Beyonce Baby Bump Watch 2011

Beyonce, 30, and her inflatable baby bump device attended the premiere of her ‘Beyonce Live at The Roseland’ DVD screening at the Paris Theater in NYC on Sunday, Nov 20. While most of the fawning public has accepted that Beyonce is pregnant, it’s hard to ignore the disparities in the above photos, which were taken just days apart. My attorney, Precious Anderson-Scott of the Anderson Firm, is due to deliver her baby in February — just like Beyonce. But unlike Beyonce, Precious’ baby bump is consistent in size and shape, whether she’s sitting or standing.

Anyway, the entire concert is now available on VEVO. But if you want your own keepsake copy, the 2-disc DVD of Live at Roseland: The Elements of 4, will be in stores on Nov. 29.

Watch Beyonce perform “End Of Time” and “I Was Here” from her Live at Roseland concert after the break.

Beyonce “End of Time”

Beyonce “I Was Here”

Photos: Splash News and JustJared.buzznet.com

110 Responses to “Beyonce Baby Bump Watch 2011”

lovezoe says:

You know, I think you are a huge Stan of Bey’s, but since you don’t want to admit this is how you show it.

*waits for post to go left since shyt always seem to pop off in a Beyaki post*

Chgoprime says:

Hmmmmm, In the words of Keith Sweat: “somethin~somethin~ somethin~somethin just ain’t right!”

Ms.Fashion says:

The fakeout has some questions on the above photos saying that the breast are enhanced by breast prosthetics. Take a closer look perhaps………

Her hair looks…..dare I say it……moisturized!

YSoSerious says:

I wonder if her bump can be inflated like a pair of Reebok Pumps. :think:

Ty says:

I guess she got the memo about her boobs and the heels last week LMAO
    :wave: @ all

jazi65 says:

Another site has close ups of her prosthetic breasts & I smdh @ this :chickenhead: with her fake azz pregnancy. No it’s not the lighting, design of the dress or a push up bra..straight up fake ass boobies. Even OJ didn’t leave this much dam evidence around.

do they make spanx for preggo women? :think:

Creamychic says:

***running** and :waves: hey Luscious and fayla wait for me :kona:

YSoSerious says:

I wonder if her bump can be inflated like a pair of Reebok Pumps

Even OJ didn’t leave this much dam evidence around.
    :dead:

LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS says:

Her hair looks…..dare I say it……moisturized!
    somebody done started reading her the blog comments :coffee:

*grabs Creamy’s hand & skips away*

hey Bey looks cute. siggggh #carryon

Smonae80 says:

hi hater :hi:

Beyonce looks good,still a fan, still think she pregnant. regardless of 500 post saying she not

bye hater :hi:

iscream says:

I watched the 4 show and it was GREAT! I wonder if the DVD will have footage that wasn’t already on line? :thinking:

One of the best moments was when the did Party and Ms. Tina and fam was partying. :dance:

I love seeing candid shots of Bey. She seems like such a goofball when she isn’t on stage and the love btw her and Jay is just… :)

You can see her baby bump all through that footage too.

The fakeout story was dumb because it looked like a bra not fake boobs.

LadyT says:

I heard a joke last night that Christina Aguilera was carrying Beyonce’s baby. I don’t know why folks just won’t let Beyonce be pregnant and great. Hope our Bey stans get their 600 comments today

GAGIRL87 says:

Smonae80 says:

hi hater

bye hater

_________________________________________

:lol: Heyyyyy Smonae80 :waves:

YSoSerious says:

@ISCREAM

I see you survived Choco’s wrath. I was worried there for a second. :coffee:

sexyphillygirl says:

She looks nice dont know if imma buy the dvd or wait til it comes out on tv.

So not getting into the debate of whether this woman is pregnant or not only, her, Jay and her OB/GYN knows that answer….

GAGIRL87 says:

Awww Bey looks cute preggers ah lotta chicks can’t say they looked that hot during their pregnancy :whistle: Get it b*itch

I’m bored :yawn:

GAGIRL87 says:

:whistle: Maino Hi Hater

Hustle hard stack paper
    It’s alright y’all haters, it’s nothing, we major
    You see me, hi hater, hi hater, hi hater
    You see me, hi hater, hi hater, hi hater
    You see me, hi hater

Yeah, let ‘em see me
    Hi hater, pull of easy
    (Bye hater)
    You don’t like me?
    (Why hater?)
    Won’t you tell ‘em how mad I make ya?

