Singer/actress Ameriie was spotted strolling hand-in-hand with her husband, Lennie Nicholson, during an outing in Beverly Hills, California yesterday. She looks different. What’s different about her? I can’t put my finger on it.

Hunky actor/DJ Idris Elba was spotted walking around Toronto, Canada yesterday with a friend. Elba is in Toronto to film his new movie “Pacific Rim”. As you know, Idris recently wed his longtime girlfriend. I met her once when she accompanied him to a strip club in Atlanta years ago. She definitely doesn’t look like the type of chick you would expect him to be with. Idris likes his meat dark and straight from the Motherland. Clearly, he is aware of the pitfalls that comes with dating certain LSLH women who have entitlement issues.
Photo: Sean O’Neill/INFphoto.com

Photos: INFEvents.com

• http://youtu.be/0aCwkF3YWmo YSoSerious

Now Idris is someone I just don’t get sexy from at all. He gets points for the accent but that’s it for me. :shrugs:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbDWrnd29_I His_Mommy623

Idris! :hump: :love: :hump:

I love Ameriie…

• vero

Yso, now we’re about to :karate:

and HIS, you better GOOH before i :duel: you

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

Nothing looks different to me about Amerie. She’s not all “did up” but just looks like she’s on a nice stroll w/her new hubby! Not the best singer but I :heart: a few of her songs….

:whistle:
    So many things I’m goin’ through
    So much that I wanna do
    It startin’ to become so clear to me
    Tomorrow ain’t really guaranteed

So many days I’ve thought of you
    It’s about time you knew the truth
    Got to act quickly, you and I
    And fall in love, so many reasons why

Why don’t we (So why don’t we), don’t we

• DTowns Finest

damn auntie if only these dude would realize tht!

And I think I really hate Amerie’s shoes. Like reeeaaallly hate them. :mad:

^^ or vice versa

• GAGIRL87

Ameriie looks so cute, chic, and casual. Idris is finer than a mutherphucker this just isn’t a good picture of him :coffee:

Now D.B Woodside whatever the f*uck his name is, is one ugly son of beyotch… Dude from single ladies he makes me cringe *shudders slightly* :(

GOOD MORNING ERY’ONE. :hi:

• KK76

I always liked Amerie, “It’s just one thing…” “Why don’t we fall in love…” Good music. And, of course, I :heart: the Brit.

• Hershey

Although he looks grungy in these pics…he can most definitely get it anytime :hump:

Fans self….Geesus!

• GAGIRL87

@ Tatted :hi: but you do know that’s her ONLY hit if I remember correctly :thinking: :lol:

• Posche

Idris can definitely hit [if he weren’t already married]..!

YSoSerious says:

And I think I really hate Amerie’s shoes. Like reeeaaallly hate them. :mad:
    __________________________________________________________________________

I think he has his days but those pics don’t do him justice… and I love her shoes!

• Hershey

@Tatted she had a few good tracks I really love 1 thing! That beat was hot!

:whistle:
    So many things I’m goin’ through
    So much that I wanna do
    It startin’ to become so clear to me
    Tomorrow ain’t really guaranteed

So many days I’ve thought of you
    It’s about time you knew the truth
    Got to act quickly, you and I
    And fall in love, so many reasons why

Why don’t we (So why don’t we), don’t we
    ________________________________________________
    I HATED that damn song!! :wail: Ameriie looks like Kourtney Kardashian IMO!!
    And Idris I’d drink your bath water! You sexy muthafukker!!!

Morning Tatted !

Hershey i’ll have to :karate: you as well !

I don’t know who else has been watching ‘THE BIG C’. Idris had a part in season 1 i think :oops:

and Gabourey Sidibe was/is just great in the show !

• vero

:crying: I can’t find ya’ll !!! Leave him alone !!!!

TATTED!! :hugs:

HERSHEY!! :waiting: <—for an explanation for that Gravi

I'm not creeped out easily but that whatever that is has me feeling some kind of way over here. :lol:

• http://youtu.be/wHTo_QgKM5g chibytex aka the people’s champ

1 Thing was the chit though….

• KDub

And I think I really hate Amerie’s shoes. Like reeeaaallly hate them.
    ——————————————-

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

@ GAGirl – I :heart: 1 Thing. That was an even bigger hit than Why Don’t We Fall in Love! :lol:

@ Hershey – Hell yeah…I WAS 20 LBS. lighter too. I shook my chit ALL OVER THE DANCE FLOOR to that song. My baby had to snatch me up a cpl times because I was getting dance request left & right!

:whistle:
    Na Na Na Na Na – Ohhhh

HELL YEAH! (my Dr. Dre voice) :yes:

@his :hug: :kiss:

• KK76

@SR- What LSLH pitfalls? And if there were truly any, he ignores them. His daughter’s mom for starters….

• vero

Ok Looks like i’m invisible again :crying: I’m out of here. Nobody loves me :crying:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

Idris got a ‘Chester’ look on his face in these pics…not the best image of him, but he is STILL sexy to me :love:

Amerie has always bored me to tears and she CANNOT sing!

