Two Women Accuse Herman Cain of Sexual Harassment

U.S. President Barack Obama sure knows how to play dirty. Now that political frontrunner Herman Cain has positioned himself as Obama’s direct competition for the White House in 2012, Obama’s camp comes out swinging with false allegations against the GOP candidate.

According to POLITICO.com, two women have come forward to complain of sexual misconduct by Mr. Cain during his tenure as the head of the National Restaurant Association in the 1990s. Supposedly, the two female employees complained to colleagues and senior association officials about inappropriate behavior by Cain. The women ultimately left their jobs at the trade group after quietly resolving the matter, multiple sources confirm to POLITICO.

The women complained of sexually suggestive behavior by Cain that made them angry and uncomfortable, the sources said, and they signed agreements with the restaurant group that gave them financial payouts to leave the association.

The agreements also included language that bars the women from talking about their departures.

Yet, they are violating their agreements by talking to the media? Why is it news if it happened in the 1990s? If they thought they had a case, why didn’t they sue? My guess is the women have demanded more hush money from Mr. Cain, who rightfully refused.

POLITICO has confirmed the identities of the two female restaurant association employees who complained about Cain but, for privacy concerns, is not publishing their names.

Cain spokesman J.D. Gordon told POLITICO the candidate indicated to campaign officials that he was “vaguely familiar” with the charges and that the restaurant association’s general counsel had resolved the matter.

The latest statement came from Cain himself. In a tense sidewalk encounter Sunday morning outside the Washington bureau of CBS News – where the Republican contender had just completed an interview on “Face the Nation” – Cain evaded a series of questions about sexual harassment allegations.

Cain said he has “had thousands of people working for me” at different businesses over the years and could not comment “until I see some facts or some concrete evidence.” His campaign staff was given the name of one woman who complained last week, and it was repeated to Cain on Sunday. He responded, “I am not going to comment on that.”

He was then asked, “Have you ever been accused, sir, in your life of harassment by a woman?”

He breathed audibly, glared at the reporter and stayed silent for several seconds. After the question was repeated three times, he responded by asking the reporter, “Have you ever been accused of sexual harassment?”

• MrsMommy

HE! HE! HEEEEE!

This UTTER piece of dirty work deserves all the negativity that’s coming to him.

• Carmez79

Obama???? what makes you think its not his own party??? They want Mitt Romey. He is the new John Mcain. They could have found this information out before but now his own party sees he is messing with their choice so they have to stop him. Our President has his own worries.

• Jessie

I don’t believe for one minute that this revelation came from the Obama camp. I believe it likely came from Mitt Romney’s camp or someone in the Republican Party. And so what if it happened in the 1990’s, if he did it then there is a possibility that he is still a “dirty dog”. On top of that, he had NOT DENIED it didn’t happen. As a matter of fact, when the reporter asked him about it he responded with a “blank stare” as if the reporter was supposed to get scared and “cut and run”. I knew there was something about HC that reminds me of Clarence Thomas!!! Ha! Ha! Ha!

• AndThenIHitMyDougie

Hey Uncle Ruckus…. “if you’re accused of sexual harassment, it’s your own fault.” :coffee:

I somehow doubt Obama had anything to do with this though….look at Herman (glances at picture), his azz just LOOKS like a pervert.

I wouldn’t trust this negro to snake my toilet.

• MrsMommy

IT CAME FROM THE CAMP OF HERMAN CAIN!

He should have stayed in his “I am a Southern Baptist” lane, and NONE OF THIS would have happened.

How much does anyone want to bet that these two women were a couple of blondes?

Dirty old man :nono:

• MrsMommy

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

———————————————————————-

Yes!!!! And let us hit THAT DOUGIE together on this one!!

• noneofdis

Why di you believe it was the Obama camp? There are quite a few Rep nominees. And something had to have happened inappropriately if they were paid hush money :wink:

• noneofdis

do

• AndThenIHitMyDougie

@MrsMommy

*throws $50 bill on the table*

I’m betting on one blonde and one brunette.

• chocolate divalicious aka CD

Sandra do not insult OUR president. Do you have any proof that it was Obama? I’m sure you dont. Why are you contantly slandering OUR president and you cant even vote. I think you have plenty of the dirt to threw at your own president. Furthermore I guess it just angries a lot of people that Obama is the first president in a long time to not have any type of sexual scandal, cheating on Michelle on anything vulgar. :coffee:

• AndThenIHitMyDougie

I don’t trust no man named “Herman” anyway. Both of the previous 2 I have met have turned out to be scandalous men….always in positions of power as well. :coffee: Coincidence? I think not.