Smonae80 I blame you for this :coffee:

YSoSerious says:

@PHILLY

I don’t debate it anymore either. I just have a good chuckle at all of it.

sexyphillygirl says:

I dont know who was talking about Sweetie Pies on OWN but I watched it over the weekend and I enjoyed it, she is a very sassy woman I will def be watching that.

Cinderella says:

Hope our Bey stans get their 600 comments today
    ________________________________________________

It’s really the people who claim to no be fans but go on ad nauseum about why they don’t like her on every post that make the most comments on here.

sexyphillygirl says:

@Yso-Yes so do I I just laugh and keep it moving, lol, good morning….

@philly i’m so :mad: i forgot to record it :crying:

this topic is 4 amusement purposes only :coffee:

GAGIRL87 says:

Cinderella says:

Hope our Bey stans get their 600 comments today
    ________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________

:cosign:

Smokie says:

Sigh. Beyonce gave a great show, but she’s irritating me with all of this fake pregnancy talk.

I saw all of these pictures and more last night on another blog (not fakeout) and Beyonce is clearly wearing prosthetic breasts or a pregnancy suit. She has on a black “bra”, so what are those flesh colored things that are protruding from her breast area? And they are the EXACT shade of her skin. Custom made. The AP interview fades to black right as her undergarments begin to slip and slide. I want to see the rest of the footage. Beyonce got too comfortable and started bending over laughing and it all went downhill from there. I wish she’d wear the bump at home sometimes so she can get used to it in public. Geesh.

Smonae80 says:

Hey GAGIRL87 :waves:

When I read Sandy post on Bey that song always comes to mind.

:ha:
    You don’t like me?
    (Why hater?)

FeFe says:

I won’t front, there is a strange inconsistency with those pics…but ion care enough to elaborate…

Morning fam! :waves:

YSoSerious says:

FAYLA!! :hugs:

Psh. :coffee: <—Not worried.

Fayla I might make mine a 2 day work week

Fefe! :love:
    YSo..her so brave n chit :hug: <—soldier style *wearing bulletproof vest*

FeFe says:

@Fayla

:nono: at that gravie…. :lol:

and so it begins……………

YSoSerious says:

@FAYLA

Now that we have that out of the way…What the hail is going on with that Gravi, missy? :waiting:

sexyphillygirl says:

Yes I am loving mthe 3 day work week myself, so looking forward to it.

@Fayla-I really enjoyed the show she is so cute lol, and her family is crazy lol

YSoSerious says:

FEFE!! :hugs:

I can not wait for Thanksgiving. :yahoo:

#FatBishTendencies

LadeeA says:

All I know is she better chill wit those lacefronts, cuz her edges will disappear.

I watched Countess Vaughn’s(The Parkers) Life After special and she said them wigs peeled her skin off and the glue poisoned her. :blink:

sexyphillygirl says:

@Fayla-umm why the girl in your gravi got a baboon azz for lips????

YSoSerious says:

:dead:

Cause I think everyone left to Google what Smokie is talking about. :hahaha:

FeFe says:

@YSo

Yeah, I’m ready for Thanksgiving too, but I’m going to avoid overdoing it…. I always feel miserable by the end of the night… :lol:

Creamychic says:

1. a hater is a person that hates on an individual like, her cars clothes, when they know it looks good,

2. when Bey post reach 600+ it’s at the end of the day, and the actual topic on bey was dead at around #115 post,

3. stans and fans, you are in our prayers, we like to have fun with you all, we know it’s not yall fault. (we just trying to understand yall train of thought. thats all

5. I just thought i will be a lil helpful today tis is all **grabs fayla and give here a :kiss: Morning folks :waves:

and I skipped 4 just because :yes:

brenden says:

Pregnant chichis look great…Well on Beyonce they do…When my wife was preggers her boobies sprouted hair, they drooped, a rash formed underneath her left breast…Initially I thought she wasn’t washing properly…Come to find out she was storing snacks there.smh…

Mr.BluPhi says:

I just a video of her doing the interview on youtube,I didn’t see the fake breast, but I don’t even get into this debate.

BTW, Sweetie Pies is decent show. Glad sandy posted about it, because I had never heard of it before.