• KDub

1 Thing was the chit though….
    ————————————–
    It was that fuggin go-go beat. :love:

______________________________________________________
    He was nominated for an Emmy for his part on that show. He lost though! :(

Psh. Y’all can have Idris and his oddly shaped cabeza. :lol:

:hug: Hey Vero!!!

• vero

Oh I didn’t know that @Chi.
    well it was no emmy material though. but he was sexxy as hell !

YSoSerious says:

Psh. Y’all can have Idris and his oddly shaped cabeza. :lol:
    ______________________________________________________________
    I’d take him on a platter with a biscuit and some gravy! Please and thank you! :lol:

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

@ Chibs – I ADORED Why Don’t We Fall In Love when that song came out. Wasn’t anyone using that melodic thing she was doing @ the time either…..HOT TRACK IMO! :coffee:

• Hershey

@ Vero I see u luv!

• Mamacita

Ameriie looks like she gained a lil weight. That’s it…

Idris is ok. I love his accent tho! :love:

• xamayca University of Smith & Wesson

Awww Ameriie (two i’s now)…thats whats diff about her Sandy LOL
    Her first CD was good.

LOL @ straight from the motherland…i dint think he’s with it but who knows

:mad: @Yso

:hug: @chi. About time !!!! :lol:

well i’m not fighting over no man, so you can keep Idris. I’ll take Buju anyday.
    My son’s name is Ydriss though :D and no his Dad didn’t name him after the actor :lol:

YSoSerious says:

Psh. Y’all can have Idris and his oddly shaped cabeza.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :cosign:

• Hershey

@ Yso it’s a skinned cat rocking a chain…he’s some kinda special ain’t he?

:mad: Tatted, you cannot speak on this :nono:

Heeey Vero baby! :kiss:

1 Thing was only a hit because of that track…that was a HOT track… :yes:

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

Vero gone be real pissed @ her self when she see’s comment # 41!

Hershey, I see your gangsta cat too :lol:

FeFe says:

1 Thing was only a hit because of that track…that was a HOT track…
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :cosign: – BUT A HIT IS A HIT! :lol:

• GAGIRL87

@ Tatted daymn it I bet she don’t have no more then :ashamed: lol

:D Tatted, how you doing pretty woman? :D

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Mamacita says:

Ameriie looks like she gained a lil weight. That’s it…

Bingo! Good eye, Mama! ;)

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

____________________________________________________________
    It just didnt have a good flow to me. Its like she just started singing off key. She’s a cute girl though… basic nevertheless :shrug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nJoefWJY_c SamYell JacksEm

Sandra, I think you’ve hit your quota for morning wood for today. I’m sure you have some pics from a Nuclear Physicist who decided to forgo her career to be a morning glory model. :pray:

• lady_cn

Idris :hump:

That is all.

• Hershey

Have y’all noticed how Idris walks? He throws his legs outward like it’s a big package up in there…. :yes: he could :hump: me anytime

:lol: @Sam

vero says:

:mad: Tatted, you cannot speak on this :nono:
    _________________________________________________________
    :rofl: :rofl:

• vero

:dead: @Hershey, will you stop ?

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Tatted daymn it I bet she don’t have no more then lol
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    That may be true, but ioncare….I GOT WHAT I NEEDED OUTTA HER AZZ ANYWAY! :coffee: :lol:

I give up. i’ll let you all have Idris and I hope you catch some STI :whistle:

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

@ Chibs – wanna know what so funny! From your strip club extravaganza, you don’t need to be commenting either! :coffee:

Hershey says:

____________________________________________________________
    Uhmm you did see that scene in Takers when he got outta the bed. I mean they could have stuff his briefs…..BUT if they didnt that man is packing…. :yes:

@HERSHEY

That bald kitty has ME Googling exorcists so I guess that does make it some kinda special. :hahaha:

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

Don’t have ANYTHING to say to Vero, since she called herself clowning me! :coffee:

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

===========
    :dead:

Tatted, you know i :heart: you :rofl:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

i want some wingstop :wail: lemon peppa and buffalo.. i hungry :eatme:

• Ty

Morning All :wave:

Where has Amerie been? She had the best legs in the game!!! She made me step my calve game up :yes:

Idris is fine az hell :hump: That picture is not working for him though :no:

oh no, not you too @TY.

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

_____________________________________________________________
    Hey I like looking at sexy women…aint nothing wrong with that! :lol:

But I LOVES riding real PEEN….there is nothing like it! A man>>>>>>>>A woman

• Honycoatd—Going off a feeling, I see you!!!

Ameriie looks like she put on some marriage weight too me.

Idris can :hump: me till I pen his name in the wall with my nails.

