Cain’s Accuser Hugged Him at a Tea Party Meeting a Month Ago

Sharon Bialek’s story is unraveling faster than Beyonce’s baby bump hoax!

According to the Chicago Sun Times, GOP candidate Herman Cain’s most recent accuser, Sharon Bialek, acted like a groupie when Cain attended a tea party meeting at the Renaissance Hotel and Convention Center in Chicago in late September.

According to WIND radio co-host Amy Jacobson, “They hugged each other backstage in a full embrace like old friends.

She grabbed his arm and whispered in his left ear.

She kept talking as he bent to listen, and he kept saying “Uh, huh. Uh, huh.”

As you know, Bialek, 50, hired infamous attorney Gloria Allred this week and accused Cain of sexually harassing her when she applied for a job in the 1990s.

But her story is being shot full of holes by friends and associates who say the woman is a gold digger.

According to Jacobson, AM 560 WIND radio sponsored a TeaCon meeting in Schaumburg Sept. 30-Oct. 1 at the Renaissance Hotel and Convention Center.

She said: “I had turned on [the] TV to find out who was Cain’s accuser, and I almost fell over when I saw it was Sharon Bialek accusing Cain of groping her genitals.”

“I was waiting for Herman Cain’s ‘Accuser No. 4’ to surface — and up pops Sharon!”

“I couldn’t believe it. I was shocked.”

“I recall Sharon was hell bent on going backstage at the TeaCon convention — where she cornered him,” said Jacobson.

“I was surprised to hear she claims she did not know Cain was going to be there. Cain was expected and was late.”

When questioned about this encounter, Bialek told the media on Monday: “I went up to him and asked him if he remembered me. I wanted to see if he would be man enough to own up to what he had done 14 years ago.”

But Jacobson disputes that: “It looked sort of flirtatious,” said Jacobson. “I mean they were hugging. But she could have been giving him the kiss of death for all I know. I had no idea what they were talking about, but she was inches from his ear.”

Ironically, Bialek has since applied for employment in sales at WIND radio (where Jacobson works) and she is scheduled for a second interview Thursday.

33 Responses to “Cain’s Accuser Hugged Him at a Tea Party Meeting a Month Ago”

kahmmillion says:

I am listening to people talk about it on the Warren Ballentine Show right now. SMH. These Beckys.

FeFe says:

This chick is out for blood and it’s OBVIOUS that she was nicely placed to bring him down…why on earth would she WAIT this long? That will always be my main question!

:rofl: his cred is shot neway. but i do think she’s $ motivated :coffee:

bnatural says:

If she is full of it, she is making the other victims seem less credible (it’s not fair to them)….

Oh annnnnn….they don’t look alike to me…(the woman in the photo and the woman I saw on TV)

even tho he makes my skin crawl, yuck! :hurl:
    Heyy Fe! :hug:

y is her face & neck 2 totally diff shades? :huh:

@ bnatural: to understand why those women were paid off you had to have been around in the 90s when certain women were filing workplace sexual harassment lawsuits left and right. That was the big fad back then. All a man had to do was look at a woman and she filed. That’s why Herman’s other accusers won’t come forward now – because they know they lied! :coffee:

ohpretty1 says:

“That was the big fad back then.”

I overheard some older colleagues talking about the same thing the other day.

RoderickXYZ says:

Sandra, why are you so invested in Herman Cain?

If you were straight he wouldn’t look your way because you aren’t alabaster with blonde hair.

That said I wouldn’t consider what happened to this woman to be sexual harassment since she didn’t work for him or the NRA at the time of the incident (which sounds like a consenual blowjob). I mean she must have trusted him to get into his car.

But Cain is done because he done messed with Beckys and his Tea Party base ain’t playing that.

BigCityGirl says:

I guess folks will DO ANYTHING for a job! AND Sandra your are so right back in the 90s ladies were getting PAID if you touched their shoulder! Now—its another story…you better have YOUR STORY straight because after I get through investigating the HELL of the situation you’d wish you never said anything. You have to damn near get raped to get PAID NOW!!!!!!

Yall still crazy says:

I am sexy. If you arent perhaps youve never been sexually harrassed. Leave the victims alone :coffee:

To be harrassed by a man at work is a terrible feeling. I work in a male dominated industry. Think about it.

Yall still crazy says:

Look up what defines sexual harrassment and sexual discrimination

#knowledgeispower

ohpretty1 says:

I overheard some older colleagues talking about the same thing the other day.