• Creamychic

:coffee: I say leave him up there, cause the ones that running with him, aint in no better shape, all of them are liars & hypocrites. these folks cant even tell a good lie, and make it sound like truth, :nono: oh well, morning All :waves:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

:think:

Morning folks… :coffee:

• AndThenIHitMyDougie

Morning all!!!

:hug:

• free

so he’s a heaux. what else is new today???

• free

AndThenIHitMyDougie says: I don’t trust no man named “Herman” anyway

*****************************************

:rofl: you remind me of my mother in law, who was always suspicious of people with a gap in their tooth. she said they lied. no offense yall. just old people shyt.

• bnatural

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

————–

Hilarious!!!

Seriously, I mean, I can’t believe anyone thinks this man is a serious candidate. I can’t take him seriously for some reason.

• lovezoe

Well, as of this morning his camp has not flat out denied it. :coffee: That token Negro can’t be trusted.

• MrsMommy

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

@MrsMommy
    *throws $50 bill on the table*
    I’m betting on one blonde and one brunette.
    ————————————————————————

DAMN! You drive a hard bargain! Let me hit that dougie again and ponder this some more….

• MrsMommy

free says:

so he’s a heaux. what else is new today???
    ——————————————————————–

Please don’t insult heauxs like that.

• AndThenIHitMyDougie

@Free

LOL! I used to have a gap. Uhh…I lie occasionally but I’m a good liar- I do it so as to not hurt folks feelings not to get ahead or around sh*t. Just can’t stand to feel bad for hurting folks feelings unnecessarily. So if you’re overweight, do NOT ask me if I think you are fat and think you are getting the truth. :no:

Sorry. LOL!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0LpQ5XJzhQ Long Time Lurker

@Dougie —- He does look rather ‘pervish’ doesn’t he? :shrugs:

I love watching this shyt unfold. Same as when they brought out Sarah Palin thinking that they could secure the female vote, and ALL her skeletons started tumbling out the closet. This is another scheme by the repubs that’s about to blow up in their face.

Make me think they aren’t intelligent enough to do any kind of background check before “throwing their weight” behind someone.

• AndThenIHitMyDougie

@LTL

He looks like he sets up cams in Women’s restrooms to see pics of their cooters as they go to do their business. :yes:

Morning peoples :waves:

• MrsMommy

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

@LTL
    ——————————————————————–

• lovezoe

The GOP is known to destroy their own r
    Party. Why would Obama do this? Cain is not competition to him.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0LpQ5XJzhQ Long Time Lurker

@ Dougie – I’m thinking more of drooling while watching high school cheerleader practice.

• AndThenIHitMyDougie

@iheart
    Morning! :waves:

• NaijaGal

Morning all :hi:
    @Dougie :waves:
    @Creamy :waves:
    @FeFe :waves:
    @Bnatural :waves:
    @Lovezoe :waves:

Herman Cain has yet to experience to wrath of politics…hope he has his seatbelt on…when he gave his reasoning for being “Black American” instead of “African-American” and why he didn’t participate in the civil rights movement, I knew he was full of ish…

• AndThenIHitMyDougie

@LTL
    Or a male gyno who secretly gets off conducting pap smears…..

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

@LTL

:kona: with that gravie…

• AndThenIHitMyDougie

@Naija
    Hola! :waves: :hug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0LpQ5XJzhQ Long Time Lurker

@ Dougie – :thumbsup: BINGO!!

• mjoylaw

Lol, y’all are FUNNY! I don’t trust a Herman either either, and I think dude looks suspect as hell also! The fug is he doin? Negro SIT DOWN somewhere! I got a HUNNID on it these woman for damn shole are Beckys! Herman getcho azz back to snaking toilets! Gap tooth lookin lying azz! HAHAHA hahaha HA HA!

• NaijaGal

@iheart :waves:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0LpQ5XJzhQ Long Time Lurker

FeFe says:

@LTL

:kona: with that gravie…
    ___________________________________________

Ain’t that mound of chocolate pudding, just the sexiest thing you ever seen? :yes:

• NaijaGal

@LTL please tell me that’s a bodysuit and not a real body :hurl:

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

I’m glad some dirt finally came up on this nut case! I’m pretty sure he will still have the support from the Republicans though. :shrug:

Anyways, Hello Family!! :waves:
    I hope everyone’s day is off to a decent start

Sup @ Dougie,Naija Fe,Creamy and errbody else I missed :hugs:

• Creamychic

But he aint no worse than the presidents/President-candiates that ran b4 him Starting with “GEORGE WASHINGTON”. They all in the same boat. It just depends on the pigmentation of your Skin, Bill Clinton was messing with an intern, Hell he stayed in office, all of them got dirt, every last one of them, Hermain Cain dont drop out, your counterpartna’s got skeltons in they closet too. Dam shame the double standards in this country. aint nobody JESUS clean ever slept in that whitehouse. :coffee:

@ Fe, Is that Paul walker in your gravi :thinking:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0LpQ5XJzhQ Long Time Lurker

NaijaGal says:

@LTL please tell me that’s a bodysuit and not a real body
    :hurl:

_______________________________________________________

100% au naturale! :yes:

• Anna

U.S. President Barack Obama sure knows how to play dirty. Now that political frontrunner Herman Cain has positioned himself as Obama’s direct competition.
    ~~~~~~~
    :rofl: Competition??? NOT!

• caligirl

Hey errrrybody! :waves:

Herman is a JOKE! He reminds me of Clarence Thomas (another pervert)

Does anybody watch BOSS (Kelsey Grammer)

• http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/aug/8/mayor-talks-tough-to-black-teens-after-flash-mobs/ LaTechGrad02

Well I guess he won’t be building that pizza kitchen in the white house afterall….

• chocolate divalicious aka CD

Excuse my rudeness peeps. Sandra got me all worked talking about my Pres. Morning everyone :waves:

@ LTL, :nono: u wrong for exploiting (sp?) that lovely lady like that

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

:waves: @ everyone who shouted me out (too lazy to scroll up)

I think I may be one of the FEW people who’d like to see a fair and clean campaign for a black republican. The democratic party is NOT the way, the truth, and the light for black people… :shrugs:

• caligirl

and LTL it is too early for that :kona: PLEASE :waves: hi :smiles:

That nigga lookin’ more & more like Clarence Thomas to me! :coffee:

Good morning beautiful ones…. :hi:

@ Naija:

:whistle:
    Spread my wings & fly away
    To a place that I long for
    And my heart will be
    The path way
    I’m searching for love that’s ever more!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

@iheart

Nope, that is sexy beautiful and charming British actor James Scott…ain’t he HAWT? :wink:

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

@ LTL – I remember that lady! She is from Florida (Miami I think) and she was starting this program to loose weight, but she was trying to manipulate her daughter’s into giving her Jamaican food & take out! She was a trip! :lol:

• iheart405

@ Fe, :yes: 100% :thumbsup: What show/movie is he in?

@Tatted, is that the one who called the police to kick her kids out? I think they wouldn’t give her the food she wanted or something.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0LpQ5XJzhQ Long Time Lurker

iheart405 says:

@ LTL, u wrong for exploiting (sp?) that lovely lady like that
    ______________________________________________________________

:no: She was fair game when she smiled for the camera! :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

@iheart

He’s a soap opera star, Days of Our Lives… :love:

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

I watched that and was feeling bad for her until I seen her getting mad at her daughters cause they wouldnt give her food.

LaTechGrad02 says:

____

It sure is. She went HAM when they wouldnt give her that hatian food

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

Long Time Lurker says:

iheart405 says:

@ LTL, u wrong for exploiting (sp?) that lovely lady like that
    ______________________________________________________________

:no: She was fair game when she smiled for the camera! :rofl:

:dead:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0LpQ5XJzhQ Long Time Lurker

HOLD UP! :shocked: This chick in my gravi has her own show?

I thought she was just another contender for one of SR’s Morning Glory posts? :shrug:

@LTL, that’s TLC’s 600 Pound Mom

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@TATTED
    “That nigga lookin’ more & more like Clarence Thomas to me!”

Nigga look like his twin brother and chit!

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

@ LaTech – HELL YEAH THAT’S HER! I don’t know how it is to be in that position so I did feel sorry for her, until she started manipulating them and then called the po-po on them! :no:

• AndThenIHitMyDougie

@Iheart

“She went HAM when they wouldnt give her that hatian food”
    ———————–

Pun intended, huh? :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

@LTL

I think I saw her story on Discovery Health…she made me want to :hurl: the whole time!

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

@Iheart

“She went HAM when they wouldnt give her that hatian food”
    ———————–

Pun intended, huh?

______
    :rofl: It really wasnt but now that you mention it HELL yea!! :haha:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@TATTED
    “That nigga lookin’ more & more like Clarence Thomas to me!”

Nigga look like his twin brother and chit!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Right, MAN – I’m glad I’m not the ONLY ONE to see the resemblance.

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@LTL
    Where’d you find that gravie of Jill Scott?