:rofl: @Chi

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

OH THE THINGS I WOULD LOVE TO DO TO IDRIS

THAT MAN IS HELLA SEXY AND THAT ACCENT MAKES ME WANT TO BE THE CHERRY ON TOP-EWWW WEEE

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

__________________________________________________
    How did I clown you by laughing at the statement! It was funny! Sheesh!

vero says:

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

===========
    :dead:

Tatted, you know i :heart: you
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Yeah, we’ll see! Ya’ll be acting as if I ain’t neva fugged no nigga befo’! Then niggaz couldn’t handle it….just like the “others” can’t! :lol:

• http://youtu.be/0aCwkF3YWmo YSoSerious

I don’t care what kinda package Idris is lugging around…He has a head shaped like a summer squash. I don’t care much for his face either. :nono:

I’ll just take his accent and be on my way before I get e-jumped in here… :kona:

• iheart405

I’d :hump: Idris and ask him to have the swag he had as Stringer Bell on the wire. LAWD *fans self*

:smack: One more, @HoRny

• MrsMommy

Good for Idris. I’m sick of these “I have a dream about white women” coonish black men.

chibytex aka the people’s champ says:

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

Don’t have ANYTHING to say to Vero, since she called herself clowning me!
    __________________________________________________
    How did I clown you by laughing at the statement! It was funny! Sheesh!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Go back AND READ my statement! That was not addressed to you! DON’T COME FOR ME, CHI! :nono:

:shotsfired: @Yso

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

I PAUSED AND REWINDED THAT SCENE EXTENSIVELY AND THAT MAN IS PACKING!!!!

@hony :kiss: :hug: :boobs:

• Honycoatd—Going off a feeling, I see you!!!

Y’all bishes better back up all Idris.

You ladies can watch us tho. :whistle: :rofl:

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

@ Chi – BISH PUH-LEEZE! I’ll ride :wtf: eva I wanna ride! Don’t throw no stones when glass is ALL OVA yo’ fuggin’ yard! :blink:

:lick: Hi beautiful beach babe :kiss:

How is your morning going?

iheart405 says:

_______________________________________________________________________
    :yes: That man was so sexy on the Wire that I wanted to :hump: my tv! He had the swagu sauce on that show!

• MrsMommy

Why is everybody in this room :hump: today?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NST6L340KFc&feature=youtube_gdata_player MzDimplez1123

Amerie looks like she picked up a lil weight and has anyone ever paid attention to how Idris walks? He walks wide-legged as hell like he has a BIG one. :yes:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

In Takers this man looked hella sexy this pic aint doing much for me tho… takers was a ladies movie to me all the eye candy :yes:

• vero

Tatted, I know you have before. But you’re not going back . So don’t look at them . Please. :mad:

VERO!! :stop:

You should be glad I’m one of the few chicks on here not trying to :hump: your man. The nerve of you! HMPH!

@ Tatted

:whip: that ass. Chibster is a prankster don’t punk her.

:kiss: How are you beautiful mami?

@ Vero…..NEVA GOING BACK! :nono: :lol:

Chi and Tatted, you need to stop NOW. :kona:

Mrs Mommy they’re about to catch STDs anyway :shrugs:

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

__________________________________________________________
    Tatted for real all I was saying is that yeah I like the strip club, but I like men more. I’m not understanding where this animosity is coming from.

But whatever!!! Scrolls back up and looks at Idris fine ass!!!

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

WAIT A MINUTE, HOLD UP SANDRA MAE!! DONT BE LYING ABOUT MY MAN IDRIS BEING MARRIED , YOU GOT ME ALL :MAD: AND SHYT.. WAS THIS CONFIRM BY IDRIS HIMSELF?? I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS SHYT.. NOPE THE DEVIL IS A LIE…

Butterfly :kiss:

:yes: Idris dack is taped to his thigh too much to just have hanging. :rofl:

@ Hony – I don’t punk nobody – :lol:
    That’s not in my pedigree! :nono:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@TATT what matter? :hug: who fuggin with u :karate: YALL LEAVE MY TATT TATT ALONE SHE DONE HAD SOME DACK RODE SOME DACK AND DECIDED THAT THE PUSS WAS BETTER SO WHAT WHO GOT A MO’FUKN PROBLEM? :lol: .. WE RIDE DEEP :cool: #supportingurhalfwetbackside

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

@ Vero…..NEVA GOING BACK!
    =============
    that’s what Im saying Tatted. :lol:

Yso, he ain’t my man. i don’t want him no more. I’ll keep Buju B.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@hony im good hungry tho.. :cry:

Chit I am horny now

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

@ Chi – THERE IS NO ANIMOSITY! You take EVERYTHING outta context. I was just playing w/yo azz…BUT as you said…..WHATEVER! Ion’do chit like this…….. :coffee:

Oh Boy!! Yesterday was so fukking peaceful in here! :rolleyes:

J

• iheart405

Honycoatd—Going off a feeling, I see you!!! says:

Y’all bishes better back up all Idris.

You ladies can watch us tho.
    _________
    I dont wanna watch, I wanna join :hump: :wink:

• Hershey

@ Chiba that ain’t no stuffing in there that man has the big dick walk….swings both legs out to the left and right cause it’s much going on in them pants….

I’m in SHARP training at work….Sexual Harassment training….yeah I’m learning much in here…

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

@ Lakes – I’m fine. I ain’t got no issues…. Mind to strong for that!
    BUT I DO THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING YOUR HALFWETBACK family member! :lol:

MrsMommy says:

Why is everybody in this room :hump: today?
    ________________________________________________

Beachy

Lets go to lunch. what do you wanna eat?