Anna says:

sexyphillygirl says:

@Fayla-umm why the girl in your gravi got a baboon azz for lips????

~~~~
    Octomom while pregnant.

YSoSerious says:

@FEFE

I end up feeling miserable too but that’s more do to all the family time, not the food. :lol:

Ty says:

Yall know that every pregnancy is different and your stomach and breast size is fully dependant on the material of your clothes. So if you sit down in a cotton dress, your stomach disappears :ghost: Surely yall have been preggo before :rolleyes: The bump is bulletproof and protects the baby from her weirdo fans. I got that from the stans so dont shoot the messenger :rofl: Since her stomach went down from last week, we can assume the baby is paying homage to Tofo and kicked its way to her boobs so now they need to be protected. So lets just say she has on a bullet proof bra on this pic. Dont worry they will be back to their regular scheduled size by tomorrow. :coffee:

Her accessories are tax deductible though since she is using them to gain revenue/income since the album tanked :rofl:

alabasterboi says:

Pumps and a Bump,
    Pumps and a Bump,

We like the girls with tha,
    Pumps and a Bump
    :whistle:

xamayca que linda says:

Bey looks cute!

brenden says:

who da hail is tofo? :hahaha:

Anna says:

@ Ty, :rofl: at your whole comment.

Luscious I’d be forever in ur debt if u could make that happen ova hea for me :love:

Chgoprime says:

alabasterboi says:

Pumps and a Bump,
    Pumps and a Bump,

We like the girls with tha,
    Pumps and a Bump
    :whistle:
    ______________________________________________________________

:dead:

:waves: Happy Short Work Week SR

Beyonce is Pretty thats about it!

WITEBOI

I just happen to have that song on my link but for another reason……

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

IF BEYONCE IS A NARCISSIST, THEN THE MEDIA IS HER CODEPENDENT

ONE COULDN’T EXIST WITHOUT THE OTHER~

Chgoprime says:

@Ty

That was hilarious. I don’t get it, how does a woman in her 3rd trimester belly size fluctuate? That doesn’t happen in the real world. You can’t have 6 month belly one day, then a gladiator belly the next and then have folks blame it on the material of the dress. I’m not goin….

alabasterboi says:

WITEBOI

I just happen to have that song on my link but for another reason……

should i gmail you for that story????

YSoSerious says:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

IF BEYONCE IS A NARCISSIST, THEN THE MEDIA IS HER CODEPENDENT

ONE COULDN’T EXIST WITHOUT THE OTHER~

~~~~
    :applause:

@sexyphillygirl

:cheer: Its on every weekend at 8-9pm-ish and you can catch it through out the week. :yes:

YSoSerious says:

OTB!! :cheer:

I’m doing my part for the cause. :yes:

since I’m bein nice the rest of this yr to a certain someone yes you should email me

sexyphillygirl says:

@OTB ok thanks I have it on my dvr as new and repeats so Imma catch up during the holidays.

Thanks @YSO. Ion know why these folks baiting me though. Only coming out on a Bey post, with dissertations no less. Prolly aint put in that much work on they own damn taxes. Betta gone somewheres. :lol:

How you doing bew? Did you carve out that marble cake you were going to “try”?

xamayca que linda says:

By the way went to see watch the throne friday and it was a great show! Met solange baby father daniel and that nicca fionnne as hell! Also saw his son daniel jr and he looks just as he does in pics :coffee: bey was there but we did not get to see her. All in all it was a agreat concert they put on!

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

<————- BEING WORKED TO DEFFFF! Whewwwww.

GOOD MORNING, FAM! :hi:

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

I just wanted to say that YSO is a dayum fool! :lol:

alabasterboi says:

i emailed you

Smokie says:

Mr.BluPhi says:

——-

If you compare the pictures of her sitting down at the AP interview against the video of the AP interview (although I’m sure you won’t because you aren’t going to get into this debate), you’ll notice that the pictures of her deflating stomach and nude “bra” thingy are not shown in the video. Why? Because the video ends at 2:41…but the pictures taken extend beyond the 2:41 minute clip. For some reason, the AP chose to end the interview at 2:41 instead of letting us see the whole fall out (pun intended). I want to see the rest of the video to compare with the pictures.

I still love you Beyonce! (but I want to know what’s going on)

Ty says:

#stopgivingyourselfsomuchcredit

candibfly says:

when all else fails pull out a bey bump post

sup y’all :wave: <— lean cuisine

:lipssealed: @Cinderella.

You always spoil the fun. :lol:

I still love you Beyonce! (but I want to know what’s going on)?

This is like that “domestic violence love”, gurl. Like I beat you, black your eye, and snatch out your hair cause I love you!!! :lol:

Smonae80 says:

OTB

Smokie says:

I still love you Beyonce! (but I want to know what’s going on)?
    —-

I know! LMAO!

Smokie says:

Smonae80 says:

OTB

—-

I had to delete a few paragraphs as a matter of fact. Too much? LOL Damn, is it tax time already??? I’m TOO involved with this Beyonce bump.

Dont laugh!! Smokie :lol:

You know I be sitting wringing my fingers…I begged you to look at her in that blue mu-mu and you didnt respond. So I was like “yeah!”