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

@Iheart

“She went HAM when they wouldnt give her that hatian food”
    ———————–

Pun intended, huh? :rofl:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    HEYUL NAW! :dead::lol:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@LTL
    Where’d you find that gravie of Jill Scott?

Fkn :dead:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

@Man

You are WRONG for that! Go to the :kona:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@LTL
    Where’d you find that gravie of Jill Scott? :coffee:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    YOU’RE DEAD FUGGIN’ WRONG FOR THAT! :lol: :nono:

Hey Tatted and Man :waves:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@TATTED
    “Nigga look like his twin brother and chit!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Right, MAN – I’m glad I’m not the ONLY ONE to see the resemblance.”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

Dude, I thought about that chit a few weeks ago! I think the Republicans was thinking, “WE NEED US A GOOD NIGGA RIGHT NOW…. WHERE CAN FIND ONE?”

So they called up Clarence “Uncle” Thomas and told them to let his brother run and to switch the last name.

• NaijaGal

@Tatted
    :whistle:
    Let me tell you why I lubs :love: @Tatted
    Cause she is the truth
    Said she is so real
    And I love the way that she makes me feel
    And if I am a reflection of her then I must be fly cause
    her light it shines so bright I wouldn’t lie…

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

:shocked:
    YALL SAYING THAT’S NOT JILL SCOTT IN LTL’S GRAVIE???????

:think:

—————–

@NaijaGal :hi:

• Anna

FeFe says:

@iheart

~~~~~~~~~
    Is it EJ(Elvis)? He dressed up as Elvis for Halloween.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0LpQ5XJzhQ Long Time Lurker

<<—– = Sexy Beast!

Yall tripping!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

@Anna

Yes! You watch too?

That was hilarious when he dressed up as Elvis…

• Hershey

My name is Hershey is Herman Cain terched me…and no I didn’t like it, and more importantly…he didn’t pay me my hersh money so I have to speak on it now… :nono: jumpoff rule #1 never speak about relations, unless financial contract is broken. I can hear him writing the check as we speak!

Heeeeeey iheart! :hug:

@ Naija – BE STEAL MY :heart: :yes:

@ LTL, I can only agree with you on the BEAST part, but sexy :nono:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@TATTED
    “Nigga look like his twin brother and chit!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Right, MAN – I’m glad I’m not the ONLY ONE to see the resemblance.”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    He makes me sick to the depths of my soul and I haven’t not even laid eyes on this nigga in REAL LIFE! ‘ol Sambo-azz nigga! :coffee:

• Creamychic

Morning, All, Tatted, FeFe, Man, Naji, LTL, Heart, Anna, Cali, MrsM, Dougie, chocolate :waves: an all that I miss

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@LONG TIME LURKER
    “<<—– = Sexy Beast!

Yall tripping!"
    __________________________________________________________________________

Naw dawg! She is just “O-BEAST!!!”

@ Hershey, Please tell me that gravi is not real :shocked:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

@Creamy-filled

:hugs:

• bnatural

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@LONG TIME LURKER
    “<<—– = Sexy Beast!

Yall tripping!"
    __________________________________________________________________________

Naw dawg! She is just “O-BEAST!!!”

———————–

Heeeeey Creamy! :hug:

@ iheart – I was wondering the same thing about Hershey’s gravi. Like, I hope no one did their eyebrows like that in REAL LIFE! :blink:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

:think:

These must have been sistas that ol Herman Thomas Cain harrassed because if they had been white this chit woulda came out from the jump.

• caligirl

:waves: at Creamy

FeFe, Man, Naji, LTL, Heart, Anna, Cali, MrsM, Dougie, chocolate and Tatted

Hey Cali :hugs:

Heeeey @ Caligirl! :hug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0LpQ5XJzhQ Long Time Lurker

Sup Caligirl

• AndThenIHitMyDougie

Mornting All!!! :waves:

@Man
    You get any short and stout, “cee-lo” like loving this weekend?

Good morning, Dougie :hi:

• Hershey

@ iHeart and the boo-u-ti-full Tatted…yes it is real…someone LOVES that Nike sign :ashamed:

• http://www.philly.com/ Jay Bee

Mitt Romney will lose againt Barack!! Sandra theres no hope for Cain! Herman Cain down with those Koch Brothers so you know that a no go!!! and Koch is pronounced (Coke)…get it Coke-Cain!

• lovezoe

What up @Naja!!

• GAGIRL87

He looks like a sexual harasser :shrugs: I have nothing & I’m tired and it’s Monday :coffee:

• http://happysnappynappy.blogspot.com rozb

The media is trying to chase these women down. I don’t think either one of them want to be involved in this debacle. And when asked, he tried to Jedi-mind trick the reporter. The reporter asked “Were you accused of sexual harassment?” Herman Cain then said back “Were YOU accused of sexual harassment?” after staring at the reporter for a few moments.

I am all for having alternatives but c’mon! I cannot get with them just picking someone who is just in this to get a book and TV deal.

• cocoa49

Hmmm sounds like another case of “pubic hair in my coke”

• http://youtu.be/0aCwkF3YWmo YSoSerious

Not saying Obama and his people are above this kind of dirty politicking, but they don’t have to resort to these tactics cause Uncle Ruckus isn’t a real threat. :shrugs:

• iCandy86

Wait…soooo…it’s not PROVEN that this is Obama ‘n nems doings? Wow…what an accusation :kona:

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

@ Hershey – :rofl: – I am trippin’ that someone is diggin’ that swoop sign like that! :lol:

• RoderickXYZ

FeFe says:

@ everyone who shouted me out (too lazy to scroll up)

________________________________________________________________________

Who said that the Democratic Party was the salvation for blacks?

As usual it comes down to voting for the lesser of two evils but Republicans have gone so far right since Obama was elected that it’s not difficult to see who’s sane and who’s bat sh!t nuts.

RoderickXYZ says:

FeFe says:

@ everyone who shouted me out (too lazy to scroll up)

________________________________________________________________________

Who said that the Democratic Party was the salvation for blacks?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :cosign:

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

I knew it was coming, let the bashing begin!

• 100% usa made!

I knew my spidey senses detected some shadiness from this guy. It’s just the tip of the iceberg.

• BigCityGirl

Here we go….#rollseyes

• Ty

There is no need for Obama to put Cain on blast. He will put his own foot in his mouth. There is no way in hell that the Repubs. are going to let Cain represent them.

I am still baffled by how much support Sandra gives the republican party.

• liyah623

@Sandra it is being reported that its the other GOP campaigns that have been digging. Infact Karl Rove is the main suspect. Even Huckabee is saying that he knows that its the other GOP campaigns that have been paying investigators to dig up things. So please be the Honest aunt that you usually are and report the truth. President Obama had nothing to do with this whole thing.

• Noelle704

The Democratic Party is the lesser of the two evils, and I can’t wait for Obama and the DNC to come to my home town next year in Charlotte.

• Anna

FeFe says:

@Anna

Yes! You watch too?

That was hilarious when he dressed up as Elvis…