• Hershey

@ Chiby that ain’t no stuffing in there that man has the big dick walk….swings both legs out to the left and right cause it’s much going on in them pants….

I dont wanna watch, I wanna join :hump: :wink:
    _______________________________________________________
    That’s one peen that Ion want to share. Ya’ll gotta wait ur turn…

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

KUUUUUUUUUUMBAYA MY LAAAWD KUUUUUMBAAAAYAAA :2dance: LETS HOLD HANDS AND MAKE THIS A GOOD DAY :whistle:

chibytex aka the people’s champ says:

Oh Boy!! Yesterday was so fukking peaceful in here! :rolleyes:
    _________________________________________________________________

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

Chi – GET OVER IT! you took it there. I was playin’ w/yo azz! BUT AGAIN….OH WELL!

:kiss: @ Hony
    :hug @ Lakes
    All bishes fighting again? :lol: I love yall anyway. :hug:

• Hershey

@ Mrs someone is getting :hump: tonight all this sex talk

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

Hershey says:

I’m in SHARP training at work….Sexual Harassment training….yeah I’m learning

:lmao: yes Idris is that fione!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDHXThl93OI&feature=fvwrel OHoney

:popcorn: <<< banana walnut loaf
    good morning

• JMO

Whoever said she looks like Kourtney Kardashian is spot on. :thumbsup: I think that every time I see her.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@TATT U KNOW HOW WE DO IT HOMIES BEFORE HOES :lol: WE STICK TOGETHER!!
    @HONY I WANT SOME WINGSTOP OR BIG BURGER.. IM STARVING :wail:

@VERO

Well, then if Idris ain’t yo man no mo STOP SHOOTING AT ME! :lol:

@ Chibster

This aint a Draya moment :whistle:

I am not passing Idris along to any other bish.

@ Iheartu

Well I like my pick at the table so I am all bout eating what I want.

• vero

Welll, looks like it’s lunch time… almost

chi and tatted please :kiss:

:dead: @ Lakes!

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@chi was it peaceful? i wasn’t here that mu… oh i get it :lol: fuk u too!! :rofl:

:lol: Yso, ok i’ll stop

@JMO
    I’m just saying. We had a NICE peaceful debate without anybody throwing jabs or getting mad. I guess everyday cant be like yesterday! :lol:

*Tackles Honey* Hey Guhl!

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

Vero – I don’t need to makeup w/anybody. I ain’t fighting w/anybody!
    :shrug:

• iheart405

mizzdallas says:

I’m in SHARP training at work….Sexual Harassment training….

Me too Girl, Y’all got them stupid videos too?? :rolleyes:

DIMPZ!! :hugs:

I’m cold and tired and getting shot at cause I don’t think Idris is the finest thing walking. :wail:

@dimpz :hug:

• pointhimout

Amerie’s pretty. she’s a little thicker, but looks the same other than that. 2-dimensional actor Idris either smiles or frowns, nothing else to offer. So overrated.

Tatted, I said you and chi :kiss:
    and you better do it NOW before i :shotsfired1:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@TATT U KNOW HOW WE DO IT HOMIES BEFORE HOES :lol: WE STICK TOGETHER!!
    ________________________________________________________
    this is the chit I’m talking about….jabs and chit!!

Butterfly

Please let the baby not see all this talk— she all snickering at this discuss. She needs to not be in this room right now :rofl:

• Hershey

@ iheart the stupid videos that aren’t realistic on any level…I’m all over the net in here.

:hug: Dimpz

• pointhimout

@129, me either, but I’d like to borrow you as my bullet proof vest.

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

Chi – You’re starting to piss me THEE fugg off. I was not throwing jabs or getting mad. I mad a funny…..BUT I GUESS YOU WOULDN’T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT! I been a bish that rode for you on this bish! But I’m good! Dont talk about me….talk to me!

• iheart405

@Hony, Ahhhhh :thinking: :winks:

• vero

Yall might even enjoy the :kiss:

_____________________________________________________
    :shotsfired: :karate:

@ Yso……I’m cold and tired too! :wail: He aiight, he was MUCH hotter on the Wire but, his bone structure isn’t as pretty as it was or he gained weight right in the middle of his face or something. He looked nice in Obscessed too though.

They betta back up off you! :karate:

*sigh*

Gone for a day and still come back to the same silly sht. :kona: <—To lurk and wait for a new post.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@chi aww chit naww i wasnt calling u a hoe it prolly came out the wrong way my bad and chit if YOU took it that way my bad.. u good im good :coffee:

:smack:
    Oh boy

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDHXThl93OI&feature=fvwrel OHoney

@Dimpz hey boo!! For a second there I thought my alphabets were invisible on this here web site. Nobody spoke back :coffee: <<< vanilla caramel

• iheart405

@Hershey, yep those are the ones!!

Chibster

If you see poodles of chit on the floor do you try and walk in it deliberately because you like ur shoes stinking or do you step to fukkin avoid it?

Stop picking at stuff gurl.