That’s because it was all over the news back then. Every week the headlines were filled with certain women filing sexual harassment charges when their male co-workers were only playing with them. Of course when a black woman filed the same lawsuits, she didn’t win chit. :coffee:

caligirl says:

This reminds of Pootie Tang :coffee:

caligirl says:

:waves: at Ya’ll I got a face lift…

Afiya says:

This chick REALLY needs more people. How you gonna accuse someone and your reading word for word what that (I CAN’T STAND) Gloria Allred wrote for you to say… :smh:

ryand91 says:

It’s something I don’t like about that chick and she said she’s not taking any monetary compensation because she doesn’t want her credibility to come into question. Well I have news for her any time Gloria Allred who is a glorified ambulance chaser is your lawyer you lose all credibility right then.

Jay Bee says:

And…. this is no difference than a victim of sex abuse not telling on their abuser right after the incident occurred and waiting for an appropriate time!… those who tend to side with the abuser says things like they get along very well, they love each other, they play around alot he/she wouldn do that etc…. the “act” still took place…

llogan82 says:

1. he looks just like Clarence Thomas to me *old dude from the sexual harassment case back in the day.
    2. Him and old girl had a relationship he like the snow bunnies u can just tell that
    3. Look at how he is holding on to her waist all possessively in the pic #imjussayin :lipssealed: :coffee: :kona:

laterthannever says:

@llogan82 the firm grip on her waist is the first thing I noticed too. More than his hand has been in touch with her genitalia for him to be comfortable with that kind of hold on her IMO. But obviously all orchestrated.

Black politicians ‘gon learn, Becky is always a mole. Remember that Eddie Griffin movie?

MrsMommy says:

POLITICAL SET-UP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE KOCH BROTHERS!!!

I KNEW something was up when this lady, who is reportedly a teapublican, came forward with Gloria Allred.

Those teapublicans are incestuous when it comes to the talking points of their agenda.

For you who DON’T KNOW. The Koch brothers are FILTHY RICH corporate operators. They have enough money to fill the money bags of many candidates, and to create lots of political expedient “messages” and multi-million dollar commercials.

One reason why I will not be voting this time around is because I FIRMLY believe that every oppositional member put up to run against Obama, has been funded and SCRIPTED by such people as the super-rich Koches.

MrsMommy says:

————————————————————————–

It could ALSO BE that they don’t want to get caught up in the infamy ala Anita Hill. Some people can stomach the instant fame and cameras following their every move, and recording their ever comment. There are others who simply are too afraid of such a circus and CANNOT.

MsOnederful says:

:rofl: Yes Sandra in the 90′s a guy could say good morning! W/ a smile. Next thing you know he’s in HR’s office. Hell I am still trying to understand that broad who won her lawsuit against the KNICKS coach years ago. Like HOW? She looked like Tameka Foster Raymond. :coffee: Oh I forgot he must have said Hi to her in a way she did not like lmao!

MrsMommy says:

It’s a shame when women belittle other women because they have grievances.

I have never been one of these “All women are stupid and pathetic creatures, except for me.”

Sexual harassment has been around since the beginning of time, and it is historically true that many women have had to choose between a job or having to sexually please her boss to get said job.

If this has never happened to you or to someone you know—thank your lucky stars.

But don’t tar and feather everyone with the same brush. Many people file suits because they have been hurt or subjected to some unlawful behavior.

It’s nothing to laugh or to get petty about.

I Run New York says:

I don’t know whether Herman Cain’s a pervert or not but I do know his campaign is done, stick a fork in it, which is music to my ears. The man is not qualified to be president and has some dangerous ideas i.e. 9-9-9 (a massive tax increase on the poor and middle class and an astronomical tax break to the wealthy)

MrsMommy says:

SANDRA: HERB IS ONE BIG OLD LIAR. JUST READ HIS RESPONSE TO THIS ACCUSER:

“”I reject all of these charges,” he said in a Tuesday interview with ABC News’ Jonathan Karl. “I don’t remember this person by name, I don’t remember that she worked at the education foundation. I didn’t even recognize her.” He added later, “I don’t even know who this lady is.”

MrsMommy says:

SANDRA: HERB IS ONE BIG OLD LIAR. JUST READ HIS RESPONSE TO THIS ACCUSER:

Nyedai says:

@mrsmommy I use to work for the Koch Ins. years ago how do they play into this????

Asouthernpeach says:

Hermain Cain said publicly today that he had never seen Sharon Bailek before. This is certainly not true. Proofs in the picture.

Shay_OH says:

Herman Cain was never going to win the Republican nomination, and he knew it. He was being used by the party so that they could say “look at us, we like black people, too….we can also have a black man run for our party’s nomination!” All Cain wants to do is sell a book about his experience, sell some more pizzas, and, just maybe, chase more Beckys.

MrsMommy says:

Shay_OH says:

———————————————————————-

When you go into politics these days, you know full well what you are getting yourself into. So, who is using whom?

These folks get bankrolled by some of the richest folks and corporations on the planet.

MrsMommy says:

Nyedai says:

———————————————————————–

Koch brothers are in bed with Herman (among others) and are bankrolling his candidacy.