~~~~~~
    Love the show. I always thought the relationship w/Maggie & Melonie was kind of creepy, too clingy too soon. If Maggie is her granny, doesn’t that make Daniel and Jennifer kin? Isn’t Maggie Jennifers’s Aunt, and Daniels’s mother, I guess Jack & Jen will get back together.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

@Anna

I agree that their relationship was EXTREMELY clingy very soon. I think that the whole relation thing may have a few snags in it. For starters, Jennifer is only related to Maggie by marriage correct? So if Micki is not Daniel’s father, they will not be any relation. I actually like them together and wish Jack would go far far away…

• Anna

FeFe says:

@Anna

~~~~~~~
    Good, tired of kissing cousins. I liked Jen w/Daniel until Jack came back.

• MrUnapologetic

Damn, Sandy! I don’t think I’ve ever seen you SPIN a story like you’re doing with this on… Geez. Herman Cain’s are finally coming to surface as they do with ANYONE who chooses the highest political office in the land. Who discovered this information is irrelevant, what is RELEVANT is this information itself because it shows Mr. Cain is a tired-ass, pizza baking, gospel singing womanizer; in addition to other things. A threat to Obama? Whatever… he is NOT going to that nomination and EVERY white republican has vowed to that!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2zEWXxKsrU datsmdubya2u

@Sandra

You funny gurl…you funny :coffee:

• MzTee

Aunty Sandra…you’re straight tripping boo.

Obama’s camp did NOT leak this garbage. Obama has never stooped to dirty politics even when he could easily do so. Case in point, he didn’t rip your idol Sarah Palin a new azzhole when her daughter Bristol Palin popped up pregnant during the 2008 presidential campaign. It would have been too easy to blast holes in the Republican party moral standards/family values crap, but he didn’t and took the high road.

Further, Cain is NOT competition for Obama. Polls may say he’s in the lead at the moment. But, trust and believe white folks are NOT ready for two black men competing to be POTUS. Mitt Romney or Rick Perry will be the Republican candidate NOT Herman Cain.

• phrav16

Sandra C’mon why would Obama do that when Hermain Cain would be an easy for him to beat