:hug: Vero. Lawd, yall really at it again! :hug: @ Tatted

sorry Honey !!!! :hug:

Heeey MZD! :hug:

• Mamacita

:no:

__________________________________________________________
    I wasnt talking about anybody in particular. I just said that yesterday was peaceful and nice. If you go back in the Draya post EVERYBODY was saying how MATURE it was without people throwing subliminal jabs or punches.

I wasnt talking about anybody specifically! vero’s comment was funny to me cause I was thinking the same thing. That is all. I aint trying to e-beef with nobody. I’m tried of that chit.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@hony :rolleyes: i dint mean chi a hoe but chit she get offended like it hit a soft spot :shrug: i said my bad so be it… i think im finna do a chik fil-a sammy :yes:

• vero

Why is Ameriee spelt with 2 i??

@ Ohoneywheatcrackers

:kiss: hi healthy supplement. How is your day going?

@POINT

Damn bruh. Why I gotta be the vest though? :hahaha:

(orders us both some special SR issue SWAT gear)

@ Honey….They were blinded by your greatness. :coffee:

@ Chiby…I don’t think she was calling you a hoe. I took that all yall are homies and ppl yall don’t give a damned about are the hoes? :shrug:

Hell what do I know? Guess i’ll go dig in my purse and see what movies I have today.

• bnatural

:shrug:

I guess I’m the only one shocked by Idris being married….I thought he addressed that a couple of months ago saying that he wasn’t even engaged… :thinking:

Honycoatd—Going off a feeling, I see you!!! says:

Chibster

Stop picking at stuff gurl.
    _____________________________________________________
    Who the fukk is picking at chit. I simply laughed at Vero’s comment and repsonded to Vero’s comment. So I’m not suppose to respond to something somebody says to ME! Come on for real…this is stupid…

:lol: @Dimpz

• SAUCEY82

@Hony
    @Tatted
    @Dimpz

:kiss:

:yawn:

I think I’m over the Idris hoopla…he’s SEXY that’s it, his face is average to me though…but it’s the WHOLE package that used to get me going…his swagger, the way he talks, his expressions and mannerisms…it’s the whole package…

*throws Yso Man’s Rush card.* Yall might want some helmets too. This should cover the tax. :coffee:

#Helpful

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

@ Chi – AND WHEN YOU LAUGHED AND I SAID WHAT I SAID, I WAS JUST PLAYING AND FIGURED YOU WERE INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO GET THAT but like I said, I’m cool. Ion’ got that chit to do! I don’t throw jabs, make subliminals at anybody but I’LL BE COT DAYUM if some dumb chit be thrown my way because you couldn’t get the joke! I said it was a joke 50/11 times. I’m not clearing nothing up no more……and i’m moving on!

______________________________________________________
    You wasnt in the Draya post yesterday. It was some slick chit being said, but I ignored it cause most of everybody in there was being respectful and I didnt want to ruin that.

Saucey! :yahoo: :kiss:

• vero

:( feeling like it was my fault

Heeeey Saucey! :kiss:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@dimpz we doing exacly what chi wants to talk to her and try to explain how aint nobody yada yada yada :lol: fuk that ol sensitive azz like every hoe and fat this is about her :rofl: selfcenter much.. i got 5 hours left in this bish let the caca beggin…

Chibster

I did not say you can’t respond…I am saying for a person who was just speaking about peacefulness, you should just avoid it.

Lawd sometimes you are so literal *kicks you in the ass*

@ Chi…I was there. I couldn’t get with 3/4 of the comments though and I :kona: <—Got the fluck out of dodge.

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

@ Vero – Its not your fault. I thought your comment was funny, SHE laughed @ it, I thought that was cute and felt I could tease her about her strip club trip…..IM OVER IT! AND I’M MOVING ON. I DON’T DUMB CHIT! :hug:

______________________________________________________________
    Go fukk yourself! For real!!

*feeling lost*

@chiby

Who was being slick in the Draya post yesterday? I must have COMPLETELY missed it… :shrugs:

^^^ U DO KNOW ITS A BLOG RIGHT?? LIKE U IN HIGHSCHOOL AND CHIT.. :blink: :rofl:

• vero

But really Lakes you’re sounding aggressive when the whole thing isn’t even about you. tatted has moved on !

Steups. I’m out of here for now ! :waves:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Chi…I was there. I couldn’t get with 3/4 of the comments though and I <—Got the fluck out of dodge.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Well, I'm glad I wasn't in there, bc I don't get caught up in hoe comments. I try to be cool w/EVERYBODY but I see that chit don't work so I'll do me! :lol:

DIMPZ!! :love:

You always looking out for little ole me.

(hope’s the tax ain’t more than 38 cent…)

Fefe, I felt it !

chibytex aka the people’s champ says:

@JMO
    ______________________________________________________________________

Yea that was a rare day :lol:

:offtopic:

Did I miss a post on love & hip hop?? I watched the trailer last night and realized how much drama I’m in store for??! :popcorn:

• http://youtu.be/wHTo_QgKM5g chibytex aka the people’s champ

I’m out! I’ not gonna sit here and go back and forth. It aint even worth it.

@ Vero – you’re cool, bew! REALLY! :kiss:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@CHI :nana: MAYBE LATERZ WHY U WANNA HELP OR WATCH?? :wink: U TAKE ERRTHING TO THE FUKN :heart: LIKE REALLY :rofl: SILLY BISHES ON DECK!