Now you come back tombout something “flesh colored.”

You win. Im tired. :kona:

Beyonce always bring out the bipolar in folks

Smonae80 says:

@ Smokie, Bey post are always entertaining

Anyways, will be picking up the about 3 copies of the dvd, makes for good christmas presents for the pre-teens, my chicas love Bey

OTB :yahoo: :dead: gitcho bey luvin arse up outta hea! #notreally
    i lubs yew guhl :love:

& imma need yall to stop hatin on these EXKRA sexxy azz lips my gravi’s rockin HHMPH :kiss:

ssweetheart85 says:

:kona:

:whistle:

I may be young, but I’m ready
    To give you all my love
    I told my girls you could get it
    Don’t slow it down just let it go

So in love
    I’d give it all away
    Just don’t tell nobody tomorrow
    So tonight ill do it every way
    Cause knockin til the morning light

Cause we like to party hey hey hey
    We like to party hey hey hey

:danban:

outlaw2011 says:

The more the post these the more I become a fan of this chick and I could not stand her b4. Always was for Kelly and thought her dad made sure she shine more than the rest setting her up for her solo career. However, she’s not so bad. Thanks Sandra for turning me into a stan (partially)

singer25 says:

Beyonce looks so cute…..I love it

Yeah Sweetie Pie’s is a great show I plan on going to visit one day the food on that show looks so good

I laughed so hard when Charles went on a date with the girl and asked her did she have cab fare

GeminEyez says:

Gotta Love Bey :)

Lyssa02 says:

Bey looks pretty & she’s glowing!
    Also, I just feel, with the MILLIONS of dollars Bey has…if she was to fake a pregnancy it would be faked to damn near perfection. :shrug:

Lyssa02 says:

P.S. I love that “End of Time” video! One thing nobody can take from her is that she is a great performer/artist!

Bella770 says:

Ms. Rose……

I ran over here to see if you had anything to say about the picture where it seems to show beyonce sporting a pair of take titties (MTO)!!! Of course all her stans are saying its her bra but it truly looks like flesh colores tits and the glue lifted! :rofl:

I could be wrong but please give your opinion!! Because IF it is, this chick has mental issues

free says:

maybe if she covered her tits up once in a while this wouldn’t happen. she’s so sloppy. i definitely needed great bras while i was pregnant and it just seems like she’s doing too much and trying to show too much. if she would have kept her azz inside like she usually do, none of this would have gotten out.

Lawwwd now we on to fake tatas………..pls Dear Bey, Bey Surrogate, Bey Ob/GYN for the love of all peace on earth and man kind…..HAVE THIS BABY.

PLS do a live stream of the birth…….if possible can u put a microscope right before the water break so the baby can document it’s journey through the birthing canal and extiing the vajayjay…..pls pretty pls

West Coast Chick says:

therapist1911 says:

:rofl: right!

Destinee says:

I guess she is taking something to make her nose get fat and spread too? She looks pregnant in her face and all..Stop it with the nonsense.

Yeah… Because bloating and “de-bloating” does not naturally occur in everyday life let alone pregnancy so she must be faking it. She must be faking it because every woman every impregnated has the exact same pregnancy experience. My friend who is currently pregnant must be faking hers too because somehow her stomach is different sizes at different times of day. I bet it has nothing at all to do with the types of food and drinks that are consumed throughout the day. And I’ve only been pregnant 3 times pictures so I wouldn’t know how different a pregnancy stomach can differ from one part of the day to the next or from one week to the next. I still say #ReadaBOOKnotonlyablog…forachange

flsun99 says:

Leave Beyonce alone…PLEASE!

n1kk1a says:

First it was booty pad, a padded baby bump, and now presthetic tiddays?? IDK, but this chic has always been off to me….

n1kk1a says:

Your spelling is off but Bey aint double posting behind it. #sweeparoundyourownwomb :ghost:

mjt4164 says:

WHO CARES SANDRA ROSE PLEASE STOP CYBER STALKING BEYONCE SHE”S HAPPILY MARRIED SHE DOES NOT WANT YOU GET OVER IT. BEYONCE IS BEAUTIFUL TALENTED AND PREGNANT

trenee says:

i’m not convinced that she is. i’m still waiting patiently…

West Coast Chick says:

you could so tell she was pregnant and self conscious about it…she kept grapping at her stomach. She was unconsciously protecting her baby…super cute

girlwarrior says:

I learn something new on SR everyday.
    Apparently, a pregnant woman’s belly, with a human being growing/moving inside it, cannot take on different shapes as the baby moves/adjusts.

Oh. Okay. o_O