 yo to dates with his girlfriend. For reals.

Hey FAYLA!! :) Still hating this damn mobile edition!! :(

Yardgirl says:

*actually originally wrote*

oh yeah..i couldnt have my 1st bf till i got preggo! :rofl: NOW, but it wasnt funny then..

NaijaGal says:

“…a new man in her life” really Sandra. No ma’am

Daisy says:

Willow looks really cute

I agree w/others I say its just a friend or fam mbr

Yardieeee! :hug: big ups gyal!
    my fone only allow mobile edition which sux :mad:

Ahhhh I remember my first date at 16! My dad took us to the movies to see um well UI can’t remember but shout out to Mr Rideau!

:waves: Lolita

They look innocent enough -

mrsloveleigh says:

he looks more like family

Hey Choco!
    Will won’t even allow her to put dye in her hair so I dobt he’ll allow her to have a boyfriend

KDub says:

Somebody come get me on gmail (send Lolita) if Jada puts that e-smack down on auntie via Twitter. I feel it comin on in 5..4..3..2..1…

KDUB
    did you get my text bout Florida?!?!?!?!
    I cried so hard I dang near peed on myself

They look alike. Maybe they’re kinfolk. I had a boyfriend at her age. It was totally innocent. Still I get a feeling this boy is a relative.

KDub says:

Hatechu @Lolita for that. Was in the store with my friend and he gave me the worstest look EVA for that public outburst. Stop tambout it here. We look like we in a gang…I mean clique… :rofl:

DMisses says:

I like this kid but I think her parents give her entirely too much freedom, when she was on Oprah she came off as a little “too grown”, she’s an adorable little girl but I think her parents should allow her to stay a kid for as long as they can. There’s no need to rush to grow up honey, your time will come and when it does like many adults, you will wish you were a kid again!

pointhimout says:

we’ve all “dated” at this age. It’s innocent. Next week she’ll be dating the next cute kid. And this could be a relative or fam friend.

KDub says:

I had a bf at 10 too. I mighta been 8 or 9. Anywho his name is Sean and I still see him alllll the time cause this is the smallest capital city in America…smdh. But that fool is good for a drank when I bump into him in the club at least. We went together for a week and I broke up with him cause he wouldn’t let me go first in the lunch line one day :rofl: He reminds me of that shat and be like “let me letchu order FIRST at this bar cause we allll know how you feel about that”

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

:wtf: this dam work computer now i cant see gravis smh!! :crying:

brenden says:

Hey Fayla n errybody else above :waves: how was the weekend? Minez was a bust.smh I won’t go into a long drawn out story, lets just say apparently women don’t like it if you don’t cleanse underneath your foreskin.smh. Unless you got high colesteroll, what’s wrong with a lil extra cheese? I swear I pick the wrong women…nit pick nit pick nag nag nag. Anyway…Good morning :coffee:

OH THANK GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chibytex says:

The Smiths creep me out…I think their blood is green and they are really aliens……

SamYell JacksEm says:

I can see Brown’s lips again! All is right with the world. :thumbsup:

vero says:

Morning SR family ! Fayla, Yard, Brenden, Anna, Luscious, Kdub and I probably forgot some names !
    :waves:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ KDubb…You just made me think of when my cousin dumped my cousin for asking for a Now & Later. He said she was starting out begging. :rofl:

MzDimplez1123 says:

Morning everybody. :hug:

DAMMIT AWESOME!
    You on thin ice with that gravi!!! :karate: < windmill

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

<< MY BABY A BIG MAN NOW!! :crying: WHO RUSHES MOMMY OUT OF CLASS ON HIS FIRST DAY?? MY SON ALEX!!! "MOMMY U GOT TO GO TO WORK MEMBER.. I GOT HIS BYE MOMMY" :no:

brenden says:

Hey Fayla n errybody else above how was the weekend? Minez was a bust.smh I won’t go into a long drawn out story, lets just say apparently women don’t like it if you don’t cleanse underneath your foreskin.smh. Unless you got high colesteroll, what’s wrong with a lil extra cheese? I swear I pick the wrong women…nit pick nit pick nag nag nag. Anyway…Good morning
    _________
    :hurl: aint ez been cheezie eh? :hahaha:

Destinee says:

I had a boyfriend at her age, I just didnt tell my mom. She knew I liked him though.

@ KDub:
    Jada’s on Twitter?

MrUnapologetic says:

This is ridiculous! Is she even 10yrs old yet? That lil boy is a childhood friend – that’s all!

Yardgirl says:

vero says:

**********

Hey Vero girl!!! :)

Thank Heysoos that we are back to normal, that mobile site was making me dizzy!!

GAGIRL87 says:

Sandra I’m sure that’s NOT Willow’s boyfriend I think your reaching :coffee:

trenee says:

I had a “boyfriend” when I was in 1st grade. His name was Otis. We went for ice cream with his parents. I think as long as it’s monitored and the children are not left alone to explore it should be okay.

Ace says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

————————————————————————
    @baby

I would’ve dumped her for the whole cousins make dozens concept…..but asking for my Reese would be a close second…

Quin says:

Heck no, she is way too young. Hope he’s just a family friend. Also, questio for u guys….I’m using an IPad and I can’t get to the actual website. It keeps defaulting to the mobile edition. Is this standard?

caligirl says:

@brenden – You get sicker every week and I think I love you more.