• CFREE

Tatted Im in luv with ur make-up :love:

• Mamacita

@Chi please calm down and just let it go! It’s not that serious…

Fefetish :lick:

You come in here and I’m horny showing off your OJ Juggers :lick: :pacifer:

• http://youtu.be/0aCwkF3YWmo YSoSerious

(goes to the Draya post from yesterday to see what y’all talking about)

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@VERO :huh: CHI TOOK MY COMMENT LIKE IT WAS TOWARDS HER… WHY SHOULD.. HOLD UP :stop: WHY AM I EXPLAINING WE ALL KNOW WHO IS WHO SO FUK IT.. :coffee:

• Ty

vero says:

oh no, not you too @TY.

______________________________
    Yes Vero that man is all kinds of sexy. That scene in Takers and the swag from The Wire definitely made me moist :rofl:

Ysooooooooooooooooo

Hi mami — I missed ya yesterday.

I did notice you weren’t around :rofl:

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

@ Cfree – THANK YOU PUMPKIN! How have you been??? I haven’t really seen you in here! :hug:

@vero

You felt what? Tension in the post from yesterday? Maybe I just don’t think the word ‘hoe’ should be taken as literal as some people do…there’s some hoe azz niggas out here too, and that usually means something completely unsexual… :shrugs:

• CFREE

:blink: Hi Everybody :waves: Y Idris had to get married tho? :no:

:wail:

• Honycoatd—Going off a feeling, I see you!!!

I keep seeing all these names being responded to and I don’t see them posting.

Chit I need to slow down scrolling.

@Hony

:hunching: I got u babe!

FeFe says:

@vero

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :cosign: BUT STILL GLAD IONO what the fugg yesterdays post was about!

@Stayfreeeee :hug:

Hi mami

@FeFe
    Certain people were saying real slick ass comments….

@Tatted I’m sorry! You know I :heart: you!

I CANT WAIT FOR LOVE AND HIPHOP CHRISSY GO HARD :cheer:

chibytex aka the people’s champ says:

I’m out! I’ not gonna sit here and go back and forth. It aint even worth it.
    __________________________________________________________________

Don’t leave Chi! Just post an :offtopic: like I did and keep it moving. How about those bears??? <– See what I did there??

grrr I don't even know what just happened :lol: … I think I'll go do some work until the daily Beyonce post

:waves: @CFREE

• http://youtu.be/0aCwkF3YWmo YSoSerious

Gotdamn…Almost 500 comments…Someone tell me if it’s even worth reading through that Draya post. :think:

• renegadesince1985

Damn y’all be e-beefing in here alot! :popcorn:

Sensitive thugs, y’all all need hugs…

• CFREE

Tatted!! :hug: i dont get to come by that often lately, work is a beast nowadays :cry:

@Yso
    The topic turned from Dray to marriage and would you stay in a relationship if your KNEW your hubby was cheating. It was a pretty good debate!

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

@ Chi – that’s what’s up! I :heart: you back! Ion’even know where the whole chit jumped off @! I thought your statement was cute, and I teased back! BUT AGAIN, I’m good. You good. You’re one of the posters I can dig!

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@yso u talkn about the draya fukn laura man post? 500 :blink: DAM!

• iheart405

:waves: Cfree and Dimpy :hugs:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

I CANT WAIT FOR LOVE AND HIPHOP CHRISSY GO HARD :cheer:
    _______________________________________________________________________

Don’t she?!! When she punched that girl then the camera showed the girl talking in the mirror saying “Im still pretty”, I died laughing! :lol:

HONY!! :hugs:

Me and my third eye were otherwise occupied. :lol:

• KyCakes

The first time my son and I heard ‘1 Thing’ he asked me why she was gobbling like a Turkey! I cried.. :hahaha: (gobble, gobble, gobble)

I love my kid…

@YSo

Ion think it’s worth you reading through…folks were just going back and forth about what the definition of a hoe was, cheating in marriages, and what they would or wouldn’t do if they were or weren’t a hoe or if they encountered cheating….tis all… :coffee:

@ FeFe…I didn’t see any snippy/snide comments either but, like I said, half the comments had me like :blink: I’m not going to go back in forward with anyone about their morals or views of what their twat is worth so, I bounced. :shrug:

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

@ Cfree – WELL, I’m glad you’re here TODAY and I got to see it. That’s all that matters! :yes:

YSoSerious says:

__________________________________________________________________

I think so… especially if the other option is work :lol:

• SAUCEY82

So I’m bored now my sexdy whore off!!! Whats going on

@jmo :lol: like fukn draya ‘”just dont hit my boobs.. they pop fo real” :rofl:

RENE!! :waves:

You’re so pretty as usual…I hate you. :coffee:

• Honycoatd—Going off a feeling, I see you!!!

Well your friend did notice your absence— don’t say where u heard that from :rofl:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ FeFe…I didn’t see any snippy/snide comments either but, like I said, half the comments had me like I’m not going to go back in forward with anyone about their morals or views of what their twat is worth so, I bounced
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :cosign: I didn’t see it either BUT I do know that I dipped too, cuz Ion’get caught up on chit like that! My temper too bad and arguin’ is NOT MY THING….you dig! :coffee: :lol:

_______________________________________________________________
    She knocked the chit outta ole girl! :rofl:

@ky ur gravy :lol:

Hey Cfree and IHeart! :hug:

JMO! :yahoo:

• SAUCEY82

@Fefe
    Me didnt see you Hey sweetie
    :kiss:

@Chiby
    you ditched me now when I speak you ignore me until the day is almost over :crying:

@Dimpz

ok, so it wasn’t just me…I didn’t think anyone got slick or snide. I think sometimes when people state their opinions emphatically and may disagree with a previous poster’s perspective, it can get taken the wrong way if one should LET it be taken that way. I just read each post as each person’s opinion based on their OWN life experiences… :yes:

@ Hot saucey

:kiss:

How are u today beautiful?

JMO says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I died @ that part too! I thought to myself “bish’s always say chit like that when they get that azz BEAT!” :lol:

gravy <<dam i hungry gravi

I have never watched Love and HipHop. I think I saw 5mins of the reunion show last season.

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

N

MzDimplez1123 says:

Hey Cfree and IHeart! :hug:

JMO! :yahoo:
    _____________________________________________

GG!! :waves:

@HONY

Depending on what my…friend…said tell him either thank you or to kiss my ass. :lol:

@SAUCY

:kiss: hey suga!

KyCakes says:

The first time my son and I heard ’1 Thing’ he asked me why she was gobbling like a Turkey! I cried.. (gobble, gobble, gobble)

I love my kid…
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

JMO says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    _____________________________________________________________________

:hahaha: Yep

• sweetpea78

:newbie: *waving* :)

MzDimplez1123 says:

_____________________________________________________________
    I liked the fact that most people didnt agree with me (as usual) but for the most part people keep it mature. That’s rare! :yes:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

gravy <<dam i hungry gravi
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You're crazy as chit, Lakes! :lol:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

:offtopic: Do any of y’all ladies think yall can be sister wives?? errtime i see that show i cant help but be like :nono: i couldn’t share llike that and all them kids..

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@jmo :lol: like fukn draya ‘”just dont hit my boobs.. they pop fo real” :rofl:
    ________________________________________________________________

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

:blink:
    Amerie married Terry McMillan’s ex husband??? That nigga must be gaming these goes down or something!

• http://youtu.be/wHTo_QgKM5g chibytex aka the people’s champ

:kiss: @ Saucey! Hey bew!

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

renegadesince1985 says:

Damn y’all be e-beefing in here alot!

Sensitive thugs, y’all all need hugs…

dont eat all the popcorn share is caring!!

@FEFE

I’m just not gonna bother with that post then. One person’s ho is another person’s housewife. :shrugs:

:whistle:
    Gobble Gobble Gooble!

IHATE KyCakes ‘cuz now that chit is in my head! :lol:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@tatt don u know im loooco? :blink: inzane in the meeembrane :lol:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@Laker
    the NATURAL order of things is for women to be sister wives. That’s the natural order of human relationships.

• SAUCEY82

@Hony
    Ready to go to this diet center tomorow so my fat ars can lose some weight. today ready to go home me not feeling sexy no more…. :crying:

How are you?

Dayum i’m seeing people making sure I spread my Love right

:waves:

@Jmo, Yso, Man

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

_____________________________________________________________________

Absolutely not. I don’t even like sharing my food with my bf, let alone sharing his peen.

@LAKER

I couldn’t do the sisterwife thing for sooo many reasons. :nono:

YSoSerious says:

@FEFE

______

:yes: agreed….

• http://youtu.be/wHTo_QgKM5g chibytex aka the people’s champ

A lot of women are sister wives and they dont even know it. Hubby/boyfriend got kids in several households and he probably still smashing the baby mamas. Might as well all live together in harmony… :coffee:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@man its easy for the man to say that u aint got to share the good puss u got 4 houses to choose from idk not fair :lol:

• Mamacita

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@Laker

—–

:nono:

@Lakes

I could be a sisterwife if he agreed to be a brotherhusband…. :yes:

• SAUCEY82

@Chiby
    About time sweetie :hug:

@Lakes
    Heck to the No :hurl:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@yso i got a dam list :lol: im just not the type to shre KNOWINGLY :nono: and then its kinda weird for the teenagers to explain they lifestyle to they classmates it would be too much for me :shrug:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@Laker
    _______________________________________________________________________

:nono: You really like stirring the pot by posting comments like these on a blog filled mostly with women then you wonder why we tease you for being this tall lol –> :kona:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@fefe :lol: it be a dam oragy before u know it.. :hunch:

@CHIBY

I grew up with nothing but sisters…I cannot imagine being in a house full of women sharing EVERYTHING, including a peen and menstrual cycles. :lol:

SAUCEY82 says:

@Hony

How are you?

Dayum i’m seeing people making sure I spread my Love right

:waves:

@Jmo, Yso, Man
    _______________________________________________________________________

Hey saucey! :waves:

• SAUCEY82

@Chiby
    I agree but if I find out there wil be trouble :shotsfired: —————->A lot of women are sister wives and they dont even know it. Hubby/boyfriend got kids in several households and he probably still smashing the baby mamas. Might as well all live together in harmony

@ Lakes – Yes, I am quite aware of you “loooco-ness!” :lol:

chibytex aka the people’s champ says:

_____________________________________________________________________

You ain’t right for that comment :lol:

• Honycoatd—Going off a feeling, I see you!!!

you timing your presence now?

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

i mean think about it u sharing the same peen with 3 others and on top of that he got children but only one wife is his “legal wife” idk how the other 3 feel about that..

chibytex aka the people’s champ says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hate to say it, but I :cosign: – they don’t even know it! But, it couldn’t be me, i’mma fighter…..and that means……… :coffee:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@chi true that but im talkn about u share everything holidays they are in ur face he goes and spends the night with her and u know this… idk too much how them bishes do it? :shrug:

• SAUCEY82

@Hony
    that question was for who??

FeFe says:

@Lakes

I could be a sisterwife if he agreed to be a brotherhusband….
    ________________________________________________________
    :rofl: :cosign:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

_____________________________________________________________________

So the kids would be cousins and siblings –> cousiblings?

I wonder how blu feels about this?? :think:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

or like arraged marriage? would u ladies do it? a person u dont know a person ur parents picked for u.. so no physical or emotinal attraction before u got to marry this fuka? :blink:

• KyCakes

@ Laker – Thanks, bew! I was tickled with that costume…That’s the only reason I’d ever have another baby…So I could dress him up in a costume like that :rofl:

@ Tatted – I didn’t get it at first, then he sang it with the gobble and it was a wrap! I knwo you hear this all the time, but I :heart: your makeup!! so purdy!!

@jmo :lol: the kids be confused as fuk :no:

• Blackswan

@ Lakes heck no I couldnt do it…..what if i had just one child?? now i am responsible for all those other kids. Heck no!!

Hello everyone!!!

FeFe says:

@Lakes

I could be a sisterwife if he agreed to be a brotherhusband…. :yes:
    _____________________________________________________________________

:dead: :hahaha:

Even then I couldn’t do it cuz that just doesnt feel right. When I’m with you, I’m with YOU and vice versa. I don’t want to think about him being with another chick :nono:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

__________________________________________________________
    i probably could swing this…cause most of the time they be paid. And we all know chibytex likes her security! :lol: as discussed in the Draya post.

Sex is the least important thing to me….

• KyCakes

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

————————————————————————-
    There must be lots o’ bacterial infections in that household…Eewwwww

• http://youtu.be/wHTo_QgKM5g chibytex aka the people’s champ

I mean look at Lil Wayne….them bishes is sisterwives…they all come to birthday parties, album releases, concerts etc. They may as well all live together cause they all are sharing him anyways…..

• KyCakes

@ Tatted – But it soooo fits, yeah? I was W.E.A.K. and I was driving at the time…almost wrecked the whip cause I was laughing so hard my eyes welled up with tears….
    *goes to play ‘1 Thing’ substituted with ‘Gobble’*

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@JMO
    no, not stirring the pot. The TRUTH is that it IS natural for women to be sister wives.

And this doesn’t benefit men as a whole because that would mean a few men would get all the women. As a woman, would you rather have a rich and powerful man cheat on you or Joe schmoe?

Women have been hoodwinked into monogamy by the lie of love and faithfulness. In reality, this just means a woman has married down most of the time.

Women are conditioned early on to date down. Stories like “the frog turning into a prince.” Even today’s sitcoms usually have an attractive woman with a down and out man but they are together based on “love.”

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@man u be saying chit that makes sence sometimes :think:

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

@ Kycakes – thank you for the compliment. AND YES, that chit is in my head now! Thank YOUR son for me! That would’ve had me hollering! I prolly would’ve had to pull over! :lol:

• SAUCEY82

@Lake
    :wtf: is my sweetie on today???

___________________________________________________________
    :cosign:

• renegadesince1985

YSoSerious says:

RENE!!

You’re so pretty as usual…I hate you.
    ________________________________________

Noooooo!!! :hug:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

______________________________________________________________________

Nope. How about this: My family and I are kinda split on living with a guy before marriage. I know its wrong but I can not marry a guy without living with him first :nono:

• singer25

Love Ameriie her last album was really good

Me and my boyfriend have been together for the last 2 years and we live together and everyone keeps asking us when are we getting married…Im taking my time Im not sure if Im ready for that yet…I tell folks No we like living in sin:rofl:

• 100% usa made!

:offtopic: Jennifer said on Twitter last night that the new season of bbq wives of MIA don’t air til 2012, this sucks!

• 100% usa made!

**won’t

singer25 says:

Love Ameriie her last album was really good

_________________________________

:thumbsup:

• Aekelani A.K.A Beyonce’s Surrogate

Amerie looks like the “black” Kourtney Kardashian

• Daisy

I will wait on Idris to confirm that he is re married either way that ninja is still FINE and SEXY as hell :heart: :hump:

• Yall still crazy